PDA

View Full Version : Far left publication comes out for impeachment

Pages : [1] 2

RandomGuy
12-20-2019, 02:29 PM
Jesus Hates Trump This I Know, For 'Christianity Today' Tells Me So
So yeah, Christianity Today, one of the most widely read evangelical magazines in the world, which doesn't really talk about politics that much, did an editorial on how Donald Trump should absolutely be removed from office, whether by a trial in the Senate or by the voters. It broke the internet last night. And Trump is MAD.

For editor-in-chief Mark Galli, it was clearly the Ukraine scandal -- the clear-cut, simple, and undisputed (by all honest people) fact that Donald Trump hit up a foreign country in need of our assistance and protection in order to help him cheat his way to re-election, for which Trump has now been impeached -- that made him and CT speak up:

That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.

The rhetoric of the editorial is stirring, especially if you speak fluent evangelical, and CT's readers do:

We have reserved judgment on Mr. Trump for years now. Some have criticized us for our reserve. But when it comes to condemning the behavior of another, patient charity must come first. So we have done our best to give evangelical Trump supporters their due, to try to understand their point of view, to see the prudential nature of so many political decisions they have made regarding Mr. Trump. To use an old cliché, it's time to call a spade a spade, to say that no matter how many hands we win in this political poker game, we are playing with a stacked deck of gross immorality and ethical incompetence. And just when we think it's time to push all our chips to the center of the table, that's when the whole game will come crashing down. It will crash down on the reputation of evangelical religion and on the world's understanding of the gospel. And it will come crashing down on a nation of men and women whose welfare is also our concern.

------------------

https://www.wonkette.com/jesus-hates-trump-this-i-know-for-christianity-today-tells-me-so

or if you prefer the native, orginal piece:

Trump Should Be Removed from Office
t’s time to say what we said 20 years ago when a president’s character was revealed for what it was.
MARK GALLI
DECEMBER 19, 2019
https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2019/december-web-only/trump-should-be-removed-from-office.html

Blake
12-20-2019, 09:35 PM
Very well written article.

DMC
12-20-2019, 10:30 PM
So it's a far left publication for impeachment? Srsly?

Christians good now

spurraider21
12-20-2019, 11:12 PM

Christians good now
its not far left. its an evangelical paper. it criticized trump, so of course donny tweeted about it, calling them "far left" which has no basis in fact

hence the thread title

Blake
12-21-2019, 12:17 AM

Christians good now

It's far left according to leader. Evangelical Times (ET) bad now.

benefactor
12-21-2019, 01:36 AM
Most Christians don't give a shit about their faith. It's just another checked box when it comes to being a Republican in the US. They typically only care about the parts in the Bible that make them comfortable and they ignore the rest.

spurraider21
12-21-2019, 01:38 AM
Most Christians don't give a shit about their faith. It's just another checked box when it comes to being a Republican in the US. They typically only care about the parts in the Bible that make them comfortable and they ignore the rest.
Helps rationalize their dislike of gays, weird brown people etc

DMC
12-21-2019, 03:01 AM
Christians bad again. That didn't last.

boutons_deux
12-21-2019, 01:21 PM
the parts in the Bible that make them comfortable

... which means discriminating against/punishing women, non-Christians, LGBT.

TeyshaBlue
12-21-2019, 05:26 PM
Christians bad again. That didn't last.

Just thinking/saying what they're told to think/say....today.

RandomGuy
12-22-2019, 08:08 AM

Christians good now

"far left" per Trump. The title oozes irony.

“A far left magazine, or very ‘progressive,’ as some would call it, which has been doing poorly and hasn’t been involved with the Billy Graham family for many years, Christianity Today, knows nothing about reading a perfect transcript of a routine phone call and would rather have a Radical Left nonbeliever, who wants to take your religion & your guns, than Donald Trump as your President,” he wrote. “No President has done more for the Evangelical community, and it’s not even close. You’ll not get anything from those Dems on stage. I won’t be reading ET again!”

As the Washington Post’s Greg Sargent put it, “In an unwittingly self-revealing moment, Trump responded to the magazine’s indictment of his profound moral failings with an argument that is thoroughly transactional and megalomaniacal: How dare you criticize me, after all the power I’ve granted to your movement? You’re breaking our deal, and now you’re dead to me.”

Exactly. The president seems to believe he’s bought the fealty of certain constituencies, and when he learns otherwise, he lashes out angrily.

Unfortunately for Trump, however, in this case, he’s helped prove his critic correct. The Christianity Today editorial characterized the president as a deeply flawed man who is “morally lost and confused.” His response was practically a confession that the assessment is true.
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/the-problem-trumps-pushback-against-christianity-today

RandomGuy
12-22-2019, 08:11 AM
Just thinking/saying what they're told to think/say....today.

Not at all. Evangelicals have always been bad, IMO.

Their stance here, though, is consistent with their stance on Clinton. In this, at least, they are not as thoroughly hypocritical as the rest of the lot.

Sorry to see you feeding DMC's ego.

TeyshaBlue
12-22-2019, 01:01 PM
Some evangelicals have always been bad, some have not. Some are bad (whatever the hell that relative perjorative means) some of the times and not some of the times... Pretty much like any person. Your broad-brush characterization, as always, is lacking. Sorry to see you feed bouton's ego.

boutons_deux
12-22-2019, 03:54 PM
Some evangelicals have always been bad, some have not. Some are bad (whatever the hell that relative perjorative means) some of the times and not some of the times... Pretty much like any person. Your broad-brush characterization, as always, is lacking. Sorry to see you feed bouton's ego.

my ego is PERFECT, thank you

81% of so-called Christian evangelicals support Trash, a whole bunch more than "some are bad".

and of course the evangelical leaders/thought-dictators/indoctrinators ALL support Trash, which is why CT's support for impeachment is so deranging for You People

TeyshaBlue
12-22-2019, 04:00 PM
Perfect.:lmao:

You people. :lmao: :lmao:

Spurs Homer
12-22-2019, 04:54 PM
WHITE evangelicals

are the hypocrites keeping trump in power and in this sense- they are no different than all other white hypocrite racists

they just use their religion to make themselves feel better about hating sinners - until they witness the criminal amoral traitor

then they conveniently look away

TeyshaBlue
12-22-2019, 04:59 PM
Cool story, bro. Not a smidgen of actual content. Just another day in the enlightened progressive echo chamber.

TheGreatYacht
12-22-2019, 05:01 PM
WHITE evangelicals

are the hypocrites keeping trump in power and in this sense- they are no different than all other white hypocrite racists

they just use their religion to make themselves feel better about hating sinners - until they witness the criminal amoral traitor

then they conveniently look away

The evangelicals are sinners themselves :lol

They hate poor people, they hate their enemies and they hate immigrants. Doesn't sound too Jesus like to me tbh.

boutons_deux
12-22-2019, 05:08 PM
Perfect.:lmao:

You people. :lmao: :lmao:

My little bitch, you have no clue

TeyshaBlue
12-22-2019, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the Vitamin I.

boutons_deux
12-23-2019, 09:59 PM
Christianity Today sees surge in subscriptions after calling for Trump's removal

"A stereotypical response is

'thank you, thank you, thank you'

with a string of a hundred exclamation points"

https://www.salon.com/2019/12/23/christianity-today-sees-surge-in-subscriptions-after-calling-for-trumps-removal/ (https://www.salon.com/2019/12/23/christianity-today-sees-surge-in-subscriptions-after-calling-for-trumps-removal/)

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 02:38 AM
Christians bad again. That didn't last.To smite the unregenerate, any available rod will suffice.

boutons_deux
12-24-2019, 12:22 PM
The cost of criticizing Trump: Journalist leaves Christian Post amid its plans to attack Christianity Today

the longtime centrist-right evangelical magazine saw a rush of canceled subscriptions —

and an even greater wave of new subscribers, magazine President Timothy Dalrymple said.

he and the author of the editorial, retiring editor in chief Mark Galli,

could also face personal and professional consequences, according to interviews with several other conservative Christian leaders and writers

They described losing book sales, conference attendees, donors, church members and relationships.

Journalist Napp Nazworth, who has worked for the Christian Post website since 2011, said he quit his job Monday because the website was planning to publish a pro-Trump editorial (https://www.christianpost.com/news/christianity-today-and-the-problem-with-christian-elitism.html) that would slam Christianity Today.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2019/12/23/christianity-today-called-trumps-impeachment-why-it-could-cost-magazine/?utm_campaign=post_most&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1 (https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2019/12/23/christianity-today-called-trumps-impeachment-why-it-could-cost-magazine/?utm_campaign=post_most&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1)

Of course, evangelists who show ANY courage to call an abomination of President an abomination would be blackballed, intimidated, risking violence from the Christ-loving love-thy-neighbor Trash evangelicals.

thispego
12-24-2019, 01:20 PM
Soros tentacle Christianity Today Endorses Trump Impeachment

Also Sky is Blue

:lol

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 01:30 PM

Also Sky is Blue

How does Soros control that?

