PDA

View Full Version : Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes

MultiTroll
02-12-2020, 11:04 PM
with Search disabled I couldn't find our previously discussed when Texas Tranny wrestler was winning state champs.

tl;dr Bio male trannys with huge advantage over girls are winning every race.

By PAT EATON-ROBB, AP Sports Writer 9 hrs ago

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — The families of three female high school runners filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday seeking to block transgender athletes in Connecticut from participating in girls sports.

Selina Soule, a senior at Glastonbury High School, Chelsea Mitchell, a senior at Canton High School and Alanna Smith, a sophomore at Danbury High School are represented by the conservative nonprofit organization Alliance Defending Freedom. They argue that allowing athletes with male anatomy to compete has deprived them of track titles and scholarship opportunities.
“Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts," said Smith, who is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith. “That biological unfairness doesn't go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field.”
The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools-Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference and the boards of education in Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton and Danbury.

“Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” attorney Christiana Holcomb said. "Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women.”
The Connecticut Association of Schools-Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference says its policy follows a state anti-discrimination law that says students must be treated in school by the gender with which they identify and the group believes the policy is “appropriate under both state and federal law.”
The lawsuit follows a Title IX complaint filed last June by the girls' families and the Alliance Defending Freedom with the U.S. Education Department's Office for Civil Rights, which is investigating the policy.

The lawsuit centers on two transgender sprinters, Terry Miller and Andraya Yearwood, who have frequently outperformed their cisgender competitors.
The two seniors have combined to win 15 girls state indoor or outdoor championship races since 2017, according to the lawsuit.
The three plaintiffs have competed directly against them, almost always losing to Miller and usually behind Yearwood. Mitchell finished third in the 2019 state championship in the girls 55-meter indoor track competition behind Miller and Yearwood.
“Our dream is not to come in second or third place, but to win fair and square,” Mitchell said. “All we're asking for is a fair chance.”

Yearwood, a senior at Cromwell High School, and Miller, a senior at Bloomfield High School, issued statements vehemently defending their right to run in girls events.
“I have faced discrimination in every aspect of my life and I no longer want to remain silent," Miller said. “I am a girl and I am a runner. I participate in athletics just like my peers to excel, find community, and meaning in my life. It is both unfair and painful that my victories have to be attacked and my hard work ignored.”

Yearwood said she also is a girl and has been hurt by the efforts to “tear down my successes.”
“I will never stop being me!" she said in her statement. "I will never stop running! I hope that the next generation of trans youth doesn't have to fight the fights that I have. I hope they can be celebrated when they succeed not demonized. For the next generation, I run for you!”
The American Civil Liberties Union said it will represent the transgender teens and defend the Connecticut policy in court. Attorney Chase Strangio, deputy director for Trans Justice with the ACLU LGBT & HIV Project, said transgender girls also are protected by Title IX.
“The idea that the law only protects the individuals with XX chromosomes as compared to individuals with XY chromosomes is found nowhere in the legislative history of Title IX, in any implementing regulation or in any other aspect of the interpretation of Title IX over the last 50 years by the courts,” he said.
The attorneys Alliance Defending Freedom is asking the court to prevent the transgender girls from competing while the lawsuit moves forward. No hearing date on that request had been scheduled Wednesday, the day before the state's indoor track championships begin.

Connecticut is one of 17 states that allowed transgender high school athletes to compete without restrictions in 2019, according to Transathlete.com, which tracks state policies in high school sports across the country. Eight states had restrictions that make it difficult for transgender athletes to compete while in school, such requiring athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate, or allowing them to participate only after going through sex reassignment procedures or hormone therapies, according to Transathlete.
Yearwood and Miller have said they are still in the process of transitioning but have declined to provide details.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/girls-sue-to-block-participation-of-transgender-athletes/ar-BBZVLMn?ocid=spartanntp

MultiTroll
02-12-2020, 11:11 PM
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBZVBGp.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f&x=1569&y=451
Tranny's Terry Miller (Orange) and Andraya Yearwood (far left) place 1-2 in the 55 meter dash.

