PDA

View Full Version : Where is Tommy Boy going to play in 2020?

Benoit
02-18-2020, 06:28 PM

FrostKing
02-18-2020, 06:29 PM
He's not going anywhere. Just like Brees.

spurraider21
02-18-2020, 06:32 PM
i dont really buy the raiders rumors tbh. theres no chance they outright release carr or just dump him off for scraps. he's still a capable starter.

there have been reports that teams are going to be inquiring about carr during the combine... if they get the haul they are looking for, then i would call them favorites for brady. theres no chance gruden goes into a season with a rookie qb. but i dont think this happens because i'm not certain teams are going to offer enough to pry carr off the raiders

Blake
02-18-2020, 10:22 PM
He's not going anywhere. Just like Brees.

Pretty much. There's really nowhere for him to go unlike Manning where Denver had all the other pieces in place.

There's also no #1 draft pick looking over TBs shoulder in NE

Mark Celibate
02-18-2020, 11:34 PM
should go to the Giants to pair with the GOAT offensive coordinator IMO

Millennial_Messiah
02-19-2020, 03:24 PM
Patriots

But

I wouldn't mind him on the Cowboys for a year to give us an excuse to jettison Dak for a 1st and 2nd round pick next year and then trade the farm of next year's picks to draft Trevor Lawrence next year while still being a contender in 2020.

Will Hunting
02-19-2020, 04:35 PM
should go to the Giants to pair with the GOAT offensive coordinator IMO
Would be a good fit, those big ol’ butt fucking blueberries are a key part of the TB12 diet.

Trainwreck2100
02-19-2020, 04:40 PM
Patriots

But

I wouldn't mind him on the Cowboys for a year to give us an excuse to jettison Dak for a 1st and 2nd round pick next year and then trade the farm of next year's picks to draft Trevor Lawrence next year while still being a contender in 2020.
Nobody is giving a first for dak

MultiTroll
02-19-2020, 10:58 PM
Chargers would.
But they long for Tom.

MultiTroll
02-19-2020, 10:59 PM
'Slob where are you with Brady at this juncture?
You've had solid Pattycake takes the whole season.

Blake
02-19-2020, 11:39 PM

The only team that might give a first for Dak already has him

Mitch
02-20-2020, 11:29 AM
I don't see him leaving pats, tbh. He either retires, signs up for another run at sb or gets one last big paycheck that the pats openly are willing to offer.

Millennial_Messiah
02-20-2020, 12:52 PM
what if it's a 2021 first?

Spurtacular
02-20-2020, 11:24 PM
A new anniversary's version in the theater or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LN23qErZDM

Millennial_Messiah
02-21-2020, 02:33 PM
Patriots will retain Brady, be 13-3 and win the Super Bowl next year and people will look back at now and Romo's comments from the Titans playoff loss and laugh.

FrostKing
02-21-2020, 08:13 PM
Patriots will retain Brady, be 13-3 and win the Super Bowl next year and people will look back at now and Romo's comments from the Titans playoff loss and laugh.
Not with that schedule. Patriots play the NFC West in 2020

So it will need to be a 2-year commitment for one last title run. On the other hand the AFC is going thru a transition and if not for Fitzpatrick..... the Patriots likely would have been in the recent Super Bowl

Will Hunting
02-21-2020, 09:21 PM

So it will need to be a 2-year commitment for one last title run. On the other hand the AFC is going thru a transition and if not for Fitzpatrick..... the Patriots likely would have been in the recent Super Bowl
Even if they got to play the Chiefs in New England I don’t see them getting past them in the playoffs.

FrostKing
02-21-2020, 10:09 PM
Even if they got to play the Chiefs in New England I don’t see them getting past them in the playoffs.
Chiefs would have spotted you double digits like they did everyone else. I doubt Bill would have blown that.

Millennial_Messiah
02-22-2020, 12:26 PM

they play in Seattle but host SF, play at the Rams who are declining. Play at KC, at SD, at Houston, and host Denver, Vegas and Baltimore. The other 6 games are in the cakey division again. But when's the last time they have gone a perfect 6-0 in the division? I don't remember. They almost always go 5-1 with a loss to Miami.

A lot of possible losses there but I like them winning their home games again. Maybe lose against SF and at Seattle and at KC. But they tend to own Houston and Baltimore is at home this time.

FrostKing
02-22-2020, 01:47 PM
they play in Seattle but host SF, play at the Rams who are declining. Play at KC, at SD, at Houston, and host Denver, Vegas and Baltimore. The other 6 games are in the cakey division again. But when's the last time they have gone a perfect 6-0 in the division? I don't remember. They almost always go 5-1 with a loss to Miami.

A lot of possible losses there but I like them winning their home games again. Maybe lose against SF and at Seattle and at KC. But they tend to own Houston and Baltimore is at home this time.
I agree. But I expect the Rams and Cardinals to both improve in 2020. Which is why I (as 49er fan) support the hypothetical playoff change which weakens the benefits of the #2 seed

Early prediction: Saints/Chiefs are #1 seeds because they are in the weakest divisions

Millennial_Messiah
02-22-2020, 03:27 PM
I agree. But I expect the Rams and Cardinals to both improve in 2020. Which is why I (as 49er fan) support the hypothetical playoff change which weakens the benefits of the #2 seed

Early prediction: Saints/Chiefs are #1 seeds because they are in the weakest divisions
you mean having 7 teams on each side in the playoffs? so only the #1 seed gets a bye? I could dig that.

also that would mean a more NBA-style stacked opening playoff weekend with tripleheaders. Bring it on.

