PDA

View Full Version : Hate to say it but, Nephew is the best in the league

$pursDynasty
02-17-2020, 12:02 AM
The Spurs help build the perfect monster and lost control of it. The dynasty could have gone for another 7 years if we didn't lose him. Watched a little of the All-Star game and there wasn't a player I would choose over Kiwi, only Giannis is close. It sucks because he was already in place Timmay's heir.

Genovaswitness
02-17-2020, 12:34 AM
it’s been obvious since at least 2017. delusional sniffers have been trying to convince everyone else otherwise for years :lmao

Arcadian
02-17-2020, 01:27 AM
Of course he is. He's been the best player in the world since 2017.

SAGirl
02-17-2020, 01:27 AM
He’s been that for a while. By the way I loved how competitive that game was. I only half intended to watch it but I am glad to have tuned in.

timtonymanu
02-17-2020, 01:32 AM
It still hurts

Fireball
02-17-2020, 01:56 AM
it’s been obvious since at least 2017. delusional sniffers have been trying to convince everyone else otherwise for years :lmao

everybody knows it ... its just delusional to think we could have kept him in SA ... the guy wanted to leave

Chillen
02-17-2020, 02:51 AM
If it's true Spurs tried to land Paul George and failed than they also lost Kawhi to. I think if that trade had been successful Leonard would still be a San Antonio Spur. Spurs made no big moves to convince Kawhi to stay. Clippers did it without even having him signed.

I am over it but the guy just wanted out, it happens. Spurs should have did whatever it took to make him happy as long as it was within reason.

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 03:49 AM
If it's true Spurs tried to land Paul George and failed than they also lost Kawhi to. I think if that trade had been successful Leonard would still be a San Antonio Spur. Spurs made no big moves to convince Kawhi to stay. Clippers did it without even having him signed.

I am over it but the guy just wanted out, it happens. Spurs should have did whatever it took to make him happy as long as it was within reason.

PATFO sucks.

Obi Juan Kenobi
02-17-2020, 04:18 AM
So he wanted to go back home...

Fine I don’t fault him for that it’s completely understandable...but the way he went about this whole fiasco is why this guy deserves the disdain he gets from Spurs fans...but I’m sure this has been discussed to death already...

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 05:05 AM
Kawhi didn't look like a finisher at the end at all, tbh.

tbdog
02-17-2020, 05:17 AM
He is is. And Buford drafted White and Murray going forward. It would have been a joy.

r0drig0lac
02-17-2020, 06:13 AM
welcome to 2017

therealtruth
02-17-2020, 06:30 AM
I think all he wanted was decent help and a coach with a LOB mindset. but PATFO couldn't get it done. Sure he would have liked to go home but I think he would have chose winning over that.

spursparker9
02-17-2020, 06:46 AM
Closest to Jordan, tbh

Dverde
02-17-2020, 08:41 AM
He would be in China ballin if a lot of other teams drafted him. Not saying Spurs made him, but they helped him grow, allowed him to develop in a winning culture, and strapped a superstar rocket to his name remember “the big one”. He couldn’t handle sharing the spotlight with Bryn Curry, he had to go.

Prime BEEF
02-17-2020, 09:12 AM
So he wanted to go back home...

Fine I don’t fault him for that it’s completely understandable...but the way he went about this whole fiasco is why this guy deserves the disdain he gets from Spurs fans...but I’m sure this has been discussed to death already...
Agreed. I’m good if he wanted to go home. But don’t sit out an entire season when you’re healthy and getting paid to play.

XDT76
02-17-2020, 09:19 AM
I think all he wanted was decent help and a coach with a LOB mindset. but PATFO couldn't get it done. Sure he would have liked to go home but I think he would have chose winning over that.

Doubt it, he just won with Raptors and he bolted

Prime BEEF
02-17-2020, 09:26 AM
Yup. He was always going to LA. No matter what. He’s young and rich and wanted to go home. That doesn’t bother me at all. But I wish he was more professional in how he left. But with the horrible spurs FO, maybe he couldn’t just tell them straight up and had to do unconventional things to break through

Spurs Homer
02-17-2020, 09:30 AM
Fuck that piece of shit malingering treasonous faggot

wgaf - this is a SPURS forum

go suck dick elsewhere

Keepin' it real
02-17-2020, 09:44 AM
B-b-but tendinopathy... -- spurstalk

K...
02-17-2020, 10:14 AM
B-b-but tendinopathy... -- spurstalk

it's win win. If he has it, his life sucks and we love it, if he doesn't have it i means he lied much more than the official narrative

daslicer
02-17-2020, 10:18 AM

If the Spurs moved to LA I definitely believe he would still be a Spur. You can’t be that stupid. Toronto gave him the world and he still left. At best Spurs could have gotten him to play out his contract but he would have still left once he was an FA.

Chucho
02-17-2020, 10:39 AM
He is is. And Buford drafted White and Murray going forward. It would have been a joy.

Why? White and Murray suck.

dbreiden83080
02-17-2020, 10:43 AM
There was NOT one damn thing the Spurs could do to keep him.. Nephew faked a knee injury and packed his bags..

TDomination
02-17-2020, 11:10 AM
I hate Leonard with a passion now. But only because i loved him so much on the Spurs and was ready for him to be the next DROB, Timmy. I'm sure everyone was. 2017 confirmed it for me, i knew he was the best player in the NBA that year.
We are 2017 Champs if he doesn't go down, no doubt in my mind. "Horrible" roster and all, we beat the Warriors. We played them well all year including that 30pt smack down @ Golden State to start the regular season.

But the whole "hiding" in New York and not being on the bench while recovering and seemingly not even trying to come back to play in the playoffs really showed how big of a pussy he was. AD at least continued to play. This fool didn't. He was plenty ready to play, he just didn't want to. The whole situation truly sucked.

weeks
02-17-2020, 11:38 AM
yeah dont think championships was gonna make a difference. he won with us, left, won with toronto, left

Kobe'sAchilles
02-17-2020, 12:02 PM
Hard to say if Kawhi turns down $250 million when he made it clear that he's all about the money. But LA seems like it was his endgame all along. Him leaving screwed us over for the foreseeable future, but we can come back from it... I trust.

A place that the Spurs could improve is marketing their players. Duncan didn't want to do it and that's fine. But in my childhood the Spurs always had someone on national TV marketing us as a brand. Robinson and Rodman too. Tony and Manu should've had more commercials, but they did have some(I actually can only remember one Manu commerical and 2 Tony commericals). Hard to say though if that wasn't Stern's fault.

I'm not saying Pop prohibits this or anything, but he doesn't promote it. Kawhi should've been getting national commercials when he was a Spur. The second he won Finals MVP his face should've been plastered everywhere. And he should've had so many national commercials when he won his DPOY. I think if Pop calls Jordan and tells him to promote him better or calls Gatorade or Powerade or McDonalds or Coke or someone then Kawhi would've stayed. Hell even Giannis has national commercials.

tmtcsc
02-17-2020, 12:41 PM
No reason to "hate to say it". It hurts to say, but not to admit. I think we all believed, when healthy, he was one of, if not, THE BEST player in the league. He routinely bukkaked all over Lebron James when James was considered the NBA's top player. We all knew different. He led a group of corpses to a 20+ half time lead over the Warriors in the WCF. What's embarrassing and being exposed now is that the Spurs had anything to do with his "Greatness". Kawhi has wanted to be the best and the Spurs were fortunate enough to benefit from his work ethic. Trading for him was equivalent to winning the franchise's 3rd #1 Lottery pick. That's unprecedented. Him leaving completely devastated this franchise. He's represented by his prick Uncle and Kawhi may be just as big a prick too. But I'm a grown up and all that PR, friendly stuff doesn't mean jack to me. Just win & stay out of jail.

SpursDynasty85
02-17-2020, 01:21 PM
The Spurs help build the perfect monster and lost control of it. The dynasty could have gone for another 7 years if we didn't lose him. Watched a little of the All-Star game and there wasn't a player I would choose over Kiwi, only Giannis is close. It sucks because he was already in place Timmay's heir.

Trying to control it is what probably made it worse. There was nothing the Spurs could've done to keep him from LA. Him and his Donald Trump loving agent made it that way. What can they do if a player is willing to sit out 2 years of his max contract?

Leetonidas
02-17-2020, 01:29 PM
No he isn't. In what world does the best player leave his team and with no significant changes they're actually performing better without him than with him :lol

Top 5 yeah but his defense is nowhere near 2017 levels so he is not the two way player he was. Weird this thread gets made after an all star game :lol Kawhi just got hot in the first half tbh

JeffDuncan
02-17-2020, 02:05 PM
There's already a thread for this....

Genovaswitness
02-17-2020, 02:28 PM
No he isn't. In what world does the best player leave his team and with no significant changes they're actually performing better without him than with him :lol

Top 5 yeah but his defense is nowhere near 2017 levels so he is not the two way player he was. Weird this thread gets made after an all star game :lol Kawhi just got hot in the first half tbh

we’ll see when the raptors lose to the heat, Celtics, 76ers etc in the playoffs. fuck the regular season lmao

LOL who’s better than him right now? Surely not lebum :lmao :lmao :lmao

Leetonidas
02-17-2020, 02:56 PM
I highly doubt the Raps will lose to any of those bum ass teams. And you can say RS doesn't matter but fact is Toronto lost "the best player" for nothing, plus green, and have a better record and a franchise record win streak without him :lol

Leetonidas
02-17-2020, 02:56 PM
And what Giannis is doing himself with no load management is far far more impressive. Idc what happened last year in the playoffs. I mean right now.

$pursDynasty
02-17-2020, 03:19 PM
No reason to "hate to say it". It hurts to say, but not to admit. I think we all believed, when healthy, he was one of, if not, THE BEST player in the league. He routinely bukkaked all over Lebron James when James was considered the NBA's top player. We all knew different. He led a group of corpses to a 20+ half time lead over the Warriors in the WCF. What's embarrassing and being exposed now is that the Spurs had anything to do with his "Greatness". Kawhi has wanted to be the best and the Spurs were fortunate enough to benefit from his work ethic. Trading for him was equivalent to winning the franchise's 3rd #1 Lottery pick. That's unprecedented. Him leaving completely devastated this franchise. He's represented by his prick Uncle and Kawhi may be just as big a prick too. But I'm a grown up and all that PR, friendly stuff doesn't mean jack to me. Just win & stay out of jail.

