PDA

View Full Version : White feminists vs. Kobe

Spurminator
01-28-2020, 03:54 PM
Pretty telling when you look at the racial divide among women on the left reacting to Kobe Bryant's death. You have sadness and tributes from black feminists (see Jemele Hill's article in The Atlantic and basically the entire Grammys presentation), and then you have predominantly white feminists insisting that people should temper their mourning because he was accused of rape in 2003.

It's no surprise that those from a culture that is used to its men being branded criminals for life, who have seen many of those men grow up to be hard working, good fathers in spite of the consequences they live with for past mistakes, would have a more nuanced view of a man who made questionable decisions early in life but ended up being a philanthropist, an advocate and a good father.

Why the compulsion from some people to have another discussion about dismissed allegations from 17 years ago? And why are those compelled to have such discussions almost exclusively white? Perhaps it's rooted in a white culture that sees its men commit crimes without proportionate legal consequences, particularly among the wealthy/connected white men that these women are used to associating with.

It's a privileged point of view that ignores history in a country where black men used to be lynched without a fair trial when white women accused them of rape.

It's important to find a balance between respecting due process while also taking seriously any accusation of assault or rape, without rushing to judgment on either the accuser or the accused. It's also important to respect a person's ability to change and improve, and to reenforce this to people who make mistakes, instead of promoting the idea that once you fuck up your reputation can never be recovered.

spurraider21
01-28-2020, 03:55 PM
you beat darrin to the punch. he was about to say exactly the same thing

Isitjustme?
01-28-2020, 04:01 PM
Pretty telling when you look at the racial divide among women on the left reacting to Kobe Bryant's death. You have sadness and tributes from black feminists (see Jemele Hill's article in The Atlantic and basically the entire Grammys presentation), and then you have predominantly white feminists insisting that people should temper their mourning because he was accused of rape in 2003.

It's no surprise that those from a culture that is used to its men being branded criminals for life, who have seen many of those men grow up to be hard working, good fathers in spite of the consequences they live with for past mistakes, would have a more nuanced view of a man who made questionable decisions early in life but ended up being a philanthropist, an advocate and a good father.

Why the compulsion from some people to have another discussion about dismissed allegations from 17 years ago? And why are those compelled to have such discussions almost exclusively white? Perhaps it's rooted in a white culture that sees its men commit crimes without proportionate legal consequences, particularly among the wealthy/connected white men that these women are used to associating with.

It's a privileged point of view that ignores history in a country where black men used to be lynched without a fair trial when white women accused them of rape.

It's important to find a balance between respecting due process while also taking seriously any accusation of assault or rape, without rushing to judgment on either the accuser or the accused. It's also important to respect a person's ability to change and improve, and to reenforce this to people who make mistakes, instead of promoting the idea that once you fuck up your reputation can never be recovered.

Is this a copypasta?

boutons_deux
01-28-2020, 04:15 PM
The fault in excusing Kobe's violent rape of messed up girl (a low-wage, lowly hotel employee carrying semen from multiple men going into Kobe's room) (it was SO long ago! get over it, please!), is that most men go through life with raping.

Why wasn't husband and father Kobe part of that majority?

Raped women suffer for years from being raped. Just ask them to forget about, it, right, like asking everyone to forget about Kobe as rapist?

FrostKing
01-28-2020, 04:16 PM
Many black women view the victim as "black athlete thirsty Becky". Us vs them. It would be different if the victim were black

As a dating statistic I posted illustrated - black women will side with black men almost to the level of naiveness

TheGreatYacht
01-28-2020, 04:18 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/JakeBedford14/status/1221539243803258882https://mobile.twitter.com/hahafunnydog/status/1221539389043404800https://mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1221539398887649282
https://mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1221652503697219584https://mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1221546051296952321

Are these people feminists or SJW's OP?

DarrinS
01-28-2020, 04:18 PM

:lol

Thread
01-28-2020, 04:21 PM
Many black women view the victim as "black athlete thirsty Becky". Us vs them. It would be different if the victim were black

As a dating statistic I posted illustrated - black women will side with black men almost to the level of naiveness

FK

TheGreatYacht
01-28-2020, 04:26 PM

True that. The way black women got TRIGGERED and outraged by the boycott petition of Michael Vick was hilarious

Spurminator
01-28-2020, 04:47 PM

No, the Darrin version of this post is "Why do black feminists love Kobe Bryant so much? If he was white they'd be dancing on his grave."

Spurminator
01-28-2020, 04:47 PM
Is this a copypasta?

No

Spurminator
01-28-2020, 04:52 PM
True that. The way black women got TRIGGERED and outraged by the boycott petition of Michael Vick was hilarious

There are certainly cultural elements to that too. Plenty of black women didn't like Vick's dog fighting but the outrage didn't go to the level of crucifixion and lifetime banishment advocated by many white commenters. Goes back to attitudes about the permanent branding of flawed people.

Winehole23
01-28-2020, 04:54 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1221652503697219584https://mobile.twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1221546051296952321

Are these people feminists or SJW's OP?Molyneux is the first moral philosopher I'm aware of that ever lost his livelihood when he got kicked off YouTube for being an asshole

diego
01-28-2020, 04:56 PM

Pretty big difference between dismissed charges and settled charges.

I love sports, wouldn't be here otherwise, but it's depressing how people preoccupy themselves with celebrities. Kobe died? So did a bunch of other people, so do a bunch of other people. I feel far more pain for the young girls on that helicopter than for Kobe. And even much more pain for the thousands of innocent children written off as collateral damage in the middle East. Kobe? He did just about everything he wanted to do and lived a very privileged life regardless of his skin color.

Thread
01-28-2020, 05:15 PM

I love sports, wouldn't be here otherwise, but it's depressing how people preoccupy themselves with celebrities. Kobe died? So did a bunch of other people, so do a bunch of other people. I feel far more pain for the young girls on that helicopter than for Kobe. And even much more pain for the thousands of innocent children written off as collateral damage in the middle East. Kobe? He did just about everything he wanted to do and lived a very privileged life regardless of his skin color.

& Kobe apologized, out loud. He raped her. Did he drag her offin' the sidewalk & rape? No, it was "that kind of rape, the good kind."