Millennial_Messiah
02-22-2020, 03:32 PM
also, the AFC East is still by far the weakest division, which is why the Patriots will win the division going away regardless of how many non-division games they lose next year.

The Bills have all the makings of a one-and-done team. Dumb coach, bad QB, mediocre roster that overachieved because of a piss-easy schedule in 2019 and a ton of nail-biters that went their way at the end. History says they won't be nearly so lucky next year. They go 6-10 or worse next year. They're like the Jags from 17 to 18 except with a worse defense.

The Jets have a somewhat better QB but his arm strength is well below average, then again they were 7-4 with him at QB last year and they do have Bell and a moderately decent defense. Oline and receivers mostly still suck. They're probably the greatest chance to take down the Pats, but they'll still probably be around 8-8ish.

The Dolphins are obviously bad and even though they finished the year mediocre and not hilariously bad like they were the first half of last year... they're still the Dolphins and they'll struggle to win more than 6-7 games.

DAF86
02-24-2020, 12:22 PM
Chiefs would have spotted you double digits like they did everyone else. I doubt Bill would have blown that.

Bill did blow that vs the Chiefs on the previous season though.

Millennial_Messiah
02-27-2020, 10:48 PM
Bill did blow that vs the Chiefs on the previous season though.

and then the refs and the coin tossers gave it back to him

SpursforSix
02-28-2020, 02:12 PM
Brady in Tampa Bay is intriguing tbh. And Bill trying to fix Jameis would be incredible entertainment.

:lol

That sounds like a great idea for a sit com. Call it, "Oh Jameis".
Hard Knocks would have record viewing if they were in NE for that.

Blake
02-28-2020, 02:35 PM

"Hey i had some crablegs sitting on the kitchen counter and now they're gone!!!

[Winston shrugs shoulders with sheepish grin and several crustacean legs sticking out from under jersey]

"Oh Jameis..."

[Says Bill while shaking head with wah wah wahhhh bugle sound playing in background]

SpursforSix
02-28-2020, 02:42 PM
"Hey i had some crablegs sitting on the kitchen counter and now they're gone!!!

[Winston shrugs shoulders with sheepish grin and several crustacean legs sticking out from under jersey]

"Oh Jameis..."

[Says Bill while shaking head with wah wah wahhhh bugle sound playing in background]

Exactly. And freeze scene and run credits.
The end of every episode is Jameis messing something up that they spent the whole episode trying to fix.

Millennial_Messiah
02-28-2020, 11:04 PM

for all his troubles, Jameis was the #1 quarterback in 2019. He's in an elite all-time company with the >5K passing yard season.

MultiTroll
03-14-2020, 01:19 PM
Belichick doesn't want Tom as QB anymore -Ted Johnson former Pattycake LB.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ted-johnson-bill-belichick-doesnt-want-tom-brady-as-his-quarterback-anymore/ar-BB11aC2g?ocid=spartandhp

basquetbol
03-14-2020, 02:15 PM
I guess Belichick forgot his record as a coach was abysmal before Brady came around.

Millennial_Messiah
03-14-2020, 07:14 PM
Silver&Black 's team could be in the mix

Will Hunting
03-15-2020, 08:09 AM
Not a chance he comes back to the Patriots at this point.

On the bright side all of the :cry Brady wouldn’t be anything without Belichick :cry talk will go away quickly when the Pats go 2-14 with Stidham at QB.

Monostradamus
03-15-2020, 10:06 AM
Not a chance he comes back to the Patriots at this point.

On the bright side all of the :cry Brady wouldn’t be anything without Belichick :cry talk will go away quickly when the Pats go 2-14 with Stidham at QB.
That would be perfect, then they could draft Trevor Lawrence :lol

I refuse to believe that Bill is smart enough to let Brady go, but stupid enough to think signing a stopgap like Andy Dalton, and going 7-9, would be the better choice than tanking hardcore for a generational QB.

Will Hunting
03-15-2020, 10:14 AM

I refuse to believe that Bill is smart enough to let Brady go, but stupid enough to think signing a stopgap like Andy Dalton, and going 7-9, would be the better choice than tanking hardcore for a generational QB.
Yeah I don’t see the Dalton type thing happening. They’re going to be cap strapped because of how Brady’s deal was structured (iirc he still counts as a fuck load of dead money even if he signs elsewhere) so hopefully they use this year to clean up bad contracts and tank for Lawrence.

Will Hunting
03-15-2020, 12:40 PM
Titans apparently have no interest.

In the end the only way he comes back to New England I s a lack of interest from other teams.

Millennial_Messiah
03-15-2020, 03:25 PM
Yeah I don’t see the Dalton type thing happening. They’re going to be cap strapped because of how Brady’s deal was structured (iirc he still counts as a fuck load of dead money even if he signs elsewhere) so hopefully they use this year to clean up bad contracts and tank for Lawrence.

Yeah they're going to dump their expensive ass secondary and tank for T-Law.

But thinking Ginger Dolton is going to make a difference between 2-14 and 7-9 is, :lol. Dolton is probably worse than Stidham.

Millennial_Messiah
03-15-2020, 03:28 PM
Titans apparently have no interest.

In the end the only way he comes back to New England I s a lack of interest from other teams.

They were always going to keep Tannehill after he changed their franchise from being shitty to mediocre for the past 15+ years to the AFC runner-up, and getting them out of a 2-4 hole early in the season to do so. Tannehill is the Titans' franchise QB and he earned it.