Reason why I hated to say it, is I wasn't just trying to start a flame thread like Dabomb used to, just watching the All-Star game crystalized for me, these are the best of the best and there isn't any one out there that is close to the nephew in desirability. Like I said maybe Giannis but after him the gap is large. Heck maybe KD when healthy but he is so thin skinned, I much prefer Kiwi and Giannis over him. Maybe Steff he is a game changer in a different sort of way but there is a gap between the truly elite and the just pretty good. I like AD but all the years of futility in New Orleans make me doubt his ability to be 'the man' on a championship team. I have no such doubts about Kiwi, Steph and KD and we will see about Giannis but he has gotten the Bucks farther than AD ever got the Pels.

Raven
02-17-2020, 03:28 PM
duh?

Genovaswitness
02-17-2020, 03:30 PM
I highly doubt the Raps will lose to any of those bum ass teams. And you can say RS doesn't matter but fact is Toronto lost "the best player" for nothing, plus green, and have a better record and a franchise record win streak without him :lol

And what Giannis is doing himself with no load management is far far more impressive. Idc what happened last year in the playoffs. I mean right now.

all I see is regular season bullshit. heat will annihilate the raps in the playoffs

and lmao just stack the box against giannis...kawhi will dunk on him (again) should they face each other in the finals.

your hatred is blinding you to the fact that we're witnessing a current top 15, probably top 10 player by the end of his career.

Collins21
02-17-2020, 04:35 PM
all I see is regular season bullshit. heat will annihilate the raps in the playoffs

and lmao just stack the box against giannis...kawhi will dunk on him (again) should they face each other in the finals.

your hatred is blinding you to the fact that we're witnessing a current top 15, probably top 10 player by the end of his career.

Uh that Clippers team would lose to the Rockets or Jazz. I agree tho Kawhi has Lebricks number no way in hell that bum ever beats Kawhi.

TD 21
02-17-2020, 04:56 PM
Uh that Clippers team would lose to the Rockets or Jazz. I agree tho Kawhi has Lebricks number no way in hell that bum ever beats Kawhi.

:lmao Because his souped up Bowen ass was a beneficiary of playing on one of the greatest teams of all-time, that ran circles around the carcasses of the worn down Heat? Or is it because the bitch had a tantrum and decided he needed an even more contrived team than the one he left, with waves of James defenders, to beat his old ass (that has no secondary perimeter scorer/play makers)?

He has no business being mentioned in the same breathe as him and has forfeited the right to ever be the best player in the league conversation because of his lack of durability and contrived rosters.

J_Paco
02-17-2020, 05:05 PM

Spurs had a lot to do with his "greatness," idiot. Wasn't it Chip Engelland (a Spurs assistant coach) that corrected his shot? Wasn't it the Spurs development staff that helped him become a great offensive player? His predraft comparisons were Gerald Wallace, Luc Mbah Moute & (I believe) Shawn Marion.
Saying the Spurs had "nothing to do" with his "greatness" is beyond dumb. Especially when every other player of his type of profile or skillset (in college) has flamed out (Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Justise Winslow, Stanley Johnson, Rondae Hollis - Jefferson, etc.) or never come close to his heights.

Here you go as a refresher of where he was slotted and how he was thought of before his time there.....

https://www.nbadraft.net/players/kawhi-leonard/

They worked with him a lot on his footwork, technique and post up game.

Which Leonard with his incredible work ethic, ability to learn, study and improve used to become an elite offensive talent.

Also, he still isn't better than Giannis Antetokounmpo but I know his circle jerk crew will scream "2 Finals MVP's" while Giannis wins his second league MVP.....

Anyway, a lot of this thread is regurgitated whining about a guy who is never coming back. Let it go, move on and hope the teams time in the cellar isn't too long.....

DMC
02-17-2020, 05:13 PM
Nephew is autistic. He doesn't get social situations, so he plays with retard level intensity regardless of the moment. You can say he's the best, that's fine.. if the best is 50% of the time available.

DMC
02-17-2020, 05:16 PM
I hate Leonard with a passion now. But only because i loved him so much on the Spurs and was ready for him to be the next DROB, Timmy. I'm sure everyone was. 2017 confirmed it for me, i knew he was the best player in the NBA that year.
We are 2017 Champs if he doesn't go down, no doubt in my mind. "Horrible" roster and all, we beat the Warriors. We played them well all year including that 30pt smack down @ Golden State to start the regular season.

But the whole "hiding" in New York and not being on the bench while recovering and seemingly not even trying to come back to play in the playoffs really showed how big of a pussy he was. AD at least continued to play. This fool didn't. He was plenty ready to play, he just didn't want to. The whole situation truly sucked.

I was never a fan of the guy. I liked his defense for sure, and his work ethic while in SA was amazing, but I saw early on that Kawhi didn't give 2 shits about the Spurs. It was obvious. Some here denied it when others would point out Kawhi was in a bubble and didn't make his teammates better - they make him better.

Genovaswitness
02-17-2020, 05:22 PM

clippers would probably sweep the d’antoni rockets. jazz would be a decent series but that crybaby gobert and choker SPIDA don’t push the needle

Collins21
02-17-2020, 05:26 PM
clippers would probably sweep the d’antoni rockets. jazz would be a decent series but that crybaby gobert and choker SPIDA don’t push the needle

I know Harden is a choker but I don't trust Paul George people blow him for being a career loser. All he is is a SF version of Aldridge as far as playoff success goes. I've seen the Clips and Rockets play and if by some miracle Harden plays well they will beat the Clips.

exstatic
02-17-2020, 05:32 PM
Hard to say if Kawhi turns down $250 million when he made it clear that he's all about the money. But LA seems like it was his endgame all along. Him leaving screwed us over for the foreseeable future, but we can come back from it... I trust.

A place that the Spurs could improve is marketing their players. Duncan didn't want to do it and that's fine. But in my childhood the Spurs always had someone on national TV marketing us as a brand. Robinson and Rodman too. Tony and Manu should've had more commercials, but they did have some(I actually can only remember one Manu commerical and 2 Tony commericals). Hard to say though if that wasn't Stern's fault.

I'm not saying Pop prohibits this or anything, but he doesn't promote it. Kawhi should've been getting national commercials when he was a Spur. The second he won Finals MVP his face should've been plastered everywhere. And he should've had so many national commercials when he won his DPOY. I think if Pop calls Jordan and tells him to promote him better or calls Gatorade or Powerade or McDonalds or Coke or someone then Kawhi would've stayed. Hell even Giannis has national commercials.

Not Pop's job, or his fault that Kawhitter had terrible representation, a firm without any other NBA players. Endorsements (or lack thereof) are on the agent, not the organization.

Genovaswitness
02-17-2020, 05:37 PM
I know Harden is a choker but I don't trust Paul George people blow him for being a career loser. All he is is a SF version of Aldridge as far as playoff success goes. I've seen the Clips and Rockets play and if by some miracle Harden plays well they will beat the Clips.

PG will be ok now that he isn’t the man, he was never gonna be a leader but he’s a good 2nd option. Not to mention the filthy bench the clips have. Harrell and williams extend leads like no other

weeks
02-17-2020, 05:45 PM
How can you be the best if you're playing far less than every other elite among your peers?
his peak could be the highest okay. but best of the best you gotta run with the horses

Arcadian
02-17-2020, 05:48 PM
Kawhi didn't look like a finisher at the end at all, tbh.

That's because Lebron and Harden were freezing him out, taking horrible shots and totally ignoring the best player on their team on the last 10 or so possessions of the game. The fact that Lebron won't defer to Kawhi at this stage in his career is a really bad look, tbh. Like he's not ready to concede that Kawhi has surpassed him. Which he has.

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 05:51 PM
That's because Lebron and Harden were freezing him out, taking horrible shots and totally ignoring the best player on their team on the last 10 or so possessions of the game. The fact that Lebron won't defer to Kawhi at this stage in his career is a really bad look, tbh. Like he's not ready to concede that Kawhi has surpassed him. Which he has.

Sports Center shows Lebron going down the lane for an open dunk at the end. They don't show the seven other plays he was ineffective on.

cd98
02-17-2020, 05:52 PM
Kawhi is a top 3 NBA player for sure. But Spurs didn't lose him. I'm sure whatever the Spurs did, it was enough to keep him if he wanted to stay. It's obvious, especially after Toronto, that he was going back to LA as soon as he had the chance. Not near enough money to convince him to stay, even at the supermax.

Spurtacular
02-17-2020, 05:53 PM

:lol

Joseph Kony
02-17-2020, 05:54 PM

:lol career 18ppg scorer
:lol top 10 all time
:lol cant even play more than 60 games a year

i'm not a hater tbh. kawhi is a beast and Spurs FO fucked up royally by trading him for scraps. but he's not the best player ever and he has a looooong way to go to enter the top 10 discussions. Durant's resume is far more impressive and he's barely top 25

Joseph Kony
02-17-2020, 05:57 PM
and while the RS has become a joke its not without meaning. you think if Jordan or Kobe was sitting on his ass ever year for 20+ games a year "load managing" because their vaginas were sore they wouldnt have a couple more rings on their resume? if this dude was put in charge of the Bucks and tasked with Giannis' job he would be gassed halfway through the season :lol and i'm sorry man, no way can anyone be considered the best when they leave their team and the team has a better record :lol when bron left Clevleand/Miami they fell off a fucking cliff for years. Toronto looks like a legit contender without him :lmao

Genovaswitness
02-17-2020, 06:32 PM
:lol career 18ppg scorer
:lol top 10 all time
:lol cant even play more than 60 games a year

i'm not a hater tbh. kawhi is a beast and Spurs FO fucked up royally by trading him for scraps. but he's not the best player ever and he has a looooong way to go to enter the top 10 discussions. Durant's resume is far more impressive and he's barely top 25

and while the RS has become a joke its not without meaning. you think if Jordan or Kobe was sitting on his ass ever year for 20+ games a year "load managing" because their vaginas were sore they wouldnt have a couple more rings on their resume? if this dude was put in charge of the Bucks and tasked with Giannis' job he would be gassed halfway through the season :lol and i'm sorry man, no way can anyone be considered the best when they leave their team and the team has a better record :lol when bron left Clevleand/Miami they fell off a fucking cliff for years. Toronto looks like a legit contender without him :lmao

about to get his third finals MVP with his third team in less than half the trips lecuck made rolling over the shit eastern conference :toast

LOB mentality baby :toast

KimmyGib
02-17-2020, 06:43 PM
Because of 2014 and the part he played in San Antonio's revival at the latter end of of TD's career, I can't totally hate the guy. It's also pretty clear to see that his leaving SA was the right move for him, despite what it did to us. He's definitely a great player, and with LBJ aging and Durant and Curry injured, it's true he and Giannis are looking like the 1a/1b in the league.

