PDA

View Full Version : James O’Keefe of Project Veritas suspended from Twitter

Nathan89
02-05-2020, 03:11 PM
https://www.thepostmillennial.com/breaking-journalist-james-okeefe-suspended-from-twitter/

Yes, this is fitting for the "big tech is a threat to our country" thread. I don't give a shit. These people are authoritarian lunatics. Yes, big tech is a threat to our country.

The way I see it voting for Donald Trump is a vote against the lunatics running big tech and mainstream media. Mainstream media doesn't cover the story because they are protecting Democrats. Big tech proceeds to suspend this guy. That's a nice little system to protect a corrupt ideology.

koriwhat
02-05-2020, 03:14 PM
the three pillars of influence on culture; MSM, BigTech, Academia.

the problem with those three pillars is the fact that those who have caught on don't buy into any of those 3 and more people are starting to wake up to the bullshit.

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Private company doing private company things

ChumpDumper
02-05-2020, 03:17 PM
https://www.thepostmillennial.com/breaking-journalist-james-okeefe-suspended-from-twitter/

Yes, this is fitting for the "big tech is a threat to our country" thread. I don't give a shit. These people are authoritarian lunatics. Yes, big tech is a threat to our country.

The way I see it voting for Donald Trump is a vote against the lunatics running big tech and mainstream media. Mainstream media doesn't cover the story because they are protecting Democrats. Big tech proceeds to suspend this guy. That's a nice little system to protect a corrupt ideology.Must've been a really short suspension.

Nathan89
02-05-2020, 03:19 PM

the problem with those three pillars is the fact that those who have caught on don't buy into any of those 3 and more people are starting to wake up to the bullshit.

One out three millennials are favorable to communism. The public education system is broken. Now they want free bloated payments for an outdated college system. How very progressive of them to want bolster an outdated education system.

koriwhat
02-05-2020, 03:22 PM
Private company doing private company things

what a weak spineless reply

koriwhat
02-05-2020, 03:23 PM
One out three millennials are favorable to communism. The public education system is broken. Now they want free bloated payments for an outdated college system. How very progressive of them to want bolster an outdated education system.

it's a sad state of affairs we've positioned ourselves in due to being duped by the dems for so long. they've circled their wagons many moons ago and we should've stopped them a long time before now.

Millennial_Messiah
02-05-2020, 03:30 PM
it's a sad state of affairs we've positioned ourselves in due to being duped by the dems for so long. they've circled their wagons many moons ago and we should've stopped them a long time before now.

the left wants to turn everybody into sheep and run their lives from birth to feeding to shearing to stabling to death

ChumpDumper
02-05-2020, 03:31 PM
:lol these rants

If he's suspended why can I still see his tweets?

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2020, 03:34 PM
what a weak spineless reply

it's the truth though

TheGreatYacht
02-05-2020, 04:31 PM

The way I see it voting for Donald Trump is a vote against the lunatics running big tech and mainstream media. Mainstream media doesn't cover the story because they are protecting Democrats. Big tech proceeds to suspend this guy. That's a nice little system to protect a corrupt ideology.

I wish people like you were as loud and vocal when critics of Israel/ Zionism get banned. I wish people like you would say something when Iran/Venezuela news gets banned on social media. Seems like you people only care when it is "muh Republican" team that gets censored. You people don't really believe in freedom of speech unless it's something you agree with so spare us the crocodile tears :cry

monosylab1k
02-05-2020, 04:51 PM

Says the guy with a GED :lmao

monosylab1k
02-05-2020, 04:52 PM

You supported Bernie, you dumbass :lmao

Spurminator
02-05-2020, 04:54 PM
Imagine being this upset over a temporary suspension of a monumental douche like James O'Keefe.

boutons_deux
02-05-2020, 04:56 PM
Imagine being this upset over a temporary suspension of a monumental douche like James O'Keefe.

rightwingnutjob Trash fellators VERY sensitive about their fantasy world being challenged

Nathan89
02-05-2020, 05:30 PM
I wish people like you were as loud and vocal when critics of Israel/ Zionism get banned. I wish people like you would say something when Iran/Venezuela news gets banned on social media. Seems like you people only care when it is "muh Republican" team that gets censored. You people don't really believe in freedom of speech unless it's something you agree with so spare us the crocodile tears :cry

I'm also against them being banned. Those people just aren't in my field of view. Tbf even they were I wouldn't be as outspoken but I'm still against it.

