PDA

View Full Version : Why Are Conservatives So Distrustful Of Government And Liberal Media...

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 07:43 AM
BUT when it comes foreign policy and the CIA they BLINDLY go along with the narrative that corporate media spews? Why?

Seriously, conservative logic indicates that government is bad. Government wants to kill us all. Government LIES.

BUT the moment Trump and the CIA do military coups on Venezuela, Bolivia, Iran, etc then all of the sudden government is good and liberal media is telling you the truth.

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA

Why the flip flop? Why the selective hearing? Is it just blind patriotism? Surely there must be some other motive behind this phenomena. I'm invoking all the conservatives on this forum to help shed some light.

And to all the liberals, I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices this trend. Maybe you guys know the answer to my question.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 08:16 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/RaniaKhalek/status/1212949331264901125

Quadzilla99
01-03-2020, 09:50 AM
You're so lonely it breaks my heart

Spurminator
01-03-2020, 10:11 AM
Since when are conservatives distrustful of the government? Conservatives will tell you that you hate America if you don't unflinchingly support every war we send soldiers off to, regardless of cause. Conservatives reflexively support law enforcement even in examples of extreme misconduct. Conservatives demand the government enforce their moral and religious viewpoints.

Conservatives only claim to distrust government when they're talking about guns and taxes. They love government.

boutons_deux
01-03-2020, 10:11 AM
Follow the money

War for BigCorp Empire is a business, with the MIC giving $100Ms to politicians.

Winehole23
01-03-2020, 10:24 AM
Since when are conservatives distrustful of the government? Conservatives will tell you that you hate America if you don't unflinchingly support every war we send soldiers off to, regardless of cause. Conservatives reflexively support law enforcement even in examples of extreme misconduct. Conservatives demand the government enforce their moral and religious viewpoints.

Conservatives only claim to distrust government when they're talking about guns and taxes. They love government.Worshipping US armed forces and the police power does seem to be part of the program.

boutons_deux
01-03-2020, 10:43 AM
Worshipping US armed forces and the police power does seem to be part of the program.

God's most favored nation has God's own approval to fuck up the planet, always for profit, because God needs money.

10Ms, 100M? Americans actually think if USA does something, like start wars of choice, assassinate foreign leaders, then USA's actions are ALWAYS good, above reproach, and any criticism is anti-patriotic, even treasonous.

The MIC has brainwashed America into believing (aka fact free, no evidence) that the MIC = USA, and USA = MIC, so Bombs Away! it's all good (for profits)

pgardn
01-03-2020, 10:55 AM
On an individual basis it takes a big sacrifice to join the military. You give up a number of basic rights as a citizen and you swear to serve blindly. That is a very difficult thing imo. I don’t know if this is why conservatives back the military but someone has to do it. Same with the police to a certain extent. You are duty bound to walk into family fights in a country loaded with firearms? Who the hell wants to do that? You are tasked with situations that are not entirely clear. Somebody must take this job.

If we take the purest motives of people joining these organizations it’s a huge self sacrifice for the perceived good of a country. And the perceived good is really the problem. People disagree as to the individual situations these organizations are instructed to serve and act in. Yet this group of people agree to join these organizations knowing they may be tasked with something personally unsavory and that it could present kill or be killed situations that after the fact may be an event that changes everything about that person as well as others. At the purest level this could be considered noble. People make fun of captain bone spurs and still find John McCain’s personal experience in the military a noble sacrifice. Go figure.

pgardn
01-03-2020, 10:55 AM
You're so lonely it breaks my heart

Poor guy is caught in a vicious feedback loop.

But he did not mention the choo and Zionism in a post.
There is hope.

Spurs Homer
01-03-2020, 11:03 AM
BUT when it comes foreign policy and the CIA they BLINDLY go along with the narrative that corporate media spews? Why?

Seriously, conservative logic indicates that government is bad. Government wants to kill us all. Government LIES.

BUT the moment Trump and the CIA do military coups on Venezuela, Bolivia, Iran, etc then all of the sudden government is good and liberal media is telling you the truth.

ducks (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Nathan89 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20260) Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656) CosmicCowboy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=207) DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042) Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) FrostKing (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51741) SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) thispego (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=193) TSA (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7640)

Why the flip flop? Why the selective hearing? Is it just blind patriotism? Surely there must be some other motive behind this phenomena. I'm invoking all the conservatives on this forum to help shed some light.