That said, Kawhi's become overrated, which is funny because for a long time he was underrated. The Raptors were a stacked team against a completely repleted GS, and Kawhi wasn't particularly impressive. This year he's on another stacked team, whilst sitting out nearly every other game. Indication he may be damaged goods. Also, to say Kawhi shit all over LBJ is revisionist history that lacks accuracy and context. And being the greatest since Jordan? His accomplishments are not even on the level of the likes of Curry/KD, much less Lebron.

Great player, but yeah, presently overrated, tbqh.

daslicer
02-17-2020, 07:28 PM

It depends on how he performs in the playoffs but if Siakam keeps playing like the way he's been playing then he was a better compliment for #2 than PG.

daslicer
02-17-2020, 07:58 PM

I never had any type of love for #2 when he was a Spur. One of the reasons why is that I grew up looking up to Robinson and Duncan plus I'm several years older than #2. The other reason is that his personality was very robotic and just didn't have the charisma that Drob or Duncan had. I didn't see him as a relatable person like I did with Drob and Duncan. I always viewed him as a mute who was socially awkward. I was thankful for his great series against Miami in '14 and thought he was going to be a superstar immediately. It sucked having to endure his growing pains in '15 and '16. Both years he fell very short during the playoffs. His last full season with the Spurs he was actually fun to watch and I thought we were going to get 7-10 years of excitement out of him. He had finally reached superstar level.

With him I made the mistake thinking that he was a low maintenance guy due to his mute personality. I didn't even know about Uncle Dennis until his finally year in SA. I didn't know that his uncle was basically his surrogate father. I get the vibe #2 blindly trusts and obeys his Uncle without questioning any of his motives. It really came down to the Spurs fighting against his surrogate father which caused him to turn against them. We do know Dennis had no plans of ever keeping him in SA. The problem I have with him now is how he doesn't stop taking shots at the Spurs. Just recently him subtly throwing a shot at the Spurs during all-star weekend about how he could contribute right away as a rookie offensively but the Spurs held him back.

Ultimately what sucked in the end it took #2 forever to develop into a superstar and once he did we only got to enjoy it for a brief minute and then he was gone. What also sucked was the haters aka media and former players like Jax got what they wanted which was to see the destruction of the Spurs and was able to use #2 as an instrument to do it. That's really always going to bother me. I really do hope karma bites Jax in the ass one of these days.

daslicer
02-17-2020, 08:09 PM

Only thing I feel you can blame Pop for is that he doesn't promote his players when it comes to winning awards. Honestly I don't think #2 gave a shit about endorsements early on in his career and even up until a few years ago. Hence him never trying to make himself available for the media. If you look at guys like Lebron,Durant,Kobe,Giannis,Jordan,Shaq they were all promoting themselves with media appearances and interviews early on in their careers. The media is the gateway for endorsements. #2 never did any of that stuff. Plus he lacks charisma and he's not as engaging as those guys are in interviews.

I feel the guy who did start to care about endorsements was uncle Dennis and hence #2 then started caring about them but he never gave any indications early on he wanted to be in the spotlight. You have to want to be in the spotlight to be a big time endorser. I'm being objective here but I have never seen a player with #2's personality ever get a ton of endorsements in any sport.

tbdog
02-17-2020, 08:57 PM
Why? White and Murray suck.

They don't suck. They were also drafted late in the draft. And that defense.

Obi Juan Kenobi
02-17-2020, 09:50 PM
Yup. He was always going to LA. No matter what. He’s young and rich and wanted to go home. That doesn’t bother me at all. But I wish he was more professional in how he left. But with the horrible spurs FO, maybe he couldn’t just tell them straight up and had to do unconventional things to break through

Very true! If Kawhi had just been straight up with his intentions with no hard feelings, the Spurs and Kawhi could have worked together to facilitate as smooth as a transition as possible. Its the reason why the trade haul that the Spurs got for him was rather lacking in the form of a career empty calories scorer, a Tiago Splitter 2.0 center and a second to last of the first round pick since it was clear that Kawhi wanted out. Kawhi did not do the professional thing and give a professional sports version of a two week notice which could have potentially left the Spurs in a better shape than they are now. Hoping that KJ who we got for Toronto's pick really pans out!

bdictjames
02-17-2020, 09:56 PM
There's no reason for someone who does not want to be on the team to keep him. Kawhi has always had his eyes set on L.A., and I'm happy for him. We just gotta focus on our own team now.

tmtcsc
02-18-2020, 03:04 AM
Spurs had a lot to do with his "greatness," idiot. Wasn't it Chip Engelland (a Spurs assistant coach) that corrected his shot? Wasn't it the Spurs development staff that helped him become a great offensive player? His predraft comparisons were Gerald Wallace, Luc Mbah Moute & (I believe) Shawn Marion.
Saying the Spurs had "nothing to do" with his "greatness" is beyond dumb.

Oh ffs, here we go... I heard about you retards but I’ve never been called an idiot by one. That’s rich. Take your nose out of the franchise’s ass for a second and name one other player the Spurs made GREAT. Not just helped improved their mechanics like most coaching staffs do, but contributed to their GREATness. Do you need some quotes from Pop or other Spurs coaches who said they NEVER imagined Kawhi would evolve like he has?

What’s your next genius take; that Pop & his crew made Manu in to the player he was too? That once Chip and Chad worked with Manu he became a tough, maniacal competitor ? The Spurs contributed to Kawhi’s greatness about as much as the Lakers did to Kobe’s, the Bulls did to MJ’s and the Bucks did to Giannis’. The Spurs lucked in to trading for a player whose desire to be great wasn’t all talk. You don’t coach greatness dumbass, you try not to fuck it up or get in the way

John B
02-18-2020, 04:11 AM
Kawhi is Forrest Gump.. just f#cking lucky. Pop should've sent him to Sacramento for Doncic. It's just a string of goodluck for this guy. I'm not saying he's not good, but boy he's one lucky retard.

DMC
02-18-2020, 06:59 AM
Kawhi is Forrest Gump.. just f#cking lucky. Pop should've sent him to Sacramento for Doncic. It's just a string of goodluck for this guy. I'm not saying he's not good, but boy he's one lucky retard.

This tbh

He is a deceptively good player however as good as he is his luck is even better..

UncleDennis
02-18-2020, 12:45 PM
Yup he is the best player in the league. Spurs fans have known it since at least 2017 and I'd assume even the most reluctant of the gang were forced to acknowledge it watching him against memphis and golden state before the Zaza'ing.

Wasn't Giannis better then Kawhi last year? The year before Harden was better then him, the year before, etc etc...

You guys remember when the Spurs and Raptors were better when KL sat? Remember when he was Zaza'd and we easily cruised past the warriors?

Next year people will say, "remember when the numbers said the Raptors were better without him yet they got bounced by a lesser team".

It's all b.s...

I understand the level of hatred for him, I even understand wanting him to fail, I just don't understand denying the reality.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-18-2020, 01:19 PM
He's been great.

A Clippers-Lakers matchup is going to be extremely tough to figure out who to cheer for. I'm hoping one or both lose before the WCF.

RC_Drunkford
02-18-2020, 10:57 PM
Nephew left because of Flopovich. Reports came out that he wanted Flopovich to ease up in practice. Rumors came out that him, Simmons and Dedmon didn't like an old cracker trying to tell black players about their history. Then Flopovich shipped them out and resigned Pau Gasol and 50 Mills showing him that they are not going all out to win. That whole rumor about someone from the Spurs saying something to Kawhi that he didn't like is made up bullshit. The guy was just tired of Flopovich's arrogant dictatorship just like we are.

J_Paco
02-18-2020, 11:21 PM
Oh ffs, here we go... I heard about you retards but I’ve never been called an idiot by one. That’s rich. Take your nose out of the franchise’s ass for a second and name one other player the Spurs made GREAT. Not just helped improved their mechanics like most coaching staffs do, but contributed to their GREATness. Do you need some quotes from Pop or other Spurs coaches who said they NEVER imagined Kawhi would evolve like he has?

What’s your next genius take; that Pop & his crew made Manu in to the player he was too? That once Chip and Chad worked with Manu he became a tough, maniacal competitor ? The Spurs contributed to Kawhi’s greatness about as much as the Lakers did to Kobe’s, the Bulls did to MJ’s and the Bucks did to Giannis’. The Spurs lucked in to trading for a player whose desire to be great wasn’t all talk. You don’t coach greatness dumbass, you try not to fuck it up or get in the way

You truly are stupid, man.

Again, I point out Leonard's scouting report pre - draft, players of similar build/skillset who flamed out in other organizations and you come with stupidity about "pointing out someone else."

So, the Bucks (Giannis), Raptors (Pascal) & Lakers (Kobe) need to "point at someone else" to prove they helped those players become good or great?

Obviously not, cause players don't just get better in a vacuum on their own. They have development coaches, trainers and other staff (or independent contractors) working with them.

Lastly, I can easily point a Tony Parker as another success case under Pop & his staff, but I already know you have stupid, blind hatred of him. Are you related to Stephen Jackson by any chance????

