:lol at not trading DeFrozen
:lol at Pop probably will retire this summer
:lol at Seattle? Spurs
:lol at Vancouver? Spurs
:lol at farmers maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

:rollin :lmao :rollin

SuperCam
02-11-2020, 08:48 AM
Spur, cleveland and detroit are in the least well positioned team in the league going forward. no notable young talent projecting to be anything more than a role player, and a dead zone for free agents. probably gonna be seattle spur before end of the decade, tbh

Dirks_Finale
02-11-2020, 09:54 AM
Spurs need your prayers. They may be in purgatory for the next thousand years :lol

In all seriousness, they have no legit assets right now to turn this around. They are very good at getting those diamonds in the rough, though. And Kawhi went 15, so they can get assets quickly. Really Kawhi destroyed them and Morris pissed on their graves lol.

Laker_1995
02-11-2020, 10:08 AM
Spur, cleveland and detroit are in the least well positioned team in the league going forward. no notable young talent projecting to be anything more than a role player, and a dead zone for free agents. probably gonna be seattle spur before end of the decade, tbh

Whachu mean ? Your telling me white, Murray, and the dude with crazy hair aren’t super stars !?????? I could have sworn I read that upstairs.

Arcadian
02-11-2020, 11:39 AM
You do realize that nobody residing in San Antonio is a "farmer," right? :lol

MultiTroll
02-11-2020, 11:56 AM
For your sake Eduardo,
I certainly hope LeBron does not get injured.

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 12:16 PM
Spurs need your prayers. They may be in purgatory for the next thousand years :lol

In all seriousness, they have no legit assets right now to turn this around. They are very good at getting those diamonds in the rough, though. And Kawhi went 15, so they can get assets quickly. Really Kawhi destroyed them and Morris pissed on their graves lol.

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 12:16 PM
For your sake Eduardo,
I certainly hope LeBron does not get injured.

:lol

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 12:17 PM
You do realize that nobody residing in San Antonio is a "farmer," right? :lol

My bad son. But you agree with everything else right? :lol

Chucho
02-11-2020, 12:21 PM
7 years of anger rising to the surface for ol' Manolo.

Your family probably held a Rosary for Kobe and then slaughtered a goat inside city limits for the family funeral BBQ or whatever you fruit pickers do in mourning...pretty sure a pinata is/was involved.

It's ok, Sanchez. We ain't mad at cha. You deserve this season. :tu

Floyd Pacquiao
02-11-2020, 12:25 PM
This just elevates Duncan's greatness. Pop really is an overrated piece of shit, tbh :lol

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 12:26 PM
7 years of anger rising to the surface for ol' Manolo.

Damn rightz! :lol

Your family probably held a Rosary for Kobe and then slaughtered a goat inside city limits for the family funeral BBQ or whatever you fruit pickers do in mourning...pretty sure a pinata is/was involved.

It still hurts :cry

It's ok, Sanchez. We ain't mad at cha. You deserve this season. :tu

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 12:26 PM
This just elevates Duncan's greatness. Pop really is an overrated piece of shit, tbh :lol

:lmao

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 12:27 PM
He called me a fruit picker. Oh yeah, he big maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! :rollin :lmao :rollin

The Gemini Method
02-11-2020, 12:42 PM
I don't condone this thread, but I must admit the 'fruit picker' comment was a tad funny.

KobesAchilles
02-11-2020, 03:46 PM
Tbh it’s only Purgatory if Pop doesn’t retire at the end of the season. Otherwise I think we will be alright in 3 years. Real Purgatory is Houston tbh trading away everybody and anybody and hitching their wagon to Westbrick for $43 million a year. No draft picks. D’Antoni gone at the end of the season. Morey too. I rather be us than them

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-11-2020, 04:59 PM
Well, enjoy it Laker fans, we've had the pleasure of seeing the Lakers suck for the last decade, so maybe this is the Spurs' one to two-year window to miss the playoffs for the next quarter century.

Have fun. :bobo

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 06:52 PM
Well, enjoy it Laker fans, we've had the pleasure of seeing the Lakers suck for the last decade, so maybe this is the Spurs' one to two-year window to miss the playoffs for the next quarter century.

Have fun. :bobo

:smokin

daslicer
02-11-2020, 07:39 PM
:lol 18.5 games back of the Lakers
:lol at 5 games back of 8! spot
:lol at 9.5 games out of 7th spot
:lol at 10 games out of 6th spot
:lol not bad enough for premium lotto pick
:lol Stern can't fix lotto for Pop
:lol at not wanting the Lakers in playoffs
:lol at the lotto bound Spurs
:lol at Marcus Morris sinking Spurs
:lol at LMA's contract
:lol at DeFrozen's contract
:lol at DeFrozen 3pt attempts
:lol at not trading LMA

Wow still upset at the Spurs for not giving #2 to the Lakers.

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 07:44 PM
Wow still upset at the Spurs for not giving #2 to the Lakers.