And to all the liberals, I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices this trend. Maybe you guys know the answer to my question.

your mistake -

all those guys you mentioned are not conservatives-

they are trump cultists- period.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 11:48 AM
Government giving healthcare and helping out poor people makes government bad.

Government bombing and starting wars with sovereign nations makes government good.

Conservative logic 101

Blind patriotism :lol

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 01:05 PM
I fucking can't stand your retard ass TGY

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 01:06 PM
your mistake -

all those guys you mentioned are not conservatives-

they are trump cultists- period.

Says the loser who's literally brainwashed and in a cult. :lmao

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 02:31 PM
I fucking can't stand your retard ass TGY

Does the TRUTH touch those nerves of yours? Just embrace the truth. The truth will set you free :tu

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 03:25 PM
Does the TRUTH touch those nerves of yours? Just embrace the truth. The truth will set you free :tu

no, i seriously don't fucking care! what gets on my nerves is you personally believing i do care. you're a fucking loon!

Chucho
01-03-2020, 04:16 PM
TGY probably has a swastika tramp stamp.

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Worshipping US armed forces and the police power does seem to be part of the program.

Libertarians don't. But you and RandomCuck hate them the most. I think we know who loves the police state, bruh.

Winehole23
01-03-2020, 07:05 PM
Libertarians don't. But you and RandomCuck hate them the most. I think we know who loves the police state, bruh.

You' re snowflaking because other posters sometimes say things that do not reflect well on the police. You call that hate.

Your hyperbole underscores my point.

Winehole23
01-03-2020, 07:07 PM
Electricians have a more deadly job than police, do we exalt and mythologize them?

No.

The notion that what soldiers and policemen do is inherently more honorable than what anyone else does is bullshit.

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 07:09 PM
You' re snowflaking because other posters sometimes say things that do not reflect well on the police. You call that hate.

Your hyperbole underscores my point.

Garble. You hate the guys who hate the police state the most, Blakehole.

:lmao Caught clutching your pearls.

Winehole23
01-03-2020, 07:17 PM
Garble. You hate the guys who hate the police state the most, Blakehole.

:lmao Caught clutching your pearls.Garbled buzzwords, another typically inchoate Spurtacular post.

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 07:20 PM
Nazi Blakehole triggered. :lol

Chucho
01-03-2020, 08:02 PM
Electricians have a more deadly job than police, do we exalt and mythologize them?

No.

The notion that what soldiers and policemen do is inherently more honorable than what anyone else does is bullshit.

I agree that the risks associated with the job doesnt make it more honorable. But, recognizing that, I will still respect someone who takes a job where the description includes possibly taking a bullet for someone else and admire the risk they take. Altruism doesnt have to play a role to respect the potential sacrifice.

I'd rather a society that idolizes those more than our society that has the collective dick of Hollywood and major sports, up its arse as we see today.

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 08:04 PM
I agree that the risks associated with the job doesnt make it more honorable. But, recognizing that, I will still respect someone who takes a job where the description includes possibly taking a bullet for someone else and admire the risk they take. Altruism doesnt have to play a role to respect the potential sacrifice.

I'd rather a society that idolizes those more than our society that has the collective dick of Hollywood and major sports, up its arse as we see today.

Bull shit it doesn't. Cops want those fat pensions and the chance to crack skulls. It's a calculated risk like anything else in life.

Chucho
01-03-2020, 08:05 PM
Bull shit it doesn't. Cops want those fat pensions and the chance to crack skulls. It's a calculated risk like anything else in life.

You dont know what altruism means.

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 08:26 PM
You dont know what altruism means.

My 'bull shit it doesn't' refers to the ya have to respect... and not the altruism (as you could've probably deduced by the predicate of my statement).

I could've worded that better, but I'm sure you won't accept this explanation. You're too crusty for that.

vy65
01-03-2020, 08:53 PM

No.

Being dressed up in the authority of the king will do that.

It is fascinating to watch a party that is ostensibly distrustful of government, and elevates the founders’ words (and thus, their distrust of government and, above all, the president) would be so slovenly in fawning over DJT.

Personally, it all seems to be about class, for the most part, to me anyways

DMC
01-03-2020, 09:00 PM

No.

Sounds like you haven't done anything honorable and feel shitty about it. Leveling is a thing.

DMC
01-03-2020, 09:02 PM
Being dressed up in the authority of the king will do that.

