PDA

View Full Version : Appeals court hands Trump win, rules Dem lawmakers cannot sue over business payments

ducks
02-07-2020, 12:01 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/appeals-court-hands-trump-win-rules-dem-lawmakers-cannot-sue-over-business-payments

ducks
02-07-2020, 12:01 PM
What a week for trump

ducks
02-07-2020, 12:02 PM
225k jobs added in Jan also

Thread
02-07-2020, 12:04 PM
He's the greatest President to ever walk the face of the earthPERIOD

Thread
02-07-2020, 12:10 PM
[[[The Democrats' "claim is based entirely on the loss of political power," the appellate panel wrote in the opinion.]]]

That's it & that's all.

Chucho
02-07-2020, 12:58 PM
[[[The Democrats' "claim is based entirely on the loss of political power," the appellate panel wrote in the opinion.]]]

That's it & that's all.

That's all political feuds boil down to, tho. It's never about decency and/or acting in the best interest of the people/country. You don't get to Capitol Hill by doing what's right for everyone else, you get there by doing what's right for you.

spurraider21
02-07-2020, 01:02 PM
you decided that before he was inaugurated and nothing would have changed your mind

Thread
02-07-2020, 01:46 PM
you decided that before he was inaugurated and nothing would have changed your mind

Not true, 21. I believed he was going to get in there & then immediately bring out the tired old shit bag way of doing it. No. He did precisely what he promised he'd do.

Did we have to hear from him how the blacks are put upon? No. Instead he went to work on prison reform & made it a reality. He didn't boundlessly lament their plight. He knew of a path. He knew it.

spurraider21
02-07-2020, 02:03 PM
Not true, 21. I believed he was going to get in there & then immediately bring out the tired old shit bag way of doing it. No. He did precisely what he promised he'd do.

Did we have to hear from him how the blacks are put upon? No. Instead he went to work on prison reform & made it a reality. He didn't boundlessly lament their plight. He knew of a path. He knew it.
lock her up? make mexico pay for the wall? redo our infrastructure? fix healthcare and bring prices down? have the US no longer be a laughingstock?

Thread
02-07-2020, 02:16 PM
lock her up? make mexico pay for the wall? redo our infrastructure? fix healthcare and bring prices down? have the US no longer be a laughingstock?

You don't get everything, no President does, 21. He promised he'd put us 1st & he has.

He tried to lock her up.
He made Mexico close their border by threatening them monetarily.
He misjudged healthcare & has stipulated to such. He hasn't brought prices down.
(They) ain't laughing...(they're) pissed because the old man called 'em out in broad daylight for being dead beats, for running a pipeline from Russia into Germany.
He stomped for Brexit & got it...to silence. Why? Because MSM was positive they could force another vote there. No.

koriwhat
02-07-2020, 02:26 PM
What a week for trump

:tu

Blake
02-07-2020, 02:27 PM
:cheer

Spurs Homer
02-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Lawsuit not over...

two other emolument lawsuits in the courts

and this one wasnt struck down- it just has to be re-structured so that
”people with legal standing” are the main petitioners

sorry cult cheerleaders

monosylab1k
02-07-2020, 02:31 PM

Trump impeached, not Obama.

spurraider21
02-07-2020, 02:32 PM
You don't get everything, no President does, 21. He promised he'd put us 1st & he has.

He tried to lock her up.
He made Mexico close their border by threatening them monetarily.
He misjudged healthcare & has stipulated to such. He hasn't brought prices down.
(They) ain't laughing...(they're) pissed because the old man called 'em out in broad daylight for being dead beats, for running a pipeline from Russia into Germany.
He stomped for Brexit & got it...to silence. Why? Because MSM was positive they could force another vote there. No.
dude... they are literally laughing

koriwhat
02-07-2020, 02:32 PM
Trump impeached, not Obama.

who actually cares outside of neckbeard obese male feminists like yourself?

ChumpDumper
02-07-2020, 02:34 PM
He tried to lock her up.How?

Honestly I don't know of one thing Trump has done to try to criminally indict Hillary.

monosylab1k
02-07-2020, 02:40 PM
who actually cares outside of neckbeard obese male feminists like yourself?

You cared enough to reply :tu

Trump Impeached Not Obama

koriwhat
02-07-2020, 02:47 PM
You cared enough to reply :tu

Trump Impeached Not Obama

lol replying on a messageboard means i "care"... the fact that you use hyperbolic language to try and convince all here that his impeachment was anything but a partisan hack job by a bunch of sour puss satanist commies is hilarious.

DMC
02-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Boiled down;;;;

Dems 2

Republicans 1

hater
02-07-2020, 03:02 PM
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Thread
02-07-2020, 03:13 PM
How?

Honestly I don't know of one thing Trump has done to try to criminally indict Hillary.

Put her on-the-spot, by God.

Thread
02-07-2020, 03:14 PM
dude... they are literally laughing

But, it's a fake laugh, 21, it's not a hardy one.

monosylab1k
02-07-2020, 03:19 PM
lol replying on a messageboard means i "care"... the fact that you use hyperbolic language to try and convince all here that his impeachment was anything but a partisan hack job by a bunch of sour puss satanist commies is hilarious.

Thanks for caring :tu

Trump impeached not Obama

ChumpDumper
02-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Put her on-the-spotHow?

Thread
02-07-2020, 03:25 PM
How?

I can't explain it, Dumps, but, it sounded good so I laid it out there.