PDA

View Full Version : US Assasinates top Iranian general in Iraq. It is a declaration of war but will there be one?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

hater
01-03-2020, 11:36 AM
At first glance Im on the fence on this one nigas. I always said USA is not as stupid as starting a hot war with Iran but seems my expectations of US stupidity were lacking :lol

It seems this General was a hero for Iran vs ISIS and helped Shias in Iraq as well as main person in charge of coordination with Hezbolla in Syria and Lebanon and Houthis in Yemen.

But also seems this general eould travel freely and without any fear around middle east. I believe he truly believed in his diplomatic immunity. He was actualky traveling to Iraq from Lebanon in a regular plane and was picked up by Iraq diplomatic security vehicles qnd forces which means US also murdered legit Iraqi security forces.

The more and more I read seems this is a huge deal as another level has been set by USA. Diplomats from either side are now open season. I think this was a huge fuckup. I still dont think will be an open war. Iran is too smart to get baited. But any american diplomat or not remotely close to the ME is in huge danger and needs to run home now

more likely responses from Iran:
- american citizens diplomats killed
- saudi arabia fire bombed again
- lebanon barracks style bombing planning

all will be done through Iran proxies and under cover as not to start a legit war

oh and Iraq must kick out all USA personel from their land immediately if they have any self respect at all and if they want to be considered an actual country. this would actualky be the biggest blow to USA. they will practically lose Iraq as base. but maybe Iraqis are true pussies after all

Spurs Homer
01-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Pompeo: “deep state usa intel good now- this action stopped an imminent attack”

pompeo five minutes later: “imminent? - well ...the guy was getting close to planning an attack...someday”

this is a DISTRACTION from a criminal who is on trial and is guilty-

hater
01-03-2020, 11:42 AM
yeah pompeo is in damage control. I dont think these idiots really thought out this one very well :lol

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 11:45 AM
hater, apparently DMC, DarrinS and Chris disagree with you on this one.

There is hope. Sooner or later the truth always prevails. Most of the world knows the war on terror is a fraud. Only brainwashed American blind patriots believe otherwise.

The rest of the world knows that America and Israel are the agressors.

Spurs Homer
01-03-2020, 11:47 AM
yeah pompeo is in damage control. I dont think these idiots really thought out this one very well :lol

here is a plan that you will soon see:

republicans will begin to parrot this: “how can dems want a trial right now when dear leader is so busy with those evil-doers in Iran?” “We need to end this sham trial so dear leader can defend the usa!”

DISTRACTION

you know like trump (projecting) tweeting a few years ago about obama starting a war with Iran to win an election!

hater
01-03-2020, 11:50 AM

republicans will begin to parrot this: “how can dems want a trial right now when dear leader is so busy with those evil-doers in Iran?” “We need to end this sham trial so dear leader can defend the usa!”

DISTRACTION

you know like trump (projecting) tweeting a few years ago about obama starting a war with Iran to win an election!

sure but Iran knows the US election calendars as well.

they will time their responses according to this calendar

hater
01-03-2020, 11:52 AM
hater, apparently DMC, DarrinS and Chris disagree with you on this one.

There is hope. Sooner or later the truth always prevails. Most of the world knows the war on terror is a fraud. Only brainwashed American blind patriots believe otherwise.

The rest of the world knows that America and Israel are the agressors.

disagree with what that it was a stupid move? most likely these geniuses also agreed with Iraq war wmds and arfhan war. and vietnam while were at it

there will always be tribalistic nationalistic cheerleaders that fail to see the big picture

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 11:55 AM
disagree with what that it was a stupid move? most likely these geniuses also agreed with Iraq war wmds and arfhan war. and vietnam while were at it

there will always be tribalistic nationalistic cheerleaders that fail to see the big picture

Blind patriotism. Preach it!

"You're either with us or against us."

- George W. Bush

hater
01-03-2020, 11:59 AM
oh btw question for the resident snowflake stillwithher russia hoaxers...

is Trump still a Putin puppet? given that he killed a top general of a Russian ally? :lmao

dont forget it was Soleiman who traveled to Russia to convince Putin o enter Syria theatre.

hows that Russia hoax going nigas? :lmao :lol

Winehole23
01-03-2020, 12:01 PM
At first glance Im on the fence on this one nigas. I always said USA is not as stupid as starting a hot war with Iran but seems my expectations of US stupidity were lacking :lol

It seems this General was a hero for Iran vs ISIS and helped Shias in Iraq as well as main person in charge of coordination with Hezbolla in Syria and Lebanon and Houthis in Yemen.

But also seems this general eould travel freely and without any fear around middle east. I believe he truly believed in his diplomatic immunity. He was actualky traveling to Iraq from Lebanon in a regular plane and was picked up by Iraq diplomatic security vehicles qnd forces which means US also murdered legit Iraqi security forces.

The more and more I read seems this is a huge deal as another level has been set by USA. Diplomats from either side are now open season. I think this was a huge fuckup. I still dont think will be an open war. Iran is too smart to get baited. But any american diplomat or not remotely close to the ME is in huge danger and needs to run home now

more likely responses from Iran:

all will be done through Iran proxies and under cover as not to start a legit war

oh and Iraq must kick out all USA personel from their land immediately if they have any self respect at all and if they want to be considered an actual country. this would actualky be the biggest blow to USA. they will practically lose Iraq as base. but maybe Iraqis are true pussies after allAppreciate the thoughtful post. :tu

If the US doesn't get out, regardless whether we're asked to, we could "find ourselves" in another hot war in Iraq. it might happen quickly, no politician or party can afford the peception that they carry water for the US.

Spurs Homer
01-03-2020, 12:12 PM
oh btw question for the resident snowflake stillwithher russia hoaxers...

is Trump still a Putin puppet? given that he killed a top general of a Russian ally? :lmao

dont forget it was Soleiman who traveled to Russia to convince Putin o enter Syria theatre.

hows that Russia hoax going nigas? :lmao :lol

uh

pompeo just spoke to lavrov and probably said “mission accomplished, boss”

you think putin is faithful to iran?
to the usa?

to anyone?

hahahahaha!

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 12:25 PM
Putin is no savior. He's another Zionist Jew loving worshipper. If Bibi gives the order to not defend and protect Iran, Putin will obey. Just like he didn't do shit when Gaddafi got taken down.

https://youtu.be/wvwI1PKqp9A

hater
01-03-2020, 12:32 PM
uh

pompeo just spoke to lavrov and probably said “mission accomplished, boss”

you think putin is faithful to iran?
to the usa?

to anyone?

hahahahaha!

what does Russia have to gain from killing their allys top general who assists them in Syria??

baseline bum
01-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Looks like hater might finally get his WWVI.

hater
01-03-2020, 12:35 PM
Putin is no savior. He's another Zionist Jew loving worshipper. If Bibi gives the order to not defend and protect Iran, Putin will obey. Just like he didn't do shit when Gaddafi got taken down.

https://youtu.be/wvwI1PKqp9A

people forget most Israelis come originalky from Russia and still have ties with each other. if you notice Russia talks to everyone in the world and alm are treated in a similiar manner.

Russia has no enemies if you really think about it. its a brilliant move by both Putin and Lavrov eventhough yes sometimes it might seem they are soft on Israel

whos the most stable fair superpower in the world right now? its Russia by miles

and they will get even more power as they will be the mediator between Iran and USA

Spurs Homer
01-03-2020, 12:38 PM
what does Russia have to gain from killing their allys top general who assists them in Syria??

i dont know

but why is pompeo on the phone reporting to lavrov

when neither pompeo nor trump are addressing the american people yet?

priorities?

hater
01-03-2020, 12:43 PM
i dont know

but why is pompeo on the phone reporting to lavrov

when neither pompeo nor trump are addressing the american people yet?

priorities?

Popoopoo is on the phone with Lavrov because he is in damage control and the Russians are the only ones who could chill the Iranians.

again why would Russia kill their allys top general who assists them in Syria?

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 12:45 PM
people forget most Israelis come originalky from Russia and still have ties with each other. if you notice Russia talks to everyone in the world and alm are treated in a similiar manner.

Russia has no enemies if you really think about it. its a brilliant move by both Putin and Lavrov eventhough yes sometimes it might seem they are soft on Israel

whos the most stable fair superpower in the world right now? its Russia by miles

and they will get even more power as they will be the mediator between Iran and USA

The communists and Bolshevik elites were Jews. Anti-semitism laws in Russia are much worst than the US. Looks like things haven't changed much since the Soviet Union IMO. Just freedom of religion about the only thing that changed.

hater
01-03-2020, 12:51 PM
The communists and Bolshevik elites were Jews. Anti-semitism laws in Russia are much worst than the US. Looks like things haven't changed much since the Soviet Union IMO. Just freedom of religion about the only thing that changed.

you cannot just shut out the jews and expect to be any kind of successful country nigga

come on now. wake up

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 01:08 PM
you cannot just shut out the jews and expect to be any kind of successful country nigga

come on now. wake up

I'm not saying to shut off the Jews. Just remove all anti-semitism laws and let everyone criticize them fuckers. You can to prison in Russia or Europe in general for denying the Holocaust. We are getting there.