Blake
12-24-2019, 01:42 PM

Also Sky is Blue

:lol thispego believes everything his alt right leaders tell him to believe

benefactor
12-24-2019, 03:00 PM
:lol TSA jr

thispego
12-24-2019, 03:16 PM
Judge for yourselves, bro’s

https://pulpitandpen.org/2019/12/20/remember-that-christianity-today-is-backed-by-george-soros/

Blake
12-24-2019, 03:19 PM

https://pulpitandpen.org/2019/12/20/remember-that-christianity-today-is-backed-by-george-soros/

:lmao "pulpitandpen.org"

You're really gullible

thispego
12-24-2019, 03:21 PM

You're really gullible

Oh yeah my bad I mean it’s not cnn.com

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 03:22 PM

https://pulpitandpen.org/2019/12/20/remember-that-christianity-today-is-backed-by-george-soros/Eh, can you really be "the most trusted source for news and polemics" if you claim an article from the Washington Times is an article from the Washington Post?

No proof + a demonstrable lie = :lol

Try again. What is your proof CT is a Soros front?

Blake
12-24-2019, 03:24 PM
Oh yeah my bad I mean it’s not cnn.com

It's a two bit far right church website from Montana

I found the info I needed in ten seconds on the Googles. It's not that hard unless you're really intent on believing the conspiracy

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 03:28 PM
Dozens of the most prominent evangelical leaders in the country – leaders of evangelical denominations, presidents of Christian colleges and seminaries and pastors of prominent churches – voiced their support for a process that would require undocumented immigrants to get right with the law by paying a significant fine.

If they could pass a criminal background check and meet other requirements, they would be given the opportunity to gradually earn permanent legal status.

Wow, radical Zionist communist fascist Satanic anarchism right there....

thispego
12-24-2019, 03:30 PM
Eh, can you really be "the most trusted source for news and polemics" if you claim an article from the Washington Times is an article from the Washington Post?

No proof + a demonstrable lie = :lol

Try again. What is your proof CT is a Soros front?

Danged ol’ editors musta missed det one :cry

Sure to be a demonstrable money trail out there somewhere proving that Soros rents out evangelical orgs to do his bidding. Tell you what. I’ll get started on proving said money trail as soon as you get started on disproving it. Deal? :lol

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 03:33 PM
Danged ol’ editors musta missed det one :cry

Sure to be a demonstrable money trail out there somewhere proving that Soros rents out evangelical orgs to do his bidding. Tell you what. I’ll get started on proving said money trail as soon as you get started on disproving it. Deal? :lol:lmao demanding I prove a negative.

Tell you what -- back up your claim. Deal?

thispego
12-24-2019, 03:40 PM
:lmao demanding I prove a negative.

Tell you what -- back up your claim. Deal?

Two bit rag from Montana already got me, dawg

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 03:41 PM
Tell you what -- I'll even give you CT's tax returns from the last three years so you can get right on proving your claim that Soros controls it.

https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/displayAll.do?dispatchMethod=displayAllInfo&Id=823819&ein=520231554&country=US&deductibility=all&dispatchMethod=searchAll&isDescending=false&city=&ein1=&postDateFrom=&exemptTypeCode=al&submitName=&sortColumn=orgName&totalResults=1&names=christianity+today&resultsPerPage=25&indexOfFirstRow=0&postDateTo=&state=All+States

Have at it!

thispego
12-24-2019, 03:46 PM
Tax returns :lol

You’re so silly, chump. Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 03:51 PM
Sure to be a demonstrable money trail out there somewhere

In what other way would Soros control a nonprofit?

Satanic spells?

Blake
12-24-2019, 03:57 PM

You’re so silly, chump. Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

You're so gullible. And really lazy.

Chucho
12-24-2019, 04:02 PM
The Christian bashers in here are basically Frost King and coloreds. Just replace colored with Christians and you got the same thing; ignorant bigots working hard to stereotype an entire sect of people based on select instances all to justify the bigotry. Same foot, different shoes.

thispego
12-24-2019, 04:20 PM
In what other way would Soros control a nonprofit?

Satanic spells?

Is there a specific 1040 to fill out for political influence contributions?

spurraider21
12-24-2019, 04:57 PM

You're really gullible
its reputable because its a .org and not a .com

/candaceowens
AaronY (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732) :lol

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 05:18 PM
Is there a specific 1040 to fill out for political influence contributions?It's a 990 and yes, unless your theory is some kind of bribe which would make one ask -- why bother with a bribe when he openly funds other movements?

thispego
12-24-2019, 05:30 PM
It's a 990 and yes, unless your theory is some kind of bribe which would make one ask -- why bother with a bribe when he openly funds other movements?

If he openly funds some then he must openly fund all, right?

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 05:34 PM
If he openly funds some then he must openly fund all, right?Walk me through your conspiracy theory here.

As far as I can tell it's "Soros bribed Christianity Today to say what they were going to say anyway because bribes have happened in human history."

Let me know if you can add to that.

thispego
12-24-2019, 05:39 PM
Walk me through your conspiracy theory here.

As far as I can tell it's "Soros bribed Christianity Today to say what they were going to say anyway because bribes have happened in human history."

Let me know if you can add to that.
My preferred news source said it so it must be true

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 05:48 PM
My preferred news source said it so it must be trueThe one you never heard of til you googled it today?

thispego
12-24-2019, 05:53 PM
The one you never heard of til you googled it today?

Yes does this not sit well with you?

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 06:42 PM
Yes does this not sit well with you?:lol I already pointed out it can't even get basic facts right.

Why do you want to believe this conspiracy so badly?

thispego
12-24-2019, 07:40 PM
:lol I already pointed out it can't even get basic facts right.

Yeah man I only require my news source to be right some of the time, as long as the narrative falls in line with my feels

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 07:40 PM
Yeah man I only require my news source to be right some of the time, as long as the narrative falls in line with my feelsWhy do you want to believe this conspiracy so badly?

thispego
12-24-2019, 07:45 PM

Because it supports my beliefs. Same reason you believe the shit you believe

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 07:46 PM
Because it supports my beliefs.Why do you have to believe Soros is behind this?

thispego
12-24-2019, 07:49 PM
Why do you have to believe Soros is behind this?

I don’t have to, I want to. Hey you and I should both be able to admit that one of us could be wrong and the other right. About all of this. It’s fun to take sides, but the juries out on who’s right and wrong

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 07:53 PM
I don’t have to, I want to.Why do you want to believe this specific one about Soros and Christianity Today?

thispego
12-24-2019, 07:55 PM
Why do you want to believe this specific one about Soros and Christianity Today?

Goddamn quit being dense chump, it’s Christmas Eve. Soros is a leftist globalist elitist ball licker, that’s why

Spurminator
12-24-2019, 07:56 PM
It’s fun to take sides

You know what's more fun than pretending to be a gullible dumbass for strangers on the internet? Lots of things.

thispego
12-24-2019, 08:01 PM
You know what's more fun than pretending to be a gullible dumbass for strangers on the internet? Lots of things.

Wel yeah, this represents a fraction of my interests. What up spurm, happy holidays

TeyshaBlue
12-24-2019, 08:03 PM
The Christian bashers in here are basically Frost King and coloreds. Just replace colored with Christians and you got the same thing; ignorant bigots working hard to stereotype an entire sect of people based on select instances all to justify the bigotry. Same foot, different shoes.
Dead on. LOL enlightened progressive crickets.

TheGreatYacht
12-24-2019, 08:28 PM
Christian Conservatives: "Stop shaming me and calling out my hypocrisy :cry"

TeyshaBlue
12-24-2019, 08:39 PM
Mindless Youtube Bigot: Herp Derp!

Blake
12-24-2019, 08:51 PM
I don’t have to, I want to. Hey you and I should both be able to admit that one of us could be wrong and the other right. About all of this. It’s fun to take sides, but the juries out on who’s right and wrong

You're really lazy and gullible

Blake
12-24-2019, 08:53 PM
Goddamn quit being dense chump, it’s Christmas Eve. Soros is a leftist globalist elitist ball licker, that’s why

Lol the magazine is righty

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 10:20 PM
Lol the magazine is righty

Pro-life, pro-G_d, pro-nuclear family.

Blake
12-24-2019, 10:23 PM
Pro-life, pro-G_d, pro-nuclear family.

SOROS MUST BE BEHIND IT

AaronY
12-24-2019, 10:34 PM
its reputable because its a .org and not a .com

/candaceowens
AaronY (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732) :lol

:lol Nother Level

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 10:39 PM
SOROS MUST BE BEHIND IT

Bizarro.world Napoleonism: an ugly Donald J Trump bust on every good classical liberal's mantelpiece.

TheGreatYacht
12-24-2019, 11:02 PM
https://youtu.be/SZ2L-R8NgrA

:lmao :rollin :lol

Chucho
12-24-2019, 11:05 PM

It is what it is and they are who they are. They're not stupid, which is what is even scarier.

benefactor
12-25-2019, 09:13 AM
A journalist who worked at the Christian Post quit after nearly a decade at the evangelical paper over an editorial that bashed Christianity Today’s bombshell op-ed calling on President Donald Trump to be removed from office.