Mariota is likely headed for career backup status, and if he doesn't make it/take it there, there's always the XFL I guess. He's just a great athlete who never developed into a quality NFL QB above the neck.

Spurtacular
03-17-2020, 02:22 PM
I'm going to guess Tampa Bay.

spurraider21
03-17-2020, 02:31 PM
cowherd claims to have a source confirming that... but its cowherd so take it with a grain of salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8FMxRmW5Os&feature=emb_logo

Monostradamus
03-17-2020, 06:33 PM
Brady in Tampa Bay is intriguing tbh. And Bill trying to fix Jameis would be incredible entertainment.
Monostradamus

I called it. ME.

Millennial_Messiah
03-17-2020, 08:09 PM
BUC-
BUCC-
BUCCANEERS

Millennial_Messiah
03-17-2020, 08:12 PM
Silver&Black (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20666) 's team could be in the mix

called it

Monostradamus
03-17-2020, 08:34 PM
called it
2 weeks after I did, faggot.

I called it. ME.

MultiTroll
03-17-2020, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by monoslob

Monostradamus

I called it. ME.

Because saying something is "intriguing" is the same as predicting it will happen.

You

DAF86
03-17-2020, 10:08 PM
Monostradamus

I called it. ME.

Is Winston a free agent?

DAF86
03-17-2020, 10:28 PM
Just realized Brady's last pass as a Patriot was a pick 6 in the playoffs.

DC23
03-17-2020, 10:37 PM
Just realized Brady's last pass as a Patriot was a pick 6 in the playoffs.
Not his fault. Not much talent around him.

Sportcamper
03-18-2020, 09:46 AM
Joe Namath left New York and went to the LA Rams, Deacon Jones Left Los Angeles and went the San Diego Chargers; I left Robinson’s in Woodland Hills for Sears and Roebuck in Canoga Park. Tom Terrific is a multi-millionaire, 42 and just wants another season chasing a title. The Patriots are rebuilding. It happens to all sports dynasties. Americans move and work where they choose. Good Luck Tom Terrific.

Millennial_Messiah
03-18-2020, 12:31 PM
Is Winston a free agent?

yes, the Bucs declined to tag him because they knew they were getting the GOAT.

Spurtacular
03-18-2020, 06:05 PM
I'm going to guess Tampa Bay.

Called it.

Spurtacular
03-18-2020, 06:07 PM
2 weeks after I did, faggot.

I called it. ME.

That's not a call, faggot.

Monostradamus
03-18-2020, 06:23 PM
That's not a call, faggot.
I called it.

ME.

Monostradamus
03-18-2020, 06:23 PM
Called it.
You posted this after the reports came out, dipshit :lmao

Spurtacular
03-18-2020, 06:26 PM
I called it.

ME.

you called nothing, FAGGOT.

Spurtacular
03-18-2020, 06:27 PM
You posted this after the reports came out, dipshit :lmao

I made a call. You made no call. :lmao

Monostradamus
03-18-2020, 06:29 PM
I called it.

ME.

MONOSTRADAMUS.

Spurtacular
03-18-2020, 06:38 PM
I called it.

ME.

MONOSTRADAMUS.

Transcript don't lie. I already posted your non-call. Stop throwing a tantrum.

Monostradamus
03-18-2020, 06:41 PM
Brady in Tampa Bay
mono: called it
derp: didn’t call it

that’s it and that’s all.

Spurtacular
03-18-2020, 07:44 PM
mono: called it
derp: didn’t call it

that’s it and that’s all.

:lmao You had to edit the quote to make it look like you called it. :lmao
:lmao Slob :lmao

Monostradamus
03-18-2020, 07:52 PM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
03-18-2020, 08:29 PM
Transcript.

It don't lie.

Monostradamus
03-19-2020, 02:06 AM
I called it.

ME.

And only ME.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 03:29 AM
Transcript still ain't lying.

Monostradamus
03-20-2020, 02:53 PM
I called it.

ME.

spurraider21
03-20-2020, 03:05 PM
raiders never made an offer. good :tu... i dont think it would be the right move, even if brady is an immediate upgrade to carr

Millennial_Messiah
03-20-2020, 03:07 PM
Rapeis Crablegs still unemployed :lol

spurraider21
03-20-2020, 03:12 PM
Rapeis Crablegs still unemployed :lol
i think its absolutely nuts that a team like chicago would rather trade for an overpaid nick foles than just sign winston

Millennial_Messiah
03-20-2020, 03:21 PM
i think its absolutely nuts that a team like chicago would rather trade for an overpaid nick foles than just sign winston

yeah, Foles would have done well in Indy or Philly but that's about it. Nagy does have Reid/Pederson lineage but that offensive line is atrocious from end to end since Kyle Long retired.

Monostradamus
03-20-2020, 03:51 PM
Tampa should really consider signing Jameis and letting him sit and watch Brady for two years. Brady’s backups (except for Mallett) have all had moments where they looked like competent NFL quarterbacks, some longer than others. And most all of them are virtually talentless, certainly nowhere close to the level of Jameis.

Millennial_Messiah
03-20-2020, 04:06 PM
Tampa should really consider signing Jameis and letting him sit and watch Brady for two years. Brady’s backups (except for Mallett) have all had moments where they looked like competent NFL quarterbacks, some longer than others. And most all of them are virtually talentless, certainly nowhere close to the level of Jameis.
What, you think Jameis is going to sign for 7 figures a year? Gimme a break. :lmao

No... Tampa should save that money and acquire an elite slot receiver (Edelman, Brown, Kupp) for Brady and most importantly, an offensive line. Their tackle situation is absolutely dreadful.