It is fascinating to watch a party that is ostensibly distrustful of government, and elevates the founders’ words (and thus, their distrust of government and, above all, the president) would be so slovenly in fawning over DJT.

Personally, it all seems to be about class, for the most part, to me anyways
What's fascinating is, with all that advanced education you don't get it that it has nothing to do with Trump. It's only about the people here. One side fucks with the other side. Trump is just a placeholder for "our guy".

vy65
01-03-2020, 09:06 PM
What's fascinating is, with all that advanced education you don't get it that it has nothing to do with Trump. It's only about the people here. One side fucks with the other side. Trump is just a placeholder for "our guy".

DJT embodies everything that the framers did not want in the president: a demagogue who consolidates power, openly flouts congress, and has no respect for the rule of law. Whether it’s Trump or Obama is irrelevant to the self avowed conservative ideology. That conservatives drop this ideology when it’s their guy only proves the point. If you had an advanced education, you’d know that. But I guess you’re too busy not having anything intelligent to say and crying crocodile tears over :cry muh trupes :cry

Trainwreck2100
01-03-2020, 09:16 PM
:cry all my conspiracy shit makes perfect sense
:cry all your conspiracy shit is trash

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 09:23 PM
:cry all my conspiracy shit makes perfect sense
:cry all your conspiracy shit is trash

Who you talking to?

Expound.

DMC
01-03-2020, 10:06 PM
DJT embodies everything that the framers did not want in the president: a demagogue who consolidates power, openly flouts congress, and has no respect for the rule of law. Whether it’s Trump or Obama is irrelevant to the self avowed conservative ideology. That conservatives drop this ideology when it’s their guy only proves the point. If you had an advanced education, you’d know that. But I guess you’re too busy not having anything intelligent to say and crying crocodile tears over :cry muh trupes :cry

Both sides drop the ideology when its their guy. That's the point. People here were voting for Hillary Clinton. That should tell you all you need to know. This is a place where people take turns lobbing shit bombs at each other. If tomorrow Iran said "no problem, we wanted the fucker dead anyhow" people here would be saying Trump is being controlled by Iran. So it doesn't matter what the facts are. This is all about spin and shit bombs.

But please, continue self fellating as if you're saving the fuckin' world.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 10:16 PM
Both sides drop the ideology when its their guy. That's the point. People here were voting for Hillary Clinton. That should tell you all you need to know. This is a place where people take turns lobbing shit bombs at each other. If tomorrow Iran said "no problem, we wanted the fucker dead anyhow" people here would be saying Trump is being controlled by Iran. So it doesn't matter what the facts are. This is all about spin and shit bombs.

Umm not me, not hater. But you are just as much part of the tribalist team sports mentality that you claim to be against. I would be acting the exact same way if this was Bernie Sanders doing this shit.

vy65
01-03-2020, 10:35 PM

Who? Me? Please name names. Back your claims up. You probably won’t because you can’t.

Never said I was saving anything. Unlike your bullshit concern for the troops.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 10:47 PM
I remember the Iraqi people celebrating Saddam Hussein's murder. I remember the Libyan people celebrating Gaddafi's murder. Look where they are now.

The real terrorists in the middle east are Israel and the United States. Before the creation of the Zionist state of Israel, there was peace in the middle east.

If Israel were to dissapear, terrorism as we know it would come to an end. ISIS was created by the Saudis and Israelis. #FACTS. Look it up.

The truth will prevail. The same cuckservatives that thought Iraq had WMD's ended up looking like fools 8 years later. The same libtards that celebrated Gadaffi's murder ended up looking like fools 8 years later via Wikileaks.

Today's Trumpsters like DMC Chris DarrinS koriwhat and possibly Spurtacular will end up looking like fools 8 years later.

DMC
01-03-2020, 10:52 PM
Who? Me? Please name names. Back your claims up. You probably won’t because you can’t.

Never said I was saving anything. Unlike your bullshit concern for the troops.

So it's just banter, like I said.

vy65
01-03-2020, 10:54 PM
So it's just banter, like I said.

Thought so. That was a quick fold. The only banter here is the bullshit you’re spewing, much like your fake concern for the troops.

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 01:03 AM
Sounds like you haven't done anything honorable and feel shitty about it. Leveling is a thing.Sure, make it about me. :lol

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 01:12 AM

I'd rather a society that idolizes those more than our society that has the collective dick of Hollywood and major sports, up its arse as we see today.Perhaps it's preferable to idolize soldiers than entertainers, dunno.

