PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari and Wombat getting torched by Mavs bench while Walker sits at the end of the bench

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-26-2019, 10:25 PM
Someone tell that senile old asshat to retire and enjoy his wine if he's going to keep this shit up.

slick'81
12-26-2019, 10:27 PM
Atleast patty is worth that contract now and is awaiting his extension

ZeusWillJudge
12-26-2019, 10:29 PM
Even with all the Spurs shortcomings, this game was winnable. Pop is the weakest link.

Mugen
12-26-2019, 10:33 PM
"Keep this shit up" :lmao

Where the fuck have you been? We're almost halfway through the season. That's just what you're going to get until the old fuck finally keels over or walks away :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-26-2019, 10:35 PM
"Keep this shit up" :lmao

Where the fuck have you been? We're almost halfway through the season. That's just what you're going to get until the old fuck finally keels over or walks away :lol

Had to get through a big work project that went live early December. Finally have some time to settle in and watch some ball, and this is what I get. The crazy old man has lost it. Can't wait to watch Team USA get butt fucked next year, not even make the metal round, and Pop to shrug it off and lecture us all on the arrogance of thinking Team USA should win every time. :rolleyes

Genovaswitness
12-26-2019, 10:37 PM
no wonder kawhi left

RC_Drunkford
12-26-2019, 10:40 PM
I mean he's been doing it forever. Lost us the series and a WCF appearance last year with the Mills/Belinelli line up in game 2. Just more of the same shit

Mugen
12-26-2019, 10:40 PM
Nobody should ever blame Kawhi for wanting out from this garbage coach and the organization that bows down to him.

Nobody should blame Lonnie for wanting to get away as well eventually.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-26-2019, 10:54 PM
:pop: you do know theirs a bad orange man in office still? He isn't gonna impeach himself

Ondrej
12-26-2019, 11:11 PM
Skywalker is like the last hope of Spurs fans. Pop just doesn't want to destroy it. With Lonnie it'll be the same as with Murray and White, who are just average NBA players. The roster is bad and there is no future stars, even no future De Rozans

Sugus
12-26-2019, 11:13 PM
Nobody should ever blame Kawhi for wanting out from this garbage coach and the organization that bows down to him.

I disagree, Pop wasn't nearly as fixated on his ways and bad at coaching while Kawhi was here - hell, he wasn't nearly as bad last season. There's been a noticeable drop, presumably related in part to his assistant coaches leaving. Kawhi can and should still be faulted for being a fucking bitch. Lonnie you're right about though, he must already be getting pissed off at the Spurs

gospursgojas
12-26-2019, 11:43 PM
Just make this a sticky thread. Gonna be the same after every game this season. Marco out there falling down on d while Lonnie racks up the DNP-CDs until he can leave town.

gospursgojas
12-26-2019, 11:44 PM
no wonder kawhi left

Kawhi left bc he has autism and needs familiar places like his home town and abusive uncle.

alpha_HaZE
12-27-2019, 01:03 AM
Here is the only possible explanation, Spurs are trying to trade Beli and Forbes or LaMarcus and/or DeMar and worried that the other team might demand Lonnie, so Pop does not play him that much.

KobesAchilles
12-27-2019, 01:17 AM
2 possibilities here:

1. Pop has gone completely senile. It’s a strong one tbh.

2. Pop is trying to trade someone. I don’t know who. But he is trying his best behind the scenes to keep things in peace to make it an amicable relationship so it doesn’t become another Kawhi fiasco.

KobesAchilles
12-27-2019, 01:17 AM
2 possibilities here:

2. Pop is trying to trade someone. I don’t know who. But he is trying his best behind the scenes to keep things in peace to make it an amicable relationship so it doesn’t become another Kawhi fiasco.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-27-2019, 01:28 AM

:tu

hombre
12-27-2019, 01:35 AM
no wonder kawhi left

He's not coming back ever.

Manong Ginobili
12-27-2019, 03:23 AM
I hope Lonnie leaves SA.

ZeusWillJudge
12-27-2019, 04:13 AM

Not eventually. Lonnie should be trying to force his way out of here now.

2 possibilities here:

So you're thinking that fucking up a whole season (and a whole team) in order to trade one player is a real possibility?

This has become a public health issue now. Pop has to go, for everyone's sake.

maximo
12-27-2019, 05:37 AM
As far as I understand, this forum is full of professional haters. Forbes and Beli had a +- +17 and +5 respectively while Lyles, for instance, had -19. Who has been torched by who? I don't like the way both are playing this season but use them as scapegoat for everything is disturbing. And Pop…. senile, fool, incompetent. Just won 5 rings by chance, simply assembling a group of all-star :lol. 22 playoffs appearances and he still doesn't understand basketball, at least like you, keyboard lions, do. Everyone can be criticized, and this coach and team is no exception, but they should deserve a little bit respect if you were real spurs supporters. Too many frustrated people here, who enjoy the losses, so they can puke hate and angriness.

vavvi
12-27-2019, 05:53 AM
As far as I understand, this forum is full of professional haters. Forbes and Beli had a +- +17 and +5 respectively while Lyles, for instance, had -19. Who has been torched by who? I don't like the way both are playing this season but use them as scapegoat for everything is disturbing. And Pop…. senile, fool, incompetent. Just won 5 rings by chance, simply assembling a group of all-star :lol. 22 playoffs appearances and he still doesn't understand basketball, at least like you, keyboard lions, do. Everyone can be criticized, and this coach and team is no exception, but they should deserve a little bit respect if you were real spurs supporters. Too many frustrated people here, who enjoy the losses, so they can puke hate and angriness.