Wow, "you don't 'teach' greatness" but you do help cultivate, develop and nurture it especially in the case like Leonard who was nowhere near the same offensive player in college as now. Again, your dumbass is using hindsight to sell the Spurs short. I shouldn't be shocked with all the stupid takes I've seen you make over the years.....

I'll let it go cause you are dumb enoug to think no great players are aided in their greatness, they all just wake up after hard work and become great. Coaches like Pop, Phil Jackson, Red Auerbach, Pat Riley, Stever Kerr, etc. never played a part in helping make some good or great.

tmtcsc
02-19-2020, 01:15 AM
You truly are stupid, man.

Again, I point out Leonard's scouting report pre - draft, players of similar build/skillset who flamed out in other organizations and you come with stupidity about "pointing out someone else."

So, the Bucks (Giannis), Raptors (Pascal) & Lakers (Kobe) need to "point at someone else" to prove they helped those players become good or great?

Obviously not, cause players don't just get better in a vacuum on their own. They have development coaches, trainers and other staff (or independent contractors) working with them.

Lastly, I can easily point a Tony Parker as another success case under Pop & his staff, but I already know you have stupid, blind hatred of him. Are you related to Stephen Jackson by any chance????

Wow, "you don't 'teach' greatness" but you do help cultivate, develop and nurture it especially in the case like Leonard who was nowhere near the same offensive player in college as now. Again, your dumbass is using hindsight to sell the Spurs short. I shouldn't be shocked with all the stupid takes I've seen you make over the years.....

I'll let it go cause you are dumb enoug to think no great players are aided in their greatness, they all just wake up after hard work and become great. Coaches like Pop, Phil Jackson, Red Auerbach, Pat Riley, Stever Kerr, etc. never played a part in helping make some good or great.

Yeah you'll let it go because you don't want any more smoke on your lame ass opinion. The scouring report on Kawhi you threw out there doesn't mean shit. Scouting reports aren't flawless, they're wrong all the time with stupid comparisons & ceiling predictions - which is why you have players like Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Manu Gnobili and Jimmy Butler who excel even though they are drafted later. Did Indiana cultivate and shape Paul George in to the player he became? How about Jimmy Butler? Was it that awesome environment in Chicago? Nah, maybe it was Minnesota.

By your same stupid-ass logic, coaching staffs and their development teams ruined all those first round picks who became busts. Bbbut the development teams..fucking nonsense. The best thing the Spurs and their coaching staff had going for them was Tim Duncan. End of story. He allowed them to have a stable environment. He allowed Pop to coach & yell at him. He didn't put himself above the team.

There's lots of good trainers and coaches who help players but in no way, shape or form are they the difference makers in making players great. Cultivate, condition, nutrture, gtfo outta here with that bullshit. Why is Kawhi still kicking ass if he's not in that same kumbaya, nurturing, cultivating environment? Maybe because he was destined to be great all along. Why didn't he take Chip with him to Toronto? The only trainer he took with him was his friend Clint Parks. Maybe Clint made him great. :lmao

Tony Parker? Give me a fucking break. He was starting by his 5th game. I guess the coaching staff wasn't only great they were fast in his case too. You see how stupid you sound? WTF happened with Dejounte & all that bullshit hype from the coaching staff? He's going to be great..blah blah blah.

Oh and mentioning Steve Kerr as a great coach after he inherited Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Andre Iguodala and eventually Durant. That's just priceless. You ought to bold that one. Great coach..:jack Go back to your hole jerkoff.

tb5
02-19-2020, 02:06 AM
Kawhi was always going to leave. He was not the true character guy that Robinson, Duncan, Manu, AJ were. He’s no better than a hired gun, sad to say. Cherish the great team the Spurs had, now it’s time to build a new one! Once LA doesn’t give Nephew what he wants down the road, he’ll turn on them too!

spurs10
02-19-2020, 02:30 AM
Kawhi is a great player and obviously developed into that in SA under Pop, Chip, Tim, Manu, and others. He is also someone who completely fucked over the people that helped him the most. That's a great thing to aspire to. I'll enjoy rooting against him and wishing him ill will, but don't lose sleep over him if he wins or loses. I really think he's a piece of shit.....a very rich piece of shit, but so it goes.

daslicer
02-19-2020, 02:37 AM
Kawhi is a great player and obviously developed into that in SA under Pop, Chip, Tim, Manu, and others. He is also someone who completely fucked over the people that helped him the most. That's a great thing to aspire to. I'll enjoy rooting against him and wishing him ill will, but don't lose sleep over him if he wins or loses. I really think he's a piece of shit.....a very rich piece of shit, but so it goes.

I have a saying that I coined a long time ago which is "You can't win forever and neither can you lose forever." #2 is winning right now but eventually his string of good luck will come to an end and he will lose. We just have to patiently wait it out. I think for most spur fans it will be cathartic when it happens and will allow them to finally move on.

R. DeMurre
02-19-2020, 02:50 AM
Nobody really knows the inside story on Kawhi and what happened between him & Pop... interesting to see how everyone guesses a scenario and then runs with it as gospel fact.

Genovaswitness
02-19-2020, 09:52 AM
NOBODY even Lebron and Harden Professional Trolls Like Skip Bayless thought to point this out, it was so obvious they were trying to make a dramatic 3 pointer to win the game.

Harden MISSED free throws.

James kept clangin Bricks, even took one from near half court.

Don't forget that Carlton Banks mother fucker Chris Paul was also in on it...

But MUTY did and said NOTHING afterwards

kawhi gets the league so pissed it's funny. every NBA player is threatened by him. I'm glad kawhi basically told lebron to go f himself by signing with the clippers. gonna be a fun WCF watching kawhi blow lebum out again

Kawhitstorm
02-19-2020, 11:26 AM
:lmao Because his souped up Bowen ass was a beneficiary of playing on one of the greatest teams of all-time, that ran circles around the carcasses of the worn down Heat? Or is it because the bitch had a tantrum and decided he needed an even more contrived team than the one he left, with waves of James defenders, to beat his old ass (that has no secondary perimeter scorer/play makers)?

He has no business being mentioned in the same breathe as him and has forfeited the right to ever be the best player in the league conversation because of his lack of durability and contrived rosters.

Kawhi couldn’t give two shits about being compared to LeBrat when he’s going to end up with a better postseason legacy. Your boy James Fartin & CP0 can fight it out for regular season supremacy.

Kobe'sAchilles
02-19-2020, 12:59 PM
Only thing I feel you can blame Pop for is that he doesn't promote his players when it comes to winning awards. Honestly I don't think #2 gave a shit about endorsements early on in his career and even up until a few years ago. Hence him never trying to make himself available for the media. If you look at guys like Lebron,Durant,Kobe,Giannis,Jordan,Shaq they were all promoting themselves with media appearances and interviews early on in their careers. The media is the gateway for endorsements. #2 never did any of that stuff. Plus he lacks charisma and he's not as engaging as those guys are in interviews.

I feel the guy who did start to care about endorsements was uncle Dennis and hence #2 then started caring about them but he never gave any indications early on he wanted to be in the spotlight. You have to want to be in the spotlight to be a big time endorser. I'm being objective here but I have never seen a player with #2's personality ever get a ton of endorsements in any sport.
I agree with you. I'm not blaming Pop. At the end of the day Kawhi chose Dennis over Pop and that had to hurt Pop something fierce. But I feel like we should've been ahead of the 8 ball here instead of behind it. I agree with you and someone else that Kawhi had shitty representation when it came to endorsements and maybe he didn't want them in the beginning, but the Spurs PR should've been all over it. For all I know, Pop did try and make some calls and put Kawhi with better representation or better people and Kawhi turned it down. I'm just saying that it's Pop's job to know Kawhi and his uncle at all times. Not Pop the coach but Pop the President of Operations.

TD 21
02-19-2020, 04:43 PM
Kawhi couldn’t give two shits about being compared to LeBrat when he’s going to end up with a better postseason legacy. Your boy James Fartin & CP0 can fight it out for regular season supremacy.

Is that why he's copied him? It was made abundantly clear during his quitting on the Spurs, that he was seeking what James has: credit, fame and power.

:lmao At thinking Scumbag will ever be mentioned in the same breathe as James, no matter how many contrived, "load managed" championships he "wins" or that I give a shit about Harden or Paul.

Kawhitstorm
02-19-2020, 07:07 PM
Is that why he's copied him? It was made abundantly clear during his quitting on the Spurs, that he was seeking what James has: credit, fame and power.

:lmao At thinking Scumbag will ever be mentioned in the same breathe as James, no matter how many contrived, "load managed" championships he "wins" or that I give a shit about Harden or Paul.

Bitch, who said Queen James was the first person who had “credit, fame and power”? Fuck outta here with your contrived as takes ala shittyFO. Who gives a fuck about the regular seasons when muphucka is delivering in the postseason? DeFrozen fanboys? (Btw, Wade was basically toast by this point of his career & still get mentioned in the same breath as Jordan)

In any case enjoy your lord & savior getting buttfucked by Kawhi.:cry

TD 21
02-19-2020, 07:57 PM
Bitch, who said Queen James was the first person who had “credit, fame and power”? Fuck outta here with your contrived as takes ala shittyFO. Who gives a fuck about the regular seasons when muphucka is delivering in the postseason? DeFrozen fanboys? (Btw, Wade was basically toast by this point of his career & still get mentioned in the same breath as Jordan)

In any case enjoy your lord & savior getting buttfucked by Kawhi.:cry

:lmao Still mad, I see. I didn't say first, retard.

I thought the All-Star game MVP mattered? So an exhibition did, but the regular season doesn't? Or does it when it benefits Scumbag?

He's "delivered" for more than 5 minutes in the post season once and he needed a team that only existed because of his intentionally destroying his value, 95 games of rest over 2 years, the best team in the league to have 5 of their top 7 injured and the other elite team to not yet be ready for prime time.

Kawhitstorm
02-19-2020, 08:51 PM
:lmao Still mad, I see. I didn't say first, retard.

I thought the All-Star game MVP mattered? So an exhibition did, but the regular season doesn't? Or does it when it benefits Scumbag?

