PDA

View Full Version : Virginia declares state of emergency after armed militias threaten to storm capital

Pages : [1] 2

RandomGuy
01-15-2020, 06:25 PM
In response to what he described as “credible intelligence” of threats of violence at an upcoming gun rights rally in Richmond, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam has declared a state of emergency and will temporarily ban individuals from carrying firearms on Capitol grounds.

The governor said at a press conference Wednesday that authorities believe “armed militia groups plan to storm the Capitol” during the January 20 rally.

He also said that law enforcement had intercepted threats and “extremist rhetoric” similar to what was observed prior to the violent Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in August 2017. “We will not allow that mayhem and violence to happen here,” he said.

The decision to ban all weapons, including firearms, won’t sit well with the thousands of gun lovers who are expected to descend on Richmond to participate in what was billed as an open-carry affair and an opportunity to flex Second Amendment rights.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/939b3y/virginia-declares-state-of-emergency-after-armed-militias-threaten-to-storm-the-capitol

Winehole23
01-15-2020, 06:28 PM
VA is wild about gunz.

spurraider21
01-15-2020, 06:34 PM
VA is wild about gunz.
yeah, 91 of the 95 counties (and a bunch of the independent cities) have called themselves "sanctuary counties" for gun rights even though it has zero legal effect, as counties/cities are direct subordinates to the state (unlike the sanctuary states vs federal government).

luckily its not nutty where i am. charlottesville is among the independent cities that has not joined, nor has albermale county (where charlottesville geographically sits)

Blake
01-15-2020, 06:49 PM
They're Muslim amirite?

spurraider21
01-15-2020, 06:56 PM
They're Muslim amirite?
Afghan Kabob is one of the better places to eat around here :stirpot:

Xevious
01-16-2020, 10:20 AM
There is no "credible intelligence” of any upcoming violence. This move is meant to trigger gun owners and discourage them from showing up at the rally.

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 12:07 PM
Blackface governor is whack.

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 12:14 PM
There is no "credible intelligence” of any upcoming violence. This move is meant to trigger gun owners and discourage them from showing up at the rally.
How do you know there’s no credible threat?

Winehole23
01-16-2020, 12:25 PM
Same militia groups threatened to shut down the WA capitol a couple months back.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2020, 12:27 PM
Same militia groups threatened to shut down the WA capitol a couple months back.Terrorists tbh.

baseline bum
01-16-2020, 12:28 PM
Blackface governor is whack.

But gun control was great when it was Reagan enacting it after blacks brought guns to the state capitol. NRA was down too.

RandomGuy
01-16-2020, 12:33 PM

This is no "credible intelligence"? How do you know?

Winehole23
01-16-2020, 12:35 PM
But gun control was great when it was Reagan enacting it after blacks brought guns to the state capitol. NRA was down too.If BLM were a self-defense/open carry group, you can be sure the the pro-gunz crowd here would be calling for background checks, registration and other "reasonable limitations" -- just like Governor Blackface.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2020, 12:45 PM
But gun control was great when it was Reagan enacting it after blacks brought guns to the state capitol. NRA was down too.:lol
https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/568b1380190000380178b094.jpeg

Trill Clinton
01-16-2020, 12:48 PM

Is there a actual restaurant or is it all food trucks? All I saw were the food trucks.

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 12:56 PM
Is there a actual restaurant or is it all food trucks? All I saw were the food trucks.
Where were you? I haven’t seen a single food truck here

Trill Clinton
01-16-2020, 01:11 PM
Where were you? I haven’t seen a single food truck here

nvmnd I just looked at my pictures. there were a lot of kabob trucks in the ntl mall when I was there for Christmas and thought that was what y'all were talking about.

boutons_deux
01-16-2020, 02:00 PM
VA is wild about gunz.

Like any state (even CA, OR,WA), rural VA, not within the agglomeration of Wash DC and other cities, is wild about gunz.

RandomGuy
01-16-2020, 02:10 PM
nvmnd I just looked at my pictures. there were a lot of kabob trucks in the ntl mall when I was there for Christmas and thought that was what y'all were talking about.

No way... you were at the national mall at XMAS? That is where my family took our vacation. DC is wonderful at that time of year. Hotel downtown was CHEAP.

Trill Clinton
01-16-2020, 02:19 PM
No way... you were at the national mall at XMAS? That is where my family took our vacation. DC is wonderful at that time of year. Hotel downtown was CHEAP.

Sorry, I was in the DC area for Christmas and visited the ntl mall a few days after. My inlaws live in Ft. Belvior(right outside of DC) so we go every other year. I agree it is beautiful that time of the year and I always look forward to to visiting. N

RandomGuy
01-16-2020, 02:39 PM
Sorry, I was in the DC area for Christmas and visited the ntl mall a few days after. My inlaws live in Ft. Belvior(right outside of DC) so we go every other year. I agree it is beautiful that time of the year and I always look forward to to visiting. N

We were in DC the whole week. Took lots of pictures. Ate some Ethiopian food, and had the best meal of my life at The Pig. If you get a chance, go.

https://www.thepigdc.com/

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 03:08 PM
We were in DC the whole week. Took lots of pictures. Ate some Ethiopian food, and had the best meal of my life at The Pig. If you get a chance, go.

https://www.thepigdc.com/
thanks for the rec.

its about a 2.5 hour drive for me to get into the heart of DC now, so its definitely a place we want to go for some weekend trips. havent had a chance to venture out there since my move, but def want to. i've only been once for about 10 days and i loved every second of it, though that was in the spring

tenbeersbold
01-16-2020, 03:33 PM

Don't blame you,if I was stuck in Ft Belvoir Id spend as much time as possible in DC.
That part of VA blows big time

RandomGuy
01-16-2020, 03:40 PM
thanks for the rec.

its about a 2.5 hour drive for me to get into the heart of DC now, so its definitely a place we want to go for some weekend trips. havent had a chance to venture out there since my move, but def want to. i've only been once for about 10 days and i loved every second of it, though that was in the spring

Not kidding about the meal. It was astounding, and the service was perfect. I was pretty floored. I get to eat in a lot of fancy places on my employers dime, but this modestly expensive meal tops them all.

Definitely see the FDR memorial. It has an exhibit for the blind that consists of a wall with a brass inset with braille inscriptions and "pictures" that are either raised or sunk in. (it is between the Jefferson and MLK, along the river)

https://explorationvacation.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/FDR-memorial-6-ExplorationVacation.net-20161123-PB230287.jpg

That national art gallery was good. The architecture is amazing.

Best gift shop was the National Archives, oddly enough. Bought a coffee cup, and the tissue they used to wrap it had the Delcaration of independence on it. Kept that shit. :lol

Also visited my platoon sergeants grave at arlington and visited the tomb of the unknowns. I was a bit aghast that Arlington has a gift shop. :/

(edit)

FWIW, during XMAS week, a hotel, the Westin, 6 blocks from teh white house was about 94 per night before taxes for a family of four. Made the whole trip affordable.

Winehole23
01-16-2020, 05:34 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/16/us/politics/fbi-arrest-virginia-gun-rally.html

Winehole23
01-16-2020, 05:39 PM
White power guys arrested on the way to a pro-gunz rally on MLK day.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 06:04 PM
White power guys arrested on the way to a pro-gunz rally on MLK day.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

So was Bernie Sander's staffer arrested for threatening to "burn Milwaukee" down if Sanders wasn't the DNC nominee? His entire rhetoric is more violent than some of the stuff cited here. Violent instigators on both sides of the ideological spectrum need to be investigated/jailed (which might include Spurstalk's own boutons_deux)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/14/project-veritas-sanders-staffer-says-cities-burn-i/

ChumpDumper
01-16-2020, 06:07 PM
So was Bernie Sander's staffer arrested for threatening to "burn Milwaukee" down if Sanders wasn't the DNC nominee? His entire rhetoric is more violent than some of the stuff cited here. Violent instigators on both sides of the ideological spectrum need to be investigated/jailed (which might include Spurstalk's own boutons_deux)

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/14/project-veritas-sanders-staffer-says-cities-burn-i/Did he say he would burn Milwaukee?

Spurminator
01-16-2020, 06:08 PM
Violent instigators on both sides of the ideological spectrum need to be investigated/jailed (which might include Spurstalk's own boutons_deux)

The next time you complain about a violent instigator on the right side of the spectrum will be the first.

:cry what about that Bernie supporter? :cry

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 06:12 PM
Did he say he would burn Milwaukee?

He said, "Milwaukee will burn"

Semantics.

Have you even heard the full clip? Saying Trump supporters should be placed in Gulags for "re-education". What type of government is he advocating? The lengths to which "leftists" have to go to defend this ideological crap is utterly ridiculous.

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 06:14 PM
The next time you complain about a violent instigator on the right side of the spectrum will be the first.

:cry what about that Bernie supporter? :cry

Put all violent neo-Nazi / white supremacists in jail. They belong there. The problem is that there aren't as many of these people around as those on your side of the ideological divide have led everyone to believe.

baseline bum
01-16-2020, 06:15 PM

Semantics.

Have you even heard the full clip? Saying Trump supporters should be placed in Gulags for "re-education". What type of government is he advocating? The lengths to which "leftists" have to go to defend this ideological crap is utterly ridiculous.

Oh fuck off with your holier than thou act when you support a president who retweets a call for civil war over impeachment.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2020, 06:24 PM

Semantics.

Have you even heard the full clip? Saying Trump supporters should be placed in Gulags for "re-education". What type of government is he advocating? The lengths to which "leftists" have to go to defend this ideological crap is utterly ridiculous.So he didn't say he would burn anything.:tu

What do you think should be done to that guy you're so afraid of?

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 06:26 PM

Semantics.

its not "semantics"

you wouldn't arrest a guy for predicting that bad things will happen. you do arrest someone who you legitimately believe is going to do something bad.

example, if there was going to be another nazi rally in charlottesville over a confederate figurine, i would be pretty confident in saying "people are going to get hurt." i wouldn't be arrested for that. if i said "im gonna go kill people" and then i happened to buy several guns the week before... different story

Winehole23
01-16-2020, 06:27 PM
Phenomenul seems to think professing extreme political beliefs deserves the same scrutiny from LE as guys actually planning a riot.

RandomGuy
01-16-2020, 06:33 PM

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/14/project-veritas-sanders-staffer-says-cities-burn-i/

So what is the most "violent" rhetoric from Sanders.

Inquiring minds want to know.

RandomGuy
01-16-2020, 06:36 PM
Phenomenul seems to think professing extreme political beliefs deserves the same scrutiny from LE as guys actually planning a riot.

He also believes in literal demons spreading lies about evolution. He lives in frightening world with unseen evil spirits everywhere.

TSA
01-16-2020, 06:36 PM
its not "semantics"

you wouldn't arrest a guy for predicting that bad things will happen. you do arrest someone who you legitimately believe is going to do something bad.

example, if there was going to be another nazi rally in charlottesville over a confederate figurine, i would be pretty confident in saying "people are going to get hurt." i wouldn't be arrested for that. if i said "im gonna go kill people" and then i happened to buy several guns the week before... different story

These guys sound like pieces of shit, but that didn’t happen here.

“Although the charges were not directly linked to the Richmond rally, law enforcement officials said the three men had discussed attending it.”

Clickbait NYT headline

TSA
01-16-2020, 06:37 PM

You clearly didn’t read the NYT article before chiming in :lol

Show me where these guys arrested were planning a riot.

Winehole23
01-16-2020, 06:39 PM
It doesn't

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 06:41 PM
Oh fuck off with your holier than thou act when you support a president who retweets a call for civil war over impeachment.

The House impeachment proceedings were a farce and everyone with a basic understanding of "due process" knows it. BTW your take on Trump's tweet is more fake news on your part but all you leftists sure love to take the MSM spin as veritable fact. They interpret the facts for you to mold their narrative and ultimately control you.

Trump retweeted a quote pertaining to His removal from office under the impeachment effort. The quote said, "I’m afraid it will cause a civil war-like fracture in this nation from which this country will never heal."

IF you for one second think that the original quote is a direct call to arms then your reading comprehension is biased as crap. The myopic blinders created by your own personal brand of Trump-derangement Syndrome is disturbing. It's an opinion based on observational validation of the schism that exists between the two ideological factions in our country. Then there is a carefully worded simile that is employed. English is my second language and even I understand the difference between a simile and an actual predicate clause that invokes the aggression you are reading into it. Not that any of this matters - you want to interpret the quote that way because it suits your argument.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2020, 06:43 PM
The House impeachment proceedings were a farce and everyone with a basic understanding of "due process" knows it. BTW your take on Trump's tweet is more fake news on your part but all you leftists sure love to take the MSM spin as veritable fact. They interpret the facts for you to mold their narrative and ultimately control you.

Trump retweeted a quote pertaining to His removal from office under the impeachment effort. The quote said, "I’m afraid it will cause a civil war-like fracture in this nation from which this country will never heal."

IF you for one second think that the original quote is a direct call to arms then your reading comprehension is biased as crap. The myopic blinders created by your own personal brand of Trump-derangement Syndrome is disturbing. It's an opinion based on observational validation of the schism that exists between the two ideological factions in our country. Then there is a carefully worded simile that is employed. English is my second language and even I understand the difference between a simile and an actual predicate clause that invokes the aggression you are reading into it. Not that any of this matters - you want to interpret the quote that way because it suits your argument.So Trump retweeted something almost exactly like what the Bernie dude said.:tu

RandomGuy
01-16-2020, 06:44 PM

Semantics.

wow. that was some stupid shit.

IT wasn't Sanders that said it, but some pissant organizer on a Project Veritas gotcha video.

I take it back. You can't find any rhetoric from Sanders.

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 06:44 PM
He also believes in literal demons spreading lies about evolution. He lives in frightening world with unseen evil spirits everywhere.

