PDA

View Full Version : how low is dumbmar derozan's BBIQ?

Genovaswitness
02-04-2020, 12:57 AM
he's like monta ellis, delonte west, lance stephenson, javale mcgee all in one person. the good decisions per $ made is probably the lowest of any spur I've seen in my 23+ years watching teh team

this moron can't get traded/ S&T soon enough

itzsoweezee
02-04-2020, 12:58 AM
He's straight trash.

all_heart
02-04-2020, 01:02 AM
:nope

JeffDuncan
02-04-2020, 01:14 AM
this moron can't get traded/ S&T soon enough

Traded to whom?

duncan2k5
02-04-2020, 01:43 AM
Traded to whom?

Literally anyone...I'd trade him for a 2nd round pick tbh... addition by subtraction...what do u propose?? Extending him?? LMFAO! Letting him leave for nothing? LMFAO!

JeffDuncan
02-04-2020, 01:48 AM
Literally anyone...

Who? Don't just babble like an ignorant dimwit. Who are you going to trade him to?

duncan2k5
02-04-2020, 02:05 AM
Who? Don't just babble like an ignorant dimwit. Who are you going to trade him to?

Clearly u don't get the English language...I don't care who we trade him to...as long as we get a pick...we can trade him for the most trash player in the league...Harris... Gordon...package him out of here if need be...we will immediately get better, bad we will get a pick out of it...keep him and we remain stagnant and bad...

JeffDuncan
02-04-2020, 02:11 AM
I am a stupid idiot and I don't know what a trade is.

I see.

duncan2k5
02-04-2020, 02:18 AM
DDR sucks...ur right...u usually are...but it causes me physical pain to admit it

It shouldn't take me breaking it down for u like ur an idiot for u to get it...DDR will never win

Collins21
02-04-2020, 02:21 AM
It shouldn't take me breaking it down for u like ur an idiot for u to get it...DDR will never win

Biggest faggot by far on here and no I won't bother disputing you point because it wouldn't make sense to do that. Y ou have an obsession with DeMar because you feel like he replaced your lover. Now anybody else I would gladly break down is flaws but you nah you have hatred for this man because of another man and that is pure faggotry of the highest order.

San Antonio Slayer
02-04-2020, 05:16 AM
DDR is ok. But we would win only if he is our second or third go-to-guy and the first one is tier 1 player.

Genovaswitness
02-04-2020, 07:31 AM
DDR is ok. But we would win only if he is our second or third go-to-guy and the first one is tier 1 player.

the buffoon would go hero ball no matter what.

LMAO getting fucking STUFFED by kawhi at the end of the game, gotta love demar :toast

TimDunkem
02-04-2020, 08:53 AM
the buffoon would go hero ball no matter what.

LMAO getting fucking STUFFED by kawhi at the end of the game, gotta love demar :toast

Sniffers will still say SA won the trade.

SpurSpike
02-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Not as low as the OP tbh...

Allan Rowe vs Wade
02-04-2020, 09:35 AM
blame our best player

lefty
02-04-2020, 09:56 AM
Spurstalk during DDR's great stretch : omg I love him :cry
Spurstalk after 1 above average game by DDR : he's fucking shit :flipoff

Genovaswitness
02-04-2020, 10:14 AM

bro I have never sung this idiot's praises. I've known he was a shit player from the jump

OMG HE HAD TWO 30 POINT GAMES EXTEND HIM!!!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

$pursDynasty
02-04-2020, 10:20 AM
DDR is ok I guess, he reminds me of most other considered "very good" players in the big 3 era. Obviously physically talented but if and when the game was close in the 4th quarter I was confident that the Spurs would win because these "very good" players would choke under pressure at the end of the game. Demar is a good player but a tied game with a minute left him against the nephew, who do you have confidence in? When it was money time I had the upmost faith in Timmay and MVParker and even though Manu might give up too many turnovers in the middle of the game he was deadly in the fourth. So in answer to the question, I don't think DDR BBIQ is low, I think it is average BUT we as Spurs fans have grown accustomed to a high level of sagacity and sharpness that none of the current Spurs have and very few players in the league do.

JeffDuncan
02-04-2020, 10:32 AM
I'm probably brain damaged.

Could be.

Roscoe P. Coltrane
02-04-2020, 10:36 AM
Much higher than your over all IQ.

Trill Clinton
02-04-2020, 10:43 AM

you see it

$pursDynasty
02-04-2020, 10:53 AM
Demar and LMA suffer from comparison to the big 3, they don't measure up to the greatness Spurs fans are accustomed to. Nephew seemed like the heir apparent but those type of players are indeed rare.

BlackAndWhite
02-04-2020, 10:54 AM
I don't think his BBIQ is low. The team just sucks for whatever reasons so he has to make difficult decisions

$pursDynasty
02-04-2020, 10:57 AM
Demar is the type of player I used to look at and laugh :hungry:, in the big 3 days, ha that's their best player can jump out of the gym but when the pressure is on...now he is the 2nd best player on my team :pctoss

sasaint
02-04-2020, 11:10 AM

But that's the essential problem. Dumbmar will never throttle himself enough to be a second or third option. He IS heroball.

SpaceCoast Spursfan
02-04-2020, 11:13 AM
I don't think his BBIQ is low. The team just sucks for whatever reasons so he has to make difficult decisions

I think there is some truth to this, but also he is definitely inconsistent in his decision making. Like the fastbreak in 3rd or 4th last night where he clearly had a teammate ahead of him & should of immediately sent the ball ahead on what would of turned into a 3 on 1 FB & likely easy score. DDR decides to keep the dribble and miss contested layup. Basic rules of the fastbreak is like Jr high level stuff. I think when team goes into scoring drought he takes it upon himself to fell like he must make something happen, unfortunately this mostly results in poor outcomes. DDR is a very good bb player when he stays within himself & team offense but when he gets emotional or feels the need to be the hero & goes full iso mode he's just not quite good enough for that to translate into success (like Kobe, MJ, Nephew last year).

dbestpro
02-04-2020, 11:24 AM
The entire team is intellectually challenged when it comes to basketball.

itzsoweezee
02-04-2020, 12:11 PM
Demar is the type of player I used to look at and laugh :hungry:, in the big 3 days, ha that's their best player can jump out of the gym but when the pressure is on...now he is the 2nd best player on my team :pctoss

Yup. Spurs fans used to clown players like DeMar, now they embrace him. He hasn't changed. He's still an empty stats, crumble under pressure, no bbiq, wannabe

Genovaswitness
02-04-2020, 01:04 PM
Yup. Spurs fans used to clown players like DeMar, now they embrace him. He hasn't changed. He's still an empty stats, crumble under pressure, no bbiq, wannabe

This. We have dumb motherfuckers defending him and calling him our best player :lmao

TimDunkem
02-04-2020, 02:58 PM
This. We have dumb motherfuckers defending him and calling him our best player :lmao

Same guys who probably thought a core of LMA:lol/DePression/Joto would be a contender.

sasaint
02-04-2020, 05:59 PM
Same guys who probably thought a core of LMA:lol/DePression/Joto would be a contender.

Joto?

TimDunkem
02-04-2020, 06:12 PM
Joto?

Gay. :lol

sasaint
02-04-2020, 06:20 PM
Gay. :lol

The 3 Vampires.