PDA

View Full Version : Lol border wall

Blake
01-29-2020, 07:13 PM
"MEXICALI, Baja California, Mexico - (KYMA, KECY) Mexicali police have confirmed with News 11 that a portion of the new border wall fell on the Mexico side of the border, landing on several trees.

Police said it happened a little before 12 p.m. local time. A portion of the wall landed on the trees, preventing it from hitting the ground. It runs about 100 feet in length.

No word on any damages or injuries at this time.

https://kyma.com/news/2020/01/29/portion-of-new-border-wall-falls-in-mexicali/

DMX7
01-29-2020, 07:18 PM
Trump is still people that Mexico is paying for it.

benefactor
01-29-2020, 07:22 PM
:lol blown over by the wind

DMC
01-29-2020, 07:34 PM
Non issue

Spurtacular
01-29-2020, 07:37 PM
Great day for cucks.

Blake
01-30-2020, 01:39 AM
"U.S. authorities discovered the longest smuggling tunnel ever found along the southwest border.

The tunnel originates in Tijuana, Mexico, near the Otay Mesa Port of Entry and extends a total of 4,309 feet long -- more than three-quarters of a mile. The next longest tunnel in the U.S., discovered in San Diego in 2014, was 2,966 feet long.

"While subterranean tunnels are not a new occurrence along the California-Mexico border, the sophistication and length of this particular tunnel demonstrates the time-consuming efforts transnational criminal organizations will undertake to facilitate cross-border smuggling,” Cardell Morant, acting special agent in charge of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) San Diego, said in a press release. The investigation that led to the discovery spanned many years and involved various agencies...."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/longest-ever-border-smuggling-tunnel-found-stretching-between-tijuana-san-diego

BUT WE NEED WALL ABOVE GROUND NOW

SnakeBoy
01-30-2020, 01:44 AM
"U.S. authorities discovered the longest smuggling tunnel ever found along the southwest border.

The tunnel originates in Tijuana, Mexico, near the Otay Mesa Port of Entry and extends a total of 4,309 feet long -- more than three-quarters of a mile. The next longest tunnel in the U.S., discovered in San Diego in 2014, was 2,966 feet long.

"While subterranean tunnels are not a new occurrence along the California-Mexico border, the sophistication and length of this particular tunnel demonstrates the time-consuming efforts transnational criminal organizations will undertake to facilitate cross-border smuggling,” Cardell Morant, acting special agent in charge of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) San Diego, said in a press release. The investigation that led to the discovery spanned many years and involved various agencies...."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/longest-ever-border-smuggling-tunnel-found-stretching-between-tijuana-san-diego

Racist law enforcement destroying poor immigrants hard work as usual

Chris
01-30-2020, 01:56 AM
Blake likes it when they can just cross w/o repurcussion.

As long as someone he loves doesn't get affected, who cares right?

phxspurfan
01-30-2020, 02:45 AM
Using what labor to build that wall lol. 150% not rednecks from Pennsylvania

Chucho
01-30-2020, 04:28 AM
Using what labor to build that wall lol. 150% not rednecks from Pennsylvania

150% rednecks bett'r grahm'r n' you.

Chucho
01-30-2020, 04:32 AM
More effective than a physical barrier? A language barrier. Give those filthy Mayheecans a standard English exam and if they fall below the average mid-Southern HS student score, deport them. Above that score? 5 acres and a mule.

Chris
01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
More effective than a physical barrier? A language barrier. Give those filthy Mayheecans a standard English exam and if they fall below the average mid-Southern HS student score, deport them. Above that score? 5 acres and a mule.

Bend over, I'll show you 5 acres and a mule.

CosmicCowboy
01-30-2020, 09:02 AM
"MEXICALI, Baja California, Mexico - (KYMA, KECY) Mexicali police have confirmed with News 11 that a portion of the new border wall fell on the Mexico side of the border, landing on several trees.

Police said it happened a little before 12 p.m. local time. A portion of the wall landed on the trees, preventing it from hitting the ground. It runs about 100 feet in length.

