PDA

View Full Version : Christians just can't help themselves huh

Blake
12-21-2019, 12:27 AM
"Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders late Thursday mocked former Vice President Joe Biden for accentuating a stutter in his response to a question at the sixth 2020 Democratic presidential debate.

Toward the end of the debate in Los Angeles, Sanders mocked Biden on Twitter by caricaturing the stutter he used in responding to a question about whether, in the spirit of the holidays, there was a candidate on stage whom the others would ask for forgiveness or give a gift....."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/sarah-sanders-mocks-biden-stuttering-biden-responds-it-s-called-n1105556

Blake
12-21-2019, 12:29 AM
"II I I I I I I I I I I I I I I hhhave absolutely no idea what Biden is talking about. #DemDebate," Sanders tweeted

:lol huckabees

DMX7
12-21-2019, 01:30 AM
Don’t care about her otherwise I might be offended.

DMC
12-21-2019, 03:01 AM
Another Blake hates Christians thread. Shocker

koriwhat
12-21-2019, 05:56 PM
"Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders late Thursday mocked former Vice President Joe Biden for accentuating a stutter in his response to a question at the sixth 2020 Democratic presidential debate.

Toward the end of the debate in Los Angeles, Sanders mocked Biden on Twitter by caricaturing the stutter he used in responding to a question about whether, in the spirit of the holidays, there was a candidate on stage whom the others would ask for forgiveness or give a gift....."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/sarah-sanders-mocks-biden-stuttering-biden-responds-it-s-called-n1105556

another shining example of just how pathetically weak you are betaBlaKKKe

Blake
12-21-2019, 06:07 PM

It's another Evangelical doing Evangelical things thread.

DMC and kw here to bite my ankles tho. Not shocking at all.

TheGreatYacht
12-21-2019, 06:10 PM
Conservative Christians: "I love Jesus Christ, he's my Lord and Savior but fuck all of his teachings like helping poor people, loving your enemies and neighbors, and helping immigrants. I hate sharing."

koriwhat
12-21-2019, 06:25 PM
It's another Evangelical doing Evangelical things thread.

DMC and kw here to bite my ankles tho. Not shocking at all.

the hypocrisy is astounding tbh... you bitch and moan here on ST daily while hurling insults but the self-righteous betaBlaKKKe can't be concerned with his own hypocrisy though.

and last, no one is biting your ankles not even your ex wife. no one wants to touch you you little faggotBlaKKKe.

ElNono
12-21-2019, 07:29 PM
Shaming them won’t work. I mean, these are people that truly believe there’s an invisible being in the sky that watches them all day long. He wants them to do 10 things, and if they do not, he’ll send them to a burning place, with never ending violence, torture and pain..... but, he loves them.

He loves them and needs money. He’s ever-knowing, omnipresent, powerful, creator of everything... but he won’t give his disciples money, that’s why they need yours.

See why shaming won’t work with these people?

TheGreatYacht
12-21-2019, 07:35 PM
Shaming them won’t work. I mean, these are people that truly believe there’s an invisible being in the sky that watches them all day long. He wants them to do 10 things, and if they do not, he’ll send them to a burning place, with never ending violence, torture and pain..... but, he loves them.

He loves them and needs money. He’s ever-knowing, omnipresent, powerful, creator of everything... but he won’t give his disciples money, that’s why they need yours.

:lol

Chris
12-21-2019, 07:46 PM
Way to rip off George Carlin there copypasta

ElNono
12-21-2019, 07:50 PM
Way to rip off George Carlin there copypasta

And you call yourself a Christian?

ElNono
12-21-2019, 07:51 PM
I bet Qhris though Carlin was just kidding :lol

DMC
12-21-2019, 08:45 PM

Blake is one of those militant atheists who targets a specific religion instead of religion in general. Even a mid level theology dropout could school the fuck out of him in a debate.

koriwhat
12-21-2019, 09:05 PM
Blake is one of those militant atheists who targets a specific religion instead of religion in general. Even a mid level theology dropout could school the fuck out of him in a debate.

blaKKKe is just jealous of all the goats that get fucked daily by them dessert muzzies

Blake
12-21-2019, 09:36 PM

blaKKKe is just jealous of all the goats that get fucked daily by them dessert muzzies

Muh ankles tbh

Blake
12-21-2019, 09:37 PM
the hypocrisy is astounding tbh... you bitch and moan here on ST daily while hurling insults but the self-righteous betaBlaKKKe can't be concerned with his own hypocrisy though.

and last, no one is biting your ankles not even your ex wife. no one wants to touch you you little faggotBlaKKKe.

