PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Sure seems like the Cripples got FLEECED in the SGA trade

SuperCam
01-14-2020, 08:30 AM
https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1216923605717512192

giving up a star point guard when you don't have one :lol

trading 6 unprotected picks and swaps when you have a two year window :lol

doing it all for playoff piss, one of the most notorious and unclutch chokers in postseason history :lol

number one preseason team barely hanging on to 5th place in the west :lol

having to play three straight road series in the playoffs after all that :lol

all because a cripple's uncle demanded it and you caved because you're little brother, and always will be :lol

LkrFan
01-14-2020, 10:08 AM
Clipper Nation
Clipper Nation
Clipper Nation
https://media.tenor.com/images/17e91cf2991314dd78eecec4668476a0/tenor.gif

:lol

LkrFan
01-14-2020, 10:09 AM
6 unprotected picks and swaps for Regular Season P? :lol

LkrFan
01-14-2020, 10:11 AM
It gets worse. Take a listen:
https://twitter.com/nbacommish17/status/1217096290447704064?s=19

I wonder why Momo didn't report this drama on The Jump? If this were the Lakers, she would have :bobo

Meanwhile, Laker chemistry:
https://twitter.com/LakerFacts/status/1216863755478261760?s=19

:lmao

LkrFan
01-14-2020, 10:12 AM
In 2 years or less, SGA > Joe Ingles s:loln

LkrFan
01-14-2020, 10:16 AM
https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1216923605717512192

giving up a star point guard when you don't have one :lol

trading 6 unprotected picks and swaps when you have a two year window :lol

doing it all for playoff piss, one of the most notorious and unclutch chokers in postseason history :lol

number one preseason team barely hanging on to 5th place in the west :lol

having to play three straight road series in the playoffs after all that :lol

all because a cripple's uncle demanded it and you caved because you're little brother, and always will be :lol

:rollin :lmao :rollin

ezau
01-14-2020, 10:19 AM

6 unprotected picks just to secure 5th place in the West, son:lol

ezau
01-14-2020, 10:20 AM
:cryBut, but, but Kawhi is the next MJ:cry

phxspurfan
01-14-2020, 11:50 AM

I wonder why Momo didn't report this drama on The Jump? If this were the Lakers, she would have :bobo

Teammates mad at Kawhi? So predictable :lol

And lol King Shaqtin leading the pregame hype train

Laker_1995
01-14-2020, 11:51 AM
At the end of the day I don’t blame the clippers for making the trade. Whether it was out of desperation to not have kawahi with us which was never happening you do that trade 10/10 times. But damn Shai is looking so good this year. Obviously pg has been hurt but so far Shai has been balling and he sure would have helped the clippers team more than pg up until now . ( I know he’s hurt) but all off season all I heard was that ad and bron were injury prone and we would not make it to the playoffs but so far it’s looking just fine. Clippers will be fine tbh. Considering all the injuries and missed games and different lineups their only a couple games away from the 2nd seed. Once they get clicking for reals it’s gunma be bad for the west and us tbh. They matchup good with us but I still take us in 7. I believe in bron

LkrFan
01-14-2020, 11:52 AM
6 unprotected picks just to secure 5th place in the West, son:lol

LkrFan
01-14-2020, 11:53 AM
Teammates mad at Kawhi? So predictable :lol

And lol King Shaqtin leading the pregame hype train

He had me hyped :lol

whitemamba
01-14-2020, 12:34 PM
In 2 years or less, SGA > Joe Ingles s:loln

Jingles in PG kryptonite

whitemamba
01-14-2020, 12:38 PM

The managing of Kiwis load must be causing some tension, how could it not. So many possibilites of a nuclear explosion with this squad. I do expect in the near future, for some problems to arise with Coc and PG. Even though Coc Rivers is ok with selling his soul to the devil. Trading for PG the guy who cheated on his daughter with a stripper. Cant imagine that tension not already being there. At the end of the day the clippers are just being the clippers.

