PDA

View Full Version : Sources: Heat to add veteran Sprewell

ducks
11-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Sources: Heat to add veteran Sprewell

Two high-ranking Miami Heat officials told ProBasketballNews.com late Wednesday that veteran free agent Latrell Sprewell is about to sign with the team.

The officials refused to allow their names to be used or to be quoted for this story, other than to say a deal appears to be "just about in place" and could be completed as early as Friday.

Sprewell, 35, is the lone remaining high-profile free agent. The 6-foot-5 swingman spent the past two seasons with the Minnesota Timberwolves after five years in New York, where he helped the Knicks become the only No. 8 playoff seed to reach the Finals in 1999. The Timberwolves advanced to the Western Conference finals in 2004.

He spent the first six years of his career with Golden State, becoming mostly known for choking then-coach P.J. Carlesimo during practice in 1998.

Sprewell is a four-time All-Star and has compiled career averages of 18.3 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 4.0 assists per game.

His numbers leveled off somewhat last season -- he averaged 12.8 points on 41 percent shooting -- raising concern among NBA general managers about the often-volatile player's age and productivity. However, Sprewell has played in at least 80 games in three of the past five seasons, including 80 last season and 82 in 2003-04.

http://probasketballnews.com/pbn_newswire.html

usckk
11-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Wtf?

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh this is just too damn funny. Poor Stan.

slayermin
I don't get it. Why? Depth? You wanna talk about egos in the locker room. Miami has almost all of them. They just need to trade for AI and they will complete their collection.

coopdogg3
Wow, good luck Miami. I think I will wager on a Detroit vs. Pacers ECF.

coopdogg3

samikeyp
11-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Yes but will Spree be able to feed his family on South Beach? :lol

slayermin
11-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Yes but will Spree be able to feed his family on South Beach? :lol

:lol

Well at least FEMA can help him out if another hurricane hits.

SenorSpur
11-03-2005, 03:30 PM
What a group of mixed nuts. They've managed to exceed the stupidity of even the 2004 Fakers. It's gonna be a lot of fun watchin' this shit implode.

cheguevara
11-03-2005, 03:34 PM
They've managed to exceed the stupidity of even the 2004 Fakers.

haha, so true.

The Sprewells will have to go on South Beach Diet.

cheguevara
11-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Heat took at look at Spurs game 1 and said.... mmmm we need more firepower.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Did they photoshop any pictures of him in a heat uni for their street banners? He's going to have to be careful. Van Gundy's neck is much thicker than PJ's. He could sprain some fingers when he tries to choke him.

cheguevara
11-03-2005, 03:43 PM
VanJeremy is gonna pull down his pants and say Choke this!

Kori Ellis
11-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Who are they cutting? They have 15 already.

SA210
11-03-2005, 03:46 PM
:lol this doesn't worry me one little bit. it just flat out makes me laugh :lmao

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Spurs fans better hope the Spurs don't a swingman this season.

coopdogg3
11-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Spurs fans better hope the Spurs don't a swingman this season.

Are you saying you hope the Spurs don't NEED ANOTHER swingman this season? And if that's what you're asking, would you really support the Spurs signing Sprewell? Not adding young talent is one thing. But picking up cancerous, old-timers whose game is gone, on a team with PJ as an assistant coach is quite another. While Sprewell may not be as bad as indicated in the media, the media firestorm that would surround this team if Spree was reunited with PJ would be an insane distraction. No need for it really.

coopdogg3

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 04:07 PM
They only have 4.

Solid D
11-03-2005, 04:09 PM
That will help them... if true. They are already a top 4 team.

coopdogg3
11-03-2005, 04:10 PM
Yeah, but Beno can play some at SG if they want to go small in back court. Heck gotta find him some minutes somewhere. My question is, would you really want Sprewell on this team?

mavsfan1000
11-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Sprewell would be a perfect fit in Miami.

CosmicCowboy
11-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Interesting...the only way they could sign him would be for vet minimum after cutting someone, right? Damn...thats a hell of a long way from what he was demanding in Minni...

