PDA

View Full Version : Jussie Smollett indicted bush Special Prosecutor

TSA
02-11-2020, 06:32 PM
wZXoErL2124

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/jussie-smollett-indicted-by-special-prosecutor-in-chicago-source-says

:lmao

DarrinS
02-11-2020, 06:35 PM
Justice for Juicy! :lol

DMC
02-11-2020, 07:08 PM
This is America. This motherfucker will still find a way to make money off of this. This is a country where we put convicted murderers in reality TV shows.

Reck
02-11-2020, 07:10 PM
This is America. This motherfucker will still find a way to make money off of this. This is a country where we put convicted murderers in reality TV shows.

Netflix bound.

spurraider21
02-11-2020, 07:23 PM
and then make reality TV show hosts president

DMC
02-11-2020, 09:53 PM

Yeah this entire threads probably about Donald Trump

ElNono
02-11-2020, 11:46 PM
wZXoErL2124

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/jussie-smollett-indicted-by-special-prosecutor-in-chicago-source-says

:lmao

:lol I heard that one a while back, tbh, hilarious

koriwhat
02-12-2020, 03:20 PM
Fuck jussie! Even his name screams dicksucker.

In the famous words of kevin, "you'll love it in prison!"

Chris
02-12-2020, 04:53 PM

^ Trump derangement syndrome

Chucho
02-12-2020, 05:03 PM

Bound to happen. The largest state in the country made a Rooskie roider their Governor and Stuart Smalley was a Congressman. We live in a sycophancy.

koriwhat
02-12-2020, 05:13 PM
Bound to happen. The largest state in the country made a Rooskie roider their Governor and Stuart Smalley was a Congressman. We live in a sycophancy.

the lefty's here scream nazi every chance they can but the most progressive state of all put a nazi in office for a few yrs a while back. how fucking ironic! :lmao

boutons_deux
02-12-2020, 05:19 PM
Political indictment, not criminal, to please the knitter haters

Chucho
02-12-2020, 05:24 PM
the lefty's here scream nazi every chance they can but the most progressive state of all put a nazi in office for a few yrs a while back. how fucking ironic! :lmao

Arnold is a Russian, he's not German. He's also Republican.

hater
02-12-2020, 05:28 PM

terminator is austrian

Chucho
02-12-2020, 05:30 PM
terminator is austrian

Oh. LOL.

Sorry, kori, I was wrong.

TSA
02-12-2020, 05:40 PM
I wish the search function worked I'd like to be able to see who fell for this bullshit.

koriwhat
02-12-2020, 07:48 PM

maybe a rino but he's no republican. he takes photo op's with retard greta and loves to don nazi paraphernalia but that's neither here nor there.

his daddy was a standup guy though... (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Schwarzenegger)

"Allegiance Austria / Germany
Service/branch German Army
Years of service 1930–1937, 1939–1944"

hmmm...

boutons_deux
02-12-2020, 08:03 PM
you knitter haters didn't follow Dylan Roof, slaughterer of black people, the way you follow Juicy S, but I'm sure your schadenfreude was delicious.

koriwhat
02-12-2020, 08:06 PM
you knitter haters didn't follow Dylan Roof, slaughterer of black people, the way you follow Juicy S, but I'm sure your schadenfreude was delicious.

you're the worst racist around tbh... a spineless one who chooses to use cute names which sound similar to the one you refuse to type but are definitely saying in your own fucked up head. ah poor racist bouts...

koriwhat
02-12-2020, 08:08 PM
as well you fucking retard bouts, roof was a pos that laid out exactly what he did and justice was served on a cold plate. as for jussie, well i hope he gets what he deserves behind bars. fuck him and you respectively! :tu

Chucho
02-12-2020, 10:37 PM
maybe a rino but he's no republican. he takes photo op's with retard greta and loves to don nazi paraphernalia but that's neither here nor there.

his daddy was a standup guy though... (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Schwarzenegger)

"Allegiance Austria / Germany
Service/branch German Army
Years of service 1930–1937, 1939–1944"

hmmm...

If you read, I apologized after Hate-ler pointed it out. Go look.

Millennial_Messiah
02-13-2020, 12:13 AM
what does this have to do with Bush?

koriwhat
02-13-2020, 03:22 PM
If you read, I apologized after Hate-ler pointed it out. Go look.

maybe instead you should do a simple google search before sitting up on your mountain made of bullshit. :tu

Chucho
02-13-2020, 04:19 PM
maybe instead you should do a simple google search before sitting up on your mountain made of bullshit. :tu

You're such an angry shit stain, you make it impossible to be civil with you.

You can't make a single post without raging and screaming, even when people are being courteous and polite.

Why are you such an angry person, kori? Father abandonment issues? Low intelligence? Poor? Lonely?

koriwhat
02-13-2020, 04:28 PM
You're such an angry shit stain, you make it impossible to be civil with you.

You can't make a single post without raging and screaming, even when people are being courteous and polite.

Why are you such an angry person, kori? Father abandonment issues? Low intelligence? Poor? Lonely?

retard chucho wants to be civil all of a sudden... fuck off faggot! :tu

btw, idc to be civil with stupid fucks like you.

ElNono
02-13-2020, 09:31 PM
Just heard he’s on that new superhero movie from DC Comics?

Chucho
02-14-2020, 04:06 AM
retard chucho wants to be civil all of a sudden... fuck off faggot! :tu

btw, idc to be civil with stupid fucks like you.

Yeah...angry failures screaming at people he claims to hate, but cant stop coming back to scream everyday, just seem to need someone to be nice to them every now and then. You seem lonely. Why would you continually come back to be the butt of jokes and yell and rage at people you profess to hate? That is literally the only thing you do here.

DMC
02-14-2020, 12:25 PM
Just heard he’s on that new superhero movie from DC Comics?

Jurnee Smollett-Bell.

koriwhat
02-14-2020, 03:04 PM
Yeah...angry failures screaming at people he claims to hate, but cant stop coming back to scream everyday, just seem to need someone to be nice to them every now and then. You seem lonely. Why would you continually come back to be the butt of jokes and yell and rage at people you profess to hate? That is literally the only thing you do here.

That was long winded for such a retard like yourself. Go fuck yourself dipshit. :tu