No word on any damages or injuries at this time.

https://kyma.com/news/2020/01/29/portion-of-new-border-wall-falls-in-mexicali/

You conveniently clipped off that it had just been set and the concrete hadn't cured.

Blake
01-30-2020, 09:30 AM
You conveniently clipped off that it had just been set and the concrete hadn't cured.

So what?

Blake
01-30-2020, 09:33 AM

Chris loves strawmen

DMC
01-30-2020, 09:35 AM
So what?

So you are not an honest broker.

boutons_deux
01-30-2020, 09:43 AM
100 ft tall structure in fresh concrete with no temporary bracing? sounds like the lowest bidder

Blake
01-30-2020, 09:53 AM
So you are not an honest broker.

Is this now an issue for you?

They edited the story after i posted.

Lol DMC calling out anyone about honesty.

Blake
01-30-2020, 10:00 AM
^ oh hey look how information can be edited

DMC
01-30-2020, 10:52 AM

You asked "so what?"

CosmicCowboy
01-30-2020, 10:55 AM
100 ft tall structure in fresh concrete with no temporary bracing? sounds like the lowest bidder

You can see bracing in the picture. Looks like it just wasn't enough for 40 mph winds. shit happens.

CosmicCowboy
01-30-2020, 10:56 AM

Bet you wish you could go back and edit your cuck tale. :lmao

MultiTroll
01-30-2020, 10:56 AM
Let me guess.
The taxpayers get to pay more for them to have a redo?

Guess they cannot read the weather report.

boutons_deux
01-30-2020, 11:00 AM
cost plus or fixed price contract?

CosmicCowboy
01-30-2020, 11:18 AM
cost plus or fixed price contract?

That one is probably a fixed price contract.

MultiTroll
01-30-2020, 11:48 AM
^ ^ I've got to believe Don wants it fixed ASAP.

phxspurfan
01-30-2020, 12:28 PM
Let me guess.
The taxpayers get to pay more for them to have a redo?

No, the Messicans are paying for it as we speak, amirite Trumpers? Or was that a lie

DMC
01-30-2020, 12:34 PM
Are you sure it's a hundred feet tall? I know they said it was a hundred feet long actually 130 foot long section but a hundred feet tall?

Blake
01-30-2020, 01:28 PM
You asked "so what?"

Yeah as in "why does the new information matter?"

You're an idiot.

ChumpDumper
01-30-2020, 01:35 PM
THIS JUST IN: Border area windy.

Blake
01-30-2020, 01:55 PM
Bet you wish you could go back and edit your cuck tale. :lmao

Well it's pretty funny today when guys like you play that card. It's a George Costanza nothing-left-desperation-move.

ChumpDumper
01-30-2020, 01:59 PM
JERK STORE!

diego
01-30-2020, 02:17 PM

So if you hired someone to do this job for you, it wouldnt concern you at all that all their work was lost before even being put to use?
How does the concrete not being set excuse the incompetence?

I hope Mexico charges for the damages to their trees

DJR210
01-30-2020, 05:12 PM

Was going to post this as well.. there is absolutely NO WAY to stop people and drugs from being smuggled over. As long as money is a thing, the method to make it will just continue to evolve. Trump has never experienced real life outside of his mega wealthy solid gold and diamond encrusted shell

CosmicCowboy
01-30-2020, 09:16 PM
Well it's pretty funny today when guys like you play that card. It's a George Costanza nothing-left-desperation-move.

I wasn't the one desperately posting on spurstalk that sancho had been banging your fat wife. You need to own that one.

Blake
01-30-2020, 09:23 PM
JERK STORE!

Spurtacular
01-30-2020, 09:23 PM
I WAS IN THE POOL!

ChumpDumper
01-30-2020, 10:25 PM
I wasn't the one desperately posting on spurstalk that sancho had been banging your fat wife. You need to own that one.You just cried and drank and crashed your golf cart when he fucked your wife.

DMC
01-31-2020, 02:01 PM
Yeah as in "why does the new information matter?"

You're an idiot.

