PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Best All-Dead NBA Team?

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 12:22 PM
13 players... regular starting lineup and 8 off the bench.

SF-
PF-
C-
SG-
PG-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-

Go!

illusioNtEk
01-28-2020, 12:37 PM
Im sorry to the Laker fans for such a dumb topic.... not all of us are like this...

rip kobe

DAF86
01-28-2020, 02:01 PM
Im sorry to the Laker fans for such a dumb topic.... not all of us are like this...

rip kobe

Shut the fuck up moron, it's just a message board thread.

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 02:32 PM
Some people are just uber sensitive on here... sorry for all the normal people on here with thick skin and a sense of humor.

It's horrible that Pistol Pete, Kobe, Wilt, Mikan, Johnson, Petrovic, Havlicek, Bellamy etc had to die... but it doesn't take away from their greatness.

Neo.
01-28-2020, 02:51 PM
Shut the fuck up moron, it's just a message board thread.

:lol this coming from the faggot that gets mad when people call you a smelly beaner

DAF86
01-28-2020, 03:06 PM
:lol this coming from the faggot that gets mad when people call you a smelly beaner

What? When? Where? :lol

I think you have me confused with another guy, tbh. :lol

I didn't know what your main account was, but with this level of retardation in your posts I think I'm starting to have an idea who you are, tbh. :lol

Laker_1995
01-28-2020, 04:04 PM
Some people are just uber sensitive on here... sorry for all the normal people on here with thick skin and a sense of humor.

It's horrible that Pistol Pete, Kobe, Wilt, Mikan, Johnson, Petrovic, Havlicek, Bellamy etc had to die... but it doesn't take away from their greatness.

I mean at least wait a week before making jokes wtf lol

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 04:13 PM

There wasn't even a joke in the OP. Read it again. Not once did I mention Kobe. I was just speaking abstractly, list your best all-deceased team of basketball players. Doesn't have to include Kobe if you don't want it to.

whitemamba
01-28-2020, 04:18 PM
what the fuck is wrong with OP. Does he have parents ?

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 06:12 PM
what the fuck is wrong with OP. Does he have parents ?

Mom died of pneumonia november 2018, dad is in philadelphia

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 06:56 PM
There aren't a lot of dead greats. Even the likes of Bob Cousy and Bill Russell and Jerry West are still kicking in what like their 80's?

I guess Hondo kicked the bucket lately. And of course Wilt. Pistol Pete was sensational. That's the three that immediately come to mind for me.

whitemamba
01-28-2020, 07:52 PM
Mom died of pneumonia november 2018, dad is in philadelphia

i want to feel bad for you.

resistanze
01-28-2020, 08:19 PM

You're just horribly unfunny and idiotic, doesn't really have to do with sensitivity tbh

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 09:12 PM
His moms not dead. He’s a pathological liar.

DMC
01-28-2020, 09:42 PM
Bennie and the Jets

rascal
01-28-2020, 10:12 PM
There aren't a lot of dead greats. Even the likes of Bob Cousy and Bill Russell and Jerry West are still kicking in what like their 80's?

I guess Hondo kicked the bucket lately. And of course Wilt. Pistol Pete was sensational. That's the three that immediately come to mind for me.

Dennis Johnson, Moses Malone and Jo Jo White

rascal
01-28-2020, 10:26 PM
PG Maravich
SG Bryant
SF Havlichek
PF Malone
C Chamberlain

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 10:29 PM
Dennis Johnson, Moses Malone and Jo Jo White

Good selections.

PG Maravich
SG Bryant
SF Havlichek
PF Malone
C Chamberlain

If Kobe doesn't piss them off with his ball hogging also. :lol

rascal
01-28-2020, 10:59 PM
Connie Hawkins

whitemamba
01-28-2020, 11:20 PM

So basically he’s a faggot.. good lookin out homie :toast

lefty
01-28-2020, 11:50 PM
PG Maravich
SG Bryant
SF Havlichek
PF Malone
C Chamberlain
Fuck, it’s weird to see Kobe on that list

jehawk81
01-29-2020, 12:17 AM
Fuck, it’s weird to see Kobe on that list

���� yup, feels weird

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2020, 10:10 AM

Well it was my grandmother who died, but she was basically my mom

And my dad really is in philadelphia and always has been.