Monostradamus
03-20-2020, 04:16 PM
What, you think Jameis is going to sign for 7 figures a year? Gimme a break. :lmao
Does he have a choice? Nobody wants him.

Millennial_Messiah
03-20-2020, 04:24 PM
I'd bring in both Edelman (reasonable deal, could be his last year in NFL, could be had for a 2020 5th) and Kupp (possibly for a 2020 3rd, still on rookie deal in 2020) plus try to trade for a star OT and then spend their first on the best OT available. DeMar Dotson is finished at RT and they have nobody at LT so both spots are a big need.

Edelman retires after next year and Kupp is re-signed, they have their tackles of the future, and Brady has 1-2 years left before calling it quits, so they can start to work on QB again.

But, alas, there's no room in Raymond James for Winston any longer.

Fabbs
03-20-2020, 05:23 PM
Tampa should really consider signing Jameis and letting him sit and watch Brady for two years.
That would give you two years of non stop jacking off while self glossing "I called it, I called it! Me me me!"

Stock up on Jergens.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 08:51 PM
I called it.

ME.

This was your call, bitch. :lmao

I refuse to believe that Bill is smart enough to let Brady go

STFU already.

Monostradamus
03-20-2020, 08:58 PM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 09:15 PM
Transcript shows I called Brady in TB and the slob called Brady staying in NE.

:lmao SLOB

Monostradamus
03-20-2020, 10:49 PM
Transcript shows I called Brady in TB and the slob called Brady staying in NE.

:lmao SLOB
Fake news^

I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
03-20-2020, 10:52 PM
Fake news^

I called it.

ME.

:lmao You can't quote any unedited posts.
:lmao You're a fucking dickhole.
:lmao YOU.

Monostradamus
03-20-2020, 10:56 PM
Nope. I called it. ME.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 04:08 AM

Monostradamus
03-21-2020, 08:55 AM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
03-21-2020, 07:55 PM
https://engineering.nyu.edu/sites/default/files/styles/content_header_default_1x/public/2018-10/official-transcripts.jpg?h=102813d3&itok=-02S_LGn

Millennial_Messiah
03-21-2020, 08:18 PM
I guess cancelling middle school classes wasn't the best idea for this board, tbh.

Monostradamus
03-21-2020, 11:55 PM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
03-22-2020, 06:42 AM
https://www.diplomasandmore.com/images/EnvelopeFront.jpg

Monostradamus
03-22-2020, 08:17 AM
I called it.

ME.

Clipper Nation
03-22-2020, 10:03 AM
Of course Brady went to TB. Florida is where old farts always go to retire.

Millennial_Messiah
03-22-2020, 10:52 AM
Of course Brady went to TB. Florida is where old farts always go to retire.
Philbilly went to a cold weather state

Spurtacular
03-22-2020, 05:15 PM
https://parchmentsupport.force.com/servlet/rtaImage?eid=ka1380000004PsT&feoid=00N38000003fQVY&refid=0EM38000000FZ9H

Benoit
03-23-2020, 03:04 AM
Belichick is going to get the last laugh in the end.

Monostradamus
03-23-2020, 06:02 AM
I called it.

ME.

Admissions Office
03-23-2020, 08:35 AM
Responding to the request to release Mono Slob's transcript:

2020 Winter Trimester

Calling It 101: F
Not Calling It 425: A
Homo Erotica Film Study 430: A
Mom's Basement Independent Study 412: A
Bandwagon'ing 320: B

Monostradamus
03-23-2020, 10:21 AM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
03-23-2020, 04:49 PM

2020 Winter Trimester

/thread

Monostradamus
03-23-2020, 06:21 PM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
03-23-2020, 09:08 PM
I called it.

ME.

/your life

Millennial_Messiah
03-23-2020, 11:16 PM

2020 Winter Trimester

Advanced Dicksucking: A+ with a PhD thesis en practicum

monosylab1k
03-24-2020, 04:22 AM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
03-24-2020, 06:53 AM
Advanced Dicksucking: A+ with a PhD thesis en practicum

:lmao

monosylab1k
03-25-2020, 05:56 AM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 09:28 AM
Loser slob at it again.

monosylab1k
03-25-2020, 11:47 AM
I called it. ME.

Fabbs
03-25-2020, 12:19 PM
Prediction:

slob will make another copy post.

I called it.

Me.

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 07:37 PM
https://www.albany.edu/registrar/images/TranscriptCheckOrderStatusFinal.png

Yup. Slob called nothing. :lol

monosylab1k
03-25-2020, 08:16 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/023/419/nerd_smoking.jpg
Yup. Slob called nothing. :lol

monosylab1k
03-25-2020, 08:16 PM
I called it. ME.

Spurtacular
03-25-2020, 09:36 PM
Prediction:

slob will make another copy post.

I called it.

Me.

Slam dunk.

monosylab1k
03-26-2020, 12:47 AM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 09:05 AM
I called it.

ME.

You done fapping yet?

monosylab1k
03-26-2020, 09:06 AM
I called it.

ME.

Millennial_Messiah
03-26-2020, 11:01 AM
#TampaTom

Other than the GOAT, nobody will remember Tom Brady as anything other than Tampa Tom. Calling it now.

