PDA

View Full Version : OT: Who Vanessa Hook up with next?

Tyronn Lue
01-27-2020, 03:21 PM
D Fish?
Tony Parker?

FrostKing
01-27-2020, 03:23 PM
"the Mailman"

Millennial_Messiah
01-27-2020, 03:23 PM
Me. Millennial_Messiah

Tyronn Lue
01-27-2020, 04:17 PM
Nah she going for a soccer player or personal trainer

Chucho
01-27-2020, 05:04 PM
At least Kobe didn't have to live thru her taking half his shit.

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 09:55 AM
At least Kobe didn't have to live thru her and a fat 5'4" beaner taking half his shit.
fify

FrostKing
01-28-2020, 02:08 PM
LATINAS

HarlemHeat37
01-28-2020, 05:35 PM
Jokes aside, she had been with the same man since she was 17 years old. Don't care about how much money she has, that's over half your life with somebody, don't think you could ever get over that.

MultiTroll
01-28-2020, 05:41 PM
Jokes aside, she had been with the same man since she was 17 years old. Don't care about how much money she has, that's over half your life with somebody, don't think you could ever get over that.
Did she stay at home while purporting he did 105?

HarlemHeat37
01-28-2020, 05:45 PM
Did she stay at home while purporting he did 105?

Celebrity couples aren't like us regular people, it would be impossible to not let your man have some fun on the road:lol it's just sex, anyways, meaningless.

MultiTroll
01-28-2020, 05:58 PM
Celebrity couples aren't like us regular people, it would be impossible to not let your man have some fun on the road:lol it's just sex, anyways, meaningless.
But you're claiming she didn't have any?

HarlemHeat37
01-28-2020, 06:07 PM
But you're claiming she didn't have any?

0 chance, it's a sex for lifestyle trade.

There's absolutley no way that an alpha Male athlete like Kobe would risk the public finding out that another man smashed his non-celebrity wife:lol

What happened with Duncan was unheard of and absolutely embarrassing, tbh. The only way to justify it would be if he's a homosexual, hopefully that's the case.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 06:58 PM

She's at her sexual prime. She'll have plenty of mourning f*cks, IMO (unless she's a frigid b*tch).

Mark Celibate
01-28-2020, 07:25 PM
no doubt Fisher tbh imo

daslicer
01-28-2020, 07:36 PM

There's absolutley no way that an alpha Male athlete like Kobe would risk the public finding out that another man smashed his non-celebrity wife:lol

What happened with Duncan was unheard of and absolutely embarrassing, tbh. The only way to justify it would be if he's a homosexual, hopefully that's the case.

Doubt Duncan is gay. If he was it would not make any sense for him to knock up another woman and have a baby mama. I know you are going to say he did it to cover up him being gay but I just don't buy it because the way society is today it would be much easier for him to come out then go through all the hassle of covering it up. Just like always another lame shtick by you.

MultiTroll
01-28-2020, 08:01 PM

I see.
And how would an alpha Male athlete
https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.EfkYz8vizfIaA1pzB71abAAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1

like Kobe stop his wife from cheating on him?

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 08:54 PM

why didn't he kill the fat and stubby beaner tbh? a lifetime in prison is better than a lifetime of embarrassment. Plus he has enough money to get himself off or move overseas and not get caught

MultiTroll
01-28-2020, 09:04 PM
https://answersafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Tim-Duncan2.jpg

DMC
01-28-2020, 09:37 PM
So much for any of you giving a shit about the death of this guy.

Benoit
01-28-2020, 11:13 PM
What Vanessa did to Kobe was nowhere near as bad as Amy and Tim. Latinas still have hearts tbh

Kawhitstorm
01-28-2020, 11:53 PM
What Vanessa did to Kobe was nowhere near as bad as Amy and Tim. Latinas still have hearts tbh

She made his wear a skirt & turned him into a house husband

daslicer
01-28-2020, 11:56 PM

Wow still continuing the Tim hate even after Kobe is gone.

FrostKing
01-29-2020, 01:53 AM
Loneliness especially for a woman overcomes that. Not while her current teenagers are in the house but eventually she will need male companionship. She still has another 35+ years to live.