I tend to doubt it's healthy for people to idolize others at all.

At any rate, admiration is in the eye of the beholder.

TheGreatYacht
01-05-2020, 10:38 AM
Muh government says Suleimani was a terrorist :cry
Muh pentagon says Suleimani was a terrosts :cry
Muh Trump says so :cry

I believe them :lol
Deepstate good :lol
Trump drained the swamp :lol

Chris DMC TSA

boutons_deux
01-05-2020, 11:21 AM
St Ronnie announced the oligarchy's strategy of "Govt isn't the solution, govt is the problem" 40 years ago.

Was anybody listening?

The oligarchy's EXRACTIVE "solution" to the "govt problem" is to privatize everything,

and block all taxpayer projects like Medicare-for-all, and privatize all govt property, esp land to be exploited to destruction.

How does the oligarchy plan to turn people against govt? by MISgovering so they can "prove" govt doesn't work, CAN'T work, and propagandizing that nothing good (For The People) can ever come from govt.

Everything must be privatized by Capitalists who offer the shittiest possible product for the highest possible profit, eg, for-profit healthcare.

Part of the oligarchy's strategy is "create a reality" with Orwellian propaganda and LIES (eg Trash plays his part) so that their is total confusion and disagreement on facts (like science of AGW) into which shitstorm the oligarchy

"The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community,"

which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality."

I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism (https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Empiricism). He cut me off.

"That's not the way the world really works anymore."

He continued

"We're an empire now,
and when we act,
we create our own reality.
And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—
we'll act again, creating other new realities,
which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out.
We're history's actors …
and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.""

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Karl_Rove (https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Karl_Rove)

distrusting govt and the media is are fundamental multi-decade strategic objectives of the oligarchy taking over the country, now that they have rigged the economy and govt to provide they mind-boggling wealth which powers their strategy.

The anti-democratic, autocratic oligarchy and its authoritarian strategy are unstoppable.

America is fucked and unfuckable.

Spurminator
01-05-2020, 01:18 PM

There's not a single segment of society that demands the rest of us conduct ourselves a certain way in specific situations to honor Hollywood and athletes.

DMC
01-05-2020, 01:26 PM
Perhaps it's preferable to idolize soldiers than entertainers, dunno.

I tend to doubt it's healthy for people to idolize others at all.

At any rate, admiration is in the eye of the beholder.
It's telling that some of you (you included) morph "respect" with "idolizing". Straw man much?

Winehole23
01-05-2020, 01:51 PM
It's telling that some of you (you included) morph "respect" with "idolizing". Straw man much?Idolize, not respect, was the word used.

Winehole23
01-05-2020, 01:53 PM
But, I'll accept the substitution.

Police and armed forces are not intrinisically more honorable or worthy of respect than other trades.

boutons_deux
01-05-2020, 02:01 PM

Police and armed forces are not intrinsically more honorable or worthy of respect than other trades.

and both play hugely oversized, glorified roles in American society, esp the adored military, propagandized/marketed very aggressively, but its corrupt self hasn't won shit since 1945

SpursforSix
01-05-2020, 02:10 PM

Police and armed forces are not intrinisically more honorable or worthy of respect than other trades.

So true. Those are jobs of last resort for many. So you end up with a mix of those that truly want to serve and those that can’t do anything else.

DMC
01-05-2020, 02:21 PM

Give an example of a profession that would be more honorable than other professions. If you live in a country that doesn't use honor as a code, then nothing is honorable.

DMC
01-05-2020, 02:25 PM
So true. Those are jobs of last resort for many. So you end up with a mix of those that truly want to serve and those that can’t do anything else.

It's the person and act that's honorable. I think some professions that include the concept of intrepidity are honorable professions, as you know when you volunteer that you could be put into that position. No one is required to honor you for it though.

As for respect:

https://assets.weforum.org/editor/large_UMQo9yF9dIiZNXCvlO8Z2pqeBIESHgMRHEyqz_xnM7U. png

Winehole23
01-05-2020, 02:59 PM
Give an example of a profession that would be more honorable than other professions. If you live in a country that doesn't use honor as a code, then nothing is honorable.Matter of perspective, not sure I could give any example that wouldn't be more or less invidious.

Police and armed services in the USA seem sentimentally -- which is to say unreasonably -- exalted over other professions. Sometimes to the point of cultish adoration.