Strip all the Zionist Jews and Jewish supremacists of their power.

baseline bum
01-03-2020, 01:13 PM

Alright Adolph

hater
01-03-2020, 01:14 PM
Looks like hater might finally get his WWVI.

https://twitter.com/air_jordy6/status/1213156596257300489?s=21

hater
01-03-2020, 01:15 PM
I'm not saying to shut off the Jews. Just remove all anti-semitism laws and let everyone criticize them fuckers. You can to prison in Russia or Europe in general for denying the Holocaust. We are getting there.

Strip all the Zionist Jews and Jewish supremacists of their power.

Russia lost 20 million ppl in the war which generated the holocaust

can you really blame them?

DMC
01-03-2020, 01:26 PM
Hater good now

RandomGuy
01-03-2020, 01:51 PM
Appreciate the thoughtful post. :tu

If the US doesn't get out, regardless whether we're asked to, we could "find ourselves" in another hot war in Iraq. it might happen quickly, no politician or party can afford the peception that they carry water for the US.

This will escalate dangerously.

Trumps general ignorance and incompetence is low cost when you are just letting industry lobbyists pollute more, but this is much higher stakes.

The right's messiah is so full of himself, and so out of touch with reality that the odds of this ending well are a lot lower than I would like.

haters possible actions are about what we should expect

My black swan guess is that Iran will carry out it's own assassination of an active duty American general officer. Expect planning and targeting to take a month or two.

More likely is that they will simply underscore their ability to shut down the Straight of Hormuz. Attacking minor US naval assets, seizing a few sailors, or oil shipping would seem to be the most measured response.

Mining the straight would expose some serious US weakness. Remember the propublica's articles on naval readiness? Our minesweeping capacity is laughable for the same reasons.

“The companies that used to make a variety of spare parts no longer exist,” the reporters added. “A sailor recently aboard one ship said the sonar meant to detect mines was so imprecise that in training exercises it flagged dishwashers, crab traps and cars on the ocean floor as potential bombs.”

Minesweeper USS Devastator with the hull number MCM 6 was non-operational for so long that sailors jokingly referred to her as “Building 6,” since she never moved.
https://www.propublica.org/article/iran-has-hundreds-of-naval-mines-us-navy-minesweepers-find-old-dishwashers-car-parts

DMC
01-03-2020, 02:09 PM
The more uncomfortable you get about it the more I like it.

DMC
01-03-2020, 02:12 PM

DISTRACTION

Just another Dead Terrorist.

boutons_deux
01-03-2020, 02:21 PM
The Shadow Commander

Qassem Suleimani is the Iranian operative who has been reshaping the Middle East.

Now he’s directing Assad’s war in Syria.

By Dexter Filkins (https://www.newyorker.com/contributors/dexter-filkins) September 23, 2013 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

\https://media.newyorker.com/photos/59096024ebe912338a374c8a/master/w_767,c_limit/130930_r23940.jpg

A former C.I.A. officer calls Suleimani, the head of Iran’s Quds Force,

the “most powerful operative in the Middle East today.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/09/30/the-shadow-commander?source=EDT_NYR_EDIT_NEWSLETTER_0_imagene wsletter_Daily_ZZ&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_source=nl&utm_brand=tny&utm_mailing=TNY_Daily_010320&utm_medium=email&bxid=5bd6795524c17c1048022fcc&cndid=43758549&esrc=&mbid=&utm_term=TNY_Daily

CitizenDwayne
01-03-2020, 02:22 PM
Very transparent “wag the dog” situation.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Hater good now

I knew hater would react this way.
Called it out on the other thread. hater has principles, unlike yourself a partisan hack.

hater
01-03-2020, 02:24 PM

the same will be said by iranians on next dead american servicemember tbqh

hater
01-03-2020, 02:28 PM
Very transparent “wag the dog” situation.

I disagree

US neocon and ruling military complex was in full support of this IMO

I believe they really panicked that their embassy in Iraq was truly vulnerable to being overrun and having a Reagan/Carter moment where theyd have to cut and run. they most likely proposed it to Trump this way thus duped him into this decision

Trump is a moron thqh but still better than his opponent in 2016 election :lol

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 02:29 PM

Translation: I'm just here to trigger the libs! I don't give two fucks about troops :cry

hater
01-03-2020, 02:33 PM

bendover Ill show you the more unconfortable the more you like it

ChumpDumper
01-03-2020, 02:34 PM
Translation: I'm just here to trigger the libs! I don't give two fucks about troops :cry:lol ain't that the truth.

:cryMy take is mostly dependent on what other people think. The only time I'll express a take is if it related to my feelings about people on this board.:cry

DMC
01-03-2020, 02:36 PM
the same will be said by iranians on next dead american servicemember tbqh

Changes nothing

DMC
01-03-2020, 02:37 PM
There he is again :lol

ChumpDumper
01-03-2020, 02:38 PM
:lol DMKori "ignoring" me again

You're obsessed.

Talk about me some more in the third person. I'm calling it now.:lol

hater
01-03-2020, 02:39 PM
Changes nothing

neither did your inital comment tbqh

DMC
01-03-2020, 02:45 PM
neither did your inital comment tbqh

WW3 or bust

hater
01-03-2020, 03:04 PM
WW3 or bust

bendover Ill show you a WW3 bust

hater
01-03-2020, 03:05 PM
this Iranian general was a true hero and architect for war on ISIS in Syria. He was there before the so called war on ISIS USA hoax where we would bomb empty desert

he actually organized Syria, Iran and Russia coalition. ISIS air force strikes again sadly

RIP

ChumpDumper
01-03-2020, 03:06 PM
this Iranian general was a true hero and architect for war on ISIS in Syria. He was there before the so called war on ISIS USA hoax

he actually organized Syria, Iran and Russia coalition. ISIS air force strikes again sadly

RIP:lol

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 03:07 PM
this Iranian general was a true hero and architect for war on ISIS in Syria. He was there before the so called war on ISIS USA hoax

RIP

Preach it! Scream it out of the top of your lungs so the Trumpettes can hear

pgardn
01-03-2020, 03:12 PM
I knew hater would react this way.
Called it out on the other thread. hater (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609) has principles, unlike yourself a partisan hack.

Principles...

You mean lying for dictators like Assad and Putin. A guy who gasses his own people and another that murders political opponents and then takes Crimea while claiming not to have troops in the area...

Yeah a really principled guy and, 'ya nig'

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 03:18 PM
Principles...

You mean lying for dictators like Assad and Putin. A guy who gasses his own people and another that murders political opponents and then takes Crimea while claiming not to have troops in the area...

Yeah a really principled guy and, 'ya nig'

All those things you mentioned are lies by the CIA, the same people lying to you know. I've shown you proof in the past but you refuse to see.

hater
01-03-2020, 03:18 PM
:lol

lol chump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN0S02BV20151006

How Iranian general plotted out Syrian assault in Moscow

BEIRUT (Reuters) - At a meeting in Moscow in July, a top Iranian general unfurled a map of Syria to explain to his Russian hosts how a series of defeats for President Bashar al-Assad could be turned into victory - with Russia's help.

Major General Qassem Soleimani's visit to Moscow was the first step in planning for a Russian military intervention that has reshaped the Syrian war and forged a new Iranian-Russian alliance in support of Assad.

As Russian warplanes bomb rebels from above, the arrival of Iranian special forces for ground operations underscores several months of planning between Assad's two most important allies, driven by panic at rapid insurgent gains.

ADVERTISEMENT

Soleimani is the commander of the Quds Force, the elite extra-territorial special forces arm of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, and reports directly to Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Senior regional sources say he has already been overseeing ground operations against insurgents in Syria and is now at the heart of planning for the new Russian- and Iranian-backed offensive.

hater
01-03-2020, 03:20 PM
RIP hero

"Soleimani put the map of Syria on the table. The Russians were very alarmed, and felt matters were in steep decline and that there were real dangers to the regime. The Iranians assured them there is still the possibility to reclaim the initiative," a senior regional official said. "At that time, Soleimani played a role in assuring them that we haven't lost all the cards."

hater
01-03-2020, 03:21 PM
All those things you mentioned are lies by the CIA, the same people lying to you know. I've shown you proof in the past but you refuse to see.

:lmao the poor bastard still believes Assad gassed his ppl :lmao

ChumpDumper
01-03-2020, 03:22 PM
lol chump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN0S02BV20151006

How Iranian general plotted out Syrian assault in Moscow

BEIRUT (Reuters) - At a meeting in Moscow in July, a top Iranian general unfurled a map of Syria to explain to his Russian hosts how a series of defeats for President Bashar al-Assad could be turned into victory - with Russia's help.

Major General Qassem Soleimani's visit to Moscow was the first step in planning for a Russian military intervention that has reshaped the Syrian war and forged a new Iranian-Russian alliance in support of Assad.

As Russian warplanes bomb rebels from above, the arrival of Iranian special forces for ground operations underscores several months of planning between Assad's two most important allies, driven by panic at rapid insurgent gains.

