PDA

View Full Version : The President Just Admitted in Court He Ran a Crooked Charity and We're All Just Gonna Shrug It Off?

RandomGuy
12-22-2019, 08:30 AM
Who among us has not spent $20,000 in other people's charity money on a six-foot portrait of ourselves?

t's easy to get caught up in impeachment, or the hastening ecological decline of our world, or the fact that the president posted more than 80 tweets before 9:30 this morning, including a suggestion to a teenage climate activist that she should "chill" and consider "Anger Management" classes.

But did you see the charity thing? You should see the charity thing. It was almost water under the bridge. Our politics have gone so far down the rabbit hole that a story about how the President of the United States agreed to pay $2 million at a court's order—while admitting he used his charity for his own gain—barely made a splash. Folks saw the headline and thought to themselves, Well, yeah, of course Donald Trump ran a crooked charity. But really. Look at this.

As part of the settlement, the president paid eight charities a total of $2 million while admitting "he misused funds raised by the Donald J. Trump Foundation to promote his presidential bid and pay off business debts, the New York State attorney general said on Tuesday."

By the 2000s, the charity was largely holding other people's money, which was donated to benefit philanthropic causes. Trump used some of this money to buy a $20,000 portrait of himself.

He also used the money to buy a $12,000 signed Tim Tebow helmet, which he kept for himself.

He spent more than a quarter of a million dollars of the charity's money to settle lawsuits involving his for-profit businesses. This is not legal.

Even earlier on, Trump abused the foundation. In 1989, it appears he used Foundation money to pay Donald Trump Junior's $7 initiation fee for the Boy Scouts. Seven dollars. A self-styled Rich Guy. Too cheap to pay himself.

The largest donation the Foundation made in those days—and indeed ever, according to the Washington Post—was a $264,231 gift to the Central Park Conservancy in 1989. This appears generous until you learn it was used to restore a fountain outside the Plaza Hotel, which Trump owned at the time. It directly benefitted his business.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a30208282/trump-admit-crooked-charity-pay-2-million/

Spurs Homer
12-22-2019, 10:40 AM
The CULT does not care.

DMC
12-22-2019, 11:06 AM
Shrug it off? Hell no, we're going to post online about it!

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2019, 11:40 AM
I dont have a problem with his charity giving 20K to a worthy charity for the picture that wasn't worth shit to anyone else. That's how charities work. Who else would want a picture of him? It was set up from the beginning. That's the only practice of the charity I will defend.

Spurs Homer
12-22-2019, 11:55 AM
I dont have a problem with his charity giving 20K to a worthy charity for the picture that wasn't worth shit to anyone else. That's how charities work. Who else would want a picture of him? It was set up from the beginning. That's the only practice of the charity I will defend.

wow

this level of stupidity is why there is a CULT in this country destroying the usa from the inside...

no mention of the actual defrauding or the illegality- just some normalizing and minimizing the criminal acts of the criminal cult leader by faithful complicit sheeple.

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2019, 12:12 PM
wow

this level of stupidity is why there is a CULT in this country destroying the usa from the inside...

no mention of the actual defrauding or the illegality- just some normalizing and minimizing the criminal acts of the criminal cult leader by faithful complicit sheeple.

Fuck you, loser. You have probably never even been to a charity silent/live auction. That's how some donations get set up. It was a picture some guy whipped out in an hour. Maybe worth $500. I said I
dont defend any of the other allegations like paying corporate bill's with charity money.

boutons_deux
12-22-2019, 12:13 PM
Not only do the Trash cult mob, 63M voters including Bible-humping, Holy Roller evangelicals?, agree with Trash's crimes, they of course, given the chance, would commit the same, or worse, crimes.

pgardn
12-22-2019, 12:43 PM
President’s Cant be bothered with white collar crime.

So when he is out of office he will be indicted, convicted, and pardoned by his daughter.
Then he will die. So will we.

pgardn
12-22-2019, 12:48 PM
Not only do the Trash cult mob, 63M voters including Bible-humping, Holy Roller evangelicals?, agree with Trash's crimes, they of course, given the chance, would commit the same, or worse, crimes.

If it’s a fundamental genetic thing you should leave the fckd and unfckble country.
Probably abortion is a huge single issue vote.

Honestly I don’t think they’re defending him they’re just voting for him
If you can see a good defense for the things he has done I would like the links.