Tampa Tom gonna play until 55 and win more titles than he did with Belicheat. Calling it now.

#TampaTom

Millennial_Messiah
03-26-2020, 11:05 AM
Tampa Tom rejuvenating a state that has been a black hole for pro sports since "The Decision Part II".

Tampa Tom is a legend already. Tampa Tom took his talents to... West Bay? A true hero unlike LeBrick.

spurraider21
03-26-2020, 04:18 PM
:wow mono called it

Spurtacular
03-26-2020, 11:27 PM

:lol Your SDS

Spurtacular
03-27-2020, 08:09 PM
:lmao I called it; Slob didn't.

monosylab1k
03-27-2020, 08:12 PM

monosylab1k
03-27-2020, 08:12 PM
I called it.

ME.

monosylab1k
03-27-2020, 08:13 PM
:lmao I didn’t call it.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/023/419/nerd_smoking.jpg

Spurtacular
03-27-2020, 08:15 PM
:lmao I called it; Slob didn't.

monosylab1k
03-27-2020, 11:34 PM

Spurtacular
03-28-2020, 12:45 AM
monosylab1k (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5048)

:lmao You begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and beggedfor this presentation. :lmao

https://i.imgur.com/dU70A2x.jpeg

monosylab1k
03-28-2020, 08:04 AM
I called it.

ME.

Millennial_Messiah
03-28-2020, 01:18 PM
Can't wait for football season so we can put away all this nonsense and bickering.

Problem is, the season doesn't start for another 5+ months. We have.... a boring-ass quarantine spring, and an excruciatingly hot Texas summer, in front of us before we get to go back to the utopia of seeing some actual real live football. FML.

P.S. -- Happy birthday to ME :birthday:

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 09:53 AM
Can't wait for football season so we can put away all this nonsense and bickering.

Problem is, the season doesn't start for another 5+ months. We have.... a boring-ass quarantine spring, and an excruciatingly hot Texas summer, in front of us before we get to go back to the utopia of seeing some actual real live football. FML.

P.S. -- Happy birthday to ME :birthday:

Slobs like L's no matter what time of year.

DAF86
03-29-2020, 03:54 PM
Why the fuck do I keep clicking on this thread expecting to find something relevant?

Will Hunting
03-29-2020, 05:13 PM
Why the fuck do I keep clicking on this thread expecting to find something relevant?
I’ve asked myself the same thing.

monosylab1k
03-29-2020, 08:25 PM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 08:58 PM

Slob's compulsive lies not enough for you? :lol

monosylab1k
03-30-2020, 08:09 AM
I called it. ME.

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2020, 12:02 PM
+1

since that's what almost every post past page 3 has amounted to anyways

spurraider21
03-30-2020, 03:53 PM
i come to remind myself of the fact that mono actually called this

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 10:19 PM
i come to remind myself of the fact that mono actually called this

:lol You try so hard.

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2020, 10:49 PM
+1

Spurtacular
03-31-2020, 03:26 PM
I think it's hilarious that I actually did call it and that slob actually made no such call...

Yet here the slob is throwing a tantrum for his revisionist history as Lite tries to take a grudge stance multiple times.

:lmao Rent free

Robz4000
03-31-2020, 04:09 PM

Same

monosylab1k
03-31-2020, 06:55 PM
I called it. ME.

Millennial_Messiah
03-31-2020, 07:35 PM
+1

Spurtacular
03-31-2020, 08:46 PM
:lmao Rent free

monosylab1k
03-31-2020, 09:57 PM
I called it. ME.

Spurtacular
03-31-2020, 10:53 PM
You DID CALL Pats keeping Brady.
Noting intrigue after the fact is NOT A CALL.
I DID CALL IT.

:lmao Slob

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

monosylab1k
04-01-2020, 08:13 AM
I called it. ME.

spurraider21
04-01-2020, 12:10 PM
I have to come clean. Mono didn’t call it

Millennial_Messiah
04-01-2020, 01:08 PM
+1

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 06:59 PM
I have to come clean. Mono didn’t call it
monosylab1k

monosylab1k
04-01-2020, 07:00 PM
I called it. ME.

spurraider21
monosylab1k (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5048)

https://i.gyazo.com/e7022b296e2ade4e6f0a6c854a353555.png

spurraider21
:lmao derp

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 07:06 PM
Lite, I was giving you a bit of a pass for shamelessly lying for a slob to satisfy your grudge for the top person on your enemies list.

But if you really want to shine that spotlight on yourself. :lmao

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin:rollin :rollin

Spurtacular
04-01-2020, 07:39 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/e7022b296e2ade4e6f0a6c854a353555.png

You're the fool. The quotes have been listed listed.

Rent fucking free.

Millennial_Messiah
04-01-2020, 08:16 PM
+1

monosylab1k
04-01-2020, 08:52 PM
I called it. ME.

Bynumite
04-02-2020, 04:11 AM
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/12/29/09/called-it.gif

Spurtacular
04-02-2020, 09:15 AM
yep, the DNC/Big$Dems and the Never-Bernies have spoken.

Biden is not well, but he's the best the Dems can do.

Even if Biden withdraws due to incapacity, Dems would deny Bernie, maybe go with Warren, but probably not.

Buttons called Biden, Bernie, and Warren by the slob standard. If any get the nomination, that glory's all his. :lol

monosylab1k
04-02-2020, 09:10 PM
I called it. ME.

Spurtacular
04-03-2020, 05:27 PM
https://societyofhonor.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/slob.jpg

monosylab1k
04-03-2020, 06:24 PM
I called it. ME.

