PDA

View Full Version : Kim Jong Un Gives Up On Trump, Prepares to Endure U.S. Sanctions

ElNono
01-03-2020, 09:23 AM
Kim Jong Un Gives Up On Trump, Prepares to Endure U.S. Sanctions

Kim Jong Un is giving up on hopes that U.S. President Donald Trump will lift sanctions anytime soon.

Alongside the North Korean leader’s latest saber-rattling this week was a stunning admission: Efforts to engage the U.S. had failed. Kim’s plan now is to find a way to survive under crushing economic sanctions while building an even stronger nuclear deterrent to force Washington to compromise.

“We can never sell our dignity, which we have so far defended as something as valuable as our own lives, in the hope of a brilliant transformation,” Kim said, according to excerpts from an unusual seven-hour speech this week to party leaders in Pyongyang. “The DPRK-U.S. standoff, which has lasted for generations, has now been compressed into a clear standoff between self-reliance and sanctions.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-02/kim-jong-un-gives-up-on-trump-prepares-to-endure-u-s-sanctions

boutons_deux
01-03-2020, 09:59 AM
What about the "love", is it all lost? An acrimonious breakup.

DPRK and Iran, Trash's artful deals

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 01:02 PM
What about the "love", is it all lost? An acrimonious breakup.

DPRK and Iran, Trash's artful deals

Whose other deals have panned out negative nancy?

ElNono
01-03-2020, 01:08 PM
Chris avoiding this thread like the plague per par :lol

Chris
01-03-2020, 01:10 PM
bloomberg :lol

ElNono
01-03-2020, 01:17 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/north-korea-kim-2020-trump-options-christian-whiton

:lol Chris

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:21 PM
Should I cancel my travel plans to vacay in Pyongyang?

RandomGuy
01-03-2020, 01:25 PM
Kim Jong Un Gives Up On Trump, Prepares to Endure U.S. Sanctions

Kim Jong Un is giving up on hopes that U.S. President Donald Trump will lift sanctions anytime soon.

Alongside the North Korean leader’s latest saber-rattling this week was a stunning admission: Efforts to engage the U.S. had failed. Kim’s plan now is to find a way to survive under crushing economic sanctions while building an even stronger nuclear deterrent to force Washington to compromise.

“We can never sell our dignity, which we have so far defended as something as valuable as our own lives, in the hope of a brilliant transformation,” Kim said, according to excerpts from an unusual seven-hour speech this week to party leaders in Pyongyang. “The DPRK-U.S. standoff, which has lasted for generations, has now been compressed into a clear standoff between self-reliance and sanctions.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-02/kim-jong-un-gives-up-on-trump-prepares-to-endure-u-s-sanctions

Called it way back. They played him for a sucker, made him look like an idiot, and when they didn't get any sanctions relief went right back to work.

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:27 PM
Called it way back. They played him for a sucker, made him look like an idiot, and when they didn't get any sanctions relief went right back to work.

Left predicts failure for right. Huge news if true

RandomGuy
01-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Meh. Trump is about to be played, and he has nothing but his own ignorance to blame.

If it works, great, but my money is on NK. NK is like Trump when it comes to empty words and bluster, but they are much better at it, and have decades worth of experience.

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:37 PM
"My money is on..." :lol

You basically hedged your comment with a bet of zero dollars.

Chris
01-03-2020, 02:24 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/north-korea-kim-2020-trump-options-christian-whiton

fox news :lol

ElNono
01-03-2020, 07:27 PM

Hey I might have to travel to Japan and South Korea occasionally.

ElNono
01-03-2020, 07:29 PM
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-usa-esper/us-defense-secretary-urges-north-korea-to-negotiate-on-denuclearization-idUSKBN1Z1138

DMX7
01-03-2020, 07:53 PM
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-usa-esper/us-defense-secretary-urges-north-korea-to-negotiate-on-denuclearization-idUSKBN1Z1138

I guess the bromance between Trump and Kim didn't work out. What happened to all the love letters?

spurraider21
01-03-2020, 07:54 PM
yeah, what about the wonderful, terrific letter trump got from kim?

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 08:50 PM

Scary stuff, amirite?

DMC
01-03-2020, 09:04 PM

But you can't be a real American anyhow. How much do you weigh?

ElNono
01-04-2020, 12:19 AM
Scary stuff, amirite?

Dangerous stuff, sure. Nukes, NK hates Japan and the neighbors to the south.

But you can't be a real American anyhow. How much do you weigh?

Not everybody needs to be fat, tbh... I do look as white as they come.

Spurtacular
01-04-2020, 01:40 AM

Yea, it's a good thing you aren't traveling to Jerusalem or something while you're at it.

ElNono
01-04-2020, 10:37 AM
Yea, it's a good thing you aren't traveling to Jerusalem or something while you're at it.