Spurs Homer
12-22-2019, 04:46 PM
Fuck you, loser. You have probably never even been to a charity silent/live auction. That's how some donations get set up. It was a picture some guy whipped out in an hour. Maybe worth $500. I said I
dont defend any of the other allegations like paying corporate bill's with charity money.

go fuck yourself cultist

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2019, 04:52 PM
go fuck yourself cultist

Get back to us after you move out of mommy's house, loser.

Spurs Homer
12-22-2019, 04:56 PM
Get back to us after you move out of mommy's house, loser.

lol

ok cultist

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2019, 05:01 PM
Oh wow. Mamas Homer really crushed me there. :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-22-2019, 05:24 PM
I dont have a problem with his charity giving 20K to a worthy charity for the picture that wasn't worth shit to anyone else. That's how charities work. Who else would want a picture of him? It was set up from the beginning. That's the only practice of the charity I will defend.Only half of that money went to the charity and if Melania bid on it herself and not on behalf of the foundation and only used the portrait at their non-charity business, is that really how charities work?

Winehole23
12-22-2019, 05:26 PM
WE KNEW HE WAS A GRIFTER WHEN WE VOTED FOR HIM

FuzzyLumpkins
12-22-2019, 05:43 PM

Yeah obviously charities typical practices end up with $2m fines. :rolleyes

Blake
12-22-2019, 05:52 PM
Inb4 whataboutism crooked Hillary derrr

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2019, 05:59 PM

Dont be your usual stupid self. I specifically said I was only commenting on one specific complaint and not defending others.

CosmicCowboy
12-22-2019, 06:04 PM

I didn't see the point in this brain washed forum. The Clinton Foundation cheats make these y'all are getting hysterical over pale in comparison. Chelsea's wedding, Chelsea's 2 million dollar townhouse, etc.

boutons_deux
12-22-2019, 06:09 PM
Trash's cult base doesn't care that Trash is a criminal, a cheat, racist, nativist, xenophobe, a convicted, admitted fraudster, tax evader, bully, pussy-grabbing / bleeding-from-wherever misogynist, a pathological liar, illiterate, ignorant, an adulterer, a serially failed, grifitng business owner.

To them, he represents the Best of America, he's their hero, and God raised him up to save America and above all to HURT the people his cult base HATES.

pgardn
12-22-2019, 06:11 PM
I didn't see the point in this brain washed forum. The Clinton Foundation cheats make these y'all are getting hysterical over pale in comparison. Chelsea's wedding, Chelsea's 2 million dollar townhouse, etc.

Clinton also lied directly into a camera looking straight into it.
Then he did it in front of more important people again.

But Trump... Trump lies about things he does not even need to lie about. Just for fun.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2019, 06:12 PM
Oh, I'd love to read all about those.

Do you have links to the original stories? I'd like to go straight to the source.

tenbeersbold
12-23-2019, 05:19 AM

Charity has always been a rich persons scam/racket.Its where the rich stick their offspring who lack the killer instinct to work at a bank,legal profession.That or the art world.Travel around some of the more NGO ridden parts of the world and you run into tons of overpaid/ overpriviliged scions of wealth dynasties "making a difference" lol
Just go to the most dysfunctional African/South American country you think of and go hang at the bar at the most expensive Western luxury hotel and you'll meet all the "do-gooders" and journalists you could ever care to lol

FuzzyLumpkins
12-23-2019, 10:07 AM
Dont be your usual stupid self. I specifically said I was only commenting on one specific complaint and not defending others.

His charity did not buy it from another charity though. He had his lawyer get someone else to buy it then directed his charity to buy it for himself all the while tweeting about how much it was initially bought for.

pgardn
12-23-2019, 10:29 AM
Charity has always been a rich persons scam/racket.Its where the rich stick their offspring who lack the killer instinct to work at a bank,legal profession.That or the art world.Travel around some of the more NGO ridden parts of the world and you run into tons of overpaid/ overpriviliged scions of wealth dynasties "making a difference" lol
Just go to the most dysfunctional African/South American country you think of and go hang at the bar at the most expensive Western luxury hotel and you'll meet all the "do-gooders" and journalists you could ever care to lol

So you won’t be volunteering for a hurricane cleanup crew run by a church anytime soon.
“Who the fck paid for the gas and this bus?”

hater
12-23-2019, 11:04 AM
If Trump only had a charity as legit as the Clinton Foundation

*ding :lmao

DMX7
12-23-2019, 11:12 AM
The largest donation the Foundation made in those days—and indeed ever, according to the Washington Post—was a $264,231 gift to the Central Park Conservancy in 1989. This appears generous until you learn it was used to restore a fountain outside the Plaza Hotel, which Trump owned at the time. It directly benefitted his business.
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a30208282/trump-admit-crooked-charity-pay-2-million/

I read the first sentence and thought to myself, "wow, at least the charity did one nice gesture". Then I read the second sentence. :lol

pgardn
12-23-2019, 11:25 AM
If Trump only had a charity as legit as the Clinton Foundation

*ding :lmao

What specifically did the Clinton Foundation do that you did not like?