Reductio ad absurdum

Winehole23
01-16-2020, 06:45 PM
You clearly didn’t read the NYT article before chiming in :lol

Show me where these guys arrested were planning a riot.
It's possible the machine gun was just a prop and the avowal of race war just puffery.

RandomGuy
01-16-2020, 06:48 PM
Reductio ad absurdum

(shrugs) My memory.

I seem to remember you saying something similar. Feel free to clarify here.

Your beliefs deserve ridicule. Especially when you start trying to make excuses for the more children-slaughter-y parts of the bible.

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 06:48 PM
wow. that was some stupid shit.

IT wasn't Sanders that said it, but some pissant organizer on a Project Veritas gotcha video.

I take it back. You can't find any rhetoric from Sanders, because it isn't in some stupid shit website of the kind that you use to poison your mind.

But you still didn't hear the video. It encapsulates the violent mindset of all of those Antifa peeps you all constantly want to "disassociate" yourselves from. And yet you all promote the same type of government "authoritarianism."

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 06:49 PM
(shrugs) My memory.

I seem to remember you saying something similar. Feel free to clarify here.

Your beliefs deserve ridicule. Especially when you start trying to make excuses for the more children-slaughter-y parts of the bible.

Says the guy who admittedly said he defines humans as non-humans when they are in the womb - while claiming NOT to employ "mental gymnastics" in doing so.

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 06:50 PM
These guys sound like pieces of shit, but that didn’t happen here.

“Although the charges were not directly linked to the Richmond rally, law enforcement officials said the three men had discussed attending it.”

Clickbait NYT headline
it does lend creedence the state's position that there is a credible threat

ChumpDumper
01-16-2020, 06:52 PM
But you still didn't hear the video. It encapsulates the violent mindset of all of those Antifa peeps you all constantly want to "disassociate" yourselves from. And yet you all promote the same type of government "authoritarianism."So what do you want done with this guy who is scaring the crap out of you?

TSA
01-16-2020, 06:59 PM
it does lend creedence the state's position that there is a credible threat

Discussing going to an event is a huge leap from “if i said "im gonna go kill people" and then i happened to buy several guns the week before... different story”

You didn’t read the article either did you :lol

Blake
01-16-2020, 07:00 PM
Says the guy who admittedly said he defines humans as non-humans when they are in the womb - while claiming NOT to employ "mental gymnastics" in doing so.

Says dude that will soon employ a medal winning gymnastic performance using lengthy word salads, arrogant ad hominems, and other such fallacies. Soon.

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 07:01 PM
So Trump retweeted something almost exactly like what the Bernie dude said.:tu

No... the dude spoke approvingly of Cuba killing ‘reactionaries’ on the beaches, and talked about dragging MSNBC members out by their hair and setting them on fire. Seriously you all keep digging yourselves into a deeper hole simply because you all are too lazy to actually hear the video. This Bernie staffer is disturbing and represents the worst of left.

You all are missing the point of my first posts as you all always seem to do... led by your snide smuggery in the forefront.

You all constantly employ the fallacy of generalization as a means to your rampant dismissiveness of any issues we point out. You all constantly equate all Trump supporters as being represented by the worst of the worst on the "right" (White Supremacists, etc...)

I said, all violent instigators should be investigated/jailed (NO MATTER WHAT IDEOLOGY THEY REPRESENT).

But that context conveniently was thrown out the door.

Blake
01-16-2020, 07:03 PM
Says dude that will soon employ a medal winning gymnastic performance using lengthy word salads, arrogant ad hominems, and other such fallacies. Soon.

Ohhh I just got this in under the wire

ChumpDumper
01-16-2020, 07:03 PM
No... the dude spoke approvingly of Cuba killing ‘reactionaries’ on the beaches, and talked about dragging MSNBC members out by their hair and setting them on fire. Seriously you all keep digging yourselves into a deeper hole simply because you all are too lazy to actually hear the video. This Bernie staffer is disturbing and represents the worst of left.

You all are missing the point of my first posts as you all always seem to do... led by your snide smuggery in the forefront.

You all constantly employ the fallacy of generalization as a means to your rampant dismissiveness of any issues we point out. You all constantly equate all Trump supporters as being represented by the worst of the worst on the "right" (White Supremacists, etc...)

I said, all violent instigators should be investigated/jailed (NO MATTER WHAT IDEOLOGY THEY REPRESENT).

But that context conveniently was thrown out the door.So this guy should be jailed?

I already asked you that but you're too busy dodging and building straw men and equating everyone who doesn't love Trump with violent communists to answer.

Should this guy be jailed?

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 07:05 PM
So this guy should be jailed?

I already asked you that but you're too busy dodging and building straw men to answer.

Should this guy be jailed?

He should definitely be investigated.

Lol straw men. You side-stepped my point yet again. Violent instigators for either side are bad for our society do you agree or disagree...?

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 07:10 PM
Anyway, I won't stick around for your shenanigans... I'm much too busy these days raising 4 kids to be sucked into the general douchebaggery of the political forum.

Long gone are the days of constant argumentativeness. I don't miss it.

But if you want your blood to boil:

Trump will not be impeached by the Senate.

The Democrats will lose the White House and Congress in November.

Trump will run away with the 2020 election because the Democratic Party has drifted too far to the left.

tada...

ChumpDumper
01-16-2020, 07:12 PM
He should definitely be investigated.

Lol straw men. You side-stepped my point yet again. Violent instigators for either side are bad for our society do you agree or disagree...?I don't think this guy is instigating anything tbh. Just talking shit privately.

I'll show you Trump instigating violence. Will you say he's bad for society?

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
01-16-2020, 07:13 PM
Anyway, I won't stick around for your shenanigans... I'm much too busy these days raising 4 kids to be sucked into the general douchebaggery of the political forum.

But if you want your blood to boil:

Trump will run away with the 2020 election because the Democratic Party has drifted too far to the left.

tada...:lol dismissive and cowardly.

tada...

TheGreatYacht
01-16-2020, 07:17 PM

https://in5d.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/fha5thw45h4w5.jpg

koriwhat
01-16-2020, 08:11 PM

tada...

:tu

baseline bum
01-16-2020, 08:13 PM

:cry Witch hunt :cry

Your party impeached a president over a blow job so get out of here with your whining. The farce of the impeachment was Trump blocking his people from testifying and crying unfair instead of actually defending himself.

IF you for one second think that the original quote is a direct call to arms then your reading comprehension is biased as crap. The myopic blinders created by your own personal brand of Trump-derangement Syndrome is disturbing. It's an opinion based on observational validation of the schism that exists between the two ideological factions in our country. Then there is a carefully worded simile that is employed. English is my second language and even I understand the difference between a simile and an actual predicate clause that invokes the aggression you are reading into it. Not that any of this matters - you want to interpret the quote that way because it suits your argument.

LOL yeah Trump has the greatest intentions. Just like when he talked about assassinating a potential President Clinton with his Second Amendment people stopping her from nominating judges. Hey did you know English back when Reagan implemented gun control because of some scary negroes?

baseline bum
01-16-2020, 08:18 PM

LMAO yeah Joe Biden is another fucking Che Guevara.

baseline bum
01-16-2020, 08:19 PM
:lol dismissive and cowardly.

tada...

LOL uber Trumptard can't post here because he has to teach his douchebaggery to his four kids now.

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 08:30 PM

also you

Semantics.
:lmao

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 08:32 PM
summary:

bernie sanders supporter says there will be violence: OMG credible threat he should be investigated

trump says there will be violence: if you think its a call to arms its because of myopic blinders created by trump derangement syndrome

TheGreatYacht
01-16-2020, 08:38 PM
summary:

bernie sanders supporter says there will be violence: OMG credible threat he should be investigated

trump says there will be violence: if you think its a call to arms its because of myopic blinders created by trump derangement syndrome

You mean people like AaronY pegardn ChumpDumper who think Russia collusion happend? The ones who think Trump is a Putin puppet and that Tulsi is an Assad apologist :lol ? The ones who think that Assad gassed his own people? The ones who would vote for Biden if he gets the nominee?

If you agree w most of these things then you have Trump Deranged Syndrome too.

pgardn
01-16-2020, 08:39 PM
LMAO yeah Joe Biden is another fucking Che Guevara.

summary:

Yeah.
Its time to feed the kids.

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 08:41 PM
You mean people like AaronY pegardn ChumpDumper who think Russia collusion happend? The ones who think Trump is a Putin puppet and that Tulsi is an Assad apologist :lol ? The ones who think that Assad gassed his own people? The ones who would vote for Biden if he gets the nominee?

lol. so you'd let trump replace RBG with another gorsuch/kavanaugh just so you can prove to the world that you dont have TDS

most things a president does can be unwound after enduring for a few shitty years. judicial nominations are an exception

you've also previously accused trump of treason and saying he deserves the death penalty :lol... how is that not trump derangement syndrome :lmao

pgardn
01-16-2020, 08:45 PM
You mean people like AaronY peagard ChumpDumper who think Russia collusion happend? The ones who think Trump is a Putin puppet and that Tulsi is an Assad apologist :lol ? The ones who would vote for Biden if he gets the nominee?

You are an idiot.
I posted extensively in dJohns thread about what it would take for collusion and said that it did not happen but, absolutely the investigation into meddling in our elections should take place. We caught Putin running this shit, we sanctioned his buddies, we threw people in jail. All well worth it but you dont think so.

Russia is trying to disrupt our elections, you dont believe that, so your conclusion is I think Trump colluded with the Russians.

ind5.com

Please go and deprogram yourself, it cant hurt
And yes, they are after you. Be scared.

pgardn
01-16-2020, 08:49 PM

dude...

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 08:52 PM
coming from a guy who is on youtube all day consuming and obeying his lords adam green and jimmy dore

TheGreatYacht
01-16-2020, 08:54 PM
lol. so you'd let trump replace RBG with another gorsuch/kavanaugh just so you can prove to the world that you dont have TDS

most things a president does can be unwound after enduring for a few shitty years. judicial nominations are an exception

you've also previously accused trump of treason and saying he deserves the death penalty :lol... how is that not trump derangement syndrome :lmao

Like boutons likes to say, Trump is a puppet for the oligarchs. Like TGY likes to say, Trump is a puppet for the Zionists. The only candidate who is not a puppet to the oligarchs and the Zionists are Bernie and Tulsi.

Anybody else will be just more of the same...Republican lite and war mongering like Obama. No thanks.

Thanks for ignoring the fact that I also said all former presidents starting with Reagan should be hanger for treason :tu. I can't have Trump Deranged Syndrome if I'm a Bernie or bust :lol

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 08:56 PM
Like boutons likes to say, Trump is a puppet for the oligarchs. Like TGY likes to say, Trump is a puppet for the Zionists. The only candidate who is not a puppet to the oligarchs and the Zionists are Bernie and Tulsi.

Anybody else will be just more of the same...Republican lite and war mongering like Obama. No thanks.

Thanks for ignoring the fact that I also said all former presidents starting with Reagan should be hanger for treason :tu. I can't have Trump Deranged Syndrome if I'm a Bernie or bust :lol
you have TDS if you think he should be executed for treason

you're also ignoring the supreme court completely. you think warren would nominate a kavanaugh/gorsuch type person to replace ginsburg?

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 10:12 PM
LOL uber Trumptard can't post here because he has to teach his douchebaggery to his four kids now.

No... lol more red herring ad hominems.

I have a 12 year old taking differential calculus and heat transfer and thermodynamics. I have a 10 year old taking physics and a 7 year old that can already play 7 different musical instruments. After work I use two hours of my day to homeschool them on these subjects. So yeah, sorry but not sorry to give them priority over the petty vitriol I get from forum members here. I’m much too busy empowering them with the same type of job skills that have placed me in the upper middle class DESPITE a stupid narrative from Marxist politicians suggesting that “the boogeyman; aka white man and his privileged systems” are designed to keep brown-skinned migrants such as myself from excelling in this nation. Everyone in my family OWNS their own house on account of hard work and good life-decisions made by my conservative parents despite my father earning minimum pay during the formative years of my life. My life experience is an everyday reminder that unequivocally counters the narratives trumpeted by your likeminded ”progressive” demagogues. I’m an American patriot even while I still love Mexico, its food, its people, its cultural history, its music, its women, its art, its architecture and its vistas. I get lambasted by folks like you all simply because I’m not a fan of my birth nation’s leftist/socialist government - which surprise surprise is largely to blame for creating the exodus migration that has been incurred by the US over the last 8 decades.

But you all are so self-absorbed in this delusion that you are unable to see that you all largely believe a lie.

Blake
01-16-2020, 10:22 PM
"I'm much too busy..."

... Proceeds to erect huge wall of whogas anecdotal text with a few ad hominem bricks mixed in for good measure.

TheGreatYacht
01-16-2020, 10:24 PM

I have a 12 year old taking differential calculus and heat transfer and thermodynamics. I have a 10 year old taking physics and a 7 year old that can already play 7 different musical instruments. After work I use two hours of my day to homeschool them on these subjects. So yeah, sorry but not sorry to give them priority over the petty vitriol I get from forum members here. I’m much too busy empowering them with the same type of job skills that have placed me in the upper middle class DESPITE a stupid narrative from Marxist politicians suggesting that “the boogeyman; aka white man and his privileged systems” are designed to keep brown-skinned migrants such as myself from excelling in this nation. Everyone in my family OWNS their own house on account of hard work and good life-decisions made by my conservative parents despite my father earning minimum pay during the formative years of my life. My life experience is an everyday reminder that unequivocally counters the narratives trumpeted by your likeminded ”progressive” demagogues. I’m an American patriot even while I still love Mexico, its food, its people, its cultural history, its music, its women, its art, its architecture and its vistas. I get lambasted by folks like you all simply because I’m not a fan of my birth nation’s leftist/socialist government - which surprise surprise is largely to blame for creating the exodus migration that has been incurred by the US over the last 8 decades.

