5OFJaP3ouDw

Spurtacular
02-06-2020, 06:59 PM
Great thread will recommend

This one way better:

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274427

Blake
02-06-2020, 07:01 PM
:lol :lol you miss your old thread don't you. Too bad you got your balls cut off there

spurraider21
02-06-2020, 07:08 PM
Willard showed balls tbh. He could have been a total pussy and voted present.

Reck
02-06-2020, 07:22 PM
Derp is one of those people who spends hours looking at years old clips of cats than somehow gets distracted by equally old youtube videos like the one above than thinks it's a good idea for a thread.

:lol This guy's life

ducks
02-06-2020, 07:27 PM
Mitt Romney was back in Utah Thursday explaining his vote to convict President Donald Trump amid pushes by some angry GOP state legislators to censure or recall the senator.

Spurtacular
02-06-2020, 07:31 PM
Derp is one of those people who spends hours looking at years old clips of cats than somehow gets distracted by equally old youtube videos like the one above than thinks it's a good idea for a thread.

:lol This guy's life

Trannies suck at telling jokes. :lol

Chris
02-06-2020, 07:34 PM
Trannies suck at telling jokes. :lol

poor fella has the retard gene

Thoughts and prayers tbh

Will Hunting
02-06-2020, 07:36 PM
Mitt Romney was back in Utah Thursday explaining his vote to convict President Donald Trump amid pushes by some angry GOP state legislators to censure or recall the senator.
:lol good luck with that....those Mormons aren’t going to turn on Mitt to back Trump.

ChumpDumper
02-06-2020, 07:40 PM
Mitt Romney was back in Utah Thursday explaining his vote to convict President Donald Trump amid pushes by some angry GOP state legislators to censure or recall the senator.Y they mad tho?

Reck
02-06-2020, 07:57 PM
poor fella has the retard gene

Thoughts and prayers tbh

The bot has adapted new words to use.

(:lol The other day I said Trump had retarded genes and what do you know, the bot put it in it's algorithm.)

Thread
02-06-2020, 07:59 PM
:lol good luck with that....those Mormons aren’t going to turn on Mitt to back Trump.

This.

Spurminator
02-06-2020, 08:01 PM
The three or four "moderate" GOP Senators are basically just taking turns casting meaningless votes against Trump. You'll never see any of them be the 51st vote. By design.

Spurtacular
02-06-2020, 08:05 PM
The three or four "moderate" GOP Senators are basically just taking turns casting meaningless votes against Trump. You'll never see any of them be the 51st vote. By design.

Too bad it took 67 to convict.

:lmao Lambert

DMC
02-06-2020, 08:08 PM
Romney is just adopting McCain's role, knowing how long it worked for him. Guess he's tired of being part of the background.

Spurtacular
02-06-2020, 08:10 PM
Romney is just adopting McCain's role, knowing how long it worked for him. Guess he's tired of being part of the background.

Plus he's bitter AF about how the last six years played out.

Millennial_Messiah
02-06-2020, 08:41 PM
He's obviously still butthurt over 2012 that he lost to a black guy and Trump managed to beat the most inevitable, unstoppable Dem candidate ever.

Will Hunting
02-06-2020, 08:54 PM
He's obviously still butthurt over 2012 that he lost to a black guy and Trump managed to beat the most inevitable, unstoppable Dem candidate ever.
:lmao inevitable
:lmao unstoppable

Trump beat a crusty old bitch who no one liked and Romney lost the one of the most charismatic politicians of our generation.

baseline bum
02-06-2020, 08:57 PM

Gotta give credit to McCain though for actually being that 51st vote one time.

Millennial_Messiah
02-06-2020, 08:59 PM

Trump beat a crusty old bitch who no one liked and Romney lost the one of the most charismatic politicians of our generation.

But, it was "her time". Obama's approval rating was 37% at one point in 2012. Everyone right and center hated him over Obamacare, and yet he manhandled the mundane Mormon mug. Carrying purple-ass Florida and pink-ass Ohio to boot.

I turned 18 in March, 2012. My first ever vote cast in my lifetime was for Mitt Romney. It's something I'll always be a bit ashamed of.

Will Hunting
02-06-2020, 09:09 PM
But, it was "her time". Obama's approval rating was 37% at one point in 2012. Everyone right and center hated him over Obamacare, and yet he manhandled the mundane Mormon mug. Carrying purple-ass Florida and pink-ass Ohio to boot.

