PDA

View Full Version : Dinwiddie for LMA, DeFrozan, DJM?

illusioNtEk
12-20-2019, 04:17 AM
lol....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4URPCWxnVjs
Anyway we can get this guy Dinwiddie? He looked like a Superstar tonight tbh..

RC_Drunkford
12-20-2019, 07:35 AM
Do you even know how many scrubs looked like superstars against the Spurs and are out of the league?

JeffDuncan
12-20-2019, 10:15 AM
If the Spurs got every player who's scored a lot of points against us, we'd have about 200 players on the roster now.

exstatic
12-20-2019, 10:16 AM
Do you even know how many scrubs looked like superstars against the Spurs and are out of the league?

Not to mention that he basically disappeared in the 2nd half...

dbestpro
12-20-2019, 10:18 AM
The Spurs should trade DDR, Gay and Carroll for a real SF. This is the second season in a row where we have not had a true SF on the team. DDR is a SG and Gay/Carroll are too old too slow for the position.

KDKSpurs24
12-20-2019, 10:21 AM
You’re not serious are you. He’s been torching a lot of teams lately. He averages 22/6 and has been leading Nets to wins without Kyrie. I agree with the point but he’s not one of the scrubs

SpursDynasty85
12-20-2019, 10:28 AM
Always been a fan of Dinwiddie. Nets have been a mess, this guy is legit though.

TDomination
12-20-2019, 10:30 AM
this lol

r0drig0lac
12-20-2019, 10:30 AM
scrub? really?

RC_Drunkford
12-20-2019, 10:49 AM
You’re not serious are you. He’s been torching a lot of teams lately. He averages 22/6 and has been leading Nets to wins without Kyrie. I agree with the point but he’s not one of the scrubs

Where in my post did I say he was a scrub? Again, you need to read my posts right. I simply said a lot of mediocre or bad players had big games against the Spurs. That's because the Spurs defense is usually designed to let the bad shooters shoot and stop the main threats. That means you should not evaluate or overhype a player with the way he played against us. Especially now with the defense being one of the worst in the league. Dinwiddie is a good player, but he's not a superstar and no we don't need him on the team. Wrong position.

KDKSpurs24
12-20-2019, 02:25 PM
Where in my post did I say he was a scrub? Again, you need to read my posts right. I simply said a lot of mediocre or bad players had big games against the Spurs. That's because the Spurs defense is usually designed to let the bad shooters shoot and stop the main threats. That means you should not evaluate or overhype a player with the way he played against us. Especially now with the defense being one of the worst in the league. Dinwiddie is a good player, but he's not a superstar and no we don't need him on the team. Wrong position.
When did I ever agree that we needed him on the team?

Yogatti
12-20-2019, 02:37 PM
What makes you think the Brooklyn Nets are going to make that trade? :lmao

DImwiddie is one of the most clutch scorers in this league and you think Brooklyn is just going to give him away to a bunch of guys who can't shoot 3's? On a Brooklyn Nets team where only 3's and layups are allowed? :lmao

RC_Drunkford
12-20-2019, 02:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XYx1XRQsMU

He put that wood on the CELTICS too

You're sleeping on him Like PATFO slept on him during the draft and Snatched "Steal of the draft" Kyle Anderson Slo Mo

I'm sleeping on him. I know he played well last year too, it's not just recently