But you all are so self-absorbed in this delusion that you are unable to see that you all largely believe a lie.

Whatever you do, teach them that Israel is not our greatest ally. Tell them and show them how Zionism is the root of all evil. Go to my Zionism thread if you need some help.

Break them away from the left vs right false paradigm. If you can't see any of this yourself then your children will grow up to be sheep just like his father.

pgardn
01-16-2020, 10:25 PM

so...

You got a simple harmonic oscillating mass on a frictionless plane. The mass of the oscillator is M and the spring constant is K.
What is the angular frequency of an object in uniform circular motion that projects itself in perfect phase with the oscillator moving in 1-d in rad/s in terms of M and K and any universal constants.

You are the tutor for these kids... go

step by step.

This is algebra based physics so... a breeze.

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 10:27 PM
https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/im/58415348/resize-h800%5Ecompr-r85/6413/64130791/Savell+Proud+Parent+of+an+Honor+Roll+Student+Lette rs+on+Paper+Back+Coffee+Mug.jpg

baseline bum
01-16-2020, 10:34 PM

Right, you can be anyone on the internet.

Blake
01-16-2020, 10:41 PM
https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/im/58415348/resize-h800%5Ecompr-r85/6413/64130791/Savell+Proud+Parent+of+an+Honor+Roll+Student+Lette rs+on+Paper+Back+Coffee+Mug.jpg

His home schooled kids made valedictorian and salutatorian

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 10:45 PM
so...

You got a simple harmonic oscillating mass on a frictionless plane. The mass of the oscillator is M and the spring constant is K.
What is the angular frequency of an object in uniform circular motion that projects itself in perfect phase with the oscillator moving in 1-d in rad/s in terms of M and K and any universal constants.

step by step.

Even if I chose to oblige this request with any of my time... what's to say that you don't then turn around and suggest that I looked up the answer or whatever other excuse you decide to employ to justify your denial...?

I don't have time for this petty exercise - one that's bound to garner moving goal posts as soon as it is completed. :rolleyes

boutons_deux
01-16-2020, 10:49 PM
Phenomanul (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10039524#post10039524) is as fucked on politics, as Trashf fellator, as is in religion and science.

All that fucking up always hangs together.

Badly wrong in one area, badly wrong in all areas.

The impeachment followed REPUG rules, with several DEVASTATING witnesses, the Pelosi brilliant delay allowed more inculpating, reinforcing FACTS to spew forth.

What Repugs wanted done to Clinton for lying about a blowjob,

they don't want done to Trash for extorting a foreign govt with taxpayer $100Ms to damage a political opponent.

pgardn
01-16-2020, 10:50 PM
Even if I chose to oblige this request with any of my time... what's to say that you don't then turn around and suggest that I looked up the answer or whatever other excuse you decide to employ to justify your denial...?

I don't have time for this petty exercise - one that's bound to garner moving goal posts as soon as it is completed. :rolleyes

You cant look this up.
And its not that its novel, any physics tutor at your level could do it.
I want you to prove you know it.
In fact I will give you hints if you would like.

Go... Its petty.

koriwhat
01-16-2020, 10:52 PM
You cant look this up.

Go... Its petty.

how do my tattoo machines work genius? lol this game is too damn easy...

koriwhat
01-16-2020, 10:52 PM
Phenomanul (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10039524#post10039524) is a fucked on politics, as Trashf fellator, as is in religion and science.

All that fucking up always hangs together. Badly wrong in one area, badly wrong in all areas.

you're fucked in the head... a loon like yourself shouldn't be out of a padded room tbh.

pgardn
01-16-2020, 10:53 PM
You cant look this up.

Go... Its petty.

And if you do get it, I will believe is you are most likely a proper tutor for your kids.
Otherwise, think about what you are doing to your kids...

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 10:55 PM
Right, you can be anyone on the internet.

I guess other than providing you SpurSTALKERS with any of my personal information, then yeah... anyone can be anyone here. My point has been made. My priority will always be my family over the usual band of haters residing in this subforum. I'm sorry if your paradigms aren't validated by my life experience. The equal opportunity in this country is there for the taking by anyone who is willing to work hard - all this despite the very real existence of racism, or sexism or whatever other excuses people use in order to avoid confronting the personal accountability of their own life choices. No one said life was easy.

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 10:56 PM
You cant look this up.

Go... Its petty.

I don't owe you anything. Especially my time.

spurraider21
He doesn’t pretend to know about tatooing

pgardn

Did I claim to know how to know how to tattoo anyone?
I would not know wtf I was doing.

Do you see how easy it is to call out liars?

Dont lie in the first place.

spurraider21
01-16-2020, 10:57 PM
12 year old differential calculus tho

reminds me of the shooting test from Men in Black

pgardn
01-16-2020, 10:57 PM
I don't owe you anything. Especially my time.

Of course you dont.

You have been called out as a liar.

koriwhat
01-16-2020, 11:00 PM
He doesn’t pretend to know about tatooing

does he need you to hold his hand? fuck off faggot!

Did I claim to know how to know how to tattoo anyone?
I would not know wtf I was doing.

Do you see how easy it is to call out liars?

Dont lie in the first place.

ah boo hoo mr smarty pants doesn't like when the tables are turned on him/her/it/whatever... :lmao

btw i guess you can't read either considering i was wanting you to explain how my machines work and not how to tattoo. :tu

koriwhat
01-16-2020, 11:01 PM

you lefty's sure have a huge complex. each and every one of you faux intellectuals.

baseline bum
01-16-2020, 11:05 PM
12 year old differential calculus tho

Could have at least made it differential geometry, might as well lie big.

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 11:06 PM
"I'm much too busy..."

... Proceeds to erect huge wall of whogas anecdotal text with a few ad hominem bricks mixed in for good measure.

I answered that particular reply from my phone using the diction feature. It allows me to speak faster than I would write. The waste of time is giving you any of it. And seriously, your counterargument was a rebuttal of what writing style I choose to reply with? Again it's all petty, all the time with you folks. Besides, don't you have pending cuckold-related argumentative banter with Spurtacular you need to catch up on?

Phenomanul
01-16-2020, 11:10 PM
Of course you dont.

My salary says otherwise. And I don't care to disclose what that is, nor do I wish to engage in petty IQ comparison for your personal amusement. What are you like 10? :lmao

baseline bum
01-16-2020, 11:13 PM
My salary says otherwise. And I don't care to disclose what that is, nor do I wish to engage in petty IQ comparison for your personal amusement. What are you like 10? :lmao

Boy you love patting yourself on the back here.

pgardn
01-16-2020, 11:14 PM
does he need you to hold his hand? fuck off faggot!

ah boo hoo mr smarty pants doesn't like when the tables are turned on him/her/it/whatever... :lmao

btw i guess you can't read either considering i was wanting you to explain how my machines work and not how to tattoo. :tu

I might be able to.
Show me some close up pictures and let me ask some questions about how you work it.
In fact I like learning about stuff like this. You got dyes with properties that allow it to stay stable under the skin. Im guessing is hydrocarbon based and not water else it would spread out. Probably has to be injected in some bit of fat in the skin or some other hydrophobic layer. I have no idea how you know how deep to go under the skin. Im guessing the needle has a point that goes the right distance to hit the right layer. Is it even needles anymore? Is there cauterizing involved? The rest of the machine, you tell me...

And I never made fun of your ability.
Different people have different specialties and imo, none better than the other.
I know science. Bio, Chem, and Physics. But I will be damned if I can sing, learn foreign languages well, or make an outstanding tattoo that really pleases someone.

But you... "Your like one of those stupid kids who took out a loan to learn women's studies."
Do you have any shame?

pgardn
01-16-2020, 11:17 PM

Its not about IQ. I dont even believe in those stupid tests. They only test for ability to recognize patterns, on an on, they miss so much.

You are teaching your fucking kids.
Do you know what you are doing?
You made the claims not I.

I say you are a liar.

koriwhat
01-16-2020, 11:18 PM
I might be able to.
Show me some close up pictures and let me ask some questions about how you work it.
In fact I like learning about stuff like this. You got dyes with properties that allow it to stay stable under the skin. Im guessing is hydrocarbon based and not water else it would spread out. Probably has to be injected in some bit of fat in the skin or some other hydrophobic layer. I have no idea how you know how deep to go under the skin. Im guessing the needle has a point that goes the right distance to hit the right layer. Is it even needles anymore? Is there cauterizing involved? The rest of the machine, you tell me...

And I never made fun of your ability.
Different people have different specialties and imo, none better than the other.
I know science. Bio, Chem, and Physics. But I will be damned if I can sing, learn foreign languages well, or make an outstanding tattoo that really pleases someone.

But you... "Your like one of those stupid kids who took out a loan to learn women's studies."
Do you have any shame?

you're wrong on all accounts... as well, i never asked how the ink goes where, how it stays, if it's water based, etc... i simply asked how the machine itself works.

either way, i was simply saying what homeboy said already, "nor do I wish to engage in petty IQ comparison for your personal amusement".

it's sad how most of yall think everyone is here to prove anything to any of yall as if yall are the trolls who stand between us and the other side of that bridge.

pgardn
01-16-2020, 11:21 PM

Salary is commensurate to some sort of stupid intelligence test.
Thats how you make money?
Is this really what Trumpers believe... Koriwhat and phenomofake ?

Blake
01-16-2020, 11:23 PM
I answered that particular reply from my phone using the diction feature. It allows me to speak faster than I would write. The waste of time is giving you any of it. And seriously, your counterargument was a rebuttal of what writing style I choose to reply with? Again it's all petty, all the time with you folks. Besides, don't you have pending cuckold-related argumentative banter with Spurtacular you need to catch up on?

I'M NOT GONNA WASTE ANY MORE TIME CUZ MY HOME SCHOOL GENIUS KIDS ARE WAITING ON ME TO SHOW THEM VALUABLE PHONE DICTION SKILLS TO USE IN REAL MESSAGE BOARD LIFE PHYSICS 10 YEAR OLD KID SALARY TEXT WALL

DMC
01-16-2020, 11:23 PM
Its not about IQ. I dont even believe in those stupid tests. They only test for ability to recognize patterns, on an on, they miss so much.

You are teaching your fucking kids.
Do you know what you are doing?
You made the claims not I.

I say you are a liar.

I see you've found another who thinks you're a fraud with your "Don't challenge my knowledge on this.. just don't" psychotic ranting, you autistic fuck.

Blake
01-16-2020, 11:24 PM
you're wrong on all accounts... as well, i never asked how the ink goes where, how it stays, if it's water based, etc... i simply asked how the machine itself works.

either way, i was simply saying what homeboy said already, "nor do I wish to engage in petty IQ comparison for your personal amusement".

it's sad how most of yall think everyone is here to prove anything to any of yall as if yall are the trolls who stand between us and the other side of that bridge.

He didn't say he knew how to use tat machines either, moron. Go play in the sand with derp.

pgardn
01-16-2020, 11:29 PM

Yeah I had something to prove after some poster comes on here and spouts shit I know.

And he lied.
Thats all I proved.
You poked your nose in.
I smacked it.

So you are a higher IQ person and I am an idiot for not knowing anything about tattoos.
Never even been in a shop or even read about it other than the pictures you showed giving me the perception you were getting good from my inexperienced visual eye.

I have no idea what the machine looks like. Forgot... I have seen on TV someone looking closely at an arm with a hand held object that made a buzzing noise while the customer tried to sit still. If this makes you feel superior, go with it.

DMC
01-16-2020, 11:29 PM
He didn't say he knew how to use tat machines either, moron. Go play in the sand with derp.

Oh lookie, the ST Avengers assembled! Shield activated!

:lol

pgardn
01-16-2020, 11:35 PM
I see you've found another who thinks you're a fraud with your "Don't challenge my knowledge on this.. just don't" psychotic ranting, you autistic fuck.

Oh here comes jealous old man I somehow intimidate because he also spouts shit he does not know.
Yet he finds PHD candidates? In Science... Please say it aint so.

I asked him a question.

He lied.

Where did I claim for him not to challenge me?
If I went to the proper place and challenged engineers they would bash my ears.
If I went to the proper lab and challenged the right biologists they would bash my ears.

And you call me a fraud...

pgardn
01-16-2020, 11:37 PM
Oh lookie, the ST Avengers assembled! Shield activated!

Where did you come in you shitold superhero?
Contradictions much?
You are a certified asshole.

DMC
01-16-2020, 11:38 PM
Where did you come in you shitold superhero?
Contradictions much?
You are a certified asshole.

Pheno nailed you to the tree of woe, after taking you to the woodshed.

DMC
01-16-2020, 11:39 PM
Oh here comes jealous old man I somehow intimidate because he also spouts shit he does not know.
Yet he finds PHD candidates? In Science... Please say it aint so.

I asked him a question.

He lied.

Where did I claim for him not to challenge me?
If I went to the proper place and challenged engineers they would bash my ears.
If I went to the proper lab and challenged the right biologists they would bash my ears.

And you call me a fraud...

:lol the autistic fuck who posts in iambic pentameter.

pgardn
01-16-2020, 11:42 PM
Pheno nailed you to the tree of woe, after taking you to the woodshed.

And you call out others for shielding?
Does this bother you at all?

You are so incredibly unaware.
He nailed me to a tree by claiming he makes more $ and lying about his kids, if they exist.
Yeah Im devastated.

baseline bum
01-16-2020, 11:43 PM
Yeah I had something to prove after some poster comes on here and spouts shit I know.

And he lied.
Thats all I proved.
You poked your nose in.
I smacked it.

So you are a higher IQ person and I am an idiot for not knowing anything about tattoos.
Never even been in a shop or even read about it other than the pictures you showed giving me the perception you were getting good from my inexperienced visual eye.

I have no idea what the machine looks like. Forgot... I have seen on TV someone looking closely at an arm with a hand held object that made a buzzing noise while the customer tried to sit still. If this makes you feel superior, go with it.