ADVERTISEMENT

Soleimani is the commander of the Quds Force, the elite extra-territorial special forces arm of Iran's Revolutionary Guards, and reports directly to Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Senior regional sources say he has already been overseeing ground operations against insurgents in Syria and is now at the heart of planning for the new Russian- and Iranian-backed offensive.Sooooo he worked with Putin and Assad?

I guess that's makes him a hero in your book....

:lol hater

pgardn
01-03-2020, 03:29 PM

Your unsubstantiated fact videos from nuts on the internet.
Ive shown you the truth through actual documented incidents by a number of different organizations but you refused to believe it.
So you are saying Assad has never used gas in any conflicts is that correct?

hater
01-03-2020, 03:30 PM
Sooooo he worked with Putin and Assad?

I guess that's makes him a hero in your book....

:lol hater

assad and putin defeated ISIs so yes

lol chump

pgardn
01-03-2020, 03:31 PM
:lmao the poor bastard still believes Assad gassed his ppl :lmao

the poor bastard completely broke down when I showed him the best account of all of Assads actions.
You wanna see it again?

pgardn
01-03-2020, 03:33 PM

lol chump

Yeah.

The US played no role because the CIA created ISIS in the first place.
ISIS is the invention of America, not a consequence of helping create failed states in the ME.

fckn idiot is back in full dementia

ChumpDumper
01-03-2020, 03:35 PM

lol chumpSoooooooo Putin and Assad are heroes in your book.

lol hater

hater
01-03-2020, 03:39 PM
Soooooooo Putin and Assad are heroes in your book.

lol hater

anyone that fought to defeat ISIS is

lol chump

Spurs Homer
01-03-2020, 03:42 PM

fuck that piece of shit- ZERO humans give a fuck about him

the issue is the fuckery that the criminal in the white house is causing - just to avoid losing an election and going to prison

if the senate republicans had an ounce of integrity and honor
they could really save this country a shitload of heartache

by doing their jobs- looking at the evidence- swallowing hard and performing their constitutional duty and convicting the piece of shit traitor

this would get him out now- before he does more damage in order to avoid prison

an assassination?

a hot war with another world power?

that is the tip of the iceberg of what this frightened traitor criminal will unleash on this country in order to avoid accountability

senate republicans wont though- they will instead acquit him and get a win for team red

and a catastrophic loss for the country

CitizenDwayne
01-03-2020, 03:52 PM
anyone that fought to defeat ISIS is

lol chump
So is Stalin a hero because he helped defeat Hitler?

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 03:55 PM

he's a hero to the left no doubt... i've seen plenty in vids wearing stalin, sickle & hammer, etc shirts.

hater
01-03-2020, 03:56 PM

comparing Soleimani to Stalin now huh? tipical americans :lol

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 03:56 PM
an assassination?

you're a sick and twisted mentally ill retard

Spurs Homer
01-03-2020, 04:00 PM
you're a sick and twisted mentally ill retard

Reading comprehension issues?

trump ordered the assasssination last night

SpursforSix
01-03-2020, 04:03 PM
This will escalate dangerously.

Trumps general ignorance and incompetence is low cost when you are just letting industry lobbyists pollute more, but this is much higher stakes.

I disagree about that being "low cost" and not high stakes.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 04:07 PM
he's a hero to the left no doubt... i've seen plenty in vids wearing stalin, sickle & hammer, etc shirts.

Ask your grandfather but the communist regime and Bolshevik elites were Zionist Jews that murdered millions of Russian intellectuals and Christians. Hitler knew. I wonder if your grandfather knew that Juduism = Zionism = Communism ?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8zpdiF7OpLOv/

spurraider21
01-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Ask your grandfather but the communist regime and Bolshevik elites were Zionist Jews that murdered millions of Russian intellectuals and Christians. Hitler knew. I wonder if your grandfather knew that Juduism = Zionism = Communism ?

what are your thoughts on hitler tbh

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 04:10 PM
Ask your grandfather but the communist regime and Bolshevik elites were Zionist Jews that murdered millions of intellectuals and Christians. Hitler knew. I wonder if your grandfather knew that Juduism = Zionism = Communism ?

you're a fucking idiot with the memory of a gnat... how many times have we gone over this "grandfather" bullshit already? you want me to ask a dead dude i never knew and had nothing to do with about zionists? :lmao

you literally parrot YT videos by dudes with chinstraps living in their parents house while crying about the jews. how fucking pathetic...

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 04:11 PM
what are your thoughts on hitler tbh

he probably sees him as a great leader and a hero to the german people

hater
01-03-2020, 04:11 PM
https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/1213180260935704577?s=21

Chucho
01-03-2020, 04:13 PM
Hates Jews but loves a Jew-controlled rapper in the most heavily Jew-influenced genre of music that died a rotten death this past decade. Probably owns stock in IBM, Bayer and Fanta, too.

pgardn
01-03-2020, 04:15 PM

This is worse than Derp and Chris level stuff.
Amazing, I did not think it was possible.

hater
01-03-2020, 04:17 PM
:lmao typical american war propaganda. The cities of LA, NYC and Boston have issued warnings to its citizens of possible terrorist attacks in response to the assasination.

when is the last time Iran commited a terrorist attack on US soil? :lmao
mstupid bastards forget most of the attacks were made by Saudi linked Sunnis like Al Qaeda and ISIS :lmao

dumb americans :lmao

spurraider21
01-03-2020, 04:20 PM
This is worse than Derp and Chris level stuff.
Amazing, I did not think it was possible.
i dont think anything beats derp's "merkel is hiter's daughter" theory

Spurminator
01-03-2020, 04:21 PM
Good thing TRUMP purged the Deep State like he said he would. That Deep State was always trying to keep us out of conflict in the Middle East.

pgardn
01-03-2020, 04:22 PM
i dont think anything beats derp's "merkel is hiter's daughter" theory

Did not see that one, advantage Derp.

DMC
01-03-2020, 04:23 PM
Yeah.

The US played no role because the CIA created ISIS in the first place.
ISIS is the invention of America, not a consequence of helping create failed states in the ME.

fckn idiot is back in full dementia

https://media.giphy.com/media/byYvc9meProt2/giphy.gif

boutons_deux
01-03-2020, 04:28 PM
Fox News reporter calls out Pompeo for claiming assassination was part of a ‘de-escalation strategy’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/fox-news-reporter-calls-out-pompeo-for-claiming-assassination-was-part-of-a-de-escalation-strategy/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3378

Thanks, Indiana. Your Christian supremacist governor is dumb as shit.

boutons_deux
01-03-2020, 04:29 PM
‘Your bloodlust is disturbing’:

Lindsey Graham faces brutal backlash

for joking about killing Iranian civilians

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/your-bloodlust-is-disturbing-lindsey-graham-faces-brutal-backlash-for-joking-about-killing-iranian-civilians/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3378 (https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/your-bloodlust-is-disturbing-lindsey-graham-faces-brutal-backlash-for-joking-about-killing-iranian-civilians/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3378)

spurraider21
01-03-2020, 04:30 PM
Did not see that one, advantage Derp.
that one was a doozy

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274200&p=9416990&viewfull=1#post9416990

hater
01-03-2020, 04:30 PM
but but the Iranians will bomb us in Times Square!

:lmao american retards

pgardn
01-03-2020, 04:31 PM
Good thing TRUMP purged the Deep State like he said he would. That Deep State was always trying to keep us out of conflict in the Middle East.

The deep state is so readily available when it comes to needing miraculous intervention in a bizarre political stand.
And handier than duct tape.

boutons_deux
01-03-2020, 04:33 PM
Dem lawmaker who fought Suleimani’s militias explains why Trump just stepped on a hornet’s nest

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/elissa-slotkin-2.jpg

warned on Friday that President Donald Trump may not know what he has gotten himself into when it comes to conflict with Iran.

Slotkin explained why former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama had both decided against assassinating Suleimani

“What always kept both Democratic and Republican presidents from targeting Suleimani himself was the simple question:

Was the strike worth the likely retaliation,

and the potential to pull us into protracted conflict?” she wrote.

“The two administrations I worked for both determined that the ultimate ends didn’t justify the means.

The Trump Administration has made a different calculation.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/dem-lawmaker-who-fought-suleimanis-militias-explains-why-trump-just-stepped-on-a-hornets-nest/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3378 (https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/dem-lawmaker-who-fought-suleimanis-militias-explains-why-trump-just-stepped-on-a-hornets-nest/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3378)

pgardn
01-03-2020, 04:36 PM
but but the Iranians will bomb us in Times Square!:lmao american retards

Your orange guy could use a distraction.

I have yet to see a good explanation why we blew this guy up now?
Apparently we could have blown him up a number of times already.
Why now? What was he planning?

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 04:36 PM
but but the Iranians will bomb us in Times Square!

:lmao american retards

Preach it

ChumpDumper
01-03-2020, 04:52 PM

Why now? What was he planning?True enough. If an attack was imminent, he wasn't going to carry it out himself.

If one subscribes to the theory that killing one dude will improve things in the middle east, this is the guy to kill -- but power vacuums there are rarely filled the way the US would prefer.