You don't know why new information matters and you're calling me an idiot? :lol

DMC
01-31-2020, 02:03 PM

Nah, it's telling that you pretend you found some backdoor out of the liability from your ST cucktharsis thread because Mono semen shielded for you and tried to set up a false narrative script flip (that failed).

koriwhat
01-31-2020, 02:05 PM
Nah, it's telling that you pretend you found some backdoor out of the liability from your ST cucktharsis thread because Mono semen shielded for you and tried to set up a false narrative script flip (that failed).

:lmao

Blake
01-31-2020, 02:10 PM
You don't know why new information matters and you're calling me an idiot? :lol

You conveniently changed my question and you call out my honesty? :lol

The new information doesn't matter for this lol thread until proven otherwise. Actual question is still pending.

Yes, you're an idiot.

DMC
01-31-2020, 02:12 PM
The new information doesn't matter for this lol thread.

Yes, you're an idiot.

Sure it does. Being in uncured concrete does indeed matter vs the finished product just falling on it's own. Are you really this stupid?

Blake
01-31-2020, 02:15 PM
Sure it does. Being in uncured concrete does indeed matter vs the finished product just falling on it's own. Are you really this stupid?

So they didn't realize that when they put the fence up? Are you saying they're really that stupid?

Blake
01-31-2020, 02:15 PM

Oh hey, DMC story time

DMC
01-31-2020, 02:33 PM
So they didn't realize that when they put the fence up? Are you saying they're really that stupid?

They cannot put it into dry concrete. Yes they are really that stupid OR they made a bad call. I suppose you've never used a contractor in your life, since you don't think they make mistakes.

Talk to the Hard Rock Cafe contractors fwiw

It has nothing to do with the viability of the concept, just of the execution at that particular, relatively small section of the project, but then you're looking for a tiny w anywhere you can find one.

koriwhat
01-31-2020, 02:35 PM
They cannot put it into dry concrete. Yes they are really that stupid OR they made a bad call. I suppose you've never used a contractor in your life, since you don't think they make mistakes.

Talk to the Hard Rock Cafe contractors fwiw

It has nothing to do with the viability of the concept, just of the execution at that particular, relatively small section of the project, but then you're looking for a tiny w anywhere you can find one.

:lol :tu

DMC
01-31-2020, 02:43 PM
Oh hey, DMC story time

Don't blame the book reports for the book.

Blake
01-31-2020, 04:49 PM
They cannot put it into dry concrete. Yes they are really that stupid OR they made a bad call.

That's a lot of hoops you jumped through just to confirm that my lol stands.

Blake
01-31-2020, 04:51 PM
Don't blame the book reports for the book.

So you're doing a book report on your own book about st posters. Neat.

RandomGuy
01-31-2020, 05:41 PM
Mexicans be using cancer-causing windmills to blow over the wall.

RandomGuy
01-31-2020, 05:43 PM
Was going to post this as well.. there is absolutely NO WAY to stop people and drugs from being smuggled over. As long as money is a thing, the method to make it will just continue to evolve. Trump has never experienced real life outside of his mega wealthy solid gold and diamond encrusted shell

Dude, all you need to get over that wall is a tourist visa and a plane ticket. poof.

DMC
01-31-2020, 07:05 PM
Dude, all you need to get over that wall is a tourist visa and a plane ticket. poof.

Or come through the checkpoint with the same tourist visa. No plane ticket needed.

DMC
01-31-2020, 07:06 PM
That's a lot of hoops you jumped through just to confirm that my lol stands.

More dishonest brokering. You though you had a victory lap over the ineffective border wall - that's why you struggled to edit your post.

:lol Blake

Blake
01-31-2020, 07:16 PM
More dishonest brokering. You though you had a victory lap over the ineffective border wall - that's why you struggled to edit your post.

:lol Blake

The wall fell due to incompetency. You confirmed.

My lol stands no matter how many flaming verbal gymnastic hoops you try to jump through to try to make it "dishonest".

You're an idiot.

DMC
01-31-2020, 07:57 PM

The wall fell due to incompetency. You confirmed.

My lol stands no matter how many flaming verbal gymnastic hoops you try to jump through to try to make it "dishonest".

You're an idiot.

:lol idiot

DMC
01-31-2020, 08:00 PM
So you're doing a book report on your own book about st posters. Neat.

