PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Hernandez Netlix docu

Reck
01-15-2020, 02:47 PM
I reccomend that shit.

This guy was a disturbed individual but you gotta think what impact getting banged in the head did to triggered this dude's bad side. Its no wonder you see NFL players calling it a career by age 26 these days.

SpursforSix
01-15-2020, 02:49 PM
Sweet. Looking forward to it.

Trill Clinton
01-15-2020, 02:57 PM
They really are just going to milk this Aaron Hernandez shit for all they can huh?

DJR210
01-15-2020, 06:40 PM
I reccomend that shit.

This guy was a disturbed individual but you gotta think what impact getting banged in the head did to triggered this dude's bad side. Its no wonder you see NFL players calling it a career by age 26 these days.

He was fucked well before his criminal life came to light.. He was a wannabe blood as a kid and was suspected in a ton of dirt, you'd have to think that was well before CTE would have started fucking up his brain

FrostKing
01-15-2020, 07:00 PM
Bisexual pothead

AaronY
01-15-2020, 07:27 PM
They really are just going to milk this Aaron Hernandez shit for all they can huh?
True crime genre milks any celebrity murderer/crime scandal. This is not a special case really.

DC23
01-15-2020, 08:45 PM
Saw this trending on Twitter. Looks interesting but at the same time who gives a fuck? I'll wait to see what other ST members say about it before deciding to dive in.

TimDunkem
01-15-2020, 10:20 PM
He was fucked well before his criminal life came to light.. He was a wannabe blood as a kid and was suspected in a ton of dirt, you'd have to think that was well before CTE would have started fucking up his brain

His upbringing and environment loaded and cocked the gun. CTE pulled the trigger.

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2020, 10:25 PM

Agree 100%. He beat up people as a young teenager well before his football career

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2020, 10:27 PM
His upbringing and environment loaded and cocked the gun. CTE pulled the trigger.

no, CTE was just a lame excuse for a throwaway thug throwing away 8 figures and a potential hall of fame career over thuggery. The left makes all kind of excuses, but he was just a bad apple overall. Some humans are objectively better off never having been born.

Imagine if Gronk had retired after this past year (as he did) but Hernandez still would have been only 30 and likely still on the team. Pats likely still compete for a SB this year with Hernandez as TE1 because Brady loves to spam tight ends but he didn't have any this year unfortunately.

Cover 2 Hard Flat killed the patriots offense this year because that takes away the outs and quick flat routes that Brady has always thrived on, and they had no monster up the seam to take advantage of the big flaw of that defense.

Reck
01-15-2020, 10:57 PM
no, CTE was just a lame excuse for a throwaway thug throwing away 8 figures and a potential hall of fame career over thuggery. The left makes all kind of excuses, but he was just a bad apple overall. Some humans are objectively better off never having been born.

Imagine if Gronk had retired after this past year (as he did) but Hernandez still would have been only 30 and likely still on the team. Pats likely still compete for a SB this year with Hernandez as TE1 because Brady loves to spam tight ends but he didn't have any this year unfortunately.

Cover 2 Hard Flat killed the patriots offense this year because that takes away the outs and quick flat routes that Brady has always thrived on, and they had no monster up the seam to take advantage of the big flaw of that defense.

Interesting to know what makes this a left or right issue.

In your rush to defend mAh Football your immediate reaction is to attack. Are you denying CTE isn't linked to getting the shit kicked out of you every game?

Millennial_Messiah
01-15-2020, 11:01 PM
Interesting to know what makes this a left or right issue.

In your rush to defend mAh Football your immediate reaction is to attack. Are you denying CTE isn't linked to getting the shit kicked out of you every game?

No, I'm saying the left has made a living off excuse-abuse and enablement.

koriwhat
01-16-2020, 03:21 PM
I reccomend that shit.

he was a cocksucker literally

koriwhat
01-16-2020, 03:23 PM
my chick last night put that docu on and i could only get half way through it because it was boring as hell. before anything was said i was thinking AH's highschool QB seemed like he was gay and in love with AH and well... i wasn't wrong. lol i always suspected that football players were fruity af.

SpursforSix
01-16-2020, 03:46 PM
my chick last night put that docu on and i could only get half way through it because it was boring as hell. before anything was said i was thinking AH's highschool QB seemed like he was gay and in love with AH and well... i wasn't wrong. lol i always fantasized that football players were fruity af.

fify

Reck
01-16-2020, 03:48 PM
my chick last night put that docu on and i could only get half way through it because it was boring as hell. before anything was said i was thinking AH's highschool QB seemed like he was gay and in love with AH and well... i wasn't wrong. lol i always suspected that football players were fruity af.