MultiTroll
02-12-2020, 11:12 PM
http://dh1rvgpokacch.cloudfront.net/atavist/16530/image/derivative/scale~1200x1200x0x0~andraya-1496407508-29.jpg
Absolute b.s. this tranny gets to compete against girls. Almost looks like he's pranking.

MultiTroll
02-12-2020, 11:20 PM
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBZVYBL.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f&x=958&y=780
High school track athletes Alanna Smith, left, Selina Soule, center and and Chelsea Mitchell prepare to speak at a news conference outside the Connecticut State Capitol in Hartford, Conn. Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020. The three girls have filed a federal lawsuit to block a state policy that allows transgender athletes to compete in girls sports. (AP Photo/Pat Eaton-Robb)

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 11:33 PM
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBZVBGp.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f&x=1569&y=451
Tranny's Terry Miller (Orange) and Andraya Yearwood (far left) place 1-2 in the 55 meter dash.

Dwyanne Wade still a hero?

Spurtacular
02-12-2020, 11:34 PM
https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/BBZVYBL.img?h=416&w=799&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f&x=958&y=780
High school track athletes Alanna Smith, left, Selina Soule, center and and Chelsea Mitchell prepare to speak at a news conference outside the Connecticut State Capitol in Hartford, Conn. Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020. The three girls have filed a federal lawsuit to block a state policy that allows transgender athletes to compete in girls sports. (AP Photo/Pat Eaton-Robb)

"Obviously racists."

- Every liberal idiot.

rascal
02-13-2020, 05:45 AM
http://dh1rvgpokacch.cloudfront.net/atavist/16530/image/derivative/scale~1200x1200x0x0~andraya-1496407508-29.jpg
Absolute b.s. this tranny gets to compete against girls. Almost looks like he's pranking.

Looks like Magic Johnson.

Mark Celibate
02-13-2020, 08:25 AM
:lmao

Trill Clinton
02-13-2020, 09:49 AM
"Obviously racists."

- Every liberal idiot.

chill. Tranny's fighting for rights has nothing to do with race. look at ya boy Mack Beggs.

MCNO2PSvPck

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 10:29 AM
chill. Tranny's fighting for rights has nothing to do with race. look at ya boy Mack Beggs.

MCNO2PSvPck

Your boy's a cheater. No surprise.

Trill Clinton
02-13-2020, 10:38 AM

Your boy Mack is just playing by the rules. chill.

DAF86
02-13-2020, 11:31 AM
I'm all for gender equality and recognising people as they want to be recognised by, but in terms of sports I cross the line. Transgender people that go from male to female have a clear unfair advantage.

RD2191
02-13-2020, 03:08 PM

Lmao. That's so ridiculous it's hilarious.

Blake
02-13-2020, 03:18 PM

Did he get a race change operation?

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 03:41 PM
Your boy Mack is just playing by the rules. chill.

That's cheating. No dignity.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 03:43 PM
Did he get a race change operation?

I'm sur that made sense in your cucky mind.

koriwhat
02-13-2020, 03:48 PM
hope they win and this make believe bullshit ceases to exist. i'll go the way of the dinosaurs before i buy into their mental illness.

MultiTroll
02-13-2020, 03:52 PM
Initially I thought the person had a Kyrie Irving look but Magic is more like it.

Blake
02-13-2020, 05:37 PM
I'm sur that made sense in your cucky mind.

The race angle is what makes no sense. You're a retarded piece of shit

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 06:08 PM
The race angle is what makes no sense. You're a retarded piece of shit

Cuck suddenly doesn't like identity politics. :lol

Reck
02-13-2020, 06:57 PM

:lmao this picture

Reck
02-13-2020, 06:58 PM
Lawsuit its still dumb though. In the meantime the tranny can still compete and whoop their asses while the court decides.