What specifically did the Trump Charities do that you did not like?

Then we will compare.
Go.

boutons_deux
12-23-2019, 02:08 PM
All things Clinaton have been investigated and slandered for 25+ years, and Repugs have come with nothing but a dry hole.

The strategy of the fascist, authoritarian oligarchy/Repugs is to deny any and all legitimacy to any and all opposition, which must obstructed, destroyed, defrauded, cheated

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 03:44 AM
Oh, I'd love to read all about those.

Do you have links to the original stories? I'd like to go straight to the source.When asked for sources, CC vanishes swiftly or hastily Googles something that doesn't quite do the trick.

His whole schtick is authoritative PFA. In this case, he ghosted rather than attempt to back up his own declarations.

To be fair, there were a number of stories that said so, none pursued to factual certainty that I know of.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation
https://nypost.com/2016/11/06/chelsea-clinton-used-foundation-to-help-pay-for-wedding-emails/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3186145/The-perks-Chelsea-Clintons-helped-buy-daughter-s-10million-apartment-let-husband-network-foundation-events-s-revealed-brought-team-three-stint-NBC.html

I was more bothered by the appearance of influence peddling created by the Clinton Foundation accepting large donations from foreign sovereigns while HRC was Secretary of State, but each to his own.

https://apnews.com/82df550e1ec646098b434f7d5771f625/Many-donors-to-Clinton-Foundation-met-with-her-at-State

The Clinton Foundation has been losing money since HRC lost:

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2019/11/clinton-foundation-cash-flow-drop/

hater
12-24-2019, 08:14 AM
"The Clinton family, they are crooks, they are thieves, they are liars," says Haitian activist Dahoud Andre.

He has been leading protests outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign base in Brooklyn for the last two years.

Mr Andre is not alone among his compatriots in blaming the once-and-perhaps-future first couple for a litany of ills in Haiti.

Kim Ives, editor of Haiti Liberte newspaper, told the BBC: "A lot of Haitians are not big fans of the Clintons, that's for sure."

Mr Clinton's own office at the UN found 9% of the foreign aid cash went to the Haitian government and 0.6% to local organisations.

The bulk of it went to UN agencies, international aid groups, private contractors and donor countries' own civilian and military agencies.

For example, the Pentagon billed the State Department hundreds of millions of dollars for sending US troops to hand out bottled water and keep order on the streets of Haiti's ravaged capital, Port-au-Prince.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37826098

hater
12-24-2019, 08:15 AM
Chelsea Clinton used the Clinton Foundation's resources "for her wedding", an aide to former US President Bill Clinton wrote in 2012, according to emails released by WikiLeaks.

They appear to show that Doug Band emailed John Podesta, chairman of Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, urging him to "speak to her and end this".

"The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents..." Mr Band wrote.

boutons_deux
12-24-2019, 09:18 AM
accountability, retribution, punishment in America today is for the bottom of society, for non-whites, non-males, non-Christians, non-straight

Along with the rigged economy, there is the rigged "justice" system, which is for sale, if you have enough money for the tricky, technicality lawyering.

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 09:54 AM
"The Clinton family, they are crooks, they are thieves, they are liars," says Haitian activist Dahoud Andre.

He has been leading protests outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign base in Brooklyn for the last two years.

Mr Andre is not alone among his compatriots in blaming the once-and-perhaps-future first couple for a litany of ills in Haiti.

Kim Ives, editor of Haiti Liberte newspaper, told the BBC: "A lot of Haitians are not big fans of the Clintons, that's for sure."

Mr Clinton's own office at the UN found 9% of the foreign aid cash went to the Haitian government and 0.6% to local organisations.

The bulk of it went to UN agencies, international aid groups, private contractors and donor countries' own civilian and military agencies.