Napp Nazworth, who was reportedly a politics editor on the board of the Christian Post, quit on Monday because of his paper’s pro-Trump response to the Christianity Today piece.

Nazworth announced the “difficult choice” in a series of tweets in which he lamented that the Christian Post has positioned itself as “Team Trump.”

“I can’t be an editor for a publication with that editorial voice,” he wrote.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/journalist-quits-christian-post-after-paper-bashes-christianity-todays-anti-trump-editorial/

benefactor
12-25-2019, 09:24 AM
Follow up editorial. Good to see they're not backing down. Even if I don't share their beliefs, I can still respect them for actually adhering to them.

Galli’s editorial focused on the impeachment, but it was clear the issues are deeper and broader. Reasonable people can differ when it comes to the flagrantly partisan impeachment process. But this is not merely about impeachment, or even merely about President Trump. He is not the sickness. He is a symptom of a sickness that began before him, which is the hyper-politicization of the American church. This is a danger for all of us, wherever we fall on the political spectrum. Jesus said we should give to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s. With profound love and respect, we ask our brothers and sisters in Christ to consider whether they have given to Caesar what belongs only to God: their unconditional loyalty.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2019/december-web-only/trump-evangelicals-editorial-christianity-today-president.html

Th'Pusher
12-25-2019, 09:53 AM

Yeah, but Being a Christian is a choice. It’s like smoking, you make bad choices and society shames and derides you for those bad choices.

boutons_deux
12-25-2019, 10:40 AM
"Reasonable :lol people can differ when it comes to the flagrantly partisan :lol impeachment process."

:lol CT is still chock full of politicized GODLY bullshit.

Repugs and Trash "disagree" with impeachment because they are "reasonable" :lol

ChumpDumper
12-25-2019, 11:00 AM
Follow up editorial. Good to see they're not backing down. Even if I don't share their beliefs, I can still respect them for actually adhering to them.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2019/december-web-only/trump-evangelicals-editorial-christianity-today-president.htmlThat's pretty impressive. Good to see people of conscience walking the walk.

boutons_deux
12-25-2019, 11:18 AM
In Trash’s America, ‘Christian’ is code for white identity politics

Galli ... “I don’t have any imaginations that my editorial is going to shift their views on this matter.”

a group of 177 evangelical leaders (https://www.newsweek.com/evangelical-leaders-letter-condemn-christianity-today-anti-trump-op-ed-1478742) —

led by Liberty University’s head Jerry Falwell Jr.,

recently in the news for “accidentally” emailing revealing photos of his wife (https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/09/09/jerry-falwell-liberty-university-loans-227914) to multiple people and

being photographed drinking and dancing in a nightclub,

behavior forbidden to his students —

released a letter

denouncing Galli and complaining that he “questioned the spiritual integrity and Christian witness of tens-of-millions of believers.” :lol suckers in full sheeplehood

blatantly obvious that anyone who defends Trump’s criminality at this point is not acting out of spiritual integrity,

but the opposite —

they’re people who have abandoned any semblance of morality or decency in their lust for power.

Galli has been way too generous to evangelical Trump supporters, telling the Atlantic that they believe that

defending Trump somehow offers “good witness to the Gospel.” :lol

defies imagination that anyone actually believes that

Trump will somehow help convert people to Christianity or

convince them to walk the path of mercy and kindness preached by Jesus.

religious identification is just a cudgel,

another way to define “real” Americans in the right-wing imagination

against the cosmopolitan America that is racially diverse and

broadly tolerant of Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, atheists and other assorted non-Christians.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/in-trumps-america-christian-is-code-for-white-identity-politics/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3303

Blake
12-25-2019, 11:30 AM

Wait, you're comparing Christians to "coloreds"?

What year is this?

Spurminator
12-25-2019, 11:44 AM

Instead of getting your feelings hurt every time someone calls out Christian hypocrisy, you could spend some of that energy targeting the "Christians" who enable such criticism by personifying that hypocrisy. Like Christianity Today did.

Instead you're going to stomp your feet yelling "but not all Christians!" because for some reason, blanket statements made by people on the internet bother you more than the most powerful people in the country abusing your faith.

I haven't seen either of you even acknowledge any of the points made in the editorial. Do you agree or disagree?

Spurminator
12-25-2019, 12:00 PM
I'm a Christian too but as long as Trump's approval rating stays as high as it is among people claiming to be Christians, we're fair game as far as I'm concerned. If we point to Jesus Christ as the model for how we believe people should live and treat other people, Trumpism doesn't compute.

It's why most Christians don't want to talk about politics right now. Deep down, they're ashamed, but they've been trained to distrust liberals/Socialism/outsiders more than people who falsely proclaim to be Christians so they can win their votes and cut taxes for the wealthiest people in the country.

boutons_deux
12-25-2019, 12:34 PM
"entire sect of people based on select instances"

80%+ "select instances" of evangelicals STILL support Trash as their sadistic, cruel cudgel to hurt people whom evangelicals Biblically hate: non-white, non-males, non-Christians, non-Americans, non-straight

Chucho
12-25-2019, 12:37 PM
Yeah, but Being a Christian is a choice. It’s like smoking, you make bad choices and society shames and derides you for those bad choices.

Yeah...like I said. Justifying bigotry.

Chucho
12-25-2019, 12:38 PM
Instead of getting your feelings hurt every time someone calls out Christian hypocrisy, you could spend some of that energy targeting the "Christians" who enable such criticism by personifying that hypocrisy. Like Christianity Today did.

Instead you're going to stomp your feet yelling "but not all Christians!" because for some reason, blanket statements made by people on the internet bother you more than the most powerful people in the country abusing your faith.

I haven't seen either of you even acknowledge any of the points made in the editorial. Do you agree or disagree?

Dont care. It was a general observation about board bigots that holds true. I rarely say more than that, I dont feed into it.

Chucho
12-25-2019, 12:40 PM
Wait, you're comparing Christians to "coloreds"?

What year is this?

Figured that would draw something out of someone who tries hard to justify their bigotry. You never add anything to discussion and your average post is a few words and emojis...until Christian bashing comes into it.

You are what you are. Own it.

TeyshaBlue
12-25-2019, 12:58 PM

LOL "abusing your faith". Im about as atheist as they come so the Christian pov is largely ignored by me....I cant relate to nor comnent meaningfully on it. I wasnt addressing the editorial as it seems to stand on it's own quite well. The virtue signaling from the enlightened progressives who, as illustrated by Chuco, stomp their feet because some dont join their righteous outrage parade, is just as hypocritical as the population they deride.

TeyshaBlue
12-25-2019, 01:00 PM
Yeah...like I said. Justifying bigotry.

Lol "bad choices".

Th'Pusher
12-25-2019, 01:32 PM
Lol "bad choices".

:rolleyes

It was a joke. He compared being a Christian to being a “colored”

You’ve said a whole lotta nothin since trump got elected. Are you ashamed of him?

TeyshaBlue
12-25-2019, 01:34 PM

You’ve said a whole lotta nothin since trump got elected. Are you ashamed of him?

Thx for studying my posts. Yes. And I largely ignore him. I can do that.

TeyshaBlue
12-25-2019, 01:42 PM
And no. :rolleyes It wasn't a joke. It was a poor point. Ill say "a whole lot of nothing" as opposed to a whole lot of garbage.

Blake
12-25-2019, 01:43 PM
Figured that would draw something out of someone who tries hard to justify their bigotry. You never add anything to discussion and your average post is a few words and emojis...until Christian bashing comes into it.

You are what you are. Own it.

Damn straight I own my bigotry towards Christians that are bigoted against others for things like sexual orientation. I lol at the other ones that fucking hypocrites.

But like others, I'm extremely impressed with the editor here that took a stand against Trump. That couldn't have been easy.

Blake
12-25-2019, 01:46 PM
LOL "abusing your faith". Im about as atheist as they come so the Christian pov is largely ignored by me....I cant relate to nor comnent meaningfully on it. I wasnt addressing the editorial as it seems to stand on it's own quite well. The virtue signaling from the enlightened progressives who, as illustrated by Chuco, stomp their feet because some dont join their righteous outrage parade, is just as hypocritical as the population they deride.

False feet stomping equivance, tbh.

Th'Pusher
12-25-2019, 01:49 PM
And no. :rolleyes It wasn't a joke. It was a poor point. Ill say "a whole lot of nothing" as opposed to a whole lot of garbage.

Well since you’re a smoker you probably can’t comprehend that being a bad choice

Th'Pusher
12-25-2019, 01:52 PM
But you’re an atheist so that’s cool!

TeyshaBlue
12-25-2019, 01:53 PM
Not a smoker either. Keep swinging tho, slugger.

Th'Pusher
12-25-2019, 01:54 PM
Not a smoker either. Keep swinging tho, slugger.

Oh yeah you are. Once a smoker, always a smoker.

TeyshaBlue
12-25-2019, 01:55 PM
Um no.

Th'Pusher
12-25-2019, 01:57 PM
Um no.