Your need to constantly need a fix is the problem.

koriwhat
01-16-2020, 03:55 PM
fify

wow a bitchass nerd with his bitchass jabs :lmao

Your need to constantly need a fix is the problem.

wtf are you even talking about faggotReck?

Reck
01-16-2020, 03:59 PM
wow a bitchass nerd with his bitchass jabs :lmao

wtf are you even talking about faggotReck?

You're fidgety. Like a crackehead

koriwhat
01-16-2020, 04:33 PM
You're fidgety. Like a crackehead

you make absolutely no sense as you sit back and imagine yourself as the edgelord that you're not. you're pathetic faggotReck. :tu

DJR210
01-16-2020, 10:47 PM

This dude killed long before the CTE set in.. He just wasn't tied to the killings

TimDunkem
01-17-2020, 12:56 AM
This dude killed long before the CTE set in.. He just wasn't tied to the killings

I'm a casual football fan, but he played football most of his life right? It's possible he had damage very early on.

FrostKing
01-17-2020, 02:55 AM
I'm a casual football fan, but he played football most of his life right? It's possible he had damage very early on.
Questionable upbringing, poor support system and drugs. The football stuff put him over the edge

redzero
01-17-2020, 07:01 AM
I don't think football had anything to do with it, and I wouldn't even want my (hypothetical) son to play it. The dude was just an idiotic thug.

Trill Clinton
01-17-2020, 09:53 AM
Aaron's parents ruined him. Hispanic families are very big on machismo and his father was the big dawg in Bristol so Aaron had expectations of being a manly man and an all American athlete at an early age but he was missing that balance and he sought it by exploring his sexuality with other boys, no homo. His father was an abusive alcoholic and that trauma will stay with a person for life if they never seek counsel. His father controlled every single thing the family did and when he died Aaron lost that structure. When his mom immediately moved in her cousins husband after his fathers death, that was it for him. He was all alone, confused, angry and didn't know how to express his emotions in a healthy way.

Tragic story all around tbh.

lebomb
01-21-2020, 01:02 PM
Aaron's parents ruined him. Hispanic families are very big on machismo and his father was the big dawg in Bristol so Aaron had expectations of being a manly man and an all American athlete at an early age but he was missing that balance and he sought it by exploring his sexuality with other boys, no homo. His father was an abusive alcoholic and that trauma will stay with a person for life if they never seek counsel. His father controlled every single thing the family did and when he died Aaron lost that structure. When his mom immediately moved in her cousins husband after his fathers death, that was it for him. He was all alone, confused, angry and didn't know how to express his emotions in a healthy way.

Tragic story all around tbh.

No offense Trill, but for a $40 Mil contract I would get over all that shit. :claw

Trill Clinton
01-21-2020, 01:25 PM
No offense Trill, but for a $40 Mil contract I would get over all that shit. :claw

No offense taken fam! I hope all is well. Its easy to say how we would handle it but we aren't in his shoes. He was dealing with mental illness and demons. The Patriots should have been more hands on with him and kept a handler around him like Jerry did with Dez.

lebomb
01-22-2020, 12:37 PM
No offense taken fam! I hope all is well. Its easy to say how we would handle it but we aren't in his shoes. He was dealing with mental illness and demons. The Patriots should have been more hands on with him and kept a handler around him like Jerry did with Dez.

I can see what ya mean.

Mental illness trumps all! Case in point, the Ex UTSA football player that carved his pregnant sister up. :wow

Trill Clinton
01-22-2020, 12:59 PM
I can see what ya mean.

Mental illness trumps all! Case in point, the Ex UTSA football player that carved his pregnant sister up. :wow

Yea that shit was crazy. Heard he cut her eyeball out smh.

Xevious
01-23-2020, 02:13 AM
I mean, you can place blame on traumatic brain injury, mental illness, childhood abuse, drug use, embarrassment about his sexuality... all of the above. But the truth is countless people have dealt with these things and don't become murderers. The unfortunate thing is that somebody of his stature had the resources to get help, and he had people around him that should've seen that something was wrong.

resistanze
01-23-2020, 09:48 AM
The Wondery podcast was better imo. This Netflix special overlaps 90% with that and adds some weird ass characters when they interview.

SpursforSix
01-23-2020, 10:35 AM
The Wondery podcast was better imo. This Netflix special overlaps 90% with that and adds some weird ass characters when they interview.

I thought they were pretty equal. The podcast seemed a little more in depth. Especially his college years. But I liked the footage that the show provided.

MultiTroll
01-23-2020, 02:24 PM
Does the Netflix get into his cunt wife /baby mama that refused to cooperate / lied on the stand?

Reck
01-23-2020, 04:37 PM

That fat dude whole puporse was to remind everyone every few takes that Hernandez liked cock. Pointless, imo.

SpursforSix
01-23-2020, 04:54 PM
Does the Netflix get into his cunt wife /baby mama that refused to cooperate / lied on the stand?

Of course.

Reck
01-23-2020, 05:37 PM
Of course.

That was his cousin that had cancer.

SpursforSix
01-23-2020, 05:52 PM
That was his cousin that had cancer.

It covered both of them. It had texts between Hernandez and his girlfriend alluding to her needing to get something from behind the TV. And then it has footage of her leaving the house with a big trash bag.

MultiTroll
01-23-2020, 05:57 PM
^ wait a minute his wife and his cousin are the same person?

This is getting even more f'd up.

SpursforSix
01-23-2020, 07:18 PM

and get this...the girlfriend of one of the guys he killed was Hernandez’s daughter.

Joseph Kony
01-23-2020, 08:50 PM
watched it. dude was basically a closet homo with daddy issues that wanted to be a thug to prove how not gay and manly he was so daddy would be proud of him. he definitely started shooting people before CTE fucked his brain up

MultiTroll
01-23-2020, 09:12 PM
and get this...the girlfriend of one of the guys he killed was Hernandez’s daughter.
What is this Hernandez 1st name?
Aaron was only 27.

Xevious
01-23-2020, 09:36 PM

No. His girlfriend disposed of his gun after the Lloyd killing and "forgot" what she did with it while testifying. Odin Lloyd was her brother-in-law too, so you can imagine how her family felt about her for siding with Hernandez during the whole thing.

Hernandez' cousin hid his Toyota (which was being driven during the 2012 double homicide) in her garage for over a year. Hernandez was not even a suspect for those killings until after they started looking at him for the Lloyd murder. And after the 4 Runner was discovered in his cousin's garage, she refused to testify, which got her a jail sentence of her own.

MultiTroll
01-23-2020, 09:48 PM
No. His girlfriend disposed of his gun after the Lloyd killing and "forgot" what she did with it while testifying. Odin Lloyd was her brother-in-law too, so you can imagine how her family felt about her for siding with Hernandez during the whole thing.

Hernandez' cousin hid his Toyota (which was being driven during the 2012 double homicide) in her garage for over a year. Hernandez was not even a suspect for those killings until after they started looking at him for the Lloyd murder. And after the 4 Runner was discovered in his cousin's garage, she refused to testify, which got her a jail sentence of her own.
So who is this "girlfriend of one of the guys....Hernandez daughter"?

Spurtacular
01-24-2020, 12:31 AM
I reccomend that shit.

You get banged by dudes all the time. That gives you the excuse to murder?

Oh, Snap!
01-24-2020, 12:36 AM
I reccomend that shit.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Aff4ryYiacUO4/giphy.gif

DJR210
01-24-2020, 12:54 AM

That god damn emoji should have been banned 2 years ago tbh

DJR210
01-24-2020, 12:55 AM

:lol

TSA
01-24-2020, 01:12 AM
James Patterson’s All American Murder: the rise and fall of Aaron Hernandez is excellent

SpursforSix
01-24-2020, 10:30 AM
So who is this "girlfriend of one of the guys....Hernandez daughter"?

Well I though since you were asking ridiculous questions, I'd provide some ridiculous narrative.

MultiTroll
01-24-2020, 10:39 AM
Well I though since you were asking ridiculous questions, I'd provide some ridiculous narrative.
SpursTalks best and brightest. :bobo

Will Hunting
01-24-2020, 10:56 PM
This show is hard to watch. So depressing and sad tbh.

Isitjustme?
01-26-2020, 02:36 AM

Check this shit out man its great. Sawms :lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/FragileWhiteRedditor/

DJR210
01-26-2020, 04:12 PM
Pretty good documentary tbh. Nothing new besides the guy coming forward confirming he was gay, but a good watch nonetheless. I believe a few of those phone calls were new to the public as well