Sure. Lots of dangerous places in the world. We have a security detail, but can’t avoid traveling for work.

boutons_deux
01-04-2020, 10:50 AM

:lol Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656)

But but but Trash said his Artful Done Deal with his loverboy Kim was something nobody else EVER achieved in decades of trying.

pgardn
01-04-2020, 11:03 AM

No.
Please go.

pgardn
01-04-2020, 11:10 AM
Whose other deals have panned out negative nancy?

None really.

Its just the idea that this orange guy could give him love and it would all work out.
And you and others fell for this drivel.

If anything, orange guy has accelerated the rate of the range and accuracy of their ability to deliver, so thanks for that.

Honestly, I think it’s going to take a conventional conflict that goes so horribly (defections?) for them that some sane generals within the country get control of the nukes and don’t fire anything.

boutons_deux
01-04-2020, 11:20 AM
"conventional conflict"

between / among who?

DMC
01-04-2020, 11:41 AM
None really.

Its just the idea that this orange guy could give him love and it would all work out.

If anything, orange guy has accelerated the rate of the range and accuracy of their ability to deliver, so thanks for that.

Honestly, I think it’s going to take a conventional conflict that goes so horribly (defections?) for them that some sane generals within the country get control of the nukes and don’t fire anything.
You're an idiot. This we know.

DMC
01-04-2020, 11:43 AM

Not everybody needs to be fat, tbh... I do look as white as they come.
Get some spray on tan and get your ass to the Southern border. No one would waste a bomb there.

thispego
01-04-2020, 11:49 AM
Left predicts failure for right. Huge news if true

:lol

ElNono
01-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Get some spray on tan and get your ass to the Southern border. No one would waste a bomb there.

Been to Mexico too, different problems there.

DMC
01-04-2020, 02:12 PM
Been to Mexico too, different problems there.

Maybe you can stay with Manu (his name be praised) for a spell? You did so much for his image.

koriwhat
01-04-2020, 02:41 PM
None really.

i fell for what exactly? you losers keep injecting me into this scenario where i am bowing down to all things trump when you couldn't be further from the truth. did i believe trump would end the korean war and get kim to open the north to the world; i never said one way or the other but attempting to do so is better than not doing so and constantly trying to stir the pot while scaring the people here and elsewhere about doom & gloom from little rocket man.

you fools love to believe everyone who's not with you and your ideology is somehow with trump and in a cult. you're a fool just like the rest on the left tbh and you fucks are literally and voluntarily in a cult of losers.

TheGreatYacht
01-04-2020, 03:19 PM
i fell for what exactly? you losers keep injecting me into this scenario where i am bowing down to all things trump when you couldn't be further from the truth. did i believe trump would end the korean war and get kim to open the north to the world; i never said one way or the other but attempting to do so is better than not doing so and constantly trying to stir the pot while scaring the people here and elsewhere about doom & gloom from little rocket man.

you fools love to believe everyone who's not with you and your ideology is somehow with trump and in a cult. you're a fool just like the rest on the left tbh and you fucks are literally and voluntarily in a cult of losers.

Says so the one who's part of the Trump-Iran sperm shielding club like DarrinS, DMC and Spurtacular :lol

Tell me about self-deflect

koriwhat
01-04-2020, 03:23 PM
Says so the one who's part of the Trump-Iran sperm shielding club like DarrinS, DMC and Spurtacular :lol

Tell me about self-deflect

i'm "sperm shielding" for this whole iran thing? how so?

the only thing i've said about the iran shit is "one less dead sob" in similar words. i've literally had nothing to say of this whole iran bullshit but here you are with your hyperbole and lowIQ butting in where you don't belong tbh.

btw, only you lonely fucking losers here on ST use that stupid fucking term, "sperm shielding". you sound like all the retard lefty's who call each other comrades.

ElNono
01-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Maybe you can stay with Manu (his name be praised) for a spell? You did so much for his image.

He’s still in San Antonio, I think... plenty of vatos there to take care of him, tbh

pgardn
01-05-2020, 11:37 AM
"conventional conflict"

between / among who?

Koreas

What way do you see to create mass defections?
What is your solution cause I don’t see much.

pgardn
01-05-2020, 11:41 AM
You're an idiot. This we know.

You tell me nature/nurture boy.

DMC
01-05-2020, 12:00 PM
You tell me nature/nurture boy.

Obviously environmental issues.

pgardn
01-05-2020, 12:14 PM
Obviously environmental issues.

Thinking environment is the hereditary material.

DMC
01-05-2020, 12:31 PM
Thinking environment is the hereditary material.

OK

boutons_deux
01-05-2020, 01:29 PM
Koreas

What way do you see to create mass defections?
What is your solution cause I don’t see much.

NK is a protege of China, as it was in the Korean War, which USA couldn't win

Just leave NK as it, while blocking it from cyberwarfare.

M A D has worked so far, and I assume it will continue to work.

boutons_deux
01-13-2020, 07:37 AM
Trash trying to woo his loverboy Kim into more talks, Trash knowing he needs sickening WINS in an election year.

Spurs Homer
01-13-2020, 09:03 AM
So..no Nobel prize for dear leader. :cry:cry

:lol:lol