He's "delivered" for more than 5 minutes in the post season once and he needed a team that only existed because of his intentionally destroying his value, 95 games of rest over 2 years, the best team in the league to have 5 of their top 7 injured and the other elite team to not yet be ready for prime time.

You mean to tell me he beat MULTIPLE teams with multiple all-stars just like the rest of the “all-timers”?

But..but...but..he didn’t beat a team with 5 all-stars with Kyle Lowry :madrun

Btw, where the fuck did I bring up all-star MVP you dumb bitch?

daslicer
02-20-2020, 02:40 AM
I agree with you. I'm not blaming Pop. At the end of the day Kawhi chose Dennis over Pop and that had to hurt Pop something fierce. But I feel like we should've been ahead of the 8 ball here instead of behind it. I agree with you and someone else that Kawhi had shitty representation when it came to endorsements and maybe he didn't want them in the beginning, but the Spurs PR should've been all over it. For all I know, Pop did try and make some calls and put Kawhi with better representation or better people and Kawhi turned it down. I'm just saying that it's Pop's job to know Kawhi and his uncle at all times. Not Pop the coach but Pop the President of Operations.

Pop failed in the sense that he underestimated Uncle Dennis power and influence on #2. He thought he could step in and become #2's surrogate father without knowing that Uncle Dennis would always have that role with #2. Pop should get blamed in the sense he failed when it came to the PR media war between him and Uncle Dennis/#2. Dennis and #2 threw body shots at the Spurs through the media and the Spurs didn't get in any shots back at them. He also failed in the trade. He should have traded #2 to the Hornets for Kemba and some role players. At least in that scenario #2 would not have won a title and there would still be question marks that he would have to deal with as a player. Pop pretty much gifted him a title by sending him to Toronto which did even more PR damage to the Spurs.

When it came to endorsements there is nothing Pop and PR department could do to help #2. #2 is a marketing nightmare. He has zero personality and his game is not exciting to watch for the casual fan. That's just a bad combination. The only thing I have seen with the marketing now is them trying to brand him as this cool funny retarded guy. Like I said before it's odd how #2 want's endorsements but doesn't make himself accessible through social media, interviews, like the current stars do like Lebron,Durant,Giannis,Curry. I always get youtube recommendations for those players and it seems like they do over 50 different interviews per a week. Just today I got a recommendation from youtube to watch a roundtable discussion Giannis had with Obama during all-star break. My point is #2 would never be willing to do stuff like those other guys do to get attention which leads to endorsements. #2 wants to be famous but also wants to be private and not accessible which makes him overall look retarded. This is equivalent to someone saying they want to gain muscle and be strong but refuse to lift weights.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-20-2020, 12:07 PM
Kawhi was a perfect fit in San Antonio. He could have dominated the league and stayed out of the limelight. He's a great basketball player, but not a lot of neurons firing outside of that safe place. Oh well....

Had Uncle Dennis not been mingling, I'm fairly certain Leonard would have stayed put. Unfortunately #2 couldn't serve two dictators. And Pop wasn't going to play ball with Uncle...you can't have two guys in charge who both want things their way. From what I hear, Dennis isn't much smarter than Leonard, at least as an agent and negotiator/representative, he just knows how to be opportunistic and capitalize on Kawhi's talent. There was no way a Popovich - Uncle Dennis relationship was ever going to work, long-term. It's just too bad the Spurs didn't figure this out sooner and line their pockets a bit with a trade that would have set them up for the next ten years, instead of a stop-gap solution that did nothing for the team. I really do think Pop might have failed here by being stubborn and thinking he could just bend other people's wills to meet his plans and expectations. He should have cut bait early in the fight instead of trading blows, and ultimately letting the big fish slip away.

As a result, the state of the current Spurs is probably more on Pop for how he handled Kawhi. Pop is smart enough to know who he was dealing with and should have planned accordingly. Kawhi and Uncle Dennis are just a autist and his opportunistic family member. Pop got outplayed.

TD 21
02-20-2020, 04:42 PM
You mean to tell me he beat MULTIPLE teams with multiple all-stars just like the rest of the “all-timers”?

But..but...but..he didn’t beat a team with 5 all-stars with Kyle Lowry :madrun

Btw, where the fuck did I bring up all-star MVP you dumb bitch?

The bottom line is, he needed pristine circumstances to win and if he didn't get that one final break with Thompson in game 6, he/them might have choked it away anyway.

They didn't have 5 All-Stars and Lowry has been a top 15 regular season player for a half decade and was finally able to more or less carry that over to the playoffs.

:lmao Still mad.

duncan2k5
02-21-2020, 12:48 AM
It's funny how we bash the FO and point out how horribly they've been the past several years, especially when it comes to handling players, yet refuse to believe they had any fault in Kawhi leaving...

They did him wrong, then tried to low-ball him on the contract and that was the last straw... He wanted to be a spur... But if he can't, he wanted to go home with his wife where they're from... Him leaving Toronto doesn't mean he was gonna leave in the first place... I don't wanna leave my wife, but if we get divorced, that doesn't mean I'll settle for the first girl that comes my way

Kawhitstorm
02-22-2020, 12:44 PM
The bottom line is, he needed pristine circumstances to win and if he didn't get that one final break with Thompson in game 6, he/them might have choked it away anyway.

They didn't have 5 All-Stars and Lowry has been a top 15 regular season player for a half decade and was finally able to more or less carry that over to the playoffs.

:lmao Still mad.

Kawhi player through injuries & delivered. Next question...

You bring up “what if’s” when they Raptors would have been swept by the Sixers if #2 didn’t carry them on their back let alone coming back from being down 0-2. As far as the Klay’s injury, Kawhi also got injured while ACTUALLY single handily dominating the Duds in ‘17 so I guess he should get a chip.

It’s not like they were up 3-2 & lost the series due to injury ala the Rockets. Closing out teams is tough but BOTTOM LINE is Kiwi lead a bunch of chokers to a chip.

BTW, didn’t Timothy go through a Mavs team that lost Dirk midway through the series.:music

TD 21
02-22-2020, 04:59 PM
Kawhi player through injuries & delivered. Next question...

You bring up “what if’s” when they Raptors would have been swept by the Sixers if #2 didn’t carry them on their back let alone coming back from being down 0-2. As far as the Klay’s injury, Kawhi also got injured while ACTUALLY single handily dominating the Duds in ‘17 so I guess he should get a chip.

It’s not like they were up 3-2 & lost the series due to injury ala the Rockets. Closing out teams is tough but BOTTOM LINE is Kiwi lead a bunch of chokers to a chip.

BTW, didn’t Timothy go through a Mavs team that lost Dirk midway through the series.:music

He needed . . .

- A complete team, which he only received because he intentionally destroyed his value and Gasol to the Hornets fell apart at the 1 yard line

- 5 of the Warriors top 7 players to succumb to significant injury

- The league to be bereft of another veteran championship team. The only other conceivable contenders were the thin, turmoil ridden Rockets, who the Warriors took care of and the not quite ready for prime time Bucks (and yes, I called that all season)

Scumbag was hurt, not injured and he accounts for 1 player, not 5. No one is suggesting the Raptors didn't need him to "win"; both things can be true.

In '03, the Mavs weren't beating the Spurs either way, but sure, many have benefitted from 1 injury, not 5 of 7 to the prohibitive favorites. Duncan also won 4 other (let's face it, 5 in his case) championships that were above reproach.

Kawhitstorm
02-22-2020, 07:40 PM
​
He needed . . .

- A complete team, which he only received because he intentionally destroyed his value and Gasol to the Hornets fell apart at the 1 yard line

- 5 of the Warriors top 7 players to succumb to significant injury

- The league to be bereft of another veteran championship team. The only other conceivable contenders were the thin, turmoil ridden Rockets, who the Warriors took care of and the not quite ready for prime time Bucks (and yes, I called that all season)

Scumbag was hurt, not injured and he accounts for 1 player, not 5. No one is suggesting the Raptors didn't need him to "win"; both things can be true.

In '03, the Mavs weren't beating the Spurs either way, but sure, many have benefitted from 1 injury, not 5 of 7 to the prohibitive favorites. Duncan also won 4 other (let's face it, 5 in his case) championships that were above reproach.

Let’s see, OG was out for the series, Lowry had a hand injury & Kawhi had injuries to both knees but let’s ignore they Raptors were up 3-1 while barely breaking a sweat. (Raptors showed they could crank it up against the Bucks)

The Raptors had them down 3-1 while the Duds had the same squad that closed out the Rockets (Cousins actually returned & helped them steal a game in the Finals). The Duds needed miracles to pull 2 games out of their asses while the Raptors at best played 2 complete games & were cruising most of the series. The Duds meanwhile were playing with desperation (Kerr even said it) sans Snake which is why the series was closer than it actually was ala the Clippers/Duds.

If the Raptors were firing on all cylinders & were struggling then it would be one thing but that wasn’t the case. (The Raptors beat them going away in Gm 4 with the Duds having 3 all-stars + Iggy on their home floor b/c Kawhi took over the game)

As far as Timothy & the ‘03 Mavs, it would have gone 7 if Steve Kerr didn’t happen but yeah the Mavs “didn’t have a chance” with Sperm Killa Dirk who was the reason they stole Gm 1. I wonder what you would have said if that was the Raptors......

TD 21
02-23-2020, 12:28 PM
​

Let’s see, OG was out for the series, Lowry had a hand injury & Kawhi had injuries to both knees but let’s ignore they Raptors were up 3-1 while barely breaking a sweat. (Raptors showed they could crank it up against the Bucks)

The Raptors had them down 3-1 while the Duds had the same squad that closed out the Rockets (Cousins actually returned & helped them steal a game in the Finals). The Duds needed miracles to pull 2 games out of their asses while the Raptors at best played 2 complete games & were cruising most of the series. The Duds meanwhile were playing with desperation (Kerr even said it) sans Snake which is why the series was closer than it actually was ala the Clippers/Duds.