Spurtacular
04-04-2020, 12:34 AM
/your life, slob]

monosylab1k
04-04-2020, 08:49 AM
I called it. ME.

Millennial_Messiah
04-05-2020, 02:10 PM
+1

Spurtacular
04-06-2020, 02:43 AM
You called nothing, you poser slob.

Try to feel better though.

monosylab1k
04-06-2020, 07:17 AM
I called it. ME.

Spurtacular
04-06-2020, 10:04 AM
End it all now.

monosylab1k
04-06-2020, 10:17 AM
I called it. ME.

spurraider21
04-06-2020, 12:23 PM
End it all now.
you want him to stop calling things?

Chucho
04-06-2020, 03:19 PM
You're the fool. The quotes have been listed listed.

Rent fucking free.

Just admit you got trolled the exact same way Avante always got trolled. And it happened April Fool's. :rollin :rollin

Millennial_Messiah
04-06-2020, 05:32 PM
+1

Spurtacular
04-06-2020, 06:08 PM
Just admit you got trolled the exact same way Avante always got trolled. And it happened April Fool's. :rollin :rollin

:lol Dat enemies list getting the best of him. You too.

spurraider21
04-06-2020, 06:56 PM
:wow

Spurtacular
04-08-2020, 02:03 AM
+1

To what?

Millennial_Messiah
04-08-2020, 08:34 AM
To what?

my post count

SpursforSix
04-08-2020, 10:32 AM
:wow

Wait...is there some talk of Winston going to NE? Or is the ":wow" just for the Brady part?

Monostradamus
04-08-2020, 10:41 PM
I called it.
ME.

Spurtacular
04-10-2020, 09:20 AM
Next person to say he called it is a certified faggot.

monosylab1k
04-10-2020, 09:52 AM
I called it.
ME.

Millennial_Messiah
04-10-2020, 06:14 PM
+1

Spurtacular
04-10-2020, 08:11 PM
Slob certifies his faggotry. :lol
Didn't even call it. :lol
I actually did call it, and I ain't trying this hard. :lol

monosylab1k
04-11-2020, 08:04 AM
I didn’t say anything, I just copypasta’d a quote. You, on the other hand, very clearly typed out the following:

I actually did call it

Hi faggot!

monosylab1k
04-11-2020, 08:04 AM
I called it.
ME.

Fabbs
04-11-2020, 11:50 AM
https://q-cf.bstatic.com/images/hotel/max1024x768/109/109774873.jpg

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 03:36 PM
I didn’t say anything, I just copypasta’d a quote. You, on the other hand, very clearly typed out the following:

Hi faggot!

:cry I gots mad loopholes, bruh :cry

:lol Okay, slob.

monosylab1k
04-11-2020, 04:14 PM
:cry I gots mad loopholes, bruh :cry

:lol Okay, slob.

I quoted you directly, Derp. You’re lashing out over your own stupidity, when you really should just suck it up and hold this L.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLGaDFcWUAEGYtJ.jpg

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 04:18 PM
I quoted you directly, Derp. You’re lashing out over your own stupidity, when you really should just suck it up and hold this L.

You might as well make that up; you're making everything else up.

monosylab1k
04-11-2020, 04:20 PM

I actually did call it

Millennial_Messiah
04-11-2020, 07:13 PM
+1

Spurtacular
04-12-2020, 01:38 AM

You were the next person, dip shit.

:cry Quoting myself doesn't count, even if I have done it forty times :cry

:lmao Stupid fucking slob

monosylab1k
04-12-2020, 01:42 AM
You were the next person, dip shit.

:cry Quoting myself doesn't count, even if I have done it forty times :cry

:lmao Stupid fucking slob

Reply to the post that made me the next person to call it. Go there, click the “reply with quote” button, and show everyone that I was next to call it.

Spurtacular
04-12-2020, 01:51 AM
Reply to the post that made me the next person to call it. Go there, click the “reply with quote” button, and show everyone that I was next to call it.

Don't be a retard.

monosylab1k
04-12-2020, 01:52 AM
Don't be a retard.

:lmao your capitulation is duly noted, certified faggot.

Spurtacular
04-12-2020, 01:54 AM
:lmao your capitulation is duly noted, certified faggot.

Keep comforting yourself.

DAF86
04-14-2020, 01:26 AM
gPtFq0M8Fvc

Does anyone else got the feeling, from this interview, that Brady really wants to prove he can win without Belichick?

One thing I will say, he really made two great choices with, 1, selecting the team to go to, and, 2, the moment he chose to leave the Pats.

1) Tampa was one of those teams with a lot of talent on both sides of the ball that you just knew were right in the brink of pulling all together, but unlike a team like the Cowboys, who got all they previous hype and then got called out for underperforming, nobody gave a fuck about the Bucs. So now, if the Bucs play to their capacities, Brady will get all the credit. "They were a losing team last season and now they are a contender thanks to Brady" will be the most heard phrase next season.

2) Pats are royally fucked. They lost a lot of talent during the offseason and they weren't particularly stacked to begin with; but the worst part is the don't have any money to sign anyone. If there was ever a moment to abandon ship it was now. If Belichick manages to make the playoffs with the talent they will have, he is a God.

