PDA

View Full Version : MANU > KOBE

woodseed
11-04-2005, 01:27 AM
Individually/skills/physically, manu isn't as talented as kobe, but I remember someone saying they would take Manu over kobe any day.

I agree.

Kobe literally single-handedly got the Lakers back into the game, but he might be the one to ruin their run by taking difficult shots when his teammates are open.

Manu would find the open man.

Spurminator
11-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Yeah but when Manu's open man is Chris Mihm, that's a better comparison.

Ginofan
11-04-2005, 01:33 AM
:rolleyes

If Kobe is better physically, skill-wise, etc etc, then why wouldn't you trade Manu for him??? You want the best, Kobe is the best SG in the league. I love Manu to death, don't get me wrong...but hell, even I was campaigning for Kobe to come to SA last summer (or whenever it was that Kobe's contract was up).

JMarkJohns
11-04-2005, 02:16 AM
The same shots Kobe missed tonight, he made last night. Such is the case of the superstar. Not every shot will be open because teams are double-teaming Duncan.

Trade players to the teams and San Antonio is better (arguably) while the Lakers are incredably worse. It's not any fault of Manu's, he's just not the type of player to carry a team by himself. He's a top-notch complementary player, but he's not an all-time talent like Kobe and I HATE Kobe.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Kobe > Manu (get it right).....

as a Nuggets fan i despise Kobe but i wont kid myself, he is a superstar and the top SG in the league

woodseed
11-04-2005, 02:23 AM
Umm, my bad, didn't realize everyone was so serious. If I was a GM and had the opportunity to trade MANU for KOBE? Of course I'd pull the trigger (For T-mac too). But, I have a severe case of homeritis and anyone who is on the same team with TIMMY is great. My homeritis is so severe where I would call Rasho the next Wilt Chamberlain for being on the team.

Anyways, nice meeting you all! I love this forum!

TDMVPDPOY
11-04-2005, 02:31 AM
Manu>god>kobe Who?

ZStomp
11-04-2005, 02:31 AM
it's not a matter of being serious...its common sense. Take the homer glasses off once in a while.

T Park
11-04-2005, 02:39 AM
Id trade Ginobili for Kobe Bryant yesterday.

SpursIndonesia
11-05-2005, 07:21 PM
If only Kobe has Manu's mentality and humility, too bad he doesn't

spurschick
11-05-2005, 07:23 PM
Yes, Manu is better looking than Kobe. :spin

E20
11-05-2005, 07:24 PM
I LOVE to watch Kobe play, he is sick as hell as a player, but something about him just pisses me off. I like Ginobili better, but no way in hell is Manu > Kobe.

exstatic
11-05-2005, 07:28 PM

That would make him Jordan. ;)

CaptainLate
11-05-2005, 07:35 PM

My son and I were discussing this yesterday (inbetween the T.O. soap opera in Philly -- which should make Malik change support to the Cowboys since the Eagles don't have the balls to address the TO issue like a Pop or Parcells would.

Bottom line: Humility sets the great players apart. "Pride goeth before the fall." So sayeth Scripture. :angel

1Parker1
11-05-2005, 08:07 PM
This is almost as bad as the Parker > Lebron thread.....:lol

Vashner
11-05-2005, 08:23 PM
lol...
I think Kobe's bigger....
(ok it's a bad joke... but I could not help it).