01-03-2020, 11:02 AM
Remember that name, tbh.

:claw

DMC
01-03-2020, 11:38 AM
Any relation to HIV?

Floyd Pacquiao
01-03-2020, 01:13 PM
I would like to know what other fans of certain NBA teams think of him, tbh. He's barely gotten PT cause pop is being a stupid asshole, but he's finally starting to get some burn now

https://youtu.be/ghTT43i3qME

https://youtu.be/sthlPZm_xPc

Bynumite
01-03-2020, 04:07 PM
First of all, he needs to cut that pile of shit off the top of his head if he wants to be taken seriously.

Secondly, he's a scrub just like Murray and all the other young scrubs that played in Fat Antonio before them and that spurfan likes to overrate.

That bum Kyle Anderson basically got a $30 mil contract in Memphis because he played in Fan Antonio under Poop :lol So if a kid gets drafted by Fat Antonio he's most likely overrated because he's classy and has that culture about him :cry

Salute and happy holidays everybody :toast

spurraider21
01-03-2020, 04:20 PM
First of all, he needs to cut that pile of shit off the top of his head if he wants to be taken seriously.

Secondly, he's a scrub just like Murray and all the other young scrubs that played in Fat Antonio before them and that spurfan likes to overrate.

That bum Kyle Anderson basically got a $30 mil contract in Memphis because he played in Fan Antonio under Poop :lol So if a kid gets drafted by Fat Antonio he's most likely overrated because he's classy and has that culture about him :cry

what about kawhi and bertans?

Bynumite
01-03-2020, 04:30 PM

Great and solid pick, respectively tbh. Outside of that, the spurs front office hasn't made any draft move of relevance lately and is living off past glory and reputation at this point.

swrowe78
01-03-2020, 06:11 PM
I would like to know what other fans of certain NBA teams think of him, tbh. He's barely gotten PT cause pop is being a stupid asshole, but he's finally starting to get some burn now

https://youtu.be/ghTT43i3qME

https://youtu.be/sthlPZm_xPc
Most fans of other NBA teams probably never heard of him.

DMC
01-03-2020, 08:32 PM

Agreed

TDMVPDPOY
01-04-2020, 01:42 AM
lakerfan talking about spurs draft picks last 4years... compared to the 4 lottery draft busts lakers picked?

Spurtacular
01-04-2020, 02:53 AM
Wonder what team this nigga gonna lead to a championship, tbh.

Dirks_Finale
01-04-2020, 07:49 AM
He annoys the hell out of me with that pineapple head.:lol Like son, seriously, cut that bullshit off and get to work. Maybe he wants to use it as a 3rd arm to block shots with?

I've seen his story, which I know Pop is huge on. And that is inspiring. Seems like a great human being, tbh.

Far as basketball goes, seems athletic enough and doesn't fear the moment. Plays with passion which is always a plus. Overall though, have not seen him enough to make a proper assessment.

FkLA
01-04-2020, 12:54 PM
MJs bald head
Iverson's cornrows
LeGOATs receding hairline
Harden's beard
AD's unibrow
Nephew's cornrows
Donutcic's love handles
Lonnie's pile of shit

It's not going anywhere, tbh.

LkrFan
01-04-2020, 03:30 PM

Why did Bertans walk? Dude can shoot!

koriwhat
01-04-2020, 03:45 PM
lonnie's hair is fine... i was always a huge fan of steel pulse and now i get to see david hines in silver & black every other night! :tu

DMC
01-04-2020, 04:33 PM
Wonder what team this nigga gonna lead to a championship, tbh.

Austin Toros

DMC
01-04-2020, 11:38 PM
He's a beast.

FkLA
01-05-2020, 12:22 AM
He's a beast.

You didn't even think Nephew could be an all-star. Then when he became an all-star you argued adamantly for years that Klay Thompson was a better offensive player than him.

Your opinion doesn't mean much.

Trainwreck2100
01-05-2020, 12:25 AM
Why did Bertans walk? Dude can shoot!

spurs had to trade him to clear cap for marcus morris, who then fucked the spurs by going back on his word that he was coming here

DMC
01-05-2020, 02:05 PM
You didn't even think Nephew could be an all-star. Then when he became an all-star you argued adamantly for years that Klay Thompson was a better offensive player than him.

Your opinion doesn't mean much.

All star is voting process :lol

Kawhi is a cancer to the league. His two Finals MVPs are the most flukey things that have happened in the NBA.

FkLA
01-08-2020, 10:13 PM
he gon be good tbh

whitemamba
01-09-2020, 02:21 PM
spurs had to trade him to clear cap for marcus morris, who then fucked the spurs by going back on his word that he was coming here

really an underrated fuck you to the spurs amd poopavich. Dude chose to go to probably the worst franchise in the league right now instead of the spurs. If i was a farmer id be really concerned tbh.

FkLA
01-09-2020, 08:09 PM
really an underrated fuck you to the spurs amd poopavich. Dude chose to go to probably the worst franchise in the league right now instead of the spurs. If i was a farmer id be really concerned tbh.

Had nothing to do with that. He was expecting to get paid, even turned down $40+ million from the Clippers thinking he'd get more. He ended up being wrong. Money dried up and he had to settle for the Spurs' offer. Knicks came in and intentionally cockblocked by offering more because they felt the Spurs tampered with Porzingis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzlQDm3ka9c

benefactor
01-10-2020, 09:00 AM
Det boy good