Silver&Black
04-14-2020, 07:16 AM
Looking Good Mono. Glad to have you aboard. :tu

Millennial_Messiah
04-14-2020, 08:44 AM
If Belichick manages to make the playoffs with the talent they will have, he is stupid and will fuck over the franchise for many years

fify

remember, 7 teams get in the playoffs on each side now. so.... 9-7 teams are now more likely than not to get a wild card birth.

Spurtacular
04-14-2020, 11:01 AM
gPtFq0M8Fvc

Does anyone else got the feeling, from this interview, that Brady really wants to prove he can win without Belichick?

One thing I will say, he really made two great choices with, 1, selecting the team to go to, and, 2, the moment he chose to leave the Pats.

1) Tampa was one of those teams with a lot of talent on both sides of the ball that you just knew were right in the brink of pulling all together, but unlike a team like the Cowboys, who got all they previous hype and then got called out for underperforming, nobody gave a fuck about the Bucs. So now, if the Bucs play to their capacities, Brady will get all the credit. "They were a losing team last season and now they are a contender thanks to Brady" will be the most heard phrase next season.

2) Pats are royally fucked. They lost a lot of talent during the offseason and they weren't particularly stacked to begin with; but the worst part is the don't have any money to sign anyone. If there was ever a moment to abandon ship it was now. If Belichick manages to make the playoffs with the talent they will have, he is a God.

Well, there's a lot of talk about how Brady didn't have the weapons. And maybe that was really the biggest factor even if Brady has lost some ability to throw downfield. He's a system QB at the end of the day. If the system doesn't have enough pieces, he doesn't shine so much.

I agree that he's positioned to take more credit than is arguably his to be had. He's made a career of that.

SpursforSix
04-14-2020, 12:07 PM
gPtFq0M8Fvc

Talent on both sides of the ball???? TB has a couple of good WR and a couple of decent DL. But other than that, they were bad. "On the bring of pulling it all together" is a gross overstatement.

Neo.
04-14-2020, 05:17 PM
remember det time mono correctly predicted tom brady to tampa?

you called it :toast you

Spurtacular
04-14-2020, 09:27 PM
remember det time mono correctly predicted tom brady to tampa?

you called it :toast you

:lol Transcript shows I called it and you didn't, slob.
:lol Classic.

monosylab1k
04-15-2020, 08:25 AM
Derp lashing out after taking the L :lol poor fella

Spurtacular
04-15-2020, 09:10 AM
I called it. You didn't, slob.
Dem da facts.

monosylab1k
04-15-2020, 11:50 AM

I actually did call it

Spurtacular
04-15-2020, 11:55 AM
Slob losing on transcript every which way. :lol

monosylab1k
04-15-2020, 12:06 PM

I actually did call it

Spurtacular
04-15-2020, 12:09 PM

You trying to be Chump's heir apparent for when he officially dies from Covid 27 in fifteen years?

monosylab1k
04-15-2020, 12:21 PM
You trying to be Chump's heir apparent for when he officially dies from Covid 27 in fifteen years?

Millennial_Messiah
04-15-2020, 01:09 PM

lol lrn2maths

Millennial_Messiah
04-15-2020, 01:09 PM
oh, and, while I'm at it..... +1

Spurtacular
04-15-2020, 08:47 PM

They name it for the year? Either way, way to Don Lemon it.

monosylab1k
04-15-2020, 09:18 PM
They name it for the year? Either way, way to Don Lemon it.

:lmao and another one

Spurtacular
04-15-2020, 09:52 PM
:lmao and another one

:lol I'm supposed to be bothered?

monosylab1k
04-16-2020, 05:45 AM
:lol I'm supposed to be bothered?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0WIzSSWwAYIbI9.jpg

Spurtacular
04-16-2020, 05:51 AM
Am i supposed to be bothered yet?

Millennial_Messiah
04-16-2020, 09:49 AM
+1 before my daily scrum call

Millennial_Messiah
04-21-2020, 04:39 PM
Monosylab... who are the Patriots going to draft with their first round pick?

DAF86
04-23-2020, 04:59 PM
Monosylab... who are the Patriots going to draft with their first round pick?

Should be a WR, right?

monosylab1k
04-23-2020, 08:14 PM
Pats should go defense or OL (best chance at success is a strong defense/run heavy offense) but they’re definitely trading out of the first round.

monosylab1k
04-23-2020, 10:04 PM
Pats should go defense or OL (best chance at success is a strong defense/run heavy offense) but they’re definitely trading out of the first round.

I called it.

ME.

President Trump
04-25-2020, 12:46 PM
https://s.faketrumptweet.com/k9fwzvot_ibokpa_l9xu95.png

monosylab1k
04-25-2020, 11:24 PM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
05-01-2020, 01:00 PM

Thanks, Donald.

monosylab1k
05-01-2020, 02:52 PM
I called it.

ME.

Spurtacular
05-06-2020, 04:37 AM

monosylab1k
05-06-2020, 08:27 AM
I called it.

ME.

Millennial_Messiah
05-06-2020, 08:18 PM
+1

spurraider21
05-07-2020, 01:34 PM

Spurtacular
05-08-2020, 09:24 PM

Game recognize game.

monosylab1k
05-09-2020, 10:39 AM
I called it.

ME.

monosylab1k
05-09-2020, 10:40 AM

I actually did call it

Spurtacular
05-09-2020, 03:12 PM

Slob losing on transcript every which way. :lol

Millennial_Messiah
05-09-2020, 03:14 PM
+1

spurraider21
05-11-2020, 12:43 PM

Chucho
05-11-2020, 02:38 PM
:rollin derp getting shit all over just by saying derp things.