He could live with it. She could live it. 1/2 of "we" could live with it.

& frankly I am surprised the rape hasn't been thrown in the his face, or, at least stationed securely in plain sight. It's gone. That's how Media does it. When it's over, it's over, and Media has decided it's over.

spurraider21
01-28-2020, 05:16 PM
No, the Darrin version of this post is "Why do black feminists love Kobe Bryant so much? If he was white they'd be dancing on his grave."
i think he would just post

lol white feminists mad and then the gif of the screaming nooooo

spurraider21
01-28-2020, 05:19 PM
the criminal charges were dismissed because the accuser refused to testify. the civil suit was settled 6 months later

people know kobe (he might not know them). they grew up watching him. he dominated their sports fanhoods for 20 years. some people's entire childhoods/adolescence were spent following and cheering for kobe. he's not just some guy who played for the lakers... he was the lakers. and you dont have to feel the same way, but i definitely understand.

nobody knows the random innocent child you're talking about. those random innocent children didnt impact these people's lives. they never spent a minute thinking about them before their death. but hours upon hours watching kobe play, watching kobe highlights, talking/debating about kobe at school, etc etc

not comparable

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 05:28 PM
So white feminists bad cos they ain't sucking off Kobe's ghost like the rest the media?

I may not agree with their bitter position, but I can understand it.

(Though this is all relaying on Lambert's recap; nothing substantial listed).

Spurminator
01-28-2020, 05:29 PM
Are these people feminists or SJW's OP?

His big issue is with Kobe's infidelity? Doesn't sound like he's either.

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 06:07 PM
Kobe's biggest problem in his 20s was that he didn't keep his cock in his pants. He would have been considered the ultimate martyr sportsman if he had, instead of having some people be like "sucks he died, BUT....."

boutons_deux
01-28-2020, 06:12 PM
Molyneux is the first moral philosopher I'm aware of that ever lost his livelihood when he got kicked off YouTube for being an asshole

"Stefan Basil Molyneux is a far-right (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-right), white nationalist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalist) Canadian podcaster (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcast) and YouTuber (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_YouTubers) who is

known for his promotion of scientific racism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism) and white supremacist (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_supremacist) views.

Molyneux is described as a leading figure of the alt-right (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right) movement

The Independent (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Independent) described Molyneux as having "a perverse fixation on race and IQ."

Freedomain internet community which Molyneux leads has been described as a cult (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult), and

Molyneux has been described as a cult leader,

using cult indoctrination (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indoctrination) techniques on his followers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux)

:lol

DMC
01-28-2020, 06:13 PM
I mean if he's a white man named Brett Kavanaugh or Roy Moore then he's just a piece of shit even if the accusations are from 40 years ago.

TheGreatYacht
01-28-2020, 06:36 PM
I mean if he's a white man named Brett Kavanaugh or Roy Moore then he's just a piece of shit even if the accusations are from 40 years ago.

We got the puritanical SJW feminists of the left and the Evangelical Christian bible thumpers of the right who are both pissing on Kobe's grave. Both factions are authoritarian PC police tbh...

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 06:59 PM

even the bible thumpers of Alabama voted to put a Democrat in the fuckin' US Senate for 3 years (and possibly risk fucking up SCOTUS picks, Trump bills, etc for 3 years) because Moore was that bad.

Kavanaugh on the other hand got completely scammed, glad that сunt got shut up tbh.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 07:01 PM
We got the puritanical SJW feminists of the left and the Evangelical Christian bible thumpers of the right who are both pissing on Kobe's grave. Both factions are authoritarian PC police tbh...

Maybe. But I sympathize with the crew throwing caution to the wind on immortalizing a rapist over the crew that is weaponizing sexual misconduct allegations.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 07:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vYUOVT1AQ

Nathan89
01-28-2020, 07:17 PM
It's not surprising. The extremists on the left are mostly white.

Nathan89
01-28-2020, 07:19 PM
But I'm sure race is still a factor.

HarlemHeat37
01-28-2020, 07:35 PM
Men who criticize celebrities for cheating have to be the softest group of people on the planet:lol sorry, but that's the life of a superstar, it comes with the territory when you marry them.

I don't know about the rape shit, nobody knows what happened outside of the 2 parties involved. He told on another man for no reason, though, unforgivable.

TheGreatYacht
01-28-2020, 07:47 PM
Maybe. But I sympathize with the crew throwing caution to the wind on immortalizing a rapist over the crew that is weaponizing sexual misconduct allegations.

I hate both factions of the PC moral police. They both annoying AF.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 09:04 PM
There are certainly cultural elements to that too. Plenty of black women didn't like Vick's dog fighting but the outrage didn't go to the level of crucifixion and lifetime banishment advocated by many white commenters. Goes back to attitudes about the permanent branding of flawed people.
Yeah sorry but black people were defending Vick and claiming he deserved no punishment. I heard Oprah make some horsesbit argument about how dog fighting is a “cultural thing”.

As far as I’m concerned black people showed their ass with Mike Vick the same way white people did with george Zimmerman.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:08 PM
Yeah sorry but black people were defending Vick and claiming he deserved no punishment. I heard Oprah make some horsesbit argument about how dog fighting is a “cultural thing”.

As far as I’m concerned black people showed their ass with Mike Vick the same way white people did with george Zimmerman.

Nobody loves GZ; but the arguments for his rights are valid. It's not comparable to Michael Vick's inhumane behavior.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 09:11 PM
Nobody loves GZ; but the arguments for his rights are valid. It's not comparable to Michael Vick's inhumane behavior.
Oh please, maybe no one defends him now because of all his subsequent legal issues but plenty of people were calling the guy a hero back when the Trayvon Martin thing initially happened.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:15 PM
Oh please, maybe no one defends him now because of all his subsequent legal issues but plenty of people were calling the guy a hero back when the Trayvon Martin thing initially happened.