You don't know what hypocrisy means. You're a drugged up angry ankle biter.

koriwhat
12-21-2019, 09:45 PM
You don't know what hypocrisy means. You're a drugged up angry ankle biter.

at the end of the day blaKKKe you know as well as i do that i'm no drugged up angry ankle biter. as well, you know you're a weak pathetic male who got cuckold by his ex wife. i sleep soundly while you go through life knowing you were always a bitch and going to stay a bitch till you cease to exist. :tu

claim whatever you'd like of me blaKKKe but not being you is the gift that keeps on giving.

ElNono
12-21-2019, 09:52 PM

Oh yeah, certainly not circumscribed to just Christians. That doesn’t excuse them though.

koriwhat
12-21-2019, 10:02 PM
Oh yeah, certainly not circumscribed to just Christians. That doesn’t excuse them though.

he'll never talk down to the goat fuckers though

Blake
12-21-2019, 10:13 PM
at the end of the day blaKKKe you know as well as i do that i'm no drugged up angry ankle biter. as well, you know you're a weak pathetic male who got cuckold by his ex wife. i sleep soundly while you go through life knowing you were always a bitch and going to stay a bitch till you cease to exist. :tu

claim whatever you'd like of me blaKKKe but not being you is the gift that keeps on giving.

Uh huh

Chris
12-22-2019, 12:03 AM
And you call yourself a Christian?

Straight up jacked his whole bit and posted it as your own gd that's pathetic :rollin

Millennial_Messiah
12-22-2019, 12:25 AM
Lol christians and jews. Fuck Islam

ElNono
12-22-2019, 03:00 AM
Straight up jacked his whole bit and posted it as your own gd that's pathetic :rollin

:lol Yeah, there’s literally no Carlin fans here. You’re the only one.

You’re, however, one of the retards that buy into that whole thing :rollin

Trainwreck2100
12-22-2019, 03:09 AM

Bitch i been a fan of carlin since his shining time station days.

ElNono
12-22-2019, 08:33 AM
Bitch i been a fan of carlin since his shining time station days.

GOAT, tbh...

koriwhat
12-22-2019, 01:09 PM

you're kidding, right? i fucking love carlin! he was a true liberal too not like the marxists of today. comedians were actually talented and funny back in carlin's days too.

ElNono
12-22-2019, 01:11 PM
you're kidding, right? i fucking love carlin! he was a true liberal too not like the marxists of today. comedians were actually talented and funny back in carlin's days too.

Yeah, rhetorical question.

Chris
12-22-2019, 01:49 PM
Yeah, rhetorical question.

yeah...

monosylab1k
12-22-2019, 02:06 PM
lol per usual, Chris has no defense for the terrible, hypocritical behavior of himself and/or other fake Christians, instead he just creates a diversion and avoids the subject.

koriwhat
12-22-2019, 02:09 PM
lol per usual, Chris has no defense for the terrible, hypocritical behavior of himself and/or other fake Christians, instead he just creates a diversion and avoids the subject.

dude you're in the wrong thread mono... this thread isn't titled, "Obese fucks just can't help themselves huh".

monosylab1k
12-22-2019, 02:10 PM
dude you're in the wrong thread mono... this thread isn't titled, "Obese fucks just can't help themselves huh".

:tu koriwhat delivers some Carlin-esque comedy gold here

Spurminator
12-22-2019, 02:28 PM

In America we don't have leaders of another religion demanding that we adhere to specific tenets of their religion while ignoring other arguably more fundamental ones.

benefactor
12-22-2019, 02:50 PM
Says the guy who spends his whole existence here pretending to be Dale

Blake
12-22-2019, 02:54 PM
In America we don't have leaders of another religion demanding that we adhere to specific tenets of their religion while ignoring other arguably more fundamental ones.

#butwhataboutthemuslims

ElNono
12-22-2019, 03:53 PM

dogavoiding.gif

ElNono
12-22-2019, 03:54 PM
Let’s focus on attribution not the fact you’re the loser Carlin is talking about :lmao

koriwhat
12-22-2019, 07:00 PM

try wearing a hat for a mugshot then... :lmao

koriwhat
12-22-2019, 07:01 PM
Says the guy who spends his whole existence here pretending to be Dale

says the guy who spends his whole existence on facebook stalking potential victims to snitch on

koriwhat
12-22-2019, 07:04 PM
:lmao @ the self-righteous assholes trying so hard to stand on a mountain of faux morality as they sling slurs, insults, etc... it's quite the show you hacks keep putting on daily here on ST.