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2020, 10:12 AM
Good selections.

If Kobe doesn't piss them off with his ball hogging also. :lol

George Mikan, Dennis Johnson, Connie Hawkins off the bench... Very good team so far.

I'd even consider giving Manute Bol a roster spot because of his defense.

Will Hunting
01-29-2020, 10:42 AM

So we’re in agreement you lied.

I believe you about your dad...id walk out to if you were my son.

BD24
01-29-2020, 10:53 AM
Andy has only met his dad one time tbh.

After spending just just a few minutes with Andy he realized he wanted nothing to do with him

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2020, 01:00 PM
So we’re in agreement you lied.

I believe you about your dad...id walk out to if you were my son.

:lmao Proves you're just talking out of your ass per par.

My mom left him when I was 2 months old because he violently attacked her multiple times, he wanted to marry her and get life insurance on her but not him, and he spent $30,000 of her money in a year on weed and drugs.

& Gilmore is still a top 5 CB.

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2020, 01:01 PM
Andy has only met his dad one time tbh.

After spending just just a few minutes with Andy he realized he wanted nothing to do with him

I realized I wanted little to do with him. 65 and his full time job is pretending to be Elvis Presley around Bucks & Montgomery counties.

Also my 2 older half brothers (my father had lots of baby mothers up there) well, they turned out to be good men, Iraqi vets and all, now businessmen running a tree removal service... but their mother was an associate pimp in a prostitution ring, so at least I had it better than them growing up.

Dirks_Finale
01-29-2020, 01:16 PM

Will Hunting
01-29-2020, 01:19 PM
I realized I wanted little to do with him. 65 and his full time job is pretending to be Elvis Presley around Bucks & Montgomery counties.
I can see where you get your brains from.

BD24
01-29-2020, 02:00 PM
You motherfucker.

Beat me to it :lol

BD24
01-29-2020, 02:02 PM

My mom left him when I was 2 months old because he violently attacked her multiple times, he wanted to marry her and get life insurance on her but not him, and he spent $30,000 of her money in a year on weed and drugs.

Stfu Andy.

what kind of weirdo lies to strangers on the internet about his mom being dead tbh. I’m not a believer in Karma myself, but if it’s real you got some bad karma headed your way bruh

SpursforSix
01-29-2020, 02:04 PM

Did the attacks start right after he saw what she popped out for his son? Not judging, just trying to understand.

SpursforSix
01-29-2020, 02:06 PM
Anyway...
Wilt
Pistol Pete
Drazen Petrovic
Len Bias
Malik Sealy

whitemamba
01-29-2020, 02:27 PM

this guy really is a fucking moron.

whitemamba
01-29-2020, 02:29 PM

:lol

https://www.gigsalad.com/elvis_prince_milwaukee

is this his dad>?

https://www.gigsalad.com/elvis_prince_milwaukee

SpursforSix
01-29-2020, 05:10 PM
Has anyone mentioned, Willy Phister Chicken?

SpursforSix
01-29-2020, 05:11 PM
Willy Phister Chicken
Poopshoot Magoo
Blind "John" Lemontoes
Tolliver Goobus
World B Free

Spurtacular
01-29-2020, 06:23 PM
George Mikan, Dennis Johnson, Connie Hawkins off the bench... Very good team so far.

I'd even consider giving Manute Bol a roster spot because of his defense.

:lol No

DMC
01-29-2020, 07:52 PM
So Andy's dad spent his time trying to be Elvis around Montgomery County and Andy spends his time online starting edgy threads about dead celebrities for shock value points. I see the resemblance.

Your dad didn't beat your mom hard enough obviously since she was still able to produce your stupid ass.

resistanze
01-29-2020, 11:08 PM
So Andy's dad spent his time trying to be Elvis around Montgomery County and Andy spends his time online starting edgy threads about dead celebrities for shock value points. I see the resemblance.

Your dad didn't beat your mom hard enough obviously since she was still able to produce your stupid ass.

:lol

Will Hunting
01-30-2020, 07:31 AM

:lmao

whitemamba
01-30-2020, 01:11 PM

good lord :lmao

Chucho
01-30-2020, 01:24 PM

:rollin

Will Hunting
01-31-2020, 08:05 AM
Did the attacks start right after he saw what she popped out for his son? Not judging, just trying to understand.
:lmao I missed this.