PDA

View Full Version : Mark Cuban going off on the TNT crew

romsey31
11-03-2005, 09:40 PM
Cuban wrote crap on his blog about the tnt guys, Charles dissed him by saying even if Cuban lived to be 1000 yrs he wouldnt know more about bball than he and Kenny did, and its obvious he didnt know anything about basketball with that soft team he put together :lol

Kori Ellis
11-03-2005, 09:41 PM
I love this game
Posted Nov 2, 2005, 2:06 PM ET

http://www.blogmaverick.com/

Its only 1 game. We hopefully have more than 100 to play this year. But what a great way to start the season. Who cares if its 4am and we just got to Utah and I know I wont be able to sleep for awhile. I hope the guys can.

We didnt do a whole lot right the first 3.5 quarters. We didnt seem comfortable at all. It wasnt completely suprising. The Suns run and gun style is at a gear higher than anything the Mavs have done over the past 5 years, so its hard to prepare for and takes some time to get used to.

Big time Kudos to Darrell Armstrong (or BC as he prefers… dont ask), for coming in and providing a huge energy and veteran spark. BC told me last year that his goal was at least 2 charges per game, no matter how many minutes he played. He got em last night and they were the turnovers we needed. BC knows how to play. He got the ball to Dirk and JT where they needed it and both came through. DIrk hitting 3-3 3pointers in the 4th. KVH ,now officially known as Keith Van Halen for making everyone on the bench ’Jump’ with that big 3 (Ok, he actually got that name when he was guarding David Lee of the Knicks in preseason :), and JT realizing he couldnt be stopped and could get to the basket whenever he wanted, turned the light bulb on . Then the defense took over.

An insider note. The thing our guys noticed in the first OT, their guys seemed more tired than we were. Maybe because it was the first game. Maybe it was our imagination. Maybe it was making their defense work with longer offensive possessions. Will know for sure when we get our stat. But it gave us some confidence in OT.

What a fun night.

We win. I get to wear my blue sportscoat again for the first time since 1992. You know how everyone has a closet with stuff you pretty much forgot about, but never got around to throwing or giving away ? Well completely by accident I noticed the coat , and decided to have some fun. Now i have to decide whether to wear it again, do it again with another jacket…..or come up with something new.

Only downer of the night was listening to the idiots on TNT after the game. Its not unusual if we win a TNT game for us to turn it on in the locker room and hear what Charles, Kenny and co have to say. They havent gotten any better.

Let me just say this. There is a reason why Kenny and Charles havent gotten head coaching jobs. THere is more to running a team these days then thinking you know what you are talking about. Kenny, if you want to bust on us for switching on the pick and roll, get some stats to back it up. We track conversion rates on everything we do. High pick and roll, elbow pick and roll, whatever, we track it. If its not working Kenny, we adjust. I know that is probably a new concept to you and Charlie B, but thats the NBA of 2006. With all that money you guys make (hey if you are going to talk salaries, lets see how you like it), go out and hire some kids to track what actually happens in a game rather than having TNT bring in kids to go out and get donuts.

Here is a little test. How many deflections did we have last night versus our season average last year. Do you remember what a deflection is guys ? Its a nice indicator of defensive effort.

And rook..I mean Reggie Miller. Remember this rook. Every year TNT brings in the guy who was good, but retired last year, and puts them in that same seat you were sitting in. You may have noticed that they arent there any more. Do something more than just try to be another guy who tries to fit in and trade nonsensical barbs with the boys. Charles has earned the right to be the comedian who has some insights. Kenny wants to be the coach, but wont do the work, so never will be more than a sidekick. Rook, you need to add some value, or in a few weeks we will see someone else sitting in that seat. Maybe Derrick Coleman can come in and give us a Whoop De Damn Do…

But I digress. After listening to some of the idiocy, we just turned it off.

Kori Ellis
11-03-2005, 09:42 PM
I like Cuban but he's way out of line.

Charles (and Kenny) just went off on Cuban responding to this and it was so funny I was laughing on the ground.

:lmao

spurs=bling
11-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Cuban is a s dumb mofo. and is being a hater

spurs=bling
11-03-2005, 09:43 PM

Charles (and Kenny) just went off on Cuban responding to this and it was so funny I was laughing on the ground.