DMC
01-03-2020, 04:55 PM

They didn't call you? Odd

TSA
01-03-2020, 05:03 PM
The Shadow Commander

Qassem Suleimani is the Iranian operative who has been reshaping the Middle East.

Now he’s directing Assad’s war in Syria.

By Dexter Filkins (https://www.newyorker.com/contributors/dexter-filkins) September 23, 2013 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

\https://media.newyorker.com/photos/59096024ebe912338a374c8a/master/w_767,c_limit/130930_r23940.jpg

A former C.I.A. officer calls Suleimani, the head of Iran’s Quds Force,

the “most powerful operative in the Middle East today.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/09/30/the-shadow-commander?source=EDT_NYR_EDIT_NEWSLETTER_0_imagene wsletter_Daily_ZZ&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_source=nl&utm_brand=tny&utm_mailing=TNY_Daily_010320&utm_medium=email&bxid=5bd6795524c17c1048022fcc&cndid=43758549&esrc=&mbid=&utm_term=TNY_Daily

In 2010, as Iraq faced pivotal elections that decided the country's direction, Soleimani went to great lengths to ensure Iranian-backed politicians won control of the government, according to a comprehensive 2013 New Yorker profile of the terror leader by Dexter Filkins.

During that time, Filkins reported, then-vice president Biden called pro-America Iraqi politician Ayad Allawi to demand he stop trying to form a government. This crucial call paved the way for Soleimani to orchestrate an Iranian takeover of the Iraqi political system, according to interviews Filkins conducted with numerous sources.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/biden-sided-with-terror-leader-soleimani-in-handing-control-of-iraq-to-iran/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

ChumpDumper
01-03-2020, 05:09 PM
In 2010, as Iraq faced pivotal elections that decided the country's direction, Soleimani went to great lengths to ensure Iranian-backed politicians won control of the government, according to a comprehensive 2013 New Yorker profile of the terror leader by Dexter Filkins.

During that time, Filkins reported, then-vice president Biden called pro-America Iraqi politician Ayad Allawi to demand he stop trying to form a government. This crucial call paved the way for Soleimani to orchestrate an Iranian takeover of the Iraqi political system, according to interviews Filkins conducted with numerous sources.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/biden-sided-with-terror-leader-soleimani-in-handing-control-of-iraq-to-iran/amp/?__twitter_impression=trueWasn't Allawi VP twice after that?

DMC
01-03-2020, 05:13 PM
Who plays this dead clown in the movie that portrays him as a tough but fair hero?

spurraider21
01-03-2020, 05:22 PM
is the question really about whether soleiamani was a good guy or not... or whether its a good idea to be taking out a general of iran which may lead to unnecessary escalation. we're already sending (TRIGGER WARNING) thousands of troops into the region

Spurs Homer
01-03-2020, 05:42 PM
The criminal in the white house must do anything and everything to stay in office and avoid prison.

this is a good distraction from the evidence trickling out on the ukraine/impeachment trial upcoming

DMC
01-03-2020, 05:51 PM
is the question really about whether soleiamani was a good guy or not... or whether its a good idea to be taking out a general of iran which may lead to unnecessary escalation. we're already sending (TRIGGER WARNING) thousands of troops into the region

That's what the pentagon is for, not what ST is for.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 05:57 PM

Yeah the white house, Pentagon and CIA never lie. They have America's (Israel's) best interest in mind :lol

hater
01-03-2020, 06:05 PM
Solemani was an amazing human

RIP to that great leader

couple other tidbits that US fake stream media wont tell you

He enjoyed an 82% approval rating in Iran(poll done by a US university)

He could have easily been the next Iranian president and most powerful one in decades

Solemani arrived in Baghdad from Beirut to attend funerals of the 25 Iraqis killed by US forces

He arrived in a regular plane under no cover and picked up by Iraqi politicians and security forces which were also blown up by US

Solemanis biggest dream was to be martyred by his biggest enemy the USA. his dream came true

RIP to this great human being :tu

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 06:11 PM

RIP to that great leader

He could have easily been the next Iranian president and most powerful one in decades

Solemani arrived in Baghdad from Beirut to attend funerals of the 25 Iraqis killed by US forces

He arrived in a regular plane under no cover and picked up by Iraqi politicians and security forces which were also blown up by US

Solemanis biggest dream was to be martyred by his biggest enemy the USA. his dream came true

My boy hater, the truth will come out eventually. Just like the truth came about Gadaffi and Hilary on Wikileaks. Stay strong and keep preaching the dumb Americans. Fuck Israel. Fuck Zionism. And fuck all them blind Patriots. Hacks.

DMC
01-03-2020, 06:15 PM
So is Russia still controlling Trump?

DMC
01-03-2020, 06:16 PM

RIP to that great leader

I know you two were close, you talked about him constantly. Sorry for your loss. He died doing what he loved.

hater
01-03-2020, 06:21 PM
I know you two were close, you talked about him constantly. Sorry for your loss. He died doing what he loved.

this post changes nothing

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 06:22 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/status/1213214176530903040

hater
01-03-2020, 06:22 PM
remember when the Iranians killed 3000 americans on 9 11?

oh right that was saudis

hater
01-03-2020, 06:26 PM
remember when Iranians did the San Bernardino shooting?

oh right that was ISIS

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 06:31 PM
one less piece of shit in this world yet the left cries foul. :lmao

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 06:38 PM
one less piece of shit in this world yet the left cries foul. :lmao

About time you join the Trump sperm shielding club of DMC, Chris, and DarrinS. Is hater a leftist?

hater
01-03-2020, 06:39 PM
hahaha USA is such a retarded shithole state

headline on CNN right now:

“NYC on high alert due to Iran revenge”

:lmao stupid fucking american animals :lmao

hater
01-03-2020, 06:41 PM
the Iranians are not going to attack NYC you stupid bastards :lol

they dont even have any assets in NYC

most of their $ is spent defending their homeland and region

:lmao america

boutons_deux
01-03-2020, 06:42 PM
US troops invaded, occupied, and going after the oil in a foreign country, are under attack by the this dead guy and 1000s of others? :lol

WTF did the Repugs expect would happen?

oh right, greeted and welcomed as liberators! :lol

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 06:45 PM
About time you join the Trump sperm shielding club of DMC, Chris, and DarrinS. Is hater a leftist?

whatever you mentally ill loon

hater
01-03-2020, 06:47 PM
whatever you mentally ill loon

watch cnn right now and see that they forgot about impeachment and are propping up this war with Iran

realize

wake up

its all a sham there is no left or rght in the USA. they all work for the same ruling class

wake the fuck up

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 06:49 PM
watch cnn right now and see that they forgot about impeachment and are propping up this war with Iran

realize

wake up

its all a sham there is no left or rght in the USA. they all work for the same ruling class

wake the fuck up

they're propping it up because they'll prop whatever up to smear trump. with that said, i agree both the left and right are nothing more than the same wolf in sheep's clothing.

Spurs Homer
01-03-2020, 06:52 PM

realize

wake up

wake the fuck up

thats because they got played by the con man

the con man traitor only assassinated this iranian to DISTRACT from the evidence of his crimes

vy65
01-03-2020, 06:54 PM
Hater rapidly falling into my good graces ... feel kinda embarrassed for kw

hater
01-03-2020, 06:55 PM
they're propping it up because they'll prop whatever up to smear trump. with that said, i agree both the left and right are nothing more than the same wolf in sheep's clothing.

good :tu

but CNN is now warning NYC and other cities that Iran will attack which they never ever did

also CNN is warning of a cyber attck by Iran :lmao also never done

CNN is nw also talking about Iranian linked Mexican cartels :lmao

if they were trying to smear Trump youd think they would say Trump was a dumbass for ordering this killing :lol

and not throwing up crazy conspiracy theories :lol

clambake
01-03-2020, 06:59 PM

hey joey, the dick you suck belongs to a guy that said "obama was going to start a war with iran just to get re-elected.

hater
01-03-2020, 07:00 PM
thats because they got played by the con man

the con man traitor only assassinated this iranian to DISTRACT from the evidence of his crimes

so let me get this straight. when CNN props up Trumps war on Iran they are getting played

when CNN props up Trumps impeachment, they are spot on

ok got it, Pocahontas :tu

spurraider21
01-03-2020, 07:04 PM
you dont know what message boards are for, do you

hater
01-03-2020, 07:14 PM
Iraqi parliament meeting on Sunday to vote on expelling US from their homeland

I think they will but USA forces still arresting and eliminating serving Iraqi MPs so who knows
im sure they are threatening the MPs families on this vote

lets see if Iraqis have a backbone

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 07:20 PM

realize

wake up

wake the fuck up

Booooooooom. Truth nuke

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 07:32 PM
hey joey, the dick you suck belongs to a guy that said "obama was going to start a war with iran just to get re-elected.