I think you had a thug vs. a guy with some arguable good background. There was that contrast. Hero though? I don't think that was a strong concern for most. He was attacked, and people tried to villify him for saving his own life. They still are; people like you can't let it go.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 09:21 PM
I think you had a thug vs. a guy with some arguable good background. There was that contrast. Hero though? I don't think that was a strong concern for most. He was attacked, and people tried to villify him for saving his own life. They still are; people like you can't let it go.
There’s no proof he was attacked, and even if he was it’s because he chased after Martin. It’s not like Martin was going after him. He was looking for trouble and he found it.

You’re still defending him though, :lmao “good background”. Setting aside the Trayvon Martin shit and what you think about it his subsequent behavior makes it indisputable that he’s a racist piece of shit.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:26 PM
There’s no proof he was attacked, and even if he was it’s because he chased after Martin. It’s not like Martin was going after him.

So, you say there's no proof that GZ was attacked and then in the very next breath you say GZ chased him. Where's your proof?

Before you go there, I'm sure you're liberally using chased for followed or tracked. But these words should not be used interchably in such a case.

Use your brain though. TM had a violent background and was much bigger and it's pretty clear that the screams on the 911 are GZ (the head wounds match his head getting bashed).

You hate what you think GZ represents; but you shouldn't be like every other liberal lemming and ignore facts; you're way too smart for that.

spurraider21
01-28-2020, 09:28 PM
i personally think zimmerman is guilty... but i didnt think there was evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to convict

Spurminator
01-28-2020, 09:29 PM

I think you mean Whoopi. I don't know everything she said about it, but she's not exactly wrong to claim it's a cultural thing. It's not even necessarily that he's black. Southern poor folks who grow up in public housing don't have the same attitudes about pets that the "ban Vick for life" crowd has, white or black. I'm not convinced there were a bunch of black people claiming he didn't deserve any punishment.

Doesn't make it okay to run a dog fighting ring, and he deserved to be punished... but, same as Kobe, it would be petty to react to an early Mike Vick death with hysterical cries of "HE'S NO HERO, HE BUTCHERED PUPPIES!" He's done the time and made an effort to be better.

George Zimmerman killed a teenager, never expressed remorse, and has basically doubled down on being an asshole to please racists. He's done nothing to redeem himself or his character. He can go fuck himself.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:29 PM
You’re still defending him though, :lmao “good background”. Setting aside the Trayvon Martin shit and what you think about it his subsequent behavior makes it indisputable that he’s a racist piece of shit.

I don't remember his bio; but volunteer this and that vs. a kid who was getting in serious trouble for weapons, stolen items, break-ins, etc. Come on, dude. Maybe what's came out after the fact about GZ makes him look like a deuche; but I'm speaking to what the check marks were at the the time.

TM basically proved his suspicions. You need to call that racist. You need this case so badly to go your way even still.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:30 PM
i personally think zimmerman is guilty... but i didnt think there was evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to convict

Guilty of what?

pgardn
01-28-2020, 09:32 PM
So, you say there's no proof that GZ was attacked and then in the very next breath you say GZ chased him. Where's your proof?

Before you go there, I'm sure you're liberally using chased for followed or tracked. But these words should not be used interchably in such a case.

Use your brain though. TM had a violent background and was much bigger and it's pretty clear that the screams on the 911 are GZ (the head wounds match his head getting bashed).

You hate what you think GZ represents; but you shouldn't be like every other liberal lemming and ignore facts; you're way too smart for that.

Holy shit.
Not good getting props from this beet for brains.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:32 PM
I think you mean Whoopi. I don't know everything she said about it, but she's not exactly wrong to claim it's a cultural thing. It's not even necessarily that he's black. Southern poor folks who grow up in public housing don't have the same attitudes about pets that the "ban Vick for life" crowd has, white or black.

Doesn't make it okay to run a dog fighting ring, and he deserved to be punished... but, same as Kobe, it would be petty to react to an early Mike Vick death with hysterical cries of "HE'S NO HERO, HE BUTCHERED PUPPIES!" He's done the time and made an effort to be better.

Cultural codeword for let's excuse thuggery. They do hen fights to the death in Mexico and Asia; it's sh** culture. There's no excuse; it's simply barbarity.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:34 PM
George Zimmerman killed a teenager, never expressed remorse, and has basically doubled down on being an asshole to please racists. He's done nothing to redeem himself or his character. He can go fuck himself.

Wrong; blatantly wrong even. GZ did offer an apology in the courtroom.

But I don't think he needed to express remorse for defending his life. He doesn't need to apologize to cuckolds like you for that.

spurraider21
01-28-2020, 09:35 PM
Guilty of what?
shoplifting

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 09:36 PM
The 911 call where Zimmerman ignores instructions to not follow him.

If he truly though Trayvon Martin was a threat, why would he be chasing/following/tracking/triangulating/whatevering him at all? The goal would be to get as far away from him as possible.

If you want to say following instead of chasing I’m fine with that too.

1) What was Martin’s violent background? Be specific.
2) :lmao “much bigger”. Martin weighed 140 pounds, fatass George was north of 200. Now you’re just making stuff up.
3) He had a few scratches on his head. It’s a stretch to call those wounds.

George Zimmerman has a twitter account with a confederate flag as its cover picture that he used to retweet a picture of Martins dead body and to call Obama an “ignorant baboon.

Im pretty certain about what he represents, and it’s way beyond your run of the mill 2nd amendment rights.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:36 PM
Holy shit.
Not good getting props from this beet for brains.

Case in point, Will.

Cucks like cuck garden still holding to every desperate narrative.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:37 PM

He did ignore the guidance to monitor or follow him. Certainly no proof of a chase.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:39 PM
If he truly though Trayvon Martin was a threat, why would he be chasing/following/tracking/triangulating/whatevering him at all? The goal would be to get as far away from him as possible.

Why would that be the goal? Thinking that someone may be a thief doesn't equate for everyone to run and hide.

Spurminator
I feel like Derp just contradicts people regardless of what he believes just so he has someone to talk to. He's like a more depressing version of Skip Bayless as a 12 year old.

Will Hunting
I don't remember his bio; but volunteer this and that vs. a kid who was getting in serious trouble for weapons, stolen items, break-ins, etc. Come on, dude. Maybe what's came out after the fact about GZ makes him look like a deuche; but I'm speaking to what the check marks were at the the time.