Slob
05-11-2020, 05:10 PM
I think it's hilarious that I actually did call it and that slob actually made no such call...

Yet here the slob is throwing a tantrum for his revisionist history as Lite tries to take a grudge stance multiple times.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/66e497c19dc88e71bf99daaf198284da/tenor.gif?itemid=5011214

spurraider21
05-12-2020, 12:55 PM
But thinking Ginger Dolton is going to make a difference between 2-14 and 7-9 is, :lol. Dolton is probably worse than Stidham.
apparently this guy is still a really good QB though and better than Dak, now that the cowboys got him :lmao

spurraider21
05-12-2020, 12:58 PM
coming from the guy who thought benson mayowa was khalil mack just because he was on the cowboys

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2020, 01:00 PM
apparently this guy is still a really good QB though and better than Dak, now that the cowboys got him :lmao

I hadn't done research, but it's quite possible the post was fairly accurate considering the Patriots lack of an o-line and WR corps, Dalton would basically be going to Cincinnati Part 2 except with a better head coach and OC. But it's quite possible the greatness of Brady was the jenga block holding up the Patriots last year in spite of a crumbling surrounding foundation. We'll find out soon enough I guess..

Dalton is the kind of QB who can achieve greatness and be clutch with a good surrounding OL and WR corps, as we saw in the past with Cincinnati, but crumbles without talent around him. But that's true with most (but not all) QBs. Problem is we already know Dak isn't clutch even with an elite #1 ranked surrounding offense around him. Clutch was the difference last year between 12-4 and the 3rd seed (NO would have been dropped to 4th with having lost the H2H tiebreaker), versus 8-8 and no playoffs.

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2020, 01:02 PM
coming from the guy who thought benson mayowa was khalil mack just because he was on the cowboys

Last year kind of made up for that haha. Mayowa had 7 sacks last year before his playing time went down (?) now he's back in Seattle, which is a great move for them.

Mack has been overpaid and less effective since he's been on the Bears, so it was a good trade for the Raiders.

spurraider21
05-12-2020, 01:09 PM
Last year kind of made up for that haha. Mayowa had 7 sacks last year before his playing time went down (?) now he's back in Seattle, which is a great move for them.

Mack has been overpaid and less effective since he's been on the Bears, so it was a good trade for the Raiders.
the trade was Mack for 2 firsts, not mack for mayowa

stop trying to spin this one lol

Millennial_Messiah
05-12-2020, 01:17 PM
the trade was Mack for 2 firsts, not mack for mayowa

stop trying to spin this one lol

Yeah Mayowa was signed off the street after the Cowboys cut him and he was in Arizona (IIRC) briefly. But you got him back for free after you traded him to us for a late pick in 2016. And now he's gone again. Lol. Undervalued 3rd down pass rusher IMO.

Mack for 2 firsts was a fleecing, but the Bears are arguably the league's most notorious for getting fleeced, from that dumb deal to the "move up ONE spot for the worst QB in the draft" fiasco, overpaying for Cutler all those years, not selling out to keep Fangio on defense, missing on Floyd (which sort of led to the Mack trade being a necessity), etc

Millennial_Messiah
05-27-2020, 12:45 PM
So, ultimately, who called it? Tbh

Millennial_Messiah
06-17-2020, 03:16 PM
Whooooo called it?

Neo.
07-30-2020, 09:27 AM
remember that time mono correctly predicted the destination of thomas brady

Spurtacular
07-30-2020, 05:25 PM
Slob certifies his faggotry. :lol
Didn't even call it. :lol

Monostradamus
07-30-2020, 08:13 PM
Just so the timeline is clear:

2/28/20 - mono predicts “Brady in Tampa Bay”

3/16/20 - Tampa Bay emerges as the frontrunner to sign Brady

3/17/20 - Reports come out that Brady will sign with Tampa Bay

3/17/20 - Derp “predicts” Brady to Tampa after it’s already confirmed :lmao

I called it. ME.

Spurtacular
08-02-2020, 07:03 PM
2/28/20 - Slob talks about "intrigue"

3/16/20 - Reports of many teams in the running for Brady

3/17/20 - Early in the morning, 5X ST MVP calls Brady going to Tampa Bay.

3/17/20 - Lite expresses his doubt that Brady will go to Tampa Bay.

3/17/20 - Much later that day, Brady announces signing with Tampa Bay.

3/17/20 - Andy claims "in the mix" was him calling it.

3/17/20 - Slob triggered by Andy's claim. Cries out that his "intrigue" of Tom being in TB was "called it".

3/17/20 - Fapps even calls out slob's "intrigue" is not calling it.

3/18/20 - 5X ST MVP notes that he called it. The one call to TB that isn't pretend.

3/26/20 - After ten days of slob crying, Lite tries to come to board slob's rescue and fails.

3/30/20 - Lite gives the slob another reach around (for not the last time).

4/14/20 - Slob comforts himself with his ampersand alt.

4/14/20 - Slob triples his blue pill dosage.

4/25/20 - President Trump congratulate 5X ST MVP on calling it. Trashes the slob too.

7/30/20 - Slob's blue pill wearing off. Doses himself more.

7/30/20 - 5X ST MVP destroys the slob.

7/31/20 - Slob still can't come to terms. Sad.

Monostradamus
08-03-2020, 08:56 AM
This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

President Trump
08-03-2020, 05:51 PM
Get that slob out of here!
Rough him up, some!

Thanos
02-22-2021, 06:13 AM

Welp :lol