For example, the Pentagon billed the State Department hundreds of millions of dollars for sending US troops to hand out bottled water and keep order on the streets of Haiti's ravaged capital, Port-au-Prince.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37826098US meddling in Haiti was and is shameful.

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 09:55 AM
Chelsea Clinton used the Clinton Foundation's resources "for her wedding", an aide to former US President Bill Clinton wrote in 2012, according to emails released by WikiLeaks.

They appear to show that Doug Band emailed John Podesta, chairman of Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, urging him to "speak to her and end this".

"The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents..." Mr Band wrote.that's from one of my links, hater, and to give it the proper context, it is an allegation, hence the weasel words "appear to show."

if you're going to pooh-pooh mere allegations against Trump, at least be consistent and acknowledge the same about folks you don't like.

boutons_deux
12-24-2019, 10:16 AM
US meddling in Haiti was and is shameful.

for nearly 200 years, after the French got done fucking over its former slaves.

pgardn
12-24-2019, 10:29 AM
US meddling in Haiti was and is shameful.

It was not started with the Clinton as well.

Also I will add that the staffing of the Foundation had a very bad look. The Clinton’s were told this by auditors.
But Orange man has basically made this look silly trying to get his daughter and her husband special passes. Jared working on peace negotiations is an absolute joke. His buddies now in jail turned on him. The bestest people... Clusterfck.

So as far as nepotism and helping old friends get a spot in organizations, the Clinton foundation gets a giant check as okay relative to the Orange cronyism. And Orange team have the gall use the drain the swamp pledge... Contradictions and total lack of awareness.

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 10:34 AM
It was not started with the Clinton as well.

Also I will add that the staffing of the Foundation had a very bad look. The Clinton’s were told this by auditors.
But Orange man has basically made this look silly trying to get his daughter and her husband special passes. Jared working on peace negotiations is an absolute joke. His buddies now in jail turned on him. The bestest people... Clusterfck.

So as far as nepotism and helping old friends get a spot in organizations, the Clinton foundation gets a giant check as okay relative to the Orange cronyism. And Orange team have the gall use the drain the swamp pledge... Contradictions and total lack of awareness.It's striking what a big blind spot Trump's nepotism and self-dealing is for MAGAs.

pgardn
12-24-2019, 10:56 AM
It's striking what a big blind spot Trump's nepotism and self-dealing is for MAGAs.

The contradictions are dumbfounding.
We have red senators filmed with legit self righteousness indignation at the Clinton impeachment now saying exactly the opposite of their previous views. These blatant contradictions used to be a total embarrassment. But when you live in a wannabe kingdom it’s not a problem.

I guess there here has been enough time in between for this total lack of integrity not to bother them or their followers. “But, but... they wanted Trump out early on.” Mitch says my goal for these next 4 years is to defeat Obama. No contradiction. It’s not even amnesia. “We must protect our president first and foremost.”

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 11:09 AM
for nearly 200 years, after the French got done fucking over its former slaves.They're still doing it to Africa.

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 11:15 AM
These blatant contradictions used to be a total embarrassment. But when you live in a wannabe kingdom it’s not a problem.Maintaining minority rule involves tough choices.

You can't continue do good for the country if you allow the majority to win.

CosmicCowboy
12-24-2019, 02:42 PM
It's striking what a big blind spot Trump's nepotism and self-dealing is for MAGAs.

What is Jared's salary at the white house?

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 02:57 PM
What is Jared's salary at the white house?Connections and power have already been worth way more to Jared Kushner than any possible salary, tbh.

Qatar soveriegn wealth already plowed how much into Kushner's then deeply indebted family business?

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 03:01 PM
Imagine being so naive as to think appointing family members to government without a salary poses no possible conflicts of interest.

ChumpDumper
12-24-2019, 03:03 PM
What is Jared's salary at the white house?CC leaps to Dennison's defense once again.

You can ask Manafort about how effective a "working for free" defense is.

For what government jobs Jared has do you think he is qualified?

Winehole23
12-24-2019, 04:59 PM
CC leaps to Dennison's defense once again.Eliding self-dealing entirely.

Blind spot.

Spurtacular
12-25-2019, 12:08 AM
RandomGuy

We shrugging off The Clinton Foundation, CuckGuy?

RandomGuy
12-25-2019, 08:51 AM

Every time I work up some small amount of grudging respect for your non-insaneness, you go off and do something like this.