DMC
01-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Matter of perspective, not sure I could give any example that wouldn't be more or less invidious.

Police and armed services in the USA seem sentimentally -- which is to say unreasonably -- exalted over other professions. Sometimes to the point of cultish adoration.

Whatever you do for a living, when is the last time you lost a close coworker due to normal rigors of the job?

Winehole23
01-05-2020, 03:01 PM
Mostly turns on what one thinks is honorable.

DMC
01-05-2020, 03:06 PM
Mostly turns on what one thinks is honorable.

Of course. I've know a lot of military folks, walked through airports in uniform and experienced the "adoration". Many of my comrades didn't care for it, don't ask for it and find it weird. However people do it because they have no other way to offer their feeling of relief that it's you going, not them. People who intentionally go into harms way to rescue people or make them safe do so for different reasons, but the outcome is the same.

Do you have more respect for a dog for the blind than just a pet? I do. Maybe it's wrong but that's just how it is. It has to do with the role, the benefit society gets from that role being performed and sometimes the dangers of doing that role. Yeah you could say a person cleaning your sewer is playing a vital role, and they are, but that's a shit job.

Winehole23
01-05-2020, 06:34 PM
Whatever you do for a living, when is the last time you lost a close coworker due to normal rigors of the job?Didn't happen, not sure how that relates.

There are a dozen or so occupations more dangerous than being a police officer, uniformed armed services doesn't even sniff the top 25 most hazardous..

The emphasis in danger is misplaced; honor tells, but varies from place to place amd time to time. Honorabilty is contingent, not inherent.

DMC
01-05-2020, 06:53 PM
Didn't happen, not sure how that relates.

There are a dozen or so occupations more dangerous than being a police officer, uniformed armed services doesn't even sniff the top 25 most hazardous..

The emphasis in danger is misplaced; honor tells, but varies from place to place amd time to time. Honorabilty is contingent, not inherent.

I guess I miss the point. Who is requiring a show of respect?

My parents taught me to respect my elders and to honor my grandparents. Why are these people any more honorable or deserving of respect than anyone else?

Winehole23
01-05-2020, 10:27 PM
I guess I miss the point. Who is requiring a show of respect?There are a number of posters who go bonkers whenever the police or the milotary come in for criticism. The critics are usually called haters and traitors.

You've been doing it yourself the past.few days.

TheGreatYacht
01-08-2020, 10:34 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/Jay_D007/status/1214413424819687424

TheGreatYacht
01-08-2020, 10:35 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/imJefferyWilson/status/1214800537989844993

TheGreatYacht
01-09-2020, 11:22 AM
Soleimani? only a fucking retard idiot would truly believe he was a terrorist

he was a general in the battlefield you kill people in the battlefield. he is no lore terrorist than we were when we armed Mujahadin in Afghanistan with stinger missiles that killed thousands of Russians

we were in a cold war then and we are in a cold war now vs Iran.

the US media is a pathetic parrot of the CIa and most americans regurgitate their lies like a bunch of bonehead stupidied moronic maggots

you dont hear russians bitching and moaning about Charlie Wilson and calling him a terrorist. they accept it was war. stop being a crying bitch america

The same Deepstate that was pushing Russiagate and supposedly fighting against Trump are now pushing the pro-war narrative against Iran :lol

The same Deepstate labels Soleimani a terrorist :lol

What makes all you Trump supporters think that they are telling you the truth now :lol ?

Why the flip flop? Why the selective hearing?

TheGreatYacht
01-09-2020, 02:26 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1215351213962727424

TheGreatYacht
04-11-2020, 02:37 AM
MUST WATCH: Where's Our Revolution At? (Raw & Explicit)

https://youtu.be/yXbk2BeLPCU

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 02:50 AM

ducks (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Nathan89 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20260)Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656) CosmicCowboy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=207) DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042) Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) FrostKing (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51741) SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) thispego (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=193) TSA (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7640) phxspurfan (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5132)

These guys need visuals and to keep their rants under ten minutes, preferably five. I rarely watch any of these webcam armchair generals blithering in their basements.

TheGreatYacht
04-11-2020, 03:11 AM
These guys need visuals and to keep their rants under ten minutes, preferably five. I rarely watch any of these webcam armchair generals blithering in their basements.

