PDA

View Full Version : The inevitable "Win it for Kobe" narrative

Number 2
02-05-2020, 12:37 AM
It's going to be ugly. I won't be surprised if the NBA pulls some shady stuff to give Lakers an edge in the post season. We'll see.

Since the Spurs won't be making the playoffs, who will you (begrudgingly) root for in the west? Lakers? Rockets? Clips? :vomit:

RC_Drunkford
02-05-2020, 12:40 AM
Nuggets & Jazz

sasaint
02-05-2020, 12:44 AM
It's going to be ugly. I won't be surprised if the NBA pulls some shady stuff to give Lakers an edge in the post season. We'll see.

Since the Spurs won't be making the playoffs, who will you (begrudgingly) root for in the west? Lakers? Rockets? Clips? :vomit:

Nobody's holding a gun to my head - right? I won't bother, just like last season.

SpurPadre
02-05-2020, 01:08 AM

I'd rather give a 600 pound woman who doesn't shave and just ate a bowl full of refried beans a rim job than root for a Load Management team.

gambit1990
02-05-2020, 01:09 AM
laker fans chanting kobe after tonight's game :lol

gospursgojas
02-05-2020, 01:21 AM
Kawhitters autism doesn’t allow for him to feel those feelings so Lakers May have the emotional edge in the LA vs LA WCF.

gospursgojas
02-05-2020, 01:22 AM
Kawhitters autism doesn’t allow for him to feel those feelings so Lakers May have the emotional edge in the LA vs LA WCF.

BatManu20
02-05-2020, 01:28 AM
Ironically, Kawhi and Lou Williams were both much closer to Kobe than anybody on the Lakers roster, including Lebron. But you’re right, it’ll be thrown into our faces every playoff game tbh.

tenbeersbold
02-05-2020, 01:38 AM

LMFAO the KO-genda is already in effect.
Spurs only shot 15 free throws last night vs a team that has Dwight Howard AND Javale McGee
Not to mention the offensive fouling non-call machine that is LBJ.

And the leagues LEAST fouling team gives up 25 FT attempts....yeah right
So basically the Spurs were in the penalty every quarter,where as the Fakers were never

Allowed Defensive intensity is the NBA's WWE move...
It's the only way you can have this cartoony super star agenda the league banks on to keep the casuals interested

phxspurfan
02-05-2020, 02:04 AM
LMFAO the KO-genda is already in effect.
Spurs only shot 15 free throws last night vs a team that has Dwight Howard AND Javale McGee
Not to mention the offensive fouling non-call machine that is LBJ.

And the leagues LEAST fouling team gives up 25 FT attempts....yeah right
So basically the Spurs were in the penalty every quarter,where as the Fakers were never

Allowed Defensive intensity is the NBA's WWE move...
It's the only way you can have this cartoony super star agenda the league banks on to keep the casuals interested

could it also be the Spurs suck ass and were on a b2b...don't know didn't watch bc why