Reck
02-13-2020, 07:09 PM

More like Malcolm Stewart (James Stewart's supercross less talented brother)

https://www.dirtbikerider.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/asx2malcolm-stewart-m01-2080x1384.jpg

Blake
02-13-2020, 07:13 PM
Cuck suddenly doesn't like identity politics. :lol

That has nothing to do with what you said. You're a fucking idiot.

MultiTroll
02-13-2020, 07:29 PM
Lawsuit its still dumb though. In the meantime the tranny can still compete and whoop their asses while the court decides.
You claim the lawsuit is "dumb" because the timing of it?
Maybe the outcome will make it better for bio girls in the future.

Reck
02-13-2020, 08:21 PM
You claim the lawsuit is "dumb" because the timing of it?
Maybe the outcome will make it better for bio girls in the future.

Maybe but the odds are stacked against in favor for the girls since the state had established rules. Even if they win, the tranny will for sure appeal and the court fight will last years.

I still say it's dumb because the girls are mad they lost to this thing. Maybe they should've thought of that before actually competing because this only became an issue once they lost.

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 08:47 PM
That has nothing to do with what you said. You're a fucking idiot.

That's what I was talking about, and that's what this is.

Keep lashing out, cuck. :lol

Blake
02-13-2020, 08:49 PM
Hurrdurr

Spurtacular
02-13-2020, 09:46 PM
You're not any less of a cuckold, blake.

Get a hold of yourself.

Biggems
02-13-2020, 10:09 PM
I agree....women have a hard enough time competing for success and respect against a male dominated sports scene......now, they have to compete against 3 legged women and it is highly unfair biologically.

I have no issue with transgendered people competing amongst themselves, but not against women or even men for that matter.

Momo
02-13-2020, 10:43 PM
I agree....women have a hard enough time competing for success and respect against a male dominated sports scene......now, they have to compete against 3 legged women and it is highly unfair biologically.

I have no issue with transgendered people competing amongst themselves, but not against women or even men for that matter.
Then you should kill yourself.

Trainwreck2100
02-14-2020, 01:08 AM
Maybe but the odds are stacked against in favor for the girls since the state had established rules. Even if they win, the tranny will for sure appeal and the court fight will last years.

I still say it's dumb because the girls are mad they lost to this thing. Maybe they should've thought of that before actually competing because this only became an issue once they lost.

Their argument that they lost scholarships, while interesting, i don't think will hold. It's still bullshit that they have to go against an opponent who has thousands of years of evolution advantage though.

SnakeBoy
02-14-2020, 02:21 AM

Only problem with competing against men is it's a lose lose situation for the men.

lol you beat a tranny
OR
lol you lost to a tranny

ChumpDumper
02-14-2020, 04:05 AM
You guys actually care about girls' sports?

:lol

MultiTroll
02-14-2020, 09:25 AM

So if one is not going to see an immediate win vs an injustice, then don't bother. Got it.
Just let the trannys have their way.
Rosa Parks get in the back of the bus.

Millennial_Messiah
02-14-2020, 09:48 AM
To appease the libs, there should be 3 categories:

- Male
- Female
- Other

that's it

Millennial_Messiah
02-14-2020, 09:49 AM
Only biological male and biological female should be in the male and female category. Every trans-anything or hermaphrodite or someone who self-identifies as their non birth sex, or non binary, competes in the "Other" pool.

DAF86
02-14-2020, 12:10 PM
To appease the libs, there should be 3 categories:

- Male
- Female
- Other

that's it

-Male
-Female
-Female trans
-Male trans

I have no problem with that.

koriwhat
02-14-2020, 04:20 PM
So if one is not going to see an immediate win vs an injustice, then don't bother. Got it.

:lmao :tu

koriwhat
02-14-2020, 04:21 PM
-Male
-Female
-Female trans
-Male trans

I have no problem with that.

OTHER seems fair enough

Reck
02-14-2020, 05:22 PM

You goof. What a terrible example you used.

Rosa Park was made to give up her own seat in her own segregated session to whitey. These chicks (Also white) are seeking to ban the tranny (black) from participating in the sport.

See if you spot any similarities, faggs.

