PDA

View Full Version : Hillary or Michelle, who gets into the race first?

DC23
02-05-2020, 09:41 PM
Democrats are panicking and who will get into the race now. Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama?

DMC
02-05-2020, 09:44 PM
I doubt either of them does. The Obamas have it made, they probably don't want to get back into it.

benefactor
02-05-2020, 09:47 PM
:lol...Jesus, you guys are doing everything short of showing up on Hillary's doorstep and begging. She's not showing up to save you from Bernie. Trump will have to face him and beat him. Not saying he can't, just saying thems the brakes.

baseline bum
02-05-2020, 09:50 PM
What the fuck is with Trumptards and their obsession with Hillary Clinton running again?

spurraider21
02-05-2020, 09:52 PM
how many times are the conservatives here going to predict a hillary run?

hater
02-05-2020, 09:56 PM
Michelle. She could become the first black president of the USA

Will Hunting
02-05-2020, 09:58 PM
I’m curious how long these predictions will last - the longer they do the more ridiculous they are. You think conservatives are still making these dumb predictions after Super Tuesday?

spurraider21
02-05-2020, 10:02 PM
I’m curious how long these predictions will last - the longer they do the more ridiculous they are. You think conservatives are still making these dumb predictions after Super Tuesday?
i remember one that was within months of the election saying she was going to run for mayor of NYC :lmao

Reck
02-05-2020, 10:04 PM

Or saying they are "panicking."

Watching too much Joe Scarborough maybe?

Will Hunting
02-05-2020, 10:20 PM
Hillary has begrudgingly accepted the reality that she can have more influence as a power broker behind the scenes than she can as a candidate who needs to get people to like her. It’s that simple. I think her daughter is definitely getting groomed to run down the road, but Hillary’s career as a politician in the public spotlight is done.

hater
02-05-2020, 10:31 PM
Hillary has begrudgingly accepted the reality that she can have more influence as a power broker behind the scenes than she can as a candidate who needs to get people to like her. It’s that simple. I think her daughter is definitely getting groomed to run down the road, but Hillary’s career as a politician in the public spotlight is done.

if by influence you mean influencing another Trump win then YES... Hillary is a great influencer :lmao

hater
02-05-2020, 10:31 PM

how many times can hillary lose? :lol

koriwhat
02-06-2020, 05:21 PM
:lol...Jesus, you guys are doing everything short of showing up on Hillary's doorstep and begging. She's not showing up to save you from Bernie. Trump will have to face him and beat him. Not saying he can't, just saying thems the brakes.

that ol' commie will die of a heart attack before he gets the nomination...

CosmicCowboy
02-07-2020, 11:45 AM
For those that want Michelle to run, is it because of her limited experience as a corporate lawyer or because you think she will be a willing puppet with Barack pulling the strings from the shadows?

Will Hunting
02-07-2020, 12:01 PM
For those that want Michelle to run, is it because of her limited experience as a corporate lawyer or because you think she will be a willing puppet with Barack pulling the strings from the shadows?
I guess I’d want her to run in the primary so she steals black votes from Biden but that’s about the only reason :lol