But most likely won't be another black male because of what you said. Likely a Latino male. Outside chance uber wealthy Arab.

Laker_1995
01-29-2020, 02:02 AM
Sad. Such a pathetic thread

Will Hunting
01-29-2020, 07:43 AM
Loneliness especially for a woman overcomes that. Not while her current teenagers are in the house but eventually she will need male companionship. She still has another 35+ years to live.

But most likely won't be another black male because of what you said. Likely a Latino male. Outside chance uber wealthy Arab.
:lol no woman who already has money would date an Arab...they’re filthy and disgusting people who are raised to hate women.

ECOV
01-29-2020, 02:57 PM
delete this stupid ass thread along with most of these accounts

GAustex
01-29-2020, 06:34 PM
A better option is Bezos ex

Kawhitstorm
01-29-2020, 08:53 PM
delete this stupid ass thread along with most of these accounts

God should delete you like he deleted that narcissistic sexual predator

Laker_1995
01-29-2020, 08:54 PM

I would insult you or wish bad things upon you but naw I won’t do it. Pathetic bro.

Kawhitstorm
01-30-2020, 01:13 AM
I would insult you or wish bad things upon you but naw I won’t do it. Pathetic bro.

Soft ass charmin #mambaout

Brazil
01-30-2020, 12:29 PM
:cry

KobesAchilles
01-30-2020, 12:33 PM
Wouldn’t be surprised is Derrick Fisher took his shot tbh.

ECOV
02-15-2020, 02:57 PM
delete yourself

DMC
02-15-2020, 07:50 PM
delete yourself

Relax bro, get back upstairs if your vag is that sensitive.

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 03:46 AM

If he's a rapist, what would your opinion be of him?

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 03:47 AM
:lol no woman who already has money would date an Arab...they’re filthy and disgusting people who are raised to hate women.

This doesn't seem like the politically correct bleeding heart liberal thing to say.

Will Hunting
02-17-2020, 08:16 AM
This doesn't seem like the politically correct bleeding heart liberal thing to say.
Do you disagree with any of it though :lol

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 08:56 AM
Do you disagree with any of it though :lol

I agree with it enouigh . I've met some above the fray. Maybe the nicest guy I ever knew was an Arab.

Will Hunting
02-17-2020, 08:58 AM
I agree with it as a generalization. I've met some above the fray. Maybe the nicest guy I ever knew was an Arab.
I know a few who are nice normal guys but they’re not the wealthy ones. I deal with Arab investors at work and they’re some of the most boorish ill mannered people I’ve ever met.

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 09:02 AM
I know a few who are nice normal guys but they’re not the wealthy ones. I deal with Arab investors at work and they’re some of the most boorish ill mannered people I’ve ever met.

Much the rich from the old world are pretty cutthroat. Eastern Europeans and Russians a couple examples, I hear.

Nothing gets done without bribes with those people. I'm not so sure that we're so much better in the USA any more.

Here's a good song that Amazon banned that is apparently based on literature. Fascists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3_OOGCYPTk

Biggems
02-22-2020, 12:44 AM
Much the rich from the old world are pretty cutthroat. Eastern Europeans and Russians a couple examples, I hear.

Nothing gets done without bribes with those people. I'm not so sure that we're so much better in the USA any more.

Here's a good song that Amazon banned that is apparently based on literature. Fascists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3_OOGCYPTk

Great song by my favorite band

basquetbol
02-25-2020, 08:21 PM
Michael Jordan is next, apparently he couldn't keep his hands off her at the memorial, time for Big Brother MJ to stay at Vanessa's place for a few nights to make sure he can help her with anything she needs.

Spurtacular
02-26-2020, 01:32 AM
Michael Jordan is next, apparently he couldn't keep his hands off her at the memorial, time for Big Brother MJ to stay at Vanessa's place for a few nights to make sure he can help her with anything she needs.

Pics/Vids or it didn't happen.

DMC
02-26-2020, 12:13 PM
I don't see Mike being that guy. It would be surprising to see any NBAer in there tbh. Ben Affleck might be tempted. He seems to go after everyone's ex.