You are absolutely right.
Moreover, this game showed that Spurstalk favorite lineup of Murray-White-Derozan is almost unplayable offensively.

GreekSpursfan
12-27-2019, 06:48 AM

This.

r0drig0lac
12-27-2019, 07:02 AM
I hope Lonnie leaves SA.

Genovaswitness
12-27-2019, 08:34 AM

cuck mentality tbh

RC_Drunkford
12-27-2019, 09:15 AM
I think Pop is trying to drive up Belinelli's trade value. He did the same with Pau last year, when he split his minutes with Poeltl's near the deadline. The problem with that is that nobody will give you anything for Belinelli. He's garbage and everybody knows it. You might get a 2nd-rounder at best, so it's totally useless to play this scrub.

Prime BEEF
12-27-2019, 09:15 AM
You are absolutely right.
Moreover, this game showed that Spurstalk favorite lineup of Murray-White-Derozan is almost unplayable offensively.
This is not a favorite lineup of everyone on here. Murray is playing awful and can’t shoot and DD sucks the life out of any lineup.

sad to say but Mills is one of our more productive players this year. Our best lineup is...

White/Mills/Walker/LMA/Poetl

Now that’s still a shitty lineup but we have a roster of shitty players.

JeffDuncan
12-27-2019, 11:22 AM
As far as I understand, this forum is full of professional haters. ...

You mean we could get paid for this?!? Sign me up!

TDomination
12-27-2019, 11:44 AM

I'm sorry but the plus minus is fools gold. We saw it with 8 years of Bonner. These guys can be serviceable as NBA Players BUT not with the team we have and definitely not with the role they are playing. Of the 3, Mills and Forbes are ones that can likely play 15-20mpg and be an asset off the bench. But not on the same team.
Marco would be better used as a 2003 Steve Kerr type player. Spot minutes, when hot leave him in. Very streaky but can be dangerous on offense (for both us and the opponent lol)But when he's on hes good. Not afraid to make the big shot. But thats about it.

These guys should not be together. At worst, we need to relegate Marco to spot minutes and trade one of Mills/Forbes.

We haven't even tried Murray and White for a long period of time. We haven't given Walker a fair chance. He shined in the only game he's played heavy minutes. How about giving him 10+ games of heavy minutes not just 1 game.

Pop has been an outstanding coach overall for the Spurs. Anyone saying otherwise is just trying to troll. But with that said, he has definitely lost something this year. Whether it was the Asst Coaches or he's just mentally not engaged anymore idk. But something is definitely off.

DJR210
12-27-2019, 12:00 PM
Kawhi left bc he has autism and needs familiar places like his home town and abusive uncle.

:lol

Kobe'sAchilles
12-27-2019, 06:10 PM
Yes how dare we hate on poor little Fornes who missed all of his 3's and had zero assists all while getting absolutely shredded on defense by literally everyone he guards. And Marco is shooting 36% from the field (not from 3 but from the whole damn floor) and yet it takes professional haters to point out his lack of shooting and even shittier defense. We won 5 rings bc we had 3 hall of famers (5 really) at some point. Tom Landry was fired and if he can be axed then so can Pop... after this year. I stand by my man. Get us that draft pick Pop :lol

rjv
12-27-2019, 06:15 PM

4 posts in and you already nailed it.

Slippy
12-27-2019, 06:27 PM

Wow I never looked at the boxscore, that's quite interesting . Watching the game those guys were polar opposite . They shot the three putrid and on defense were targeted. Team defense can skew plus minus alot. You know all those help defenders leaving their man to help Bryns and Marcos.

Armchair experts. Love them , players like Matt Bonner wouldn't have careers if not for them.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-27-2019, 06:36 PM

:lol using plus minus as an argument is disgraceful. You do know Forbes, Belinelli, Mills and Derozan are in the top 18 worst defensive players in the NBA right? You want that on your favorite team? You want a coach that favors those players over more superior talented players? You're ok with that as a fan?

RC_Drunkford
12-27-2019, 07:03 PM

you're looking at the past, we are talking about the present. Even Sean Elliott says Pop should play Walker over Belinelli and should play Murray and White together. EVERYBODY says it. Even Rudy Gay said it publicly. Are they haters too?
Lyles is the worst starting PF in the league, but he's by far not the biggest problem this team has. +/- doesn't tell you the real story. Everytime Belinelli is on the floor the opponent targets him and puts him in the pick and roll. Every damn time in every damn game.

As a coach it's your responsibility to put your team in the best position to win a game. Pop is not doing that, he's doing the opposite. So if he preaches that "basketball is your job" then he should do his job. He's the highest paid coach in the league and is sabotaging his own team with his shitty rotations and it's so fuckin obvious that the whole world sees it, but he doesn't. Ain't nothing wrong with pointing the finger at that.

cutewizard
12-28-2019, 07:58 AM
Duncan retiring ended the golden age

Time to follow the Bucks

cutewizard
12-28-2019, 08:04 AM
Bucksssssssssssssssssssss

dbestpro
12-28-2019, 09:03 AM
Pop is more frustrating this season as a coach than even Bob Weiss. I have watched the Spurs since 1978, and have not seen a coach deliver a worse season. Where is Bob Hill when you need him?