Next Phenom will start posting about his 13 inch cock.

pgardn
01-16-2020, 11:44 PM
:lol the autistic fuck who posts in iambic pentameter.

Nature v. Nurture boy.

bring those emos, keep em coming old fck, you flew right in and hit a window.

pgardn
01-16-2020, 11:45 PM
Next Phenom will start posting about his 13 inch cock.

Is that a good thing?
Can you imagine your poor girlfriend or wife...

DMC
01-16-2020, 11:52 PM
And you call out others for shielding?
Does this bother you at all?

You are so incredibly unaware.
He nailed me to a tree by claiming he makes more $ and lying about his kids, if they exist.
Yeah Im devastated.

You presenting him with a math problem on a forum :lol

Him subsequently telling you to fuck off :lol

DMC
01-16-2020, 11:52 PM
Is that a good thing?
Can you imagine your poor girlfriend or wife...

What are you saying about BB's wife/gf?

pgardn
01-16-2020, 11:59 PM
You presenting him with a math problem on a forum :lol

Him subsequently telling you to fuck off :lol

Actually no.
He bragged to the board about his superior level and invoked his homeschooling his kids differential calculus and physics.
I asked him a question as this is quite a task.

He could not answer a PHYSICS question that he should be able to given his superior level and way above average kids.
But its not a question you can look up so he of course balks and continues with even if I dids...

And then you walked into the middle of the movie yet again.
And got your ass handed to you again.
So you can stop.
Or dont.

pgardn
01-17-2020, 12:00 AM
What are you saying about BB's wife/gf?

Yeah.
Or mine.
Or yours.

Or phenomofakes...

Phenomanul
01-17-2020, 12:44 AM
Actually no.
He bragged to the board about his superior level and invoked his homeschooling his kids differential calculus and physics.
I asked him a question as this is quite a task.

He could not answer a PHYSICS question that he should be able to given his superior level and way above average kids.
But its not a question you can look up so he of course balks and continues with even if I dids...

And then you walked into the middle of the movie yet again.
And got your ass handed to you again.
So you can stop.
Or dont.

You set the table for a "pissing match" and I refused to participate. Who makes you judge, jury and executioner over anyone here? On what authority do you claim to have any sovereignty over my own prerogatives? For example, I could counter with multi-discipline problems based on the actual physical laws which govern our world (instead of the dimensionless and frictionless problem you decided to frame up in your hypothetical system). I have to solve such problems on any given day as part of my job role, but what would any of this prove? When I decide to solve problems there is real world remuneration for me. What do I earn by posting an answer to your problem? Your respect? Your admiration? Nah... it's all inconsequential and therefore a waste of my time. Pointing out the futility of this dynamic is at least rewarding to me in that you are failing to see how no matter what I choose to do in your mind it will change nothing.

Again, you'll just decide move the goalposts in an attempt to undermine the fact that my life [and others out there] directly negate the leftist world view that you hold so dear. The cognitive dissonance you wish to avoid bringing upon yourself is clear to me. The denial of your delusion eludes you. I don't know which part annoys you the most: the fact that I don't need the public education system to propel my children to academic excellence? The part where my wife stays home and teaches the children music, literature, history, biology and art? The part where they are academically years ahead of most kids in their respective age groups? Or the part where I don't care about your social constructs and paradigms to frame up what I know are the best possible curriculums for my children? None of my children are identical and my wife and I work diligently to develop each of their academic journeys based on their own unique proficiencies and developmental plans. Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass if you believe me or not. My focus and my priorities will still be on them and on proficiently excelling in my job.

apalisoc_9
01-17-2020, 12:55 AM

Really? The Persian ones are always best here..whats the difference?

pgardn
01-17-2020, 12:57 AM
You set the table for a "pissing match" and I refused to participate. Who makes you judge, jury and executioner over anyone here? On what authority do you claim to have any sovereignty over my own prerogatives? For example, I could counter with multi-discipline problems based on the actual physical laws which govern our world (instead of the dimensionless and frictionless problem you decided to frame up in your hypothetical system). I have to solve such problems on any given day as part of my job role, but what would any of this prove? When I decide to solve problems there is real world remuneration for me. What do I earn by posting an answer to your problem? Your respect? Your admiration? Nah... it's all inconsequential and therefore a waste of my time. Pointing out the futility of this dynamic is at least rewarding to me in that you are failing to see how no matter what I choose to do in your mind it will change nothing.

Again, you'll just decide move the goalposts in an attempt to undermine the fact that my life [and others out there] directly negate the leftist world view that you hold so dear. The cognitive dissonance you wish to avoid bringing upon yourself is clear to me. The denial of your delusion eludes you. I don't know which part annoys you the most: the fact that I don't need the public education system to propel my children to academic excellence? The part where my wife stays home and teaches the children music, literature, history, biology and art? The part where they are academically years ahead of most kids in their respective age groups? Or the part where I don't care about your social constructs and paradigms to frame up what I know are the best possible curriculums for my children? None of my children are identical and my wife and I work diligently to develop each of their academic journeys based on their own unique proficiencies and developmental plans. Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass if you believe me or not. My focus and my priorities will still be on them and on proficiently excelling in my job.

You set the table.

Bringing your extraordinary children, who are homeschooled by an extraordinary dad, who makes more money than I.
No need to go through all that shit.

You got called on it. Dimensionless... No. Made easier, yes. Answerable.
You lied.
Pretty simple.

So your opinions on the subject at hand are possibly a little less worth reading.
My take. Anyways, Trump is a good man for you to emulate from the truthfulness perspective.

spurraider21
01-17-2020, 01:04 AM
Really? The Persian ones are always best here..whats the difference?
Oh yeah. Back in LA the Persian/Armenian/Lebanese joints were the best

charlottesville isn’t exactly diverse cuisine central :lol... but our favorite spot here is actually a small Chinese joint

baseline bum
01-17-2020, 01:17 AM

That's a hell of a wall of text for you not giving a rat's ass.

Phenomanul
01-17-2020, 01:48 AM
That's a hell of a wall of text for you not giving a rat's ass.

Lol... the quantity of words does not linearly correlate with the time I invest in any given post. It is a simplistic assumption on your part. And you again missed the point. I don’t care what anyone here in the forum chooses to believe about me - especially hate filled people hell bent on forcing others to believe what they do. Comprende?

baseline bum
01-17-2020, 01:53 AM
Lol... the quantity of words does not linearly correlate with the time I invest in any given post. It is a simplistic assumption on your part. And you again missed the point. I don’t care what anyone here in the forum believes about me - especially hate filled people hell bent on forcing others to believe what they do. Comprende?

Not really. You're trying really hard to convince everyone of something you say you couldn't give a rats ass about.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2020, 03:45 AM
:lol "linearly correlate"

Dude cares a lot.

ElNono
01-17-2020, 03:48 AM

You really shouldn't be pointing fingers and calling other people delusional when you have faith in an invisible man in the sky, tbh... at the very least, it's irrational, which is the very definition of delusion.

Glad you're doing well, and your kids too, but that really has nothing to do with your conservative indoctrination. Plenty of progressive/lefty millionaires and billionaires out there, Nobel prize winners, etc. Work ethic doesn't have a party or political leaning.

Blake
01-17-2020, 09:09 AM

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS /TEXTWALL

Blake
01-17-2020, 09:13 AM
You really shouldn't be pointing fingers and calling other people delusional when you have faith in an invisible man in the sky, tbh... at the very least, it's irrational, which is the very definition of delusion.

Glad you're doing well, and your kids too, but that really has nothing to do with your conservative indoctrination. Plenty of progressive/lefty millionaires and billionaires out there, Nobel prize winners, etc. Work ethic doesn't have a party or political leaning.

PLENTY OF SCIENCE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN GOD THO AND I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS TEACHING HOME SCHOOL KIDS PHYSICS AND HOW TO USE PHONE DICTION /TEXTWALL

DMC
01-17-2020, 09:31 AM
You set the table.

Bringing your extraordinary children, who are homeschooled by an extraordinary dad, who makes more money than I.
No need to go through all that shit.

You got called on it. Dimensionless... No. Made easier, yes. Answerable.
You lied.
Pretty simple.

So your opinions on the subject at hand are possibly a little less worth reading.
My take. Anyways, Trump is a good man for you to emulate from the truthfulness perspective.

All this is lacking is the "hahahahahaha.. little man" to be Avante's doppelganger.

DMC
01-17-2020, 09:32 AM
:lol Blake not getting any play - anklebites in passing

Blake
01-17-2020, 09:36 AM
Dmc not referring to anything said here at all just talking about people with his mouth full of ankle

pgardn
01-17-2020, 09:57 AM
All this is lacking is the "hahahahahaha.. little man" to be Avante's doppelganger.

And you accuse other posters of ankle biting...
Again, you perfectly illustrate what you find irritating in others.
Do your contradictions ever bother you?

Im guessing the nature-nurture gaff that showed complete ignorance in a subject you cared about really stung.
You read an article, swallow it whole, expand on it, and then get hammered. Do I need to apologize to stop your fascination with my posts?

DMC
01-17-2020, 10:27 AM
And you accuse other posters of ankle biting...
Again, you perfectly illustrate what you find irritating in others.
Do your contradictions ever bother you?

Im guessing the nature-nurture gaff that showed complete ignorance in a subject you cared about really stung.
You read an article, swallow it whole, expand on it, and then get hammered. Do I need to apologize to stop your fascination with my posts?

No you're a fucking idiot. Nature vs nurture is a very common concept that anybody who doesn't have their head shoved up their ass should know.

RandomGuy
01-17-2020, 10:42 AM

More shrugs.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/system/App/Settings/miscpage_images/000/000/001/original/your-logical-fallacy-is.png

You avoided having to engage with criticism by turning it back on the accuser - you answered criticism with criticism.
Pronounced too-kwo-kwee. Literally translating as 'you too' this fallacy is also known as the appeal to hypocrisy. It is commonly employed as an effective red herring because it takes the heat off someone having to defend their argument, and instead shifts the focus back on to the person making the criticism.

Example: Nicole identified that Hannah had committed a logical fallacy, but instead of addressing the substance of her claim, Hannah accused Nicole of committing a fallacy earlier on in the conversation.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque

Ancient understanding of when a person was a person, such as Judaism that forms the actual basis of your religion held that age was 10 years after birth. If you hold the definition of a person as being a cluster of cells in a womb, you need to reconcile that with your lack of concern for the 60-70% of embryos that never implant. What is your plan to save those billions of humans?

Setting definitions aside, I am just not comfortable forcing one person to risk their lives and provide parts of their body to another. If you conclude that a fetus before viability is a person, you can't escape that forbidding the termination of a pregnancy does just that.

All that said, you still would rather deflect than defend a book that you know to be evil. Sokay.

RandomGuy
01-17-2020, 10:59 AM
But you still didn't hear the video. It encapsulates the violent mindset of all of those Antifa peeps you all constantly want to "disassociate" yourselves from. And yet you all promote the same type of government "authoritarianism."

I did indeed listen to the video. You are factually incorrect.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/system/App/Settings/miscpage_images/000/000/001/original/your-logical-fallacy-is.png

The anecdotal fallacy uses a personal experience or an isolated example instead of a sound argument.

Example of Anecdotal
Leanne thinks smoking does not affect life expectancy since her grandmother smoked for 4 decades and lived to be 87.

The fact that Leanne's grandmother did not result in cancer or other kind of disease, does not mean that someone else with the same behavior would have had the same result.
I have never seen a happy marriage. Getting married is a bad idea.

Even though the speaker has only seen unhappy marriages, it does not mean that there are no happy marriages and that people should avoid getting married.

or alternately:

Guilt by Association: The fallacy of trying to refute or condemn someone's standpoint, arguments or actions by evoking the negative ethos of those with whom the speaker is identified or of a group, party, religion or race to which he or she belongs or was once associated with. A form of Ad Hominem Argument, e.g., "Don't listen to her. She's a Republican so you can't trust anything she says," or "Are you or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?" An extreme instance of this is the Machiavellian "For my enemies, nothing" Fallacy, where real or perceived "enemies" are by definition always wrong and must be conceded nothing, not even the time of day, e.g., "He's a Republican, so even if he said the sky is blue I wouldn't believe him."

You would have to work a lot harder to make that case than one guy. Sorry.

pgardn
01-17-2020, 11:05 AM
No you're a fucking idiot. Nature vs nurture is a very common concept that anybody who doesn't have their head shoved up their ass should know.

Well then you have your head up your ass because you are totally confusing genes with the environment that acts on genes. By your reasoning I could biologically inherit my fathers experiences in his college classes through his DNA. I could then pass this on to my offspring. Good luck with that. You royally fucked up.

The interesting thing about this is I understand this and you most likely also understand your f up. But other posters don’t give a shit. So you play to the audience that is the board, and I confront you directly.

You need to look good I guess as the substance you provide is awful. If you do know something about a particular subject, stay with that subject.

RandomGuy
01-17-2020, 11:13 AM

... and for all your hard work and children's brilliance, you wallow in flawed thinking and arguments.

You use hasty generalizations, such as the gotcha video, to categorize tens or hundreds of millions of people you have never met.

I have always strongly suspected that holding religious beliefs, especially strong ones, tends to make you more prone to flawed thinking in other areas. It takes a certain amount of irrationality, i.e. faith (here as belief in the truth of something without good reason), to be religious. Once you go down that path, it opens up the way to all sorts of other reasoning errors.

If you want to make a case for condemning an ideology, you will have to do a LOT better then "I saw a Project Veritas video with a guy saying some things".

Frankly, I'm not sure you can. I think your religious beliefs poison your critical thinking.

DMC
01-17-2020, 11:17 AM
Well then you have your head up your ass because you are totally confusing genes with the environment that acts on genes. By your reasoning I could biologically inherit my fathers experiences in his college classes through his DNA. I could then pass this on to my offspring. Good luck with that. You royally fucked up.