I love Barkley

timvp
11-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Cuban is a fairy. His fruit azz wouldn't know basketball if he could download it off the internet. Like Barkley just said, if Cuban knew basketball he wouldn't have put together that soft team :lol

Oh and Cuban if you read this, :flipoff and be sure to spell my name right in your homofied blog.

:smokin

Manu20
11-03-2005, 09:44 PM

That was Classic. :lol

spurs=bling
11-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Cuban is a fairy. His fruit azz wouldn't know basketball if he could download it off the internet. Like Barkley just said, if Cuban knew basketball he wouldn't have put together that soft team :lol

Oh and Cuban if you read this, :flipoff and be sure to spell my name right in your homofied blog.

Good one Timvp.

romsey31
11-03-2005, 09:46 PM

How the heck did you merge those threads? Pretty cool, are you the owner of this site or something?

nkdlunch
Kenny was about to bust out crying :lol

ploto
Kenny, if you want to bust on us for switching on the pick and roll, get some stats to back it up.

I actually agree with this thought, though. The Spurs have often used their big man to switch on pick n rolls-- Dave used to do it and Rasho does now. I'm sure it came from Avery Johnson. The Spurs were very successful during the regular season last year putting pressure on Nash with the ball by switching Rasho onto him. One game Nash had 7 TOs.

Kori Ellis
Yes, I'm the owner and it's simple.

GoSpurs21
11-03-2005, 09:50 PM
fact is cuban cant handle the truth that his lame ass team barely beat the suns without their best player

Spurminator
11-03-2005, 09:52 PM
I don't think he's out of line... He's just running smack like they run smack about his team. It's all in good fun.

Mavs fans can't stand the TNT crew... Barkley is Dallas' Stephen A. Smith.

Kori Ellis
11-03-2005, 09:55 PM
I don't think he's out of line... He's just running smack like they run smack about his team. It's all in good fun.

Oh I don't think Cuban's blog comments were meant to be in fun. He was obviously pissed.

SpursWoman
11-03-2005, 09:58 PM
That settles it...I'm getting a DVR TOMORROW!!! :cuss :cuss

clooneyschick04
11-03-2005, 09:59 PM
fact is cuban cant handle the truth that his lame ass team barely beat the suns without their best player

I agree.

mavsfan1000
11-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Dude I hate Charles Barkley. He obviously hates Dallas and every time Dallas is brought up he starts talking smack about them. I get sick of listening to his bias opinions.

bigbendbruisebrother
11-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Where the hell is Mouse?

A Serbian Beast
11-03-2005, 10:10 PM
I thought we all hated Dallas tho?

timvp
11-03-2005, 10:14 PM
If your basketball team has Keith Van Horn or Jerry Stackhouse on its roster, you aren't an NBA contender.

Even if you have the best young coach in the league.

Shelly
11-03-2005, 10:16 PM

It's a wonderful thing!

I was cracking up at Chuckles and Kenny. Cuban is a tool.

Doc Jerome
11-03-2005, 10:17 PM
I apologise now for digressing on this thread; but, Reggie Miller has a bad case of “homeritis” that he just can’t shake right now. I hope his opinions (commentary) gets better as the season goes along. :(

Reggie Miller
11-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Cuban was right about one thing. The TNT "Recent Ex-Player" Role is pretty well defined now. I wouldn't be shocked if the producers told Reggie to be "controversial" and talk about his ex-team, since every new guy does.

Let's cut the guy some slack. This is his first Pacers game as a broadcaster. Tuesday was his first night broadcasting, period. I met Reggie once, back in 1994. He is a very funny and genuine person from what I can tell from the last 18 years or so. Obviously, I am way biased, but I have a high enough opinion of myself not to identify with a nebbish. :rolleyes

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Big time Kudos to Darrell Armstrong (or BC as he prefers… dont ask), for coming in and providing a huge energy and veteran spark. BC told me last year that his goal was at least 2 charges per game, no matter how many minutes he played. He got em last night and they were the turnovers we needed. BC knows how to play. He got the ball to Dirk and JT where they needed it and both came through. DIrk hitting 3-3 3pointers in the 4th. KVH ,now officially known as Keith Van Halen for making everyone on the bench ’Jump’ with that big 3 (Ok, he actually got that name when he was guarding David Lee of the Knicks in preseason , and JT realizing he couldnt be stopped and could get to the basket whenever he wanted, turned the light bulb on . Then the defense took over.