That's all you got? :lol You've been kicking dirt on my Lakers for 6 years. You can dish it, but you can't take it :lmao

Joseph Kony
02-11-2020, 07:50 PM
it's all good humberto. in june you'll be raging with us when Nephew rings again and is crowned the king of LA

Killakobe81
02-11-2020, 07:56 PM

It is starting to look that way. Still think he Mt Rushmore coach but same argument used against Phil Jackson could apply here tbh. Both are good coaches but are star dependant

Dirks_Finale
02-11-2020, 08:02 PM

Still trying to figure out what he is doing. Thought he would have quit years ago. I guess he loves watching Forbes get curbstomped every other night.

daslicer
02-11-2020, 08:04 PM
It is starting to look that way. Still think he Mt Rushmore coach but same argument used against Phil Jackson could apply here tbh. Both are good coaches but are star dependant

I have said for years that coaching in the NBA is very overrated. Lebron proved it when he won in Cleveland with Tyron Lue. I always give the players 95 percent of the credit. Coaches impact the game when it comes to dictating match ups and substitutions. Even in that situation if you have a great player like Duncan,Lebron they can impact a stupid match up like over playing Matt Bonner by covering it up through their greatness. I felt for years Pop had a game genie cheat code with Duncan that allowed him to do a lot of stupid tinkering and playing guys who didn't deserve to play. This year it's blown up in his face whereas in the past he could have gotten way with playing Beli/Mills in the 4th quarter and still win the majority of games because Duncan could cover up their ineptness on the defensive end.

I would say a great GM is much much more valuable than a great coach.

Dirks_Finale
02-11-2020, 08:04 PM

Just depends on what you are looking for. Phil is no talent evaluator or developer like Pop. But the guy could manage egos with the best of them.

baseline bum
02-11-2020, 08:06 PM
it's all good humberto. in june you'll be raging with us when Nephew rings again and is crowned the king of LA

Sadly this, Jaime and I are both going to be crying into our Tecates.

Dirks_Finale
02-11-2020, 08:10 PM
I have said for years that coaching in the NBA is very overrated. Lebron proved it when he won in Cleveland with Tyron Lue. I always give the players 95 percent of the credit. Coaches impact the game when it comes to dictating match ups and substitutions. Even in that situation if you have a great player like Duncan,Lebron a stupid match up like over playing Matt Bonner can be covered up by your superstars greatness. Felt for years Pop had a game genie cheat code with Duncan that allowed him to do a lot of stupid tinkering and playing guys who didn't deserve to play. This year it's blown up in his face whereas in the past he could have gotten way with playing Beli/Mills in the 4th quarter and still win the majority of games because Duncan could cover up their ineptness.

I would say a great GM is much much more valuable than a great coach.

IDK, having a coach who can actually develop talent is a very nice luxury. Pop made no name guys like Stephen Jackson household names. Kawhi looked extremely green when he came in at #15. Not sure he is Kawhi we know today if Indiana doesn't trade him. So a good coach is important but nobody wins without star power in the NBA as you say.

TDMVPDPOY
02-11-2020, 08:12 PM
lol comparing 1 year lottery to 4 consecutive season lottery

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 08:12 PM

Probably :cry

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 08:13 PM
Sadly this, Jaime and I are both going to be crying into our Tecates.

Tru dat :cry

daslicer
02-11-2020, 08:18 PM
That's all you got? :lol You've been kicking dirt on my Lakers for 6 years. You can dish it, but you can't take it :lmao

Actually the only time I kicked dirt on the Lakers sucking during the decade is when the Spurs won in '14. That was in retaliation to Kobe 5>Duncan 4 rhetoric that was being pushed in here by the Laker fans 24/7 prior to '14. Outside of that never cared about the Lakers dead carcass during that span.

daslicer
02-11-2020, 08:24 PM
IDK, having a coach who can actually develop talent is a very nice luxury. Pop made no name guys like Stephen Jackson household names. Kawhi looked extremely green when he came in at #15. Not sure he is Kawhi we know today if Indiana doesn't trade him. So a good coach is important but nobody wins without star power in the NBA as you say.

TBH I'm not even being a Pop hater but I'm not even sure how much credit I give Pop for that but more so Jax and #2 working hard to get better. Plus from what I have heard about #2's development it was Chip Engelland that primarily worked with him to get better. Currently under Pop's watch I have seen much growth in the young guys the Spurs have. White and Murray haven't improved and the verdict is still out on Lonnie Walker. Bertans has exploded but that happened after he left which shows Pop held him back.

