PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe going full retard

Will Hunting
01-22-2020, 03:06 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28538394/kobe-bryant-says-diana-taurasi-elena-delle-donne-maya-moore-play-nba-right-now

:lol

Chris Fall
01-22-2020, 03:32 PM
I agree with Taurasi when she was younger.

But pretty sure she has a penis so maybe not that outrageous of an opinion.

Will Hunting
01-22-2020, 03:45 PM

:lol not a chance

Put the 5 best female basketball players of all time together in their prime, and they’d get run off the court at Rucker Park.

Chris Fall
01-22-2020, 03:48 PM
The hermaphrodite reference should have clued you to the sarcasm.

koriwhat
01-22-2020, 03:55 PM

Put the 5 best female basketball players of all time together in their prime, and they’d get run off the court at Rucker Park.

let's just say it all in unison already... the wnba is a fucking joke of a league and a joke of an idea brought to fruition.

Killakobe81
01-22-2020, 04:20 PM

LOL as a specialust shooting jumpers off a double screen or as a pass first PG I can see a few that would be end of the bench types...
Dude has three daughters one who can hoop... he is trying not to crush her dreams...
Plus he could use the pr he was attacked by social media cancel culture when he won an award just last year... He a calculated mother fucker

FrostKing
01-22-2020, 04:57 PM

Current Melo Anthony would too

Fans like to believe the NBA is some uber special 240 of the best basketball players in the World. In reality there are outside elements in play such as how well liked you are by management, how you fit in with the dominant black culture in locker rooms and how well you sell image to fans

Chucho
01-22-2020, 05:25 PM
LOL as a specialust shooting jumpers off a double screen or as a pass first PG I can see a few that would be end of the bench types...
Dude has three daughters one who can hoop... he is trying not to crush her dreams...
Plus he could use the pr he was attacked by social media cancel culture when he won an award just last year... He a calculated mother fucker

He sure is. Nigga is a rapist, team killer and most over rated Beta in league history. How he is remembered and revered as he is today is a testament to just how skilled this conniving piece of shit is.

Either way, it's still wrong to lie so blatantly to your kids.

UZER
01-22-2020, 06:50 PM

He was especially calculated when he ratted on Shaq out of the blue when he was being questioned.

Killakobe81
01-22-2020, 06:57 PM

Fans like to believe the NBA is some uber special 240 of the best basketball players in the World. In reality there are outside elements in play such as how well liked you are by management, how you fit in with the dominant black culture in locker rooms and how well you sell image to fans

I actually agree with some of your points it's a pity you cloud a few with racism because you speak SOME truths from time to time

Killakobe81
01-22-2020, 06:58 PM
Why you so bitter was one of the skanks he banged your sister?

R. DeMurre
01-22-2020, 07:29 PM
Disingenuous opinion by Kobe, trying to rebuild his image by making believe he's some sort of a feminist. If any of those three could play in the NBA, they'd increase their salaries dramatically. WNBA players are lucky if they make $100,000/year. Obviously, they be happy to play for the NBA minimum salary. Elena Delle Donne dominates as a 6'5" player in a league where the average height is 5'11". In the NBA, she'd be undersized as a SF and surrounded by players who all have better verticals than her. She herself stirred controversy when she recommended lowering the rims in the WNBA:

"I think for some reason people are taking it as a cut to the women's game by saying this, but in no way is it a cut. It's really just evening the playing field to the men. They are an average of 7 inches taller than us, and their vertical leap is greater than ours, so let's even the playing field and lower the rims a little bit, keep the ball the same size and keep the three-point line at the same distance as the men and we'll see a really awesome game."

https://www.espn.com/espnw/culture/story/_/id/15280460/5-things-elena-delle-donne-mind

Killakobe81
01-22-2020, 07:32 PM
Good counterpoints...

benefactor
01-22-2020, 07:58 PM

tbh

ambchang
01-22-2020, 09:03 PM
The funniest part was the video talking about passing to open teammates when double triple teamed.