On the book you wrote about your wife being late every night because she's grading all those papers.

Blake
01-31-2020, 08:02 PM
:lol idiot

that's a completely different story. I just put it in this thread because it was on topic. The caps are sarcasm.

You gonna triple down or have you had enough? :lol

Blake
01-31-2020, 08:03 PM
On the book you wrote about your wife being late every night because she's grading all those papers.

Yeah I'm apparently an important character in your ST book

DMC
01-31-2020, 08:11 PM
that's a completely different story. I just put it in this thread because it was on topic. The caps are sarcasm.

You gonna triple down or have you had enough? :lol

The topic is the point: You insinuating that the border wall is useless.

DMC
01-31-2020, 08:11 PM
Yeah I'm apparently an important character in your ST book

You wrote the book, Cuckenstein.

Blake
01-31-2020, 09:27 PM
The topic is the point: You insinuating that the border wall is useless.

You originally called out my first post and now you're subtly moving the goal post of dishonesty to my second post.

Just take your tiny L and call it a day. I'm sure you have more research to do for your ST book any way.

DMX7
01-31-2020, 09:40 PM

Blake doesn’t like wasting billions on an ineffective wall...neither does the public.

DMC
01-31-2020, 09:48 PM
Blake doesn’t like wasting billions on an ineffective wall...neither does the public.

The part of the public that won the presidential election does.

DMC
01-31-2020, 09:49 PM
You originally called out my first post and now you're subtly moving the goal post of dishonesty to my second post.

Just take your tiny L and call it a day. I'm sure you have more research to do for your ST book any way.

I called out your second to show your intent in the first. It was your decision to post it in the same thread, genius.

DMX7
01-31-2020, 09:59 PM

You mean the minority?

Chris
01-31-2020, 10:04 PM

gotheem!

Blake
01-31-2020, 10:24 PM
I called out your second to show your intent in the first. It was your decision to post it in the same thread, genius.

You called out my first post as being dishonest.

You're all over the map trying to come up with something now. Nobody else here is struggling like you are. Just call it a day.

DMC
01-31-2020, 11:16 PM
You mean the minority?

Majority of electoral votes, like all elections.

DMC
01-31-2020, 11:19 PM
You called out my first post as being dishonest.

You're all over the map trying to come up with something now. Nobody else here is struggling like you are. Just call it a day.

It was dishonest. You didn't include the information necessary for a reader to make an informed opinion and instead had a narrative that fell flat.

Your concrete also wasn't cured and your narrative fell.

Winehole23
01-31-2020, 11:40 PM
Or come through the checkpoint with the same tourist visa. No plane ticket needed.Not if you're from Iran or Nigeria, tbh.

Saudi Arabia?

No problem.

DMC
01-31-2020, 11:42 PM
Not if you're from Iran or Nigeria, tbh.

Saudi Arabia?

No problem.

So we're building a wall to keep Nigerians out. I didn't realize that.

Winehole23
01-31-2020, 11:50 PM
So we're building a wall to keep Nigerians out. I didn't realize that.We were talking about valid visas. Please try to keep up.

Winehole23
01-31-2020, 11:57 PM
So we're building a wall to keep Nigerians out. I didn't realize that.You don't realize Trump just added Nigeria to the travel ban. :lol

Blake
02-01-2020, 12:52 AM
It was dishonest. You didn't include the information necessary for a reader to make an informed opinion and instead had a narrative that fell flat.

Your concrete also wasn't cured and your narrative fell.

I copied pasted what was there. They edited later with new info... that didn't change anything.

My narrative was "lol". Still is.

Not my concrete wall that wasn't cured. Their lazy wall fell. Lol.

Spurtacular
02-01-2020, 02:26 AM
I copied pasted what was there. They edited later with new info... that didn't change anything.

My narrative was "lol". Still is.

Not my concrete wall that wasn't cured. Their lazy wall fell. Lol.

Cuck up late on a Saturday night worried about accommodations for his brown overlords.