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 08:26 PM
lol comparing 1 year lottery to 4 consecutive season lottery

You think this is the only lotto year? :lol 2021 season payroll of your top 6 playas:

DeFrozen (age 31) - $28M (playa :lolpti:loln)

Labia Aldridge (age 35) - $24M :lol

Rudy! Rudy! (age 34) - $14M :lol

Dejounte (age 24 :wow) - $14M :lmao

Patty Mills (age 32) - $13M :lmao

DeMar Carrol (age 34) - $7M :lmao

Average salary: ~$17M
Average age: ~32

:lol what can you get of value for LMA?
:lol what can you get of value for DeFrozen?
:lol at you in 1st stage of Spur grief (denial)
:lol at the Spurs in purgatory

LkrFan
02-11-2020, 08:27 PM
Actually the only time I kicked dirt on the Lakers sucking during the decade is when the Spurs won in '14. That was in retaliation to Kobe 5>Duncan 4 rhetoric that was being pushed in here by the Laker fans 24/7 prior to '14. Outside of that never cared about the Lakers dead carcass during that span.

¡Eso es! Retrocedan y alécense lentamente! :lmao

Dirks_Finale
02-12-2020, 08:25 AM
I do wonder if he is losing his mojo now, tbh. Expected more from White this year. Maybe borderline all star based upon what he did last year.

TBH I'm not even being a Pop hater but I'm not even sure how much credit I give Pop for that but more so Jax and #2 working hard to get better. Plus from what I have heard about #2's development it was Chip Engelland that primarily worked with him to get better. Currently under Pop's watch I have seen much growth in the young guys the Spurs have. White and Murray haven't improved and the verdict is still out on Lonnie Walker. Bertans has exploded but that happened after he left which shows Pop held him back.

ambchang
02-12-2020, 01:48 PM
Just depends on what you are looking for. Phil is no talent evaluator or developer like Pop. But the guy could manage egos with the best of them.

Only in the short term. He played Jordan/Pippen against management, and was lucky to milk 6 years out of it. Shaq-Kobe feud was fueled by Phil.

He is a manipulator where he creates a fake enemy and he would take sides to increase loyalty.

Mitch
02-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Spurs ain't sniffing wcf for a decade minimum, tbh. The move to Seattle might be in the books by them :lol

MI hombre Hector telling it like it is

Dancelot
02-12-2020, 04:17 PM

:lol Good luck in the POs against little brother clippers and the autistic.

LkrFan
02-12-2020, 05:12 PM
Spurs ain't sniffing wcf for a decade minimum, tbh. The move to Seattle might be in the books by them :lol

MI hombre Hector telling it like it is

LeGiannis
02-12-2020, 07:37 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/80815feb326522c40b37fc4ccb778a72/tenor.gif?itemid=8687490

daslicer
02-12-2020, 07:40 PM

AKA "The Big Retard"

DMC
02-12-2020, 09:27 PM
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/02/920/518/AP20036760602402.jpg

Even the Mexicans are worried about corona virus now...

DMC
02-12-2020, 09:29 PM

:lol Had to transition to the Cavs and Pelicans to win a game
:lol your hero created an inverted Mt Rushmore faceplant
:lol Relegated to watching Lebron completely usurp any legacy Kobe ever had - in one season.
:lol Only Laker great you have left has HIV and a transgender son/thing
:lol at least Wade has a boy

LkrFan
02-12-2020, 11:16 PM
:lol Had to transition to the Cavs and Pelicans to win a game
:lol your hero created an inverted Mt Rushmore faceplant
:lol Relegated to watching Lebron completely usurp any legacy Kobe ever had - in one season.
:lol Only Laker great you have left has HIV and a transgender son/thing
:lol at least Wade has a boy

LkrFan
02-12-2020, 11:17 PM

ElNono
02-13-2020, 02:48 AM
tbh, Fulgencio is right, but for the wrong reasons... the Spurs are too far away from the bottom of the West... these niggas had one job, tank and even failed at that... smh

LkrFan
02-13-2020, 08:19 AM
tbh, Fulgencio is right, but for the wrong reasons... the Spurs are too far away from the bottom of the West... these niggas had one job, tank and even failed at that... smh

SuperCam
02-13-2020, 08:33 AM
You think this is the only lotto year? :lol 2021 season payroll of your top 6 playas:

division is only getting worse for spur btw. rockets arnet going anywhere. Mavs have Luka and porzingod, Pelican have Zion ingram, and grizzlies have Ja and Jackson jr. All far superior young cores to the spur. spur already tied for bottom of division and probably will still be there for several years to come

DJR210
02-13-2020, 11:07 AM
I agree 100%. Even about the SA farmers.

LkrFan
02-13-2020, 03:01 PM

division is only getting worse for spur btw. rockets arnet going anywhere. Mavs have Luka and porzingod, Pelican have Zion ingram, and grizzlies have Ja and Jackson jr. All far superior young cores to the spur. spur already tied for bottom of division and probably will still be there for several years to come

I didn't even mention all that Southwest division talent :wow

Spurs should have traded their assets for draft picks and start over.

This thread has longterm bump worthy potential :rollin :lmao :rollin

Dirks_Finale
02-13-2020, 03:41 PM

I didn't even mention all that Southwest division talent :wow

Spurs should have traded their assets for draft picks and start over.