TM basically proved his suspicions. You need to call that racist. You need this case so badly to go your way even still.
:lmao “volunteer”. He was an unemployed loser who appointed himself neighborhood watchman because he wanted to drive around carrying a gun.

:lmao “a kid who was getting in serious trouble”. Martin had no criminal record to speak of. Be specific about what it is you’re referring to instead of just making conclusory statements.

pgardn
01-28-2020, 09:40 PM
Case in point, Will.

Cucks like cuck garden still holding to every desperate narrative.

The incel returns.
Still no signs of a backbone or brain.
But, But... he was a black kid with a hoodie.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 09:41 PM
He did ignore the guidance to monitor or follow him. Certainly no proof of a chase.
https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/follow

:lol trying to split hairs between what “follow” and “chase” mean as if they have completely different definitions

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:42 PM
2) :lmao “much bigger”. Martin weighed 140 pounds, fatass George was north of 200. Now you’re just making stuff up.

Trayvon was 6'3" and 17 and buff; and he sure AF was not 140. He was a man child. GZ was a pudge of a man.

GZ was the one that had the beatings / stiches to his face, and as we established was not the superior specimen.

It amazes me how someone as smart as you would want to cling to these failed narratives. I get why someone so dyed in the wool as Lite does it; but you tend to be a bit more above the fray.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:43 PM
George Zimmerman has a twitter account with a confederate flag as its cover picture that he used to retweet a picture of Martins dead body and to call Obama an “ignorant baboon.

Im pretty certain about what he represents, and it’s way beyond your run of the mill 2nd amendment rights.

This is where I said he was being a deuche in the aftermath. But if you're looking for me to throw up some defense or reasoning, I'll say that if these assholes had done the same witch hunt on me and tried to end my life, maybe my don't give a f*ck meter would've been turned off also.

pgardn
01-28-2020, 09:44 PM
It amazes me how someone as smart as you would want to cling to these failed narratives. I get why someone so dyed in the wool as Lite does it; but you tend to be a bit more above the fray.

Dry humping flattery.
Has used that before.

Try that on a female.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:46 PM

:lol trying to split hairs between what “follow” and “chase” mean as if they have completely different definitions

You used chase in the context of the deadly altercation. Certainly it's a misleading thing to do.

GZ continued his surveillance, and we don't know who initiated what exactly.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:47 PM
:lmao “volunteer”. He was an unemployed loser who appointed himself neighborhood watchman because he wanted to drive around carrying a gun.

:lmao “a kid who was getting in serious trouble”. Martin had no criminal record to speak of. Be specific about what it is you’re referring to instead of just making conclusory statements.

His school record with weapons and violence, etc. was pretty pronounced IIRC.

I could sit here and go looking for stuff, but do you in your heart of hearts believe that TM was not a thug? Come on, man; don't let your white guilt get the best of you.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 09:49 PM
I think you mean Whoopi. I don't know everything she said about it, but she's not exactly wrong to claim it's a cultural thing. It's not even necessarily that he's black. Southern poor folks who grow up in public housing don't have the same attitudes about pets that the "ban Vick for life" crowd has, white or black. I'm not convinced there were a bunch of black people claiming he didn't deserve any punishment.

Oh really, so if it was a white guy who got in trouble for dog fighting you’re saying Whoopi would have come to his defense the same way she did Vick? GMAFB.

She wasn’t the only one. The NAACP defended him, Howard Bryant not only defended him but then wrote an article about how mean white people were to him thereafter.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=bryant_howard&id=3035358

Do you want me to go on with more examples?

Kobe didn’t need to make the effort to get better but he did anyway. Vick made the effort to get better because it was the only way he’d ever be let back into the NFL. I’m not convinced he feels true remorse.

I also think that there’s something a lot more sinister about proactively electrocuting 60+ innocent dogs to death than there is about anything Zimmerman did. Zimmerman picked a fight and pulled a gun because he was getting his ass beat. He should be in prison but what he did wasn’t the type of purely evil antisocial shit that Vick did.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:51 PM
Kobe didn’t need to make the effort to get better but he did anyway.

His endorsement payouts are/were correlated to a rehabilitated image. Let's not pretend that his efforts were merely for the sake of self improvement.

pgardn
01-28-2020, 09:52 PM
Trayvon was 6'3" and 17 and buff; and he sure AF was not 140. He was a man child. GZ .

5’11” 157 lb string bean.
Buff... Fckn 17 yo KID

followed by an idiot with a gun.

No you don’t recall correctly as usual.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:53 PM
I also think that there’s something a lot more sinister about proactively electrocuting 60+ innocent dogs to death than there is about anything Zimmerman did. Zimmerman picked a fight and pulled a gun because he was getting his ass beat. He should be in prison but what he did wasn’t the type of purely evil antisocial shit that Vick did.

Totally convenient narrative still. You have no idea who directly initiated the fight.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 09:55 PM
Trayvon was 6'3" and 17 and buff; and he sure AF was not 140. He was a man child. GZ was a pudge of a man.

GZ was the one that had the beatings / stiches to his face, and as we established was not the superior specimen.

Martin was 5’11” 158 (I was wrong about 140) according to the autopsy. :lmao calling that a “‘man child”.

Again, keep making stuff up. I’m sure if you say Martin was 6’3” and buff enough times it might actually be true!

spurraider21
01-28-2020, 09:55 PM

i think chase implies that the subject is trying to get away

spurraider21
01-28-2020, 09:57 PM
Martin was 5’11” 158 (I was wrong about 140) according to the autopsy. :lmao calling that a “‘man child”.

Again, keep making stuff up. I’m sure if you say Martin was 6’3” and buff enough times it might actually be true!
i wonder if he's confusing him with michael brown tbh :lol

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:57 PM
5’11” 157 lb string bean.
Buff... Fckn 17 yo KID

followed by an idiot with a gun.

No you don’t recall correctly as usual.

Okay. 5'11" thug fond of playing knockout vs. a 5'7" pile of pudge and who had the scars to prove he was getting his ass beat. Trayvon's head was fine.

You cucks need a fake narrative even still. Accept basic realities and then argue if you still must. You can't and won't though cos you're a cuck.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 09:58 PM
i wonder if he's confusing him with michael brown tbh :lol

I remembered it as between 6' and 6'3". I went high end. Still he's the superior specimen in that fight.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 09:58 PM
His school record with weapons and violence, etc. was pretty pronounced IIRC.

