Spurtacular
02-22-2020, 12:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv0XGMCeU-I

Spurtacular
02-22-2020, 12:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbJdq4nf4NI

Rosewood
02-22-2020, 09:34 AM
Will Vikings be better than Cowboys this season?

Millennial_Messiah
02-22-2020, 12:32 PM

More importantly, will they beat out the Packers this year to win the division? They failed pretty miserably last year.

Spurtacular
02-24-2020, 06:08 PM

Probably. But the question is can they be good enough to be a real Super Bowl contender?

The defense and offense both need to jump another level.

Millennial_Messiah
02-24-2020, 07:00 PM
Probably. But the question is can they be good enough to be a real Super Bowl contender?

The defense and offense both need to jump another level.
they need to fire Zimmer and his "let's sag off 10 yards on 3rd and 7 and give up the first down" crap

Spurtacular
02-24-2020, 08:56 PM
they need to fire Zimmer and his "let's sag off 10 yards on 3rd and 7 and give up the first down" crap

Dealing with his nepotism too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-tW6HkwH9U

And frankly, Gary Kubiak is a mediocre o-coordinator in his own right. All the play action on third and long is ridiculous. How do they not have more plays out of the shotgun? Ridiculous.

Millennial_Messiah
02-24-2020, 10:42 PM
Dealing with his nepotism too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-tW6HkwH9U

And frankly, Gary Kubiak is a mediocre o-coordinator in his own right. All the play action on third and long is ridiculous. How do they not have more plays out of the shotgun? Ridiculous.
:lmao

But in all seriousness, if I'm playing the Eagles I am making sure I have at least a linebacker and safety keeping an eye on the run.

Spurtacular
02-29-2020, 11:30 PM
To me 09 was meant to the be the Vikings year more than 99 even. It's a shame Katrina hit and the NFL was going hard for that feel-good story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO2-YG9238s

Spurtacular
03-01-2020, 04:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRd5jkJ1dEo

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 09:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_JvLhDGY5A

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2020, 12:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRd5jkJ1dEo

Yeah, any whiny Aints fan who complains that Rudolph pushed off or that the Saints didn't get a chance with the ball due to the coin toss in OT..... well, what goes around, comes around. :toast

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2020, 01:08 PM
I smite thee with Eight Months of Winter!

*SKOL*

And a Ten Percent State Income Tax!

*SKOL*

And thou still hath pay the same federal taxes as everyone else!

*SKOL*

And thou still hath pay above average property and sales taxes!

*SKOL*

Grim Dim Zimmer still be thy head coach!

*SKOL*

Ilhan Omar doth be thy local federal representative!

*SKOL*

Should thou stand in the Skyways to take thee a selfie, thou shalt get arrested, and serve jail time!

*SKOL*

No legal parking for less than twenty-eight Dollars per day, nor a penny less than four hundred and fifty dollars per month!

*SKOL*

Fat Amy Klobuchar doth be thy ruler!!!

*SKOL*

Thou still hath be zero-and-four in Super Bowls!

*SKOL*

Thou hath one atrociously run basketball franchise!

*SKOL*

Thou hath expensive petrol prices, and good luck finding a top tier detergent brand station!

*SKOL*

And thou shalt pony up still more, as no all-wheel drive in thy land be suicide!

*SKOL*

The summers yet be awfully hot and super humid, and nobody hath air conditioner!

*SKOL*

And, Hollywood picked thy city/state as the model ground zero for one Contagion!

*SKOL*

Somalian pirates hath invaded thy land, and hath bred all over thee!

*SKOL*

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 07:29 PM
Yeah, any whiny Aints fan who complains that Rudolph pushed off or that the Saints didn't get a chance with the ball due to the coin toss in OT..... well, what goes around, comes around. :toast

It'll never give back the ring we should've had. Even after two revenges, I still hate the Saints, especially as long as they have the same coach, QB, and presumably same owner.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 07:30 PM
I smite thee with Eight Months of Winter!

*SKOL*

And a Ten Percent State Income Tax!

*SKOL*

And thou still hath pay the same federal taxes as everyone else!

*SKOL*

And thou still hath pay above average property and sales taxes!

*SKOL*

Grim Dim Zimmer still be thy head coach!

*SKOL*

Ilhan Omar doth be thy local federal representative!

*SKOL*

Should thou stand in the Skyways to take thee a selfie, thou shalt get arrested, and serve jail time!

*SKOL*

No legal parking for less than twenty-eight Dollars per day, nor a penny less than four hundred and fifty dollars per month!

*SKOL*

Fat Amy Klobuchar doth be thy ruler!!!

*SKOL*

Thou still hath be zero-and-four in Super Bowls!

*SKOL*

Thou hath one atrociously run basketball franchise!

*SKOL*

Thou hath expensive petrol prices, and good luck finding a top tier detergent brand station!

*SKOL*

And thou shalt pony up still more, as no all-wheel drive in thy land be suicide!

*SKOL*

The summers yet be awfully hot and super humid, and nobody hath air conditioner!

*SKOL*

And, Hollywood picked thy city/state as the model ground zero for one Contagion!

*SKOL*

Somalian pirates hath invaded thy land, and hath bred all over thee!

*SKOL*

:lol Sounds like you been to Minnesota?