DMC
02-14-2020, 08:26 PM

Rosa Park was made to give up her own seat in her own segregated session to whitey. These chicks (Also white) are seeking to ban the tranny (black) from participating in the sport.

Lopitoffamy having a meltdown over some tranny shit.

Reck
02-14-2020, 08:28 PM
Lopitoffamy having a meltdown over some tranny shit.

Still looking for an e-fight?

DMC
02-14-2020, 08:35 PM
Still looking for an e-fight?

Why are sports gender segregated?

Spurtacular
02-14-2020, 10:10 PM
You guys actually care about girls' sports?

:lol

:lmao Chumpspersions.
:lmao Common sperm shield tactic.

DAF86
02-15-2020, 02:23 AM
OTHER seems fair enough

Female trans and male trans aren't the same.

Spurtacular
02-15-2020, 03:26 PM

You need to go back and look at the picture.

Are you claiming racism?

Blake
02-15-2020, 03:50 PM
:cry c'mon someone talk about the black people here so I can yell gotcha :cry

koriwhat
02-15-2020, 04:36 PM
Female trans and male trans aren't the same.

sure they are; they're both mentally ill. not to say they can't be great people but they both definitely have some sort of complex in their heads that's not normal and is already defined in med/psych books.

DMC
02-15-2020, 11:00 PM
So no one can explain why sports are gender segregated.

Trainwreck2100
02-16-2020, 01:24 AM
So no one can explain why sports are gender segregated.

because everyone knows why sports are gender segregated.

Spurtacular
02-16-2020, 03:48 AM
:cry c'mon someone talk about the black people here so I can yell gotcha :cry

Nobody needs to ploys to expose cuckolds like you. :lmao

DMC
02-16-2020, 11:57 AM
because everyone knows why sports are gender segregated.

Do they really though? Is it because of strength, muscle mass, physical size, speed and quickness differences between male and females? If so, do the hormones and surgeries involved with transitioning negate these? If not, why is this even a discussion now? Gender pronoun preference doesn't change physical reality.

Personally I think they deserve it. I'd like to see trannies take over all female sports. It serves them right.

UZER
02-16-2020, 12:50 PM
Yeah the feminist and tranz have definitely painted themselves into a corner on this one. :lol

Blake
02-16-2020, 01:33 PM
Nobody needs to ploys to expose cuckolds like you. :lmao

Huh

SpursforSix
02-16-2020, 01:36 PM
Do they really though? Is it because of strength, muscle mass, physical size, speed and quickness differences between male and females? If so, do the hormones and surgeries involved with transitioning negate these? If not, why is this even a discussion now? Gender pronoun preference doesn't change physical reality.

Personally I think they deserve it. I'd like to see trannies take over all female sports. It serves them right.

Idk...but it got me thinking about the Special Olympics and from what I’ve seen, they’re dominated by kids with Down’s Syndrome. Should they split up the SO into different disability classes? I don’t know. I might do some research on this?

Nevermind. It looks like I was wrong about DS kids dominating.

Spurtacular
02-16-2020, 03:51 PM
Huh

Nobody needs to use elaborate schemes against you. You're a dumb ass; how many times does this have to be explained to you?

Blake
02-16-2020, 03:54 PM
Nobody needs to use elaborate schemes against you. You're a dumb ass; how many times does this have to be explained to you?

Huh

koriwhat
02-16-2020, 03:58 PM
Idk...but it got me thinking about the Special Olympics and from what I’ve seen, they’re dominated by kids with Down’s Syndrome. Should they split up the SO into different disability classes? I don’t know. I might do some research on this?

either way, the SO should never be compared to actual competition. it's a nice gesture only and you know it as well as everyone else.

Reck
02-16-2020, 04:27 PM

I knew you had it in for females. What did they do to you? Besides rejecting all your sexual advances I mean. Was your mother up for sale and you had to grow up with that stain? :lol DMC grudge exposed.

Spurtacular
02-16-2020, 06:53 PM
Huh

You're not being ironic. This post is one of your more intelligible posts.