This thread has longterm bump worthy potential :rollin :lmao :rollin
I think that's what they are going to do this summer. Derozan cant be your leading scorer. Its not 1999 anymore. Whole different era.

LkrFan
02-13-2020, 05:20 PM
I agree 100%. Even about the SA farmers.

LkrFan
02-13-2020, 05:49 PM
Hole up! Hole up! Spurs paid MVPAU $5.1 milli rocks this year?!?! BAAAAAAHHHAAHAHA!! :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
02-13-2020, 05:53 PM
Dejounte Murray will make $14 milli next year on a new deal. Jakob Pöltl (trade piece for Kiwi) is making $3.7 milli on an expiring deal. Are the Spurs gonna pay this dude this summer or will he be a sunk cost? :lol

LkrFan
02-13-2020, 05:56 PM
Aaron Mintz (money hungry, scandalous jerk agent) represents Jakob Pöltl. Boiled down: he AIN'T taking no hometown discount for the Spurs like Jim did. :lol

daslicer
02-13-2020, 06:51 PM
Dejounte Murray will make $14 milli next year on a new deal. Jakob Pöltl (trade piece for Kiwi) is making $3.7 milli on an expiring deal. Are the Spurs gonna pay this dude this summer or will he be a sunk cost? :lol

Dejounte is still a work in progress. He's slowly gotten better this year all across the board. If he sucks next year then his new deal will look terrible.

LkrFan
02-13-2020, 07:09 PM
Dejounte is still a work in progress. He's slowly gotten better this year all across the board. If he sucks next year then his new deal will look terrible.

I like Dejounte tbh. Pop benched him earlier in the season and it was dumb.

You think Pöltl walks? No way RC damn near maxes him. He's 24 year old big man. Big men get paid. Mintz won't settle for a discount.

daslicer
02-13-2020, 07:18 PM
I like Dejounte tbh. Pop benched him earlier in the season and it was dumb.

You think Pöltl walks? No way RC damn near maxes him. He's 24 year old big man. Big men get paid. Mintz won't settle for a discount.

There is only 6 teams that have cap space this summer and they are the Hawks,Knicks,Pistons,Heat,Hornets,Suns. One of those teams could offer Poeltl a crazy deal but I think most likely it won't happen. I think the Spurs have a great chance of keeping him at a reasonable deal.

LkrFan
02-13-2020, 07:33 PM
There is only 6 teams that have cap space this summer and they are the Hawks,Knicks,Pistons,Heat,Hornets,Suns. One of those teams could offer Poeltl a crazy deal but I think most likely it won't happen. I think the Spurs have a great chance of keeping him at a reasonable deal.

Quoting for future lolz. Prediction: Mintz vs RC. RC blinks. Pöltl gets traded. Still gets paid. :lol

daslicer
02-13-2020, 08:01 PM
Quoting for future lolz. Prediction: Mintz vs RC. RC blinks. Pöltl gets traded. Still gets paid. :lol

If he leaves he leaves. It won't be the end of the world. We're a lottery team with him and will be one without him.

DMC
02-13-2020, 08:43 PM
Purgatory suggests the Spurs are going somewhere. They're not.

LkrFan
02-13-2020, 09:16 PM

^ gets it. Hence the :lmao: in the title! :rollin :lmao :rollin

DMC
02-14-2020, 01:08 AM
Someone has been skipping mass. Did the JW's get to you?

DPG21920
02-14-2020, 02:27 AM
Whachu mean ? Your telling me white, Murray, and the dude with crazy hair aren’t super stars !?????? I could have sworn I read that upstairs.

All much better than Kuz tho

Collins21
02-14-2020, 02:49 AM
All much better than Kuz tho

Exactly Lakers would be much better with any of those dudes instead of KUZ.

Brazil
02-14-2020, 07:16 AM
Manolo spent a decade eating shit in this kind of thread.. I thought I had to do the same this year tbh.. Enjoy my man :bobo

whitemamba
02-14-2020, 04:28 PM

its impossible to look at this and not laugh

LkrFan
02-14-2020, 07:32 PM
Manolo spent a decade eating shit in this kind of thread.. I thought I had to do the same this year tbh.. Enjoy my man :bobo

https://media3.giphy.com/media/SJk2ljksm32YE/giphy.gif

LkrFan
02-14-2020, 07:32 PM
its impossible to look at this and not laugh

LkrFan
02-14-2020, 07:33 PM

Allan Rowe vs Wade
02-15-2020, 10:46 AM
think im gonna be sick tbh

Rummpd
02-15-2020, 05:52 PM
This is not purgatory for Spurs fans this is hell with a senile stubborn coach leading the way to the flames

Dirks_Finale
02-15-2020, 06:13 PM

Lol

LkrFan
02-15-2020, 07:13 PM
This is not purgatory for Spurs fans this is hell with a senile stubborn coach leading the way to the flames

LkrFan
02-17-2020, 06:24 PM
https://twitter.com/NekiasNBA/status/1229546231027859462?s=19
https://twitter.com/JacobRude/status/1229546455649615872?s=19

LkrFan
02-17-2020, 06:26 PM
https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/1229547202420318208?s=19
https://media.tenor.com/images/bae9f9ee3bf793a0bb667d8e4ccb9883/tenor.gif.