Maybe the longer this Coronavirus hoax/scam gets dragged and people start getting fed up, maybe that's what it will take to motivate people to wanna watch these type of WAKE DA FUCK UP videos :lol

FrostKing
04-11-2020, 04:56 AM
There has never been a better time for Nationalism than the past 5-10 years

rascal
04-11-2020, 08:20 AM
no, i seriously don't fucking care! what gets on my nerves is you personally believing i do care. you're a fucking loon!

You care or else you would not post that you don't care.

SnakeBoy
04-11-2020, 11:11 AM

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan

I'm get to that video but first I want to watch Mad Max

koriwhat
04-11-2020, 02:10 PM
You care or else you would not post that you don't care.

Oh not not your cliche bullshit again... lol you fucking fag.

TheGreatYacht
04-12-2020, 10:35 AM
I'm get to that video but first I want to watch Mad Max

If there was a way to express what eats me on the inside and vent my frustrations, this video does it.

SnakeBoy
04-12-2020, 12:43 PM
If there was a way to express what eats me on the inside and vent my frustrations, this video does it.

We didn't need that video to know you are frustrated

Xevious
04-12-2020, 12:50 PM
Why are you unable to express your thoughts without the aid of a youtube video nobody will watch? What do you really think is going on?

Ellsworth
04-12-2020, 12:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kchFuK5JKVo

Winehole23
04-12-2020, 01:07 PM
Why are you unable to express your thoughts without the aid of a youtube video nobody will watch? What do you really think is going on?
TGY is a magpie, he doesn't give own takes.

TheGreatYacht
04-15-2020, 07:37 AM
To All The Police and Military...

https://youtu.be/ZohZvvylH_U

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan

boutons_deux
04-15-2020, 07:56 AM

police have long-time, well-known inclination to much more domestic violence than the general public

Spurtacular
04-15-2020, 08:19 AM
TGY is a magpie, he doesn't give own takes.

He (often) defers to wise people. You don't.

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2020, 05:08 AM
The Only Way to Beat The Elites (Must Watch)

https://youtu.be/I4a9PfEDjZo

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan

Ellsworth
04-23-2020, 08:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7yrPN-5zeQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gLLZ_D1Lqw

ElNono
04-23-2020, 11:52 PM
^ that's my video

TheGreatYacht
04-24-2020, 05:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7yrPN-5zeQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gLLZ_D1Lqw

This is just the start of the Zionist Jew World Order.

International communism = Talmudism = Judaism = Zionism

New World Order / One World Government

Chumpettes thinks this will go away one day and everything will be back to normal.

And it's all based on a lie and hoax of a virus. We're surrounded by dead-brain zombies.

pgardn
04-24-2020, 08:47 AM
ducks (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Nathan89 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20260) Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656) CosmicCowboy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=207) DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042) Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) FrostKing (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51741) SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) thispego (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=193) TSA (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7640) phxspurfan (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5132)

Anyone want their screen name removed from the list of followers...

TheGreatYacht
05-09-2020, 11:16 PM
Beware Of Gatekeepers & Grifters Selling False Hope!

https://youtu.be/Ao-mlU1RnEQ

FrostKing
05-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Beware Of Gatekeepers & Grifters Selling False Hope!

https://youtu.be/Ao-mlU1RnEQ

ducks (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) Nathan89 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20260) Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656) CosmicCowboy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=207) DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042) Millennial_Messiah (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=50493) FrostKing (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=51741) SnakeBoy (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12109) thispego (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=193) TSA (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7640) phxspurfan (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5132)
I am very cold on Trump. I tend to always be this way with American Presidents in late 1st term. I don't see a scenario in my head where I would vote Democreat in 2020. I am so redpilled. The pressure Polska receives from the EU only fuels

How bout yourself?

TheGreatYacht
05-10-2020, 12:01 AM
I am very cold on Trump. I tend to always be this way with American Presidents in late 1st term. I don't see a scenario in my head where I would vote Democreat in 2020. I am so redpilled. The pressure Polska receives from the EU only fuels

How bout yourself?

I trust no politician. Ever since this Covid-19 hoax/sham began, I no longer associate myself with the left like I used to. I am disgusted at how guillable and naive the left is in believing the fear propaganda by MSM.

As a former leftist, I can smell bullshit from Trump, Republicans and Zionist Israel that most conservatives are oblivious too because they have a blind spot for these things.

I am proud to say that I've broken free from the left vs right paradigm. The only ones who create and add fuel to the left vs right are mainstream conservatives and liberals. That includes Trump.