Oh, I saw you pulling on that vape. Don’t try and deny it

TeyshaBlue
12-25-2019, 02:15 PM
Yeah. I quit that too. Wow. Keep trying.

monosylab1k
12-25-2019, 06:50 PM

Dont care. It was a general observation about board bigots that holds true. I rarely say more than that, I dont feed into it.

https://i.postimg.cc/yYgKW2SP/CB00-C64-C-B8-C5-4671-8-F49-165-CA8-E58-BFB.png

Chucho
12-25-2019, 08:58 PM

Aww, you co-sign bigotry. And you express your emotions via copy and paste. How cute.

What's a matter? No one shitting on Star Wars for you to go and yell at?

Chucho
12-25-2019, 09:02 PM

Awww....you tried to pawn your bigotry on me because I said one word. You had a full excuse to rationalize your hate. You're thought process is fucked and you think people should be ostracized for their actions. I know you dont hold that same opinion about abortion and people who chose to be homosexual. Your bosses tell you not to.

But hey, at least you dont smoke. Good on you.

Chucho
12-25-2019, 09:04 PM
Copy pasta and straight lying...working hard to justify bigotry. LOL, ST.

This is why Dems cant even get a fucking 1 dimensional clown out of office. Their house is as unkempt and full of shit as the Right's.

monosylab1k
12-25-2019, 09:04 PM
Aww, you co-sign bigotry. And you express your emotions via copy and paste. How cute.

What's a matter? No one shitting on Star Wars for you to go and yell at?
That one hit pretty close to home, eh? :lol

Chucho
12-25-2019, 09:11 PM
That one hit pretty close to home, eh? :lol

No. I laughed at you for being a dick riding Star Wars line tow dog just yesterday. Because you are

I laughed at you right now because you couldnt create an original thought.

And now I'm laughing at your hardcore self-aggrandizing and abuse of emojis.

LOL China Derp.

monosylab1k
12-25-2019, 09:13 PM
No. I laughed at you for being a dick riding Star Wars line tow dog just yesterday. Because you are

I laughed at you right now because you couldnt create an original thought.

And now I'm laughing at your hardcore self-aggrandizing and abuse of emojis.

LOL China Derp.

okay :tu

Chucho
12-25-2019, 09:16 PM
okay :tu

White flag duly noted.

monosylab1k
12-25-2019, 09:17 PM
White flag duly noted.

Sorry, I didn’t realize a cartoon would get you in your feelings like this. I’ll keep that in mind for next time. If you need a win this badly then have it :tu

TeyshaBlue
12-25-2019, 09:24 PM
In English please. Thx.

Blake
12-25-2019, 09:24 PM
Awww....you tried to pawn your bigotry on me because I said one word. You had a full excuse to rationalize your hate. You're thought process is fucked and you think people should be ostracized for their actions. I know you dont hold that same opinion about abortion and people who chose to be homosexual. Your bosses tell you not to.

But hey, at least you dont smoke. Good on you.

"People who chose to be homosexual"?

Clearly you're ok with Christians ostracizing the gays.

RandomGuy
12-25-2019, 09:40 PM
Copy pasta and straight lying...working hard to justify bigotry. LOL, ST.

This is why Dems cant even get a fucking 1 dimensional clown out of office. Their house is as unkempt and full of shit as the Right's.

more lazy ass "both sides" bullshit thinking.

Dude, you are smarter than that.

Chucho
12-25-2019, 09:49 PM
Sorry, I didn’t realize a cartoon would get you in your feelings like this. I’ll keep that in mind for next time. If you need a win this badly then have it :tu

More white flag waving. Your support of bigotry and inability to conjure a unique thought are duly noted.

monosylab1k
12-25-2019, 09:50 PM
More white flag waving. Your support of bigotry and inability to conjure a unique thought are duly noted.
I already said I’m giving you this win, my good dude :tu enjoy!

Chucho
12-25-2019, 09:54 PM
more lazy ass "both sides" bullshit thinking.

Dude, you are smarter than that.

Sorry, the faux moralism is a massive issue. It's clear as crystal it's a mind thought of the blue pillers here. Not all, but some. The delight they derive from group shaming based on bigoted ways of thinking is blatant and obvious to the point its offensive.

Sorry, pal. Christian bashing is no different from gay-bashing, abortion shaming and racism. It's the same thought process founded on bigotry and ignorance.

Chucho
12-25-2019, 09:56 PM
I already said I’m giving you this win, my good dude :tu enjoy!

Email me your address. My 3 year old got a set of Baby Yoda sheets he doesnt want. I'll shoot them your way.

Chucho
12-25-2019, 10:01 PM
"People who chose to be homosexual"?

Clearly you're ok with Christians ostracizing the gays.

No. More assumption and stereotyping.

Unsure of how unexposed you are, prolly a lot based on how much you've shared with strangers on a message board, but I know quite a few broads who've quit dudes for the muff and vice versa because they struck out with the opposite sex. It's a choice for a massive sect of gays.

Keep on trying. You'll keep finding small legs to stand on to support your hatred of something you dont u understand, yet exert more effort than you do anywhere else on ST, to bash.

You're a bigot and a chickenshit to own it.

boutons_deux
12-25-2019, 10:02 PM
" Dems cant even get a fucking 1 dimensional clown out of office."

because the Constitution anti-democratic-ly prioritizes land (rural red states) over population, so we have a Repug Senate made to screw the non-oligarchy, and anti-democratic Constitution's "we don't trust democracy" allows the Electoral College to elect rather than citizens.

goddamn, you rightwingnutjobs are fucking ignorant and stupid, esp with your both-sides-isms

USA is degrading into a one-party autocracy, and there's no stopping it.

monosylab1k
12-25-2019, 10:03 PM
Email me your address. My 3 year old got a set of Baby Yoda sheets he doesnt want. I'll shoot them your way.

No thank you :)

Blake
12-25-2019, 10:03 PM

The richness is noted

monosylab1k
12-25-2019, 10:04 PM

TheGreatYacht
12-25-2019, 10:07 PM
https://youtu.be/UDWwxNDnPoU

Even as a conservative you gotta admit this is funny AF :lmao

Chucho
12-25-2019, 10:07 PM
No thank you :)

Are you sure? I'm not even kidding. Also have two baby yoda figurines he doesnt want. A funko pop knockoff and a bust.

monosylab1k
12-25-2019, 10:09 PM
Are you sure? I'm not even kidding. Also have two baby yoda figurines he doesnt want. A funko pop knockoff and a bust.

I’m good :)

Chucho
12-25-2019, 10:09 PM
The richness is noted

Coming from a bigot who is lampooned habitually by the bottom feeders...lolz. THAT richness is laughed at.

LOL, Biggity Blake.

Chucho
12-25-2019, 10:10 PM
https://youtu.be/UDWwxNDnPoU

Even as a conservative you gotta admit this is funny AF :lmao

Nobody watches your videos, you anti-semitical, retarded shill spawn of Hitler.

Th'Pusher
12-25-2019, 10:36 PM
Sorry, the faux moralism is a massive issue. It's clear as crystal it's a mind thought of the blue pillers here. Not all, but some. The delight they derive from group shaming based on bigoted ways of thinking is blatant and obvious to the point its offensive.

Sorry, pal. Christian bashing is no different from gay-bashing, abortion shaming and racism. It's the same thought process founded on bigotry and ignorance.

You do blow right? Can I “bash” you for being a coke head or am I a bigot for that too?

What about a trump apologist? Am I a bigot for calling you a trump apologist?

Bigot?

You’re a fucking pussy.

Th'Pusher
12-25-2019, 10:39 PM
big·​ot | \ ˈbi-gət \
Collegiate Definition
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

^

That describes chucho and everyone else on this ST.

Bigot

Blake
12-25-2019, 10:54 PM
No. More assumption and stereotyping.

Unsure of how unexposed you are, prolly a lot based on how much you've shared with strangers on a message board, but I know quite a few broads who've quit dudes for the muff and vice versa because they struck out with the opposite sex. It's a choice for a massive sect of gays.

Keep on trying. You'll keep finding small legs to stand on to support your hatred of something you dont u understand, yet exert more effort than you do anywhere else on ST, to bash.

You're a bigot and a chickenshit to own it.

Lol u drunk?

Chucho
12-25-2019, 11:10 PM
You do blow right? Can I “bash” you for being a coke head or am I a bigot for that too?

What about a trump apologist? Am I a bigot for calling you a trump apologist?

Bigot?

You’re a fucking pussy.

You're a bigot and a chickenshit to admit it.

Stop trying. You are what you are; an in-denial chickenshit bigot looking for reasons to justify their bigotry.

DMC
12-25-2019, 11:13 PM
Lol u drunk?

Reads like he's quite sober and aware, and read you like a book. You should take note.

DMC
12-25-2019, 11:16 PM
I'm a Christian too but as long as Trump's approval rating stays as high as it is among people claiming to be Christians, we're fair game as far as I'm concerned. If we point to Jesus Christ as the model for how we believe people should live and treat other people, Trumpism doesn't compute.

