PDA

View Full Version : Spurs own this "Most Efficient Teams by Shot Location" chart

DC23
02-03-2020, 10:16 PM
I have not verified the accuracy of this graphic but it seems logical. Very interesting and worth sharing.

B759bdAhqxn

Fireball
02-04-2020, 03:01 AM
yeah the Spurs own many spots which are not efficient shots in todays NBA ... still a nice graphic

exstatic
02-04-2020, 12:34 PM
yeah the Spurs own many spots which are not efficient shots in todays NBA ... still a nice graphic

They have a couple of spots on the 3 point line, and a couple in the paint. How are those not efficient? Anyway, the offense isn't the problem with this team.

TDomination
02-04-2020, 12:59 PM
They have a couple of spots on the 3 point line, and a couple in the paint. How are those not efficient? Anyway, the offense isn't the problem with this team.

which makes it all the more frustrating that its so clear that our offense is fine. Our D needs help badly. It doesn't help when you play the worst defensive player on your team for a majority of minutes.

ZeusWillJudge
02-04-2020, 01:19 PM
It's a fun chart, and thanks for posting. But the Spurs are still 22-27, and it would take a minor miracle to keep them from being 22-28 after fifty games. I can't take much consolation from the chart.

The Bucks have the best record in the NBA by far, and they only place they dominate that chart is right at the rim, to either side. The Lakers have the second best record, and the only places they dominate is right in front of the rim, and out near the left elbow for 3P. I'm pretty sure there's something to it.

apalisoc_9
02-04-2020, 01:53 PM
It's a fun chart, and thanks for posting. But the Spurs are still 22-27, and it would take a minor miracle to keep them from being 22-28 after fifty games. I can't take much consolation from the chart.

The Bucks have the best record in the NBA by far, and they only place they dominate that chart is right at the rim, to either side. The Lakers have the second best record, and the only places they dominate is right in front of the rim, and out near the left elbow for 3P. I'm pretty sure there's something to it.

Bucks have the perfect superstar/System.

The rim is practiclly Giannis and everyone else the three.

It's no wonder why Giannis Struggled so hard with greece. He's not a lebron, Kawhi, KD player but at the same time this bucks team would be 6th seed in the east without him. Crazy.

Kobe'sAchilles
02-04-2020, 01:55 PM
I would love to see this exact type of shot chart except with opponents shooting percentage on the field with Forbes being the primary defender :lol

Genovaswitness
02-04-2020, 02:10 PM
this is what spurs fandom has become. moral victories against kawhi and advanced stats settlers of Catan maps :lmao

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-04-2020, 05:21 PM

True. The problem is that my grandma could draw the and-1 on this team driving to the hoop...….and she's been dead since 2007.