i don't suck dick nor do i care what trump said today, yesterday, or years ago. you're the obsessed one with TDS. neither your lame jabs nor your TDS have anything to do with me and more to do with your mental illness. :tu

hater
01-03-2020, 07:33 PM
USA deranged still killing Iraqis in convoys

apparently just destroyed a convoy carrying shia medics :wow

https://twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1213247710314131457?s=20

hater
01-03-2020, 07:34 PM
USA has finally their reaper drones out of control

yeah this will end well

hater
01-03-2020, 07:38 PM
now it makes sense why US told all americans to leave Iraq

they are apparently trying to eliminate ALL iranian linked Iraqi leaders in Iraq

all bets are off nigs

clambake
01-03-2020, 07:45 PM
i don't suck dick nor do i care what trump said today, yesterday, or years ago. you're the obsessed one with TDS. neither your lame jabs nor your TDS have anything to do with me and more to do with your mental illness. :tu

typing with his dick in your mouth.

very impressive, joey.

koriwhat
01-03-2020, 07:49 PM
typing with his dick in your mouth.

very impressive, joey.

is mental illness rampant in your family or just with you?

baseline bum
01-03-2020, 08:29 PM
good :tu

but CNN is now warning NYC and other cities that Iran will attack which they never ever did

also CNN is warning of a cyber attck by Iran :lmao also never done

CNN is nw also talking about Iranian linked Mexican cartels :lmao

if they were trying to smear Trump youd think they would say Trump was a dumbass for ordering this killing :lol

and not throwing up crazy conspiracy theories :lol

What about that terrorist attack when Iran flew their airliner into our missile?

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 08:44 PM
USA has finally their reaper drones out of control

yeah this will end well

Chumpettes not bothered; they got their Republican scapegoats.

DMC
01-03-2020, 08:52 PM
you dont know what message boards are for, do you

Since I was posting on newsgroups before you were born, I am sure I do. They aren't for setting policy.

spurraider21
01-03-2020, 08:53 PM
Since I was posting on newsgroups before you were born, I am sure I do. They aren't for setting policy.
oh.

do you think people are hoping to speak policies into existence by posting them here, or just sharing their opinions?

DMC
01-03-2020, 08:57 PM
oh.

do you think people are hoping to speak policies into existence by posting them here, or just sharing their opinions?
Do you think anyone here doesn't already know your position on political issues? If you're left, you don't like anything the POTUS does. If you're right, you like everything the POTUS does. Flop that around in years where the WH is controlled by dems.

You're saying it like the outcome of the discussion here will decide something. Nothing changes. But there's no reason you cannot continue outputting your obvious opinion about it.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 08:58 PM
https://youtu.be/6mKrlJdyoII

spurraider21
01-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Do you think anyone here doesn't already know your position on political issues? If you're left, you don't like anything the POTUS does. If you're right, you like everything the POTUS does. Flop that around in years where the WH is controlled by dems.

You're saying it like the outcome of the discussion here will decide something. Nothing changes. But there's no reason you cannot continue outputting your obvious opinion about it.
so you dont understand messageboards. cool.

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 09:35 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/qassem-soleimani-top-iranian-military-commander-killed-in-u-s-airstrike-in-baghdad-2020-01-03/#post-update-a95cebd5

President Trump spoke publicly (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-addresses-strike-on-iranian-leader-tioday-2020-01-03-live-updates/)about Soleimani's death for the first time on Friday at a press conference in Palm Beach, Florida.
"Soleimani was plotting imminent and sinister attacks on American diplomats and military personnel, but we caught him in the act and terminated him," Mr. Trump said.
"For years the Islamic Revolutionary military Guard Corps and its ruthless Quds Force under Solemani's leadership has targeted, injured and murdered hundreds of American civilians and serviceman," he said. "The recent attacks on U.S. targets in Iraq -- including rocket strikes that killed an American and injured four American servicemen very badly, as well as a violent assault on our American embassy in Baghdad -- were carried out at the direction of Soleimani."
He said what the U.S. did yesterday "should have been done long ago."
"We took action last night to stop a war," he said. "We did not take action to start a war."

Solid leadership we didn't get as Obama was giving cash infusions to Iran's terrorism programs.

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 09:36 PM

Sounds to me like he knows precisely how they work.

Spurs Homer
01-03-2020, 09:46 PM
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/qassem-soleimani-top-iranian-military-commander-killed-in-u-s-airstrike-in-baghdad-2020-01-03/#post-update-a95cebd5

Solid leadership we didn't get as Obama was giving cash infusions to Iran's terrorism programs.

#1- bolton already fucked up that narrative (imminent) by revealing that the assassination was already being bandied about while he was still there

#2- you are aware obama was only returning irans own money but you keep spreading that false propaganda like a good cultist

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 10:05 PM

DMC acting like he's not part of primitive tribalism :lol

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 10:05 PM
#1- bolton already fucked up that narrative (imminent) by revealing that the assassination was already being bandied about while he was still there

What narrative? Who was claiming that this wasn't in the works? You should consider a forum career in ankle biting like other chumpettes; your arguments are routinely deficient.

DMC
01-03-2020, 10:08 PM

You were telling people how to think. It's not about this or that, but this. If it's just banter, it's about anything anyone wants it to be about.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 10:08 PM

Damn, Spurtacular going full blown neocon now. Was only a matter of time. Welcome to the DMC, DarrinS, Chris and koriwhat Trump sperm shielding club. Couldn't resist the temptation of that Trump hypnosis aye :lol

Too many liberals attacking Trump so he must be right huh?

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 10:13 PM
Damn, Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) going full blown neocon now. Was only a matter of time. Welcome to the DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665), DarrinS (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2042), Chris (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656) and koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) Trump sperm shielding club. Couldn't resist the temptation of that Trump hypnosis aye :lol

Too many liberals attacking Trump so he must be right huh?

I agree with the overarching reality that the military industrial complex is begging for war. But that doesn't mean that Iran ain't up to some shit, bruh.

Also, the quote has Trump stating he is avoiding war; so you're being quite presumptive.

DMC
01-03-2020, 10:15 PM
remember when Iranians did the San Bernardino shooting?

oh right that was ISIS

Remember when the Iranians bombed the Marine barracks in Beirut? In 2004 it was reported that an Iranian group called the Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign had erected a monument, at the Behesht-e-Zahra cemetery in Tehran, to commemorate the 1983 bombings and its "martyrs".

I think you could move to Iran. Show them your posts here so they know you support them.

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 10:20 PM
Remember when the Iranians bombed the Marine barracks in Beirut? In 2004 it was reported that an Iranian group called the Committee for the Commemoration of Martyrs of the Global Islamic Campaign had erected a monument, at the Behesht-e-Zahra cemetery in Tehran, to commemorate the 1983 bombings and its "martyrs".

I think you could move to Iran. Show them your posts here so they know you support them.

You should go visit Iran for vacation. Go visit Palestine. The truth will set you free instead of the lies spoon fed to you by the CIA.

Oh, Snap!
01-03-2020, 10:20 PM
What narrative? Who was claiming that this wasn't in the works? You should consider a forum career in ankle biting like other chumpettes; your arguments are routinely deficient.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Aff4ryYiacUO4/giphy.gif

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 10:21 PM
I agree with the overarching reality that the military industrial complex is begging for war. But that doesn't mean that Iran ain't up to some shit, bruh.

Also, the quote has Trump stating he is avoiding war; so you're being quite presumptive.

He's avoiding war my ass cheeks :lol

weebo
01-03-2020, 10:24 PM

realize

wake up

wake the fuck up

Pretty much this. Trump is just a pawn--moronic clown leader--in the end he'll take the fall but only after the damage has been done. They make all the moves to keep us divided because together they know we can force things to change. We argue about red and blue, the left and the right, white vs black, etc...but it's always been about the haves and the have nots--while we bicker over stupid shit and send our loved ones to die they move all the pieces and line their pockets in the meantime

Spurtacular
01-03-2020, 10:28 PM
He's avoiding war my ass cheeks :lol

Trump isn't the problem. Where will the govt. / media be in providing supporting details to what "imminent" threat(s) this guy posed?

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 10:50 PM
Pretty much this. Trump is just a pawn--moronic clown leader--in the end he'll take the fall but only after the damage has been done. They make all the moves to keep us divided because together they know we can force things to change. We argue about red and blue, the left and the right, white vs black, etc...but it's always been about the haves and the have nots--while we bicker over stupid shit and send our loved ones to die they move all the pieces and line their pockets in the meantime

Eat that DMC and Chris. Tough pill to swallow.

spurraider21
01-03-2020, 10:59 PM
DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) acting like he's not part of primitive tribalism :lol
Hates tribalism

and jews

Chucho
01-03-2020, 11:07 PM

Shut up, fool. You're giving up our age.

pgardn
01-03-2020, 11:18 PM
They didn't call you? Odd

Yeah they did not inform me about Bin Laden either.
But we all knew he was a dead man.

Got anything else Sparky?

Chucho
01-03-2020, 11:20 PM

You're right about some things. Where we will differ is if your society will do anything about it. Not to be a pessimist, but a realist, we live in a society where words are stronger than action. We hear how a lot of people feel because access to mass audiences is the most accessible thing on the planet, but compare it to the most similar time in Murican history; the 60s.