It's why most Christians don't want to talk about politics right now. Deep down, they're ashamed, but they've been trained to distrust liberals/Socialism/outsiders more than people who falsely proclaim to be Christians so they can win their votes and cut taxes for the wealthiest people in the country.

So a Muslim president should be right out.

Blake
12-25-2019, 11:23 PM
Reads like he's quite sober and aware, and read you like a book. You should take note.

You should stop biting ankles

Chucho
12-25-2019, 11:23 PM
Make a simple observation based on pattern and identical parallels and people get up in arms about it.

...like Christians with science. The irony.

Blake
12-25-2019, 11:25 PM

that makes no sense

DMC
12-25-2019, 11:28 PM
You should stop biting ankles

I don't take advice from cuckolded men.

DMC
12-25-2019, 11:29 PM
that makes no sense
Muslims don't adhere to the teachings of Jesus. Do you think the same publication would approve of a Muslim leader?

DMC
12-25-2019, 11:32 PM
big·​ot | \ ˈbi-gət \
Collegiate Definition
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

^

That describes chucho and everyone else on this ST.

Bigot

Yeah that doesn't self-incriminate. Way to counter.

Show examples of everyone here being intolerant of other racial and religious groups.

Blake
12-25-2019, 11:40 PM

"It's no different...."

Nobody is denying Christians to get married or to get wedding cakes. What a load of drunken bullshit :lol

Blake
12-25-2019, 11:42 PM
Muslims don't adhere to the teachings of Jesus. Do you think the same publication would approve of a Muslim leader?

I don't see why they wouldn't. They have spoken out against other Muslim politicians just for being Muslim.

TheGreatYacht
12-25-2019, 11:44 PM
Nobody watches your videos, you anti-semitical, retarded shill spawn of Hitler.

https://youtu.be/OEi1eOdTEVo

Beautiful music

Blake
12-25-2019, 11:45 PM
I don't take advice from cuckolded men.

Fascinating

Blake
12-25-2019, 11:46 PM

Show examples of everyone here being intolerant of other racial and religious groups.

Lol DMC demanding anyone else back up their claims

Th'Pusher
12-25-2019, 11:47 PM
Make a simple observation based on pattern and identical parallels and people get up in arms about it.

...like Christians with science. The irony.

Make a simple observation based on a pattern of behavior that warrants impeachment and people get up in arms about it.

Blake
12-25-2019, 11:49 PM
Coming from a bigot who is lampooned habitually by the bottom feeders...lolz. THAT richness is laughed at.

LOL, Biggity Blake.

Lol chucho propping derp

Th'Pusher
12-25-2019, 11:52 PM

You’re obstinately and intolerably devoted to all of the opinions you share here.

Bigot.

Spurminator
12-26-2019, 12:36 AM

Not sure why that would be the case. I never suggested a Christian President is disqualified. I'm more concerned with how one applies his faith to policy than what faith one practices.

Anyway, as far as a Muslim President, it probably won't happen in either of our lifetimes. But no President who adheres selectively to exclusionary interpretations of the Muslim faith would have my support. Maybe let's cross that bridge when we get there. Right now, it's fake Christians that should be the concern, seeing as there are no fundamentalist Muslims who have any degree of legislative power over the US.

DMC
12-26-2019, 12:55 AM
Not sure why that would be the case. I never suggested a Christian President is disqualified. I'm more concerned with how one applies his faith to policy than what faith one practices.

Anyway, as far as a Muslim President, it probably won't happen in either of our lifetimes. But no President who adheres selectively to exclusionary interpretations of the Muslim faith would have my support. Maybe let's cross that bridge when we get there. Right now, it's fake Christians that should be the concern, seeing as there are no fundamentalist Muslims who have any degree of legislative power over the US.

I'm more concerned that one lives up to his/her campaign promises than that they adhere to a 2000 year old text. However what I was saying was that a Muslim POTUS would be a non starter if they only voted for Christian leaders. All Christians are fake. Christ is fake. The entire facade is a belief in an invisible being who commands people to do X tasks or suffer eternal hell fire for a finite act. It's a human construct for purposes of control. The term "fake Christian" is like saying "fake Flat Earther".

Now I get it that Christians are indoctrinated to pass judgment even if their book says otherwise. It's a basic concept of many religions that the followers police each other, else the faith crumbles. This is why the old joke works - How do you stop a Mormon from drinking all your beer when you take him fishing? You take two, the beer will never be touched.

DMC
12-26-2019, 12:58 AM
You’re obstinately and intolerably devoted to all of the opinions you share here.

Bigot.

You left out a key operator in that definition, but I am not surprised that a low information poster like you would do that.

DMC
12-26-2019, 01:00 AM
Make a simple observation based on a pattern of behavior that warrants impeachment and people get up in arms about it.

Just not enough to continue the process. If you think anything happening in DC is about behavior, you're more stupid than I thought. It's not a coincidence that the opinions are so cleanly divided down party lines.

Spurminator
12-26-2019, 01:02 AM
I'm more concerned that one lives up to his/her campaign promises than that they adhere to a 2000 year old text. However what I was saying was that a Muslim POTUS would be a non starter if they only voted for Christian leaders. All Christians are fake. Christ is fake. The entire facade is a belief in an invisible being who commands people to do X tasks or suffer eternal hell fire for a finite act. It's a human construct for purposes of control. The term "fake Christian" is like saying "fake Flat Earther".

Now I get it that Christians are indoctrinated to pass judgment even if their book says otherwise. It's a basic concept of many religions that the followers police each other, else the faith crumbles. This is why the old joke works - How do you stop a Mormon from drinking all your beer when you take him fishing? You take two, the beer will never be touched.

Cool story. I don't disagree with any of it. But what does it have to do with a Christian publication calling for the impeachment of a President who is popular among Christians?

DMC
12-26-2019, 01:03 AM
"It's no different...."

Nobody is denying Christians to get married or to get wedding cakes. What a load of drunken bullshit :lol

He didn't say all groups face the same hurdles. He said your bashing based on religion is no different than bashing based on other protected classes. Way to either be too ignorant to grasp the concept or just dishonest.

DMC
12-26-2019, 01:04 AM
Cool story. I don't disagree with any of it. But what does it have to do with a Christian publication calling for the impeachment of a President who is popular among Christians?

You'd have to read the post I responded to instead of trying to trace it back to the OP.

Also, the "Christian publication" doesn't represent the thoughts of all Christians. It's like saying "the black publication" or "The Gay publication".

With powerful people, leaders from mainstream media sources and others, there are often easier answers than what seems obvious. In this case, you even said Christians support Trump. Many dems are Christians. They don't support Trump.

This is what happens when you categorize a god belief into a political stance.

TheGreatYacht
12-26-2019, 01:14 AM
I'm more concerned that one lives up to his/her campaign promises than that they adhere to a 2000 year old text.

Trump has been trying to please his Evangelical end time fanatics and doing everything Israel tells him to.

DMC
12-26-2019, 01:18 AM
Lol DMC demanding anyone else back up their claims

I can support my claims. Can't you?

Chucho
12-26-2019, 01:29 AM
Trump has been trying to please his Evangelical end time fanatics and doing everything Israel tells him to.

You automatically equate "evangelicals" to "Christians". Goalposts are wider than that narrow mind of yours.

Blake
12-26-2019, 01:45 AM
He didn't say all groups face the same hurdles. He said your bashing based on religion is no different than bashing based on other protected classes. Way to either be too ignorant to grasp the concept or just dishonest.

It's very different. You and chucho are the morons here.

Blake
12-26-2019, 01:48 AM

:lol but you've run away plenty of times tho

DMC
12-26-2019, 01:49 AM
It's very different. You and chucho are the morons here.

Stimulating rebuttal, staunch and potent. "nuh uh"

You must be a really interesting debater.

Maybe you could find an article against Christianity that says what you think, and you could just post that as a response. Surely you have bookmarked some sites.

Blake
12-26-2019, 01:49 AM
You automatically equate "evangelicals" to "Christians". Goalposts are wider than that narrow mind of yours.

Well you can narrow it down to this:

The ones that spew bigotry are the ones I hate.

It's pretty simple, Sherlock.

Blake
12-26-2019, 01:51 AM
Stimulating rebuttal, staunch and potent. "nuh uh"

You must be a really interesting debater.

I already gave my rebuttal. I'm not gonna repeat just because you regurgitate his blather followed by ad hominem.

DMC
12-26-2019, 01:52 AM
Well you can narrow it down to this:

The ones that spew bigotry are the ones I hate.

It's pretty simple, Sherlock.

You hate bad people.

Bad people are sometimes Christians

You hate Christians

You continually remind everyone how you hate Christians

You don't hate other religions, just Christianity.

No bad people exist in other religions.

DMC
12-26-2019, 01:53 AM
I already gave my rebuttal. I'm not gonna repeat just because you regurgitate his blather followed by ad hominem.

Not really. A rebuttal has to be more than just nay saying.

Just admit you're a neophyte atheist and you broke your cherry on Christianity so you've never seen the need to branch out

TheGreatYacht
12-26-2019, 01:54 AM

Not quite. When I think of "right-wingers" or "Christians" I automatically assume "Zionists." Granted, not all are Zionists but the majority are.

https://mobile.twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1041224931462115328

monosylab1k
12-26-2019, 05:36 AM

RandomGuy
12-26-2019, 08:32 AM

You don't make any. That is a trivial statement.