Laker_1995
02-17-2020, 06:32 PM
Carrol was in SA !? Wtf lmao

jeebus
02-17-2020, 06:33 PM
https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/1229547202420318208?s=19
https://media.tenor.com/images/bae9f9ee3bf793a0bb667d8e4ccb9883/tenor.gif.

:lol when a drunk and a senile fuck is in charge of the team

LkrFan
02-17-2020, 06:34 PM
:lol when a drunk and a senile fuck is in charge of the team

Spurgatory :lol

BD24
02-17-2020, 08:04 PM
I’ll take that bet faggot.

unless your just trolling, then carry on pussy

spurraider21
02-17-2020, 08:11 PM
this was the worst offseason in recent spurs history tbh...

carroll/bertans/morris debacle

drafting luka sandwich instead of somebody who can help now

jeebus
02-17-2020, 09:18 PM
Spurs are gonna attract a big name free agent in the off summer but he's gonna get medically disqualified, so they'll have to go to their backup plan of overpaying Jeff Green to the tune of $25 million per year #GoSpermsGo

K...
02-17-2020, 11:46 PM
this was the worst offseason in recent spurs history tbh...

carroll/bertans/morris debacle

drafting luka sandwich instead of somebody who can help now

Three role players and a progressing rookie? Sure whatever drama queen.

The Spurs never have promising off seasons. Aldridge signing? Ok, but it's usually role players and a few prospects.

This was an average off season with some extra drama. Lost bertans, gained Lyle's. Two first round picks.

Laker_1995
02-18-2020, 12:08 AM
As much as we fuck around the spurs will be just fine. Obviously, having TD made it easy since he’s probably the most humble superstar ever which definitely helped however , SA has always been able to get the best out of their roster and once lma or Derozan or both are gone the spurs will slowly climb back. I love seeing SA struggle at least for a season out of fucking 20 lol. Spurs won’t be like Detroit or Charlotte or us lol. They’ll be back fairly soon. Just gotta enjoy it while I can.

Robz4000
02-18-2020, 01:23 AM
As much as we fuck around the spurs will be just fine. Obviously, having TD made it easy since he’s probably the most humble superstar ever which definitely helped however , SA has always been able to get the best out of their roster and once lma or Derozan or both are gone the spurs will slowly climb back. I love seeing SA struggle at least for a season out of fucking 20 lol. Spurs won’t be like Detroit or Charlotte or us lol. They’ll be back fairly soon. Just gotta enjoy it while I can.

Nah, I think they're well and truly fucked for the foreseeable future. Their FO is in shambles right now and there's no one in the pipeline that can make it better (after being picked clean the past 15+ years). SS&E (the ownership group of the Spurs) is also seemingly hemorrhaging money so I could see the team being sold soon. Whether that means they'll be moved as well is up for debate.

LkrFan
02-18-2020, 03:22 AM
Nah, I think they're well and truly fucked for the foreseeable future. Their FO is in shambles right now and there's no one in the pipeline that can make it better (after being picked clean the past 15+ years). SS&E (the ownership group of the Spurs) is also seemingly hemorrhaging money so I could see the team being sold soon. Whether that means they'll be moved as well is up for debate.

Seattle Spurs? :lol

LkrFan
02-18-2020, 03:22 AM
https://twitter.com/TheDrive4Five/status/1229554046295474178?s=19

LkrFan
02-18-2020, 03:38 AM
https://twitter.com/josh2saint/status/1229605318281199616?s=19

Alamo Vlade? :lol

ElNono
02-18-2020, 03:42 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/S2qt0EM4n5ZvRh-gpoNpNzFBU71k67-XChb4_4QY0dJYYD86_W445g6CiG6kwYlkshLOUersm8Txvn0Ht jLSeiyYmYM8-T5U5FikNUkxkhyBi2JPcTSDvEUljihXD8E

We're fine. This is CIA Pop doing CIA Pop things. This is just a team that's too dumb to understand Pop's finesse coaching and greatness. Once they get it together, we gonna be back in the hunt!

LkrFan
02-18-2020, 05:25 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/S2qt0EM4n5ZvRh-gpoNpNzFBU71k67-XChb4_4QY0dJYYD86_W445g6CiG6kwYlkshLOUersm8Txvn0Ht jLSeiyYmYM8-T5U5FikNUkxkhyBi2JPcTSDvEUljihXD8E

We're fine. This is CIA Pop doing CIA Pop things. This is just a team that's too dumb to understand Pop's finesse coaching and greatness. Once they get it together, we gonna be back in the hunt!