The interesting thing about this is I understand this and you most likely also understand your f up. But other posters don’t give a shit. So you play to the audience that is the board, and I confront you directly.

You need to look good I guess as the substance you provide is awful. If you do know something about a particular subject, stay with that subject.

Pretty sure I never said anything of the sort. Your entire argument rests on proof by assertion.

RandomGuy
01-17-2020, 11:19 AM
:lol Blake not getting any play - anklebites in passing

:lol No Take McGurk talking about anklebiting.

RandomGuy
01-17-2020, 11:37 AM

But that context conveniently was thrown out the door.

I would agree on the bold bit.

The big problem I have is that Trump supporters don't tend to really want to distance themselves from the white supremicists, who are now saying the quiet parts out loud.

When some WS jackass like King has the nuts to say the quiet parts outloud instead of the agreed on codewords "welfare queen" "thug" etc, they do get smacked down.

What I definitely don't see are any Trump party politicians really going all out against this problem. On the whole I see them as more than willing to tolerate the white supremicists in their midst. Why? The Trump party still needs their votes.

THAT I can easily find fault in.

Not all Trump party are white supremicists, but almost all white supremicists support Trump. The Venn diagram of WS and modern right puts the WS circle firmly within the modern right.

Why is that?

Chucho
01-17-2020, 12:10 PM
You use hasty generalizations, such as the gotcha video, to categorize tens or hundreds of millions of people you have never met.

That's you and several others mentality towards the Red pills and select other groups.

Phenomanul
01-17-2020, 12:41 PM

Ah there it is... the “you can’t be considered an intellectual unless you also give up your faith-based beliefs” argument. “Since your belief in GOD makes you intellectually inferior THEN your position on other matters is also dubious - no, flat out wrong”. “Ergo your entire position on matters must be discarded and ignored and ridiculed...”

The arrogance of that position, and your inability to contemplate the millions of counter examples to that belief is why ultimately, we cannot discuss anything here. That’s the delusion here and it goes beyond cognitive dissonance. Your assumption will always be that your position is the correct one and that mine is faulty or irrational. What I’m trying to point out is that my life experience by and large negates, in an absolute manner, the social paradigms that your belief system perpetuates as being true. The dynamic is one that you all conveniently want to ignore because “a successful home” IS the ultimate metric by which personal choices are validated or not. And because most of my life choices come from a conservative position you and none of the other leftist pontificators here want to acknowledge, or even give credence to the notion that your leftist world view may not be as great as you deem it to be. It may not be the only path.

This whole thing started simply because your leftist gang was going on about Trump supporters being violent - and like always trying to paint us all with that brush. My position was that there are leftist folks who are also violent. I then proceeded to suggest that all of them should be investigated. Instead of everyone agreeing on this centrist position my post predictably gets attacked because people know my world view is conservative and therefore I can’t be allowed to have a rational point that holds any merit whatsoever. The pettiness here over semantics and whether or not I reply in short phrases or paragraphs is beyond ridiculous. The dogma here has blinded people from even agreeing on centrist matters - it’s an incredible dynamic but also a sad reflection of how bad the schism in ideologies has degraded one of America’s core values (the freedom to believe whatever you want to believe and to let others do so).

The end game for leftist thought is fairly clear to me. You all ultimately want control of the government to force people to believe as you do because that type of society makes sense to you. Unfortunately for your cause, there are millions of Americans that will not bow down to that ideology and will not relinquish the freedom to raise their families as they see fit.

spurraider21
01-17-2020, 12:47 PM
Ah there it is... the “you can’t be considered an intellectual unless you also give up your faith-based beliefs” argument. “Since your belief in GOD makes you intellectually inferior THEN your position on other matters is also dubious - no, flat out wrong”. “Ergo your entire position on matters must be discarded and ignored and ridiculed...”

The arrogance of that position, and your inability to contemplate the millions of counter examples to that belief is why ultimately, we cannot discuss anything here. That’s the delusion here and it goes beyond cognitive dissonance. Your assumption will always be that your position is the correct one and that mine is faulty or irrational. What I’m trying to point out is that my life experience by and large negates, in an absolute manner, the social paradigms that your belief system perpetuates as being true. The dynamic is one that you all conveniently want to ignore because “a successful home” IS the ultimate metric by which personal choices are validated or not. And because most of my life choices come from a conservative position you and none of the other leftist pontificators here want to acknowledge, or even give credence to the notion that your leftist world view may not be as great as you deem it to be. It may not be the only path.

This whole thing started simply because your leftist gang was going on about Trump supporters being violent - and like always trying to paint us all with that brush. My position was that there are leftist folks who are also violent. I then proceeded to suggest that all of them should be investigated. Instead of everyone agreeing on this centrist position my post predictably gets attacked because people know my world view is conservative and therefore I can’t be allowed to have a rational point that holds any merit whatsoever. The pettiness here over semantics and whether or not I reply in short phrases or paragraphs is beyond ridiculous. The dogma here has blinded people from even agreeing on centrist matters - it’s an incredible dynamic but also a sad reflection of how bad the schism in ideologies has degraded one of America’s core values (the freedom to believe whatever you want to believe and to let others do so).

The end game for leftist thought is fairly clear to me. You all ultimately want control of the government to force people to believe as you do because that type of society makes sense to you. Unfortunately for your cause, there are millions of Americans that will not bow down to that ideology and will not relinquish the freedom to raise our families as they see fit.
Nobody claimed that all trump supporters are violent. That’s a straw man

what laws can you point to that the dreaded liberals have passed or tried to pass which support your claim that the goal is for government to force people like you to believe as they do. Understand that the religious right has actually tried codifying their religious beliefs on issues such as gay marriages, and front line presidential candidates (Ben carson) have outright said that people of certain faiths are by default unfit to be president

ChumpDumper
01-17-2020, 12:48 PM

The end game for leftist thought is fairly clear to me. You all ultimately want control of the government to force people to believe as you do because that type of society makes sense to you. Unfortunately for your cause, there are millions of Americans that will not bow down to that ideology and will not relinquish the freedom to raise their families as they see fit.:lol No, that's really ridiculous tbh, but religious conservatives can't seem to be truly happy unless they feel persecuted.

Blake
01-17-2020, 02:01 PM

The end game for leftist thought is fairly clear to me. You all ultimately want control of the government to force people to believe as you do because that type of society makes sense to you. Unfortunately for your cause, there are millions of Americans that will not bow down to that ideology and will not relinquish the freedom to raise their families as they see fit.

I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS PLACE ERGO THEREFORE SUCH AS MY HOME SCHOOL HONOR ROLL KIDS BIBLE TIME PHYSICS /TEXTWALL

RandomGuy
01-17-2020, 02:26 PM
so...

step by step.

This is algebra based physics so... a breeze.

ooh Fun with algebra. Challenge accepted. (copies, prints problem for weekend, sets alarm as reminder)

RandomGuy
01-17-2020, 02:30 PM
That's you and several others mentality towards the Red pills and select other groups.

I work pretty hard to use qualifiers. "not all" etc. I realize I am generalizing, and work not to go too far. Not always successful, but I try to be consistent about it.

At some point though, groups are groups because of defining characteristics. Not entirely sure what you mean specifically about "Red pills", to be able to really comment.

RandomGuy
01-17-2020, 02:42 PM

Ah there it is... the “you can’t be considered an intellectual unless you also give up your faith-based beliefs” argument.

The straw man is a fallacy in which an opponent's argument is overstated or misrepresented in order to be more easily attacked or refuted. The technique often takes quotes out of context or, more often, incorrectly paraphrases or summarizes an opponent's position. Then after "defeating" the position, the attacker claims to have beaten the real thing.

What was said:
"Faith is a form of delusion"

The distortion:
"You're saying I can't be an intellectual because of my faith based beliefs."

Intellectuals can be deluded. You are deluded, if you believe something that is not true, is. Whether or not you are an intellectual, well...

I am on the fence as to whether some god thing may exist or not. I don't see any good evidence to think so. I am, though, pretty certain that Bible God is fiction. The logical paradoxes alone are enough to put an end to that for me. You are deluded on that basis. You think something that is not real, i.e. Bible God, is real. The definition of delusion.

I would say though: You can't really be an intellectual if you can't construct a logical argument, or really all that honest about others' positions.

RandomGuy
01-17-2020, 02:48 PM
:lol No, that's really ridiculous tbh, but religious conservatives can't seem to be truly happy unless they feel persecuted.

7 killed, 14 tortured in Panama exorcism terror rituals
PANAMA CITY (AP) — Seven people were killed in a bizarre religious ritual in a jungle community in Panama, in which indigenous residents were rounded up by about 10 lay preachers and tortured, beaten, burned and hacked with machetes to make them "repent their sins,” authorities said Thursday.

Police freed 14 members of the Ngabé Buglé indigenous group who had been tied up and beaten with wooden cudgels and Bibles.
https://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/7-killed-14-tortured-in-Panama-exorcism-terror-14980525.php

Barbaric torture of 83 children branded witches:...
Officials suspect grotesque acts continue to thrive behind closed doors, fuelled by a toxic combination of extreme evangelical Christianity and traditional beliefs.

In some of the most serious cases police suspect children may have been sent to their native countries where they face torture, sexual abuse and even murder.

Scotland Yard is overhauling its specialist religious and cultural abuse unit, Project Violet, to better focus on the dark practices.
Scotland Yard has investigated 83 ritualistic or faith-based abuse cases in the last 10 years
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2108961/Barbaric-torture-83-children-branded-witches-Boy-beaten-exposes-crime-fuelled-medieval-beliefs.html

They do know what persecution is. Gotta give them that. They just suck at identifying who is doing the persecution.

koriwhat
01-17-2020, 03:03 PM

who asked for your opinion you fucking bitch?

i never said anything of the sort. i simply am pointing out the ridiculousness of challenging others to some stupid ass intellectual game of "prove this or that to me". it's childish.

here here!! :tu

I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS PLACE ERGO THEREFORE SUCH AS MY HOME SCHOOL HONOR ROLL KIDS BIBLE TIME PHYSICS /TEXTWALL

^ that's what a pathetic "male" looks like. blaKKKe is nothing more than a shell of a man who has a constant need for attention. he's a bitch.

Blake
01-17-2020, 03:04 PM
Joey is so sensitive

koriwhat
01-17-2020, 03:08 PM
I HAVE A CONSTANT NEED FOR ATTENTION!

DMC
01-17-2020, 03:17 PM
ooh Fun with algebra. Challenge accepted. (copies, prints problem for weekend, sets alarm as reminder)

Get a life bro :lol

boutons_deux
01-17-2020, 04:32 PM
Radio Host With Ties to Trump Campaign Suggests

Charging Security Barricades at Richmond Gun Rally:

‘What Are They Going to Do?’

https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/Y536gSa0O37fjwCpAhu4Jll0WqLJQFufzlYzdfhjpfiNkhGyMR gmeLCvXx2z7aOWkALNyEUJETV2NYQdo4mWfrjX5AbJIA4vFasR votbsqAE5g=s0-d-e1-ft#https://files.rightwingwatch.org/uploads/Fredericks-800x458.jpg

John Fredericks, an influential Virginia radio host connected to President Donald Trump’s campaign,

joined former Milwaukee sheriff David Clarke Jr.

in suggesting that the thousands of people expected to descend on Richmond, Virginia, for a contentious pro-gun rally Monday

should charge through the police lines securing the capitol against credible threats of extremist violence.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/radio-host-with-ties-to-trump-campaign-suggests-charging-security-at-richmond-gun-rally-what-are-they-going-to-do/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=rww&utm_campaign=bestof

They should do it, and get slaughtered by the cops

Racist gun fellators pissing on blacks' historic hero.

Phenomanul
01-17-2020, 05:09 PM

What was said:
"Faith is a form of delusion"

The distortion:
"You're saying I can't be an intellectual because of my faith based beliefs."

Intellectuals can be deluded. You are deluded, if you believe something that is not true, is. Whether or not you are an intellectual, well...

I am on the fence as to whether some god thing may exist or not. I don't see any good evidence to think so. I am, though, pretty certain that Bible God is fiction. The logical paradoxes alone are enough to put an end to that for me. You are deluded on that basis. You think something that is not real, i.e. Bible God, is real. The definition of delusion.

I would say though: You can't really be an intellectual if you can't construct a logical argument, or really all that honest about others' positions.

Assumptions go both ways. Your logical fallacy here is that you have isolated my rebuttal to ElNono's post as representing a singular position on this issue. Your attempt to dissect my statement in that vacuum therefore is very flawed. Your added attempt to suggest that my logical constructs cannot be made in the context of our previous conversations is also flawed. There are a volume of posts between you and I and ElNono and I that go back more than a decade (spanning almost 15 years). This arrogant smugness and constant need to establish your intellectual superiority is consistent within the full context of those conversations however. I believe in GOD and you all don't. Great! Let's move on.
I also see that you decided to ignore my overall plea towards centrism - completely eliminating it from your selection in fact. It would appear that you don't want to agree on anything with conservatives.

The question (and I'll leave it as simple as possible - since Blake and Chump seem to have rage fits anytime they see some arbitrary threshold of words on my replies):

Do you believe that violent instigators be they 'leftists/Marxists" or "alt-rights" should be investigated to ensure public safety? Yes or No? Both sides have them. Do you agree with that statement?

ChumpDumper
01-17-2020, 05:14 PM
Assumptions go both ways. Your logical fallacy here is that you have isolated my rebuttal to ElNono's post as representing a singular position on this issue. Your attempt to dissect my statement in that vacuum therefore is very flawed. Your added attempt to suggest that my logical constructs cannot be made in the context of our previous conversations is also flawed. There are a volume of posts between you and I and ElNono and I that go back more than a decade (spanning almost 15 years). This arrogant smugness and constant need to establish your intellectual superiority is consistent within the full context of those conversations however. I believe in GOD and you all don't. Great! Let's move on.
I also see that you decided to ignore my overall plea towards centrism - completely eliminating it from your selection in fact. It would appear that you don't want to agree on anything with conservatives.