RandomGuy
12-26-2019, 08:37 AM

It is vastly different.

Christianity is an idea.

Should ideas be immune to criticism?

Kim Jong-il
12-26-2019, 09:09 AM
https://thenib.imgix.net/usq/ac482fd3-1afa-44d5-a932-dd4c22187356/mister-gotcha-vs-the-green-new-deal-2-58c.png?auto=compress,format&cs=srgb&_=58c07926afb86366a8769000ba6fc871

Kim Jong-il
12-26-2019, 09:10 AM
https://thenib.imgix.net/usq/6ee2d046-5829-4f03-8dbd-be757caaf56e/mister-gotcha-vs-the-green-new-deal-3-d02.png?auto=compress,format&cs=srgb&_=d02b189bdf04ab266eb641fd4a3e6070

Kim Jong-il
12-26-2019, 09:11 AM
https://66.media.tumblr.com/9715d202e7dfc4541ef6f57cb3e2e539/tumblr_pq1zotxKm01s24ep9o1_400.jpg

boutons_deux
12-26-2019, 10:11 AM
Mat Bors bullshit comics are about the same level as Fox propaganda

DMC
12-26-2019, 10:45 AM

You don't make any. That is a trivial statement.

Just because I don't play political team sports doesn't mean I don't make claims. That itself is a claim. What you just quoted is a claim.

DMC
12-26-2019, 10:55 AM
It is vastly different.

Christianity is an idea.

Should ideas be immune to criticism?

Do you want to start a thread about the historicity of Jesus or perhaps rehash the ontological argument? Of course not, you want to semen shield for a poster with a 10 year axe to grind who selectively chooses one religion to chastise. While many here would agree that the actual practices of many followers of the religion don't seem to fit the narrative of the tenets, it's not the religion that's being discussed. Blake isn't concerned about people not being good Christians. He just hates Christianity as a whole. You're part of the rapid response semen shielding team for your side but plenty of your compadres have pointed this out to Blake in the past. Some of you have selective recall.

DMC
12-26-2019, 11:02 AM
:lol social justice memes

ElNono
12-26-2019, 11:13 AM
Is that Ben Shapiro on the cartoon? :lol

Th'Pusher
12-26-2019, 12:02 PM
You left out a key operator in that definition, but I am not surprised that a low information poster like you would do that.

You mean “leftists”, the group you treat with intolerance?

Th'Pusher
12-26-2019, 12:04 PM
Just not enough to continue the process. If you think anything happening in DC is about behavior, you're more stupid than I thought. It's not a coincidence that the opinions are so cleanly divided down party lines.

Better watch out. You may accidentally weigh in with an actual opinion.

Kim Jong-il
12-26-2019, 12:27 PM
The Meaningless Gotcha Crew is so defensive about a few cartoons :lol

Blake
12-26-2019, 12:48 PM
You hate bad people.

Bad people are sometimes Christians

You hate Christians

You continually remind everyone how you hate Christians

You don't hate other religions, just Christianity.

No bad people exist in other religions.

Back up these claims. Go.

Blake
12-26-2019, 12:49 PM
Not really. A rebuttal has to be more than just nay saying.

Just admit you're a neophyte atheist and you broke your cherry on Christianity so you've never seen the need to branch out

I gave more than just nay saying to him.

But you don't really care. You'd rather just talk about me over the topic any way.

Blake
12-26-2019, 12:52 PM
Do you want to start a thread about the historicity of Jesus or perhaps rehash the ontological argument? Of course not, you want to semen shield for a poster with a 10 year axe to grind who selectively chooses one religion to chastise. While many here would agree that the actual practices of many followers of the religion don't seem to fit the narrative of the tenets, it's not the religion that's being discussed. Blake isn't concerned about people not being good Christians. He just hates Christianity as a whole. You're part of the rapid response semen shielding team for your side but plenty of your compadres have pointed this out to Blake in the past. Some of you have selective recall.

Back up these claims.

Spurminator
12-26-2019, 01:54 PM
Look, Blake, it's simple... next time you comment on the POTUS and U.S. government leaders exploiting Christianity (with the blessing of a great majority of Christians) make sure you also point out how terrible Sharia Law is, how stupid and archaic most Jewish traditions are, how retarded the Eastern concepts of karma and enlightenment are, and how crazy it is that Indians consider cows to be sacred.

Be sure to provide links to examples of all of these things. At that point it is permissible for you to criticize US government theocrats and their hypocrisies.

Blake
12-26-2019, 02:09 PM
Look, Blake, it's simple... next time you comment on the POTUS and U.S. government leaders exploiting Christianity (with the blessing of a great majority of Christians) make sure you also point out how terrible Sharia Law is, how stupid and archaic most Jewish traditions are, how retarded the Eastern concepts of karma and enlightenment are, and how crazy it is that Indians consider cows to be sacred.

Be sure to provide links to examples of all of these things. At that point it is permissible for you to criticize US government theocrats and their hypocrisies.

Lol

Blake
12-26-2019, 02:19 PM
The funny thing is that we're here giving props to the editor for taking a stand for his Christian beliefs but these guys don't want any part of it

DMC
12-26-2019, 04:36 PM

You've no room. You shy away from talk about killings in Chicago. Still haven't seen a thread about the 13 people shot in the "mass shooting" at the house party for the slain carjacker.

DMC
12-26-2019, 04:37 PM
Back up these claims. Go.

You first

DMC
12-26-2019, 04:38 PM
I gave more than just nay saying to him.

But you don't really care. You'd rather just talk about me over the topic any way.

No, you really didn't.

DMC
12-26-2019, 04:38 PM
Back up these claims.

Quid pro quo

spurraider21
12-26-2019, 04:43 PM
You've no room. You shy away from talk about killings in Chicago. Still haven't seen a thread about the 13 people shot in the "mass shooting" at the house party for the slain carjacker.
damn, usually "but chicago" is only invoked during discussions about shootings. you managed to bring it up in a thread about a christian magazine article about trump. bravo

Kim Jong-il
12-26-2019, 04:44 PM

Blake
12-26-2019, 04:56 PM
You first

I'm not backing up your claims :lol

Blake
12-26-2019, 04:57 PM
No, you really didn't.

Yes, I did.

Blake
12-26-2019, 04:58 PM
damn, usually "but chicago" is only invoked during discussions about shootings. you managed to bring it up in a thread about a christian magazine article about trump. bravo

:lol DMC whataboutism mode in hyper drive

Winehole23
12-26-2019, 05:41 PM
damn, usually "but chicago" is only invoked during discussions about shootings. you managed to bring it up in a thread about a christian magazine article about trump. bravoDMC redassed that others aren’t discussing topics near and dear to his heart, but fails to discuss them himself. Apparently content to wave his hands.

ChumpDumper
12-26-2019, 05:50 PM
damn, usually "but chicago" is only invoked during discussions about shootings. you managed to bring it up in a thread about a christian magazine article about trump. bravo:lmao DistractMC

Kim Jong-il
12-26-2019, 06:06 PM
Why is it that the Gotcha Crew demands that forum liberals always point out that “BOTH SIDES BAD!” or else they’re total hypocrites, but won’t hold conservatives to that same standard?

ChumpDumper
12-26-2019, 06:07 PM
I guess if DMC actually gave a shit about anything happening in Chicago he might be able to redass about it.

benefactor
12-26-2019, 06:47 PM
rofl

DMC
12-26-2019, 06:48 PM
I'm not backing up your claims :lol

Yes, I did.

:lol DMC whataboutism mode in hyper drive

You're not backing your own either.
No you didn't
Philo not following the discussion per par

DMC
12-26-2019, 06:50 PM
Why is it that the Gotcha Crew demands that forum liberals always point out that “BOTH SIDES BAD!” or else they’re total hypocrites, but won’t hold conservatives to that same standard?

Today's Mono..

You're so much better as part of a crew. These new fellas don't really improve you any.

Kim Jong-il
12-26-2019, 07:28 PM
Today's Mono..

You're so much better as part of a crew. These new fellas don't really improve you any.
Why did you assume I was talking about you, sweetie? :)

Spurminator
12-26-2019, 07:54 PM

In response to a post where I mock your whataboutist demands, you make more whataboutist demands that don't even have anything to do with the thread we're in.

You seem shook, is everything okay?

Blake
12-26-2019, 08:06 PM

"It's no different...."

You're not backing your own either.
No you didn't
Philo not following the discussion per par

There you go. Now you got a lot of work to do

Kim Jong-il
12-26-2019, 08:11 PM
Here’s where he creates a diversion and attacks you personally.

DMC
12-26-2019, 09:55 PM
Why did you assume I was talking about you, sweetie? :)

I didn't notice who you were talking about, only that you were mailing it in. You already white flagged on Chucho then you returned with the same shtick.