ElNono
12-22-2019, 07:17 PM
Who said anything about morality, joey? Not me.

koriwhat
12-22-2019, 07:44 PM
Who said anything about morality, joey? Not me.

i'm not talking about you at all El.

Blake
12-22-2019, 07:55 PM
:lmao @ the self-righteous assholes trying so hard to stand on a mountain of faux morality as they sling slurs, insults, etc... it's quite the show you hacks keep putting on daily here on ST.

"Mountain of faux morality"

:lmao you're an idiot

ElNono
12-22-2019, 11:21 PM
But easing the sentence of a murderer who counted a 19-year-old woman among his victims was one of several pardons and sentence commutations that prompted fierce national backlash against Bevin, who also gave reprieves to a man convicted of raping a 9-year-old; a technician convicted of stuffing his co-worker’s decapitated body into a barrel; and a man convicted of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy.
Some who consulted with the former governor say his decisions were the result of a deep interest in the problems of the criminal justice system. Bevin said he was guided by his Christian value of forgiveness and said his decision process was thorough.

smh

Spurminator
12-23-2019, 12:24 AM
try wearing a hat for a mugshot then... :lmao

What do you even mean and what does this have to do with my post? Don't crowd my mentions with irrelevant retardation, Mensa.

DMC
12-23-2019, 01:23 AM

Your point?

BD24
12-23-2019, 01:51 AM

dbestpro
12-23-2019, 02:14 AM
Conservative Christians: "I love Jesus Christ, he's my Lord and Savior but fuck all of his teachings like helping poor people, loving your enemies and neighbors, and helping immigrants. I hate sharing."

You must really bust your ass to help your community to be so upset. Maybe you need someone to give you a medal for all the poor and hungry people you take care of.

CosmicCowboy
12-23-2019, 08:43 AM

Sancho had a cross tattooed on his ass. Watching that cross jackhammer his fat wife really made him hate Jesus.

Chucho
12-23-2019, 10:09 AM
LOL, ST bigots.

Blake
12-23-2019, 11:23 AM
You must really bust your ass to help your community to be so upset. Maybe you need someone to give you a medal for all the poor and hungry people you take care of.

Ad hominem

Blake
12-23-2019, 11:26 AM
Sancho had a cross tattooed on his ass. Watching that cross jackhammer his fat wife really made him hate Jesus.

It's never not fascinating what you spend time thinking about.

This time it's a dude with a tramp stamp hitting a fat chick.

CosmicCowboy
12-23-2019, 11:51 AM
It's never not fascinating what you spend time thinking about.

This time it's a dude with a tramp stamp hitting a fat chick.

Nope, It's about Blake the jealous cuck hating Jesus.

Blake
12-23-2019, 11:52 AM
CC can't help himself

DMX7
12-23-2019, 11:52 AM
Nope, It's about Blake the jealous cuck hating Jesus.

Are you a "christian"?

CosmicCowboy
12-23-2019, 11:56 AM
Are you a "christian"?

No, but that doesn't mean I hate them like the forum cuck does.

DMX7
12-23-2019, 11:58 AM
No, but that doesn't mean I hate them like the forum cuck does.

That's pleasant, but you clearly do love hypocrisy.

Spurminator
12-23-2019, 12:02 PM
Your point?

A focus on Christian hypocrisy makes sense when they are driving legislation and doesn't require inclusion of every other domestically irrelevant faith.

CosmicCowboy
12-23-2019, 12:22 PM
That's pleasant, but you clearly do love hypocrisy.

Care to back up your claim?

koriwhat
12-23-2019, 12:46 PM
"Mountain of faux morality"

:lmao you're an idiot

whatever you pathetic cuckold

koriwhat
12-23-2019, 12:47 PM
What do you even mean and what does this have to do with my post? Don't crowd my mentions with irrelevant retardation, Mensa.

:cry :lol

:lmao @ a retard hurling insults at me because spurm can't decipher what i said.

Blake
12-23-2019, 12:48 PM
Druggy just can't help himself

koriwhat
12-23-2019, 12:59 PM

your druggy shtick is lame man. you can't name the drugs you claim i'm on after being asked numerous times to do so. it's your go-to because you have nothing of substance to discuss tbh.

go cry some more about how your obese wife left you high and dry while sucking a real man off. cry some more about how you're the arbiter of morality when you couldn't even keep your family together you self-righteous faggot.