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Yeah, but Beno can play some at SG if they want to go small in back court. Heck gotta find him some minutes somewhere. My question is, would you really want Sprewell on this team?

Would you really want NVE on this team?

Beno at the 2 doesn't fly.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Y'know if George Lynch, Theron Smith, Rodney White, Qyntel Woods, Adrian Griffin, Rodney Buford, Wesley Person, Jermaine Jackson, Erick Strickland, Alex Garcia, Tariq Abdul-Wahad, Andre Emmett, Lucious Harris, Felipe Lopez, Rickey Paulding, Anthony Peeler, Melvin Sanders, Alex Scales, Billy Thomas, Chris Crawford, Erik Daniels, Ndudi Ebi, Tremaine Fowlkes, Tang Hamilton, Desmond Penigar, Darius Rice, Chris Porter, Tommy Smith and Ime Udoka weren't availble, I would be very afraid about not being able to find a 14th man to ride the pine all year.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 04:31 PM
How about when the $ isn't there to pay them? Y'know, that's kinda the issue here.

mavsfan1000
11-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Every players seems to get better around Wade and Shaq. Haslem and Damon Jones were nothing until they played with them. It will be interesting to see how well Miami does this year.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 04:36 PM
How about when the $ isn't there to pay them? Y'know, that's kinda the issue here. Your issue was paying $9 million for a player we didn't need.

Supergirl
11-03-2005, 04:37 PM

How do you figure?
I think this is a recipe for locker room explosion. THey've already got two All Stars, who have to lead the team in scoring and be the leaders of the team (Wade and Shaq). Then you add 'Toine, OK, he can suck it up and be the 6th man, or the energy-offense guy, he's done that before. But then you have Jason Williams and Gary Payton competing with Wade for guard minutes, and both those guys have to have the ball in their hands to be successful. I had already been predicting that's where their problems will come. But now you add Sprewell, who also needs to have the ball in his hand to be successful, and who doesn't like giving up his power to the "Man" of the team, and the "Man" of the team in the Heat has to be Shaq first, Wade second, for Miami to have a chance.

I predict, Miami will implode by midseason if Spree signs up. Stan Van Gundy will get fired by the end of the season, and SPree will butt heads with Pat Riley, because Riley will scream at him all the time.

If Spree signs up, I'm switching my prediction from Pistons/Heat in the finals to Pistons/Pacers.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Nah, my issue is not worrying about being $600K or whatever over the lux tax threshold to the point you start limiting your opportunities. Not every player on that list would cost $9 mil so your point is null and void. Go play with Yonivore.

CosmicCowboy
11-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Jason Williams is a much better point guard than you guys are giving him credit for. He really learned a lot playing for Hubie.

mavsfan1000
11-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Wow. I didn't think Sprewell was that bad. I though Minnesota lacked an interior prescence and Miami definitely has that. Now add Sprewell's shooting to it will help them. How long can Walker play small forward? Sprewell definitely a better option.

Extra Stout
11-03-2005, 04:40 PM
How did Miami finally convince him? Food stamps?

Bruno
11-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Beno at the 2 doesn't fly.

Why ?
He plays some 2 with Slovenia and even with Spurs last season/

T Park
Jason Williams is a much better point guard than you guys are giving him credit for

No hes not.

I watched him against Phoenix last year.

When its crunch time, same old peanut head.

Williams is a tool.

ChumpDumper
Nah, my issue is not worrying about being $600K or whatever over the lux tax threshold to the point you start limiting your opportunities. Not every player on that list would cost $9 mil so your point is null and void.You brought up Evans, junior.

And all those players are still available, so you never had a point in the first place.

T Park
11-03-2005, 04:43 PM
Wow. I didn't think Sprewell was that bad. I though Minnesota lacked an interior prescence and Miami definitely has that. Now add Sprewell's shooting to it will help them. How long can Walker play small forward? Sprewell definitely a better option

Did Spreewell grow new legs over the summer?

