PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Snitching On Fans

monosylab1k
12-23-2019, 10:14 PM
First off, if a fan is saying something blatantly racist, then of course he needs to be kicked out.

But man, players nowadays are soft as hell if they can’t take a few f-bombs and middle fingers. Kyle Lowry especially will snitch and get a fan kicked out for even looking at him wrong.

Beartrucci
12-23-2019, 10:47 PM
It wasn’t the F bomb that set Thomas off I think. I think it was the guy calling him a bitch. “Don’t call me out of my name”

its a big thing to call another grown man that. It ruined KD and Dray’s friendship

FrostKing
12-23-2019, 11:17 PM
It wasn’t the F bomb that set Thomas off I think. I think it was the guy calling him a bitch. “Don’t call me out of my name”

its a big thing to call another grown man that. It ruined KD and Dray’s friendship
It is rooted in American prison culture. Different cultures and races have different derogatory terms they prioritize

monosylab1k
12-23-2019, 11:39 PM

You’re pretty mentally soft if you can’t handle being called a bitch. KD kinda proved that :lol

Mark Celibate
12-24-2019, 12:21 AM
yeah it's dumb to snitch like that but the fans need to look at themselves in the mirror too. I know this might sound vanilla, but any fan over the age of 18 that's taking 5 hours out of their day (accounting for sitting in soul-crushing, bumper to bumper traffic going to/from the game) just to curse out random millionaires...I'm not saying they should commit suicide but if the viability of swiftly terminating their existence were to enter their heads it might not be a bad idea to follow through on it. The world would be a better place if these types didn't exist imo

Beartrucci
12-24-2019, 12:54 AM
yeah it's dumb to snitch like that but the fans need to look at themselves in the mirror too. I know this might sound vanilla, but any fan over the age of 18 that's taking 5 hours out of their day (accounting for sitting in soul-crushing, bumper to bumper traffic going to/from the game) just to curse out random millionaires...I'm not saying they should commit suicide but if the viability of swiftly terminating their existence were to enter their heads it might not be a bad idea to follow through on it. The world would be a better place if these types didn't exist imo

Wouldn’t have worded it quite as harshly, but I agree with general sentiment.

Zero problems with banning these kinds of fools from arenas.

Neo.
12-24-2019, 12:56 AM

:lol

does pussyface ever come around these days?

FrostKing
12-24-2019, 02:04 AM
This is why American domestic sports will never expand because the players are too fragile & pampered

DMC
12-24-2019, 11:21 AM
Thomas is a walking narrative. He always needs to refresh the media outlets that he exists in the league.

Chris Fall
12-24-2019, 11:50 AM
I have zero sympathy for NBA players who bitch and whine about what fans say in the stands. At the same time, I have very little (not zero, but rare exceptions) sympathy for obnoxious fans who talk shit like they’re internet tough guys behind a computer screen expecting no response or consequences to their big mouths. If you talk shit and someone punches you in the face because of it, don’t play the victim. Both sides of the issue are being super bitches if you ask me.

LkrFan
12-24-2019, 12:15 PM
But but but koriwhat and other Trumpettes thinks it would be okay. They are "fans" of all kinds of racists. SMH

Mitch
12-24-2019, 03:14 PM
But but but koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) and other Trumpettes thinks it would be okay. They are "fans" of all kinds of racists. SMH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R1ift3EyN4

LkrFan
12-24-2019, 05:09 PM

:lmao

Spurtacular
12-24-2019, 06:58 PM
First off, if a fan is saying something blatantly racist, then of course he needs to be kicked out.

But man, players nowadays are soft as hell if they can’t take a few f-bombs and middle fingers. Kyle Lowry especially will snitch and get a fan kicked out for even looking at him wrong.

:cry Be tough, but no all the way tough :cry

:lmao Slob

Spurtacular
12-24-2019, 06:59 PM

Black guy with a gun. YT had to let this stay up. :lmao

DMC
12-24-2019, 09:52 PM

koriwhat
12-27-2019, 02:18 PM
But but but koriwhat and other Trumpettes thinks it would be okay. They are "fans" of all kinds of racists. SMH

what the fuck are you talking about mr. lowIQ? you're an idiot man and your quote above proves just that.

LkrFan
12-27-2019, 02:28 PM
what the fuck are you talking about mr. lowIQ? you're an idiot man and your quote above proves just that.

