PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Kanye West rides a horse into his "church" and busts his ass...

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2020, 01:30 PM
UUcucCwAwNY

DarrinS
01-20-2020, 01:32 PM
det horse got spooked

Reck
01-20-2020, 01:33 PM
Is that even legal?

Those people are lucky the horse didn't buckwild on them and stomped some faces.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2020, 01:38 PM
Looked like those 5 year old kids on the mutton bustin at the rodeo...just rolled off...:lmao

ChumpDumper
01-20-2020, 01:39 PM
:lol Try a saddle next time, Hopalong.

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2020, 01:43 PM
Hell, he even had a guy leading the horse with a halter like a kids pony ride...You could tell he was scared shitless the way he was leaning forward clutching the horses neck...probably didn't even realize a forward weight shift like that means "go" to a trained horse...

DMC
01-20-2020, 02:05 PM
det horse got spooked

that's racist

DarrinS
01-20-2020, 03:19 PM
det horse got spooked

that's racist

:lol

MultiTroll
01-20-2020, 04:13 PM
Interesting Creation vs Evolution in subject Kimye.

If their is a God, why the H would this jackass prosper financially and not have been struck by lightening like 14 years ago?

OTOH if *natural selection* and *survival of the fittest* is so, why does the healthy humble kid end up at St Judes with cancer while this invertebrate peabrain is now what, 45 years old with no serious health issues? (At least not that I've seen reported on.)

Horse seemed uncomfortable from the get go.

spurraider21
01-20-2020, 04:34 PM

If their is a God, why the H would this jackass prosper financially and not have been struck by lightening like 14 years ago?

OTOH if *natural selection* and *survival of the fittest* is so, why does the healthy humble kid end up at St Judes with cancer while this invertebrate peabrain is now what, 45 years old with no serious health issues? (At least not that I've seen reported on.)

could just be a cruel creator

Chris
01-20-2020, 04:53 PM

God gave us free will even though Satan runs the planet.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2020, 05:06 PM
God gave us free will even though Satan runs the planet.Why would he let Satan run the planet?

Seems like a real pussy.

MultiTroll
01-20-2020, 05:17 PM
could just be a cruel creator

God gave us free will even though Satan runs the planet.
What Chris said is what I believe.
But maybe let's save that for STs 1,100 page Evo vs Creation thread.

Just having some fun with CelebTard extraordinaire

CosmicCowboy
01-20-2020, 05:23 PM

Well no shit. It takes a really hard broke horse to walk into that room with all the dancing and singing and not get hoppy. Kanye is an idiot.

boutons_deux
01-20-2020, 05:28 PM
just another asshole with more money than brains

Chucho
01-20-2020, 05:39 PM
just another asshole with more money than brains

spoken like someone severely lacking both. you're an asshole, fwiw, tho.

spurraider21
01-20-2020, 05:41 PM
spoken like someone severely lacking both
:lol

phxspurfan
01-20-2020, 05:55 PM
It’s well known that horses don’t like aliens riding them

Blake
01-20-2020, 05:56 PM

Uh, healthy kids don't end up at St Jude.

spurraider21
01-20-2020, 05:59 PM
honorary armenian tbh

SnakeBoy
01-20-2020, 09:40 PM
They were bred not to be able to ride a horse so they couldn't get away
-Jimmy the Greek

Spurminator
01-20-2020, 11:09 PM
Releases audio from incident as album.
Pitchfork rating: 8.7/10

Chris
01-20-2020, 11:15 PM
Why would he let Satan run the planet?

Seems like a real pussy.

Take it up with God after you explain why you decided to antagonize so many people during your life.

ChumpDumper
01-20-2020, 11:16 PM
Take it up with God after you explain why you decided to antagonize so many people during your life.Do people go to hell for that?

Asking for a friend.

Blake
01-21-2020, 12:07 AM
Do people go to hell for that?

Asking for a friend.

Yeah I have an anonymous friend wondering the same thing. I'll refer to him as Dennison.