NuGGeTs-FaN
when do u guys play the heat?......it will be an interesting contest to say the least

Marcus Bryant
You brought up Evans, junior.

And all those players are still available, so you never had a point in the first place.

Yeah, I brought up Evans. And Ford. And Brown.

Why aren't they in SA since SA has no problem adding a player?

If you won't commit the $, It doesn't matter if they are available, Sweetcakes. Duh.

CosmicCowboy
11-03-2005, 04:44 PM
No hes not.

I watched him against Phoenix last year.

When its crunch time, same old peanut head.

Williams is a tool.

are to referring to turnovers?

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Why aren't they in SA since SA has no problem adding a player?It's entirely possible they thought Sanders was going to stick and now they're going with plan C after everyone clears waivers.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 04:46 PM
So you hope. $600K or so over the threshold at the moment. Maybe they'll just jettison Udrih for a pick to get under it. That'll be a fun day.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I brought up Evans.Too expensive and not a 3.
And Ford.Not a 3.
And Brown.See Evans.

This isn't rocket science, though it's obviously too much for you to understand. The Spurs have a need and a budget. Find a player that meets both criteria and voila.

T Park
11-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Udrih is slow and sucks. Plus hes slovenian.

you hate soft slovenians so that should make you happy mr asshole.

are to referring to turnovers?

Dumb shots, childish antics in the locker room, turnovers.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 04:49 PM
So you hope.So you hope not, otherwise you'd have only the memory of Malik to bitch about.

rayray2k8
11-03-2005, 04:53 PM
ha!! Let me ask you this... who do ya'll think is a bigger ball hog?
sprewell or walker?
gee i wonder how long its gonna take shaq and wade to complain about
not having enough touches?

rayray2k8
11-03-2005, 04:55 PM
It is possible of "having too much of a good thing"

CosmicCowboy
11-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Udrih is slow and sucks. Plus hes slovenian.

you hate soft slovenians so that should make you happy mr asshole.

Dumb shots, childish antics in the locker room, turnovers.

hmmm...I don't remember any locker room antics in the last few years and his assist/turnover is substantially better than Tony Parker...I'm not saying I love the guy but I think he will be a damn good point guard with a good big inside and a slasher like Wade...

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:02 PM
Too expensive and not a 3.Not a 3.See Evans.

This isn't rocket science, though it's obviously too much for you to understand. The Spurs have a need and a budget. Find a player that meets both criteria and voila.

Yeah, it's not rocket science, when you're looking at prospects you don't necessarily limit yourself to one position.

The Spurs have a budget that is driven by a political desire to avoid the lux tax. Most likely Holt Cat doesn't want to go to the next league meeting and have someone raz him for going over the threshold.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:04 PM
So you hope not, otherwise you'd have only the memory of Malik to bitch about.

Of course, the team will never need to replenish its supporting cast. Of course, nobody they pass on today for the price of peanuts will be a useful NBA player.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Yeah, it's not rocket science, when you're looking at prospects you don't necessarily limit yourself to one position.When you have one roster spot (The Spurs have almost never carried 15 players into a season without injuries), you do.
The Spurs have a budget that is driven by a political desire to avoid the lux tax. I agree, so $9 million bench warmers that don't fill any need make no sense.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 05:07 PM
Of course, the team will never need to replenish its supporting cast. Of course, nobody they pass on today for the price of peanuts will be a useful NBA player.Of course you wept and gnashed your teeth for every cut the Spurs have ever made since they were so obviously locks to stay in the league.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:09 PM
When you have one roster spot (The Spurs have almost never carried 15 players into a season without injuries), you do.

Well they have 2 spots and their active roster is deep.

I agree, so $9 million bench warmers that don't fill any need make no sense.

Neither, apparently, do those making the league minimum.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:11 PM
Of course you wept and gnashed your teeth for every cut the Spurs have ever made since they were so obviously locks to stay in the league.

Again, it's not a matter of every prospect being able to make it in the NBA it is about at least continuing what has paid off in the recent past. Sure, not everyone is going to make it. But some do. Why limit yourself?