How'd Cuban manage to type that out on the keyboard without flying away? Yikes.

Doc Jerome
11-03-2005, 10:27 PM
By the way, I do like Avery Johnson and I am hoping that he succeeds as a head coach. I think Cuban is just calling negative attention to his organization. There is always a perceived bias when your team does not have one of the "marquee" or "it" players ie. (Shaq, Kobe, Iverson, and very soon LaBron) He was pissed indeed.

Marcus Bryant
11-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Hopefully Cuban will fuck up and let AJ go. Nothing would be sweeter than seeing Pop retire and new Spurs head coach Avery Johnson taking the helm.

Doc Jerome
11-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Let's cut the guy some slack. This is his first Pacers game as a broadcaster. Tuesday was his first night broadcasting, period. I met Reggie once, back in 1994. He is a very funny and genuine person from what I can tell from the last 18 years or so. Obviously, I am way biased, but I have a high enough opinion of myself not to identify with a nebbish. :rolleyes

He does seem genuine in this commentary. I know he'll get better, just wanted to post. And I will cut him some slack.
:)

Doc Jerome
11-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Hopefully Cuban will fuck up and let AJ go. Nothing would be sweeter than seeing Pop retire and new Spurs head coach Avery Johnson taking the helm.

Now that would be GREAT!!!!!!!! :spin

SAtown
11-03-2005, 10:43 PM
GinoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObli!!!

sickdsm
11-03-2005, 10:50 PM
For the guy who mentioned Reggie as ultimate homer, tonite he has been, but how much of a pacer homer can you be if you say Detroit will win the east over them bc indiana has no chemistry?

I love kenny smith. I think he's funnier then Barkely. Barkley IMO is just a moron that speaks his mind. He HAS to be a jessica simpson type that plays dumb because he can't be that slow minded. I hate cuban too, but i agree somewhat with both.

Cuban doesn't know basketball, i don't think he really claims too. Its like politics. If i state that abortions spread AIDS at a highter rate, its just an opinion even if i state it like a fact. But if somone crunched all the stats a million different ways and said otherwise, i'd look the fool.

Cuban is depending on what his people say. I'm SURE that his people aren't telling him to get the team they have now though either.

Doc Jerome
11-03-2005, 11:30 PM
For the guy who mentioned Reggie as ultimate homer, tonite he has been, but how much of a pacer homer can you be if you say Detroit will win the east over them bc indiana has no chemistry?

I did not say he was the ultimate homer. I said he had a bad case of "homeritis" in a current sense; however, I quantified by using a qualifier "right now". He can't be the ultimate homer if there is hope for him to change or in this case present less bias in his commentary for the Pacers. At least a little bit from where his currently is. But I do get your point.
:angel

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Barkley sucks, he has more bias than Bill Walton.....he has no idea, just coz he was a good player doesnt mean he can be a good commentator.......

the round mound of crap is more like it

ZStomp
11-03-2005, 11:54 PM

You don't have it yet? It's 2006!!!

I bet you don't have a DVD player yet!! :lol :)

hehehe

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-04-2005, 12:39 AM
if Cuban knew basketball he wouldn't have put together that soft team

That was classic. Cuban's a dumbass. If he tries to get in a trash talk fest with Barkley and Kenny he'll get smoked.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-04-2005, 02:30 AM
what were kenny and charles saying to cubain in retaliation??

leemajors
11-04-2005, 02:44 AM
barkley knows exactly what he is talking about, especially when he talks about basketball. inside the nba is entertainment more than a by the numbers highlight show, and barkley is playing to the crowd. if you have ever seen him guesting on pti or even heard him on the rome show or anything like that, he has plenty of basketball insight. if you missed his take on the dress code today on pti, he and wilbon have come up with the most well reasoned support for it. that's hardly surprising since wilbon has ghost written barkley's books, but regardless he is not all about dissing people by any means. he speaks his mind, and most of the time his barbs are in good fun and hilarious.

T Park
11-04-2005, 02:55 AM
Ill trust the opinions of Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley WAYYY before Stephen A Smith, Greg Anthony and Mark Cuba.

