PDA

View Full Version : Article: Investigating DeMar DeRozan and His Vastly Improved Play

8FOR!3
01-10-2020, 09:25 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/demar-derozan-has-been-bright-spot/

I know SpursTalk posters have mixed opinions on him and the possibilities of resigning/trading him/letting him walk. Hopefully this can be more of a discussion about what has caused the improvements.

ZeusWillJudge
01-10-2020, 09:45 PM
I'm gonna read the article after the game is over, and I have time to pay attention. But right now DeRozan is making you look like a genius. He's just playing his ass off. I hate the thought of giving him a max extension, out of fear he'll revert to... whatever. But right now, he's just a very bad man. Interesed to see what you put together.

Genovaswitness
01-10-2020, 10:10 PM
excellent effort for the W tonight!

oh wait :lmao

8FOR!3
01-10-2020, 10:19 PM
excellent effort for the W tonight!

oh wait :lmao

I might try to predict the future but it doesn’t mean I know what’s going to happen :depressed

how was the game tonight? Didn’t get to watch it I’m out of town. Try to catch replays but idk if I can handle a replay loss to the Grizzlies.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-10-2020, 10:23 PM
I might try to predict the future but it doesn’t mean I know what’s going to happen :depressed

how was the game tonight? Didn’t get to watch it I’m out of town. Try to catch replays but idk if I can handle a replay loss to the Grizzlies.

DeRozan was pretty solid tonight. He seems to be attacking the rim more than ever and managed to get 14 free throw attempts and shot 11/18. His defense is hit or miss (but better than it used to be) he just barely got any help tonight.

Great article buddy :tu

tonski17
01-10-2020, 10:27 PM
DDR played well tonight, the problem tonight was the bench. they were outplayed by the opponent's bench players and opponent's second chance points seemed to be another problem. They were out-hustled tonight. Derrick white was terrible, need to have a more consistent output from DJ and Derrick white.

Genovaswitness
01-10-2020, 10:37 PM

Commentary on the POS human DDR is. your article was good. we need to trade him

JeffDuncan
01-10-2020, 10:39 PM

Basically, the Grizz did better than the Spurs in almost every category - rebounds, assists, offensive rebounds, turnovers, steals - and it all added up.

Genovaswitness
01-10-2020, 10:40 PM
god I hate the fucking spurs social media

Using terms like “in his bag”...IN A FUCKING LOSS :lmao

ZeusWillJudge
01-10-2020, 11:26 PM

The Spurs took a shit on the floor tonight, and all the cockroaches have turned out for the feast. The problem tonight was giving up 134 points to the fucking Memphis Grizzlies. They gave up 37, 37, and 34 in three of the four quarters.This loss isn't on DeRozan, but to read these forums you'd think that he sucked and Forbes was the only good thing on the floor.

You want a recap? Here you go:
Valenciunas proved that an old-school center isn't completely worthless - if he's going against soft assed LMA.
Forbes proved that making 4 of 8 from the arc isn't enough if you're a fucking traffic cone on defense.
Pop put Lonnie in once for 11 seconds and once for 4 seconds.
Poeltl had 6 points and 3 blocks in his 11 minutes, on 3 of 4 shooting, but got disappeared anyway.
White's biggest problem was that he was 1 for 4 from 3P, but the ignorant cocksucker who crowed about the +/- last game (Forbes) isn't mentioning that White had the only positive +/- tonight, and Forbes was -13. I guess it only work some of the time.

There. Don't bother watching. It sucked.

RC_Drunkford
01-11-2020, 06:14 AM
DeRozan 36 points on 61% shooting, 1/1 from 3, 13/14 from FT, 9 rebounds, 9 assists, 1 steal and only 1 TO

Spurs Fan: He played well tonight

GTFO give the man credit

Genovaswitness
01-11-2020, 06:30 AM
The Spurs took a shit on the floor tonight, and all the cockroaches have turned out for the feast. The problem tonight was giving up 134 points to the fucking Memphis Grizzlies. They gave up 37, 37, and 34 in three of the four quarters.This loss isn't on DeRozan, but to read these forums you'd think that he sucked and Forbes was the only good thing on the floor.

You want a recap? Here you go:
Valenciunas proved that an old-school center isn't completely worthless - if he's going against soft assed LMA.
Forbes proved that making 4 of 8 from the arc isn't enough if you're a fucking traffic cone on defense.
Pop put Lonnie in once for 11 seconds and once for 4 seconds.
Poeltl had 6 points and 3 blocks in his 11 minutes, on 3 of 4 shooting, but got disappeared anyway.
White's biggest problem was that he was 1 for 4 from 3P, but the ignorant cocksucker who crowed about the +/- last game (Forbes) isn't mentioning that White had the only positive +/- tonight, and Forbes was -13. I guess it only work some of the time.

There. Don't bother watching. It sucked.

hey remind me, when are they gonna replay the rockets game????

I forgot

:lmao :lmao :lmao

8FOR!3
01-12-2020, 08:12 PM
If only DeRozan can make me look this smart every time. Keep attacking the rim DDR