Will Hunting
03-29-2020, 07:54 PM
The Somalians in Minneapolis are pretty intolerable. The few times I’ve been up there and rented a car I almost got in an accident with a Somalian driving like a wild animal.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 09:51 PM
The Somalians in Minneapolis are pretty intolerable. The few times I’ve been up there and rented a car I almost got in an accident with a Somalian driving like a wild animal.

Specifically the black males that hang out on the street. They are fucking proactively violent criminals walking around.

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2020, 11:39 PM
It'll never give back the ring we should've had. Even after two revenges, I still hate the Saints, especially as long as they have the same coach, QB, and presumably same owner.

Favre vs Manning would have been epic. not sure the Colts don't win though. The Vikings coach wouldn't have done the surprise onside kickoff thingy at the start of the 3rd quarter.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:43 PM
Favre vs Manning would have been epic. not sure the Colts don't win though. The Vikings coach wouldn't have done the surprise onside kickoff thingy at the start of the 3rd quarter.

Sure, Colts could've won. But Vikings were nine in ten shot. They were just the best team in all of football, and it wasn't that close.

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2020, 11:47 PM
:lol Sounds like you been to Minnesota?

By car on a road trip. It was October so the weather was perfect, not too cold. We even ate at the "Hamdi Restaurant" so we could get the full Somali-Minneapolis experience. And of course we walked thru the Mall of America. Pretty city, but, oh so expensive, like living in an urban version of a podunk town in Nebraska or Iowa, with all the same lack of sparsely located, reasonably priced amenities. Hard to find a Walmart or similar cheap grocery store. Great to visit, but must be awful to live there, especially considering the taxes and uber-long winters (and I actually like cool weather, but think the damage such long sustained hard freezes must do to your car engines, home furnace, water pipes, electrical system etc?!?).

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2020, 11:49 PM
Sure, Colts could've won. But Vikings were nine in ten shot. They were just the best team in all of football, and it wasn't that close.

The sad part though was that it was the Vikings' best players who gave away the game with a bunch of fluky turnovers. Favre and AP were the reasons they should have won, but ultimately were the reasons they lost because of all the fumbles and of course that late pick when they were in long FG range and Favre just needed to throw something safe to set up the FG instead of going for it all.

The "bounty" thing was real, the punishing late hits on Favre by scrubs like Ayodele were cruel, and the Aints didn't ever win another ring in the Brees era due to karma from that, but, that of course isn't solace for the Vikings and their fans.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:49 PM
By car on a road trip. It was October so the weather was perfect, not too cold. We even ate at the "Hamdi Restaurant" so we could get the full Somali-Minneapolis experience.

Little did you know whatever poor little animal you were eating was f*cking tortured to death.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:52 PM
Pretty city, but, oh so expensive, like living in an urban version of a podunk town in Nebraska or Iowa, with all the same lack of sparsely located, reasonably priced amenities. Hard to find a Walmart or similar cheap grocery store. Great to visit, but must be awful to live there, especially considering the taxes and uber-long winters

You go to gentrified Omaha outskirts and you'll find the $800K homes. Maybe there's cheaper deals on the whole in Nebraska, Iowas though. But you're paying more for better economic opportunity.

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2020, 11:52 PM
Little did you know whatever poor little animal you were eating was f*cking tortured to death.

But they prayed to Allah while killing it, so it must be okay! /sarcasm

That restaurant was the first time I had ever tried camel meat, have never found it anywhere else since, so it was an experience. Just like the time I ate moose meat in New Hampshire as a kid.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:55 PM
But they prayed to Allah while killing it, so it must be okay! /sarcasm

That restaurant was the first time I had ever tried camel meat, have never found it anywhere else since, so it was an experience. Just like the time I ate moose meat in New Hampshire as a kid.

I used to eat gyro 'til I found out. I sinned in ignorance. A part of me still knew I shouldn't trust in it though.

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2020, 11:55 PM
You go to gentrified Omaha outskirts and you'll find the $800K homes. Maybe there's cheaper deals on the whole in Nebraska, Iowas though. But you're paying more for better economic opportunity.

I was talking about Minneapolis-St Paul, not Omaha.

Aside:: My cousins live in Omaha (Papillion). One makes 250K+ and the other 175K, they're both around 40 with 2 kids apiece and great homes though. At least Omaha has most of the same amenities you'd find in Dallas: abundance of Walmarts, Bank of Americas, Valero, QT, Exxon, Shell, etc. Hard to find those in a place like Minneapolis.

Millennial_Messiah
03-29-2020, 11:57 PM
I used to eat gyro 'til I found out. I sinned in ignorance. A part of me still knew I shouldn't trust in it though.

I'd rather eat meat from a tortured animal than one given toxic fake growth hormones, nitrates, nitrites, preservatives, antibiotics etc. Lamb gyro is good. But I rarely eat at restaurants these days when I'm not traveling since I can cook.

Spurtacular
03-29-2020, 11:58 PM
I was talking about Minneapolis-St Paul, not Omaha.

Aside:: My cousins live in Omaha (Papillion). One makes 250K+ and the other 175K, they're both around 40 with 2 kids apiece and great homes though. At least Omaha has most of the same amenities you'd find in Dallas: abundance of Walmarts, Bank of Americas, Valero, QT, Exxon, Shell, etc. Hard to find those in a place like Minneapolis.