DMC
12-26-2019, 09:56 PM
DMC redassed that others aren’t discussing topics near and dear to his heart, but fails to discuss them himself. Apparently content to wave his hands.

You missed a golden opportunity to use a word much larger than required. You're slipping.

DMC
12-26-2019, 10:01 PM

Already addressed, Blake. Keep up.

DMC
12-26-2019, 10:02 PM
Here’s where he creates a diversion and attacks you personally.

:cry

Monostradamus
12-26-2019, 10:04 PM
I didn't notice who you were talking about, only that you were mailing it in. You already white flagged on Chucho then you returned with the same shtick.
Amazing! A rare sighting of a Gotcha Hen in the wild, coming to the rescue of it’s hatchlings! Let’s see how it responds to the attack of the blakewolf, we may see the desperate, defensive cries of “CUCK CUCK” to confuse it’s predator...

DMC
12-26-2019, 10:15 PM
*Autistic screeching in defense of it's baby Blake*

1/10

When your heart is no longer in it except to switch alts like a changeling in the throes of death.

Winehole23
12-26-2019, 10:20 PM
You missed a golden opportunity to use a word much larger than required. You're slipping.I generally keep my posts brief, sorry all the "long words" bother you. Your peevishness can't really be helped.

Monostradamus
12-26-2019, 10:27 PM
1/10

When your heart is no longer in it except to switch alts like a changeling in the throes of death.

The mother hen fights with all she has to defend her hatchlings, desperately resorting to the old defense of convincing her predator that it isn’t hungry....

DMC
12-26-2019, 10:28 PM
I generally keep my posts brief, sorry all the "long words" bother you. Your peevishness can't really be helped.

You're the ST Clyde Frazier. It's ok, you have a mentor.

DMC
12-26-2019, 10:29 PM
The mother hen fights with all she has to defend her hatchlings, desperately resorting to the old defense of convincing her predator that it isn’t hungry....

Blake a predator? :lmao

Monostradamus
12-26-2019, 10:31 PM
Blake a predator? :lmao

And sadly, the mother hen lays down and accepts that she and her hatchlings have no fight left in them. The cycle of life continues....

Blake
12-26-2019, 10:48 PM
Already addressed, Blake. Keep up.

I clearly stated one simple reason why it's different. It's not my fault if you and chucho think all bashing is created equal.

Gays: can we get a wedding cake for us

Christian baker: no cuz muh Bible beliefs

Me: this Christian is a fucking asshole

Chucho/DMC: GOTCHA! HYPOCRITE!

DMC
12-26-2019, 11:12 PM

I clearly stated one simple reason why it's different. It's not my fault if you and chucho think all bashing is created equal.

Gays: can we get a wedding cake for us

Christian baker: no cuz muh Bible beliefs

Me: this Christian is a fucking asshole

Chucho/DMC: GOTCHA! HYPOCRITE!

I showed you that your example missed the crux of Chucho's argument. You instead answered as if Chucho said that the circumstances for being any of the protected categories are all the same. He said the mindset is the same for discrimination - ignorance and bigotry.

But since you like scripts...

Muslim: Look over that rooftop edge there fella... DIE FAGGOT!

Blake: Not as bad as not getting a wedding cake

Blake
12-26-2019, 11:25 PM
I showed you that your example missed the crux of Chucho's argument. You instead answered as if Chucho said that the circumstances for being any of the protected categories are all the same. He said the mindset is the same for discrimination - ignorance and bigotry.

But since you like scripts...

Muslim: Look over that rooftop edge there fella... DIE FAGGOT!

Blake: Not as bad as not getting a wedding cake

The phrase "Christian bashing is no different than gay bashing' is a pretty simple statement. You're tossing out word salads to make it something it's not.

Add personal stuff and whataboutisms to it and you have a pretty standard DMC post.

And you still have lots of claims to back up in this thread. Lots.

DMC
12-27-2019, 09:21 AM
The phrase "Christian bashing is no different than gay bashing' is a pretty simple statement. You're tossing out word salads to make it something it's not.

Add personal stuff and whataboutisms to it and you have a pretty standard DMC post.

And you still have lots of claims to back up in this thread. Lots.

The point didn't end there. "It's the same thought process founded on bigotry and ignorance".

Like I said initially, you're either ignorant or dishonest.

:lol "word salads" because you lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Monostradamus
12-27-2019, 10:51 AM
The point didn't end there. "It's the same thought process founded on bigotry and ignorance".

Fascinating! The Gotcha Hen uses the classic defense mechanism of trying to convince the predator that it’s too stupid to understand her feeble defense! It then withdraws into a smiley shell, a maneuver that the Gotcha Hen itself despises, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Let’s see if the maneuver works and the mother hen can save herself and her little hatchlings...

pgardn
12-27-2019, 10:57 AM
Bottom line:

Christianity and the life of Jesus Christ don’t go well at all with Trumpian policy.
So rationalize the behavior irrationally.

pgardn
12-27-2019, 10:57 AM
Bottom line:

Christianity and the life of Jesus Christ don’t go well at all with Trumpian policy.

pgardn
12-27-2019, 10:59 AM
You're the ST Clyde Frazier. It's ok, you have a mentor.

Mrs. Crutchfield makes her appearance.

RandomGuy
12-27-2019, 10:08 PM
And sadly, the mother hen lays down and accepts that she and her hatchlings have no fight left in them. The cycle of life continues....

:tu

Thanks man, I needed that.

RandomGuy
12-27-2019, 10:15 PM
Do you want to start a thread about the historicity of Jesus or perhaps rehash the Christian bashing is no different from gay-bashing, abortion shaming and racism argument? Of course not, you want to semen shield for a poster with a 10 year axe to grind who selectively chooses one religion to chastise. While many here would agree that the actual practices of many followers of the religion don't seem to fit the narrative of the tenets, it's not the religion that's being discussed. Blake isn't concerned about people not being good Christians. He just hates Christianity as a whole. You're part of the rapid response semen shielding team for your side but plenty of your compadres have pointed this out to Blake in the past. Some of you have selective recall.

Wow, a post longer than a sentence. Unusual.

I provided my take on this:

Christian bashing is no different from gay-bashing, abortion shaming and racism

Gay bashing bashes someone for who they are.

Abortion shaming.. well not sure exaclty what was meant there. Shaming someone for what they do, I guess.

Racism is bashing someone again, for who they are.

Bashing Christianity is bashing someone for what they believe to be true, i.e. an idea.

That said, I suppose I could start a thread on either of those, but they are sort of side topics from the sheer blindingly obvious hypocrisy of the right-wing evangelical pieces of shit like Twitter Qrhis that support Trump.

RandomGuy
12-27-2019, 10:18 PM
Bottom line:

There are some truly batshit things being said.

DMC
12-27-2019, 10:29 PM
"Christians deserve it!" -ST version of "The View"

ChumpDumper
12-27-2019, 10:32 PM
Trumptards do deserve it, whatever their religion or absence thereof.

Why is DMC so shrill and emotional these days?

RandomGuy
12-27-2019, 10:34 PM
Just because I don't play political team sports doesn't mean I don't make claims. That itself is a claim. What you just quoted is a claim.

You don't bother making substantive claims about the topics being discussed. That is an easy claim for me to make, and support. You haven't made any nontrivial claims here, and I would be shocked if you did anything other than personal attacks.

The few times you have bothered in the past, you sucked at rational discourse, so I can see why you stick to personal attacks, although you aren't much better at that than you are at attempting to rub two thoughts together.

Feel free to prove me wrong. Go back over this thread and post your BEST, most meaningful commentary on the topic at hand. Wow the classroom, professor.

Winehole23
12-27-2019, 10:37 PM
You're the ST Clyde Frazier. It's ok, you have a mentor.Can't be helped.

On the backyard hoop as a little kid, I'd do the around the back layups when we played HORSE. It doesn't get easy until you do it a few times.

boutons_deux
12-27-2019, 10:40 PM
The Evangelical War Over Impeachment Has Been A Long Time Coming

https://cdn.talkingpointsmemo.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/GettyImages-682660066-804x535.jpg

according to several prominent evangelicals who have long been critical of Trump, Christianity Today’s editorial, and

the subsequent fallout, was the moment at which a conflict within the evangelical community that had been bubbling up for at least three years — and, according to some, for decades — burst into the open.

anti-Trump faction of the evangelical community has been active since the early days of the Republican primaries,

impeachment was the catalyst that encouraged his section of the population to speak out before 2020.

“It’s been said that Donald

Trump didn’t change America, he revealed America :lol Trash's cult mob are the bottom of the American barrel

and I think the exact same thing is true of the evangelical church,”

“Donald Trump didn’t change evangelicalism,

but he certainly revealed it and he surfaced some really, really troubling things.

For folks like me you go,

‘man, the same people that led me to Jesus have led us to Donald Trump.’ :lol

More than 200 top evangelicals —

including Liberty University President Jerry Falwell and Billy Graham’s son Franklin Graham — ... chastising Christianity Today for its stance and

reaffirming their support for Trump.

Vice President Pence’s chief of staff, pointed out that evangelicals are not “monolithic in their political viewpoints” while defending the President on Meet The Press.