Joseph Kony
01-22-2020, 09:17 PM
idk man. i have a hard time believing that Brittney Griner wouldnt take a wet shit on bryn Forbes ina game of basketball

GAustex
01-22-2020, 09:36 PM
No way. Back in the day at UT I ran in pick up games down at Gregory Gym. In the off season gals from the UT women’s team would run with us college dudes. Them gals they had nothing.
Except maybe if you left one of em open they would hit a shot.
Couple of em we’re good looking so playing grab ass in the action was fun.
True story.

GAustex
01-22-2020, 10:06 PM
The UT women’s team I can see that, because good female basketball players only play at like 3 schools, UCONN, Baylor, or Notre Dame. But anybody thinking the UCONN women’s team wouldn’t whip the shit out of any non-professional group of men is out of their minds.They’re better than any men below the D1 level.
Nope
I ran circles around Jody Condrat girls when I wasn’t copping a feel. Them girls were top of the line those days. They had nothing compared to dudes who ran down at Gregory. Even Clarissa Davis who was stout.
Jody brought college dudes into practice with the team to get her girls toughed up and used to the speed. But she would not let the men jump because gals can’t jump quick and high like men.

So I beg to differ.

UncleDennis
01-23-2020, 09:36 AM
are they turning a profit yet?

Floyd Pacquiao
01-23-2020, 01:40 PM
Bryn Forbes is starting for the spurs :lol so anything is possible. I could actually imagine delladonne being a better defender the Brent forms

MultiTroll
01-23-2020, 01:45 PM
Bryn Forbes is starting for the spurs :lol so anything is possible. I could actually imagine delladonne being a better defender the Brent forms
And as Korny mentioned Bill Greiner.

Seriously while he might can a few more treys they would be better on D.

MultiTroll
01-23-2020, 01:49 PM
The funniest part was the video talking about passing to open teammates when double triple teamed.
Saw that.

I guess we could say no one has more experience in doing it wrong therefore he is in a good position to advise what not to do?

Chucho
01-23-2020, 02:47 PM
Saw that.

I guess we could say no one has more experience in doing it wrong therefore he is in a good position to advise what not to do?

It's called "irony", bud.

Will Hunting
01-23-2020, 04:27 PM
idk man. i have a hard time believing that Brittney Griner wouldnt take a wet shit on bryn Forbes ina game of basketball
Yeah Mark Cuban fell into this trap...she dominates due to her height and nothing else, she’d get wrecked in a league with competition as tall as she is but just stronger and more athletic.

Texas_Ranger
01-23-2020, 05:36 PM
as a guy that played against girls that played for the national team I can tell you they suck. A G league team would probably defeat an WNBA by 100 as the girls would find it hard to score a single bucket.

Mugen
01-23-2020, 06:45 PM

:lmao

Mugen
01-23-2020, 06:46 PM
The worst G-League team vs the WNBA champions would be a ratings hit for ESPN tbh, but the amount of triggered feminists would be through the roof :lol

The worst G league team would murder a WNBA all-star team tbh.

Spurtacular
01-23-2020, 10:31 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28538394/kobe-bryant-says-diana-taurasi-elena-delle-donne-maya-moore-play-nba-right-now

Is he making fun of how soft the NBA has become?

Because I have to believe that a woman would be more likely to play in the NBA than ever before (not including the Cheryl Miller anomaly).

AaronY
01-23-2020, 10:41 PM

tbh this is bad Spurtacular thinks Jimmer can wreck shop in the NBA and he is definitely a worse athlete in terms of strength, quickness than these two broads so I've heard dumber things

Spurtacular
01-23-2020, 10:45 PM
tbh this is bad Spurtacular (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49615) thinks Jimmer can wreck shop in the NBA and he is definitely a worse athlete in terms of strength, quickness than these two broads so I've heard dumber things

DesperatY

Will Hunting
01-23-2020, 10:45 PM
Is he making fun of how soft the NBA has become?

Because I have to believe that a woman would be more likely to play in the NBA than ever before (not including the Cheryl Miller anomaly).
Yeah sorry but I think women would have been a lot more competitive in the 50s against the likes of George Mikan and Dolph Schayes (a 6’5” Jewish HOF center who changed his name from Adolph :lol) than they would be against Lebron or Giannis.

Spurtacular
01-23-2020, 10:48 PM
Yeah sorry but I think women would have been a lot more competitive in the 50s against the likes of George Mikan and Dolph Schayes (a 6’5” Jewish HOF center who changed his name from Adolph :lol) than they would be against Lebron or Giannis.

