PDA

View Full Version : Trump needs help in the polls, so China good now

phxspurfan
01-14-2020, 01:37 AM
Fake trade deal

Winehole23
01-14-2020, 01:47 AM
Fake trade dealWhat have you heard about it? Is it another one of those aspirational deals without any published details beyond an agreement to keep talking about a deal?

phxspurfan
01-14-2020, 01:52 AM
Fast Money on CNBC says US took China off its list of designated currency manipulators. “Phase 1” of the trade deal entails China has to demonstrate they aren’t propping up their currency

phxspurfan
01-14-2020, 01:54 AM
The full deal will be made available to the public after the signing on Wednesday

US says China currency has appreciated since last fall and will not target its exchange rate for competitive purposes, and will publish exchange rate info on its balances

Winehole23
01-14-2020, 02:08 AM
Wow, very generous of Trump.

One can only imagine the dire allegations of collusion and weakness had Black president given the Chinese *something* in exchange for a mere promise to be good from now on.

I guess we'll see if there's something more to it. I guess the tacit acknowledgement that you sometimes have to give something away to "bad guys" to do diplomacy, is encouraging.

phxspurfan
01-14-2020, 02:14 AM
Wow, very generous of Trump.

One can only imagine the dire allegations of collusion and weakness had Black president given the Chinese *something* in exchange for a mere promise to be good from now on.

I guess we'll see if there's something more to it. I guess the tacit acknowledgement that you sometimes have to give something away to "bad guys" to do diplomacy, is encouraging.

He needed to say he made a trade deal tbh, even if it was a bad one

Spurs Homer
01-14-2020, 10:25 AM
Here is what we do KNOW:

The liar will lie about this deal and the liar will DISTRACT you from his crimes.

Read that above line a few times and hopefully you will get it - this has happened repeatedly for over three years.

boutons_deux
01-14-2020, 10:32 AM
yep, trying to close The Best Deal Ever with china

trying to restart tete-a-tete with loverboy Kim

stealing another $8B from military under his LYING national emergency, to finance his wall (actually a fence) (racism)

will block even more countries from entering USA (racism)

All campaigning tactics to sucker you Trash fellators.

The US govt is being run to the personal benefit of Trash.