Chris
02-05-2020, 05:32 PM

Look what's happening up North:

https://twitter.com/ezralevant/status/1224045807290277890?s=19

Nathan89
02-05-2020, 05:35 PM

A blueprint country for the leftists.

monosylab1k
02-05-2020, 05:41 PM
A blueprint country the leftists.

You were a leftist until recently :lmao

RandomGuy
02-05-2020, 06:24 PM

It boggles the mind.

RandomGuy
02-05-2020, 06:26 PM

Wait, free markets bad now?

Exactly why should the government tell this company what to do with their platform? Or are you not saying that?

Do you have a take here, besides whining about some douchebag getting suspended, because he is on the right team?

Reck
02-05-2020, 06:29 PM

Bot gets triggered by the word suspended. :lol

Nathan89
02-05-2020, 06:53 PM
Wait, free markets bad now?

Exactly why should the government tell this company what to do with their platform? Or are you not saying that?

Do you have a take here, besides whining about some douchebag getting suspended, because he is on the right team?

Nothing in my comment said that or implied that.

Exposing them is pretty much all I can do.

ChumpDumper
02-05-2020, 06:59 PM
So you freedom fighters want Trump to do something about Twitter?

Chris
02-05-2020, 07:05 PM
Bot gets triggered by the word suspended. :lol

Seek help

Will Hunting
02-05-2020, 10:22 PM
So you freedom fighters want Trump to do something about Twitter?
Moar government intervention as long as it’s something that helps us!

Spurtacular
02-05-2020, 11:00 PM

Is an informed constituency not ideal for government?

It cracks me up that the Chumpettes battle so hard for censorship. (Well, not really: exactly what I'd expect).

ChumpDumper
02-05-2020, 11:02 PM

It cracks me up that the Chumpettes battle so hard for censorship. (Well, not really: exactly what I'd expect).:lol "censorship"

OK, derp. What do you want done about Twitter's banning/suspension policy?

Step up or fold.

Will Hunting
02-05-2020, 11:10 PM

It cracks me up that the Chumpettes battle so hard for censorship. (Well, not really: exactly what I'd expect).
Twitter is a private enterprise, it can censor whatever it wants. If your jimmies are rustled about it go start your own conservative twitter (I think there might already be a conservative twitter called stormfront.com or something like that).

Spurtacular
02-05-2020, 11:17 PM
:lol "censorship"

OK, derp. What do you want done about Twitter's banning/suspension policy?

Step up or fold.

Why is censorship in quotes? Are you saying it's not censorship, Blake Zero?

Spurtacular
02-05-2020, 11:19 PM
Twitter is a private enterprise, it can censor whatever it wants. If your jimmies are rustled about it go start your own conservative twitter (I think there might already be a conservative twitter called stormfront.com or something like that).

Why are you so adamant about censoring speech? Falling back on this private company stuff is clearly a crutch.

ChumpDumper
02-05-2020, 11:25 PM
Why is censorship in quotes? Are you saying it's not censorship, Blake Zero?
That's exactly what I'm saying. The government isn't suspending anyone.

Now, what do you want done about Twitter's banning/suspension policy?

Step up or fold.

Spurtacular
02-05-2020, 11:27 PM
That's exactly what I'm saying. The government isn't suspending anyone.

Now, what do you want done about Twitter's banning/suspension policy?

Step up or fold.

The definition of censorship doesn't say it has to be perpetrated by government.

Go learn basic terminology and then don't come back.