As long as people have trust in politicians, presidents and political parties , things will never get fixed. As long peope keep thinkng that their side (left or right) is the good side, things will never get better. Both sides work for the same masters. Different clowns, same circus.

FrostKing
05-10-2020, 12:09 AM
I trust no politician. Ever since this Covid-19 hoax/sham began, I no longer associate myself with the left like I used to. I am disgusted at how guillable and naive the left is in believing the fear propaganda by MSM.

As a former leftist, I can smell bullshit from Trump, Republicans and Zionist Israel that most conservatives are oblivious too because they have a blind spot for these things.

I am proud to say that I've broken free from the left vs right paradigm. The only ones who create and add fuel to the left vs right are mainstream conservatives and liberals. That includes Trump.

As long as people have trust in politicians, presidents and political parties , things will never get fixed. As long peope keep thinkng that their side (left or right) is the good side, things will never get better. Both sides work for the same masters. Different clowns, same circus.
Well, the right will for the foreseeable future have the "underdog" angle. And it fits perfectly with conservatism.

Beyond that. Times change, scenarios and strategies do as well. Don't get too caught on your own labels. The party themselves change and the current curve is clear.

Spurtacular
05-10-2020, 05:34 AM

It's meant to be a distraction. The fact that they put commies and fascists on different ends of the spectrum shows it was bull shit from the start. If you aren't a good lemming in the middle, you're doing something wrong.

boutons_deux
05-10-2020, 07:03 AM
so-called "conservatives" trust Repug govt and right wing hate media

The oligarchy strategy has been since St Ronnie to propagandize and slander against the govt For The People because "Govt Is The Problem",

to MISgovern so the The People will hate govt, and

to defund/destaff govt For The People,

so the only functional part of govt-they-love is For The Oligarchy

with "tax expenditures" for the oligarchy,

with $Ts for the corrupt MIC (includes eternal GWOT),

non-enforcement and annulling Labor and environmental regs.

etc.

koriwhat
05-10-2020, 12:57 PM
Anyone want their screen name removed from the list of followers...

It's funny how TGY lumps me in with everyone when I could not give 2 shits about any video he's ever posted and wouldn't waste my time watching them neither.

TheGreatYacht
05-10-2020, 01:38 PM
It's funny how TGY lumps me in with everyone when I could not give 2 shits about any video he's ever posted and wouldn't waste my time watching them neither.

Did you just get off your church/synagogue? Blake misses your daily rants.

BSfromTX
05-10-2020, 01:59 PM

I am with you on that. To answer your original question, I can only speak for myself. I use to be a die hard republican until TARP, Obama, Obama bail outs, and Obamacare. That’s when I began to try and figure out who really controls things and I began to find information on central banking which has made more sense than anything

Republicans have contributed to deficit spending and wars that I use to think were justified by humanitarian reasons. I have come to realize that regardless of who is in power, our debt will increase, we will always be at war, and the governments powers will grow as individual rights and liberties will decrease

it is a difficult step to come to the conclusion that the political party you have defended for so long is a sell out. It’s difficult to admit that you have been fooled. Obama was suppose to be the grass roots non-career politician and Trump is suppose to be the renegade cowboy that’s bucking political correctness giving the masses the impression that they are the anti elite, but yet the debt continues to climb, we are experiencing soft martial law, and we continue to harass countries that don’t play by the rules the USA/UN establishes. The US military (god bless all that serve) unfortunately has become the strong arm of the elite.

TGY is exactly right. It’s hard to get out of the two party paradigm, because it is nurtured and perpetuated by universities, Hollywood, media, and of course politicians

DMC
05-10-2020, 02:23 PM
Like Carlin said (veracity still up for debate) I spent my childhood wading around in swamps with the snakes and tadpoles and such, no telling what I came across in those bayous. I also never got sick, never had a cold or flu or anything of the sort. Only time I ever ran a fever was strep and that was knocked out by on round of antibiotics. That could be part luck and partly genetics.

I knew kids that weren't allowed to cross the gravel roads (no pavement) and would swell to all hell if they got a bee sting or an ant bite, needed SPF 500 and would burn on a full moon. I rarely wore anything but shorts, no shoes or shirts.

DMC
05-10-2020, 02:24 PM

The bane of this forum is the ability to create a tag list. You might as well be a fucking telemarketer. I never understand why anyone would tag another poster. We have PM's. If you want to tell me something in private, PM me. I also have a visitor message forum (we all do).

Site owners should charge people who attempt to monetize the forum.