I turned 18 in March, 2012. My first ever vote cast in my lifetime was for Mitt Romney. It's something I'll always be a bit ashamed of.
https://news.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

Obama’s approval rating never got below 45% in 2012, and by election time it was into the 50s.

Youve carried your habit of completely making stuff up from the NFL forum to this forum.

Will Hunting
02-06-2020, 09:12 PM
In this case I think Romney legit really doesn’t like Trump.

The moderate “Democrats” participate in the bullshit game too. Joe Manchin voted for Kavanaugh largely to take the heat off of Sudan Collins so her vote wouldn’t be necessary.

Spurminator
02-06-2020, 09:17 PM
In this case I think Romney legit really doesn’t like Trump.

The moderate “Democrats” participate in the bullshit game too. Joe Manchin voted for Kavanaugh largely to take the heat off of Sudan Collins so her vote wouldn’t be necessary.

It's possible that Romney really did vote his conscience but we'll never know. Like Collins, he only seems to have a crisis of conscience when his vote doesn't matter. I would argue a vast majority of Democrat Senators are moderate so Manchin is hardly representative.

Spurminator
02-06-2020, 09:19 PM

It's really unfortunate that Romney didn't wait until 2016 to run.

Will Hunting
02-06-2020, 09:25 PM
I still think he beats Hillary...he got more votes in Wisconsin in 2012 than Trump did in 2016 :lol

Theres no way of ever knowing but I just think a lot of the 2016 Republican candidates would have ended up beating Hillary and Trump gets way more credit for his genius campaign than he deserves. The other candidates might not have been able to sweep MI WI and PA the way Trump did but I think someone like Romney would have won all the other states Trump won plus 1 of those 3 states.

Will Hunting
02-06-2020, 09:27 PM
It's possible that Romney really did vote his conscience but we'll never know. Like Collins, he only seems to have a crisis of conscience when his vote doesn't matter. I would argue a vast majority of Democrat Senators are moderate so Manchin is hardly representative.
Yeah that’s why I put “Democrat” in quotes :lol, I was speaking of the Machins and McCaskills of the world not all Dems in the senate.

Chris
02-06-2020, 09:27 PM
https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1225587475806068737?s=19

good eye opener here ^

Will Hunting
02-06-2020, 09:28 PM
Gotta give credit to McCain though for actually being that 51st vote one time.
Just an American hero doing American hero things.

Reck
02-06-2020, 09:31 PM

Given that the party now wants him censure or kicked out, I'd say yeah, he voted his conscience here.

Mitt is the one they want censured and kicked out, not king Macdonalds over there. Nice

Will Hunting
02-06-2020, 09:35 PM
Given that the party now wants him censure or kicked out, I'd say yeah, he voted his conscience here.

Mitt is the one they want censured and kicked out, not king Macdonalds over there. Nice
Yeah I don’t think they gave a shit about a few of the swing state Republicans grand standing on the witness stuff but there’s not a chance they wanted Democrats to be able to say that convicting Trump received any Republican support.

Gardner must simply be giving up on his re-election campaign. I thought there was a good chance he’d flip but he probably figures he’s in Doug Jones territory.

Millennial_Messiah
02-06-2020, 09:36 PM
https://news.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

Obama’s approval rating never got below 45% in 2012, and by election time it was into the 50s.

Youve carried your habit of completely making stuff up from the NFL forum to this forum.

One poll was 37%, I swear... Might have been Rasmussen which leans right. But Obama wasn't popular at all in 2011 and 2012, that much I can say, even at my >90% Hispanic high school I was going to. Not that they liked Romney either, at that point a lot of people wanted Cruz because of the last name (before the filibuster thingy) or Rubio or Cain before the scandal crap.

ChumpDumper
02-06-2020, 09:38 PM
https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1225587475806068737?s=19

good eye opener here ^:lmao the federalist

Who even funds that shitpile?

Will Hunting
02-06-2020, 09:45 PM
One poll was 37%, I swear... Might have been Rasmussen which leans right. But Obama wasn't popular at all in 2011 and 2012, that much I can say, even at my >90% Hispanic high school I was going to. Not that they liked Romney either, at that point a lot of people wanted Cruz because of the last name (before the filibuster thingy) or Rubio or Cain before the scandal crap.
Rubio wasn’t even a candidate in 2012 you’re just making more stuff up now.