Smith and Barkley were winners.

exstatic
11-04-2005, 07:30 AM
Barkley never won a ring. Smith was once called "The most gutless player I've ever seen" by his coach in Sacto, Dick Motta.

romsey31
11-04-2005, 08:03 AM
what were kenny and charles saying to cubain in retaliation??

LMAO at your pic. When did that happen?

romsey31
11-04-2005, 08:04 AM
Kenny was REALLY upset. you could see he wanted to say something but kept a level head.

samikeyp
11-04-2005, 08:38 AM
hahahahahaha.

Well done TNT. Fuck yourself Cuban.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-04-2005, 08:44 AM
LMAO at your pic. When did that happen?

haha i believe this past season (2004-2005) if im not mistaken. i HATE wally szerbiak!!!

and for the 100000000000000000th time, what did charles and kenny say in RETALIATION! can anyone give the rest of us the jist of it?

ducks
11-04-2005, 08:50 AM

yeah because the spurs are so cheap they need to fire pop because he is to expensive for the spurs :rolleyes

and pj sucks :rolleyes

mrose31
11-04-2005, 09:14 AM
I apologise now for digressing on this thread; but, Reggie Miller has a bad case of “homeritis” that he just can’t shake right now. I hope his opinions (commentary) gets better as the season goes along. :(

Sean Elliot was kind of the same way too his first year broadcasting he got much better after that although I know if he is doing a spurs game he is still very biased. That said Miller is not very good at broadcasting and looks stupid so far.

SpursWoman
11-04-2005, 09:15 AM
You don't have it yet? It's 2006!!!

I bet you don't have a DVD player yet!! :lol :)

hehehe

No, I actually have had a DVD recorder for about a year now and still don't know how to work it. :oops :lol

romsey31
11-04-2005, 09:21 AM
haha i believe this past season (2004-2005) if im not mistaken. i HATE wally szerbiak!!!

and for the 100000000000000000th time, what did charles and kenny say in RETALIATION! can anyone give the rest of us the jist of it?

Kenny really didnt say much, he tried to keep as calm as possible, he was just saying Charles won MVP awards etc and he (Kenny) won championships, so he thinks they might know a thing or two about bball.

But you know Charles....his mouth has no limit, he bashed Cuban by saying if he lived to be 1000 years old he wouldnt as much about bball as they did, and he already forgot more about bball than Cuban ever knew, and if Cuban knew about bball he wouldnt have put together that soft team in Dallas.

MiNuS
11-04-2005, 10:18 AM
the truth hurts for _allas Mavs. Dampier has to be one of the gayest big men in the NBA.

The West looks like its the SPURS & ROCKETS. Aren't we lucky here in Texas!

T Park
11-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Barkley never won a ring. Smith was once called "The most gutless player I've ever seen" by his coach in Sacto, Dick Motta.

Barkley never won a ring because look at the teams that surrounded him.

Phoenix they went up against Michael Jordan, nuff said.

Houston teams had Matt Maloney as their starting point guard, nuff said.

Kenny Smith was one of the main reasons the Rockets were in the Finals, and won the 2 rings with his outside shooting, especially in 94 95 setting the RECORD for 3 pointers MADE!!!!

Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley crapped more basketball knowledge than Marc Cuban.

T Park
11-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Sean Elliot was kind of the same way too his first year broadcasting he got much better after that although I know if he is doing a spurs game he is still very biased.

At times, he can be slightly homerish, but hes on a Spurs broadcast so who cares.

Reggie Miller on the other hand is ona NATIONAL broadcast.

When Elliott was at ESPN for a short time, especially in 02 03, he was objective.

in 03 04 he said the Lakers were a better team, and he was right.

CosmicCowboy
11-04-2005, 10:39 AM
Reggie is still better than "Mr. sausage" Magic Johnson...

alamo50
11-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Who he own?

SWC Bonfire
11-04-2005, 10:51 AM
At times, he can be slightly homerish, but hes on a Spurs broadcast so who cares.

Reggie Miller on the other hand is ona NATIONAL broadcast.

When Elliott was at ESPN for a short time, especially in 02 03, he was objective.

in 03 04 he said the Lakers were a better team, and he was right.

Slightly homerish? The dude almost got a technical when he stood up and stared down a ref after a bad call. :lol

But now he's paid to be a homer, and not objective like he was on ESPN.