No Title IX to make them go against the biology. They weren't practiced at all and were probably the least prepared of any generation.

AaronY
01-23-2020, 11:33 PM
DesperatY

Maya Moore was a track star in high school. 5 to 1 odds she could beat Jimmer in a 40 a yard dash

Spurtacular
01-23-2020, 11:46 PM
Maya Moore was a track star in high school. 5 to 1 odds she could beat Jimmer in a 40 a yard dash

Nope. Not passing that eye test whatsoever.

If you're looking to make a real point, DesperateY, you should realize young Jimmer was in the top half of players in speed at the NBA combine.

Also :lol at "track star in high school."
Also :lol that you can name your favorite WNBA players.

AaronY
01-23-2020, 11:49 PM
Nope. Not passing that eye test whatsoever.

If you're looking to make a real point, DesperateY, you should realize young Jimmer was in the top half of players in speed at the NBA combine.

Also :lol at "track star in high school."
Dang so Maya Moore would be in the top third then since she's faster than Jimmer

Spurtacular
01-23-2020, 11:51 PM
Dang so Maya Moore would be in the top third then since she's faster than Jimmer

You just said you think Maya Moore would be in the top third of NBA prospects in speed, DesperateY.

Going cuck Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) level won't get you w's, bruh.

DMC
01-24-2020, 12:27 AM
Bitches couldn't even defend against Harvey Weinstein.

AaronY
01-24-2020, 02:21 AM
You just said you think Maya Moore would be in the top third of NBA prospects in speed, DesperateY.

Going cuck Blake (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) level won't get you w's, bruh.
Imagine having Jimmer Fredette's NBA combine stats memorized :lol i even forgot there was an NBA combine until this conversation

Spurtacular
01-24-2020, 02:24 AM
Imagine having Jimmer Fredette's NBA combine stats memorized :lol i even forgot there was an NBA combine until this conversation

Imagine having your ass handed to you after ignorantly lashing out. I guess you don't have to imagine. :lol

Isitjustme?
01-24-2020, 03:13 AM
He was especially calculated when he ratted on Shaq out of the blue when he was being questioned.

We bag on him for that but he turned snitch so fast lmao. Before he was even asked he was running around ratting on people anyone he could think of

UZER
01-24-2020, 12:38 PM
We bag on him for that but he turned snitch so fast lmao. Before he was even asked he was running around ratting on people anyone he could think of

Laker fans / Hollywood are such hypocrites. Snitching bad, raping bad, #metoo. Oh wait, he plays for the Lakers? :lol

pookenstein
01-24-2020, 04:52 PM
In Germany we had times where our women national football team (at that time defending world champions) played training matches against 14 year old males and got their asses kicked on the regular. Every match won by at least six goals by the boys against the best female football players worldwide.
The best WNBA players of all time would be destroyed by every single NBA/G-League/College player.

Texas_Ranger
01-24-2020, 05:13 PM
the USA woman's soccer team that is the best in the world lost to 13 and 14 year old boys from some random team. I know its weird to hear this in 2020 when everyone is becoming a pussy ass faggot, but guys are just much, much, much better at sports than girls.

Serena Williams also lost to some drunk nobody in a practice match.

koriwhat
01-24-2020, 07:24 PM
The worst G-League team vs the WNBA champions would be a ratings hit for ESPN tbh, but the amount of triggered feminists would be through the roof :lol

you literally look like all the butch fems tbh... would you be triggered through the roof too?

koriwhat
01-24-2020, 07:25 PM
Well of course, but it would be something people would tune in to watch, except offended feminists who are delusional enough to think that the WNBA champs playing the worst G league team is insulting to women.

lol no one is tuning into the wnba now and no one would tune in to that shit show either. when finals tickets (row 5) are less than parking you know the league is a flop.

koriwhat
01-24-2020, 07:26 PM
the USA woman's soccer team that is the best in the world lost to 13 and 14 year old boys from some random team. I know its weird to hear this in 2020 when everyone is becoming a pussy ass faggot, but guys are just much, much, much better at sports than girls.