If the Raptors were firing on all cylinders & were struggling then it would be one thing but that wasn’t the case. (The Raptors beat them going away in Gm 4 with the Duds having 3 all-stars + Iggy on their home floor b/c Kawhi took over the game)

As far as Timothy & the ‘03 Mavs, it would have gone 7 if Steve Kerr didn’t happen but yeah the Mavs “didn’t have a chance” with Sperm Killa Dirk who was the reason they stole Gm 1. I wonder what you would have said if that was the Raptors......

:lmao Comparing the 7th or 8th man being out to 5 of the top 7 (on a thinner team to begin with) and thinking being up 3-1 was impressive. The fact that they easily could have gone 7 had Thompson not went down, was embarrassing on the Raptors part.

Lowry, like Scumbag, was hurt (non shooting hand), not injured, which is why it didn't affect his play.

Lowry and Siakam were and as good as Thompson and Green, so stop playing this game like Scumbag carried some nobodies over some star laden roster.

Uh, Kerr was part of the team (by the way, who do you think created those shots for him?) and either way, we've seen 7 game series where you knew the underdog stood no chance and it played out that way (see Spurs-Mavs '14).

duncan2k5
02-23-2020, 12:41 PM
So we really gonna act like we weren't laughing our asses off when he was traded to Toronto? Now we gonna act like he was traded to the warriors now that he actually won? Y'all looked at is as a punishment when he was sent there and he shoved it right back up yours worth a chip... No one ever took the raps seriously... Just like how no one takes them seriously now... Literally no expert have them having a chance to win a ring, nevertheless making the finals

Kawhitstorm
02-23-2020, 01:35 PM
:lmao Comparing the 7th or 8th man being out to 5 of the top 7 (on a thinner team to begin with) and thinking being up 3-1 was impressive. The fact that they easily could have gone 7 had Thompson not went down, was embarrassing on the Raptors part.

Lowry, like Scumbag, was hurt (non shooting hand), not injured, which is why it didn't affect his play.

Lowry and Siakam were and as good as Thompson and Green, so stop playing this game like Scumbag carried some nobodies over some star laden roster.

Uh, Kerr was part of the team (by the way, who do you think created those shots for him?) and either way, we've seen 7 game series where you knew the underdog stood no chance and it played out that way (see Spurs-Mavs '14).

LMAO at comparing the ‘14 Mavs to the ‘03 squad. The Mavs lost Gm 6 b/c they couldn’t score which is something Dirk excels at & not b/c they couldn’t stop the Sperms.

The ‘14 series had to do with the taking the Mavs lightly & getting flummoxed by the gimmicky switch defense b/c Porker kept dribbling the air out of the ball waiting for an open lane or man instead of attacking mismatches.

BTW, Siakam completely shat his pants in the games the Duds came back to win & dude was being left wide open since Draymond was doubling Kawhi.

TimmyBuckets
02-23-2020, 01:56 PM
cry more

EasyMoney
02-23-2020, 03:13 PM
People criticize the Spurs for apparently forcing him to play throughout the regular season, but completely turn a blind eye when pop told the entire world he was sitting kawhi in the playoffs even when kawhi told ESPN he was going to play

Lol

TD 21
02-23-2020, 04:30 PM
LMAO at comparing the ‘14 Mavs to the ‘03 squad. The Mavs lost Gm 6 b/c they couldn’t score which is something Dirk excels at & not b/c they couldn’t stop the Sperms.

The ‘14 series had to do with the taking the Mavs lightly & getting flummoxed by the gimmicky switch defense b/c Porker kept dribbling the air out of the ball waiting for an open lane or man instead of attacking mismatches.

BTW, Siakam completely shat his pants in the games the Duds came back to win & dude was being left wide open since Draymond was doubling Kawhi.

Not surprisingly, you conflated context for an all out comparison. The '03 Spurs weren't losing once they broke through the Lakers.

Now you're doing the opposite, conflating all out comparison with context. In general, Siakam and Lowry were the same caliber of players as Green and Thompson. By many measures, you could argue greater, but the lack of a playoff track record evens it out.

Kawhitstorm
02-23-2020, 04:40 PM
Not surprisingly, you conflated context for an all out comparison. The '03 Spurs weren't losing once they broke through the Lakers.

What kind of cookie-cutter/simpleton hot take is that....even Magic would be impressed.

Now you're doing the opposite, conflating all out comparison with context. In general, Siakam and Lowry were the same caliber of players as Green and Thompson. By many measures, you could argue greater, but the lack of a playoff track record evens it out.

Haters lie, numbers don’t:
https://twitter.com/worldwidewob/status/1125456304989003776?s=21

TD 21
02-23-2020, 05:01 PM
What kind of cookie-cutter/simpleton hot take is that....even Magic would be impressed.

Haters lie, numbers don’t:
1125456304989003776?s=21 (https://twitter.com/worldwidewob/status/1125456304989003776?s=21)

:lmao At the casual fan, "anything can happen" mentality. This isn't the other major leagues.

Kawhitstorm
02-23-2020, 05:05 PM
:lmao At the casual fan, "anything can happen" mentality. This isn't the other major leagues.

Look who’s laughing at himself after claiming anything could have happened if Thompson didn’t get injured despite the Raptors winning most of the quarters while cruising....

Kawhi won on his own terms & you couldn’t do anything but weave narratives like a little bitch who has nothing better to do than be envious.

TD 21
02-23-2020, 05:33 PM
Look who’s laughing at himself after claiming anything could have happened if Thompson didn’t get injured despite the Raptors winning most of the quarters while cruising....

Kawhi won on his own terms & you couldn’t do anything but weave narratives like a little bitch who has nothing better to do than be envious.

Your lack of basic reading comprehension is astonishing.

Kawhitstorm
02-24-2020, 11:51 PM
Your lack of basic reading comprehension is astonishing.

I read through your BS narratives, there is nothing of substance. The end.:oink

Number 2
09-16-2020, 02:16 AM
Best in the league, you say?

Obi Juan Kenobi
09-16-2020, 03:46 AM
Buh-bye Nephew!!! :rollin

Rummpd
09-16-2020, 05:13 AM
So sad - not

BackHome
09-16-2020, 11:03 AM
Clippers going to Clip :rollin

KY how is that hometown cooking working out for ya - You gotta LUV Karma

0 Points in the 4th quarter :lmao

Brazil
09-16-2020, 11:40 AM
we’ll see when the raptors lose to the heat, Celtics, 76ers etc in the playoffs. fuck the regular season lmao

:lmao where is dat fucker now ?

Kawhitstorm
09-16-2020, 11:45 AM
:lmao where is dat fucker now ?

In the same hotel as Kirby after the ‘04 Finals

BackHome
09-16-2020, 01:45 PM
So is Uncle Dennis going to start tampering with the Flakers to try and get KY traded? Just wondering?

daslicer
09-16-2020, 02:13 PM
So is Uncle Dennis going to start tampering with the Flakers to try and get KY traded? Just wondering?

He'll wait it out and hope for Lebron to retire in a few years.

RC_Drunkford
09-16-2020, 02:34 PM
He'll wait it out and hope for Lebron to retire in a few years.

this exactly. Once LeBron is gone Nephew will move over to the Lakers

Sugus
09-16-2020, 02:39 PM

This faggot is just a quote machine :lmao just awful take after awful take, I don't think I've ever seen such a shitty poster and one who is not only completely wrong on multiple occasions, but continues to double down on his shit takes like the bitch he is :lol

And you just know he's been avoiding this forum like the plague :lmao :lmao

Sugus
09-16-2020, 02:41 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

How can you lick someone else's ballsack this hard and not get paid a single dime for all the effort :rollin just pathetic

Genovaswitness
09-16-2020, 02:53 PM
This faggot is just a quote machine :lmao just awful take after awful take, I don't think I've ever seen such a shitty poster and one who is not only completely wrong on multiple occasions, but continues to double down on his shit takes like the bitch he is :lol

And you just know he's been avoiding this forum like the plague :lmao :lmao

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao

How can you lick someone else's ballsack this hard and not get paid a single dime for all the effort :rollin just pathetic

rent free :toast.

Add another unhinged stalker to the list :toast

Brazil
09-16-2020, 03:04 PM

you are just getting called out for your shitty takes... :lol your boy is a bum bro.. you can :toast as much as you want in the meantime

Sugus
09-16-2020, 03:06 PM

Didn't think you'd be back so quickly, guess a good night's crying yourself to sleep was all it took to shake off the shame. But is that all you got? No admitting you were wrong (well, of course not :lol), no doubling down on the shit takes? At least be an entertaining troll, and dance for us, tbh.

Choking on Nephew's nuts all season long, going on and on about "that LOB mentality" only to have him perform the second biggest choke of the decade :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

GreekSpursfan
09-16-2020, 03:09 PM
If it wasn't for that mfking uncle i would still like Kawhi even if he wasn't a Spur. Nephew has no brain so i'll say that he doesn't deserve the heat he's getting right now but his bitchmade uncle does. I would still take Kawhi back though.

daslicer
09-16-2020, 03:18 PM
If it wasn't for that mfking uncle i would still like Kawhi even if he wasn't a Spur. Nephew has no brain so i'll say that he doesn't deserve the heat he's getting right now but his bitchmade uncle does. I would still take Kawhi back though.

I definitely believe he is on the high functioning end of Autism or Asperger. There is something clearly not right about him. I remember laughing at his reactions when Morris got into it with Doncic and then Millsap. He clearly looked lost and confused.

GreekSpursfan
09-16-2020, 06:19 PM
I definitely believe he is on the high functioning end of Autism or Asperger. There is something clearly not right about him. I remember laughing at his reactions when Morris got into it with Doncic and then Millsap. He clearly looked lost and confused.

Uncle is clearly taking advantage of his mental state, its kinda sad tbh. If it wasn't for him Kawhi would still be a Spur and we would face Lebitch in the West finals now, damn.

Genovaswitness
09-16-2020, 09:15 PM
Didn't think you'd be back so quickly, guess a good night's crying yourself to sleep was all it took to shake off the shame. But is that all you got? No admitting you were wrong (well, of course not :lol), no doubling down on the shit takes? At least be an entertaining troll, and dance for us, tbh.

