PDA

View Full Version : Where's Demarre Carroll

BlackAndWhite
01-11-2020, 12:57 AM
He doesn't even get a chance to play while Belinelli had 1/3 of the season to prove he's incapable of playing anymore. Does anyone know what pop's thought process that resulted him riding the bench since the preseason.

Degoat
01-11-2020, 01:11 AM
Well the minutes carrol has gotten he’s looked pretty washed, I’m all for throwing a guy in a game to see if he can contribute something positive when everyone else is shitting the bed but if pop played him it would probably come at the expense of Lonnie’s playing time and we don’t want that lol

jeebus
01-11-2020, 01:55 AM
Well the minutes carrol has gotten he’s looked pretty washed, I’m all for throwing a guy in a game to see if he can contribute something positive when everyone else is shitting the bed but if pop played him it would probably come at the expense of Lonnie’s playing time and we don’t want that lol

You figured out he's washed after 15 minutes of total playing time all season?

get_mills_out
01-11-2020, 10:09 AM
I can only imagine that Pop just doesn't like him personally. He looks slow when he plays, sure, but the minutes he's gotten have also been 99% garbage time.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-11-2020, 11:28 AM
lost in his walkin closet tbh

John B
01-11-2020, 12:25 PM
How could anybody scout him so bad and pay him if he’s washed? He said something bad, attitude that didn’t sit well with the old man. But if that’s the case, why can’t they try to build some of his stock by playing and get something back? Or is he in the working process? An insurance?