Brutalis
11-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Sweet, this will make the implosion even more dramatic to watch.

Oh, Gee!!
11-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Kiss your title hopes goodbye, Miami. Looks like we'll be beating the Pistons or the Pacers this year

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:15 PM
You know, if Ron Jeremy mixes that batch the right way it could be a fairly nasty brew in a 7 game series. Only a pinch of Toine, no doubt.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Again, it's not a matter of every prospect being able to make it in the NBA it is about at least continuing what has paid off in the recent past.Wouldn't it make more sense to make that player one that actually fills a need? If the roster is completely set, I'm as disappointed as you. I simply think they are done yet.

Oh, Gee!!
11-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Cheap-ass Peter Holt shoulda paid Sprewell anything he wanted so the Heat wouldn't sign him.

Signed
Marcus Bryant

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Wouldn't it make more sense to make that player one that actually fills a need? If the roster is completely set, I'm as disappointed as you. I simply think they are done yet.

This team is stacked at virtually every position. Yes, they don't have a 5th swing.

And the roster limit is 15. 14 was the reported guarantee to the union.

So take one swing and then use the next spot on a player you like, regardless of position. But by all means use the damn spots, especially when the price is the one year minimum for rookies and 1 to 2 year vets.

strangeweather
11-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Y'know if George Lynch, Theron Smith, Rodney White, Qyntel Woods, Adrian Griffin, Rodney Buford, Wesley Person, Jermaine Jackson, Erick Strickland, Alex Garcia, Tariq Abdul-Wahad, Andre Emmett, Lucious Harris, Felipe Lopez, Rickey Paulding, Anthony Peeler, Melvin Sanders, Alex Scales, Billy Thomas, Chris Crawford, Erik Daniels, Ndudi Ebi, Tremaine Fowlkes, Tang Hamilton, Desmond Penigar, Darius Rice, Chris Porter, Tommy Smith and Ime Udoka weren't availble, I would be very afraid about not being able to find a 14th man to ride the pine all year.

We so need Qyntel Woods on this team. :lmao

MiNuS
11-03-2005, 05:24 PM
"no Pig-tails Allowed In The Spurs Locker Room"

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:32 PM
We so need Qyntel Woods on this team. :lmao

The Spurs have had interest in him before.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 05:34 PM
This team is stacked at virtually every position. Yes, they don't have a 5th swing.

And the roster limit is 15. 14 was the reported guarantee to the union.

So take one swing and then use the next spot on a player you like, regardless of position. But by all means use the damn spots, especially when the price is the one year minimum for rookies and 1 to 2 year vets.Funny, you didn't bitch about the Spurs' not maxing out the roster every year before this one.

Get a true small forward for 14 and leave the last spot open to fill if the need arises.

slayermin
11-03-2005, 05:36 PM
You know, if Ron Jeremy mixes that batch the right way it could be a fairly nasty brew in a 7 game series. Only a pinch of Toine, no doubt.

How much "White Chocolate" does that recipe call for?

Kip Fanatic
11-03-2005, 05:37 PM
Leave it up to Marcus to kill this thread. The thread is about reports saying Spree will sign with Miami. Not about Holt being cheap as you say.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Funny, you didn't bitch about the Spurs' not maxing out the roster every year before this one.

They didn't have a problem putting a couple of prospects on IR in the past and they've carried 3 at various times.

Get a true small forward for 14 and leave the last spot open to fill if the need arises.

Nah, find a good candidate and send him up I-35.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Leave it up to Marcus to kill this thread. The thread is about reports saying Spree will sign with Miami. Not about Holt being cheap as you say.

Marcus made this thread. Leave it to Kip to discuss something non-basketball related.

strangeweather
11-03-2005, 05:41 PM
The Spurs have had interest in him before.

Was that before or after his drug suspension and pleading guilty to cruelty to animals charges?

It just seems like the last thing we need is a guy who washed out at the Jail Blazers for poor conduct.

Kip Fanatic
11-03-2005, 05:42 PM
Marcus made this thread. Leave it to Kip to discuss something non-basketball related.