DMC
02-18-2020, 06:48 AM
Pop is liable for the following:

1. Team throwing KL under bus
2. KL leaving
3. Patty Mills
4. DDR
5. Byron Fobbs
6. Bubble team
7. Morris
8. Carrol
9. Becky
10. Trump

DMC
02-18-2020, 06:49 AM

And we wont be sneaking

DMC
02-18-2020, 06:50 AM
The Austin Spurs

Robz4000
02-18-2020, 11:04 AM
https://twitter.com/josh2saint/status/1229605318281199616?s=19

Alamo Vlade? :lol

Still glad the Spurs didn't accept the Lakers' garbage. Sucks they took another shit sandwich in DeRozan but doesn't change the fact both deals were trash. Should've taken the Clippers deal.

Laker_1995
02-18-2020, 11:06 AM
Still glad the Spurs didn't accept the Lakers' garbage. Sucks they took another shit sandwich in DeRozan but doesn't change the fact both deals were trash. Should've taken the Clippers deal.

what did LAC offer? I don’t really remember

Robz4000
02-18-2020, 11:07 AM
what did LAC offer? I don’t really remember

2 lottery picks and Tobias Harris.

Robz4000
02-18-2020, 11:09 AM
Spurs could've had SGA, Michael Porter Jr, and Harris/whatever they flipped him into.

Laker_1995
02-18-2020, 11:13 AM
Spurs could've had SGA, Michael Porter Jr, and Harris/whatever they flipped him into.

damn I had forgot about that offer aha. Yea the clippers had a good offer tbh. Shai would have been perfect for the spurs. But pop was never sending kiwi to LA at all. Guess it worked out for kiwi. Rang as an alpha, all time playoff run, and still goes to LA. That spoiled bastard lmao

TimDunkem
02-18-2020, 11:56 AM
damn I had forgot about that offer aha. Yea the clippers had a good offer tbh. Shai would have been perfect for the spurs. But pop was never sending kiwi to LA at all. Guess it worked out for kiwi. Rang as an alpha, all time playoff run, and still goes to LA. That spoiled bastard lmao

Pop got shit on, is still getting shit on, and it is well-deserved.

LkrFan
02-18-2020, 12:00 PM
2 lottery picks and Tobias Harris.

Ingram is an all star. Harris is not. Neither is DeFrozen. :lol

How was the Lakers deal trash? :wakeup

LkrFan
02-18-2020, 12:03 PM

Ingram is an all star. SGA is not. Neither is MPJ.

But the Lakers deal was trash. Something tells me if it were any other team but the Lakers, PATFO would have done the deal.

Spurs let their emotions and jealousy guide their operations instead of doing what's best for the farm. You would have had #4 overall pick too.

PS - Ingram is younger than SGA too.

LkrFan
02-18-2020, 12:08 PM
Lakers did the same thing with Shaq in 2004. Not sure if Cuban would bite, but many Lakers would have gladly traded Shaq for _irk instead of Odumb. But the Lakers wanted Shaq East. It happens.

Robz4000
02-18-2020, 12:20 PM
Ingram is an all star. Harris is not. Neither is DeFrozen. :lol

How was the Lakers deal trash? :wakeup

Ingram is DeMar Derozan tbh. Both are empty calorie players who put up meaningless stats and don't contribute to winning.

Chucho
02-18-2020, 12:30 PM
Duncan living, not Kobe.

Laker_1995
02-18-2020, 01:46 PM
Duncan living, not Kobe.

you on some other shit lately bro lmao.

LkrFan
02-18-2020, 01:48 PM
Ingram is DeMar Derozan tbh. Both are empty calorie players who put up meaningless stats and don't contribute to winning.

That's just purgatory talk :lol

Robz4000
02-18-2020, 01:51 PM
That's just purgatory talk :lol

:lol you got no response to that

LkrFan
02-18-2020, 01:59 PM
:lol you got no response to that

Oh I do, but on this board it don't matter. :lol But here goes anyway:

Kobe didn't win when first drafted. Remember the airballs vs Jazz? Remember getting swept by your Spurs in 1999? It wasn't until Phil got there that he won.

Ingram isn't on a good team either. Talented and young - like my 1996-1999 Lakers. Once they matured and hired a real coach the rest is history.

Not saying Ingram has the same career projectery as Kobe, but to write off Ingram right now is silly at best. He's 22 and has at least 10-12 years left in today's NBA. Give him time before writing him off son.

He would have blossomed under PopPERIOD.

Robz4000
02-18-2020, 02:18 PM
Oh I do, but on this board it don't matter. :lol But here goes anyway:

Kobe didn't win when first drafted. Remember the airballs vs Jazz? Remember getting swept by your Spurs in 1999? It wasn't until Phil got there that he won.

Ingram isn't on a good team either. Talented and young - like my 1996-1999 Lakers. Once they matured and hired a real coach the rest is history.

Not saying Ingram has the same career projectery as Kobe, but to write off Ingram right now is silly at best. He's 22 and has at least 10-12 years left in today's NBA. Give him time before writing him off son.

He would have blossomed under PopPERIOD.

Not this version of Pop.