Choking on Nephew's nuts all season long, going on and on about "that LOB mentality" only to have him perform the second biggest choke of the decade :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

of your 686 posts how many of them are replies to me?

you're freakishly obsessed

hence the

RENT

FREE

:toast

btw kawhi has one more ring than the spurs will ever have under pop post-trade I can guarantee you that much.

RD2191
09-16-2020, 09:21 PM
I mean, Giannis is the MVP, lost in the 2nd round, almost got swept. Kawhi can still claim he's the best.

TDMVPDPOY
09-16-2020, 09:43 PM
notice in the post game interviews...he starting to do that jaw shit like kirby?

daslicer
09-16-2020, 09:46 PM
I mean, Giannis is the MVP, lost in the 2nd round, almost got swept. Kawhi can still claim he's the best.

He's lost that title for this year especially if Lebron or Jokic rings.

RD2191
09-16-2020, 10:07 PM
He's lost that title for this year especially if Lebron or Jokic rings.
No argument there.

ezau
09-16-2020, 10:28 PM
Best players never squander a 3-1 lead to the juggernaut called the Nuggets :lol :lol :lol

pad300
09-16-2020, 11:48 PM
this exactly. Once LeBron is gone Nephew will move over to the Lakers

With that quad, he doesn't have years to burn...

Slippy
09-17-2020, 07:30 AM
When playing in the east .. haha

widowmaker
09-17-2020, 08:47 AM

How do u feel now lmao.

rude1_79
09-17-2020, 09:10 AM
Does Kawhi still get to do his load management next year? It seemed like it was worth it if you got a ring, but second round knock out.

cd021
09-17-2020, 09:17 AM
With that quad, he doesn't have years to burn...
Yeah, he probably has 4 years of top level play left.

pad300
09-17-2020, 12:43 PM
Yeah, he probably has 4 years of top level play left.

Not even sure he has that. He looked worse this playoffs than he did with TOR. He looked great in 2017. 2018 he took off to heal. 2019 he was taking lots of rest games with TOR, and was limping by the end of the playoffs (when he couldn't take load management games). Now in 2020, after a big pre-playoffs rest, he was really looking bad (no lift, no acceleration) after 2 series...

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2020, 02:34 PM
Not even sure he has that. He looked worse this playoffs than he did with TOR. He looked great in 2017. 2018 he took off to heal. 2019 he was taking lots of rest games with TOR, and was limping by the end of the playoffs (when he couldn't take load management games). Now in 2020, after a big pre-playoffs rest, he was really looking bad (no lift, no acceleration) after 2 series...

Bruh, rest doesn’t help with conditioning. What killed them is playing 40 intense minutes every other day after basically sitting on the couch for 3 months. He wasn’t limping, he just had tired legs thus the lack of lift.

lefty20
09-17-2020, 03:13 PM
Bruh, rest doesn’t help with conditioning. What killed them is playing 40 intense minutes every other day after basically sitting on the couch for 3 months. He wasn’t limping, he just had tired legs thus the lack of lift.

Isn't Nephew suppose to be a gym rat who possesses a work ethic so great that it'd even put god to shame? Da fuq was he doing sitting on a couch for 3 months then?

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2020, 03:16 PM
Isn't Nephew suppose to be a gym rat who possesses a work ethic so great that it'd even put god to shame? Da fuq was he doing sitting on a couch for 3 months then?

Game conditioning is different than working out in an empty gym. If he was load managing in-game then it would be one thing, carrying a heavy load in the postseason is another story especially on every-other-day basis.

lefty20
09-17-2020, 03:23 PM
Game conditioning is different than working out in an empty gym. If he was load managing in-game then it would be one thing, carrying a heavy load in the postseason is another story especially on every-other-day basis.

Then why bring up the couch in first place?

35 yrd LBJ, a peer of Nephew, has had no problems with carrying a heavy(heavier than Nephews) load year after year of deep playoff runs. And that's been on the wrong side of 30 as well. And we still gonna sit here and talk about how Nephew > LBJ, common m8...

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2020, 03:28 PM
Then why bring up the couch in first place?

35 yrd LBJ, a peer of Nephew, has had no problems with carrying a heavy(heavier than Nephews) load year after year of deep playoff runs. And that's been on the wrong side of 30 as well. And we still gonna sit here and talk about how Nephew > LBJ, common m8...

LMAO, LeBrat had JR Smith guarding Durant b/c he didn’t want that smoke.

In any case, Harden gets gassed & he actually load manages on defense. Kawhi was guarding guys like Luka/Murray or scrambling on defense while being the main playmaker/rebounder.

LeBrat throws lobs for Davis rather than Zubac & rests on the worst offensive player. He’s playing like 30 minutes a night due to garbage competition where they win games while he drops 10 points.:blah

lefty20
09-17-2020, 03:36 PM
LMAO, Harden gets gassed & he actually load manages on defense. Kawhi was guarding guys like Luka/Murray or scrambling on defense while being the main playmaker/rebounder.

LeBrat throws lobs for Davis & rests on the worst offensive player.:blah

Like Nephew wasn't resting in the corner and avoiding Murray until it was already too late. And it's hard to call it "defense" when Luka pretty much got what he wanted most of the time.

There is literally is stopping Nephew from generating easy looks for the +atheletes on his team, well except the fact that he never could develop an above average play making ability. Just that.

Anyways, I'm glad that you've finally come around and set your sights lower and started comparing Nephew to fraud like James Harden. My work here seems to be done.

TD 21
LMAO, Harden gets gassed & he actually load manages on defense. Kawhi was guarding guys like Luka/Murray or scrambling on defense while being the main playmaker/rebounder.

LeBrat throws lobs for Davis & rests on the worst offensive player.:blah

Say what you want about Harden, but 8 times he's logged more total minutes in a regular season than Scumbag ever has. He also has created damn near everything from scratch and at times defend bigs on post ups/block out's.

If that pussy you worship had to do that for 1 season, he'd probably retire and live the rest of his life in a cage in uncle Dennis's house.

MultiTroll
Agree, he did not look the same.
Descent from Toronto to this years looked like a continuation.

The killer for him this year was that Clipper game they choked off a 19 point lead in mid 3rd quarter. FFS. Win that game and he gets days before the Laker series.

I don't think he's faking it. Quad is degenerative.

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2020, 03:37 PM
Say what you want about Harden, but 8 times he's logged more total minutes in a regular season than Scumbag ever has. He also has created damn near everything from scratch and at times defend bigs on post ups/block out's.

If that pussy you worship had to do that for 1 season, he'd probably retire and live the rest of his life in a cage in uncle Dennis's house.

Alas, he’s living rent free in your head :madrun #winning

TD 21
09-17-2020, 03:42 PM

Nah, I just call it like I see it. Having fun not sleeping a wink while you continue to attempt to do damage control around here? :lmao

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2020, 03:44 PM
Like Nephew wasn't resting in the corner and avoiding Murray until it was already too late. And it's hard to call it "defense" when Luka pretty much got what he wanted most of the time.

There is literally is stopping Nephew from generating easy looks for the +atheletes on his team, well except the fact that he never could develop an above average play making ability. Just that.

Anyways, I'm glad that you've finally come around and set your sights lower and started comparing Nephew to fraud like James Harden. My work here seems to be done.

Punk Ass White boy was calling for a screen whenever he saw Kawhi who ripped him more than he got scored on by Puka. LeBrat would have been resting on the weakside trying to get a cheap block on Burke then flexing.

In any case, congratulations ShitTalk nation for winning the *title. Does this top ‘99?

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2020, 03:46 PM
Nah, I just call it like I see it. Having fun not sleeping a wink while you continue to attempt to do damage control around here? :lmao

:madrunShitTalk Nation 2020 Chumps* (‘99*, ‘20*):madrun #rentfree

Dejounte
09-17-2020, 03:47 PM
Lmao kawhitstorm working overtime after vanishing for months. This is when you know shit's hit the fan

Seventyniner
09-17-2020, 05:17 PM
Lmao kawhitstorm working overtime after vanishing for months. This is when you know shit's hit the fan

The desperate attempts at damage control by Quitstorm get funnier by the post.

cd021
09-17-2020, 06:13 PM

If that's true, he's going to have a weird career. Two time NBA champion, and two time Finals MVP but doesn't even score 15,000 point or at least play 850 games.

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2020, 06:48 PM
If that's true, he's going to have a weird career. Two time NBA champion, and two time Finals MVP but doesn't even score 15,000 point or at least play 850 games.

By the time he retires, he would have popped cherries on two franchises & still be the last FMVP in ShitTalk history #chipcityclipcity

TDMVPDPOY
09-17-2020, 06:53 PM
win or lose this year, whoever wins the chip has a *

but the * doesnt apply to lebronz and lakers when they win it all...

cd021
09-17-2020, 07:02 PM
By the time he retires, he would have popped cherries on two franchises & still be the last FMVP in ShitTalk history #chipcityclipcity

Clippers ain't winning tbh. They'll probably go down as a failed super-team like the Nash-Kobe, Dwight, Gasol Lakers.

Kawhitstorm
09-17-2020, 07:05 PM
Clippers ain't winning tbh. They'll probably go down as a failed super-team like the Nash-Kobe, Dwight, Gasol Lakers.

Are you willing to bet getting pinked?

pad300
09-17-2020, 10:03 PM

We'll see if you're right. I don't think you are...

Slippy
09-17-2020, 10:16 PM

Lol it cost us absolutely nothing to piss on Kawhai.

offset formation
09-17-2020, 10:31 PM
Agree, he did not look the same.
Descent from Toronto to this years looked like a continuation.

The killer for him this year was that Clipper game they choked off a 19 point lead in mid 3rd quarter. FFS. Win that game and he gets days before the Laker series.

I don't think he's faking it. Quad is degenerative.

Sure seems to come out when defeat is a possibility. Only times I recall him visibly limping was this and then last year vs Philly. He uses it to his advantage to evoke pity.

MultiTroll
09-17-2020, 10:40 PM
Sure seems to come out when defeat is a possibility. Only times I recall him visibly limping was this and then last year vs Philly. He uses it to his advantage to evoke pity.
Ah yes the SpursTalk Medical Team weighs in once again.

offset formation
09-17-2020, 11:01 PM
Ah yes the SpursTalk Medical Team weighs in once again.

