PDA

View Full Version : Suns fans having a meltdown

Rubberducky
01-21-2020, 06:49 AM
Thought ya値l needed a pick-me-up from this season.

https://www.reddit.com/r/suns/comments/erpg2d/post_game_thread_suns_fall_to_the_spurs_120118/

https://www.reddit.com/r/suns/comments/erphfu/why_is_it_always_the_fucking_spurs/

https://www.reddit.com/r/suns/comments/erpvwc/fuck_the_spurs/

It will NEVER get old :lol we could do this again on Friday too.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
01-21-2020, 06:55 AM
Everyone start praying to the basketball gods every day that the Spurs one day have to finally deal with some adversity for once. Most entitled fucking fanbase in the league someone needs to knock them down a few pegs.

he’s not wrong

lol suns

BG_Spurs_Fan
01-21-2020, 08:33 AM
Entitled fanbase as in ‘we’re above being a 6th/7th/8th seed, we deserve only titles and/or No.1 picks’ ? Impossible :lol

exstatic
01-21-2020, 10:12 AM
Entitled fanbase as in ‘we’re above being a 6th/7th/8th seed, we deserve only titles and/or No.1 picks’ ? Impossible :lol

My term is "spoiled", but they're not wrong.

Dex
01-21-2020, 10:33 AM
I want to personally punch every Spurs fan in the face. I知 so fucking sick of them just having lucky game after lucky game, for literal fucking decades while they sit on their ass and brag about how good they are at drafting players. I just want them to for ONCE, have to experience any ounce of adversity. I知 so fucking livid.

They have gotten INCREDIBLY lucky with draft picks yet brag about it all the time as if anybody knew that Tim Duncan for example was gonna be as good as he was. They also cheated to get a championship in 2007, and were notoriously dirty throughout that decade. I don稚 respect anything they致e done. Coach Pop is a good coach and that痴 about it.

:lmao Still salty after all these years.

K...
01-21-2020, 10:46 AM
Remember when the Knicks best us that one time when Langston Galloway went crazy on the aged San Antonio back court? We're now the Knicks where our scrubs can go nasty whenever but doesn't make us a better team. This is the nbas vision where scub teams can shoot their way to victory but don't get far in the playoffs. Enjoy the small comforts of current era.

baseline bum
01-21-2020, 10:46 AM
God bless Robert Horry, sending that little faggot into the scorer's table broke them.

DC23
01-21-2020, 10:50 AM
Suns desperately need a backup PG

ZeusWillJudge
01-21-2020, 11:00 AM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l1BgRIamescnkx5Dy/giphy.gif

Leetonidas
01-21-2020, 11:17 AM
At least they'll always have 2010

Kobe'sAchilles
01-21-2020, 11:25 AM
Suns need a better owner tbh. Firing coaches every other year, not ponying up the cash when you have a title contender, and changing the front office like every two years isn't the best way to run a franchise tbh.

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-21-2020, 11:36 AM
They've beaten us in a couple of series. I remember Barkley's shot over Robinson, and then dethroning us in 2000 when Timmy was hurt. So Suns fans can STFU.

212094ever
01-21-2020, 11:51 AM
The Suns are still an NBA team?

Dex
01-21-2020, 12:00 PM
The Suns are still an NBA team?

They are only 1.5 games behind the Spurs, which is more of an indictment on us than anything else.

Xylus
01-21-2020, 12:15 PM
When the same team continuously defeats you, frustration sets in. Spurs have beaten the Suns 18 of the last 20, I thought I heard last night.

I知 surprised you were able to find people saying dumb shit in an internet comments section.

Rubberducky
01-21-2020, 12:44 PM
God I love your sig, Derrick Williams’ dunk against Duke is still my favorite Arizona moment. I keep praying it’ll get topped sooner or later but I don’t have anymore faith in Sean’s coaching.

Arcadian
01-21-2020, 12:54 PM
Another close loss to the Spurs..I don't care what year it is shit hurts

:lol

Ibleedslvrnblk
01-21-2020, 01:26 PM
See this should be a bit of a reality check. The Suns have had so many top picks and still now just scraping by. Same with TPups, and the other teams fans think the spurs are still in some top tier.

I'll take this right now with some hope of.playoffs, and yes playoffs is fine, over the unknown of some mid pick that you guys think is the next coming of MJ or years of suffering with a top 5 that may work out 5-7 years from now.

Let the LA teams have their year or two, long term they will both stink even worse.

ZeusWillJudge
01-21-2020, 02:12 PM
When the same team continuously defeats you, frustration sets in. Spurs have beaten the Suns 18 of the last 20, I thought I heard last night.

I’m surprised you were able to find people saying dumb shit in an internet comments section.

:lol That almost sounded like a backhanded jab. It's a point well made.

phxspurfan
01-21-2020, 02:17 PM
lol Suns. With that owner they'll never win a damn thing. Same as with Cleveland sans LeBroom

Frenchfred
01-21-2020, 02:21 PM
See this should be a bit of a reality check. The Suns have had so many top picks and still now just scraping by. Same with TPups, and the other teams fans think the spurs are still in some top tier.

