PDA

View Full Version : Raptors: Kawhi Leonard is named AP male athlete of the year

JohnnyMax
12-27-2019, 03:11 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28377990/clippers-kawhi-leonard-honored-ap-male-athlete-year-2019

Leonard is The Associated Press' male athlete of the year for 2019, comfortably winning a vote by AP member sports editors and AP beat writers. He becomes the fifth NBA player to win the award, joining Larry Bird (1986), three-time recipient Michael Jordan (1991 through 1993), three-time recipient LeBron James (2013, 2016, 2018) and Stephen Curry (2015).

Laker_1995
12-27-2019, 03:13 PM
Well deserved . Repping moval. Only reason I have love for him tbh . Not to many people from here make it like that so I fuck with bro but damn I hate him too lmao

lefty
12-27-2019, 03:54 PM
Well deserved imo

Millennial_Messiah
12-27-2019, 04:16 PM
:toast :claw

:lmao SA Shits
:lol Lakers

Clipper Nation
12-27-2019, 04:33 PM
When's Pop winning coach of the year for the impressive work he did with Team USA?

apalisoc_9
12-27-2019, 08:31 PM
kawhis the best player in the league once the playoff starts...

but giving this award to someone who plays 50-60 game a season is ridiculous :lol

DMC
12-27-2019, 10:51 PM
Brought to you by Serta mattresses

MultiTroll
12-28-2019, 12:33 AM
Timmy Duncs never one.

Tell you how much weight this award carrys.

Nonetheless yet another achievement for the Klaw. Will the truth ever come out?

Millennial_Messiah
12-28-2019, 02:26 AM
When's Pop winning coach of the year for the impressive work he did with Team USA?
:lol Poop

Klaw left Fat Antonio because the "fans" were always in line at Whataburger whenever he'd break out in the third quarter, tbh.

Laker_1995
12-29-2019, 04:08 PM
Lebron got the decade award ? Nobody gunna slurp his dick like kiwi ? No

daslicer
12-29-2019, 06:48 PM
Lebron got the decade award ? Nobody gunna slurp his dick like kiwi ? No

I don't like either. Hoping Lebron retires once his contract up. Perfect scenario for the playoffs would be both #2 and Lebron getting eliminated.

Laker_1995
12-29-2019, 06:53 PM
I don't like either. Hoping Lebron retires once his contract up. Perfect scenario for the playoffs would be both #2 and Lebron getting eliminated.

If both LA teams lose I could imagine the party here lmao

swrowe78
12-30-2019, 01:04 AM
Trust me, Lebron isn't going to retire when his contract is up unless he gets a serious injury. He wants to play in the league with his son and I'm betting he wants Kareem's scoring record.

DMC
12-30-2019, 02:08 PM
Lebron is good for the NBA - Clean dude who's dominant at both ends of the floor, never takes a year off, consummate winner, unselfish and basically an ambassador of the the game. You don't have to like him for that to be true.

Kawhi is changing how the game is played. The circumstances surrounding his meteoric rise are like a perfect storm where he benefited from each event. The culmination of those events puts Kawhi in a realm where he perhaps doesn't belong, but the media and the NBA needs him there since no one else can drop the pussy/needy act long enough to actually play the antithesis to Lebron. Other players are content soaking up big money on shit teams for their careers or they are teaming up in cities that historically pursue regular season accolades and flame out in the post season. I suppose the NBA needs two teams with actual title aspirations. Don't sleep on the Freak, but there's not been enough noise yet from the Least to cause anyone to raise an eyebrow.

daslicer
12-30-2019, 11:50 PM
Trust me, Lebron isn't going to retire when his contract is up unless he gets a serious injury. He wants to play in the league with his son and I'm betting he wants Kareem's scoring record.

His son is going to be a scrub. My prediction is his son won't make it to the league. There has never been a super star NBA player that has produced an offspring that was equally as good.

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2019, 01:51 AM
His son is going to be a scrub. My prediction is his son won't make it to the league. There has never been a super star NBA player that has produced an offspring that was equally as good.

but it has worked the other way... curry

Millennial_Messiah
12-31-2019, 01:51 AM
STers need to give up the :claw hate, tbh.

swrowe78
12-31-2019, 10:32 PM
Even if his son is shit, he's going to be in the league. Lebron has too many connections in the nba to not get his son drafted. His sons definitely going to be an NBA player.

daslicer
12-31-2019, 10:49 PM
Even if his son is shit, he's going to be in the league. Lebron has too many connections in the nba to not get his son drafted. His sons definitely going to be an NBA player.

His son is trash and will not get drafted. If that was the case Michael Jordan could have had his kids drafted.