PDA

View Full Version : Aldridge cowering away from blocking the dunk attempt

playblair
02-22-2020, 02:55 AM
is the epitome of his spurs tenure........fooking sawft fa ggot

Arcadian
02-22-2020, 03:07 AM
Aldridge has blocked 3-4 times more shots in his Spurs tenure than Blair did in his entire career. :lol

playblair
02-22-2020, 03:22 AM
Aldridge has blocked 3-4 times more shots in his Spurs tenure than Blair did in his entire career. :lol

Aldridge will never fight for a rebound the way Blair did......Blair had 3 20 20 games as a spur

phxspurfan
02-22-2020, 03:31 AM
Blair was micro Barkley. Too bad he had no ACLs and played 5 years too early. Now he would be as valuable as Montrezl Harrell

Biggems
02-22-2020, 09:24 AM
Status quo, not news at all......bed shitters gonna shit the bed

Rosewood
02-22-2020, 09:32 AM
I've never liked Aldridge.

Hilarious timvp and a few others were making fun of me for wanting to trade him for Steve Adams.

Aldridge is a soft bitch and always has been. I don't give a shit how many stats the fucker puts up.

hater
02-22-2020, 09:34 AM
stupid thread

at that point no big goes for that block

OP never played a minute of basketball

Biggems
02-22-2020, 09:36 AM
I've never liked Aldridge.

Hilarious timvp and a few others were making fun of me for wanting to trade him for Steve Adams.

Aldridge is a soft bitch and always has been. I don't give a shit how many stats the fucker puts up.
I wanted Adams in the draft....he was one of my top pet cats. Imagine the one two punch of patty and adams...

RC_Drunkford
02-22-2020, 12:51 PM
Aldridge was in foul trouble yesterday stupid

ZeusWillJudge
02-22-2020, 01:10 PM
stupid thread

Aldridge was in foul trouble yesterday stupid

Yep.

I saw him pass up a wide open 3, look around and take one step inside the arc, THEN put up a long contested shot. I'm a lot more disgusted by that, than him deciding not to pick up a stupid foul.

RC_Drunkford
02-22-2020, 05:30 PM
Yep.

I saw him pass up a wide open 3, look around and take one step inside the arc, THEN put up a long contested shot. I'm a lot more disgusted by that, than him deciding not to pick up a stupid foul.

Aldridge overthinking when to shoot is his biggest flaw. He's at his best when he just lets it fly without hesitation

spurs10
02-22-2020, 05:36 PM
Aldridge was in foul trouble yesterday stupid Don't bring basketball IQ into the argument. :lol Yeah he had two fouls in the first 5 minute and they were calling him for everything. Lucky he played smart, as we needed him down the stretch.

paperboy77
02-22-2020, 11:32 PM
stupid thread

Not buying that. I thought LA shoulda tried something.

I think it’s more of a Spurs thing tho.

XDT76
02-23-2020, 12:13 PM
Not buying that. I thought LA shoulda tried something.

I think it’s more of a Spurs thing tho.

Don't know what Spurs thing you are talking abt DR50 and TD21 are the 2 bigs that represents the Spurs and they are great shot blockers. Even the wings/guards like manu(that block on Garnett), Green and White are fierce blockers.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-25-2020, 12:09 PM
The Spurs would have been in rebuild mode two years ago if Aldridge wasn't on the roster. He's got his flaws, but he's been the Spurs best player since Kawhi left.