Spurtacular
02-16-2020, 06:55 PM
:cry

How do you feel about trannies competing against biological females?

Blake
02-16-2020, 07:21 PM
You're not being ironic. This post is one of your more intelligible posts.

Oh

Spurtacular
02-16-2020, 07:51 PM

WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) voting present. She was only here to lash out. :lol

DAF86
02-16-2020, 08:21 PM
sure they are; they're both mentally ill. not to say they can't be great people but they both definitely have some sort of complex in their heads that's not normal and is already defined in med/psych books.

They aren't the same in terms of physical strength.

DMC
02-17-2020, 02:15 PM

No one says "I feel like a DS kid inside, I want to transition"

Ok maybe someone here does.

DMC
02-17-2020, 02:17 PM
I knew you had it in for females. What did they do to you? Besides rejecting all your sexual advances I mean. Was your mother up for sale and you had to grow up with that stain? :lol DMC grudge exposed.

You know the WNBA would be better if it was all trannies. Imagine a dunk contest in the WNBA.

1Gbvh-RbS7c

Blake
02-17-2020, 04:21 PM
No one says "I feel like a DS kid inside, I want to transition"

Ok maybe someone here does.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l3vRemum6MC2ZI9tC/source.gif

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 05:22 PM
You know the WNBA would be better if it was all trannies. Imagine a dunk contest in the WNBA.

1Gbvh-RbS7c

:lol Three by Brian Griner and two by Lisa Lesbian
:lol Both 6'6" man dudes who barely get the ball above the rim

Never gonna be a high flyer woman dunker. NBA fans subsidize this sh** whether they want to or not though.

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 05:23 PM

WReck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412) voting present. She was only here to lash out. :lol

Pussy!

Reck

Sportcamper
02-17-2020, 06:16 PM
Heather Swanson South Park. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlySgzwiM54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyMbrG_T-UU

Reck
02-17-2020, 06:24 PM
Pussy!

Reck (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412)

If you're not on my friend's list I no longer see your mentions. lol
DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) "cant quit me" is the only reason I saw this trash post.

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 06:27 PM
If you're not on my friend's list I no longer see your mentions. lol
DMC (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) "cant quit me" is the only reason I saw this trash post.

You need safe space. No surprises there.

How do you feel about trannies having the right to compete against biological females?

Keep running like a pussy if you want. It's only the point of the thread and all.

Reck
02-17-2020, 06:38 PM
You need safe space. No surprises there.

How do you feel about trannies having the right to compete against biological females?

Keep running like a pussy if you want. It's only the point of the thread and all.

With:
https://i.imgur.com/UvfdXd3.jpg

Without:
https://i.imgur.com/6mlwnIV.jpg

:lmao true story

Go fuck yourself.

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 06:52 PM
:lmao Triggered Tranny

koriwhat
02-17-2020, 07:16 PM
:lmao Triggered Tranny

:tu

KobesAchilles
02-17-2020, 09:59 PM
Rich white kids complaining. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Chucho
02-18-2020, 11:04 AM
With:
https://i.imgur.com/UvfdXd3.jpg

Without:
https://i.imgur.com/6mlwnIV.jpg

:lmao true story

Go fuck yourself.

The freak who harassed and stalked you the last 4 years says that YOU are the one that's triggered.

He's the kind of sociopath that will blame the victim when he's caught stalking someone in real life.

Dude's a real sick fuck. Needs to have his head examined. Instead, we'll get a stupid reply with a stupid nick name and narrative.

Up til 5am harassing and stalking his manemies he's obsessed with. Sicko.

Spurtacular
02-18-2020, 09:48 PM
The freak who harassed and stalked you the last 4 years says that YOU are the one that's triggered.

He's the kind of sociopath that will blame the victim when he's caught stalking someone in real life.

Dude's a real sick fuck. Needs to have his head examined. Instead, we'll get a stupid reply with a stupid nick name and narrative.

Up til 5am harassing and stalking his manemies he's obsessed with. Sicko.

Only crusty losers use the verbiage stalk on an anonymous message board.