Twin cities has much better night life. And it has sports (all four major sports). Omaha has College World Series, which is okay; and they have Nebraska football; but they're not a powerhouse like they were a couple decades back. All that SEC cheating left them high and dry.

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2020, 12:02 AM
you're paying more for better economic opportunity.

I fear Minnesota is going to be at the center of this next recession, just like Detroit was in '08. When I/people say Detroit, we meant the U.S. auto manufacturing industry, and when I say Minnesota, I mean the brick-and-mortal retail industry which has been the predominant claim to fame for a long time.

Minneapolis IS and has long been the retail capital of the world. Problem is, people are buying from bigger, Seattle-based online companies instead of Minnesota-based Targets and Best Buy's of the world. Is the B&M retail crash going to doom Minneapolis-St Paul? Hmmmm......

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2020, 12:04 AM
Twin cities has much better night life. And it has sports (all four major sports). Omaha has College World Series, which is okay; and they have Nebraska football; but they're not a powerhouse like they were a couple decades back. All that SEC cheating left them high and dry.

true, but how ya gonna go out and find someone and get laid in like, February, when nobody's at the clubs outside of May-September? And let's not forget, the Somalis are Muslim and anti-alcohol, so ya always gotta keep an eye on the rando "alcohol is haraam, allahu akhbar infidels!!" type of shooter

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:06 AM
I fear Minnesota is going to be at the center of this next recession, just like Detroit was in '08. When I/people say Detroit, we meant the U.S. auto manufacturing industry, and when I say Minnesota, I mean the brick-and-mortal retail industry which has been the predominant claim to fame for a long time.

They already did get their version of Detroit. There's about a three mile stretch heading northward along the 94 a couple miles after the tunnel that is just abandoned warehouses and factories. I think Pillsbury or someone jumped town, when they had been huge.

You are right about the high property taxes and stuff like that. And they frankly take everything California does and they pass it. They want to be Midwest Hollywood / San Fran so bad. So, they will have earned whatever comes down the pike in that sense.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:07 AM
true, but how ya gonna go out and find someone and get laid in like, February, when nobody's at the clubs outside of May-September? And let's not forget, the Somalis are Muslim and anti-alcohol, so ya always gotta keep an eye on the rando "alcohol is haraam, allahu akhbar infidels!!" type of shooter

They got those torches on the sidewalk; and those bars are packed in winter. The train takes everyone downtown cheap.

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2020, 12:12 AM
They already did get their version of Detroit. There's about a three mile stretch heading northward along the 94 a couple miles after the tunnel that is just abandoned warehouses and factories. I think Pillsbury or someone jumped town, when they had been huge.

You are right about the high property taxes and stuff like that. And they frankly take everything California does and they pass it. They want to be Midwest Hollywood / San Fran so bad. So, they will have earned whatever comes down the pike in that sense.
High property taxes
10% W2 income payroll tax
High gasoline retail tax
Average retail sales tax

All-wheel-drive requirement to live there year round, which is basically another tax, plus it makes you pay more for gas which is already expensive
If you have a house there (or Wisconsin, Michigan, etc) you have to put that insulation stuff around your water pipes or they'll crack in winter causing a huge mess and thousands in repair bills. So that's essentially another tax.

And in the summer months, you get 85 degree days with heat index well into the 90s. And because of the high humidity and low elevation, it doesn't cool down much at night, either, like for example in Denver or Flagstaff. But almost no homes have A/C. So you're pretty much at a thermal discomfort one way or the other, year-round.

Who even wants to be there? Seriously.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:12 AM
I'd rather eat meat from a tortured animal than one given toxic fake growth hormones, nitrates, nitrites, preservatives, antibiotics etc. Lamb gyro is good. But I rarely eat at restaurants these days when I'm not traveling since I can cook.

Not saying you should do either. I personally don't indulge those psychopaths by eating gyro though.

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2020, 12:14 AM
They got those torches on the sidewalk; and those bars are packed in winter. The train takes everyone downtown cheap.

Torches? I didn't see those. I just saw the sky walks. I guess because it was October. So people are used to walking through the snow and sand all winter to socialize? Must be a good time. Hope the furnace didn't go out on the night you met and took home your perfect babe for the first night of lovin', tbh.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:15 AM
High property taxes
10% W2 income payroll tax
High gasoline retail tax
Average retail sales tax

All-wheel-drive requirement to live there year round, which is basically another tax, plus it makes you pay more for gas which is already expensive
If you have a house there (or Wisconsin, Michigan, etc) you have to put that insulation stuff around your water pipes or they'll crack in winter causing a huge mess and thousands in repair bills. So that's essentially another tax.

And in the summer months, you get 85 degree days with heat index well into the 90s. And because of the high humidity and low elevation, it doesn't cool down much at night, either, like for example in Denver or Flagstaff. But almost no homes have A/C. So you're pretty much at a thermal discomfort one way or the other, year-round.

Who even wants to be there? Seriously.

When did that pass? I don't remember that being a thing when I was there. But I can honestly say it doesn't bother me. There are some steep incline streets that if you try to drive them right after the snow, you'll slip backwards down the street. I narrowly avoided such accidents once or twice with my two-wheel drive vehicle.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:18 AM
Torches? I didn't see those. I just saw the sky walks. I guess because it was October. So people are used to walking through the snow and sand all winter to socialize? Must be a good time. Hope the furnace didn't go out on the night you met and took home your perfect babe for the first night of lovin', tbh.

Yea, I did the skywalks in SP. Don't really remember doing them in Minneapolis. I don't think the best night spots aren't connected. You have to be out on the streets, in the bar / night club district(s) like by Target Center or Uptown even. Also, if you go to Dinky Town (IIRC) you'll find some college hotties. Easy enough to get laid there, tbh.

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2020, 12:19 AM
When did that pass? I don't remember that being a thing when I was there. But I can honestly say it doesn't bother me. There are some steep incline streets that if you try to drive them right after the snow, you'll slip backwards down the street. I narrowly avoided such accidents once or twice with my two-wheel drive vehicle.
It's not a law, it's an unwritten rule. If you don't have that you'll slip and crash and maybe die. So you need to have AWD capability if you're gonna live up north.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:21 AM
It's not a law, it's an unwritten rule. If you don't have that you'll slip and crash and maybe die. So you need to have AWD capability if you're gonna live up north.

I wouldn't say you need it if you don't require your car every single day, whether you're alternatively renting a car, carpooling, walking, etc. There's maybe three to five days before the snowplows do their jobs that it's that bad; and even then, if you're avoiding any hilly area and are taking flat roads, you're probably fine.

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2020, 12:23 AM
Yea, I did the skywalks in SP. Don't really remember doing them in Minneapolis. I don't think the best night spots aren't connected. You have to be out on the streets, in the bar / night club district(s) like by Target Center or Uptown even. Also, if you go to Dinky Town (IIRC) you'll find some college hotties. Easy enough to get laid there, tbh.
yeah, there was a time, but now being a geriatric late 20-something it feels too creepy to be trying to bone 21, 22 year old little girls imo. I like yuppy young professional women roughly my age that I can share a good conversation with, not just drunk but also sober. You'll catch me talking to an early 30s career oriented woman or even milf before I'll ever hit on a little child under 23... eww. Feels like I'm taking advantage of her/getting it too easy if she's that much younger.

Spurtacular
03-30-2020, 12:25 AM
yeah, there was a time, but now being a geriatric late 20-something it feels too creepy to be trying to bone 21, 22 year old little girls imo.

You might be overthinking it; but hey no dishonor in that.

Millennial_Messiah
03-30-2020, 12:32 AM
You might be overthinking it; but hey no dishonor in that.

Another disadvantage is that college age girls are EXTREMELY fertile (the most they'll ever be in their lives); that nuance starts to tamp down just a bit in my favor once they get to my age.

But as you said... no dishonor in that, you can call me the Anti-Avante.

Spurtacular
04-10-2020, 09:59 PM
This podcaster is Minnesota Mono.

Maybe you should do a podcast, slob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e3F8qYwMgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPVkdSDv5fY

Millennial_Messiah
04-11-2020, 07:12 PM
This podcaster is Minnesota Mono.

Maybe you should do a podcast, slob.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e3F8qYwMgc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPVkdSDv5fY

Vikings will end up with trevor lawrence? crofl. So Cousins is going down with an ACL in week 1 or something? I don't get it.

Spurtacular
04-11-2020, 09:06 PM
Vikings will end up with trevor lawrence? crofl. So Cousins is going down with an ACL in week 1 or something? I don't get it.

I didn't listen to Viking Slob, tbh.

Spurtacular
04-25-2020, 01:38 AM
Vikings getting a WR in RD1 to replace Diggs is interesting. Wish the dude was taller rather than the same height as Diggs.

An OT and CB in RD 2 and 3 is good too.

Spurtacular
09-11-2020, 11:39 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/packers-vs-vikings-5-keys-193154776.html

As the Green Bay Packers (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/green-bay/) prepare for their Week 1 matchup against the Minnesota Vikings (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/minnesota/), Packers Wire takes a look at five keys to victory for Matt LaFleur’s team on Sunday:
1. Packers must get contributions from WRs not named Davantae AdamsDavantae Adams is a star, and he is going to leave his fingerprints on this game, but the Vikings secondary is well aware of Adams’ star power and will likely send extra coverage his way. This means that there will be plenty of opportunities for other Packers receivers to step up and make an impact Sunday. Green Bay doesn’t have tremendous depth at wide receiver, but the coaching staff remains confident in their group. If Adams sees plenty of double coverage, Allen Lazard (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/31268/), Marquez Valdes-Scantling (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/31144/) and Equanimeous St. Brown (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/31177/) will all need to contribute in order for Green Bay to walk away with a victory.
2. Za’Darius Smith and the Packers pass rushers need to have big games
- ADVERTISEMENT -

Za’Darius Smith probably still haunts Kirk Cousin’s nightmares after his 3.5-sack performance against the Vikings last December. If the Packers want to earn the Week 1 victory, then Smith and his fellow pass rushers will need to make their presence felt once again.
Smith and company will also be responsible for slowing down the Vikings’ rushing attack. In their first meeting last year, Dalvin Cook (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/30154/) rushed for 154 yards and one touchdown on 20 carries.
A Green Bay victory can be expected if the Packers are able to get after Kirk Cousins (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/25812/) and contain Cook.
3. The Packers need somebody to breakoutThe Vikings have been preparing for the Packers for quite some time. These teams are also very familiar with each other. This means that it is probably not a stretch to assume that Green Bay’s biggest playmakers on offense and defense will be accounted for at all times. Because of this, the Packers will probably need a big game from an unexpected player. Since Minnesota has probably game-planned extensively for the threat that is Aaron Jones (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/30295/), maybe Jamaal Williams (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/30247/) or A.J. Dillion can step up and provide Green Bay with a spark or change of pace. On defense, I would look at guys like Chandon Sullivan (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/31589/) and Rashan Gary (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/31844/) as breakout candidates.
The Packers really didn’t have too much roster turnover from last season, but they do have a handful of young players who are ready to prove themselves.
4. Can the Packers protect Aaron Rodgers (https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7200/)?We know that the Mike Zimmer-led Vikings are going to attempt to apply a lot of pressure on Aaron Rodgers. While Rodgers still is very good at avoiding the pass rush, he is getting older and he may have lost a step. If the Packers want to succeed on offense, and especially on third and long situations, then the offensive line will need to keep the pocket clean for Rodgers. Last year against the Vikings, the Green Bay O-line protected Rodgers well, as Minnesota recorded just five total sacks in two matchups.
5. Packers need to take full advantage of an empty U.S. Bank StadiumA packed U.S. Bank Stadium can be one of the most intimidating environments in the NFL, especially when the Vikings are matched up against the Packers. But due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the seats will be empty on Sunday when Green Bay and Minnesota face off. The lack of fans could provide the Packers’ offense with a big advantage. The communication between Rodgers and the rest of the Green Bay offense should be crisp. Also, because there will be no real crowd noise, expect Rodgers to use his famous hard count to try and draw the Viking’s defensive line offsides.
In previous years, the Minnesota defense fed off of the electric environment that they have at their home field. They will have some pre-recorded crowd noise playing, but this won’t come close to matching the typical energy that they have had in previous home games.

Millennial_Messiah
09-12-2020, 09:13 AM
Bulaga is gone and the Packers didn't really replace him; the Vikings still have both Hunter and now Ngakoue replaces Griffen. Not so much pass rush inside with both Joseph and Richardson gone, though.

spurraider21
09-12-2020, 09:01 PM
Bulaga is gone and the Packers didn't really replace him; the Vikings still have both Hunter and now Ngakoue replaces Griffen. Not so much pass rush inside with both Joseph and Richardson gone, though.
hunter is hurt

Millennial_Messiah
09-12-2020, 11:18 PM
hunter is hurt

if you can't pressure rodgers you can't beat him imo.

Spurtacular
09-13-2020, 04:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD1hU6ucXeA

Lack of pressure by the defensive line and Packer receivers getting wide open on the secondary all day.

Ya hate to see it.

That said, I think the game changer was Bonehead Zimmer making the call that led to the safety of Cousins. A successful drive there would've put the Packers on their heels and kept the defense off the field and allowed them some rest.

Millennial_Messiah
09-13-2020, 04:53 PM
sorry I think the Vikings are going 8-8 this year tbh.

Spurtacular
09-13-2020, 05:50 PM
sorry I think the Vikings are going 8-8 this year tbh.

If our defense doesn't do better, maybe.

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 04:25 PM
RIP

2020 Vikings

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 04:28 PM
4-12. Maybe they'll draft another black QB, like that has ever worked for the Vikings in the past (not).

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 04:35 PM
4-12. Maybe they'll draft another black QB, like that has ever worked for the Vikings in the past (not).

They definitely need to draft a QB of any color in an early round.

Spurtacular
09-27-2020, 11:01 PM
Dan Bailey doesn't miss much. But he always finds the worst time to miss. Had he made his 49 yarder, the Titans would have had to go the length of the field for the TD.

Millennial_Messiah
09-27-2020, 11:06 PM
They definitely need to draft a QB of any color in an early round.

just saying, Minny has had a lot of BQB's in the past 15 or so years and they haven't turned out very well.

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 02:33 AM
just saying, Minny has had a lot of BQB's in the past 15 or so years and they haven't turned out very well.

I was never a fan of Dante Culpepper. He was black Kirk Cousins. A backup QB having a good season or two but ultimately masquerading as a franchise QB.

Tavaris Jackson came along at the time of pioneering running black QB's. If he came along now, they'd see his nervous feet and lack of big playmaking much quicker IMO.

Donovan McNabb was the worst. Total cancer. I imagine he got away with stuff in his prime in Philly; though they hated his selfish ass most the time too. But doing the sh** he did in Minnie in the twilight of his career. Nobody loved him for it.

Teddy Bridgewater's ceiling was never that high. He was serviceable; but the Vikes were right to move on after he got injured.

Vikes have had plenty of bad luck with white QB's all the same. I don't see any sort of bad luck based on skin color or any major culture clash stuff. 2009 was the year for the Vikes with Favre summoning one last great year. League stole our ring. Simple as that.

Millennial_Messiah
09-29-2020, 09:51 AM
I was never a fan of Dante Culpepper. He was black Kirk Cousins. A backup QB having a good season or two but ultimately masquerading as a franchise QB.

Tavaris Jackson came along at the time of pioneering running black QB's. If he came along now, they'd see his nervous feet and lack of big playmaking much quicker IMO.

Donovan McNabb was the worst. Total cancer. I imagine he got away with stuff in his prime in Philly; though they hated his selfish ass most the time too. But doing the sh** he did in Minnie in the twilight of his career. Nobody loved him for it.

Teddy Bridgewater's ceiling was never that high. He was serviceable; but the Vikes were right to move on after he got injured.

Vikes have had plenty of bad luck with white QB's all the same. I don't see any sort of bad luck based on skin color or any major culture clash stuff. 2009 was the year for the Vikes with Favre summoning one last great year. League stole our ring. Simple as that.

Agreed. Sucks that Minneapolis is pretty much immune to natural disasters, tbh.

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 02:51 PM
Agreed. Sucks that Minneapolis is pretty much immune to natural disasters, tbh.

A major tornado could hit in theory.

Millennial_Messiah
09-29-2020, 02:57 PM
A major tornado could hit in theory.
Not impossible, but it's pretty far north. Pretty short window in late April-mid May where that could *maybe* happen.

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 02:58 PM
Not impossible, but it's pretty far north. Pretty short window in late April-mid May where that could *maybe* happen.

I saw enough scary looking clouds / heard the sirens to know. Somehow the big one never hit though.

Millennial_Messiah
09-29-2020, 05:17 PM
I saw enough scary looking clouds / heard the sirens to know. Somehow the big one never hit though.

But such a small season window. Unlike, say, the deep South, which can pretty much see them almost year round.

Spurtacular
09-29-2020, 06:02 PM
But such a small season window. Unlike, say, the deep South, which can pretty much see them almost year round.

Don't discount the deep state making their own "natural disasters".

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 02:37 PM
Don't discount the deep state making their own "natural disasters".

well, the team might be infected with covid, so there's that :lol

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 02:37 PM
maybe a repeat of the Bucs MRSA epidemic in 2013

Spurtacular
09-30-2020, 04:21 PM
well, the team might be infected with covid, so there's that :lol

I'll call Cook "gets it".

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 05:00 PM
I'll call Cook "gets it".

did he get tackled by the d-tackle Daquan Jones? Jones played 51 snaps on the interior of the d-line. I'd be testing the Vikings o-line first, particularly the center and guards

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 05:02 PM
From article https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/news/titans-daquan-jones-covid-19-played-51-snaps-against-vikings:

The most important name out of that trio from the Vikings' perspective is (DaQuan) Jones. He played a total of 51 snaps (45 defense, six special teams) in the game last Sunday, recording three pressures, a QB hit, and two tackles. Due to the nature of his position, Jones made contact with at least one Vikings offensive lineman on every single one of those plays. In doing so, he was potentially exposing them to COVID-19.

Cousins at risk perhaps?!

Spurtacular
09-30-2020, 05:15 PM
did he get tackled by the d-tackle Daquan Jones? Jones played 51 snaps on the interior of the d-line. I'd be testing the Vikings o-line first, particularly the center and guards

I don't believe in that sh**, bro. Anyone can get the flu / glorified flu whenever.

I'm just saying that any "asymptomatic" player who needs to be rested can get one of those tests and make it happen.
Doubt they even have to test. They can just check a box.

Millennial_Messiah
09-30-2020, 07:04 PM
I don't believe in that sh**, bro. Anyone can get the flu / glorified flu whenever.

I'm just saying that any "asymptomatic" player who needs to be rested can get one of those tests and make it happen.
Doubt they even have to test. They can just check a box.
Imagine the public outcry if anyone in the NFL especially a name like Kirk Cousins actually got it and had to get on a ventilator, lose limbs, and/or die from it. Pro sports would be shut down for years.

Spurtacular
09-30-2020, 07:22 PM
Imagine the public outcry if anyone in the NFL especially a name like Kirk Cousins actually got it and had to get on a ventilator, lose limbs, and/or die from it. Pro sports would be shut down for years.

It's not going to happen. It's a variation of the common cold. Stop believing what you hear in the media.

Spurtacular
10-04-2020, 06:45 AM
0-3 Vikings vs. 0-3 Texans. Loser KO'd.
Though, Texans may have some leeway in their weak conference.

Spurtacular
10-10-2020, 07:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGaeYkSug-A

Spurtacular
10-24-2020, 02:57 PM
We're not a bad team. Zimmer has to go.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ek3tLl0WAAABYQl?format=jpg&name=small

Millennial_Messiah
10-24-2020, 05:49 PM
I've been saying it for years now. Dim Zim is not a head coach. He's a solid DC and that's it. Wade Phillips style.

Spurtacular
10-25-2020, 12:16 PM
I've been saying it for years now. Dim Zim is not a head coach. He's a solid DC and that's it. Wade Phillips style.

He hasn't even been a good DC this season and going back to much of last season.

Spurtacular
10-25-2020, 12:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WXP6FUTwSI

Spurtacular
11-17-2020, 12:17 AM
Not gonna lie; the Vikes were due for a W at Soldier Field.
And this Bears team has offensive issues as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHBxAsSEjBo

Millennial_Messiah
11-17-2020, 08:51 AM
4-5 with 3 losers upcoming

should be 7-5

this year looks a lot like 2012 in the NFC North imo. The Packers are the Packers, the Vikings come back from the ashes to have a surprisingly good season behind a great RB, the Bears start out with a gaudy early record but then stumble, and the Lions are just simply the Lions tbh.

Spurtacular
11-18-2020, 11:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rQc-nY_Mx8

Spurtacular
11-18-2020, 11:38 PM
4-5 with 3 losers upcoming

should be 7-5

this year looks a lot like 2012 in the NFC North imo. The Packers are the Packers, the Vikings come back from the ashes to have a surprisingly good season behind a great RB, the Bears start out with a gaudy early record but then stumble, and the Lions are just simply the Lions tbh.

Only about a 40 percent chance we win the next three.

Millennial_Messiah
11-19-2020, 08:26 AM
Only about a 40 percent chance we win the next three.

let's see... next game is Dallass, the worst run defense in the league against the best running back in the league... so the Vikings offense should be able to cook

Carolina always plays hard but they tend to come up short, plus it's at Minneapolis so advantage Vikings.

The third game is Jacksonville, and, while I really want Jacksonville to win (any game), the Vikings are a much better ball club.

7-5

Then you got @ Bucs which is probably a loss but you never know.

Then home vs Bears which should be a win.

Then @ Saints which all hinges on Brees' availability.

Then @ Detroit which, be careful with, but it should be a win.

If you guys play your cards right you should be going into the wild card at 10-6.

Spurtacular
11-20-2020, 04:51 AM
let's see... next game is Dallass, the worst run defense in the league against the best running back in the league... so the Vikings offense should be able to cook

Carolina always plays hard but they tend to come up short, plus it's at Minneapolis so advantage Vikings.

The third game is Jacksonville, and, while I really want Jacksonville to win (any game), the Vikings are a much better ball club.

7-5

Then you got @ Bucs which is probably a loss but you never know.

Then home vs Bears which should be a win.

Then @ Saints which all hinges on Brees' availability.

Then @ Detroit which, be careful with, but it should be a win.

If you guys play your cards right you should be going into the wild card at 10-6.

Don't get me wrong; I don't hate our chances of getting to 7-5 and then having a shot to play like a team on a mission to finish strong. But teams are tough any given week in the NFL. If I could count on three wins that reliably I would've done much better on parlays in Vegas.

Millennial_Messiah
11-20-2020, 09:09 AM
Don't get me wrong; I don't hate our chances of getting to 7-5 and then having a shot to play like a team on a mission to finish strong. But teams are tough any given week in the NFL. If I could count on three wins that reliably I would've done much better on parlays in Vegas.

Dallass isn't tough on "any given week in the NFL". They won't win a game with this lousy QB carousel. Just look at 2015. With Jerry Jones at the helm they need a top 10 QB to even have a chance to ..."any given Sunday".

The team blew their collective final load against Pittsburgh and even that wasn't quite enough; now they're just gonna lose out and it's gonna be ugly.

Spurtacular
11-21-2020, 04:17 AM
Dallass isn't tough on "any given week in the NFL". They won't win a game with this lousy QB carousel. Just look at 2015. With Jerry Jones at the helm they need a top 10 QB to even have a chance to ..."any given Sunday".

The team blew their collective final load against Pittsburgh and even that wasn't quite enough; now they're just gonna lose out and it's gonna be ugly.

Pittsburgh is case in point. A superior undefeated team almost lost to an inferior shambles of a team.

Millennial_Messiah
11-21-2020, 10:40 AM
Pittsburgh is case in point. A superior undefeated team almost lost to an inferior shambles of a team.

That's more about Pittsburgh, not the Cowturds. Pittsburgh in the Tomlin era has been extremely notorious for dropping bad road regular season games to bad teams (they clean up at home, though). In fact I almost halfway expect them to lose at Jacksonville tomorrow.

Spurtacular
11-22-2020, 09:23 PM
Not gonna lie. Cowboy refs took what should've been a ten-point lead for the Vikings at halftime and turned it into a nine-point deficit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk_jE_rSho0

Spurtacular
11-30-2020, 01:07 AM
Lucked out. But we stay alive, technically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DzHoKoGqf4

Spurtacular
12-13-2020, 03:31 PM
4 missed FGs and 3 missed PA's in last two games.
Dan Bailey may get cut tomorrow.

Spurtacular
01-03-2021, 07:49 PM
Plenty of room for improvement. Secondary sucks. But upgrades to the d-line could mask that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u4-jUjRMF0

Spurtacular
03-13-2021, 10:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWklEo8OXLU

Spurtacular
05-02-2021, 02:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ov_ESIxJg

Spurtacular
05-02-2021, 03:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-P8y-WSmyQ&ab_channel=PurpleDaily-aMinnesotaVikingsPodcast

Spurtacular
05-02-2021, 04:08 PM
Another podcast stated the Vikings liked Mond more than Fields (and Lance) anyways.But interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqDhXhXEK60

Spurtacular
05-02-2021, 06:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2zq7TinUus

Spurtacular
05-03-2021, 05:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMRdX7PG0Bw&ab_channel=PurpleFTW%21Podcast

Spurtacular
05-03-2021, 05:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKnXvcIddcw&t=192s&ab_channel=SKOLhio

Spurtacular
05-03-2021, 02:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx2BVj_uRPw&ab_channel=NBCSports

spurraider21
05-03-2021, 07:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ov_ESIxJg
these are always awesome tbh

Spurtacular
05-03-2021, 10:12 PM
these are always awesome tbh

Most Vikings fans like Rick Spielman.