The question (and I'll leave it as simple as possible - since Blake and Chump seem to have rage fits anytime they see some arbitrary threshold of words on my replies):

Do you believe that violent instigators be they 'leftists/Marxists" or "alt-rights" should be investigated to ensure public safety? Yes or No? Both sides have them. Do you agree with that statement?Who here has disagreed with that statement?

DMC
01-17-2020, 05:23 PM
Who here has disagreed with that statement?

Not an answer and he wasn't asking you.

ChumpDumper
01-17-2020, 05:25 PM
Not an answer and he wasn't asking you.:lol forum cop

Who here has even hinted at a differing viewpoint?

I'll say it's a pretty stupid question trying to stir a controversy that doesn't even exist.

koriwhat
01-17-2020, 05:29 PM
Not an answer and he wasn't asking you.

:tu

ChumpDumper
01-17-2020, 05:30 PM
:tuNow I'm replying to you.

Time for you to have a meltdown about it.

boutons_deux
01-17-2020, 05:38 PM
Who here has disagreed with that statement?

Phenom's question is a false equivalence.

His side, white male Christian anti-democratic supremacists, attacks non-whites, non-males, non-Christians

While the other side attacks his side.

no equivalence.

DMC
01-17-2020, 05:38 PM
:lol forum cop

Who here has even hinted at a differing viewpoint?

I'll say it's a pretty stupid question trying to stir a controversy that doesn't even exist.

That's fine. He wasn't talking to you.

I did notice you still didn't answer the question.

koriwhat
01-17-2020, 05:39 PM
that faggot CumDumpster keeps trying to get my attention just like the attention whore that he/she/it is. months and months have passed now since i last went back and forth with that dipshit. good riddance faggot!

koriwhat
01-17-2020, 05:40 PM
Phenom's question is a false equivalence.

His side, white male Christian anti-democratic supremacists, attacks non-whites, non-males, non-Christians

While the other side attacks his side.

no equivalence.

whatever whitey

ChumpDumper
01-17-2020, 05:51 PM
That's fine. He wasn't talking to you.

I did notice you still didn't answer the question.The answer is implicit. Are you smart enough to figure it out?

I did notice you regularly don't answer questions directly asked of you. Now you're bitching about it.:lol

ChumpDumper
01-17-2020, 05:52 PM
that faggot CumDumpster keeps trying to get my attention just like the attention whore that he/she/it is. months and months have passed now since i last went back and forth with that dipshit. good riddance faggot!:lol there's that meltdown.

So easy....

pgardn
01-17-2020, 06:11 PM

And then you proceed to lie.
We are self absorbed but he is more than willing to spew garbage he can’t back.
If I came up with the shit above and proceeded to criticize Trump koriwut gives birth to a cow.
The amount of misrepresentation and flat out lying, this what Trump has made acceptable to the Trumptards. Far right Koriwhat claiming far left attack when liars are ferreted out. The far left goes after liars, wow that’s sad.

Blake
01-17-2020, 07:38 PM

Do you believe that violent instigators be they 'leftists/Marxists" or "alt-rights" should be investigated to ensure public safety? Yes or No? Both sides have them. Do you agree with that statement?

I'LL ASK A QUESTION NOBODY DISAGREES WITH ULTIMATELY LEADING TO AN ILLOGICAL CONCLUSION THAT I'LL ABANDON USING MY DICTION TECHNOLOGY FROM MY PHONE BECAUSE I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS ERGO THEREFORE QUID PRO QUO HOME SCHOOL CALCULUS AND 10 YEAR OLD NEEDS HELP WITH ADVANCED THERMONUCLEAR PHYSICS PROBLEMS. NO TIME AT ALL FOR THIS /TEXTWALL

Phenomanul
01-17-2020, 08:01 PM
If I came up with the shit above and proceeded to criticize Trump koriwut gives birth to a cow.
The amount of misrepresentation and flat out lying, this what Trump has made acceptable to the Trumptards. Far right Koriwhat claiming far left attack when liars are ferreted out. The far left goes after liars, wow that’s sad.

I've had people in this forum attack my livelihood by attempting to get me fired from my job. What did I do to earn such retaliatory and infantile threats? I hold views that are diametrically opposed to theirs. Those positions got under their skin to the point where they wanted to inflict personal and very real damage to me and my family. It was at that point that I decided to back away from my political forum participation.

The compulsory need to inflict harm on others is sick. It's deranged. And no one here even batted an eye to repudiate this forum member's behavior.

The "incident" largely stemmed from serious missteps on my part which revealed too much personal information about myself - a mistake that I will not repeat again no matter how much you bait me. I also largely underestimated the vitriolic hatred of leftists such as yourself towards people that hold my particular ideologies. Boutons constantly talks about his hatred towards Christians and people here just shrug it off as "cuckoo basement banter". I pointed out how the Bernie staffer was talking about dragging MSNBC people out of their offices and setting them on fire when he said that Milwaukee will burn and your crew largely shrugged it off as well. Chump facetiously proceeded to ask why "I am so afraid of him [the staffer]" (paraphrasing). I'm not. I'm more afraid of the nuts in here! Some of you all are one 'bad election result' shy of losing it. So no, I don't have to oblige your petty requests to prove anything to you. Again, who made you the judge or arbiter over me...? I don't have to do ANYTHING to appease you or to amuse you.

Why is my life experience even tied to any of these rebuttals...? It pisses you all off to see success in others that don't obtain it via the clichéd "corporative/capitalist theft" system. My family were immigrants from Mexico. We came here with only the clothes on our backs. I was only 8. I managed to learn English, excel in school, attended the most prestigious university in the world, obtained several degrees before the age of 20 and I now excel at my profession. I have a couple of patents that give me royalties to boot. The rest of my family (siblings) are also professionals and successful.

Again, the American Dream is alive and well. Success comes to those that work for it. IF I encountered racist peeps along the way, I ignored them. If my sister encountered sexist peeps along the way, she ignored them. We are where we are at because we live on the greatest nation on earth. This nation provides ample opportunity towards upward mobility and it is there for the taking to all those that work hard to achieve their goals. Your crew desperately wants to undermine those opportunities in an attempt to suggest that 'boogeymen' and 'the man' want to keep them down. People conveniently buy that drivel because it empowers them to believe that their circumstances are not a product of their own decisions. The Marxist narrative that your politicians constantly promote and feed you is a lie. The mainstream media conglomerate is the talking piece that keeps you blinded from really understanding who controls this world.

Government is a necessary tool of leftist ideology. There's a problem? Let the government fix it. The problem is that "too strong of a government" is the worst problem of all.

In conservative ideology PEOPLE are the agent of change. There's a problem? People need to be held accountable for their own actions and enact change on themselves to solve the problem.

That is one of the broader differences.

RandomGuy ranting about this and that doesn't change anything. His futile snarkiness only reflects his own insecurities. It's both comical and tragic to see that he and others here purport to derive self-importance from a place such as this. That's a secondary reason why I decided to "step away" from this subforum, because I was being goaded into that very dynamic myself. It's not something that people are even consciously aware of. People demanding this, demanding that, "answer my question", "why are your ignoring my comment" - the dynamic is all too petty. In fact, the implicit result of you slapping some random physics question on the table is very self-serving. It implies that you appointed yourself as the judge. It's comical when you think about it. But that's just it. You're so pissed off at what I may or may not be teaching my kids? Why would you care..? You don't care about them. Your question was always about YOU and not about my claim.

Winehole23
01-17-2020, 08:03 PM
Who threatened your job, Phenomanul?

Phenomanul
01-17-2020, 08:22 PM
Who threatened your job, Phenomanul?

At the time I was in discussions with two forum members over the implications of the use of imaginary numbers in the "grand unified theory" as a means to negate the observable truth that time started at some point in the past at t = 0… it's a tactic employed by Stephen Hawking to avoid adopting a position that essentially mirrors the long standing belief held by Deists everywhere that acknowledges that a Creator originated what we now call the "big bang". The implication being that the universe had a beginning. One can't traverse an infinite past to arrive at the present. The whole point of that discussion was to get him to agree that the views that he personally adopted to toss out the belief in a Creator were largely based on mathematical sleights of hand that had no real bearing in the physical world. Belief in multiverses or other theories that attempt to subvert the implications of t = 0 require faith, because they fall outside of the testable realm of the scientific method.

Anyway, I have a hunch on who it was, because that discussion dragged on for weeks and he was visibly irritated.

Next thing I know I get a comical email from my manager telling me that someone had sent an email to our HR manager complaining that I was "spending too much company time on an internet forum". My manager largely shrugged it off because I basically told him I would "produce just the same" if I came to the office for two hours or twelve. She agreed. To this day I have complete autonomy over the use of my time. The matter was very serious either way because this person tried to inflict harm on me and my family. His actions crossed a line.

Winehole23
01-17-2020, 08:45 PM
At the time I was in discussions with two forum members over the implications of the use of imaginary numbers in the "grand unified theory" as a means to negate the observable truth that time started at some point in the past at t = 0… it's a tactic employed by Stephen Hawking to avoid adopting a position that essentially mirrors the long standing belief held by Deists everywhere that acknowledges that a Creator originated what we now call the "big bang". The implication being that the universe had a beginning. One can't traverse an infinite past to arrive at the present. The whole point of that discussion was to get him to agree that the views that he personally adopted to toss out the belief in a Creator were largely based on mathematical sleights of hand that had no real bearing in the physical world. Belief in multiverses or other theories that attempt to subvert the implications of t = 0 require faith, because they fall outside of the testable realm of the scientific method.

Anyway, I have a hunch on who it was, because that discussion dragged on for weeks and he was visibly irritated.

Next thing I know I get a comical email from my manager telling me that someone had sent an email to our HR manager complaining that I was "spending too much company time on an internet forum". My manager largely shrugged it off because I basically told him I would "produce just the same" if I came to the office for two hours or twelve. She agreed. To this day I have complete autonomy over the use of my time. The matter was very serious either way because this person tried to inflict harm on me and my family. His actions crossed a line.
So, your spidey-sense tingled and that's that?

Couldn't have been a jealous co-worker who maybe, saw you surfing/posting at work?

Phenomanul
01-17-2020, 09:08 PM

Couldn't have been a jealous co-worker who maybe, saw you surfing/posting at work?

What is it with your constant need to smugly undermine my claims? Your constant need to defend your leftist crew cause they couldn’t possibly be douches in real life? “Oh no, that’s not it, Pheno must obviously be imagining the attempt to get him fired.” There was obviously more in that email... enough to know it originated with a political forum resident. Not to mention a complaint from a coworker would not have mentioned my SpursTalk handle or would not have addressed the HR manager as “To whom it may concern”. The context was conclusive enough - of course, stuck in the pettiness of it all the informant was too much of a coward to even sign their own name. They sent it in as an anonymous tip. :lmao

koriwhat
01-17-2020, 09:11 PM

lol i'm far right because you try your hardest to act like you sit at top of the hill. get off your soap box already... i try to keep the peace with you because i view you as somewhat level-headed but i'm not sure with you any longer tbh.

you withhold your insults until you feel the need to spew them all out in one post like you did above. :tu

give me a break... you fucks here have endlessly tried and have doxxed me even before i said idc and come at me. i'd lay odds it was one of you weak fucks here on ST who fucked with Pheno just like yall try to fuck with me.

koriwhat
01-17-2020, 09:14 PM
koriwhat, ChumpDumper, Winehole23, Phenomanul, Th'Pusher, Blake, weebo, SnakeBoy, Chucho

the same ol' crew time and time again... go figure.

Winehole23
01-17-2020, 09:16 PM
What is it with your constant need to smugly undermine my claims? Your constant need to defend your leftist crew cause they couldn’t possibly be douches in real life? “Oh no, that’s not it, Pheno must obviously be imagining the attempt to get him fired.” There was obviously more in that email... enough to know it originated with a political forum resident. Not to mention a complaint from a coworker would not have mentioned my SpursTalk handle or would not have addressed the HR manager as “To whom it may concern”. The context was conclusive enough - of course, stuck in the pettiness of it all the informant was too much of a coward to even sign their own name. They sent it in as an anonymous tip. :lmaoFair enough.

I wasn't aware that you had the "Spurstalk leftist crew" in mind, so I wasn't aware I was defending them. Religious disputes don't always break down along neat ideological lines.

There's no shortage of assholes and kooks all over the political spectrum in this forum who might have an axe to grind with a poster who's outspokenly religious, but it's clear you blame "leftists" for everything, so leftists it is and always will be, eternally sinning against you personally and all you hold dear.

Blake
01-17-2020, 09:19 PM
koriwhat, ChumpDumper, Winehole23, Phenomanul, Th'Pusher, Blake, weebo, SnakeBoy, Chucho

the same ol' crew time and time again... go figure.

KW wants so badly for pheno to make him some room up on that cross.

Jesus you guys are pathetic

koriwhat
01-17-2020, 09:23 PM
KW wants so badly for pheno to make him some room up on that cross.

