PDA

View Full Version : Raja Bell showing his great D..

Sense
11-03-2005, 11:21 PM
Got a bloodied lip for it, but now you know what Ginobili meant.

JMarkJohns
11-03-2005, 11:58 PM
Kobe's scored 19 in the half, but has taken him up on the one-on-one challenge.

Kobe scores big, Lakers down double-digits shortly before the half.

EDIT: Well... in the blink of an eye Odom has shaved 6 points off the lead.

Down to six, one minute remaining before the half.

EDIT2: Up ten at the half. Doesn't mean a thing, however...

Horry For 3!
11-04-2005, 03:10 AM
Suns beat the Lakers, like they should have. They almost lost it again but James Jones hit a big 3.

JMarkJohns
11-04-2005, 12:30 PM
D'Antoni is doing weird lineups in the fourth.

He didn't bring Nash and Thomas in until 7 minutes left to play, then didn't bring Marion in until their was 4 minutes left to play.

It's basically the same stunt he pulled vs. Dallas. From the time the Lakers countered with their starters (10 minute mark) until the time Phoenix brought back Marion (4 minute mark) the lead had gone from 12/14 to 4/5. It got as low as 2 points with two minutes remaining, until, as said above, Jones hit a big three.

I like the Suns bench, but the best players need to be on the floor vs. the other teams best players. Especially during the fourth quarter.

BillsCarnage
11-04-2005, 12:46 PM
D'Antoni is doing weird lineups in the fourth.

He didn't bring Nash and Thomas in until 7 minutes left to play, then didn't bring Marion in until their was 4 minutes left to play.

It's basically the same stunt he pulled vs. Dallas. From the time the Lakers countered with their starters (10 minute mark) until the time Phoenix brought back Marion (4 minute mark) the lead had gone from 12/14 to 4/5. It got as low as 2 points with two minutes remaining, until, as said above, Jones hit a big three.

I like the Suns bench, but the best players need to be on the floor vs. the other teams best players. Especially during the fourth quarter.

I don't know what D'Ant is thinking with these bizzare lineups in the 4th. Maybe he's wanting to go small and run the other team out of the building when they have a big lead like that - trying to put an end to the game. But it keeps backfiring. Leave a normal lineup in and finish the game off rather than these all 6'4" lineups..

And when you don't have an iside presense to close out games teams will always find a way get back into the game.

spur219
11-04-2005, 03:37 PM
I've always thought Raja Bell is a good player and thought Dallas made a mistake letting him go as well as Utah did. Bell will do much better in Phoenix though because Steve Nash will get him so many open shots and easy buckets.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-04-2005, 04:40 PM
JJ2 + Bell > JJ + Q

Sense
11-04-2005, 09:54 PM
JJ2 + Bell > JJ + Q

JJ2 + Bell Amareless> JJ + Q with Amare...

Wouldn't you say you get more chances if Amare isn't there?

Brutalis
11-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Raja finally found a home for a while?