PDA

View Full Version : Republican representative scumbaggery part 921

RandomGuy
01-15-2020, 06:05 PM
Wow...

-------------------------------

Gaetz was fighting with a Republican Florida state rep named Chris Latvala on Twitter this week -- totally normal -- because Latvala had the audacity to take a meeting with Al Sharpton, a well-known lib:

Gaetz did not like that, not one bit.

Sharpton has called

Cops “pigs”
Whites “interlopers”
Greeks “homos” and
Jews “diamond merchants”

So that is pretty disgusting.

Latvala, who obviously does not like Gaetz very much despite how they are both members of the Grand Old Party, just skipped the niceties and went for it,

And you created a game where members of the FL House got "points" for sleeping with aides, interns, lobbyists, and married legislators. Hope DC is treating you well, Comgressman.

On the other hand, Marc Caputo tweeted way back in 2013 about just such a game in the Florida lege, without naming Gaetz:

Hey ladies! Source: young male FL Reps have point-system contest for having sex: 1=lobbyist 2=staff 3=other legislator 6=married legislator

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel notes that the Latvalas and the Gaetzes, both longtime political families in Florida, haaaaaaaate each other. Of course, that has nothing to do with whether Latvala's accusation is true or not. Gaetz said it is not, while also making zings at Chris Latvala's dad:

Gaetz, in a Tuesday text to the Tampa Bay Times, said he had "no idea what Chris was talking about" before referencing Latvala's father.

"I know Jack Latvala has to resign in disgrace over demanding sexual favors from lobbyists in exchange for appropriations, so it was likely Chris projecting," Gaetz told the Times. "I don't start conversations with people on Twitter about their sex lives. Especially Latvalas."

Just because I own you on twitter, don’t confuse me for your daddy when it comes to abusing power for sex.

Also, I missed the defense of Sharpton in your reply.

Have you been drinking tonight? I hope you dont get behind the wheel. I know you have had a rough few days up there.

That's a United States congressman, everyone! So very classy.

We suppose it is possible that Chris Latvala is making all this up, but our gut says otherwise.

Of course, what's funny is that we are just guessing that if Gaetz made up the game and played the game and if he had any "points" for doing nookie on his scoreboard at all, it was 100 percent lies meant to impress his cool bro friends in the Florida lege.

You know, like Squi and Tobin or whatever their names were.

Oh wait, those were Brett Kavanaugh's friends.

https://www.wonkette.com/this-does-sound-like-matt-gaetz

boutons_deux
01-15-2020, 06:07 PM
"Maybe Something Else Sucks Around Here" -- Carlin