PDA

View Full Version : Embassy Bombed; President Actually Sent Troops

Spurtacular
12-31-2019, 04:50 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7839679/US-embassy-Baghdad-evacuated-angry-Iraqi-protesters-descend-complex.html
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10645506/pro-iran-protesters-smash-down-gates-and-storm-us-embassy-in-iraq/
https://apnews.com/75228a8a607a44863b57021ac33264dc

clambake
12-31-2019, 07:59 PM
why would they do that?

ElNono
12-31-2019, 10:20 PM
Actually the linked articles (thanks for sharing) says Trump begged Iraq troops to protect the embassy...

Spurtacular
12-31-2019, 10:24 PM
Actually the linked articles (thanks for sharing) says Trump begged Iraq troops to protect the embassy...

So he showed concern for their safety in the face of imminent danger. Refreshing.

ElNono
12-31-2019, 10:28 PM
So he showed concern for their safety in the face of imminent danger. Refreshing.

I haven’t seen a President in my lifetime that hasn’t. But yes, it’s actually good to see he’s not that shallow.

Spurtacular
12-31-2019, 10:42 PM
I haven’t seen a President in my lifetime that hasn’t. But yes, it’s actually good to see he’s not that shallow.

I guess you didn't see Benghazi. Yes, your hero is that shallow.

ElNono
12-31-2019, 10:56 PM
I guess you didn't see Benghazi. Yes, your hero is that shallow.

I did see Benghazi. The problem is that you were more interested with the whole Shillary story to really care about the ambassador or anybody else for that matter. Much to your chagrin I’m no fan of Obama, and I actually pointed out back then that the whole YouTube thing was baloney, but hey, you do your OCD thing.

Spurtacular
12-31-2019, 10:59 PM
I did see Benghazi. The problem is that you were more interested with the whole Shillary story to really care about the ambassador or anybody else for that matter.

Yea, I'm the one who didn't care. :lol

You really haven't connected the dots yet? This isn't a right wing smear. I'll tell you all day long that the Republicans aren't but a hair better than Democrats if they're better at all. But the general truth of what happened has been revealed.

ElNono
12-31-2019, 11:04 PM
I couldn’t care less about team red or blue. I simply don’t have the slightest idea what conspiracy theory you’re going on about. So please do tell.

I merely pointed out that the president didn’t actually sent troops. He expects the Iraqi army to protect the embassy, at least for the time being. Not sure how that triggered Obama or anything like it.

Spurtacular
12-31-2019, 11:17 PM
I couldn’t care less about team red or blue.

I don't believe that. But I put the fine point on it that one can easily see the reality regardless of teams.

It's no conspiracy theory. The evidence is all there that there was gross negligence / corruption. It all came out in the hearings / wikileaks.

You're just being your willfully ignorant self on behalf of Team Blue.

ElNono
01-01-2020, 01:04 AM
I just don’t really care how you feel about me either. All I can say is I never cast a vote for team blue, so I must be a terrible team player, tbh.

I agree that there was certain amount of negligence. I would also agree that incident better prepared to handle situations like what happened now.

What does that has anything to do with what I wrote?

Spurtacular
01-01-2020, 01:09 AM
I just don’t really care how you feel about me either.

Standard play. Nobody said it's about how I feel.

You parrot the nothing to see here line. You're partisan hack AF.

ElNono
01-01-2020, 01:11 AM
Standard play. Nobody said it's about how I feel.

You parrot the nothing to see here line. You're partisan hack AF.

You just literally opined what my political leanings are. Maybe if you stop making posts about people (see this post I quoted, where you completely left out the substance and went for the personal), and engage on the topic at hand you’ll be taken seriously.

I know who I am, thanks.

Spurtacular
01-01-2020, 01:11 AM
I would also agree that incident better prepared to handle situations like what happened now.

There are always lessons to be learned; but the idea that we weren't prepared much more than the lack of response that occurred is preposterous.

The Americans on the ground were outright betrayed by their government during the conflict and in the aftermath. It's sickening.

Spurtacular
01-01-2020, 01:13 AM
You just literally opined what my political leanings are. Maybe if you stop making posts about about people (see this post I quoted, where you completely left out the substance and went for the personal), and engage on the topic at hand you’ll be taken seriously.

I know who I am, thanks.

I don't care if a sperm shielder takes me seriously, tbh.

I know who you are, you're welcome.

ElNono
01-01-2020, 01:15 AM
There are always lessons to be learned; but the idea that we weren't prepared much more than the lack of response that occurred is preposterous.

The Americans on the ground were outright betrayed by their government during the conflict and in the aftermath. It's sickening.

Not what happened according to the Congressional investigation. Negligence? Yes. On purpose? No.

Sorry, they actually conducted an investigation, you didn’t.

ElNono
01-01-2020, 01:16 AM
I don't care if a sperm shielder takes me seriously, tbh.

I know who you are, you're welcome.

Everybody knows who I am. It’s not like I just showed up.

The difference with you is that I don’t care about the e-persona like you do.

Winehole23
01-01-2020, 01:18 AM
This is not a Warning, it is a Threat. Happy New Year!

Spurtacular
01-01-2020, 01:19 AM
Everybody knows who I am. It’s not like I just showed up.

The difference with you is that I don’t care about the e-persona like you do.

Difference in tactics, sure. But that's not an argument for or against anything except that matter in a vacuum.

It really makes no difference on your level of sperm shielding.

ElNono
01-01-2020, 01:21 AM
lol @ tactics. Seek professional help.

Spurtacular
01-01-2020, 01:28 AM
lol @ tactics. Seek professional help.

Everyone on here has their tactics.

Blake cucks.
Dump humps.
Snitch Factor snitches.
Lite philos.
Tranny manstrates.