Duff McCartney
11-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Reggie is still better than "Mr. sausage" Magic Johnson...

I agree with that...I don't know if it's just me, but I noticed that whenever the Lakers played on TNT, that was the only time Magic was on there.

If the Lakers weren't playing, he wasn't part of the crew.

GrandeDavid
11-04-2005, 12:55 PM
You gotta love Cuban's candidness, nonetheless. He's a rare bird of an owner, that's for sure.

SWC Bonfire
11-04-2005, 01:01 PM
You gotta love Cuban's candidness, nonetheless.

No you don't. He's an embarassment to himself.

pache100
11-04-2005, 01:07 PM
I know if he is doing a spurs game he is still very biased.

He is paid to be biased. Who do you think pays Sean's paycheck? He is not a national broadcaster any longer. He did have a problem with keeping his "we"s and "us"s under control when he was working with ESPN. Now that he works for the Spurs, he doesn't have to worry about it any longer. How much do you think that played into his decision to leave ESPN? And, God knows, he didn't need the money.

pache100
11-04-2005, 01:10 PM
I agree with that...I don't know if it's just me, but I noticed that whenever the Lakers played on TNT, that was the only time Magic was on there.

If the Lakers weren't playing, he wasn't part of the crew.

You must not have watched much (run out to the kitchen for a brewski during the commercials and time-out breaks?). Magic was on there a lot, not just for Lakers games. Magic is not my favorite analyst, but the man knows his basketball.

CubanMustGo
11-04-2005, 04:34 PM
You gotta love Cuban's candidness, nonetheless. He's a rare bird of an owner, that's for sure.

Thank God. I don't think the world could stand two Cueballs.

And no, I don't have to love him or his "candidness."

Spurzilla
11-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Like Barkley just said, if Cuban knew basketball he wouldn't have put together that soft team :lol

Barkley called them soft and also called them "cupcakes" right before they took a break for commercials. Hmmmm... maybe I'll make some for the game on Saturday!

Despot
11-04-2005, 05:07 PM
Its not unusual if we win a TNT game for us to turn it on in the locker room and hear what Charles, Kenny and co have to say.

What I think is hilarious is that they have to run to the locker room to turn on the post game show to see how they did. :lol

gay abc
11-04-2005, 05:08 PM
No, I actually have had a DVD recorder for about a year now and still don't know how to work it. :oops :lol

that isn't on user's honey do me list?

:lol

50 cent
11-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Cuban being his typical ass-clown self.

SenorSpur
11-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Cuban being his typical ass-clown self.

Cuban is a punk-ass, spoiled brat with a ton of mula, who is way too media-conscious than any owner should be. I guarantee that no other NBA owner is as concerned as much with what other people think about their team.

I live in the Dallas area and I can tell all of you how hilarious it is to be listening to the local radio talking heads providing their critical assessments of the Mavs and then hear Cuban call in to take them to task with his counterpoints.

Also in recent weeks, Cuban issued an edict to both his TV and radio broadcast hosts (Mark Followill and Chuck Cooperstein) instructing them NOT to discuss the salaries of any Mavs players during games.

I know how Cuban bristles at the moniker that his team is "soft", but if the label wasn't true then Avery would not have had to change the vision and direction of the team by stating that he "wants to develop a team that applys better defenisve pressure, limits lane pentrations and take hard fouls." The truth hurts don't it?

This guy is priceless.

Obstructed_View
11-05-2005, 12:30 PM
It's funny that Cuban would get so bent out of shape about the comments. The Mavs played like total vomit for the majority of that game, got some help from the officials and canned some lucky shots against a team they should have beaten by 30 in regulation. Charles just said that they shouldn't be proud of what they did. The fact that Cuban and, by extension, his entire team, wouldn't agree that they got lucky and need to play better for 48 minutes is just proof that they are built for the regular season. It's also a reason they got it handed to them by another inferior team the very next day.

Dos
11-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Mav's love is blindness .. Mr. Cuban...

romsey31
11-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Just found the blog on NBA.com maybe you guys can check it out.

http://aol.nba.com/news/tnt_051104.html

mavsfan1000
11-05-2005, 02:08 PM
It's funny that Cuban would get so bent out of shape about the comments. The Mavs played like total vomit for the majority of that game, got some help from the officials and canned some lucky shots against a team they should have beaten by 30 in regulation. Charles just said that they shouldn't be proud of what they did. The fact that Cuban and, by extension, his entire team, wouldn't agree that they got lucky and need to play better for 48 minutes is just proof that they are built for the regular season. It's also a reason they got it handed to them by another inferior team the very next day.