Millennial_Messiah
02-06-2020, 09:51 PM
Rubio wasn’t even a candidate in 2012 you’re just making more stuff up now.

He was a possible candidate, deciding not to run towards the end of 2011. A lot of people hoped for him though. Just like Biden in '16.

spurraider21
02-06-2020, 09:54 PM
would be funny if they draw straws to decide who gets to vote against him this time.

but impeachment was a different animal.

Spurtacular
02-06-2020, 10:45 PM

You had the same thing in 09-16, Lambert.

Spurtacular
02-06-2020, 10:46 PM
:lmao the federalist

Blake Zero in da house.

Chris
02-06-2020, 10:50 PM
:lmao the federalist

ad hominem

Spurminator
02-06-2020, 11:08 PM

Meh, that's all meaningless theater.

Spurtacular
02-06-2020, 11:13 PM
Meh, that's all meaningless theater.

You're not having a good day, tranny Reck when Lambert is out-thinking you. :lol

ducks
02-07-2020, 11:00 AM
Mark Steyn to Mitt Romney: 'Look in the mirror, you are the reason for Trump

pgardn
02-07-2020, 11:23 AM
Mark Steyn to Mitt Romney: 'Look in the mirror, you are the reason for Trump

Mormons brought an unstable orange Fck to The presidency?
I think it was 8 years of listening to a calm, confident black guy.
It was just too much.

ChumpDumper
02-07-2020, 12:26 PM
Blake Zero in da house.

ad hominemTheir editor used to hate Trump as much as Cruz and Paul and Graham did.

What happened?

ducks
02-07-2020, 12:41 PM
Mormons brought an unstable orange Fck to The presidency?
I think it was 8 years of listening to a calm, confident black guy.
It was just too much.

I think you are racist piece of shit
Had nothing to do with him being black his policies failed
Trump did more for blacks then 44

ChumpDumper
02-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Trump did more for blacks then 44Which policies failed?

pgardn
02-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Trump did more for blacks then 44

I never said you were a slant eyed piece of crap that invented the Coronavirus.

Like Trump major policies have succeeded? Healthcare, infrastructure,... The stock market is great and lots of people can get 3 jobs now to make it into the lower class and climb out of poverty.

Best thing Trump has done for red team is judges, and he has tried mightily to F that up but Mitchell the Turtle has come to his rescue.

Thread
02-07-2020, 04:16 PM
I never said you were a slant eyed piece of crap that invented the Coronavirus.

Like Trump major policies have succeeded? Healthcare, infrastructure,... The stock market is great and lots of people can get 3 jobs now to make it into the lower class and climb out of poverty.

Best thing Trump has done for red team is judges, and he has tried mightily to F that up but Mitchell the Turtle has come to his rescue.

& watch him do (pardons) if he loses come November.

pgardn
02-08-2020, 12:12 AM
& watch him do (pardons) if he loses come November.

He will.
And then he will end up in jail after N.Y. gets at his fake charities and business dealings.
Looking forward to it.

Thread
02-08-2020, 03:16 AM
He will.
And then he will end up in jail after N.Y. gets at his fake charities and business dealings.
Looking forward to it.

Regardless, N.Y. is going to be a problem, peeg, but, not over (pardons). (untethered), truly so HE will be something to behold for 70 some days.

boutons_deux
02-08-2020, 09:46 AM
He will.
Looking forward to it.

were the NY cases among 6 investigations into Trash + businesses shut down by Barr, with 2 more denied?

pgardn
02-08-2020, 06:25 PM
were the NY cases among 6 investigations into Trash + businesses shut down by Barr, with 2 more denied?

Good luck when he is out of office.

boutons_deux
02-08-2020, 06:35 PM
Good luck when he is out of office.

that depends totally on the next administration

there is a tradition that a new administration does not pursue the preceding administration, eg Bill Clinton not pursuing GHW Bush for his Iran Contra crime and cover up.

Thread
02-09-2020, 08:47 AM
that depends totally on the next administration

there is a tradition that a new administration does not pursue the preceding administration, eg Bill Clinton not pursuing GHW Bush for his Iran Contra crime and cover up.

...this time there will be an exception. That-a-way no other wise guy civilian will think twice about making President. It's a closed circuit...Bush,Clinton,Obama,Bush,Clinton,Obama... tired old shit bags.