I could sit here and go looking for stuff, but do you in your heart of hearts believe that TM was not a thug? Come on, man; don't let your white guilt get the best of you.
“IIRC” so you don’t remember? He had multiple teachers refer to him as an “A or B student”.

In my heart of hearts I don’t think he was a “thug”. He had no criminal background and I’m not aware of this extensive but unspecific record with weapons and violence that he ostensibly had. I have no reason to think he’s a thug.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 10:00 PM
Totally convenient narrative still. You have no idea who directly initiated the fight.
All I have to go off is who was following who, and I’m going to go with the narrative that the guy doing the following was the guy doing the instigating. Beyond that it’s a he said she said.

As spurraider said it’s not even to convict beyond a reasonable doubt but I think it’s more likely than not.

pgardn
01-28-2020, 10:01 PM
Okay. 5'11" thug fond of playing knockout vs. a 5'7" pile of pudge and who had the scars to prove he was getting his ass beat. Trayvon's head was fine.

You cucks need a fake narrative even still. Accept basic realities and then argue if you still must. You can't and won't though cos you're a cuck.

I guess it’s impossible the kid got scared with kinder garden cop following him around possibly and tried to beat his ass. Especially if he had some sense the idiot was armed.

Oh no... not possible, he was a black kid with a hoodie.
And you dare use narratives....
Do your fckn contradictions ever make your skull hurt?

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 10:02 PM
i think chase implies that the subject is trying to get away
Wasn’t what I was implying and don’t see why it matters. Martin wasn’t trying to get away - he was going about his business and it had nothing to do with Fat George.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 10:04 PM

Mis-remembered. None of it invalidates my point. This little Mexican wasn't beating up the big thug short of a lucky punch.

He sure AF wasn't getting him in a clench and throwing a barrage of punches as Trayvon cried out. No fucking way.

https://psmag.com/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_660/MTI3NTgyMjU2MzkzOTE3NzE0/zimmerman-guns.webp

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 10:05 PM
All I have to go off is who was following who

Which is nothing.

Spurtacular
01-28-2020, 10:06 PM
I guess it’s impossible the kid got scared with kinder garden cop following him around possibly and tried to beat his ass. Especially if he had some sense the idiot was armed.

Oh no... not possible, he was a black kid with a hoodie.
And you dare use narratives....
Do your fckn contradictions ever make your skull hurt?

:cry GZ was a racist so the rest of it just doesn't matter :cry

:lol Cuck Garden

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 10:07 PM
:lol WH once again finds himself on the left side of the aisle despite calling every patriots player that lets him down a "niggеr"

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 10:07 PM
Mis-remembered. None of it invalidates my point. This little Mexican wasn't beating up the big thug short of a lucky punch.

He sure AF wasn't getting him in a clench and throwing a barrage of punches as Trayvon cried out. No fucking way.

https://psmag.com/.image/c_limit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_660/MTI3NTgyMjU2MzkzOTE3NzE0/zimmerman-guns.webp
:lmao 5’11” 158 being a “big thug”. Are you one of those pussies who crosses the street every time you see a black guy in the distance?

Again, if TM was so threatening and intimidating, it makes no sense that sweet pudgy Zimmerman would not only follow him but leave the safety of his vehicle to continue to the pursuit.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 10:12 PM
Which is nothing.
Person A and person B get into an altercation.

Less than 5 minutes earlier, you know that person A was following person B.

Any rational person is going to think person A was more likely to be the instigator without anything else to go on.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 10:13 PM
:lol WH once again finds himself on the left side of the aisle despite calling every patriots player that lets him down a "niggеr"
My post about Vick earlier on this page is not the left side of the aisle. I think the lefties who defended Vick are pieces of shit.

pgardn

No narrative here.
Spurter has heights and weights of the combatants so he knows what would go down.
No way this black hoodie kid was scared. He has never heard of any fat Mexican being a tough guy; with a gun.
I’m sure no one like this at night might be confused that EACH OTHER could be part of some drug mistake. Nah...

Oh shit, one of the two had a gun? Emboldened a bit?

No, no.
5’7” v. 5’11” 4 inches wins, except no gun.

Millennial_Messiah
Are you one of those pussies who crosses the street every time you see a black guy in the distance?

They're dangerous, but you can avoid that altogether by paying $1800 a month in rent and living away from them

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 10:15 PM
My post about Vick earlier on this page is not the left side of the aisle. I think the lefties who defended Vick are pieces of shit.

I'm not sure about that. I think the left is more on the animal rights activtard side. I think Vick committed a crime, but that prison sentence and loss of PR was harsh for no bodily injury to another human being.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 10:16 PM
They're dangerous, but you can avoid that together by paying $1800 a month in rent and living away from them
:lol we already knew you were a pussy, no surprises there.

I live in DC...you can live in the biggest nicest house in the district but you’re not avoiding black peoples :lol

pgardn
01-28-2020, 10:16 PM
:cry GZ was a racist so the rest of it just doesn't matter :cry

:lol Cuck Garden

Yeah yeah...

Except where did I ever post this ya fragile incel butterfly?
Show me.

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 10:17 PM
:lol we already knew you were a pussy, no surprises there.

I live in DC...you can live in the biggest nicest house in the district but you’re not avoiding black peoples :lol

that's why you live on the VA or MD side and commute to DC instead. Inner city DC is ghetto AF. It's worth spending a couple days at the National Mall, but I'd never actually desire to live in the city.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 10:19 PM
I'm not sure about that. I think the left is more on the animal rights activtard side. I think Vick committed a crime, but that prison sentence and loss of PR was harsh for no bodily injury to another human being.
Yeah right, because Whoopi n!ggerdyke Goldberg is such a raging conservative.

