PDA

View Full Version : Will Bloomberg's strategy work?

CosmicCowboy
12-21-2019, 12:02 PM
He is going to flood Super Tuesday states plus starting now while everyone else is flooding irrelevant Iowa and New Hampshire. Seems pretty smart. Convince conservative Democrats, Independents, and disillusioned Republicans that he is the lesser of evils.

DarrinS
12-21-2019, 12:04 PM
He's running a shit ton of commercials here.

boutons_deux
12-21-2019, 12:09 PM
possible success, America and Americans are always For Sale

candidates who spend the most win 90%+ of the time

disaffected, disengaged, uninformed Americans are susceptible to lies and propaganda

What are Billionaire Bloomberg's policies?

I read that his priorities are to block Medicare for All and the Wealth Tax (on him).

iow, keep everybody fucked, fleeced, impoverished by BigHealthCare, and protect/enrich himself.

Quadzilla99
12-21-2019, 12:19 PM
He is going to flood Super Tuesday states plus starting now while everyone else is flooding irrelevant Iowa and New Hampshire. Seems pretty smart. Convince conservative Democrats, Independents, and disillusioned Republicans that he is the lesser of evils.

You mean will he win the Democratic nomination? I don't think he's even qualifying for the debates atm

spurraider21
12-21-2019, 12:29 PM
seems to be about 3/4 of my youtube ads

CosmicCowboy
12-21-2019, 12:30 PM
You mean will he win the Democratic nomination? I don't think he's even qualifying for the debates atm

Hardly anyone is watching the debates. And for those that do they are boring as shit.

baseline bum
12-21-2019, 12:35 PM
His strategy is likely to be a spoiler third party candidate to get Trump elected if Warren or Sanders gets the Democratic nomination.

Trainwreck2100
12-21-2019, 12:36 PM
No

boutons_deux
12-21-2019, 12:39 PM
His strategy is likely to be a spoiler third party candidate to get Trump elected if Warren or Sanders gets the Democratic nomination.

yep, billionaires, even liberal/Dem billionaires (who aren't liberal about protecting their wealth) will do and spend anything and everything, with help from the BigDollar Dem establishment, to block progressive candidates.

non-Dem Bernie doesn't have a chance, and BigFinance HATES Warren who cost them $11B with her CFPB.

TheGreatYacht
12-21-2019, 12:40 PM
Bloomberg Spends $100 MILLION On Ads & SURGES

https://youtu.be/jx1ajMfTWVc

Th'Pusher
12-21-2019, 01:08 PM
He's running a shit ton of commercials here.

If he won the democratic nomination, you’d vote for trump

spurraider21
12-21-2019, 02:00 PM
Yep. They got the billionaires shook

CosmicCowboy
12-21-2019, 02:05 PM
I disagree. I think he's going for the big Democrat bananna. Times have changed with social media and the internet. Nobody gives a shit who wins in Iowa. You can just about win the primary with Florida, Texas, and California.

CosmicCowboy
12-21-2019, 02:08 PM
Hell, Ted Cruz won Iowa in 2016. We all saw how that turned out.

boutons_deux
12-21-2019, 02:48 PM
caucuses, debates, totally useless, embarrassing, degrading bullshit, but are key parts of the for-profit Election Industry so TV, etc can sell ads to compromising BigCorp

baseline bum
12-21-2019, 02:50 PM
I disagree. I think he's going for the big Democrat bananna. Times have changed with social media and the internet. Nobody gives a shit who wins in Iowa. You can just about win the primary with Florida, Texas, and California.

Running as a conservative isn't going to win him the Democrat nomination. Conservative voters are almost universally Trump lovers. The disillusioned Republican base is tiny, look at Trump's approval rating with Republican voters. He's there to chip away a few points at the margins of the Democrat base to keep Sanders or Warren from getting elected in the general and being able to implement a wealth tax.

Millennial_Messiah
12-21-2019, 04:07 PM
As long as Warren doesn't win

Reck
12-22-2019, 04:19 AM

Precisely why he turns off so many people. First he gets in late than spends 30 millions in one weekend than throws 100s of millions everywhere else. That just doesn’t appeal to people. His ads are everywhere and they are piss poor.

Basically I can beat Trump. That’s it. No substance.

Hes taking the super elite approach. He’s definitely going to find out money can’t buy you votes.

ElNono
12-22-2019, 08:53 AM
Precisely why he turns off so many people. First he gets in late than spends 30 millions in one weekend than throws 100s of millions everywhere else. That just doesn’t appeal to people. His ads are everywhere and they are piss poor.

Basically I can beat Trump. That’s it. No substance.

Hes taking the super elite approach. He’s definitely going to find out money can’t buy you votes.

You’re giving people too much credit. This is a country that elected Trump.

DMC
12-22-2019, 08:54 AM
Bloomberg reeks of social elite status, just his name alone. I don't think he'd go over well with flyover country. Trump as well, but he admits it and promises things other candidates wouldn't dare even discuss.