The life-size painting was purchased in 2007 during a charity event at which a so-called speed painter drew a likeness of Trump in just a few minutes. Melania Trump bid $10,000, and when no one else bid, she doubled the offer in a customary practice at charity auctions.

The painter, Michael Israel, told the Post it was his understanding the artwork was sent to a Trump-owned golf course.

IRS rules bar charity owners from using donations to buy items for themselves, and it’s possible Trump broke the law, as happened at least one other time with his charity.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-20000-self-portrait-purchase-gives-new-meaning-to-art-of-the-deal-2016-09-12

So I could set up a charity, buy myself a car and write it off as a donation?

That's what you want to defend?

RandomGuy
12-25-2019, 08:53 AM
Now, go ahead and say cuck a few more times. Please.

cuck.

:lmao

Dance little puppet. Say it again.

Cuck.

Cuck

:rollin

Shit, you really can't help yourself at this point. Keep saying it.

cuck

:rollin

Cuck

cuck?

Cuck

cuck.

RandomGuy

Cuck

:lmao Thanks for mentioning me. I almost missed the funny. Keep saying it little puppetka. :rollin

Spurs Homer
12-25-2019, 11:10 AM

he was a billion dollars in debt at the 666 fifth ave property and on the verge of losing the property...

but the qataris magically decided to bail him out of that debt - while you cheerleaded this administration-

but but his salary is the issue!

maga dumb-fuck

RandomGuy
12-25-2019, 03:33 PM

How much easy financing is he getting for his real estate business because of his position?

Dip.
Shit.

OMFG that is a seriously stupid question.

Spurtacular
12-25-2019, 04:07 PM
How much easy financing is he getting for his real estate business because of his position?

Dip.
Shit.

OMFG that is a seriously stupid question.

How much easy financing did the Clintons get cos of their foundation?

Blake
12-25-2019, 04:28 PM
How much easy financing did the Clintons get cos of their foundation?

:lol derp being derp

pgardn
12-25-2019, 04:32 PM
Basically there is no comparison between the two.
Both did things that were wrong.

One was very illegal.
End of story.

Spurtacular
12-25-2019, 04:39 PM
:lol derp being derp

You don't see the Clinton Foundation as a huge problem for America?

Spurtacular
12-25-2019, 04:40 PM
Basically there is no comparison between the two.
Both did things that were wrong.

One was very illegal.
End of story.

There's plenty of reported facts out there about the Clinton Foundation not following the law.

Also, "legalized bribes" for uranium is frankly not legal. Hillary should've been impeached. The Constitution was designed to stop real corruption like this.

pgardn
12-25-2019, 04:42 PM
There's plenty of reported facts out there about the Clinton Foundation not following the law.

Also, "legalized bribes" for uranium is frankly not legal. Hillary should've been impeached. The Constitution was designed to stop real corruption like this.

Wrong.

Links.

Spurs Homer
12-25-2019, 04:43 PM

lol

dbunked Batshit conspiritard

Spurtacular
12-25-2019, 04:46 PM
Wrong.

Links.

I'm not spending my Christmas chasing links for you, cuck garden. There's reports out of their about Clinton Foundation not doing proper documentation for their activities. There's reports out there about some of their activities not being sanctioned by the law. I know you're not interested; you've turned your blind eye.

And there's nothing wrong about Hillary being in the Russians back pocket. She created the narrative that they support Trump to take the heat off of her. Cucks like you eat that up.

pgardn
12-25-2019, 05:07 PM
I'm not spending my Christmas chasing links for you, cuck garden. There's reports out of their about Clinton Foundation not doing proper documentation for their activities. There's reports out there about some of their activities not being sanctioned by the law. I know you're not interested; you've turned your blind eye.

And there's nothing wrong about Hillary being in the Russians back pocket. She created the narrative that they support Trump to take the heat off of her. Cucks like you eat that up.

Of course you wont.
Because you wont find anything legit.

So busy on X-mas...
Busy wacking off like the incel you are.

Spurtacular
12-25-2019, 05:15 PM
Of course you wont.
Because you wont find anything legit.

So busy on X-mas...
Busy wacking off like the incel you are.

Yea, I don't spend my time chasing links for cucks. "Of course."

ChumpDumper
12-25-2019, 06:11 PM
:lol derp lies again

Spurtacular
12-25-2019, 06:13 PM
:lol derp lies again

Chump coming here and coping first thing. :lol

ChumpDumper
12-25-2019, 06:14 PM
Back up your claims or fold.

pgardn
12-25-2019, 09:08 PM
Back up your claims or fold.