If all Vick did was run a dog fighting ring then sure. The fact he went out of his way to torture, electrocute and find other creative ways to kill helpless dogs makes me think he should have been banned for life and locked up in the puzzle factory. The way he treated dogs is usually an indicator of antisocial personality disorder.

pgardn
01-28-2020, 10:19 PM

I think both sides are not fond of animal torture.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 10:22 PM
This article is a great example of black America’s attempt to turn the simple fact Mike Vick tortured and murdered 60+ dogs into some complicated story of racial injustice:
https://www.colorlines.com/articles/why-black-people-support-michael-vick

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2020, 10:26 PM
Yeah right, because Whoopi n!ggerdyke Goldberg is such a raging conservative.

If all Vick did was run a dog fighting ring then sure. The fact he went out of his way to torture, electrocute and find other creative ways to kill helpless dogs makes me think he should have been banned for life and locked up in the puzzle factory. The way he treated dogs is usually an indicator of antisocial personality disorder.

I think both sides are not fond of animal torture.

Nobody is fond of animal torture, the same types that go out of their way to torture animals are the same types who rape and kill little kids.

I'm just saying the animal rights "activism" almost exclusively tends to come from the left. The ones that prioritize animals over human problems like cancer, starvation, disaster relief, war etc. are almost as bad as the animal torturers IMO. Animals have uses (K-9s, drug sniffers, watchdogs, cats eating rodents etc) and shouldn't be purposely hurt by any means but anybody who puts animals over people is a fucking disgusting waste of carbon space. No I'm not going to donate to your fucking animal shelter when kids are dying of cancer and other diseases and their parents can't pay for them to stay in the hospitals.

Having a couple watchdogs on a ranch is OK, practical even. But the "dog mom" culture sickens me. Dogs don't belong in the bedroom or certainly not in a bed with humans. They don't belong in the house on a carpet or on a sofa. They were born and evolved to be outside. Get a fucking grip.

I was never a fan of Vick the Prick and I absolutely HATED him in madden ultimate team. But he was demonized way too much IMO, especially when you have guys that beat up their kids and are allowed to play the same season.

TheGreatYacht
01-28-2020, 10:38 PM

I'm not sure about that.

President Trump Signs Federal Animal Cruelty Bill Into Law

The bill, called the Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture Act, makes intentional acts of cruelty to animals federal crimes carrying penalties of up to seven years in prison.

Seems to me that having love and empathy for animals is a bipartisan thing and has nothing to do with left vs right.
Believe it or not there are people on the right who are vegeterians. I think it's more about how one was raised.

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 10:40 PM
I'm not sure about that.

The bill, called the Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture Act, makes intentional acts of cruelty to animals federal crimes carrying penalties of up to seven years in prison.

Seems to me that having love and empathy for animals is a bipartisan thing and has nothing to do with left vs right.
Believe it or not there are people on the right who are vegeterians. I think it's more about how one was raised.
Yup. The ultra-radical PETA freaks might be left wing but other than that it’s pretty bipartisan.

Hitler by way of example was a huge animal rights advocate.

Mark Celibate
01-28-2020, 10:42 PM

If you want to say following instead of chasing I’m fine with that too.

:lol i already know what this is referencing tbh

pgardn
01-28-2020, 10:48 PM
Nobody is fond of animal torture, the same types that go out of their way to torture animals are the same types who rape and kill little kids.

I'm just saying the animal rights "activism" almost exclusively tends to come from the left. The ones that prioritize animals over human problems like cancer, starvation, disaster relief, war etc. are almost as bad as the animal torturers IMO. Animals have uses (K-9s, drug sniffers, watchdogs, cats eating rodents etc) and shouldn't be purposely hurt by any means but anybody who puts animals over people is a fucking disgusting waste of carbon space. No I'm not going to donate to your fucking animal shelter when kids are dying of cancer and other diseases and their parents can't pay for them to stay in the hospitals.

Having a couple watchdogs on a ranch is OK, practical even. But the "dog mom" culture sickens me. Dogs don't belong in the bedroom or certainly not in a bed with humans. They don't belong in the house on a carpet or on a sofa. They were born and evolved to be outside. Get a fucking grip.

I was never a fan of Vick the Prick and I absolutely HATED him in madden ultimate team. But he was demonized way too much IMO, especially when you have guys that beat up their kids and are allowed to play the same season.

You are probably thinking of the activism associated with animals we consume.

The people that volunteer for animal shelter in SA seem like a pretty diverse bunch politically, except most are probably older, or younger and still in school. In other words, they have time to be activists/volunteers. My small observation. I would say more are female. So both of our conjectures might be our own tiny world.

And many, many dogs have been selectively bred by humans to be with humans. Or work outside and come in at night. Or even stay outside at night guarding a herd. The dogs you see with people are bred by people for people. Many times bred for their perceived human qualities

So you are going a bit overboard with YOUR particular house rules.

TheGreatYacht
01-28-2020, 10:52 PM

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-27a5482834dca1fbb015a6609a9b8ccd-c

Ouch. I'm not surprised at all why you think the way you do. I'm sorry that mommy and daddy didn't teach you as a child to love our companions :cry

Will Hunting
01-28-2020, 11:12 PM
:lol i already know what this is referencing tbh
:lol glad someone noticed that

baseline bum
01-28-2020, 11:28 PM
“IIRC” so you don’t remember? He had multiple teachers refer to him as an “A or B student”.

In my heart of hearts I don’t think he was a “thug”. He had no criminal background and I’m not aware of this extensive but unspecific record with weapons and violence that he ostensibly had. I have no reason to think he’s a thug.

Thug is the PC way for white people to say ######.

boutons_deux
01-29-2020, 12:33 AM
nobody knows what happened outside of the 2 parties involved

she had injuries to her neck and vagina, sure signs of consensual sex.

Kobe's lawyers leaked her name and sex history, the tabloids ran with it.

Pretty standard procedure, fully supported Ditzy Devos.

Spurtacular
01-29-2020, 12:35 AM
Person A and person B get into an altercation.

Less than 5 minutes earlier, you know that person A was following person B.

Any rational person is going to think person A was more likely to be the instigator without anything else to go on.

You're presupposing a sinister motive. I didn't know neighborhood watch is such a dastardly action apparently.

Again, you're making a huge and very convenient assumption. And ironically it goes against the person who didnd't have a record of malevolence.

Spurtacular
01-29-2020, 12:36 AM
Thug is the PC way for white people to say ######.