I have eyes. Use yours.

J_Paco
09-18-2020, 01:52 AM
Well, I think it is easy to see Nephew ain't the best player in the NBA.

And the Spurs medical staff was right & he does have a degenerative quad that won't ever heal with "rest."

Oh, and the Spurs did have something to do with his success & growth as a player.

BackHome
09-18-2020, 08:08 AM
Clippers going to Clip :lol

KY, Uncle, Morris finally got the Karma they deserve it’s going to be fun watch this team coached by DOC blow up next season. The cracks are all ready showing and the ship is going to sink next season got my popcorn and going to enjoy the show. :lma

RC_Drunkford
09-18-2020, 10:42 AM
LMAO, LeBrat had JR Smith guarding Durant b/c he didn’t want that smoke.

In any case, Harden gets gassed & he actually load manages on defense. Kawhi was guarding guys like Luka/Murray or scrambling on defense while being the main playmaker/rebounder.

LeBrat throws lobs for Davis rather than Zubac & rests on the worst offensive player. He’s playing like 30 minutes a night due to garbage competition where they win games while he drops 10 points.:blah

Murray: 22.6 Pts, 43.8% from 3, 44.7 FG%

Doncic: 31 Pts, 36.8% from 3, 50% FG

who the fuck was he guarding? :lmao :lmao :lmao

gtfo with your dumbo takes. He had enough conditioning for 1 half, that's 20 minutes after that he was gassed. And he didn't guard shit. People used to call him the best perimeter defender of all time back in the day. His D fell off a cliff

Kawhitstorm
09-18-2020, 10:50 AM
Murray: 22.6 Pts, 43.8% from 3, 44.7 FG%

Doncic: 31 Pts, 36.8% from 3, 50% FG

who the fuck was he guarding? :lmao :lmao :lmao

gtfo with your dumbo takes. He had enough conditioning for 1 half, that's 20 minutes after that he was gassed. And he didn't guard shit. People used to call him the best perimeter defender of all time back in the day. His D fell off a cliff

Dumbass, how many times do I have to point out that those bitches were begging for a screen whenever they saw Kawhi unless they were taking heat checks after some else lite the house on fire. Navigating screens requires more energy than playing weakside defense or ball hawking ala LeBrat/Butler but alas Zubac/Harrell aren’t exactly Davis/Bam on switches.

Anyway, congrats on finally defending the *title:wow

RC_Drunkford
09-18-2020, 11:50 AM
Dumbass, how many times do I have to point out that those bitches were begging for a screen whenever they saw Kawhi unless they were taking heat checks after some else lite the house on fire. Navigating screens requires more energy than playing weakside defense or ball hawking ala LeBrat/Butler but alas Zubac/Harrell aren’t exactly Davis/Bam on switches.

oh so a screen is your next excuse for him not locking down his match up? :lmao :lmao :lmao That creativity :loser

daslicer
09-18-2020, 11:52 AM
PjktqBKDt-M

RC_Drunkford
09-18-2020, 01:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=157&v=5TV3dvRLuSM&feature=emb_ title

man those screens by the Joker in this video are terrifying. He's absolutely not able to get around them :lmao :lmao :lmao

the motherfucker stumbles or just stops running after Murray period cause he's gassed :lmao :lmao :lmao

somebody please make a gif out of that screen by Jokic at 2:30 where Kawhi doesn't bother to close out Murray at all :lmao :lmao :lmao

then he says " we have to get smarter as a team" :lmao :lmao :lmao

He even does the Patty Mills classic, running by a defender with his hand up so it at least looks like he's closing out, at 2:55 :lmao :lmao :lmao

MultiTroll
09-18-2020, 02:29 PM
I have eyes. Use yours.
He doesn't need CT scans. Doesn't need MRIs. He's the invisible seeing all knowing injury prognastacator offset formation.

Kwa def no longer the best player. 2017 was the peak.

koriwhat
09-18-2020, 02:40 PM
lmao well deserved boot from the playoffs for kawhi the con.

offset formation
09-18-2020, 03:18 PM
He doesn't need CT scans. Doesn't need MRIs. He's the invisible seeing all knowing injury prognastacator offset formation.

Kwa def no longer the best player. 2017 was the peak.

Spurs doctors, the fact that he sought 8 opinions after the Spurs, his comical and now much criticized load management, his documented limp in last year's playoffs, and my eyes seeing a gimp in his getup, smartass.

You can fuck all the way off. I just brought the receipts.

Kawhitstorm
09-18-2020, 06:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=157&v=5TV3dvRLuSM&feature=emb_ title

man those screens by the Joker in this video are terrifying. He's absolutely not able to get around them :lmao :lmao :lmao

the motherfucker stumbles or just stops running after Murray period cause he's gassed :lmao :lmao :lmao

somebody please make a gif out of that screen by Jokic at 2:30 where Kawhi doesn't bother to close out Murray at all :lmao :lmao :lmao

then he says " we have to get smarter as a team" :lmao :lmao :lmao

He even does the Patty Mills classic, running by a defender with his hand up so it at least looks like he's closing out, at 2:55 :lmao :lmao :lmao

Congratulations on digging the crates for the same cherry picked Gm 7 clips where he had no legs to hit a midrange shot let alone chase Murray after the entire team quit. They only played one game so I’m pretty sure that was the whole story of the entire postseason.

If he was looking lively when he had the ball but was loafing around on defense or turned into a potato for the duration of a series like ‘11 LeBrat then it would be one thing but I digress.

Kawhitstorm
09-18-2020, 06:30 PM
oh so a screen is your next excuse for him not locking down his match up? :lmao :lmao :lmao That creativity :loser

Remind me how all-world Timmay locked down Dirt (his opposite matchup) when he was clubbing Bowen/Finley like a baby seal.

RC_Drunkford
09-19-2020, 05:26 AM
Remind me how all-world Timmay locked down Dirt (his opposite matchup) when he was clubbing Bowen/Finley like a baby seal.

you keep making up excuses every hour :lmao :lmao :lmao

Timmy never ran out of gas after 1 half :lmao :lmao :lmao

Kawhitstorm
09-19-2020, 07:55 AM
you keep making up excuses every hour :lmao :lmao :lmao

Timmy never ran out of gas after 1 half :lmao :lmao :lmao

Yeah, PEAK Tiny Tim simply just got outplayed by a better player in TOSB Malone (aka GOAT PF) for 4 straight games....no shame in that tbh.:toast

B1gduff
09-19-2020, 01:14 PM
Hate to say it (Jk) But Kawhi is nowhere near the top.

dbreiden83080
09-19-2020, 02:45 PM
Yeah, PEAK Tiny Tim simply just got outplayed by a better player in TOSB Malone (aka GOAT PF) for 4 straight games....no shame in that tbh.:toast

2004 series was hard to watch. After the first 2 games everything fell apart..

Still that 0.4 BS bothers me though..

MultiTroll
09-19-2020, 03:33 PM
Hate to say it (Jk) But Kawhi is nowhere near the top.
You're right, and it's okay to say it. Knee looks gradually breaking down.

OTOH they were up 19 in mid 3rd qtr of what would have been a closeout and advance to WCFs. So obviously he is still among the top.
I say that because in
:lol todays NBA one doesn't have to be super good to be in the top 10.

Buy ya i think it's downhill from here on out for him. Could end up being a great 2nd or 3rd option on another team. But barring some shenannigans this Clippers team is on its deathbed as far as Championship asperations. If Paul George astounds and grown some playoff greatness that will be stunning next year.

Or if Kwa finds some unheard of medical procedure or trip to Germany for Kombe treatment. And even then, seems like his degen knee condition there is no cure.
He so should have stayed with Toronto for this past season. If he repeated (2019 - 2020) he could have never sniffed the playoffs again and his legacy would have been talked about with all the past top players.

spurs10
09-19-2020, 04:45 PM
Yeah, PEAK Tiny Tim simply just got outplayed by a better player in TOSB Malone (aka GOAT PF) for 4 straight games....no shame in that tbh.:toast Hall of Fame Tim Duncan won 5 championships in a 15 year period.

cd021
09-20-2020, 02:19 AM
Are you willing to bet getting pinked?
Bet is that the Clips don't win it all next season or I get pinked if they do? That's probably a safe bet on my part tbh but meh, don't really care if they win or not. They have two playoff chokers leading their team, its hard to see them winning the championship.

RC_Drunkford
09-20-2020, 03:49 AM

damn boy you're salty :lmao :lmao :lmao keep making up stuff in your delusional mind :lmao :lmao :lmao

Malone 10PPG 8 Rebs 2 AST 0.2 BLK on 44.2% FG

Duncan 20.7 PPG 12.2 Rebs 3.3 AST 1.7 BLK on 47.3% FG

keep dreaming :lmao :lmao

Your boy Kovid Klaw got outplayed by Jamal Murray.

B-b-b-b-b-but they were setting screens

:lmao :lmao :lmao

you keep taking more Ls than the Clippers

hombre
09-20-2020, 10:05 AM
How many rings Karl Malone got you dumbass?

Number 2
09-20-2020, 09:24 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/4fowc6.gif

ezau
09-21-2020, 02:19 AM

Kachoke gave up after just one screen. :lol

Dejounte
09-21-2020, 07:55 AM

Wow. That play says a lot.

Seventyniner
09-21-2020, 09:50 AM

That is so strange. The abrupt transition from running to walking looks like one of those games where you hold a button down to run and use the analog stick to steer, then let the button go while holding the stick in the same direction.

KobesAchilles
09-21-2020, 10:27 AM
I just don't see how you can be gassed when you missed a quarter of the seasons games to rest. And ON TOP OF THAT had 4 months off before the playoffs even started :lol

Today's athletes :lmao
Can't play more than 20 games without being gassed :lmao
Better conditioning and sports science today than 50 years ago :lmao
Wilt played 82 games i while averaging all 48 minutes a game. Kawhi fans crying about rest after 13 games :lmao