ElNono
02-01-2020, 03:43 AM
Can we ask Mexico for our money back? Oh wait

ChumpDumper
02-01-2020, 04:24 AM
:lol at least we could've asked if we could put bracing on the Mexico side.

Winehole23
02-01-2020, 04:33 AM
So we're building a wall to keep Nigerians out. I didn't realize that.
Approximately one year ago, you and CC were still blaming Mexicans, even though the decade long rate of immigration of Mexicans to the USA is negative.

Ignorant, racist fucks with authoritative pronunciamentos
. :lol

Winehole23
02-01-2020, 04:36 AM
In b4 all Central Americans look alike.

Winehole23
02-01-2020, 04:42 AM
Approximately one year ago, you and CC were still blaming Mexicans, even though the decade long rate of immigration of Mexicans to the USA is negative.

One million souls plus went back.

Splits
02-01-2020, 05:23 AM

DMC
02-01-2020, 07:59 AM

One million souls plus went back.

Nothing you said explains the fact that the border wall has nothing to do with Nigeria or Iran. Just admit you spiked your Ovaltine.

DMC
02-01-2020, 08:03 AM
We were talking about valid visas. Please try to keep up.

You don't realize Trump just added Nigeria to the travel ban. :lol

:lol you responded to the same post 3 times.

Are you trying to illustrate that the border wall is ineffective for it's purpose because people can legally get here on a plane? If so, they can legally cross at checkpoints as well.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Blake
02-01-2020, 11:35 AM
Cuck up late on a Saturday night worried about accommodations for his brown overlords.

Derp up even later giving me free accommodations

Winehole23
02-01-2020, 01:11 PM
Sidebar:
https://m.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

Winehole23
02-01-2020, 01:48 PM
:lol you responded to the same post 3 times.

Are you trying to illustrate that the border wall is ineffective for it's purpose because people can legally get here on a plane? If so, they can legally cross at checkpoints as well. Most so-called illegal immigrants get here legally. Building a wall is an expensive non-solution to the so-called problem; it also creates a needlessly bloated federal bureaucracy.

Winehole23
02-01-2020, 01:51 PM
Trump's racist immigration policies generate idiocies like this every day:

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/wxejvy/american-citizen-soldier-phone-taken-at-border-iranian-family

DMC
02-01-2020, 02:42 PM
Most so-called illegal immigrants get here legally. Building a wall is an expensive non-solution to the so-called problem; it also creates a needlessly bloated federal bureaucracy.

That's a huge red herring. The border wall isn't intended to stop all illegal residency. It's intended to curtail undocumented crossings from Mexico. Why are you pretending otherwise? This kind of shit is why the right loves to laugh at your tears. You don't give an honest assessment of a situation unless it benefits your political leanings.

Spurtacular
02-01-2020, 04:13 PM
Derp up even later giving me free accommodations

Accommodations on being a cuck?

:lmao You did realize it's you, not her, right?

boutons_deux
02-01-2020, 04:26 PM
Trash's illegal border wall, the F-35 of crap structures

Blake
02-01-2020, 04:54 PM
That's a huge red herring. The border wall isn't intended to stop all illegal residency. It's intended to curtail undocumented crossings from Mexico. Why are you pretending otherwise? This kind of shit is why the right loves to laugh at your tears. You don't give an honest assessment of a situation unless it benefits your political leanings.

Dmc calling red herring is rich.

The cost just to curtail crossings using a coast to coast no wall isn't worth it. It's just a political pandering point. It's why I call suckers like you an idiot.

Blake
02-01-2020, 04:55 PM
Accommodations on being a cuck?

:lmao You did realize it's you, not her, right?

DERPSTORE

DMC
02-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Dmc calling red herring is rich.

The cost just to curtail crossings using a coast to coast no wall isn't worth it. It's just a political pandering point. It's why I call suckers like you an idiot.

Obviously it's better to just hand the money on a pallet to Iran.

ChumpDumper
02-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Obviously it's better to just hand the money on a pallet to Iran.Red herring.

Spurtacular
02-01-2020, 05:57 PM
DERPSTORE

BIG CUCK ON CAMPUS

Winehole23
12-23-2020, 11:49 AM
CBP found a clever way to take land from property owners