And I give a fuck why? Trayvon was a ###### if it makes you happy.

He wouldn't have lost any sleep over beating GZ to death.

Nathan89
01-29-2020, 12:42 AM
Are you one of those pussies who crosses the street every time you see a black guy in the distance?

Are you one of those pussies that wears a seatbelt in the car?

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2020, 01:01 AM
she had injuries to her neck and vagina, sure signs of consensual sex.

Kobe's lawyers leaked her name and sex history, the tabloids ran with it.

Pretty standard procedure, fully supported Ditzy Devos.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he raped, Kobe was your typical, privileged rich kid who probably felt like he could get away with anything due his status. Very common for people who grew up that way, especially combined with the arrogance of being a superstar athlete.

OTOH, the girl had semen samples from several different men IIRC, which obviously hurt her credibility, especially against a multimillionaire with unlimited resources. Unfortunately, we'll never know the real truth.

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2020, 01:10 AM
Spurtacular, where do you live?

If you're afraid of running into little innocent niggas like Trayvon, I hope you don't live in a big city:lol

Spurtacular
01-29-2020, 01:10 AM
:lmao 5’11” 158 being a “big thug”. Are you one of those pussies who crosses the street every time you see a black guy in the distance?

Again, if TM was so threatening and intimidating, it makes no sense that sweet pudgy Zimmerman would not only follow him but leave the safety of his vehicle to continue to the pursuit.

He's not as buff as I had remembered, but he still dwarfs GZ. I have no doubt he was kicking GZ's ass. Everything points to that; this is a very inconvenient truth for liberals.

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2020, 01:13 AM
There's nothing to debate about Zimmerman, this isn't the Mike Brown case where that nigga was wildin, tbh. Zimmerman was your typical, terrified little man with a napolean complex and was terrified of Black people. A grown man who completely overreacted just by seeing an average-sized teenage boy walking around his neighborhood:lol

boutons_deux
01-29-2020, 05:02 AM
There's nothing to debate about Zimmerman, this isn't the Mike Brown case where that nigga was wildin, tbh. Zimmerman was your typical, terrified little man with a napolean complex and was terrified of Black people. A grown man who completely overreacted just by seeing an average-sized teenage boy walking around his neighborhood:lol

Brown's killer was cruisin a black neighborhood to harass blacks for stuff like walking in the street.

His reaction to Brown moving towards him was to escalate immediately to shooting, rather de-escalate by locking his doors, rolling up his fucking window and backing up or driving away.

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2020, 09:50 AM
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-27a5482834dca1fbb015a6609a9b8ccd-c

Ouch. I'm not surprised at all why you think the way you do. I'm sorry that mommy and daddy didn't teach you as a child to love our companions :cry
look I thought Harry Potter was kind-of cool as a kid (but way inferior to say, LOTR) but JK Rowling is a far, far leftist. She's for fucking Jeremy Corbyn, jeez.

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2020, 09:55 AM
You are probably thinking of the activism associated with animals we consume.

The people that volunteer for animal shelter in SA seem like a pretty diverse bunch politically, except most are probably older, or younger and still in school. In other words, they have time to be activists/volunteers. My small observation. I would say more are female. So both of our conjectures might be our own tiny world.

And many, many dogs have been selectively bred by humans to be with humans. Or work outside and come in at night. Or even stay outside at night guarding a herd. The dogs you see with people are bred by people for people. Many times bred for their perceived human qualities

So you are going a bit overboard with YOUR particular house rules.

Unquestionably. And you can tell on the dating sites, too. look, I don't HATE animals by any means but I don't want to be around them like 24/7 either, can someone please find a happy medium? Just because I don't want to live with pe(s)ts in the house stinking and scratching and chewing up my clothes and my belongings and my carpeting doesn't make me sociopathic or introverted, which I am neither.

that said, I'll only stop eating meat if my heart doctor says I have to

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2020, 10:02 AM
I'm not sure about that.

India Indians, yep.... I work with a population of 80% of those and about 30-40% of them are completely vegetarian... and socially/ideologically right wing for sure (they don't vote because they're not citizens)... but they don't really count.

As for actual Americans, I'll believe it when I see it. It seems to be an exclusively hipster thing from my experience. The blue and pink dyed funky hair, oversized glasses, face piercings, colored tattoos everywhere, tie dye shirts.... yep, those types. Aka target practice for my .357 in a perfect world types.

I don't think anyone other than sick sociopaths will argue that INTENTIONAL cruelty and torturing of animals is right or good or okay. But there's a fine line.... what about going into the woods and hunting? Shooting a deer? What if it doesn't die on the first shot, does that qualify as cruelty?

somerset
01-29-2020, 11:10 AM
That was horrible! The media did not identify most of the bodies let alone got their bodies off the hill and some of these white feminists went on the attack hours after the accident without thinking of anyone except themselves. Kobe paid the price for his role with the girl from Colorado. He pleaded innocent, settled his civil court and charges were dropped in the criminal case. Settlements do not mean "guilt". Of course, you'll never get people like Felicia Sunmoez to understand that. Felicia is a horrible human being plain and simple but in her bubble, she is a hero. Sad. It is what it is.

Spurminator
01-29-2020, 11:29 AM
Oh really, so if it was a white guy who got in trouble for dog fighting you’re saying Whoopi would have come to his defense the same way she did Vick? GMAFB.

I don't really care to speculate what side of the argument Whoopi Goldberg would be on for a television show that revolves around debate to entertain unemployed women. It's like dissecting Colin Cowherd's opinion on the Dallas Cowboys and calling him a hypocrite. Neither of us knows her and she's hardly the avatar for black women. She's definitely not Oprah though. :lol

She wasn’t the only one. The NAACP defended him, Howard Bryant not only defended him but then wrote an article about how mean white people were to him thereafter.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=bryant_howard&id=3035358

How do you see this as Howard Bryant defending Michael Vick? The article is about the reaction to the story. He specifically says Vick deserves punishment and admonishes his black readers for playing the race card.

Vick belongs in prison for what he admitted to doing. The details, if you feel anything at all, do not need repeating. You look for commonality, and this was supposed to be an easy one. You break the law, you pay.