There wasnt social media. People didnt grandstand, but the action- the protesting, the riots, the real fight- was being fought in much, much larger numbers than we see now. The fucking Boomers. LOLz, go figure. The irony is tremendous, too.

Consider our population was basically half the size then as well and it's just funny to me how we hear so much and see so little. Proportionately, our social media generation is showing we're mostly bark. We need bite to actually "do" something.

Chucho
01-03-2020, 11:21 PM
Our socitey* not "your society".

hater
01-03-2020, 11:26 PM
What about that terrorist attack when Iran flew their airliner into our missile?

:lmao

pgardn
01-03-2020, 11:27 PM
T

Im posting this one more time for our supposed Time Magazine article writer M’s . Crutchfield OCD (heavily edited)

hater
01-03-2020, 11:27 PM

if you knew anything you would know it was an israeli bombing ma young buck

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 11:30 PM

He acts more like a boomer tbh...

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2020, 11:30 PM
The real story (no BS) behind the US attack on Iran (full show)

https://youtu.be/E8UYcEnwGg4

hater

pgardn
01-03-2020, 11:31 PM

And we got another nutty fck...
So Israel blew up our marines.

Link?

hater
01-03-2020, 11:31 PM
He acts more like a boomer tbh...

I also said ON US SOIL

But young buck thinks Lebanon is Us soil :lol

hater
01-03-2020, 11:45 PM
more confirmation that latest US attack killed a bunch of medics in a convoy

fucking animals. looks like they are playing like Judge Dredd

Judge, Jury and Executioner

they are trying to incite a civil war in Iraq

Iraqi Parliament should now easily vote to expell US from Iraq and they will immediately become an illegal occupying force and open season for hunting

hater
01-04-2020, 12:03 AM
https://twitter.com/garethporter/status/1213227956178436097?s=21

:lmao pocahontas and butterboy running this hoax story about Hero Soleiman

terrible candidates :lmao

pgardn
01-04-2020, 12:12 AM

WaPo reports the pentagon and WH say the killing was due to US contractor being killed and more attacks were in the works.

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 12:15 AM
Told Israel/KSA/UAE before he notified the US Congress.

He also blabbed to Mar-a-Lago members beforehand. As one does now.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-told-mar-a-lago-pals-to-expect-big-iran-action-days-before-soleimanis-death

TheGreatYacht
01-04-2020, 01:37 AM
False Reports Of Missiles Hitting US Base, As US Gov Says Soleimani Killing Was "Preemptive" Defense

https://youtu.be/BIeNKhLLAAM

TheGreatYacht
01-04-2020, 01:38 AM
Round Two: New US Drone Strikes Kill 6 In Iraq After Targeting Two Vehicles Carrying PMU Officials

https://youtu.be/bqFoV1a8AII

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 01:58 AM
Looks like the US will keep trying to prevent war 'til one breaks out.

FrostKing
01-04-2020, 02:02 AM
Team Iran

More White and straight than the US military tbh

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 02:34 AM
Team Iran

More White and straight than the US military.US troops, too gay and too dark for FK.

Millennial_Messiah
01-04-2020, 02:47 AM
Team Iran

wtf? The iranians are darker than most mexicans. Did you ever see a picture of Suleiman? How about Ahmedinejad and the Khameinei's? :lol

apalisoc_9
01-04-2020, 03:08 AM
US is basically provoking Iran for a war.

The Smart decision here for iran is to not fall for the bait.

Blake
01-04-2020, 04:10 AM
Team Iran

Now you hate drones

hater
01-04-2020, 09:49 AM
US is basically provoking Iran for a war.

The Smart decision here for iran is to not fall for the bait.

yes but they have to respond to this assasination

otherwise USA will continue assasinating general after general and become the norm

there is no going back

but yeah their response has to be very smart as to the rest of the world to say “well USA deserved tyat” and move on

TheGreatYacht
01-04-2020, 10:19 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/stevekerr/status/1213229102527762433

ducks
01-04-2020, 10:33 AM
Steve Kerr was high on weed when he Twitter that
Oh it is ok to talk about war but not say a think with China and Hong Hong Kerr

hater
01-04-2020, 10:59 AM
the queen has spoken

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1213266872449159168?s=20

hater
01-04-2020, 11:00 AM
Steve Kerr was high on weed when he Twitter that
Oh it is ok to talk about war but not say a think with China and Hong Hong Kerr

War does not have millions invested in the NBA ya cumquat

pgardn
01-04-2020, 11:01 AM
Team Iran

And another crazy fck.

This board has all political persuasions covered when it comes to lunacy.

TheGreatYacht
01-04-2020, 11:06 AM
Team Iran

Death to Israel, death to Zionism!

DMC
01-04-2020, 11:09 AM

wut

DMC
01-04-2020, 11:13 AM
yes but they have to respond to this assasination

otherwise USA will continue assasinating general after general and become the norm

there is no going back

but yeah their response has to be very smart as to the rest of the world to say “well USA deserved tyat” and move on

WWIII imminent.

I called it.

hater
01-04-2020, 11:15 AM
Kurdistan leader recalls Soleiman was architect of fight vs ISIS. tells americans they fucked up

The Kurdistan Region president noted that both Soleimani and Muhandis played a role in the war against the Islamic State (ISIS) and warned against giving ISIS space to regroup.
“The continuation of these complications, actions and reactions, will push Iraq and the region towards an abyss and an uncertain future; it will also lead to the resurgence and strengthening of extremist and terrorist groups, such as ISIS,” he stated.

Soleimani was the mastermind of Iran’s strategy against ISIS in Iraq. He had said that without Iran, Erbil may have been invaded by ISIS when the group emerged in 2014. Kurdistan Region officials have acknowledged Iran’s role in defending the Region against the extremist group.
Pompeo spoke to Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Masrour Barzani late on Friday to discuss the matter. "I thanked him for his steadfast partnership. We agreed on the need for continued, close cooperation," the diplomat said on Twitter.

Barzani added via Twitter that he and Pompeo "agreed on the importance of deescalating tensions in Iraq through restraint and dialogue."

boutons_deux
01-04-2020, 11:16 AM
To spite educated, informed, competent, articulate Kenyan Muslim Terrorist Obama,

uneducated, uniformed, incompetent, English-language (still) Learner Trash just had to destroy, as personal vendetta, Obama's Iran Deal.

Now Trash has totally fucked up any chance by ensuing Real Presidents of negotiating with Iran.

No doubt that Iran and Iran-supported terrorists are planning devastating vengeful blowback, all across the planet, as Trash has made Americans horribly at risk.

hater
01-04-2020, 11:19 AM
:lmao Trump offering up a US 4 star general to Iran to settle the score :lmao

:lol america first

:lol deal maker

:lol treating his generals like chess pieces

https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/1213468436917080066?s=21

hater
01-04-2020, 11:22 AM
damn

https://twitter.com/ali_kourani/status/1213483461421473792?s=21

hater
01-04-2020, 11:23 AM
https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/1213475850588446720?s=21

DMC
01-04-2020, 11:38 AM
:lmao Trump offering up a US 4 star general to Iran to settle the score :lmao

:lol america first

:lol deal maker

:lol treating his generals like chess pieces

https://twitter.com/ejmalrai/status/1213468436917080066?s=21

Michael Flynn is safe then. Mattis, not so much.

DMC
01-04-2020, 11:38 AM
damn

https://twitter.com/ali_kourani/status/1213483461421473792?s=21

Oh fuck, the red flag is out. We should surrender now and hope the death is quick.

boutons_deux
01-04-2020, 11:40 AM
what a spineless, gutless, brainless piece of religious shit, aka The Best (Trash) People

Pompeo Laments ‘The Europeans Haven’t Been As Helpful’ In Response To Soleimani Strike

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/pompeo-response-soleimani-strike-europeans?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29 (https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/pompeo-response-soleimani-strike-europeans?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29)

Europeans know that they will continue to be victims of Trash's totally ignorant, fucked up geopolitics.

DMC
01-04-2020, 11:54 AM
U.S., Iraqi Military Deny Reports of Airstrike on Militia Convoy
Following state TV reports of Iraqi militia medic convoy targeted by U.S. air strikes, Iraq's Popular Mobilization Forces also say medic convoy not targeted

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iraq/airstrikes-targeting-iran-backed-militia-kill-six-north-of-baghdad-army-source-says-1.8352156

hater
01-04-2020, 12:07 PM
https://twitter.com/fowreports/status/1213506829340286977?s=21

hater
01-04-2020, 12:08 PM
https://twitter.com/asktamal/status/1213506800269443072?s=21

hater
01-04-2020, 12:10 PM
Earlier today, the authorities of the Islamic Republic of Iran raised the Red Flag of Hussein over the Holy Dome of Jamkaran Mosque, in Qom. The raising of the red flag gives a precise signal – it indicates that a major war is to come or is even now underway.

Reports so far indicate that this is the first time Iran has unfurled this flag, a flag steeped in religious symbolism relating to Islamic eschatology, the end times, and the specter of total war of epic and religious proportions.