ChumpDumper
02-05-2020, 11:28 PM
The definition of censorship doesn't say it has to be solely perpetrated by government.

Go learn basic words and then don't come back.Derp folds.

:lmao you're such a wimp

I'm all for private companies doing whatever they want to as far as that goes.

What do you want done about it?

Spurtacular
02-05-2020, 11:31 PM
Derp folds.

:lmao you're such a wimp

I'm all for private companies doing whatever they want to as far as that goes.

I'm a "wimp" because you are misusing words like the little bitch you are?

:rollin

ChumpDumper
02-05-2020, 11:32 PM
I'm a "wimp" because you are misusing words like the little bitch you are?

:rollinI'm all for private companies censoring whatever they want to as far as that goes.

Step up or fold.

Will Hunting
02-05-2020, 11:36 PM
Why are you so adamant about censoring speech? Falling back on this private company stuff is clearly a crutch.
I’m adamant about a private enterprise being able to enjoy the free market system.

Theres nothing forcing you to use twitter.

Spurtacular
02-05-2020, 11:43 PM
I’m adamant about a private enterprise being able to enjoy the free market system.

Theres nothing forcing you to use twitter.

So social contract great except when it isn't.

Free market system suddenly paramount now, too.

monosylab1k
02-05-2020, 11:56 PM
:lmao Derp swerving all over the road trying to keep up.

ChumpDumper
02-06-2020, 12:01 AM
social contract

How does that apply here?

Explain.

ChumpDumper
02-06-2020, 12:08 AM
Man, I can hear derp folding from a different time zone.

Spurtacular
02-06-2020, 12:38 AM
https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/little-over-center-ankle-biters-390x260.jpg

ChumpDumper
02-06-2020, 12:49 AM
:cry
derp folds

:lmao "social contract"

Spurtacular
02-06-2020, 12:50 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTl8x3n4V4i7D90HHM7ypCQDdsLbLC DrXCxWLvlSpHzMlMYSkmF

lol dump

ChumpDumper
02-06-2020, 01:01 AM
lol dump
You sure shut the fuck up about Twitter.:lmao

Spurtacular
02-06-2020, 01:20 AM
Chump melting down.

https://light-in-the-attic.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/release_image/3731/image/large_550_sun.jpg

ElNono
02-06-2020, 02:44 AM

Government taking over the media, where have we seen det one before?

ChumpDumper
02-06-2020, 04:17 AM
:cryYou folded.

boutons_deux
02-06-2020, 07:59 AM
As suppose the ST rightwingnutjobs strongly prefer Breitbart, Fox so-called News, Mooney Times, OAN as the national journalism of record.

Nathan89
02-06-2020, 08:48 AM

People have started a free speech Twitter and it was blocked by the leftist authoritarians at Google and Apple. America is really up against a pervasive and toxic ideology.

pgardn
02-06-2020, 09:11 AM
People have started a free speech Twitter and it was blocked by the leftist authoritarians at Google and Apple. America is really up against a pervasive and toxic ideology.

Were they giving addresses and calling for hit jobs free speech? We have seen that free speech before.

ChumpDumper
02-06-2020, 02:00 PM
People have started a free speech Twitter and it was blocked by the leftist authoritarians at Google and Apple. America is really up against a pervasive and toxic ideology.link to anything resembling a reliable source on this?

koriwhat
02-06-2020, 05:09 PM
Says the guy with a GED :lmao

but what about my associates degree? :lol

either way, death will find you first in the shape of a KFC bucket. :tu

koriwhat
02-06-2020, 05:12 PM
You were a leftist until recently :lmao

being a liberal isn't the same as being a leftist/progressive tbh. if you want to see a leftist look no further than twitter.

SpursforSix
02-06-2020, 05:12 PM
link to anything resembling a reliable source on this?

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283245&page=2

RandomGuy
02-06-2020, 06:33 PM
link to anything resembling a reliable source on this?

Might as well be asking a dog to do your taxes. :lol

RandomGuy
02-06-2020, 06:39 PM

This abortion of a sentence doesn't even make grammatical sense, let alone resemble coherent thought.

What people?

What is a "free speech Twitter"?

What "toxic ideology"?

You aren't limited to 200 characters here. Use your words.

RandomGuy
02-06-2020, 06:41 PM
Title of this thread should read:

"A dishonest hack violated the terms of a contract and was sanctioned by the counterparty, that hurts my fees fees because I agree with the hack's political views"

Spurminator
02-06-2020, 09:14 PM
1847250944?s=19

boutons_deux
02-06-2020, 10:12 PM
FBI reports that Putin's cyber army is always attacking USA

Watchdog reports that DHS has done fuck all about hardening USA cyberdefenses

TheGreatYacht
02-06-2020, 10:28 PM
being a liberal isn't the same as being a leftist/progressive tbh. if you want to see a leftist look no further than twitter.

I think you have your facts backwards. Twitter is liberal. Progressives and real leftists like Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski and Noam Chomsky are freedom of speech absolutists so much that they will defend freedom of speech for their enemies, unlike the partisan hacks or freedom of speech warriors like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson and Tim Tool who will stay quiet when someone against their beliefs gets censored.

Winehole23
02-12-2020, 09:28 AM
IT'S TYRANNY

RandomGuy
02-13-2020, 02:43 PM
Nathan89 runs the fuck away from another turd thread. Jeez.

RandomGuy
02-18-2020, 11:01 AM
So how many of these garbage threads do we need, where the OP is crying over private company decisions?

Nathan89
02-18-2020, 11:18 AM
So how many of these garbage threads do we need, where the OP is crying over private company decisions?

I'll continue to highlight the decisions of private companies that I think are detrimental to the country. Sorry if that pains you.

For those bothered by YouTube/Google I recommend downloading Brave browser to block their ads.

ChumpDumper
02-18-2020, 11:22 AM
I'll continue to highlight the decisions of private companies that I think are detrimental to the country. Sorry if that pains you.

For those bothered by YouTube/Google I recommend downloading Brave browser to block their ads. That'll show 'em.

They won't stop what they're doing.

Now what?

boutons_deux
02-18-2020, 11:23 AM
O'Keefe, and Trash, and the entire Repug party plus its cult mob are DETRIMENTS to the country.

Nathan89
02-18-2020, 11:30 AM
That'll show 'em.

They won't stop what they're doing.

Now what?

I'm supposed accept the premise that you are correct and then offer the next solution? At scale you are not correct.

ChumpDumper
02-18-2020, 11:32 AM
I'm supposed accept the premise that you are correct and then offer the next solution? At scale you are not correct.
What is your evidence they are stopping?

Say your wishcasting doesn't work and Alphabet continues to make billions and billions while banning people you don't want them to ban.

What then?

Nathan89
02-18-2020, 11:48 AM
What is your evidence they are stopping?

Say your wishcasting doesn't work and Alphabet continues to make billions and billions while banning people you don't want them to ban.

What then?

I don't they are currently stopping.

ChumpDumper
02-18-2020, 12:28 PM
I don't they are currently stopping.Say your wishcasting doesn't work and Alphabet continues to make billions and billions while banning people you don't want them to ban.

What then?

Spurminator
02-18-2020, 12:31 PM

:lmao No Jason O'Keefe = Detrimental to the country

For those bothered by YouTube/Google I recommend downloading Brave browser to block their ads.

Actually I love this idea. I think all alt-right incels should block YouTube/Google ads. Seeing as how videos are suggested based on potential ad revenue, it would kick ass if YT knew there was less financial incentive to serve up right-wing nutjob videos.

monosylab1k
02-18-2020, 12:33 PM

Once searching is enabled I look forward to re-reading all your angry rants against Lockheed Martin and Halliburton. Oh wait, they don’t exist?

RandomGuy
02-18-2020, 01:54 PM

Would you be upset if they were banning Democrats?