LkrFan
01-14-2020, 12:44 PM
The managing of Kiwis load must be causing some tension, how could it not. So many possibilites of a nuclear explosion with this squad. I do expect in the near future, for some problems to arise with Coc and PG. Even though Coc Rivers is ok with selling his soul to the devil. Trading for PG the guy who cheated on his daughter with a stripper. Cant imagine that tension not already being there. At the end of the day the clippers are just being the clippers.

I forgot about PG cheating on Doc's daughter. Thanksgiving dinner must have been awkwad like Shrek 2
5T6Jm27fmgI

whitemamba
01-14-2020, 01:47 PM
I forgot about PG cheating on Doc's daughter. Thanksgiving dinner must have been awkwad like Shrek 2
5T6Jm27fmgI

"Hey Paul, can you pass the cranberry sauce" :lmao

LkrFan
01-14-2020, 04:06 PM
"Hey Paul, can you pass the cranberry sauce" :lmao

BD24
01-14-2020, 04:09 PM
This thread is gonna backfire on my dude Armando when the playoffs come around

Arcadian
01-14-2020, 04:26 PM
"When Kawhi load manages, that puts more load on everybody else, and they have to do more."

Great quote from that podcast.

Laker_1995
01-14-2020, 04:37 PM

I find it amusing how whenever we win it’s always “ watch when y’all face the clippers in the playoffs” seems like your guys whole season relies on the clips beating us. I admit the clips are the favs and they have our Number so far. But playoff time is a different ball game and we have a legit chance at kawahi tbh. Won’t be easy but I believe we can do it. So I bet if we beat them it will be “ well they were injured or it’s docs fault”

DMC
01-14-2020, 05:40 PM
"When Kawhi load manages, that puts more load on everybody else, and they have to do more."

Great quote from that podcast.

We used to call load management "slacking". Calling in sick today? No, I'm load managing. You missing school today? No, I'm load managing. You didn't come to the meeting. I was load managing.

LkrFan
01-14-2020, 06:58 PM

Clipper Nation
01-14-2020, 07:05 PM
:lol I suddenly feel a lot better about our chances of ringing now that SuperCam is talking shit about us.

BD24
01-14-2020, 07:08 PM
:lol I suddenly feel a lot better about our chances of ringing now that SuperCam is talking shit about us.

daslicer
01-14-2020, 08:05 PM
I find it amusing how whenever we win it’s always “ watch when y’all face the clippers in the playoffs” seems like your guys whole season relies on the clips beating us. I admit the clips are the favs and they have our Number so far. But playoff time is a different ball game and we have a legit chance at kawahi tbh. Won’t be easy but I believe we can do it. So I bet if we beat them it will be “ well they were injured or it’s docs fault”

With the current roster the Lakers have a small chance but it will take a lot for them to beat the Clippers. You believe in Lebron but I don't believe he matches up well with #2. #2 is the only player in the league that he can't go through with physical and brute strength. So it takes a huge part of his game away. On the defensive end Lebron hasn't shown that he can even contain #2. The way it's set up is Lebron will always have to face a top notch defender in #2 or PG. The Lakers have no other perimeter threats to free up Lebron from being defended by PG/#2 at all times.

For the Lakers to win they need Lebron to be more focused on the defense end along with a commitment from the rest of the team to focus on #2. This consists of quick doubles and defensive rotations. In return the Lakers should force PG to beat them since he's not proven unlike #2. However the Clippers can already take away Lebron offensively from the game so it's up to AD to carry the team on the offensive end. In this scenario the Lakers will need AD to play big every game. I'm not sure if AD can do it since he is also unproven like PG.

Certain teams just have other team's numbers. I remember during the mid to late '00s the Mavs had the Spurs number for a while. The Spurs just didn't match up well with them despite having the HCA twice in the playoffs they still lost. Spurs didn't figure them out until the third attempt in 2010.

