PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar:INXS Fans (New INXS Video)

Sonia_TX
11-03-2005, 11:36 PM
It's hot! JD is hot! I have this song in my head every single day... it's on my MP3 player and on windows media when I am at home. Can't get enough.

My favorite parts are... JD, JD Shirtless, JD in the red light, JD in the blue light, JD with eyeliner, JD in black...just freakin' JD! I didn't pay attention to the rest of the band. lol

http://music.aol.com/artist/main.adp?tab=album&artistid=4555&albumid=808929

I hope you guys can see it and that you don't have to have AOL.

Horry For 3!
11-04-2005, 03:27 AM
That is a pretty good song.

Drachen
11-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Hmm, after much skepticism, I could possibly listen to this new incantation of INXS, since this new guy seems like he has the same kind of vocals as Mike did. Also he seems to carry himself in the video much like I would expect Mike to. They just better watch out if he starts frequenting prostitutes that specialize in asphyxiation (sp?).

11-04-2005, 03:10 PM
I read on the internets a while back that "Rockstar" will be back next year with Van Halen looking for a new lead singer.

Drachen
11-04-2005, 03:13 PM
I read on the internets a while back that "Rockstar" will be back next year with Van Halen looking for a new lead singer.

Ha ha really. That would suck. They should just suck it up and get Diamond Dave back.

Drachen
11-04-2005, 03:19 PM
I didn't pay attention to the rest of the band. lol

Funny since they are the whole reason why he has any kind of relevance.

But I am not so high and mighty as I make myself out to be. I have been known to actually stop on MTV once or twice because there was a hot chick singing some crappy song, then remarking "im a little embarrassed to say this but this song is catchy" if I heard that same song on the radio I would have probably remarked on how all music today sucks. -ha

tlongII
11-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Ha ha really. That would suck. They should just suck it up and get Diamond Dave back.

Wouldn't work. David Lee is fat and bald now.

Drachen
11-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Wouldn't work. David Lee is fat and bald now.

He's fat because he has nothing to do if he was jumping around on stage that wouldnt be a problem. As far as the bald thing he could get a new signature head-thing (hat, bandana etc.).

Kdfelicity
11-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Hmm, after much skepticism, I could possibly listen to this new incantation of INXS, since this new guy seems like he has the same kind of vocals as Mike did. Also he seems to carry himself in the video much like I would expect Mike to.

I agree. And Sonia, I agree, he's hot as hell....