PDA

View Full Version : 25.7 MPG

Spurtacular
01-25-2020, 03:40 AM
Of the two, Bryn Forbes and Keldon Johnson, who would you give 25.7 MPG if you had to choose one?

dbestpro
01-25-2020, 07:53 AM
One plays defense but cant hit the three. The other can hit the three but cant play defense. The answer is neither. Both are no more than situational players and will always be seen as role players by everyone else but Pop.

C-Dub
01-25-2020, 08:06 AM
I understand Forbes as ALWAYS being looked at as a role player but with KJ's motor intensity and defensive ability and prowess, I see a lot of potential in him as eventually a starter in the NBA if not for the Spurs.

Spurs Homer
01-25-2020, 08:10 AM
Lonnie Walker

JeffDuncan
01-25-2020, 10:48 AM
Lonnie Walker

My choice, too.

B1gduff
01-25-2020, 11:24 AM
The main reason that forbes starts is that he can spread the floor, for Dj and DD. Kj doesn't have a reliable outside shot, White isn't really a know 3 point shooter, would love him to take more. I'd start Lonnie with DJ, he can do a bit of everything, but lonnie also needs to improve on his other aspects of the game, especially when he's just watching instead of being involved, and needs to improve his help defensive. But lonnie is the idea guy to start with Dj, and DJ also needs to have trust in his out side shot, so what if he misses, just shoot.

Leetonidas
01-25-2020, 11:57 AM
Bryn Forbes is a sub 40% shooter on high volume from 3. Only thing this dude spreads is his ass cheeks every defensive possession

RC_Drunkford
01-25-2020, 01:22 PM
you could start the Coyote in place of Bryn Forbes and the team would be better. Shit you could even start Belinelli. We don't need a poll to realize what everybody knows.

Spurtacular
01-25-2020, 02:34 PM
One plays defense but cant hit the three. The other can hit the three but cant play defense. The answer is neither. Both are no more than situational players and will always be seen as role players by everyone else but Pop.

But Keldon can get into the lane and create. Nobody says he has to shoot a lot.

Spurtacular
01-25-2020, 02:35 PM
Lonnie Walker

That's dang near unanimous. The point of this thread is to explore an even deeper and rawer option to show how bad Gregg may be at his job (or how dumb ST posters are for those of a differing POV).