You made it alright. You made a good thread that was about laughing at the Heat to one of your "I hate Holt" threads.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Was that before or after his drug suspension and pleading guilty to cruelty to animals charges?

It just seems like the last thing we need is a guy who washed out at the Jail Blazers for poor conduct.

Actually, that was after he was certified as a punk.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:44 PM
You made it alright. You made a good thread that was about laughing at the Heat to one of your "I hate Holt" threads.

I am your master.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 05:45 PM
They didn't have a problem putting a couple of prospects on IR in the pastNot when their roster was already full of vets
and they've carried 3 at various times.At the beginning of the season, with no injuries? Nope. They filled 13 or 14 spots and kept the last one open to fill as the need arose.

You didn't bitch last year about leaving #15 open, so why now?

Question.

Kip Fanatic
11-03-2005, 05:46 PM
I am your master.

You don't even know me freak. If you did, you wouldn't talk all your crap.

Oh, Gee!!
11-03-2005, 05:49 PM

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:57 PM

Sheesh. Don't touch yourself when you post.

Useruser666
11-03-2005, 05:58 PM
I would make a guess that Pop is happy with things the way they are. If need be, they could pick someone up who gets dropped later on and not have to double pay someone now who will only get cut later. I don't think we need Bateer insurance this early.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Not when their roster was already full of vets

Mike Wilks. LJ3?

At the beginning of the season, with no injuries? Nope. They filled 13 or 14 spots and kept the last one open to fill as the need arose.

You didn't bitch last year about leaving #15 open, so why now?

Question.

Because, again, they managed to put prospects on IR.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Mike Wilks. LJ3?This year, fool. There is certainly room for one more.
Because, again, they managed to put prospects on IR.No, skippy -- they didn't use all 15 -- so they didn't maximize their potential, did they? Why were you not bitching about leaving that last spot open?

Where is it written that the Spurs must carry two development players?

T Park
11-03-2005, 06:16 PM
avoid avoid avoid.....

ChumpDumper
11-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Would one true SF development player satisfy you?

Yes or no?

jochhejaam
11-03-2005, 06:44 PM
If Spree was offended by being offered 14 mil for 2 years from Minn, how's he gonna feel about getting 1.1 mil (vet min?) from the Heat?

Mavs<Spurs
11-03-2005, 07:08 PM
What ChumpDumper is saying IMO makes much more sense to me.
If we could put a vbookie on who wins a battle blog on this topic, my money is on ChumpDumper.

I agree with Ben Wallace (scary thought): why completely change your team when if Wade is healthy you probably make it into the Finals.

They are playing high stakes poker there in Miami or maybe Russian roulette.

I hope that Marcus Bryant does not think that we should have attempted to add Sprewell to our team. Until very recently, he would not have settled for vet min. He is 35. Plus, he is notorious for having a bad attitude and for having choked PJ. Judging from last year, his presence was not all that great for the Timberwolves, who you might remember have KG and still did not make it to the playoffs.

There are two rules. There is the high low rule, where if you want to be high at the top of the NBA as an elite team, you have to be able to score down low. The only recent known exception to this is if you happen to have the best player of all time and a top 50 player. But there is also the two man rule. (P implies Q) Normally, if you want to be an elite team, you need two stars who can carry the team. The contrapositive (Equivalent not Q implies not P) of the rule is that normally if you are not an elite team, you do not have two star players who can carry the rule. We know that KG is a star player. Therefore, Sprewell is not a star player who can carry a team.

Even when he was good (he wasn't that good) and he was streaky.

Hence, he is not worth the distraction, the poison in the locker room and all the junk he brings with him.

As Chumpdumper pointed out, there are other swingmen out there. At this stage of his career and with all the negatives, he was not the right person for us.

Walker, Williams and now Sprewell? Somebody in Miami smoked some powerful stuff. You have to be careful doing that, not only because it's illegal, but its also dangerous. Hope this person wasn't driving.