Jesus you guys are pathetic

i'm not here for e-friends like you are blaKKKe. you trying to make this out to be anything other than myself calling pussies like yourself out just proves how fucking insecure you are and how right i am.

btw we're pathetic? last time i checked i didn't sit by while a lady of mine was getting dick elsewhere. pathetic is a word saved for faggots like yourself.

boutons_deux
01-17-2020, 10:12 PM
Phenomanul (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=104)'s "side"

'White Power' and a swastika spray-painted on newly opened Sikh temple in Orangevale, California (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/1/16/1911508/--White-Power-and-a-swastika-spray-painted-on-newly-opened-Sikh-temple-in-Orangevale-California)

https://images.dailykos.com/images/756418/story_image/ScreenShot2020-01-14at2.12.28PM.png?1579029251

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1911508 (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1911508)

Has anybody from he lefies' side spray painted Christian churches? :lol

koriwhat
01-17-2020, 10:22 PM
Phenomanul (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=104)'s "side"

'White Power' and a swastika spray-painted on newly opened Sikh temple in Orangevale, California (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/1/16/1911508/--White-Power-and-a-swastika-spray-painted-on-newly-opened-Sikh-temple-in-Orangevale-California)

https://images.dailykos.com/images/756418/story_image/ScreenShot2020-01-14at2.12.28PM.png?1579029251

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1911508 (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1911508)

Has anybody from he lefies' side spray painted Christian churches? :lol

actually yes, a jew did back in what 2016 or beginning of 2017. a black dude too and a few others. go figure a dipshit like yourself would dismiss their bullshit.

ElNono
01-18-2020, 05:45 AM

No, really, I didn't say any of the bolded. I was very precise in what I said, which you clearly don't want to touch (otherwise you would have), because you know what I said is empirically correct. However, the bolded does show what you tell yourself to justify that dichotomy, and that's certainly your choice.

Your life experience, as exceptional as you claim it is, statistically grades as nothing more than an anecdote. The notion that what worked for you would work for everyone else obviates the fact that humanity has studied factors for success for a very, very long time, with a multitude of sciences (sociology, psychology, economics, etc) and the actual hard numbers show that the odds of the median citizen being successful in this country directly correlate to things like the socioeconomic position of their closest ancestors. Now, you can yell everywhere that's not what you experienced, and I'm an exception to that rule also, but our exceptions to the rule doesn't change the rule. We show the exception is possible, but statistically we're still an exception.

Heck, what you just told us about the education you're able to provide to your kids, spending hours educating them, directly correlates to the fact that you have a good job that pays well, and you can take that time with them, whereas (unfortunately) the parents working 2+ jobs, living paycheck to paycheck cannot afford. Do your kids have better odds of being successful? sure. Does your current socioeconomic condition has a large say in that? you bet.

And lastly, regarding your last paragraph, it's ridiculous and completely unfounded. Alternacy in this country lately has been as good as ever. Conservatives clearly are not in extinction. Sure, the world in general has continued the trend of the last century of culturally evolve towards more progressiveness, but clearly that doesn't mean that people automatically vote progressives or to the left. It just means that conservatives will have to reinvent themselves in some areas to make themselves more appealing (I mean, look at Trump, he's basically completely socially liberal), which I'm sure they will.

Honestly, as much as you try to indoctrinate your kids and keep them from seeing what the outside world looks like, it's only a matter of time until they go out there and start picking an choosing what they like or don't like, and be who they want to be.

ElNono
01-18-2020, 05:50 AM

Well, that's shitty. Glad it worked out for you, but yeah, plenty of stupid people on the interwebs.

ElNono
01-18-2020, 06:08 AM
Let me open another can of worms: The notion that positing a theory requires 'faith' is completely incorrect, and also falls squarely outside of the scientific method. A theory is quite simply an attempt to rationally explain a phenomenon that is otherwise unknown, including testable methods or predictions. It never relies on faith or dogma. That automatically makes it non-scientific.

A good example is Einstein's theory of general relativity. Even nowadays we're still conducting tests he predicted would have a certain outcome (and we clearly couldn't test when he presented the theory). See:

https://www.space.com/supermassive-black-hole-gravity-einstein-relativity.html
https://www.space.com/41077-einstein-general-relativity-survives-test.html

He didn't use 'faith' to predict those outcomes, he applied his theory to different scenarios (even if they couldn't be tested at the time) and derived what the outcomes should be if his theory was correct.

Blake
01-18-2020, 03:14 PM
Let me open another can of worms: The notion that positing a theory requires 'faith' is completely incorrect, and also falls squarely outside of the scientific method. A theory is quite simply an attempt to rationally explain a phenomenon that is otherwise unknown, including testable methods or predictions. It never relies on faith or dogma. That automatically makes it non-scientific.

A good example is Einstein's theory of general relativity. Even nowadays we're still conducting tests he predicted would have a certain outcome (and we clearly couldn't test when he presented the theory). See:

He didn't use 'faith' to predict those outcomes, he applied his theory to different scenarios (even if they couldn't be tested at the time) and derived what the outcomes should be if his theory was correct.

[FALLACY TEXTWALL]I REALLY MEAN IT I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS[/FALLACY TEXTWALL]

in 3...2..

koriwhat
01-18-2020, 04:07 PM
i guess dipshit bouts isn't going to come back in here and back up his lame claims about swastikas and hoax's... i wonder what his rawdog.com shit outlet has to say?

boutons_deux
01-18-2020, 07:00 PM
dickless motherfuckers, gulled by BigGun propaganda to believe their manhood depends on guns

Virginia city official brings AR-15-style rifle to council meeting – triggering some colleagues

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-city-official-brings-ar-15-style-rifle-to-council-meeting-triggering-some-colleagues (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-city-official-brings-ar-15-style-rifle-to-council-meeting-triggering-some-colleagues)

How sick is a country obsessed with violence, hate, guns, a flag, idolizing the corrupt, $Ts-blackhole military that can't win shit?

koriwhat
01-18-2020, 07:06 PM
dickless motherfuckers, gulled by BigGun propaganda to believe their manhood depends on guns

Virginia city official brings AR-15-style rifle to council meeting – triggering some colleagues

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-city-official-brings-ar-15-style-rifle-to-council-meeting-triggering-some-colleagues (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-city-official-brings-ar-15-style-rifle-to-council-meeting-triggering-some-colleagues)

How sick is a country obsessed with violence, hate, guns, a flag, idolizing the corrupt, $Ts-blackhole military that can't win shit?

more bullshit posts while never acknowledging your own bullshit i called out. the MO of a fucking retard loon like yourself boots.

DMC
01-18-2020, 08:42 PM

It happens a lot on this forum and elsewhere. Equivocation of the word "faith" to mean the complete confidence in someone or something (in this instance it's the scientific process) on one hand, but then to mean belief and trust in God on the other. El Nono is correct, a person with zero faith in the scientific process would arrive at the same result as a person with absolute faith in the scientific process if they both adhered to the scientific method, given the same experiments. The difference is that one person won't research things using the scientific process if they lack faith in it, or they might see it in direct conflict with their faith in a god.

What if a person who professes faith and belief in a god were to find something that contradicted their belief using the scientific method? This is where the road forks - the interpretation of the data. A science minded theist must, of necessity, be on the retreat intellectually to keep the faith in god intact. This is why atheists often struggle to accept the claims of impartiality and adherence to the scientific method.

ElNono
01-19-2020, 12:10 AM
It happens a lot on this forum and elsewhere. Equivocation of the word "faith" to mean the complete confidence in someone or something (in this instance it's the scientific process) on one hand, but then to mean belief and trust in God on the other. El Nono is correct, a person with zero faith in the scientific process would arrive at the same result as a person with absolute faith in the scientific process if they both adhered to the scientific method, given the same experiments. The difference is that one person won't research things using the scientific process if they lack faith in it, or they might see it in direct conflict with their faith in a god.

What if a person who professes faith and belief in a god were to find something that contradicted their belief using the scientific method? This is where the road forks - the interpretation of the data. A science minded theist must, of necessity, be on the retreat intellectually to keep the faith in god intact. This is why atheists often struggle to accept the claims of impartiality and adherence to the scientific method.

A process isn't necessarily based on dogma or faith, though. It's simply a set of rules that define it. Failing to apply those rules simply means you're taking a different approach or process. The reason that the scientific process is deemed highly has to do with being proven time and time again to reach satisfactory, reproducible and rational resolutions to problems. It doesn't mean there's no better process, just that it's the best process we know so far to advance the sciences.

I also don't see a problem with a scientist being a religious person in the vast majority of areas. This is because science is extremely diverse and research is normally done in what can only be described as micro areas. The issue is when some of these people apply the god of the gaps fallacy (very common at every level, but scientists should know better) on the things they don't understand or are unknown at the time. That's faith and dogma creeping in and it's nether rational or scientific.

TheGreatYacht
01-19-2020, 01:28 AM
President Donald Trump Says Take Guns 'Early' Without Due Process | CNBC

https://youtu.be/yxgybgEKHHI

Who remembers :lol

DMC
01-19-2020, 01:44 AM
A process isn't necessarily based on dogma or faith, though. It's simply a set of rules that define it. Failing to apply those rules simply means you're taking a different approach or process. The reason that the scientific process is deemed highly has to do with being proven time and time again to reach satisfactory, reproducible and rational resolutions to problems. It doesn't mean there's no better process, just that it's the best process we know so far to advance the sciences.

I also don't see a problem with a scientist being a religious person in the vast majority of areas. This is because science is extremely diverse and research is normally done in what can only be described as micro areas. The issue is when some of these people apply the god of the gaps fallacy (very common at every level, but scientists should know better) on the things they don't understand or are unknown at the time. That's faith and dogma creeping in and it's nether rational or scientific.

But scientists aren't so naive as to not understand the implications of the findings, even in micro areas.

ElNono
01-19-2020, 04:04 AM
But scientists aren't so naive as to not understand the implications of the findings, even in micro areas.

Sure, but unless it provides irrefutable proof against the deity's actual existence, then it's not insurmountable. You just feel a bit disappointed and move on (unless you were Galileo, in which case persecution followed. Thankfully we evolved from that).

Winehole23
01-19-2020, 10:20 AM
What if a person who professes faith and belief in a god were to find something that contradicted their belief using the scientific method? This is where the road forks - the interpretation of the data. A science minded theist must, of necessity, be on the retreat intellectually to keep the faith in god intact. This is why atheists often struggle to accept the claims of impartiality and adherence to the scientific method.Disagree.

The Thomistic tradition is a forerunner of modern science. In it, science and belief vary schematically, they take different objects. There's no necessary contradiction between science and faith there, as has been well understood -- and taught -- in Roman Catholic pedagogy for centuries.

boutons_deux
01-19-2020, 10:35 AM
Faith in a God (there's more than one, with the Christians swearing that their God is the only one. Muslims, Hindus gods are bullshit) serves what purpose to an individual?

pgardn
01-19-2020, 01:29 PM
Pretty sure I never said anything of the sort. Your entire argument rests on proof by assertion.

Wrong.
Based on what you implied in the discussion environment is passed on genetically.

So for your old terms.

Nature is DNA (and RNA is some viruses).
Nurture is the environment that acts on the cell or cells via the DNA (not only instructs, but is passed on). The environment can also change the genetic material (DNA), known as mutations in an individual cell or cells, and the genetics (DNA) of and entire population (thru natural selection, etc...)

Your statements regarding the above indicated you do NOT understand this. And thus my assertion based on your science is perfectly valid.
I can go through it if you wish.
But you are busy, and so am I.
Respond if you wish and I will walk you through it.
I really dont think you want that. Your choice.

pgardn
01-19-2020, 01:39 PM

Science before it was called so, was disproving common religious beliefs almost for the entire history in which we have human thought in writing.
Science uses known mechanisms to explain events, by its very nature it cannot invoke anything that involves the supernatural otherwise you are not doing science.

Scientists understand that creating new models that come with new findings lead to even more questions that go unanswered by science but might be answered in the future. So its completely ignorant to compare two very different ways of explaining the world around us.

Of course scientist can believe in a God, they just cant use God to explain scientific phenomena. Dont see the problem here except that people are hung up on religious over reach by humans that science says we got an explanation that does not involve the supernatural. When science starts to poke around with the supernatural, you cease doing science.

boutons_deux
01-19-2020, 02:01 PM
clever fellow, actually INCITING and GUARANTEEING that his own 'white supremacists" voters to show up

Virginia's top House Republican warns "white supremacist garbage" to stay away from gun rally

said on Saturday that

white supremacists and any other groups

trying to spread “hate, violence, or civil unrest”

were not welcome at a pro-gun rally in the state’s capital on Monday,

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-rally/virginias-top-house-republican-warns-white-supremacist-garbage-to-stay-away-from-gun-rally-idUSKBN1ZH09W?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FPoliticsNews+%28Reu ters+Politics+News%29 (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-rally/virginias-top-house-republican-warns-white-supremacist-garbage-to-stay-away-from-gun-rally-idUSKBN1ZH09W?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FPoliticsNews+%28Reu ters+Politics+News%29)

DMC
01-19-2020, 02:07 PM
Wrong.
Based on what you implied in the discussion environment is passed on genetically.

So for your old terms.

Nature is DNA (and RNA is some viruses).
Nurture is the environment that acts on the cell or cells via the DNA (not only instructs, but is passed on). The environment can also change the genetic material (DNA), known as mutations in an individual cell or cells, and the genetics (DNA) of and entire population (thru natural selection, etc...)

Your statements regarding the above indicated you do NOT understand this. And thus my assertion based on your science is perfectly valid.
I can go through it if you wish.
But you are busy, and so am I.
Respond if you wish and I will walk you through it.
I really dont think you want that. Your choice.

I never said that. Show me a quote.

I feel you 're using a bit of a sophist argument.

boutons_deux
01-19-2020, 07:05 PM
But the Muslim terrorism threat is MUCH MUCH WORSE

Beyond Monday's gun-laden march in Richmond, militias' plans for a 'civil war' look to go national

https://images.dailykos.com/images/726684/story_image/DSC_6524.JPG?1570819990

Thanks to an encouraging tweet from Donald Trump, militias around the United States are preparing to assemble in Richmond, Va., on Monday, to protest gun-control legislation—many vowing to bring their guns,

The Monday protest—which extremist groups are calling the “Boogaloo,” a reference to their long-hoped-for opportunity to declare a civil war against liberals—has inspired a number of such groups to declare their intent to show up fully armed.

Infowars’ Alex Jones has preemptively declared that any violence that occurs will be a “false flag,” and

has said he will be in Virginia to observe, because

“we’ve had two revolutionary wars basically start in Virginia, and

it looks like one may start again.”

