PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: With Curry, Thomson, Durant gone, Gaymond Really Stepping Up His Game...

Spurtacular
01-30-2020, 09:09 PM
Oh, wait. :lol

8.4 PPG
38.6 FG
26.6 3FG
6.3 Reb
5.9 Asts / 15.7 Usage (2018-19: 6.9 Asts / 12.8 Usage)
1.5 Stls
0.8 Blks

6th on a sh** team in scoring. Ever hear of Eric Pashcall? He's 13.6 PPG and and 49.1 FG.

:lmao Beta to D-Snitch and Alec Burks.

LeGiannis
01-31-2020, 06:32 AM
He got 3 rings. How many you got?

Fabbs
01-31-2020, 09:59 AM
He got 3 rings. How many you got?
He got 7 rings. How many you got?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/35/Jim_Loscutoff%2C_Boston_Celtics.jpg/250px-Jim_Loscutoff%2C_Boston_Celtics.jpg

Arcadian
01-31-2020, 10:07 AM
:lol

LeGiannis
01-31-2020, 11:19 AM
Anybody can win a ring against plumbers and car salesmen. That guy in the picture probably delivered newspapers on weekends. Big fucking deal.

Laker_1995
01-31-2020, 12:17 PM
Anybody can win a ring against plumbers and car salesmen. That guy in the picture probably delivered newspapers on weekends. Big fucking deal.

Delivered newspapers LMAO

FrostKing
01-31-2020, 01:18 PM
Plumbers are tougher matchup than tik tok rappers

Kobe'sAchilles
01-31-2020, 01:31 PM
He's sacrificing his stats for the betterment of the team. He's the most cerebral player in the NBA and one of the greatest playmakers in today's game. Imagine if he was the main option on another team where he didn't have to sacrifice his stats, he would be averaging something like 20+ points a game, 6 assists, 10 rebounds, and DPOY level defense.

^Just some of the shit I've had to endure the past 5 years when people talk about this faggot :lol

DAF86
01-31-2020, 01:50 PM
One of the most overrated players ever, tbh.

DAF86
01-31-2020, 01:51 PM
How many undeserved ASG did this fucker got thanks to Curry and Thompson?

DMC
01-31-2020, 02:06 PM
GS is lite at least 2 rings because of him. Since he ran Durant off, maybe even more now.

whitemamba
01-31-2020, 02:38 PM
triple single

LeGiannis
01-31-2020, 02:44 PM
He's sacrificing his stats for the betterment of the team. He's the most cerebral player in the NBA and one of the greatest playmakers in today's game. Imagine if he was the main option on another team where he didn't have to sacrifice his stats, he would be averaging something like 20+ points a game, 6 assists, 10 rebounds, and DPOY level defense.

^Just some of the shit I've had to endure the past 5 years when people talk about this faggot :lol

It was always understood by people in the know that Dray was an elite roleplayer who could pass like a point guard, defend multiple positions at a high level, and score 10-15 points per game.

If Dray was shitty, why did the Dubs elevate their game so much after David Lee was injured and Dray became the full-time starter?

Kobe'sAchilles
01-31-2020, 03:15 PM
It was always understood by people in the know that Dray was an elite roleplayer who could pass like a point guard, defend multiple positions at a high level, and score 10-15 points per game.

If Dray was shitty, why did the Dubs elevate their game so much after David Lee was injured and Dray became the full-time starter?
Bro it has died down bc of the Durant feud with Draymond but people in the media were calling him a top 10 player. Check out his ESPN ranking during those years and tell me people thought he was a role player. There were media idiots saying Green was better than Kawhi. The hype around Green was unreal tbh. You may have forgotten that shit but not me.

I literally had a conversation with Vin Baker 2 years ago and I was saying the same shit you are saying, that he's an elite role player, that he thrives bc of Steph and Klay, that he can't carry a team by himself and that his defense is overrated as hell since Klay or Iggy guarded all the opposing teams best players. And Vin fucking Baker (who was sober) was talking up Draymond and telling me how wrong I was and how good Green was and he was a top 15 player in the league, yada yada yada.

Also compared his game to AD even though their games were nothing alike :lol

DMC
01-31-2020, 04:01 PM
triple single

/Shaq dying laughing again... crumples paper

Spurtacular
01-31-2020, 09:28 PM

They were selling your shit.

Spurtacular
01-31-2020, 09:29 PM
triple single

:lmao

Spurtacular
01-31-2020, 09:37 PM
I literally had a conversation with Vin Baker 2 years ago

:lol You're one of those.

MultiTroll
01-31-2020, 09:48 PM

MultiTroll
01-31-2020, 09:50 PM
triple single
:rollin

We gotta get this upstairs for the Bryn Tracker.

Millennial_Messiah
01-31-2020, 10:13 PM
Bro it has died down bc of the Durant feud with Draymond but people in the media were calling him a top 10 player. Check out his ESPN ranking during those years and tell me people thought he was a role player. There were media idiots saying Green was better than Kawhi. The hype around Green was unreal tbh. You may have forgotten that shit but not me.

I literally had a conversation with Vin Baker 2 years ago and I was saying the same shit you are saying, that he's an elite role player, that he thrives bc of Steph and Klay, that he can't carry a team by himself and that his defense is overrated as hell since Klay or Iggy guarded all the opposing teams best players. And Vin fucking Baker (who was sober) was talking up Draymond and telling me how wrong I was and how good Green was and he was a top 15 player in the league, yada yada yada.

Also compared his game to AD even though their games were nothing alike :lol

AD? lmfao. He's essentially a slightly more modern Dennis Rodman.