This was a mistake and it was a bad one. It just reinforces to me that they didn't have a clue what they were doing when they changed up the roster that much.

Antoine had a great game last night. He has a lot of skillz, but he also is very inconsistent and normally has a bad attitude (check with Danny Ainge about that one). He can become a black hole where he thinks he needs to jack it up from halfcourt while being triple teamed.

Williams does not have a consistent j. I have heard that he does not always have a great attitude. He has been turnover prone in the past.

Posey. Well, look at his last year. 36 %. No need to belabor the obvious.

Payton. A good back up vet. Not a great shooter, but he could help them some. He is getting older.

And now Sprewell.

If they start losing a couple of games, we could see some real locker room blow ups.

Are they that worried that Shaq's age will make him less effective?

Only thing I can conclude. Twelve points and six boards. Maybe they're on to something there, but what they did was probably make it worse.

Now, Pistons would probably beat the Heat. As would the Pacers.

Next thing you know, the Heat will trade Wade for Artest and Shaq for Sheed.

That way they could have all the felons on the same team!
:lol

Not smart.

I suspect that the professional gamblers took all their money off of the Heat winning it all.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-03-2005, 07:26 PM
All Miami needs is Kobe and AI and they'll really be set :lol

ca®lo
11-03-2005, 07:37 PM
first j will.. now spree.. yikes

ABDENOUR POWER
11-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Spree to Miami? :lmao :lmao :lmao

sickdsm
11-03-2005, 10:56 PM

How do you figure? Figures that a mavs fan would look at the name and say, he's good without thinking. Heat need some perimeter shooters. Sprewell definalty is NOT one of them. He's a slasher thats lost his legs. Theres a reaason NO OTHER TEAM has offered him the minimum yet.

sickdsm
11-03-2005, 10:58 PM
I would also like to say that Spree is not a ballhog. Sorry, its fun to bash him but thats not fair to say.

I am dissapointed that everyone is taking this as fact. Maybe if there struggling mightily in a month or two but now it means little.

"Sprewell wants in, Heat say “don’t call us, we’ll call you” Latrell Sprewell is looking for a job, and he’s got his sights set on the Miami Heat to provide it to him... the interest appears to belong more to Sprewell than to the Heat organization." InsideTheHeat.com

Sense
11-03-2005, 11:00 PM
I would also like to say that Spree is not a ballhog. Sorry, its fun to bash him but thats not fair to say.

I am dissapointed that everyone is taking this as fact. Maybe if there struggling mightily in a month or two but now it means little.

"Sprewell wants in, Heat say “don’t call us, we’ll call you” Latrell Sprewell is looking for a job, and he’s got his sights set on the Miami Heat to provide it to him... the interest appears to belong more to Sprewell than to the Heat organization." InsideTheHeat.com

He may not be a ballhog, but we know his attitude.

sickdsm
11-03-2005, 11:05 PM
What does attitude have to do with being a ballhog? Ron Artest isn't a ballhog.

midgetonadonkey
11-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Pat Riley has lost his fucking mind.

Kori Ellis
11-08-2005, 04:57 PM
So, what happened to this?

Was it just a rumor?

ducks
11-08-2005, 05:11 PM
agent is talking to magic right now

ducks
11-08-2005, 05:12 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28669

sanman53
11-08-2005, 06:34 PM
How did Miami finally convince him? Food stamps?
:lol :lol :lol

Mark in Austin
11-08-2005, 06:56 PM
...maybe given what's gone on in the past week in Miami, Riley is trying to get a trade done that will take a little of the edge off in the lockerroom. My money is on him trying to acquire Jalen Rose. :lol

sickdsm
11-08-2005, 08:33 PM
http://www.thesideliner.com/sprewellstarves.htm

ShoogarBear
11-08-2005, 09:04 PM
They need Spree to settle down the high-strung J-Will, Antoine, and the Glove.

mavsfan1000
11-09-2005, 02:48 AM
Miami has already fucked up their team. Every teams strategy now is to make them shoot 3's. Sprewell can make those 3's better than the others though.