Blake
12-23-2019, 01:01 PM

DMX7
12-23-2019, 01:31 PM
Care to back up your claim?

Yes, for example, with this thread. Blake made a point (See OP) and you viciously attacked him for making it.

koriwhat
12-23-2019, 03:21 PM
what i want to know is how an atheist can try and justify scolding others over a religion they don't believe in. if you don't believe in the psalms and whatnot then how can you realistically use them against those you deem beneath you? while pushing the scriptures you must buy into them somewhat or else you'd use a better argument to make your point.

at the end of the day we are all sinners and christians know this. they try to better themselves over the course of their lifetime so none of the arguments are worth a fuck here in this thread to begin with.

Blake
12-23-2019, 04:06 PM
You're too stupid to get it, tbh. Go smoke another blunt.

spurraider21
12-23-2019, 05:20 PM
what i want to know is how an atheist can try and justify scolding others over a religion they don't believe in. if you don't believe in the psalms and whatnot then how can you realistically use them against those you deem beneath you? while pushing the scriptures you must buy into them somewhat or else you'd use a better argument to make your point.

at the end of the day we are all sinners and christians know this. they try to better themselves over the course of their lifetime so none of the arguments are worth a fuck here in this thread to begin with.
Look up the definition of hypocrisy.

Spurminator
12-23-2019, 05:49 PM
:cry :lol

:lmao @ a retard hurling insults at me because spurm can't decipher what i said.

Don't crowd my mentions with retardation that you have no intention of expanding upon. I don't think you even know what point you were trying to make.

CosmicCowboy
12-23-2019, 06:42 PM

I think you can share the same values as the religious types and live a good life without believing in the God they believe in. And you dont have to be religious to know an asshole when you see them.

TheGreatYacht
12-23-2019, 07:09 PM
Look up the definition of hypocrisy.

koriwhat
12-23-2019, 07:30 PM
Don't crowd my mentions with retardation that you have no intention of expanding upon. I don't think you even know what point you were trying to make.

hey retard, i never used MENTIONS with you. i think the word you're trying to use here is "notifications". fucking retard! :tu

I think you can share the same values as the religious types and live a good life without believing in the God they believe in. And you dont have to be religious to know an asshole when you see them.

yeah but to use the bible against a christian when you don't believe in said bible then how do you purposely prop it up to make a point? doesn't make sense to me but ok.

koriwhat
12-23-2019, 07:32 PM
You're too stupid to get it, tbh. Go smoke another blunt.

blaKKKe i hope one day someone whoops your ass so bad that it finally makes you wake up to the fact that you're such a misguided egotistical self-righteous worthless faggot and maybe you should just sit down and stfu for once.

pgardn
12-23-2019, 07:45 PM

They dont have try to better themselves, basically accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior and your in and going to heaven.
Ask Chris. The biggest hypocrite Christian on the Forum.

Catholics used to have purgatory for the believing sinners but Im not even sure if that is a thing anymore.

koriwhat
12-23-2019, 08:11 PM
They dont have try to better themselves, basically accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior and your in and going to heaven.

Catholics used to have purgatory for the believing sinners but Im not even sure if that is a thing anymore.

Either way who are you or any one else to judge? ST reeks of self-righteous pricks like blaKKKe and the like. The pricks here like blaKKKe are literal pussies so they're just wasting their time trying to come off as badasses. Fucking pussies!

TheGreatYacht
12-23-2019, 08:13 PM

So if somebody goes out and starts raping and murdering as long as they believe in Jesus Christ they will go to heaven? Damn, that's a very good and benevolent God.

TheGreatYacht
12-23-2019, 08:33 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/NickJFuentes/status/1208521839401742336

Blake
12-23-2019, 09:06 PM
Either way who are you or any one else to judge? ST reeks of self-righteous pricks like blaKKKe and the like. The pricks here like blaKKKe are literal pussies so they're just wasting their time trying to come off as badasses. Fucking pussies!

I'm gonna explain it one time. You're on your own after that.

Christians have a book of guidelines their God tells them to follow. Evangelicals try to shove that book into public policy. When they blatantly disregard the easiest of those book's rules to follow, they're hypocrites.

I'm not a hypocrite because a) I'm just here to lol at their hypocrisy and b) it's not my book.