The shift in tone was notable for an administration that’s cast

white evangelicals as a wholly united front loyal to this president. :lol another Trash LIE

Vote Common Good. It’s goal is, in part, to unglue white evangelicals from their decades-old support of the Republican Party.

Red Letter Christians launched its own petition (https://www.redletterchristians.org/red-letter-christians-support-cts-call-for-impeachment/) calling for Trump’s removal from office.

Liberty University’s public safety department threatened to arrest Claiborne (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/us/anti-trump-evangelicals-lynchburg.html), the group’s founder, if he set foot on campus to speak at a scheduled revival service. :lol

pro-impeachment petition was signed by several evangelical heavyweights, including

Tony Campolo, who served as former President Clinton’s spiritual adviser (notably throughout his impeachment), and

William Barber II, an evangelical pastor and the president of the North Carolina NAACP.

“His crassness exposes the reality of what is really going on and that’s forced a lot of Christians, white Christians, who are willing to just go along with it, to have to make a decision.”

this community to debate their differences, forcing the Jerry Falwells and the Franklin Grahams and the Rick Perrys :lol of the world to defend their beliefs thatTrump is the “chosen one” (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/20/us/politics/christianity-today-trump-evangelicals.html) :lol out in the public sphere.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/whats-going-on-evangelicals-impeachment-rift?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29 (https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/whats-going-on-evangelicals-impeachment-rift?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29)

Jimmy Ricky, dumberer than LLoyd and Harry

DMC
12-27-2019, 10:53 PM
You don't bother making substantive claims about the topics being discussed. That is an easy claim for me to make, and support. You haven't made any nontrivial claims here, and I would be shocked if you did anything other than personal attacks.

The few times you have bothered in the past, you sucked at rational discourse, so I can see why you stick to personal attacks, although you aren't much better at that than you are at attempting to rub two thoughts together.

Feel free to prove me wrong. Go back over this thread and post your BEST, most meaningful commentary on the topic at hand. Wow the classroom, professor.

Pearls Before Swine with you lot. Most of you have to be hand held down the path of logic but you still get lost.

DMC
12-27-2019, 10:56 PM
Wow, a post longer than a sentence. Unusual.

I provided my take on this:

Gay bashing bashes someone for who they are.

Abortion shaming.. well not sure exaclty what was meant there. Shaming someone for what they do, I guess.

Racism is bashing someone again, for who they are.

Bashing Christianity is bashing someone for what they believe to be true, i.e. an idea.

That said, I suppose I could start a thread on either of those, but they are sort of side topics from the sheer blindingly obvious hypocrisy of the right-wing evangelical pieces of shit like Twitter Qrhis that support Trump.

You also ignored the reason they aren't different. That's the deal with ignorance and bigotry.

Th'Pusher
12-28-2019, 12:20 AM
Pearls Before Swine with you lot. Most of you have to be hand held down the path of logic but you still get lost.

Lol. DMC believes he generates pearls on ST.

Blake
12-28-2019, 12:45 AM

So chucho contradicted himself in a matter of two sentences. How about you let him speak for himself and you form your own opinion.

Still waiting for those claims to be backed up.

Blake
12-28-2019, 12:57 AM
You also ignored the reason they aren't different. That's the deal with ignorance and bigotry.

CUZ WHEN YOU POINT AT SOMEONE ELSE YOU HAVE THREE FINGERS POINTING BACK AT YOU #GOTCHA #SHAQDUNKGIF

Winehole23
12-28-2019, 02:17 AM
Lol. DMC believes he generates pearls on ST.
Presumably, there's someplace DMC would enjoy more, cooler people to hang with. Otherwise rests content to shit pearls on SpursTalk trash, for some reason

DMC
12-28-2019, 08:45 AM
So chucho contradicted himself in a matter of two sentences. How about you let him speak for himself and you form your own opinion.

Still waiting for those claims to be backed up.

But we are the same poster, remember?

Monostradamus
12-28-2019, 09:20 AM

With the smiley shell failing her, the Gotcha Hen tries one more psychological maneuver to confuse the predators, attempting to convince them that she won’t fight back because she’s too smart for that. Unfortunately, this is the maneuver that led to the extinction of the Dodo bird, and now it really seems like all hope is lost for the hen and her hatchlings. She will now retreat, lick her wounds, and in 3 weeks try the exact same maneuvers again.

Spurminator
12-28-2019, 11:01 AM
Amazing! A rare sighting of a Gotcha Hen in the wild, coming to the rescue of it’s hatchlings! Let’s see how it responds to the attack of the blakewolf, we may see the desperate, defensive cries of “CUCK CUCK” to confuse it’s predator...

Fascinating! The Gotcha Hen uses the classic defense mechanism of trying to convince the predator that it’s too stupid to understand her feeble defense! It then withdraws into a smiley shell, a maneuver that the Gotcha Hen itself despises, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Let’s see if the maneuver works and the mother hen can save herself and her little hatchlings...

With the smiley shell failing her, the Gotcha Hen tries one more psychological maneuver to confuse the predators, attempting to convince them that she won’t fight back because she’s too smart for that. Unfortunately, this is the maneuver that led to the extinction of the Dodo bird, and now it really seems like all hope is lost for the hen and her hatchlings. She will now retreat, lick her wounds, and in 3 weeks try the exact same maneuvers again.

:lmao :lmao

Chucho
12-28-2019, 11:12 AM
LOL. You motherfuckers worked loads of overtime to find ways to OK hatred.

From do-nothings going out of their way to cute nursery rhymes and shit loads of TL;DR.

Boiled down: Its ok to bash faith if we can find ways to associate those faiths with politicans and single instances.

Buncha frosty kings and TGYs.

Spurminator
12-28-2019, 11:19 AM

From do-nothings going out of their way to cute nursery rhymes and shit loads of TL;DR.

Boiled down: Its ok to bash faith if we can find ways to associate those faiths with politicans and single instances.

There's not a single post in this thread that "bashes" anything in Christian scripture or claims that all Christians are bad. Before you got your ass chapped, I'm not even sure there were any posts about Christians that could be statistically or objectively refuted. So I'm not really sure what your specific objection is, other than "please don't speak negativity about followers of the religion I identify with."

Monostradamus
12-28-2019, 12:02 PM

The hatchling, emboldened by it’s mother’s valiant efforts, comes out to defend the flock, but the hatchling’s meager attempts to emulate it’s mother fall woefully short. The hatchling confuses angry clucking with a substantive defense, and thus is pushed aside easily. The Gotcha Hen population continues to decline...

Blake
12-28-2019, 12:47 PM

Chucho doesn't hate anything. He's clearly full of love, peace and harmony

Blake
12-28-2019, 12:49 PM

Who said that you were?

boutons_deux
12-28-2019, 01:02 PM
The only "faith" bashing around here is on the Christian dominionist/supremacists who want to impose their ethics, morals, HATE, Biblical fairy tales onto other people and into govt, into public education.

Chucho
12-28-2019, 01:14 PM
Chucho doesn't hate anything. He's clearly full of love, peace and harmony

Didnt say that. Said you're a massive bigot who doesnt do or add anything here but when it comes to bashing Christianity, you suddenly have thoughts.

You are what you are and you do you.

Chucho
12-28-2019, 01:15 PM
The only "faith" bashing around here is on the Christian dominionist/supremacists who want to impose their ethics, morals, HATE, Biblical fairy tales onto other people and into govt, into public education.

Oh Boutons...there are more like you here than you ever knew.

Chucho
12-28-2019, 01:17 PM
There's not a single post in this thread that "bashes" anything in Christian scripture or claims that all Christians are bad. Before you got your ass chapped, I'm not even sure there were any posts about Christians that could be statistically or objectively refuted. So I'm not really sure what your specific objection is, other than "please don't speak negativity about followers of the religion I identify with."

LOL. It's not just this thread, please stop trying to minimalize this. It happens here, alot. Period.

You're the one up in arms about me pointing this out. If you're a Christian, why does me calling this pattern out bother you so much?

Chucho
12-28-2019, 01:19 PM
The hatchling, emboldened by it’s mother’s valiant efforts, comes out to defend the flock, but the hatchling’s meager attempts to emulate it’s mother fall woefully short. The hatchling confuses angry clucking with a substantive defense, and thus is pushed aside easily. The Gotcha Hen population continues to decline...

Awww. Mono found a new schtick to run into the ground. The pro-Star Wars stan schtick running thin?

Chucho
12-28-2019, 01:22 PM

They didnt like being called what they do. But hey, "coloreds" = posts and threads dedicated to Christian bashing.

ChumpDumper
12-28-2019, 01:31 PM
:lol "coloreds" tho

Where did that come from? Are you 80?

boutons_deux
12-28-2019, 01:34 PM
The only "faith" bashed around here is the on the so-called Christian supremacists/dominionists/End Timers who want to impose their ethics, morals, HATE, Biblical fairy tales on everybody, into govt and into public schools, and some of whom actually want to replace the Constitution and US Code with the Bible and 10 Commandments.

Believe whatever you want, but leave other people out of it.