ElNono
02-19-2020, 03:36 AM
I feel for Julio... been hoping for this thread many, many years... then Kobe decided to hug a mountain...

Meado por los perros, tbh

LkrFan
02-20-2020, 05:09 PM
I feel for Julio... been hoping for this thread many, many years... then Kobe decided to hug a mountain...

Meado por los perros, tbh

LkrFan
02-27-2020, 01:56 PM
**BUMP**

Part 1: Mavs tapped that ass last night? :lmao

FrostKing
02-27-2020, 02:05 PM
Spurs will soon be the Chicago Bulls of the West

Robz4000
02-27-2020, 02:23 PM
**BUMP**

Part 1: Mavs tapped that ass last night? :lmao

Got any advice on how to live in purgatory Hernando?

baseline bum
02-27-2020, 03:27 PM
Spurs let their emotions and jealousy guide their operations instead of doing what's best for the farm. You would have had #4 overall pick too.

No they wouldn't have, no way a team of Leonard + James misses the playoffs.

AaronY
02-27-2020, 04:06 PM

This is stupid. Especially considering how young and how good of a 3 point shooter he is compared to Demar

Robz4000
02-27-2020, 04:14 PM
This is stupid. Especially considering how young and how good of a 3 point shooter he is compared to Demar

He's young, I'll give you that. His three point shooting is similar to DeRozan the season before he left Toronto, however, and the fact still remains both don't contribute to their teams winning when they put up big numbers.

LkrFan
02-27-2020, 05:14 PM
Got any advice on how to live in purgatory Hernando?

¡Paciencia, amigo mío! :lol

LkrFan
02-27-2020, 09:01 PM
It gets better...

Dubs are tanking HARD. Chef resting. Klay resting. They both coming back next year with either a top cheap lotto prospect, or they will package it with Wiggins to get that 3rd star. Boiled down: they'll be at least a top 3 seed next year, which means one less playoff spot for the Spurs. I love typing that :lmao

Let's talk Pelicans (another lotto team that's younger than the Spurs and a brighter future). I'd be highly surprised if they don't make the playoffs this year with the emergence of Ingram** and probable ROY Zion. Next year is a stone cold lock for them to make the playoffs.

Memphis gonna be in the playoffs next year. I see them falling off this year due to Jaren Jax Jr. and Clarke being hurt. But make no mistake, they gonna be better than the Spurs next year too. :lol

**Ingram would have been the Spurs only all star this year. But they wouldn't trade Kiwi to us to get him due to lil dick syndrome jealousy of the Lakers. :lol They didn't have any all stars this year. But the Pels did and he's only 22 :toast

Other stone cold locks for the playoffs next year in no particular order:

Houston
Dallas
LA
LA
Utah
Golden State
New Orleans

Well, I guess OKC could fall off next year if CP0 is gone, but even then I expect them to be better than the Spurs because Presti is gonna obtain something of value for him via trade (since his contract too big to buyout). Hope he bends someone over like he did the Clipps :lol

The Spurs will be one year longer in the tooth and might have a new coach. Time to start ova :)

This purgatory is Pop's own doing. He should have traded us a (damaged) Kiwi when he had the chance. What young gun on their roster is > Ingram? Exactly. And I'd argue Ingram > DeFrozen > LMA right now. They'd be in the playoffs this year with that Big 3. Dumbasses :lol

:flag:

daslicer
02-27-2020, 10:32 PM
It gets better...

Dubs are tanking HARD. Chef resting. Klay resting. They both coming back next year with either a top cheap lotto prospect, or they will package it with Wiggins to get that 3rd star. Boiled down: they'll be at least a top 3 seed next year, which means one less playoff spot for the Spurs. I love typing that :lmao

Let's talk Pelicans (another lotto team that's younger than the Spurs and a brighter future). I'd be highly surprised if they don't make the playoffs this year with the emergence of Ingram** and probable ROY Zion. Next year is a stone cold lock for them to make the playoffs.

Memphis gonna be in the playoffs next year. I see them falling off this year due to Jaren Jax Jr. and Clarke being hurt. But make no mistake, they gonna be better than the Spurs next year too. :lol

**Ingram would have been the Spurs only all star this year. But they wouldn't trade Kiwi to us to get him due to lil dick syndrome jealousy of the Lakers. :lol They didn't have any all stars this year. But the Pels did and he's only 22 :toast

Other stone cold locks for the playoffs next year in no particular order:

Houston
Dallas
LA
LA
Utah
Golden State
New Orleans

Well, I guess OKC could fall off next year if CP0 is gone, but even then I expect them to be better than the Spurs because Presti is gonna obtain something of value for him via trade (since his contract too big to buyout). Hope he bends someone over like he did the Clipps :lol

The Spurs will be one year longer in the tooth and might have a new coach. Time to start ova :)

This purgatory is Pop's own doing. He should have traded us a (damaged) Kiwi when he had the chance. What young gun on their roster is > Ingram? Exactly. And I'd argue Ingram > DeFrozen > LMA right now. They'd be in the playoffs this year with that Big 3. Dumbasses :lol

:flag:

:lol Wow still haven't gotten over the Spurs not giving you #2.