Laker_1995
01-14-2020, 08:52 PM
With the current roster the Lakers have a small chance but it will take a lot for them to beat the Clippers. You believe in Lebron but I don't believe he matches up well with #2. #2 is the only player in the league that he can't go through with physical and brute strength. So it takes a huge part of his game away. On the defensive end Lebron hasn't shown that he can even contain #2. The way it's set up is Lebron will always have to face a top notch defender in #2 or PG. The Lakers have no other perimeter threats to free up Lebron from being defended by PG/#2 at all times.

For the Lakers to win they need Lebron to be more focused on the defense end along with a commitment from the rest of the team to focus on #2. This consists of quick doubles and defensive rotations. In return the Lakers should force PG to beat them since he's not proven unlike #2. However the Clippers can already take away Lebron offensively from the game so it's up to AD to carry the team on the offensive end. In this scenario the Lakers will need AD to play big every game. I'm not sure if AD can do it since he is also unproven like PG.

Certain teams just have other team's numbers. I remember during the mid to late '00s the Mavs had the Spurs number for a while. The Spurs just didn't match up well with them despite having the HCA twice in the playoffs they still lost. Spurs didn't figure them out until the third attempt in 2010.

Great response tbh. This is why I’m so worried. I just feel like the clippers match up way to damn well with us and it is true that kawahi is one of the few guys who can handle Lebron 1v1. As you mentioned for us to beat the clips AD needs to show that he’s a top 5 player and carry the Offensive load since Lebron will be worn down trying to go at kawahi. I hope our next two games when we face them the lakers show some improvements. AD needs to take it to trez and Zubac nonstop and stop setting for fade aways tbh

Joseph Kony
01-14-2020, 09:06 PM

"us" "our" "we" :lmao :lmao

Joseph Kony
01-14-2020, 09:07 PM
i agree with the OP but him making this thread like the kiss of death :lol SGA probably gonna tear his achilles now while PG goes on hot streak and Clippers nab the 1 seed

daslicer
01-14-2020, 09:54 PM
Great response tbh. This is why I’m so worried. I just feel like the clippers match up way to damn well with us and it is true that kawahi is one of the few guys who can handle Lebron 1v1. As you mentioned for us to beat the clips AD needs to show that he’s a top 5 player and carry the Offensive load since Lebron will be worn down trying to go at kawahi. I hope our next two games when we face them the lakers show some improvements. AD needs to take it to trez and Zubac nonstop and stop setting for fade aways tbh

A Lakers-Clippers series would be a defining moment for AD's legacy. He's going to have to be the best player in the series if the Lakers are to win. We are going to see what he's made of for sure.

Laker_1995
01-14-2020, 10:01 PM
A Lakers-Clippers series would be a defining moment for AD's legacy. He's going to have to be the best player in the series if the Lakers are to win. We are going to see what he's made of for sure.

Definitely. Just hope he’s ready for it

Laker_1995
01-14-2020, 10:02 PM
Honestly I’m lowkey afraid to play Memphis in the 1st round lol . They look solid

ambchang
01-14-2020, 10:54 PM

Sort of like Dwight Howard’s 6 kids from unprotected sex for his financial independence.

DC23
01-14-2020, 11:38 PM
The fact of the matter is if the Clippers can win a ring this year or next it pays off. You have to remember where this franchise is coming from. The past 5 years this team has always been close but come playoff time Griffin and/or CP3 gets injured. And even if it doesn't pay off there is a chance PG13 and/or Kawhi stay long-term.

DC23
01-14-2020, 11:42 PM

Bradley, Green, and Rondo are elite defenders. I believe LBJ will play defense when it matters. The Clippers have no answer for McGee, AD, and Howard. Harrell and Zubac don't stand a chance. When push comes to shove I believe the Lakers will out defend, out rebound, and out block the Clippers. The Clippers will have a very difficult time penetrating and getting shots up around the Lakers big guys.

ezau
01-14-2020, 11:50 PM
The words ringing and Clippers in the same sentence feels very weird, tbh. Clippers really have to win this year because the amount insults that would come from the Lakers would be severe. I feel bad for the uglier, less accomplished little brother of the Lakers. :lol

SuperCam
01-15-2020, 09:18 AM
some of you laker fan sound so cucked talking like its going to be some huge upset to beat the 5 seed cripples. g et the fuck out of here this CN shtick isnt allowed in this thread :lol

kiwi or playoff piss will one or both be injured in playoffs before they even get to the wcf if they are lucky.

lebron will be the best in the series he always plays possum during the regular season before dominating the same team in the playoffs. look at all those year the raptor would sweep him in regular season only to get swept themselves once the Kang started caring :toast

ambchang
01-15-2020, 11:41 AM
And now BSPN is busy putting on the spin, as if Paul George suddenly have relatives he yearns to meet the last two years.

If what the article said was true, why didn’t he just straight sign with the lakers when he could’ve?

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/28458552/paul-george-comes-home

Laker_1995
01-15-2020, 11:52 AM
And now BSPN is busy putting on the spin, as if Paul George suddenly have relatives he yearns to meet the last two years.

If what the article said was true, why didn’t he just straight sign with the lakers when he could’ve?

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/28458552/paul-george-comes-home

I love Indiana.
I grew up a Kobe fan.
Lakers didn’t wanna trade for me but okc did and ima stay here. I’m from Palmdale I ain’t with the bright lights
We have unfinished business
I always wanted to play in La. Clippers were always my team growing up.

Like I fuck with Pg. great player but like wtf bro just pick one lmao

SuperCam
01-15-2020, 12:30 PM

everyone on ST knows you'll be blaming "cock quitters" no matter what happens after the cripples are eliminated :lol

Chris Fall
01-15-2020, 02:11 PM
Losing SGA who is developing into a bonafide superstar talent under the mentorship of CP3 while Black Ginger sitting out injured after knee surgery for a lottery team he could barely get into the playoffs last year when he was healthy in the Eastern Conference...

CN literally rolling over in his own grave this season.

UZER
01-15-2020, 08:09 PM
I love Indiana.
I grew up a Kobe fan.
Lakers didn’t wanna trade for me but okc did and ima stay here. I’m from Palmdale I ain’t with the bright lights
We have unfinished business
I always wanted to play in La. Clippers were always my team growing up.

Like I fuck with Pg. great player but like wtf bro just pick one lmao

He’s sound exactly like a lakers fan. :lol

LkrFan
01-15-2020, 08:34 PM
Sort of like Dwight Howard’s 6 kids from unprotected sex for his financial independence.

He says he only has 5 kids :lol

FrostKing
01-15-2020, 08:38 PM
2 year window?

01-15-2020, 11:13 PM
When you're the Clippers, you go for the home run. Especially after seeing how the Blake Griffin era transpired.

01-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Clippers will win the chip this year as well

01-15-2020, 11:19 PM
lebron will be the best in the series he always plays possum during the regular season before dominating the same team in the playoffs. look at all those year the raptor would sweep him in regular season only to get swept themselves once the Kang started caring :toast2012 LeBron isn't walking through those Staple Center doors come May :lol

Clipper Nation
01-16-2020, 12:07 AM
everyone on ST knows you'll be blaming "cock quitters" no matter what happens after the cripples are eliminated :lol

:lol "The era of the white QB is coming to a close, tbh"
:lol "Killa' Kyrie's team will win 64 games easily"
:lol "bump this thread when LeGOAT, Brow and Kiwi are on the same team"

Your next good take will be the first one.