This is not a flag of mourning, or of somber remembrance. It is a flag indicating that Iran is mobilizing its entire society towards a conflict never before seen. Bear in mind that this flag was not unfurled even during the Iran-Iraq war.

boutons_deux
01-04-2020, 12:11 PM
Trump plunges toward the kind of Middle Eastern conflict he pledged to avoid :lol

Coming in quick succession,

the drone strike and troop deployment

cast Trump as a pivotal figure in what could be America’s next military conflict with a foreign power.

The moves also underscored how Trump’s impulsive approach to the presidency

can swiftly upend the status quo to produce a sense of disarray.h

ttps://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-plunges-toward-the-kind-of-middle-eastern-conflict-he-pledged-to-avoid/2020/01/03/f0dc0fdc-2e45-11ea-9b60-817cc18cf173_story.html?utm_campaign=post_most&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1 (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-plunges-toward-the-kind-of-middle-eastern-conflict-he-pledged-to-avoid/2020/01/03/f0dc0fdc-2e45-11ea-9b60-817cc18cf173_story.html?utm_campaign=post_most&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1)

Cadet Bone Spurs Trash has no fucking idea of what to do now with Iran and NK.

stocks down, oil price (and fuel) up, maybe BigOil suggested the assassination to Trash.

hater
01-04-2020, 12:11 PM
the end times has started mannigas

enjoy your last days of peace

TheGreatYacht
01-04-2020, 12:14 PM
False flags. Probably Israelis, ISIS or Americans trying to blame Iran.

Just remember, America = Israel = ISIS = Saudk Arabia. They're all one team.

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Services

baseline bum
01-04-2020, 12:19 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/stevekerr/status/1213229102527762433

Pence claiming Iran was behind 9/11? :lmao

Holy fuck that's the stupidest fucking thing I have heard out of this administration, even worse than Trump saying health insurance can be $20 a month.

hater
01-04-2020, 12:20 PM
ppl are still in shock/denial that the next big persian gulf war has started

wake up US started it by assassinating soleiman

there is no going back

Persial Gulf 3 is upon us

hater
01-04-2020, 12:23 PM
https://twitter.com/ninakyst/status/1213511046746398720?s=21

DMC
01-04-2020, 12:28 PM
Hater being monitored by Skynet. Drones enroute

hater
01-04-2020, 12:28 PM
https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1213511664441679872?s=21

these attacks are not uncommon so nothing major yet

they will probably wait for iraqi parliaments decision in a few hours

there is also a major astrological event Jan 10 nigs. most likely the first big bomb will be detonated then

Eclipses visible in Tehran, Iran - Jan 10, 2020 Lunar Eclipse - Time and Date
January 10–11, 2020 — Penumbral Lunar Eclipse — Tehran All times are local time (IRST) for Tehran. Penumbral Eclipse begins The Earth's penumbra start touching the Moon's face. Maximum Eclipse Moon is closest to the center of the shadow. Penumbral Eclipse ends The Earth's penumbra ends.

DMC
01-04-2020, 12:31 PM
https://twitter.com/getongab/status/1213511664441679872?s=21

these attacks are not uncommon so nothing major yet

they will probably wait for iraqi parliaments decision in a few hours

there is also a major astrological event Jan 10 nigs. most likely the first big bomb will be detonated then

Eclipses visible in Tehran, Iran - Jan 10, 2020 Lunar Eclipse - Time and Date
January 10–11, 2020 — Penumbral Lunar Eclipse — Tehran All times are local time (IRST) for Tehran. Penumbral Eclipse begins The Earth's penumbra start touching the Moon's face. Maximum Eclipse Moon is closest to the center of the shadow. Penumbral Eclipse ends The Earth's penumbra ends.

You posted three different tweets saying the exact same thing then say "it's not uncommon".

You're frazzled. Slow down before you have a coronary. You and TGBY should get together - you can drum up fear and TGBY can sell the yogurt.

hater
01-04-2020, 12:33 PM

You posted three different tweets saying the exact same thing then say "it's not uncommon".

You're frazzled. Slow down before you have a coronary. You and TGBY should get together - you can drum up fear and TGBY can sell the yogurt.

nothing wrong w posting tweets. you seem to be agitated by them nig

calm down. enjoy a brewsky and relax your way into the apocalypse

no need to panic

DMC
01-04-2020, 12:34 PM
you seem to be agitated nig

calm down. enjoy a brewsky and relax your way into the apocalypse

no need to panic

Just know whatever happens, I called it first.

Winehole23
Oh fuck, the red flag is out. We should surrender now and hope the death is quick.Too bad your boy started a war with a country of 80 million people. The guy he assassinated is way more popular than the government.

Trump just consolidated internal support for the hardline regime, pissed off our allies again, and is getting us kicked out of Iraq

Not bad for a day's work.

hater
Just know whatever happens, I called it first.

wont really matter

hater
01-04-2020, 12:35 PM
Too bad your boy started a war with a country of 80 million people. The guy he assassinated is way more popular than the government.

Trump just consolidated internal support for the hardline regime, pissed off our allies again, and is getting us kicked out of Iraq

dont forget ALL NATO countries have suspended anti ISIS operation in the ME

but that was probably the goal tbqh

#ISISAirforce

TheGreatYacht
01-04-2020, 12:46 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/saoirse161616/status/1213447885947314176

spurraider21
01-04-2020, 12:51 PM
Death to Israel, death to Zionism!
Tribalism good now

hater
01-04-2020, 12:53 PM
we need manniga Ghazi up innthis biatch to take this to an 11

AaronY
01-04-2020, 01:32 PM
the end times has started mannigas

enjoy your last days of peace
You say this every wednesday

Will Hunting
01-04-2020, 01:42 PM
It’d be political suicide if Trump started a full scale, boots-on-the-ground war with Iran in an election year, I don’t see this escalating.

Even if Iran sees this as an act of war what are they going to do, invade us :lol

AaronY
01-04-2020, 01:44 PM
the queen has spoken

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1213266872449159168?s=20
Lady Tulsi of the Gabbard, Queen of the Incels and the Men who Hide from Maddow in their parents basement, Khaleesi of the Fox News Airwaves, Repeater of Anti-Democratic Party propagandas, and Mother of 4Chan military expertise pepe frogs.

baseline bum
01-04-2020, 01:49 PM
we need manniga Ghazi up innthis biatch to take this to an 11

Thread definitely needs a marg bar amrika

baseline bum
01-04-2020, 01:50 PM
It’d be political suicide if Trump started a full scale, boots-on-the-ground war with Iran in an election year, I don’t see this escalating.

Even if Iran sees this as an act of war what are they going to do, invade us :lol

Maybe Iran will show restraint by only taking out Eric instead of Uday or Ivanka? Gotta wonder what their response will be, because yeah, obviously they can't invade and they've never done anything like the Saudis have on our soil when it comes to terrorism.

Chucho
01-04-2020, 01:50 PM
LOLed at the Selective Service site crashing.

Over hyped media event of the year.

AaronY
01-04-2020, 01:56 PM

This whole thing is great for Democrats strategy wise. it's not like he killed Bin Laden so it's not a feather in his cap for re-election since no one heard of this dude so it won't help him. And if it goes South he will take the blame among swing voters.

Trainwreck2100
01-04-2020, 01:57 PM

all them kids trying to find out how they get out of getting drafted.

Spurs Homer
01-04-2020, 01:59 PM

95% of those are “bone spurs” appeals to avoid serving

Will Hunting
This whole thing is great for Democrats strategy wise. it's not like he killed Bin Laden so it's not a feather in his cap for re-election since no one heard of this dude so it won't help him. And if it goes South he will take the blame among swing voters.
Agreed, this country still has war fatigue from Iraq/Afghanistan, both of which are nothing compared to the mess a war with Iran would be. The swing voters/moderates won’t like a new conflict at all.

Chucho
all them kids trying to find out how they get out of getting drafted.

Yeah. Proceed as usual.

Chucho
01-04-2020, 02:01 PM
95% of those are “bone spurs” appeals to avoid serving

Today's kids? Nah, diabeetus and depression.

boutons_deux
01-04-2020, 02:07 PM
war evader Cadet Bone Spurs ...

Trump was reportedly worried he looked weak on Iran before ordering airstrike against Soleimani (https://theweek.com/speedreads/887585/trump-reportedly-worried-looked-weak-iran-before-ordering-airstrike-against-soleimani)

one reason Trump decided to act this time was because his advisers told him that not sending a message —

as was the case after Iran was accused of mining ships, shooting down a U.S. drone, and attacking (https://theweek.com/speedreads/865081/mike-pompeo-accused-iran-striking-saudi-oil-facilities-tehran-quickly-denied-claim) a Saudi Arabian oil facility —

would mean Iran might "think they can get by with anything."

Trump also reportedly didn't love the media coverage he received after his previous decisions and

feared that reports of his internal deliberations made him look weak. :lol

https://theweek.com/speedreads/887585/trump-reportedly-worried-looked-weak-iran-before-ordering-airstrike-against-soleimani (https://theweek.com/speedreads/887585/trump-reportedly-worried-looked-weak-iran-before-ordering-airstrike-against-soleimani)

So Trash's fucked up geolpolitics is always personal,

Always All About Trash and his fucked up self.