MultiTroll
02-27-2020, 10:33 PM
When was the last time the Lakers were in a playoff game?

LkrFan
02-27-2020, 11:53 PM
When was the last time the Lakers were in a playoff game?

You wanna talk playoff history? Let's not act like the Lakers weren't great before and after Duncan era. -2000 points son. :lol

LkrFan
02-27-2020, 11:54 PM
:lol Wow still haven't gotten over the Spurs not giving you #2.

That's what you get out of my post? :lol What about the part whereas at least 7 teams next year will be better? :lol

I'm gonna bump this thread for the next couple of years :lmao

Bynumite
02-28-2020, 12:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeLVb2r13bc&

LkrFan
02-28-2020, 12:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeLVb2r13bc&

MultiTroll
02-28-2020, 01:56 AM
You wanna talk playoff history? Let's not act like the Lakers weren't great before and after Duncan era. -2000 points son. :lol
Ok boomer.

LkrFan
02-28-2020, 06:41 AM
Ok boomer.

:lol Don't talk shit then son. Just take my slander and like it. :lol

LkrFan
02-28-2020, 07:57 PM
Javelle McGee and Danny Green >> all Spur players?
https://twitter.com/JacobEGoldstein/status/1233498472541757441?s=19

LkrFan
03-06-2020, 10:14 PM

ElNono
03-07-2020, 04:01 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/4a/96/544a96772563a7d52a9d35f4e2b6dac0.gif

daslicer
03-07-2020, 06:54 PM
Javelle McGee and Danny Green >> all Spur players?
https://twitter.com/JacobEGoldstein/status/1233498472541757441?s=19

I wanted to actually trade Demar to the Lakers for nothing. I thought he would have been a great poison pill for you guys.

Rummpd
03-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Anybody but the Lakers and drama king LeRoids and his partner DaQuit. Go rest of league!

LkrFan
03-07-2020, 07:10 PM
I wanted to actually trade Demar to the Lakers for nothing. I thought he would have been a great poison pill for you guys.

LkrFan
03-07-2020, 07:11 PM
Anybody but the Lakers and drama king LeRoids and his partner DaQuit. Go rest of league!

Laker_1995
03-07-2020, 10:02 PM

god damn bro. You a fucken hater lmao.

LkrFan
07-12-2021, 05:20 AM
**BUMP**

Bears retweeting. Still in purgatory. LOLZ:
https://twitter.com/darwinchvz320/status/1414452682165612545?s=19

No all star games in the silver and black for DeFrozan? :lol

LkrFan
03-22-2023, 01:48 PM
**Bump** lol

Robz4000
03-23-2023, 05:02 AM
Purgatory is the 10th seed which is...

:lol right where the Lakers are

Brazil
03-23-2023, 09:49 AM
Purgatory is the 10th seed which is...

:lol right where the Lakers are

:lol at least we are doing it on purpose

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-20-2023, 04:18 PM
**Bump** lol

LkrFan grades:

OP posts: D+
Thread Responses: D-
Bumps: F+

LkrFan
04-20-2023, 10:02 PM
LkrFan grades:

OP posts: D+
Thread Responses: D-
Bumps: F+

Obstructed_View
05-19-2023, 02:22 AM
Disagree. Props on the bump for sure.

Robz4000
05-19-2023, 04:09 AM
LkrFan with the reverse jinx. Thanks for looking out, Ernesto! :toast

RC_Drunkford
05-19-2023, 05:55 AM
hola José. The next decade will be tough for you :lol

lefty
05-19-2023, 08:40 AM
**Bump** lol

LkrFan
05-19-2023, 10:15 AM
LkrFan with the reverse jinx. Thanks for looking out, Ernesto! :toast

LkrFan
05-19-2023, 10:16 AM
hola José. The next decade will be tough for you :lol

We may be down for a few years, then a "disgruntled star" magically makes his way to LA. We good. ;)

LkrFan
05-19-2023, 10:18 AM

spurraider21
05-19-2023, 12:02 PM
one day we'll teach you guys to properly tank. last time you guys tanked all those years for Randle (then let him go lol), Longo, Russell, etc. and all that to just wait for lebron to save you

we tank for one year and get Wemby :lol

LkrFan
05-19-2023, 12:04 PM
one day we'll teach you guys to properly tank. last time you guys tanked all those years for Randle (then let him go lol), Longo, Russell, etc. and all that to just wait for lebron to save you

we tank for one year and get Wemby :lol

1-year? Yeah :lolkay

spurraider21
05-19-2023, 12:41 PM
1-year? Yeah :lolkay
was a one year tank. traded dejounte for picks and poeltl mid year. year before they were a play-in team, same as lakers this year :lol

LkrFan
05-19-2023, 12:45 PM

Agreed :downspin: