PDA

View Full Version : Rohrabacher confirms he offered Trump pardon to Assange for proof Russia didn't hack DNC email

RandomGuy
02-21-2020, 01:42 PM
In a phone interview with Yahoo News, Rohrabacher said his goal during the meeting was to find proof for a widely debunked conspiracy theory: that WikiLeaks’ real source for the DNC emails was not Russian intelligence agents, as U.S. officials have since concluded, but former DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was murdered on the streets of Washington in July 2016 in what police believe was a botched robbery.

https://news.yahoo.com/rohrabacher-confirms-he-offered-trump-pardon-to-assange-for-proof-russia-didnt-hack-dnc-email-131438007.html

TSA
02-21-2020, 02:03 PM
In a phone interview with Yahoo News, Rohrabacher said his goal during the meeting was to find proof for a widely debunked conspiracy theory: that WikiLeaks’ real source for the DNC emails was not Russian intelligence agents, as U.S. officials have since concluded, but former DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was murdered on the streets of Washington in July 2016 in what police believe was a botched robbery.

https://news.yahoo.com/rohrabacher-confirms-he-offered-trump-pardon-to-assange-for-proof-russia-didnt-hack-dnc-email-131438007.html

“I spoke to Julian Assange and told him if he would provide evidence about who gave WikiLeaks the emails I would petition the president to give him a pardon,” Rohrabacher said. “He knew I could get to the president.”

When he spoke to Kelly, the then chief of staff was “courteous” but made no commitment that he would even raise the matter directly with the president. “He knew this had to be handled with care,” Rohrabacher said, and that it could be spun by the news media in ways that would be “harmful” to the president. In fact, Rohrabacher said he never heard anything further from Kelly about the matter, nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump.

:lol another RandomGuy fail thread

RandomGuy
02-21-2020, 02:17 PM
“I spoke to Julian Assange and told him if he would provide evidence about who gave WikiLeaks the emails I would petition the president to give him a pardon,” Rohrabacher said. “He knew I could get to the president.”

When he spoke to Kelly, the then chief of staff was “courteous” but made no commitment that he would even raise the matter directly with the president. “He knew this had to be handled with care,” Rohrabacher said, and that it could be spun by the news media in ways that would be “harmful” to the president. In fact, Rohrabacher said he never heard anything further from Kelly about the matter, nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump.

:lol another RandomGuy fail thread

???

How specifically is it a "fail"? Use your words.

TSA
02-21-2020, 02:26 PM
???

How specifically is it a "fail"? Use your words.

Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon to offer. Do you even read the links you post or are you now on the level of boutons/djohn where the headline is enough for you to run and post as fast as you can?

ChumpDumper
02-21-2020, 02:26 PM
Hey TSA, you still think Hillary/DNC murdered Seth Rich?

spurraider21
02-21-2020, 02:38 PM
the last thing he ever saw...

https://www.rollingstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/rs-221383-RedGun.jpg

RandomGuy
02-21-2020, 02:44 PM
Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon to offer. Do you even read the links you post or are you now on the level of boutons/djohn where the headline is enough for you to run and post as fast as you can?

:lol

Wow that is some tortured logic. Jesus.

Did he, or did not state state that he offered Assange a pardon, stupid mother fucker?

I'll give you a billion dollars to answer the question.

I can truthfully state I offered you a billion dollars to answer the question, even if I don't actually have it to offer.

You try sooo hard for the w, and step on your dick almost every time.

TSA
02-21-2020, 03:02 PM

Did he, or did not state state that he offered Assange a pardon, stupid mother fucker?

I can truthfully state I offered you a billion dollars to answer the question, even if I don't actually have it to offer.

Again, you stupid mother fucker, Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon to offer and he never claimed he had a Trump pardon to offer, you stupid mother fucker.

Rohrabacher didn't offer Assange a pardon, he offered to petition Trump for a pardon, you stupid mother fucker. I even quoted the article you linked that your stupid mother fucking ass didn't read, you dumb fuck.

monosylab1k
02-21-2020, 03:35 PM

Oh what a shock, he ignored this and post some other bullcrap instead :lol

koriwhat
02-21-2020, 03:41 PM

of course he ignored it... we all ignore that faggot CumDumpster but your obese coronavirus having ass loves that queer.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2020, 03:46 PM
of course he ignored it... we all ignore that faggot CumDumpster but your obese coronavirus having ass loves that queer.Just quoting you so you'll meltdown again.

TSA
02-21-2020, 03:47 PM

I’ve ignored that pathetic faggot’s posts for almost a year now and the sorry fuck continues to follow me around quoting me daily begging for attention. Most pathetic thing I’ve witnessed on this board. :lol his life

koriwhat
02-21-2020, 03:48 PM
I’ve ignored that pathetic faggot’s posts for almost a year now and the sorry fuck continues to follow me around quoting me daily begging for attention. Most pathetic thing I’ve witnessed on this board. :lol his life

CumDumpster is doing that to me right now. quoted me to gain attention but i can only guess what he wrote, "wait til he sees this... he'll respond"... fuck that stupid faggot!

i got some great advice many months back to avoid CD and it's been a great since. the only problem is that CD still insists on trying to garner my attention. i only like bitches with pussies not pussy bitches like CumDumpster.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2020, 03:50 PM
I’ve ignored that pathetic faggot’s posts for almost a year now and the sorry fuck continues to follow me around quoting me daily begging for attention. Most pathetic thing I’ve witnessed on this board. :lol his life:lol still talking about me.

You embarrassed yourself one too many times here and now you're just in denial about it. You're just prayingdog.gif one of your conspiracy theories turns out to be true, then you'll be mentioning me and all the people here who have laughed at your pizzagate QAnon believing ass.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2020, 03:51 PM
CumDumpster is doing that to me right now. quoted me to gain attention but i can only guess what he wrote, "wait til he sees this... he'll respond"... fuck that stupid faggot!

i got some great advice many months back to avoid CD and it's been a great since. the only problem is that CD still insists on trying to garner my attention. i only like bitches with pussies not pussy bitches like CumDumpster."real man"

monosylab1k
02-21-2020, 04:01 PM
of course he ignored it... we all ignore that faggot CumDumpster but your obese coronavirus having ass loves that queer.
You’re a drug addict.

koriwhat
02-21-2020, 04:03 PM
You’re a drug addict.

am i? list the drug(s) since you know me so well.

your drug of choice is anything that'll clog your arteries you fat fucking slob.

just like everything today, the libs make claims they can't back up. poor fat fucking loser coronavirus having dipshit mono is nothing but a parrot who parrot's that of other faggots like himself here on ST.

SnakeBoy
02-21-2020, 04:07 PM

:lmao

I'll petition Trump for a pardon for you if you read your own fucking link

monosylab1k
02-21-2020, 04:08 PM
am i? list the drug(s) since you know me so well.

your drug of choice is anything that'll clog your arteries you fat fucking slob.

just like everything today, the libs make claims they can't back up. poor fat fucking loser coronavirus having dipshit mono is nothing but a parrot who parrot's that of other faggots like himself here on ST.

Such rage.

koriwhat
02-21-2020, 04:10 PM
Such rage.

such fail.... still can't list the drug(s) you claim i'm an addict of. go figure!

eat more please! stuff that gullet of yours until you choke!

TSA
02-21-2020, 04:14 PM

I'll petition Trump for a pardon for you if you read your own fucking link

And that was the stupid mother fucker's reply even after given the quotes from his own link :lmao

koriwhat
02-21-2020, 04:15 PM
And that was the stupid mother fucker's reply even after given the quotes from his own link :lmao

he's a stupid lib... did you really expect anything else from him?

boutons_deux
02-21-2020, 04:52 PM
" Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon"

anybody believe Rohrbacher? :lol

the most simple, most probable is that Trash sent Rohrbacher with a pardon to get Assange STFU about Russia.

Who has the most to gain from Assange accepting the pardon, who is totally compromised by Pootin and tries to hide it, who blocks ALL Mueller docs and WH mafiya from Congress?

who?

monosylab1k
02-21-2020, 04:54 PM
such fail.... still can't list the drug(s) you claim i'm an addict of. go figure!

eat more please! stuff that gullet of yours until you choke!

It’s not my fault that you’re in denial about your drug abuse. Just calm yourself down.

koriwhat
02-21-2020, 04:54 PM
" Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon"

the most simple, most probable is that Trash sent Rohrbacher with a pardon to get Assange STFU about Russia.

Who has the most to gain from Assange accepting the pardon, who is totally compromised by Pootin and tries to hide it, who blocks ALL Mueller docs and WH mafiya from Congress?

who?

more make believe by the make believe emotionally wrecked losers on the far-left. :lol

koriwhat
02-21-2020, 04:55 PM
It’s not my fault that you’re in denial about your drug abuse. Just calm yourself down.

you can't list the drug(s) you claim i'm addicted to but for some reason will go on and on as if you're right. it's quite funny what a pathetic fat fucking loser you are shortround.

koriwhat
02-21-2020, 04:56 PM

more make believe by the make believe emotionally wrecked losers on the far-left. :lol

monosylab1k
02-21-2020, 05:00 PM
you can't list the drug(s) you claim i'm addicted to but for some reason will go on and on as if you're right. it's quite funny what a pathetic fat fucking loser you are shortround.

You’re an emaciated tranny looking crackhead, calm yourself down.

RandomGuy
02-21-2020, 05:11 PM
Again, you stupid mother fucker, Rohrabacher didn't have a Trump pardon to offer and he never claimed he had a Trump pardon to offer, you stupid mother fucker.

Rohrabacher didn't offer Assange a pardon, he offered to petition Trump for a pardon, you stupid mother fucker. I even quoted the article you linked that your stupid mother fucking ass didn't read, you dumb fuck.

Now that is more fucking like it. I did read the fucking article, but, unlike your dumb ass can understand English words.

So the basis of your stupid sheep-fucking point is that the headline or quoted article should have said something slightly fucking different but essentially convey the same fucking information.

"but he should have said "offered to petition for a pardon" instead of "offered a pardon" as if that is a meaningful point.

jesus you are fucking trying so hard, and still failing. Go back to molesting farm animals, and leave the reading and writing to us higher primates, you monkey-fucking simp.

koriwhat
02-21-2020, 05:32 PM
You’re an emaciated tranny looking crackhead, calm yourself down.

cool story shortround but you still haven't made a case for your bullshit claims... you stupid fucking lame lefty's are all the same cowards tbh except you're also an obese coronavirus bat eating shit stain to your ethnicity and our country.

ChumpDumper
02-21-2020, 05:36 PM
cool story shortround but you still haven't made a case for your bullshit claims... you stupid fucking lame lefty's are all the same cowards tbh except you're also an obese coronavirus bat eating shit stain to your ethnicity and our country.#noracistidatedanasianonceaftermexicanthun derdome

koriwhat
02-21-2020, 05:39 PM
:lol CumDumpster and blaKKKe in a photo together

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y9GENxJ-Y9w/maxresdefault.jpg

ChumpDumper
02-21-2020, 05:40 PM
:lol CumDumpster and blaKKKe in a photo together

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y9GENxJ-Y9w/maxresdefault.jpg:lol unhinged

LSD ruined your brain tbh.

TSA
02-21-2020, 05:57 PM
Now that is more fucking like it. I did read the fucking article, but, unlike your dumb ass can understand English words.

So the basis of your stupid sheep-fucking point is that the headline or quoted article should have said something slightly fucking different but essentially convey the same fucking information.

"but he should have said "offered to petition for a pardon" instead of "offered a pardon" as if that is a meaningful point.

jesus you are fucking trying so hard, and still failing. Go back to molesting farm animals, and leave the reading and writing to us higher primates, you monkey-fucking simp.It was the entire reason you ran here and posted it. You didn't read shit.

When he spoke to Kelly, the then chief of staff was “courteous” but made no commitment that he would even raise the matter directly with the president.

In fact, Rohrabacher said he never heard anything further from Kelly about the matter, nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump.

ElNono
02-21-2020, 07:52 PM
the last thing he ever saw...

https://www.rollingstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/rs-221383-RedGun.jpg

RandomGuy
02-24-2020, 10:39 AM
It was the entire reason you ran here and posted it. You didn't read shit.

When he spoke to Kelly, the then chief of staff was “courteous” but made no commitment that he would even raise the matter directly with the president.

In fact, Rohrabacher said he never heard anything further from Kelly about the matter, nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump.

Wow. Still thinking you have a "w" here. Okay.

Do you have any doubt that if he had come through with the goods that Trump would have hesitated for a second?

The problem you can't even see is that there is an environment that fosters the impression that he would.

That sails right over your little pointy fucking head.

You are sifting through shit for pennies, and I point out that you are knee deep in shit, and you reply "BUT THERE ARE PENNIES HERE".

Smh.

boutons_deux
02-24-2020, 11:13 AM
"nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump."

as if there is no other way for Trash to communicate his offer of a pardon to Assange than face to face with intermediary Rohrbacher :lol

as if ANY of these motherfuckers are telling the truth, when the most probably is a conspiracy to hide that Trash tried to shut Assange up with a pardon

pgardn
02-24-2020, 11:33 AM
"nor did he ever discuss the subject directly with Trump."

as if there is no other way for Trash to communicate his offer of a pardon to Assange than face to face :lol

as if ANY of these motherfuckers are telling the truth, when the most probably is a conspiracy to hide that Trash tried to shut Assange up with a pardon

I have no doubt Trump would have sent a person to relay this to Assange.
But this is a president you have to catch at his game. He would not let witnesses or documents in his own trial in which he was innocent. He will not give up his tax returns to clear up any conflicts of interest. This is a president intent on causing problems for himself and muddying the waters for his worshippers or even the voters who don’t like him but must vote (R). More press by causing problems, more turmoil, more division, happy president. Satisfying the need for retribution for him and his followers. Then chant USA and paste it to this man and his methods.

But...

There is no clear evidence that a pardon was given to Assange by Trump and relayed to Assange through intermediaries in this article.

pgardn
02-24-2020, 11:45 AM
This is what the article is based on.
And it has been denied.

At Westminster Magistrates’ Court, Assange’s barrister, Edward Fitzgerald, said that former Republican U.S. Representative Dana Rohrabacher had been sent by the president to visit Assange in 2017 to offer him a pardon.
The pardon would come on the condition that Assange say the Russians were not involved in the email leak that damaged Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in 2016 against Trump.

I personally find any person associated with Assange willing to sling anything they can.
Get this barrister to give up the goods.