Serena Williams also lost to some drunk nobody in a practice match.

:lol :tu

GAustex
01-24-2020, 08:08 PM
Keep taking that L

GAustex
01-24-2020, 08:20 PM
Loser

koriwhat
01-24-2020, 08:57 PM
:lmao this unathletic stick skinny beanpole weakling tryin to talk shit when your 110 pounds soaking wet twink ass would get the shit kicked out of him by any softball playing lesbo.

no one said they wouldn't beat me in sports... take a seat corky and learn to comprehend what you read.

btw, how's your couch holding up under your weight? as well, you didn't refute what i claimed about your butch fem looks. :lmao

Texas_Ranger
01-24-2020, 10:08 PM
:lmao insecure men making up for their tiny cocks.

There’s no disputing that professional level men could handle pro women with no difficulty at all. But when you claim you and your unathletic fatshit middle aged friends could beat elite female athletes, well clearly you’re overcompensating for something.

You can google the stuff about soccer and serena.

And yea, some random fat guy of the street that doesnt play the sport which a girl is a pro in would not really have a chance. But i am 100% sure a 16 year old pro team of kids would destroy wnba all star team.

Texas_Ranger
01-24-2020, 10:59 PM
Yeah I did google it, and you made shit up.

The “drunk nobody” who beat Serena was actually a professional tennis player, ranked #203 in the world. And she was a teenager at the time (not that she’d stand a chance even in her prime).

And the match the US women lost wasn’t even a match, it was an “informal scrimmage”. They were screwing around and not even trying. The Dream Team lost an informal scrimmage once, so I guess in your mind that proves that Bobby Hurley > Jordan :lmao

Nobody is disputing that elite women have no chance competing against elite men, nobody is even disputing that they can’t compete with just reasonably athletic men. The fact that you’re so hell bent on trashing female athletes to the point where you’d lie about stories involving them is concerning tbh, and maybe you should just accept how small your dick is.

Where the fuck did i lie you dumb cunt? She lost to a nobody. And the usa team lost to u 15 kids team from fucking dallas in a friendly game. Now if they didnt play with 100% is not my problem. And that was Dallas soccer team . A U-8 Barcelona team would desteoy them even more.
Your mom loved my dick so no worries.

DMC
01-25-2020, 12:45 AM
F59U2Rot0b8

Millennial_Messiah
01-25-2020, 02:02 AM
yeah... despite the name, Griner is definitely a man

Mark Celibate
01-25-2020, 11:49 AM
a lot of cocky athletes say stuff like this. Act like a specific player or group of players is better than them or their group when everybody knows it's ridiculous to think so in order to appear humble. Usually they do it when they know the person or like them, but deep down they know it's not true. Everyone knows that there's no argument for a WNBA player to set foot on an NBA floor, but if you ask Kobe if Lebron is better than him (a legit argument) he'll defiantly say no. Shaq does the same thing, for example he tries to say Yao was better than he was because he likes him and he knows he looks "humble" saying it only because we all know it's not true. However, when you have guys like David Robinson or Dwight Howard who he actually competed against and are a legit threat, he'll trash the hell out of them.

On an unrelated note, I YouTube'd Britney Griner highlights out of curiosity to see how good she is. In the process, I noticed a lot of fans were actually at the WNBA games. I always wondered what kind of fans would actually enjoy watching that, and surprisingly I saw a lot of men in the audience.

tbh I think there's probably a high correlation between men whose favorite hobbies include going to WNBA games and fluffing the bull at home imo

01-25-2020, 01:05 PM

This applies to any work environment

koriwhat
01-25-2020, 02:30 PM
And you didn’t refute that you’re a stick skinny tranny looking pussy :lmao

I'm definitely no pussy and I might be skinny but how tf do I resemble a tranny? Long hair? Then you resemble a whale homie. You literally resemble a whale and that's not hyperbolic speech like yours was.

koriwhat
01-25-2020, 02:31 PM
By the way mono, you mad bro? Eat some more sweets and carbs to deal with your obese depression bro.

koriwhat
01-25-2020, 02:34 PM
Stop Laughing at my tiny asian penis :cry

phxspurfan
01-26-2020, 10:06 PM
lot of bad timing in this thread