How many US military and others will be displaced, maimed, killed because of Trash's fucked up self?

And of course, impeachment is off the front page.

DMC
01-04-2020, 02:09 PM
Too bad your boy started a war with a country of 80 million people. The guy he assassinated is way more popular than the government.

:lmao getting kicked out of the country we conquered.

Did you consider that the increase in oil prices helps Russia's economy?
How about the fact that it takes pressure off Putin. If Trump can kill a general at an airport, Putin's transgressions shouldn't be that big a deal.
Or what about increasing Trump's chances at winning the 2020 election, which would help Russia since Putin and Trump are in cahoots?
Maybe Trump wanted to keep soldiers in Iraq and needed a reason. Lots of ground commanders say they needed to be there longer to not abandon the folks they were training.

So many narratives, so little time.

DMC
01-04-2020, 02:11 PM

Tuesday is reserved for Donut Discount Day by Fabbs.

AaronY
01-04-2020, 02:18 PM
We must seize the memes of production comrades

boutons_deux
01-04-2020, 02:26 PM
The bloodthirsty, probably Christian neocons played on Trash's fucked up ego to convince him that he would look weak, even wimpy.

Will Hunting
01-04-2020, 02:30 PM
I think there’s like 5 different people who post from that account, the conflicting political views never end.

TheGreatYacht
01-04-2020, 02:42 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1213545460226498560

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 02:46 PM

Even if Iran sees this as an act of war what are they going to do, invade us :lolIt's going to be asymmetrical, and it may last awhile.

Another refinery fire and mining the Strait of Hormuz could cause an oil price spike and worldwide recession all by itself.

Assassination, cyberwarfare, attacks on US interests and personnel with proxy forces in five or six countries in the. region. Iran could decide to start killing US citizens in their custody.

Those are just a few possibilities.

TSA
01-04-2020, 02:49 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/1213497949705125888

https://mobile.twitter.com/ComfortablySmug/status/1213501545356185603

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 02:53 PM
Will Hunting: consider the trend of US wars against weaker opponents over the last 50 years. No matter how many battles we win, we generally lose the war.

TheGreatYacht
01-04-2020, 03:05 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/1213511554198585344

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 03:10 PM
Gotta love the instant resort to "War is Peace" rhetoric.

boutons_deux
01-04-2020, 03:11 PM
Gotta love the instant resort to "War is Peace" rhetoric.

standard Repug Orwellian Newspeak

koriwhat
01-04-2020, 03:29 PM
standard Repug Orwellian Newspeak

don't you have 20 cats to tend to? stfu

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 03:32 PM
standard Repug Orwellian NewspeakPredates GOP hegemony and hardly peculiar to Republicans. Most of the Dems were doing it too in 2003. Same thing for the War in Yugoslavia, the one no one talks about anymore.

You either have a short memory or an ideologically rigid one, boutons.

hater
01-04-2020, 03:35 PM
https://twitter.com/hananjx/status/1213450011071172615?s=21

:lmao getting kicked out and not wanting to leave thus becoming a foreign occupying force

:lmao bringing demicracy to Iraq

#ISISAirforce

hater
01-04-2020, 03:37 PM
TGY you will love this one

Mossad Director Yossi Cohen bragged that his agency could easily target Quds Force Commander Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani for elimination, telling an Israeli magazine in October that Soleimani knew “that his elimination is not impossible.”

According to Cohen, the reason Soleimani had not yet been targeted was because he had “not yet made a mistake which put him in the list of Mossad’s liquidators.”

The Mossad chief did not specify what sort of “mistake” this would have to be, but did say that the Quds Force commander’s actions were “identified and felt everywhere,” and that “there’s no doubt that the infrastructure he built presents a serious challenge to Israel.”

Mossad is worse than CIA probably an agency equivalent to Nazi SS

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 03:41 PM
The first time we invaded Iraq it was because Kuwait's sovereignty and international boundaries were disrespected.

Supposing there were some country powerful enough to do it, why wouldn't they be justified in ejecting the USA from Iraq for the same reasons?

As ever, it's not about the reasons, or building democracy or any of that happy horseshit.

Spurminator
01-04-2020, 03:52 PM
Funny watching Trump's "Drain the Swamp" cultists do a 180 to full neocon.

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 04:00 PM
Completely predictable. It's all about following the leader and adopting party diktat. Authoritarians require a great deal of ethical flexibilty.

DMC
01-04-2020, 04:03 PM
It's going to be asymmetrical, and it may last awhile.

Another refinery fire and mining the Strait of Hormuz could cause an oil price spike and worldwide recession all by itself.

Assassination, cyberwarfare, attacks on US interests and personnel with proxy forces in five or six countries in the. region. Iran could decide to start killing US citizens in their custody.

Those are just a few possibilities.

They were doing that anyhow. The killing of Americans and plotting against us could be seen as a prelude to war. Why act like they were watching football when they were suddenly attacked out of nowhere?

Last thing they want, regardless of how reckless they run their mouths, is to piss off Israel.

DMC
01-04-2020, 04:05 PM

What's really funny is watching you gender confused leftists panic over this like Iran is going to come through your doors tonight and beat your asses. Some of you going so far as to issue apologies to Iran via Twitter :lol

DMC
01-04-2020, 04:07 PM

Mossad Director Yossi Cohen bragged that his agency could easily target Quds Force Commander Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani for elimination, telling an Israeli magazine in October that Soleimani knew “that his elimination is not impossible.”

According to Cohen, the reason Soleimani had not yet been targeted was because he had “not yet made a mistake which put him in the list of Mossad’s liquidators.”

The Mossad chief did not specify what sort of “mistake” this would have to be, but did say that the Quds Force commander’s actions were “identified and felt everywhere,” and that “there’s no doubt that the infrastructure he built presents a serious challenge to Israel.”

So how many antisemitic types are here on ST?

Winehole23
01-04-2020, 04:09 PM
DMC assailing strawmen hammer and tongs. He carries a shield for Trump and every boneheaded thing he does.

TheGreatYacht
01-04-2020, 04:10 PM

BOOM. hater is woke AF.

boutons_deux
01-04-2020, 04:12 PM
WATCH: Counter-protesters chased from anti-war rally with chants of ‘Nazis out’

a gang of far-right counter-protesters tried to insert themselves into a protest against war with Iran,

carrying virulently anti-Semitic signs like “Zionists lie! Americans die!” and

“Deport Kushner” with Stars of David surrounding his face.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/watch-counter-protesters-chased-from-anti-war-rally-with-chants-of-nazis-out/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29 (https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/watch-counter-protesters-chased-from-anti-war-rally-with-chants-of-nazis-out/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29)

How will/if Trash tweet about "Deport (Jew) Kushner" from the Very Fine People AmeriKKKans whom Trash has emboldened out of the closet?

DMC
01-04-2020, 04:16 PM
Will Hunting: consider the trend of US wars against weaker opponents over the last 50 years. No matter how many battles we win, we generally lose the war.

Conclusion: US should fight stronger opponents

DMC
01-04-2020, 04:16 PM
DMC assailing strawmen hammer and tongs. He carries a shield for Trump and every boneheaded thing he does.

Are you also antisemitic?

boutons_deux
01-04-2020, 04:18 PM
’35 targets are within our reach’: Iranian official issues retaliatory threat after killing of Suleimani

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/35-targets-are-within-our-reach-iranian-official-issues-retaliatory-threat-after-killing-of-suleimani/ (https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/35-targets-are-within-our-reach-iranian-official-issues-retaliatory-threat-after-killing-of-suleimani/)

Tough talk, but will they shoot?

hater
01-04-2020, 04:20 PM

dude sure is working double duty

boutons_deux
01-04-2020, 04:27 PM
It was never possible for the U.S. to 'win' in Iraq, but Trump is showing how badly we can lose

there’s something else that probably tipped Trump’s hand when it came to taking “far out” (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/1/4/1909376/-Trump-was-presented-multiple-options-in-Iraq-He-chose-them-all-including-the-worst) action.

Under Donald Trump,

the situation in Iraq has utterly disintegrated,

and not just in the failing-to-make-progress sense that has plagued every administration since the original mistake.

Trump’s inattention to Iraq,

his withdrawal from the nuclear treaty with Iran,

his betrayal of the Kurds,

his closeness to Saudi autocrat Mohammed bin Salman,

his generally erratic strategy-free approach to the Middle East …

All of it has contributed to not just

failing to collect any payoff from America’s $1 trillion boondoggle,

but to

pushing Iraq into a union with Iran that represents a whole new level of disaster.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1909384 (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1909384)

USA has horribly weakened Iraq to get at its oil, so now Iraq could be seeking help against America from the much stronger Iran.

DMC
01-04-2020, 04:28 PM
dude sure is working double duty

:lol says the poster dropping 3x tweets with exact same story, then disavowing the importance of them.

:lol end of world, pro Iranian Columbian Spurs fan.