I think he's a phony; but I agree that they had a good draft.

spurraider21
05-03-2021, 10:27 PM
Most Vikings fans like Rick Spielman.

I think he's a phony; but I agree that they had a good draft.
Yeah. Moving back in the first round and still landing Darrisaw while the raiders tripped over their own dicks to take Leatherwood at 17… great start.

i also like the Mond pick. He needs at least a year of development to be viable but it’s not like Cousins is dragging the team down.

Spurtacular
05-03-2021, 10:45 PM
Yeah. Moving back in the first round and still landing Darrisaw while the raiders tripped over their own dicks to take Leatherwood at 17… great start.

i also like the Mond pick. He needs at least a year of development to be viable but it’s not like Cousins is dragging the team down.

Hearing a lot of good things about the high ceilings and versatility of the guys draft in the fourth through sixth rounds as well.

And IIRC, two of their picks are expected to fill in on the OL at a high level. Cousins not a nimble QB. Extra pocket time immensely aids his game.

Spurtacular
05-04-2021, 12:30 AM
Vikes are in position to compete for the division and home playoff games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPUG9FfrY9c

Spurtacular
05-04-2021, 03:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOi3abNbVlY&ab_channel=PurpleFTW%21Podcast

Spurtacular
05-06-2021, 07:19 PM
Darrisaw and Davis. Two solid rookies on the OL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTi_KeVzfxc&ab_channel=PurpleFTW%21Podcast

Spurtacular
05-10-2021, 03:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Pvv2WB8Xg&ab_channel=PurpleFTW%21Podcast

spurraider21
05-11-2021, 10:29 AM
think Thielen regresses this year, but they're in good hands with Jefferson.

thielen already had a down year last year, is over 30... and his numbers were inflated by an ungodly number of goal to go TDs

Spurtacular
05-11-2021, 11:03 PM
think Thielen regresses this year, but they're in good hands with Jefferson.

thielen already had a down year last year, is over 30... and his numbers were inflated by an ungodly number of goal to go TDs

A healthy Thielen has at least one more prime year in him, tbh.

Spurtacular
05-12-2021, 10:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjJ7KRn0PmQ

Spurtacular
05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFFoSV_fDkE

Spurtacular
07-23-2021, 09:38 PM
Legend.

My support for the Minnesota Vikings may have to be revoked though.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/080/029/127/original/a35c936d29391c26.jpg

Spurtacular
08-01-2021, 12:26 AM
Poor bitch ass.

Spurtacular
08-27-2021, 08:43 PM
Vikings DBs may not be up to snuff, tbh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xrq0JEklSo&ab_channel=HighlightHeaven

Spurtacular
08-30-2021, 01:13 AM
Vikings agree to contract extension with Harrison Smith, reportedly making him second highest-paid safety (https://sports.yahoo.com/vikings-agree-to-contract-extension-with-harrison-smith-reportedly-64-m-making-him-second-highest-paid-safety-192036065.html)

Spurtacular
09-12-2021, 08:10 PM
I didn't know BengalRef was a thing. It apparently is.

Spurtacular
09-12-2021, 08:20 PM
As usual, Zimmer's attempt to freeze the kicker blows up in his face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DybFrTnbaCA&ab_channel=HighlightHeaven

Isitjustme?
09-13-2021, 01:31 AM
Poor bitch ass.

Who wouldn't be frustrated coaching Qirk?:lol:lol

American Citizen
09-13-2021, 01:41 AM
Who wouldn't be frustrated coaching Qirk?:lol:lol

Cousins drills your vagina with his balls.

Dirks_Finale
09-13-2021, 09:01 AM
Well, the Vikings have that nice new stadium :lol

Isitjustme?
09-21-2021, 10:35 AM
Vikes are in position to compete for the division and home playoff games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPUG9FfrY9c

How's that going so far

Spurtacular
09-21-2021, 02:35 PM
How's that going so far

:lol Poor passive aggressive Blue Santa Faggs
:lol Still so sour about me kicking his shit in

Spurtacular
09-21-2021, 02:36 PM
Well, the Vikings have that nice new stadium :lol

That kills birds flying into its glass.

Isitjustme?
09-21-2021, 06:58 PM
:lol Poor passive aggressive Blue Santa Faggs
:lol Still so sour about me kicking his shit in

:lol believing in a team led by Qirk

Spurtacular
09-21-2021, 11:27 PM

I've criticized Cousins more harshly than anyone here.
But :lmao that he triggers you for not taking the poison.

Isitjustme?
01-01-2022, 06:42 AM

Millennial_Messiah
01-01-2022, 05:01 PM
Well, shit, now I need the Vikings to win at Lambeau with a backup QB.

Isitjustme?
03-17-2022, 07:22 AM
Hehehe