Kawhitstorm
01-16-2020, 01:00 AM
some of you laker fan sound so cucked talking like its going to be some huge upset to beat the 5 seed cripples. g et the fuck out of here this CN shtick isnt allowed in this thread :lol

kiwi or playoff piss will one or both be injured in playoffs before they even get to the wcf if they are lucky.

lebron will be the best in the series he always plays possum during the regular season before dominating the same team in the playoffs. look at all those year the raptor would sweep him in regular season only to get swept themselves once the Kang started caring :toast

Queen James out-dueled by Fultz :lmao

Blocked by the rim (RIP): https://streamable.com/k16yo

https://streamable.com/k16yo

SuperCam
02-09-2020, 06:56 PM
https://twitter.com/MusikFan4Life/status/1226648024132333568

:wow

Cripples :lol

Laker_1995
02-09-2020, 07:35 PM
Would this clipper team be better with Shai and Gallo ?

02-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Would this clipper team be better with Shai and Gallo ?
:lol no

Clipper Nation
02-09-2020, 09:54 PM
:lol SuperCam bumps this thread, Clippers beat the Cavs by 41 without Kawhi, SGA turns it over to lose the game for the Thunder. This guy truly is the new Avante of predictions.

LkrFan
02-10-2020, 06:19 AM
:lol SuperCam bumps this thread, Clippers beat the Cavs by 41 without Kawhi, SGA turns it over to lose the game for the Thunder. This guy truly is the new Avante of predictions.

Would your Clippers be better or worse with SGA/Gallo/Picks or with PG tbh? I'd rather have SGA if I was a Clipper fan. In 2 years SGA > PG straight up tbh. Kawhi is a horrible GM :lol

Chris Fall
02-10-2020, 08:35 AM
You can't ask Clipper fans if they'd rather have SGA, Gallo, picks over PG. Without the trade for PG, no Kawhi. So it's not even a discussion. It's a nonstarter.

phxspurfan
02-10-2020, 01:58 PM
SGA ballin out on a team with like 5 point guards. Impressive tbh

gambit1990
02-10-2020, 03:25 PM
You can't ask Clipper fans if they'd rather have SGA, Gallo, picks over PG. Without the trade for PG, no Kawhi. So it's not even a discussion. It's a nonstarter.
not sure about that. kawhi wanted to be in la. and reports said he didn't wanna be on lebron's team. it really didn't seem like he had a lot of teams on his list.

gambit1990
02-10-2020, 03:26 PM
SGA and gallo have been great for the thunder all year.

SuperCam
02-25-2020, 08:35 AM
https://twitter.com/ThunderChats/status/1232279373635518465

cripples moving the farm for this choker just to get clapped in the 2nd round anyways :lmao

:cry tom rivers fault :cry
:cry williams and harrell not help enough :cry
:cry yeah but kryie sucks :cry
:cry go Bucks :cry

Clipper Nation
02-25-2020, 10:17 AM
:lol And we still won by 27 last night. You need to pull a Costanza, tbh. Whenever your instincts are telling you to bump your shitty threads, do the opposite.

Laker_1995
02-25-2020, 10:43 AM

cripples moving the farm for this choker just to get clapped in the 2nd round anyways :lmao

The media crucified us for our package for weeks but goodness gracious. Shai will probably be better than all 3 players we gave up. And I don’t wanna hear” it was for kiwi too” nigga was coming to LA since fuckin 2017 lol. He never wanted to stay in Toronto

SuperCam
08-24-2020, 09:59 AM
the only question is does this go down as worse to than brooklyn washed up celtics trade or the herschel walker trade, tbqh

JamStone
08-24-2020, 10:09 AM
Laker Logo doing Laker things

Ed Helicopter Jones
08-24-2020, 12:34 PM
It would be hilarious to see the Clips get ousted in the first round.

daslicer
08-24-2020, 12:56 PM
If they win a title then it will have been worth it but if they don't then it was a ripoff of a trade.

SuperCam
09-15-2020, 10:41 PM
the only question is does this go down as worse to than brooklyn washed up celtics trade or the herschel walker trade, tbqh

4-16 in closeout. a kings ransom for this flaming fagg:lolt

DMC
09-15-2020, 11:25 PM
About like the Nets deal when they got KG and Pierce.

Laker_1995
09-16-2020, 04:29 PM

you called it AHAHHAA