In case you haven't noticed the suns are still a good team. The mavs were on the road so it wasn't easy winning that game. Anyways blaming the officials for the suns lost is stupid. I get bent out of shape everytime I hear Barkley speak. I hate listening to him talking trash about the mavs. That seems to be his favorite team to talk trash about. And Houston hasn't even played Dallas this year and already Houston is better?

Obstructed_View
11-05-2005, 02:18 PM
In case you haven't noticed the suns are still a good team. The mavs were on the road so it wasn't easy winning that game. Anyways blaming the officials for the suns lost is stupid. I get bent out of shape everytime I hear Barkley speak. I hate listening to him talking trash about the mavs. That seems to be his favorite team to talk trash about. And Houston hasn't even played Dallas this year and already Houston is better?
Since when are the Suns without Joe Johnson, Quentin Richardson and Amare Stoudamire a "good" team in the first game of the season? They have some good individual players, but they aren't a team yet and nobody thinks they have a shot of being a championship contender. The Mavs, who should have higher aspirations than going 1-1 against Utah and Phoenix, won that game by jacking up desperation shots at the end and hitting them. Blaming the officials for a loss is stupid, but if you get gift calls from the officials and go to overtime you should at least acknowledge that you were lucky to win the game. The Mavericks should be embarassed that they didn't win that game going away, especially since the Suns, who Barkley said can't play defense, were made to look pretty good by the Mavs' terrible offense. Thinking you are good after a bad win is what losers do. The Mavs should have outgrown that by now.

Barkley never talked trash about the Mavericks, and any fan of the team that actually wants to win a championship should know that. The Mavericks are built for the regular season, and that hasn't changed. The denial of same by the organization and their fans hasn't changed either.

According to you, the Mavericks have no real weaknesses and should win 60 games. Did the last two performances reinforce your belief? You should be expecting them to play better. There's nothing wrong with saying "I'm glad they won, but they could play better."

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 01:23 PM
http://www.blogmaverick.com/entry/1234000983066543/

Right back at you Charles and Kenny

I stand by everything i said in my last blog.

Actually you guys proved my point.

Did you read the blog at all ? It was nice that TNT left out the reference to us tracking our results on defense and going to and away from what was working or not.

CB, get a 2 way with internet access. There is some good info out there that could make you better at what you do. More importantly, when you say people out there that spend their days on computers have no life.. time to step into 2005. When you said that , TNT and the NBAs audience that advertisers covet the most looked at each other and laughed. THen they IMed or TXT messaged their buddy list and called you out again. Get that 2 way CB. It will make it easier to keep in touch with the family and to do your job. You will love it.

And comparing your basketball IQ to mine isnt quite apples to apples given that Im not the coach. Im willing to compare the basketball knowledge of AJ, Del Harris, Joe Prunty and Larry Riley to the two of you anytime. My guess, you guys are on the short end of the stick

Nothing personal guys, but working off generalizations of how the game was played when you played doesnt get it done. Our coaches know the game. They dont just coach on reputation, they coach the game and coach to improve the team for June.

Of course all of this is only talk. It all comes down to our guys doing their jobs. They do whatever it takes to make our team better every day. They dont just show up and play because “they know how to play”. Hopefully it will win us a championship

No matter what your profession, if you arent busting ass to be prepared and to get better, you are falling behind. Im not sure the TNT guys understand that concept.

Its not personal, its just business advice.

samikeyp
11-08-2005, 01:38 PM
well if anyone knows about "busting ass"...its Cuban.

50 cent
11-08-2005, 02:11 PM
What a pathetic attention deprived clown of an owner. :td

BlueShark#6
11-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Cuban is an attention craving ego maniac...every damn season he has to be controversial.
that crap get's old.

mavsfan1000
11-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Cuban is the man. Someone had to call out Barkley. I hate him more than Stephen A. Smith and that is tough to do. Fuck Barkley.

Marcus Bryant
11-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Funny how Cuban didn't claim that Nellie had more bball knowledge than Barkley and Smith. I guess he's finally learned something...