And yet, the majority of African-Americans who wrote say Vick has been unfairly targeted, and also believe that African-Americans offended by his actions have lost the meaning of being black. They've just been co-opted by whites.

The baseline of common decency -- that people simply are not supposed to behave this way and there are basic concepts of behavior we can all agree upon -- has disintegrated. Or maybe it hasn't even arrived. The letters tell you this is so. The exchanges between you and the black people who say you have contributed to the destruction of another black male grow heated and depressing. The question about how someone who murdered an animal could become so much more about black-and-white is being answered right here, right now. And you think about money, that everyone with enough talent in the right discipline can earn $1 million.

But as with the ubiquitous Simpson, we cannot reach the human layer of commonality, because we believe it doesn't exist. Not while race first defines who has value and who does not, who receives sympathy and who does not, and who goes to jail and who does not.

In this NPR interview he further discusses the reaction and even says that a white QB would have had the same response: https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=13947511

I think you're struggling with the nuance between "Michael Vick is innocent" and "Michael Vick is being disproportionately attacked because of his race." Reasonable people could certainly have argued the latter. That was the NAACP's stance too. They never suggested he should not receive any punishment.

So you can look up more examples if you want, but it would be more helpful to your point if they didn't back up what I said in the beginning: "Plenty of black women didn't like Vick's dog fighting but the outrage didn't go to the level of crucifixion and lifetime banishment advocated by many white commenters. Goes back to attitudes about the permanent branding of flawed people."

TheGreatYacht
01-29-2020, 11:35 AM
look I thought Harry Potter was kind-of cool as a kid (but way inferior to say, LOTR) but JK Rowling is a far, far leftist. She's for fucking Jeremy Corbyn, jeez.

Doesn't matter who says the quote. The quote is still very true.

Just like another quote that says "to learn who rules over you simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize." Some people credit Voltaire for that quote. Others say it was some neonazi or white supremacist who said that. Again, it doesn't matter who came up with that quote because it is still very true.

TheGreatYacht
01-29-2020, 11:48 AM
I don't think anyone other than sick sociopaths will argue that INTENTIONAL cruelty and torturing of animals is right or good or okay. But there's a fine line.... what about going into the woods and hunting? Shooting a deer? What if it doesn't die on the first shot, does that qualify as cruelty?

I don't have a problem with people hunting as long as they do it in a humane way, follow the rules and laws of huntiing and that the game is consumed. Joe Rogan says he hunts is own food cuz he doesn't want to contribute to the animal cruelty in factory farms. I respect that.

But hey, I'm glad you're not a bloodthirsty sociopath who enjoys torturing and watching animals suffer. Some people are more loving and caring than others. Unfortunately, that is something that is thought as a child and the sick sociopaths running this world today will never change. Those people should be put down.

Millennial_Messiah
01-29-2020, 01:12 PM
I don't have a problem with people hunting as long as they do it in a humane way, follow the rules and laws of huntiing and that the game is consumed. Joe Rogan says he hunts is own food cuz he doesn't want to contribute to the animal cruelty in factory farms. I respect that.

But hey, I'm glad you're not a bloodthirsty sociopath who enjoys torturing and watching animals suffer. Some people are more loving and caring than others. Unfortunately, that is something that is thought as a child and the sick sociopaths running this world today will never change. Those people should be put down.
look, I eat both meat and vegetables, I love a good greek salad almost as much as wings or a perfect meat dish. I'm all for recycling and practical green living, but I'm not going out of my way to be "green" if it gets in the way of my life or goes against the grain of practicality. I'm not going to give up my car to buy a $70K EV (that is completely useless on one of my long drives, btw) or rely on mass transit which is pretty much scarce as hen's teeth in most of DFW. And I'm definitely never going to give up eating meat except if it benefits my health, which there is no conclusive science to suggest unless you have certain kinds of heart and liver disease where you can't have any dietary cholesterol.

I'm not going to go out of my way to harm, torture or kill innocent animals, or animals belonging to anyone else. Why would I waste my time? But in the same context, that's exactly what pets are... a waste of time. Like I said, if you live outside the city then utility dogs and/or horses are good to have, for practical reasons. If you own a farm then you might have cows, goats, sheep etc... to eat and to profit off of. But dogs inside the house? Useless, impractical, major waste of time, money, hygiene, sleep, stress... just awful.

boutons_deux
01-29-2020, 01:57 PM
rightwingnutsjobs are more concerned about avoiding animals' suffering than they about humans' suffering and torture.

HarlemHeat37
01-29-2020, 07:39 PM
rightwingnutsjobs are more concerned about avoiding animals' suffering than they about humans' suffering and torture.

Right wing? Pretty sure the majority on both sides feel that way, tbh. I'm certainly not right wing on any level and I usually feel that way:lol extremists like Peta take it too far, but it's generally much easier to feel empathy for an animal for obvious reasons.

TheGreatYacht
01-29-2020, 08:46 PM
I'm not going to go out of my way to harm, torture or kill innocent animals, or animals belonging to anyone else. Why would I waste my time? But in the same context, that's exactly what pets are... a waste of time. Like I said, if you live outside the city then utility dogs and/or horses are good to have, for practical reasons. If you own a farm then you might have cows, goats, sheep etc... to eat and to profit off of. But dogs inside the house? Useless, impractical, major waste of time, money, hygiene, sleep, stress... just awful.

What you just described is how I feel about humans tbh. We breed and spread like a cancer to this planet. We are a cancer to this planet. At least animal companions or pets provide unconditional love.

Right wing? Pretty sure the majority on both sides feel that way, tbh. I'm certainly not right wing on any level and I usually feel that way:lol extremists like Peta take it too far, but it's generally much easier to feel empathy for an animal for obvious reasons.

Boutons sounds like he's a leftist version of Millennial_Messiah when it comes to animal apathy :lol

DMC
01-30-2020, 10:49 AM
Kobe probably had women in every city, waiting at his hotel and every woman he was alone with for more than a minute was liable to make a move on him. He did not rape that woman. It would not make any sense.

TheGreatYacht
06-28-2020, 12:50 AM
Exploring Veganism

https://youtu.be/z3fOVW96FMg

Millennial_Messiah