^ triggered crackhead :lmao

koriwhat
12-27-2019, 03:26 PM
^ triggered crackhead :lmao

so this is your coping mechanism for how retarded you truly are? as well, you call me names that aren't applicable to me whatsoever but when i call you lowIQ it's truth. :tu

LkrFan
12-27-2019, 04:11 PM
so this is your coping mechanism for how retarded you truly are? as well, you call me names that aren't applicable to me whatsoever but when i call you lowIQ it's truth. :tu

So...you NEVER did crack? Either you're lying now - denying it - or you lied when you said you did. Which is it? :downspin:

koriwhat
12-27-2019, 06:48 PM
So...you NEVER did crack? Either you're lying now - denying it - or you lied when you said you did. Which is it? :downspin:

i never said i did it in the first place mr. lowIQ. you and the rest of the betaBitches here are retard wannabe trolls who live in make believe world. it's no wonder you'd buy what the other retards are selling.

LkrFan
12-27-2019, 09:07 PM
i never said i did it in the first place mr. lowIQ. you and the rest of the betaBitches here are retard wannabe trolls who live in make believe world. it's no wonder you'd buy what the other retards are selling.

Okay, you lied before, but you are telling me the truth this time? Today's crackheads :lol

koriwhat
12-27-2019, 10:11 PM
Okay, you lied before, but you are telling me the truth this time? Today's crackheads :lol

You're a fucking idiot plain & simple. A straight up dipshit!

LkrFan
12-27-2019, 11:33 PM
You're a fucking idiot plain & simple. A straight up dipshit!

I'd expect a crackhead to respond like this tbh. Today's crackheads :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
12-27-2019, 11:42 PM
Look at koriwhat's class picture
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2760971875/ec495c30f46c2e1456708fe7dc8528ac.jpeg

:D

koriwhat
12-28-2019, 03:01 PM
The lowIQ retard known as LkrFan has nothing but lame jabs... typical

LkrFan
12-28-2019, 05:00 PM
I can dish it but I can't take it :cry

Today's crackheads :lol

koriwhat
12-28-2019, 05:02 PM
Today's crackheads :lol

you're the one who thinks i'm an actual crackhead... put down the pipe leroy.

LkrFan
12-28-2019, 05:03 PM
you're the one who thinks i'm an actual crackhead... put down the pipe leroy.

You said you did crack. Now you denying it.

You either lied then or you're embarrassed, so you are lying now. :lol

koriwhat
12-28-2019, 05:08 PM
You said you did crack. Now you denying it.

You either lied then or you're embarrassed, so you are lying now. :lol

OMG wtf are you going on about? you truly believe i came to ST and confessed to being a crackhead? :lmao

you're off your rocker mr. lowIQ. you're so dense, ignorant, gullible, and naive.

koriwhat
12-28-2019, 05:10 PM
how many pages are you going to drag this out to with your make believe claim LkrFan?

LkrFan
12-28-2019, 05:12 PM
Deny, lie, deny. Trump would be proud :lol

LkrFan
12-28-2019, 05:13 PM
OMG wtf are you going on about? you truly believe i came to ST and confessed to being a crackhead? :lmao

you're off your rocker mr. lowIQ. you're so dense, ignorant, gullible, and naive.

crackwhat lying his ass off :lol

LkrFan
12-28-2019, 05:13 PM

LkrFan
12-28-2019, 05:15 PM
Favorite restaurant? cracker barrel :lol

koriwhat
12-28-2019, 05:16 PM
you're a joke and on ignore now because dealing with retards like yourself LkrFan is a utter brain drain.

koriwhat
12-28-2019, 05:17 PM
Favorite restaurant? cracker barrel :lol

before i put you on ignore... better attempt at humor... but fuck that gross ass cracker barrel. i'd rather starve to death than eat anything from that shithole of a restaurant.

LkrFan
12-28-2019, 05:18 PM
you're a joke and on ignore now because dealing with retards like yourself LkrFan is a utter brain drain.

Thank you. Don't bother me in the political forum either :tu

LkrFan
12-28-2019, 05:18 PM
before i put you on ignore... better attempt at humor... but fuck that gross ass cracker barrel. i'd rather starve to death than eat anything from that shithole of a restaurant.

koriwhat
12-28-2019, 05:22 PM
Thank you. Don't bother me in the political forum either :tu

your takes suck there anyhow... tweet, tweet, tweet, dense lowIQ take, tweet, tweet, tweet. :tu

FrostKing
01-06-2020, 02:58 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/ekl3hw/fan_yells_youre_a_joke_towards_westbrook_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Westbrook has fan ejected for yelling "you're a joke"

SpurSpike
01-06-2020, 12:35 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/ekl3hw/fan_yells_youre_a_joke_towards_westbrook_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Westbrook has fan ejected for yelling "you're a joke"

Wow, so its gotten to that eh? What a little pansy lol.