Among the “Patriot”/militia organizations planning to attend are 3 Percent militia groups around the country, as well as the Oath Keepers, who specialize in recruiting military and law-enforcement veterans.

Stewart Rhodes ... made clear his intent to use the event as an opportunity to institute “constitutionalist” rule in Virginia and elsewhere. :lol Oath Keepers lost in their paranoid, ignorant fantasies

The violent nature of the “Boogaloo” was emphasized this week by the FBI’s arrests of seven members of The Base, a neo-Nazi paramilitary group openly dedicated to training for a “race war.”

a number of them have been indulging in violent rhetoric while discussing their options.

The invading army of paranoid “Patriots” have received official encouragement both

from Trump (which was, in typical fashion, somewhat indirect) and

from religious leaders such as the Rev. Jerry Falwell Jr., who called for “civil disobedience” in response to the Legislature’s planned gun-control measures.

“I’m pretty sure :lol only pretty sure? :lol

I’m gonna call for civil disobedience if the Democrats go through with this," Falwell said. “

A number of the militia groups that plan to be in Richmond on Monday include organizations that were banned by court-ordered consent agreement from Charlottesville, Va.,

These include far-fight social-media personality

Tammy Lee, a self-described Charlottesville organizer, who has been promoting an event called “Militias March on Richmond” and intends to bring her group, “Declaration of Restoration.” Others include such militia figures as

New York Light Foot Militia member George Curbelo and

Pennsylvania Light Foot Militia member Christian Yingling.

Joshua Shoaff, another social-media personality operating under the under the pseudonym “Ace Baker,” not only has been urging his audience to attend the rally, but has been issuing death threats to an African-American Virginia legislator,

“You should be pulled out of office by the hair on your head, walking down the streets of the capital, walked up to the steps of a swinging rope that’s placed around your neck, because you, sir, are a tyrant and you’re committing treason,” Shoaff said.

rifle says I’m a free man.” :lol

Among the most disturbing communications are those emanating from the far-right “Patriot” organization Oath Keepers (https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/oath-keepers).

“We are confident that many within the National Guard and State Police will refuse those orders and will stand down, but

we want to maximize that outcome and

we want to

prepare the people of Virginia for the worst case scenario

of attempted use of force by the Governor to carry out his orders.”

Rhodes explained that he wants to use the opportunity arising in Virginia to realize a longtime “Patriot” movement fantasy:

Namely,

establishing “constitutionalist” counties in which federal laws are null and void, :lol

and the county sheriff is the highest law in the land. :lol

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1912573

what a silly mob of puerile, paranoid assholesl. Like Bible humpers, they make up shit, therefore it must be true, and are ready to kill for it.

pgardn
01-19-2020, 10:03 PM
I never said that. Show me a quote.

I feel you 're using a bit of a sophist argument.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282420&page=12&highlight=Psychology+Today

Post 284

Don't be dense. Biological factors mean "nature". Environmental factors mean "nurture". You don't get to redefine terms to suit the corner you've painted yourself into.

This is patently wrong. We now know that nature is DNA, genetic material that is passed down and tells the how to construct themselves basically. The environment, nurture, is everything that affects the genetic material and how it is expressed.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2020, 08:19 AM

boutons_deux
01-20-2020, 09:23 AM
Please, if any you Oath Keepers, Black Rifle members, and other hyper patriotic militia gun-fellatin scum are in Richmond, keep us updated with ST posts and vids.

Thanks

Spurminator
01-20-2020, 10:27 AM
Look at all these dorks.

pgardn
01-20-2020, 12:33 PM
Look at all these dorks.

I know I feel protected from the deep state and of course our regular troops.
Boots would love a showdown with the cops, Waco style.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2020, 01:03 PM
See if you can pick out TSA and Qhris.

Nathan89
01-20-2020, 01:05 PM
Look at these people trying to protect American rights against under attack from anti American Dems.

DMC
01-20-2020, 01:06 PM
Look at all these dorks.

Tacticool

spurraider21
01-20-2020, 01:09 PM
Look at these people trying to protect American rights against under attack from anti American Dems.

Nathan89
01-20-2020, 01:30 PM
https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1219276001038999552?s=20

Winehole23
01-20-2020, 01:34 PM
Insurrection against the USA good now.

Nathan89
01-20-2020, 01:36 PM
Party of diversity wants America to be exactly like the 30 other countries they prefer to America. A non leftist America is actually a more diverse world. Sorry guys but you are just spewing bullshit.

spurraider21
01-20-2020, 01:40 PM
founders rebelled against a tyrannical government where they were given no representation and were treated unfairly by the crown. there's not much parallel here. the government can pass laws as it deems fit, and if they are unconstitutional, it can be taken up in the federal courts

the colonists werent just resisting laws they didnt like, they were pushing back on the sovereignty of the crown over them. virginians taking up arms because they dont like new laws (which are tame) is different than them fundamentally believing that the state doesnt have the legal authority to govern over them

the only people who have a legitimate gripe about representation are those who are disenfranchised by laws that intentionally make it harder for them to vote, and those whose voices apparently dont matter due to the electoral college system

ChumpDumper
01-20-2020, 01:40 PM
Party of diversity wants America to be exactly like the 30 other countries they prefer to America. A non leftist America is actually a more diverse world. Sorry guys but you are just spewing bullshit.lol BernieBro

Nathan89
01-20-2020, 02:00 PM
The only way this ends is the division of the United States of America. That's just the reality. This is still early days though.

boutons_deux
01-20-2020, 02:05 PM
‘Emasculated’ Virginia gun nuts mocked for ‘purchasing toys, dressing up in costumes, and playing fantasy games’

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/virginia-gun-nuts.jpg

Many of the rally goers came dressed in military camouflage,

while others wore black face-covering masks that looked like the sort of garb warn by Hezbollah militants.

Many of them walked around openly carrying their AR-15-style rifles and

pledged to resist any attempts to restrict their access to deadly weapons.

the protesters inspired a good deal of mockery for what critics described as

an elaborate cosplay that’s more on par with

something you’d expect to see at a Star Trek convention rather than at a serious political rally.

===============

This video illustrates the emasculation of many American males.
These pathetic boys think you can become a man by purchasing toys,
dressing up in costumes, and
playing fantasy games.

https://t.co/g3RFn47b6a (https://t.co/g3RFn47b6a)

Grant Stern
(https://twitter.com/grantstern)✔@grantstern
(https://twitter.com/grantstern)
(https://twitter.com/grantstern)Will someone tell these #VirginiaRally (https://twitter.com/hashtag/VirginiaRally?src=hash) goers that

Ronald Reagan started the entire gun control movement for racist reasons because
he wanted to disarm the Black Panthers who open carried at California's capitol?

Hank Scorpio@42HankScorpio
(https://twitter.com/42HankScorpio)
Worlds Worst ComicCon Ever.#VirginiaRally (https://twitter.com/hashtag/VirginiaRally?src=hash)

etc, etc :lol

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/emasculated-virginia-gun-nuts-mocked-for-purchasing-toys-dressing-up-in-costumes-and-playing-fantasy-games/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3530 (https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/emasculated-virginia-gun-nuts-mocked-for-purchasing-toys-dressing-up-in-costumes-and-playing-fantasy-games/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3530)

thispego
01-20-2020, 02:06 PM
Lol douchebags

DMC
01-20-2020, 02:07 PM
founders rebelled against a tyrannical government where they were given no representation and were treated unfairly by the crown. there's not much parallel here. the government can pass laws as it deems fit, and if they are unconstitutional, it can be taken up in the federal courts

the colonists werent just resisting laws they didnt like, they were pushing back on the sovereignty of the crown over them. virginians taking up arms because they dont like new laws (which are tame) is different than them fundamentally believing that the state doesnt have the legal authority to govern over them

the only people who have a legitimate gripe about representation are those who are disenfranchised by laws that intentionally make it harder for them to vote, and those whose voices apparently dont matter due to the electoral college system

Yep. Lazy ass Virginians should have voted.

DMC
01-20-2020, 02:08 PM
The only way this ends is the division of the United States of America. That's just the reality. This is still early days though.

Depends on what you mean by "ends". There will be no division of the US. Texit isn't happening.

spurraider21
01-20-2020, 02:14 PM
Yep. Lazy ass Virginians should have voted.
they had the opportunity to vote, unlike the colonists. you've got the right to vote, not the right to win an election just because you voted

spurraider21
01-20-2020, 02:16 PM
please elaborate. who is going to be splitting from who? is this going to come from violence? what are the "sides" you see in this conflict?

DMC
01-20-2020, 03:15 PM
they had the opportunity to vote, unlike the colonists. you've got the right to vote, not the right to win an election just because you voted

But they didn't turn out to vote. They still have a right to protest, but it's almost opposite of the taxation sans representation issue. No opinion on political issues means you forfeit your voice. Strapping a gun to your chest via 2pt harness doesn't create a bypass mechanism for that.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2020, 04:09 PM
After 4 in Virginia and nobody at the boogaloo shot yet?

Spurminator
01-20-2020, 04:10 PM

You hope for this because your life sucks and you bitterly desire to see the rest of the world burn. You blame your failures on others. You sound like a serial killer. I hope the FBI is watching you tbh.

Nathan89
01-20-2020, 04:29 PM
You hope for this because your life sucks and you bitterly desire to see the rest of the world burn. You blame your failures on others. You sound like a serial killer. I hope the FBI is watching you tbh.

Blake
01-20-2020, 04:31 PM

spurraider21
01-20-2020, 04:36 PM
could probably compile is ST posts into a manifesto about immigrants (including legal immigrants) ruining this country along with the fake news

Nathan89
01-20-2020, 05:15 PM
https://twitter.com/StephenGutowski/status/1219319059679977478?s=20

The evil people they warned about.

Nathan89
01-20-2020, 05:17 PM
I saw some racists disparaging these great Americans based on their skin color though.

TSA
01-20-2020, 05:31 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1219365119894982656

DMC
01-20-2020, 06:14 PM
Fortunately this wasn't a house party in Chicago or Baltimore, there would have been hundreds killed.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2020, 06:18 PM
:lol whitey celebrating no deaths at a Virginia demonstration.

1 outta 2 ain't bad?

pgardn
01-20-2020, 06:28 PM
I saw some racists disparaging these great Americans based on their skin color though.

This is indeed horrible since it is quite clear this massive movement should be a representative ethnic slice of the US.
Its all about liberty so everyone should be for this wonderful idea.
What ethnic group was being called racist?

pgardn
01-20-2020, 06:37 PM
Fortunately this wasn't a house party in Chicago or Baltimore, there would have been hundreds killed.

This is the kind of thing that happens with poverty and dissolution of the family unit imo.

https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-watertown-triple-shooting-20191204-eiv66jbsanb3loktxobf4j5e3q-story.html

benefactor
01-20-2020, 06:39 PM
So it wound up just a bunch of hurr durrs in Army/Navy store garb wandering around with their guns all day that no one has any reason to be afraid of at all. Good to hear.:tu

ElNono
01-20-2020, 09:17 PM
Glad there was no violence. Hopefully everybody drives back safely to the States they came from, tbh

TheGreatYacht
01-20-2020, 09:22 PM
So it wound up just a bunch of hurr durrs in Army/Navy store garb wandering around with their guns all day that no one has any reason to be afraid of at all. Good to hear.:tu

Glad there was no violence. Hopefully everybody drives back safely to the States they came from, tbh

Nathan89
01-20-2020, 09:40 PM

What percentage of the protesters came from out of state according to your sources?

Blake
01-20-2020, 09:42 PM

Lol

ChumpDumper
01-20-2020, 10:08 PM
What percentage of the protesters came from out of state according to your sources?Probably impossible to tell who was even there with all that camouflage.

benefactor
01-20-2020, 10:30 PM
Probably impossible to tell who was even there with all that camouflage.

This whole thing was a living, active meme...much like the President they support. None of these fucks were going to or are going to do anything. It was a show...much like the President they support.

AaronY
01-20-2020, 10:33 PM

This whole thing was a living, active meme...much like the President they support. None of these fucks were going to or are going to do anything. It was a show...much like the President they support.
Exactly :lol Kind of thinking the normies who aren't hyper-partisans were probably freaked out when a bunch of dudes were walking around brandishing assault rifles so I'm guessing this didn't play well among independent apolitical people too

DarrinS
01-20-2020, 10:35 PM
Emergency averted?

spurraider21
01-20-2020, 10:39 PM
Emergency averted?
governor kept us safe tbh

benefactor
01-20-2020, 10:41 PM
Emergency averted?
They overreacted for sure. It was a group of some of the least intimidating individuals ever assembled. If anything, the declaration of emergency emboldened and even larger group of derps to attend.

"Dey sure scurred of us now lets git the big gun out and wave it around woo hoo!"

DarrinS
01-20-2020, 10:47 PM
They overreacted for sure. It was a group of some of the least intimidating individuals ever assembled. If anything, the declaration of emergency emboldened and even larger group of derps to attend.

"Dey sure scurred of us now lets git the big gun out and wave it around woo hoo!"

I'm not a gun person myself, but I know many enthusiasts. They're just regular people, tbh.

benefactor
01-20-2020, 10:52 PM
I'm not a gun person myself, but I know many enthusiasts. They're just regular people, tbh.
Exactly. There's no militia here.

I am a gun person, have guns in my house and I'm a responsible owner...but I have no desire to attend some retard fest where they are convinced this event is one of the first steps towards either gun confiscation or civil war.

DarrinS
01-20-2020, 10:54 PM
Exactly. There's no militia here.

I am a gun person, have guns in my house and I'm a responsible owner...but I have no desire to attend some retard fest where they are convinced this event is one of the first steps towards either gun confiscation or civil war.

I'm not a "rally" person either. Those events seem to draw the most extreme.