DMC
01-21-2020, 12:07 AM
What does this have to do with politics?

spurraider21
01-21-2020, 12:20 AM
What does this have to do with politics?
blacks

DarrinS
01-21-2020, 12:35 AM
blacks

Toms and coons, according to dems.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2020, 12:40 AM
Toms and coons, according to dems.BlackKidSideEye.gif

spurraider21
01-21-2020, 12:46 AM
i mean there's no good reason for CC to have posted this thread in the pol forum

just like how he made his first appearance in the NFL forum in about a decade just to make a thread about kyler murray after a rough first half in his nfl debut :lol

Chris
01-21-2020, 04:26 AM
Do people go to hell for that?

Asking for a friend.

Not if they repent.

CosmicCowboy
01-21-2020, 06:15 AM
i mean there's no good reason for CC to have posted this thread in the pol forum

just like how he made his first appearance in the NFL forum in about a decade just to make a thread about kyler murray after a rough first half in his nfl debut :lol

I thought it was funny and decided to share it. Sorry you got offended, snowflake. I honestly thought derision of kanye was bi-partisan. I would have laughed and posted if it had been Joel Osteen too.

benefactor
01-21-2020, 08:51 AM
He isn't either. He's just an attention whore.

Blake
01-21-2020, 09:13 AM
Not if they repent.

Yah, the asshole, murderer and rapists' get out of hell free card.

Trill Clinton
01-21-2020, 09:46 AM

and n!ggers according to repubs

spurraider21
01-21-2020, 10:32 AM
I thought it was funny and decided to share it. Sorry you got offended, snowflake. I honestly thought derision of kanye was bi-partisan. I would have laughed and posted if it had been Joel Osteen too.
It is funny tbh

Spurminator
01-21-2020, 11:41 AM
To be fair, Kanye is a political personality now like Kathy Griffith and Kid Rock.

Unlike the above, though, he's made some good art.

ChumpDumper
01-21-2020, 12:21 PM
Not if they repent.
https://www.dictionary.com/e/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/get-out-of-jail-free.jpg

Chris
01-21-2020, 03:53 PM
https://www.dictionary.com/e/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/get-out-of-jail-free.jpg

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
James 1:5 NIV

ChumpDumper
01-21-2020, 04:07 PM
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
James 1:5 NIVHow does god answer you?

Text?

Tweet?

Burning bush?

boutons_deux
01-21-2020, 04:14 PM
How does god answer you?

Text?

Tweet?

Burning bush?

"personal revelation" means Bible humpers can just make up shit and claim "God told me".

Blake
01-21-2020, 04:34 PM
https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.228864056.0528/stf,small,600x600-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Chucho
01-22-2020, 12:29 PM
LOL, the bigots chirping like sparrows at the feeder on a sunny morning.

Spurminator
01-22-2020, 12:34 PM

Yes, imagine mocking the "Christianity" of fucking Qhris. Such bigotry.

Chucho
01-22-2020, 12:47 PM
Yes, imagine mocking the "Christianity" of fucking Qhris. Such bigotry.

So I can mock people with bigotry so long as they're stupid? Just want to be clear on the rules, here.

ChumpDumper
01-22-2020, 01:01 PM
So I can mock people with bigotry so long as they're stupid? Just want to be clear on the rules, here.You can mock people with bigotry without any consideration of intelligence here.

Clear?

Blake
01-22-2020, 02:18 PM

Chucho ankle biting like a hungry Chihuahua on a wet night

Spurminator
01-22-2020, 02:23 PM
So I can mock people with bigotry so long as they're stupid? Just want to be clear on the rules, here.

Well first of all, mocking religion isn't bigotry. Religion is a choice. If you choose to believe that your version of the Great Omnipotent Being in the Sky is the one true version, you are probably going subject to ridicule either by people who believe a different version or by people who don't believe any version. That's part of the deal. It's been happening for millennia and Christians today, especially in America, have it a lot better than Christians of the past (despite the fact that they also whine about persecution more than they ever have.)

