PDA

View Full Version : More than 100 Virginia cities, counties declare themselves gun sanctuaries as Dems prepare to take legislature

ducks
12-20-2019, 11:39 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-counties-cities-gun-sanctuary

Winehole23
12-21-2019, 02:42 AM
One time me and a friend drove from Washington DC to Winchester, VA. Basically the NW corner of VA at the border of WV.

The uniformity of municipal codes struck me, all over the state the principal domiciles, if they are not brick houses, come in yellow, the four shades of white and off white, plus colonial blue. Sometimes out buildings like barns and sheds will be odd colors like red and green and purple.

Another thing that struck me driving through Virginia was the utter lack of roadside billboards -- except for the gun stores.

DMC
12-21-2019, 03:04 AM
One time me and a friend drove from Washington DC to Winchester, VA. Basically the NW corner of VA at the border of WV.

The uniformity of municipal codes struck me, all over the state the principal domiciles, if they are not brick houses, come in yellow, the four shades of white and off white, plus colonial blue. Sometimes out buildings like barns and sheds will be odd colors like red and green and purple.

Another thing that struck me driving through Virginia was the utter lack of roadside billboards -- except for the gun stores.
How about a fiction warning next time?

Winehole23
12-22-2019, 03:22 AM
How about a fiction warning next time?Sure, make it about me, clearly you have nothing better to do.

Winehole23
12-22-2019, 03:23 AM
DMC been reading everybody's mail, I've heard that about him.

DMC
12-22-2019, 09:02 AM
DMC been reading everybody's mail, I've heard that about him.

https://i.gifer.com/N4Mj.gif

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2019, 11:44 AM

I love the "liquor and guns" billboards I see in small Texas towns.