Fold per usual.

hater
12-25-2019, 09:54 PM
:lmao thread backfire snowflakes on defense on Clinton Foundation

#stillwithher :lol

Winehole23
12-26-2019, 02:58 AM
:lmao thread backfire snowflakes on defense on Clinton Foundation

#stillwithher :lolwho defended the Clinton Foundation?

ChumpDumper
12-26-2019, 02:54 PM
who defended the Clinton Foundation?

They would have to actually attack that first. They all folded.

Spurtacular
12-26-2019, 03:01 PM
They would have to actually attack that first. They all folded.

:cry The Clinton Foundation is a fine upstanding organization :cry

:lmao Fucking psychopath

ChumpDumper
12-26-2019, 03:04 PM
:cry The Clinton Foundation is a fine upstanding organization :cry

:lmao Fucking psychopathderp folds

Spurtacular
12-26-2019, 03:06 PM
derp folds

You think the Clinton Foundation is not corrupt?

ChumpDumper
12-26-2019, 03:09 PM
You think the Clinton Foundation is not corrupt?Back up your claim or fold.

Spurtacular
12-26-2019, 03:12 PM
Back up your claim or fold.

Answer the question, pussy.

You think the Clinton Foundation is not corrupt?

hater
12-26-2019, 03:41 PM
lol chump

#stillwithher

Winehole23
12-26-2019, 04:14 PM
Lol hater

Can't stop talking about HER even when the topic is someone else.

ChumpDumper
12-26-2019, 06:11 PM
Answer the question, pussy.

You think the Clinton Foundation is not corrupt?derp folds

You can never back up any of your claims.

You lie.

Why?

ChumpDumper
12-26-2019, 06:11 PM
lol chump

#stillwithherlol hater

#stillobsessedwithher

Why can't you let her go, hater?

Spurtacular
12-26-2019, 06:22 PM
derp folds

You can never back up any of your claims.

You lie.

Why?

:cry Not gonna answer, so that when the sh** hits the fan, I can say I never said Clinton Foundation wasn't corrupt. :cry
:cry Gonna sperm shield muh bestest in the meantime for her. :cry

:lmao Dump

ChumpDumper
12-26-2019, 06:40 PM
:cry Not gonna answer, so that when the sh** hits the fan, I can say I never said Clinton Foundation wasn't corrupt. :cry
:cry Gonna sperm shield muh bestest in the meantime for her. :cry

:lmao DumpGreat, I don't think it's corrupt. Sloppily run.

You certainly shit yourself when I asked you to prove your claim, so let's just agree you can never back it up and never will.

Do you think the Trump Foundation was corrupt before it was shut down because of corruption?

Yes or no.

Spurtacular
12-26-2019, 06:52 PM
Great, I don't think it's corrupt. Sloppily run.

:lmao Pscyhopath analysis

:cry The Clintons did the foundation out of the goodness of their hearts :cry

DMC
12-26-2019, 06:54 PM
Imagine if John McCain lovers were still pining for him in 2011. :lol

ChumpDumper
12-26-2019, 06:55 PM
Imagine if John McCain lovers were still pining for him in 2011. :lolImagine if you stopped biting ankles and collecting personal information about posters. :lol

ChumpDumper
12-26-2019, 06:56 PM
:lmao Pscyhopath analysis

:cry The Clintons did the foundation out of the goodness of their hearts :cryDo you think the Trump Foundation was corrupt before it was shut down because of corruption?

Yes or no.

Spurs Homer
12-27-2019, 11:33 AM
Do you think the Trump Foundation was corrupt before it was shut down because of corruption?

Yes or no.

poopy pants fold incoming lol

he will never answer

hater
12-27-2019, 11:56 AM
Imagine if John McCain lovers were still pining for him in 2011. :lol

lol chump

#stillwithher

ChumpDumper
12-27-2019, 11:58 AM
lol chump

#stillwithher

You're the one pining for her. You can't stop changing the subject to her

hater
12-27-2019, 12:00 PM
:lol still pimping Hillary

lol
chump

ChumpDumper
12-27-2019, 12:04 PM
still Hillary*ding*

tenbeersbold
12-28-2019, 02:45 PM
So you won’t be volunteering for a hurricane cleanup crew run by a church anytime soon.
“Who the fck paid for the gas and this bus?”

Um no.no hurricanes where im at