Secondly, while Chris is objectively stupid, what he does to invite mockery is present a convenient and warped version of Christianity that suits his Trumpism. It's the very definition of "using the Lord's name in vain." It does more to damage Christianity than anything an atheist could say. And so does reflexively defending people with his name-tag version of the faith.

Chucho
01-22-2020, 02:30 PM
Chucho ankle biting like a hungry Chihuahua on a wet night

Nah. Just pointing out your bigotry. You are what you are. Own it.

Chucho
01-22-2020, 02:31 PM
You can mock people with bigotry without any consideration of intelligence here.

Clear?

That's the appeal of this place.

Chucho
01-22-2020, 02:35 PM
Well first of all, mocking religion isn't bigotry. Religion is a choice. If you choose to believe that your version of the Great Omnipotent Being in the Sky is the one true version, you are probably going subject to ridicule either by people who believe a different version or by people who don't believe any version. That's part of the deal. It's been happening for millennia and Christians today, especially in America, have it a lot better than Christians of the past (despite the fact that they also whine about persecution more than they ever have.)

Secondly, while Chris is objectively stupid, what he does to invite mockery is present a convenient and warped version of Christianity that suits his Trumpism. It's the very definition of "using the Lord's name in vain." It does more to damage Christianity than anything an atheist could say. And so does reflexively defending people with his name-tag version of the faith.

Pointing out bigotry is not "reflexively defending people". And "choices" leaves a lot of boxes opened.

Blake
01-22-2020, 03:10 PM
Nah. Just pointing out your bigotry. You are what you are. Own it.

Nah, you're not here to discuss anything. You're here to nip ankles.

Blake
01-22-2020, 03:14 PM
Pointing out bigotry is not "reflexively defending people". And "choices" leaves a lot of boxes opened.

It's pretty funny whenever someone points out how Christians are being bigoted in real life you can't wait to run in and call that person a bigot.

You're an idiot, tbh.

Chucho
01-22-2020, 05:04 PM
Nah, you're not here to discuss anything. You're here to nip ankles.

Deliciously rich coming from Mr. 5 Word Smug Post. You'd know best.

Chucho
01-22-2020, 05:08 PM
It's pretty funny whenever someone points out how Christians are being bigoted in real life you can't wait to run in and call that person a bigot.

You're an idiot, tbh.

It's hilarious the only time you have an opinion that goes further than 5 words, and the only time you start threads basically, is to bash Christians. You're a bigot, you know it, its obvious. Just own it.

Also, you gave the entirety of ST an open invite to shit on you. Biggest backfire on this board's history.
You're in no position to call anyone an idiot.

Blake
01-22-2020, 05:44 PM
Deliciously rich coming from Mr. 5 Word Smug Post. You'd know best.

I respond to what's written. You haven't responded to anything here. You're just here to bite ankle.

Blake
01-22-2020, 05:49 PM
It's hilarious the only time you have an opinion that goes further than 5 words, and the only time you start threads basically, is to bash Christians. You're a bigot, you know it, its obvious. Just own it.

Also, you gave the entirety of ST an open invite to shit on you. Biggest backfire on this board's history.

If you want to discuss the logic of Christianity, let's go. I'm waiting for Chris to respond back but he never does. So that's where we're at.

But yeah, I see an article of Christians displaying bigotry and hatred of real people in the real world and I post it here to smhlol.

And yes, I'm bigoted against racist homophobes like many Evangelical leaders in this country. I do own that. Make sure you own how you're trying to protect their bigotry.

The "what about that thread you made 10 years ago tho because that was stupid" is pretty funny. It's the same bluff card that the board derps always try to play when backed into a corner.

You're an idiot here and now today in this thread, idiot.

koriwhat
01-22-2020, 06:28 PM

his ol' lady cucked him and so did god when he enrolled his daughter into a catholic school. he's just a bitter weak son of a bitch is all.

DMC
01-23-2020, 11:23 PM
and n!ggers according to repubs

Not true. You have to look around first then whisper it, followed by a "you fucking know it" stare that lasts about 4 seconds.