It's really pretty easy to get

koriwhat
12-24-2019, 07:21 PM
I'm gonna explain it one time. You're on your own after that.

Christians have a book of guidelines their God tells them to follow. Evangelicals try to shove that book into public policy. When they blatantly disregard the easiest of those book's rules to follow, they're hypocrites.

I'm not a hypocrite because a) I'm just here to lol at their hypocrisy and b) it's not my book.

It's really pretty easy to get

You're not understanding it... if you don't believe then how can you use the written word against those that do believe? Doing so would place you in the same arena as those that do believe. You must buy into religion somewhat or else you wouldn't had sent your daughter off to a private religious school and wouldn't argue with those who believe.

Blake
12-24-2019, 09:43 PM
You're not understanding it... if you don't believe then how can you use the written word against those that do believe? Doing so would place you in the same arena as those that do believe. You must buy into religion somewhat or else you wouldn't had sent your daughter off to a private religious school and wouldn't argue with those who believe.

It's not my book. I'm not explaining it to you again, dummy.

I'm sending my daughter to a particular Christian school because it's still a much better education than public school system. She can figure out evolution is actual science when she gets to college.

pgardn
12-24-2019, 10:42 PM
So if somebody goes out and starts raping and murdering as long as they believe in Jesus Christ they will go to heaven? Damn, that's a very good and benevolent God.

Yes.

Ask Chris.
Believe and you are in.

pgardn
12-24-2019, 10:45 PM

Who am I to judge?
And then YOU make judgements?

I told you what the majority of Christians believe. Call it wrong, or don’t call it.

koriwhat
12-24-2019, 10:54 PM
It's not my book. I'm not explaining it to you again, dummy.

I'm sending my daughter to a particular Christian school because it's still a much better education than public school system. She can figure out evolution is actual science when she gets to college.

You don't buy into Christianity but you do when it comes to your daughter. You literally BUY into Christianity!

Hypocrisy is your middle name blaKKKe. :tu

Merry CHRISTmas!

TheGreatYacht
12-24-2019, 10:56 PM
Yes.

Ask Chris.
Believe and you are in.

I meant to says "that's not a very good God then" :lol

TheGreatYacht
12-24-2019, 11:03 PM
https://youtu.be/SZ2L-R8NgrA

:lmao :rollin :lol

Winehole23
12-26-2019, 03:07 AM
Says the guy who spends his whole existence here pretending to be DaleChris is a wholesale quip stealer. Zero original takes or jokes are to be had.

Blake
12-26-2019, 12:57 PM
You don't buy into Christianity but you do when it comes to your daughter. You literally BUY into Christianity!

Hypocrisy is your middle name blaKKKe. :tu

Merry CHRISTmas!

OH NOES I PUT UP A TREE AND BOUGHT GIFTS I LITERALLY BOUGHT INTO CHRISTMAS

TheGreatYacht
12-26-2019, 01:00 PM
https://youtu.be/OEi1eOdTEVo

Beautiful music

SpursforSix
12-26-2019, 01:08 PM
Damn. When I saw the title, "Republican Jesus", I instantly played it in my head to American Woman.
I was disappointed that's not what they did with that.

Ba ba baba baba ba ba ba
Ba ba baba baba ba ba ba
AMERICAN JESUS....

Blake
12-26-2019, 02:16 PM

KW asks who is anyone else to judge right before swiftly passing judgement.

Just kw being kw

Spurtacular
12-26-2019, 02:44 PM

He still won't say if Jesus is the reason he's a cuck.

Blake
12-26-2019, 03:55 PM
Derp can't help himself

Spurtacular
12-26-2019, 04:02 PM
Cuck Blake just can't help himself.

koriwhat
12-27-2019, 01:55 PM
OH NOES I PUT UP A TREE AND BOUGHT GIFTS I LITERALLY BOUGHT INTO CHRISTMAS

you're a hypocrite just like i said. :tu

KW asks who is anyone else to judge right before swiftly passing judgement.

Just kw being kw

i don't claim to be this or that... that's what you do. so how important do you think you truly are? self-righteous angry prick who has nothing better to do on Christmas and the day after than replying to me when i literally don't care for you nor your opinions. :tu

K, angry incel "not religious" cuckold blaKKKe

Blake
12-27-2019, 04:12 PM
K, druggy

Spurtacular
12-27-2019, 04:17 PM
:cry

Who is responsible for you being a cuckold?