I'll take this right now with some hope of.playoffs, and yes playoffs is fine, over the unknown of some mid pick that you guys think is the next coming of MJ or years of suffering with a top 5 that may work out 5-7 years from now.

Let the LA teams have their year or two, long term they will both stink even worse.

completely agree. People here believe that a 5-10th pick will give them the next superstar.

Strategic
01-21-2020, 03:02 PM
Bryn Forbes and Derrick White just lit em up for 49 points. Lol

sananspursfan21
01-21-2020, 03:13 PM
They've beaten us in a couple of series. I remember Barkley's shot over Robinson, and then dethroning us in 2000 when Timmy was hurt. So Suns fans can STFU.

This. Crying about 07 but they had their chance in 2010 to make up for it. And they choked in the conference finals. I have no sympathy.

RC_Drunkford
01-21-2020, 04:23 PM
They have gotten INCREDIBLY lucky with draft picks yet brag about it all the time as if anybody knew that Tim Duncan for example was gonna be as good as he was. They also cheated to get a championship in 2007, and were notoriously dirty throughout that decade. I don’t respect anything they’ve done. Coach Pop is a good coach and that’s about it.

right, nobody knew Tim Duncan would be that good in advance except for every NBA front office :lol

Xylus
01-21-2020, 05:03 PM
lol Suns. With that owner they'll never win a damn thing. Same as with Cleveland sans LeBroom

This is true

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-21-2020, 06:55 PM
I’m surprised you were able to find people saying dumb shit in an internet comments section.

:tu

SpurPadre
01-21-2020, 07:42 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-09-2017/7XCXZK.gif

Mr. Body
01-22-2020, 03:12 PM
Maybe they should draft better.

exstatic
01-22-2020, 03:20 PM
Maybe they should draft better.

Josh Jackson playing for Memphis' g-league team, exclusively, comes to mind. Strictly salary ballast in a trade, and wasn't even invited to training camp.

baseline bum
01-22-2020, 03:34 PM
completely agree. People here believe that a 5-10th pick will give them the next superstar.

Back when RC was GM it wasn't that outlandish to think this team could find a ton of success with lottery picks. With Brian Wright calling shots though, I have no faith in a tank + rebuild.

Xylus
01-22-2020, 05:19 PM
Josh Jackson playing for Memphis' g-league team, exclusively, comes to mind. Strictly salary ballast in a trade, and wasn't even invited to training camp.

Ryan McDonough's draft picks during his tenure as Suns GM were historically bad. The next team that hires him is out of their mind.

Genovaswitness
01-23-2020, 05:12 PM
God bless Robert Horry, sending that little faggot into the scorer's table broke them.

This tbh Nash cucked our the rest of the series

ZeusWillJudge
01-23-2020, 10:00 PM

Why don't you link to a post or two that says they expect the next superstar. Either that or stop saying that same tired old shit. Overall player quality is better, near the top of a draft. Even you have to understand that.

Ocotillo
01-24-2020, 07:44 AM
Wasn't there some speculation on draft night last year that the Suns drafted the wrong Johnson when they went after Cameron Johnson instead of Keldon Johnson?

exstatic
01-24-2020, 09:50 AM
Wasn't there some speculation on draft night last year that the Suns drafted the wrong Johnson when they went after Cameron Johnson instead of Keldon Johnson?

Yup. They asked for the wrong Brooks from MEM at the trade deadline a few months earlier, so it's not so far fetched.

buttsR4rebounding
01-24-2020, 09:54 AM

Yes, there was. In fact, when his UNC teammate, Colby White (who was drafted 7th) was interviewed and was told Cameron Johnson went at 11 he was genuinely surprised. He said something to the effect of "Wow, Cameron went in the lottery? That's great." Cameron was not expected to go that high by anyone.

baseline bum
01-24-2020, 10:01 AM

Yup. They asked for the wrong Brooks from MEM at the trade deadline a few months earlier, so it's not so far fetched.

:rollin

ZeusWillJudge
01-24-2020, 10:05 AM

I remember that. They said that the trade was cancelled when they realized they had listed the wrong player. Did that really happen, or was that just a rumor?

baseline bum
01-24-2020, 10:27 AM

Bend over. I'll give you wrong Johnson.

exstatic
01-24-2020, 10:32 AM
I remember that. They said that the trade was cancelled when they realized they had listed the wrong player. Did that really happen, or was that just a rumor?

Word was that it happened. They had asked for Marshawn, who was a name a few years back and a former first rounder, when they really wanted recent Memphis second rounder Dillon. Memphis didn't want to give up Dillon, who is now starting for them.

Seventyniner
01-24-2020, 11:30 AM
Word was that it happened. They had asked for Marshawn, who was a name a few years back and a former first rounder, when they really wanted recent Memphis second rounder Dillon. Memphis didn't want to give up Dillon, who is now starting for them.

Yup. The story even made its way into a Game of Zones episode.

t_BN-_SUEYQ